+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 4 11 LastLast

Thread: The Kundalini Is The Holy Spirit! What Your Church Doesn't Want You To Know

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks

Default Re: The Kundalini Is The Holy Spirit! What Your Church Doesn't Want You To Know

I also feel compelled to say that i didn't feel a positive reaction of my Kundalini shakti about Dr. Goel and especially Sai Baba who was his teacher. I understand that i'm playing a role of a 'splinter' or bugger here and may seem to be too pretentious, ownership of truth, so to speak.. But if i have to choose between political correctness and what i deeply perceive as being true, i'd choose the latter. And again i apologize if these words are hurting someone, at least you should look into my intentions. And i prefer to play with open cards. Well, if i'm not true about these individuals, then let's something terrible happens to me, i will accept it as a punishment for disseminating untruth.
    Last edited by Izheheruvim; 27th September 2013 at 18:11.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Izheheruvim For This Post:

greybeard (26th September 2013), learninglight (26th September 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: The Kundalini Is The Holy Spirit! What Your Church Doesn't Want You To Know

All I can say is that is that I had profound experiences on Dr Goel's ashram-- the energy was high there.
    As to the validity of either Sai Baba or Dr Goels I dont know and dont mind as all is God.
    All I know for sure is I exist.
    Enjoying this thread in its entirety.
    Namaste
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Izheheruvim (26th September 2013), learninglight (26th September 2013)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Greybeard, we could discuss your statement "all is God" in more detail but i guess we need a different thread for that. If you want you can suggest a more appropriate venue

6. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Izheheruvim (here)
    Greybeard, we could discuss your statement "all is God" in more detail but i guess we need a different thread for that. If you want you can suggest a more appropriate venue
    Respectfully there is a mass of videos posts comments on the subject "One without a second" --though perhaps not a specific post on the transcending the ego thread.
    Discussing something like that is head stuff--- Ramana Mahrshi recommended as did the atmas --meditating not seeing God as separate in any way.
    Nasargadatta book "I am That" the title says it all.
    In india enlightenment can be called Godrealisation.
    The mystic an truthfully say " I am the totality all of it"
    Its not something that can be debated as such either it is so or it isnt.
    In can only be know through direct experience which I have not had but I do trust some accounts I have read.
    There is no one left to claim enlightenment.
    There is only One Self.
    These seem consistent statements pointing to only God is and when I use the word God I mean "That which I am". Not separate in any way.

Can put up links to threads here as the internet is unusually slow.

Namaste

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

dpwishy (26th September 2013), learninglight (28th September 2013), Wind (27th September 2013)

8. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Namaste

Let's digress for a bit even though it can be considered an elaboration on our main topic.

I'm not a proponent of "the second" that would be as eternal and mighty as the First. Gita says something like this: "All creatures are residing in Me, but I am not residing in all creatures". I believe it nicely summarizes my point in this respect. That's why I adhere to both dualism and Advaita, i'm sure you can appreciate the humor part

9. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Namaste

Let's digress for a bit even though it can be considered an elaboration on our main topic.

I'm not a proponent of "the second" that would be as eternal and mighty as the First. Gita says something like this: "All creatures are residing in Me, but I am not residing in all creatures". I believe it nicely summarizes my point in this respect. That's why I adhere to both dualism and Advaita, i'm sure you can appreciate the humor part
    I appreciate that and I posed something similar in thought on the thread I mentioned.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post734058

Tim's thread in spirituality section is a direct experience of that which can not be spoken of.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post456904

Page 42 Collected works of Ramana Maharshi
    "What exists in truth is the Self alone.
    The Self is that where there is absolutely no"I" thought
    That is called "Silence"
    The Self itself is the world, the Self itself is "I"
    the Self itself is God,all is Siva, the Self"

This seems very clear and in line with my original statement "All is God"
    As said this is my belief accrued through reading and reading for God know how many years but it is not my personal experience.
    It seems simple enough--- all that is needed is to let go of the thought that there is a me who is the doer and question "Who am I?"
    I am not aware of the answer as yet.

Regards Chris
    Namaste

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Akasha (27th September 2013), Izheheruvim (26th September 2013), learninglight (28th September 2013), Wind (27th September 2013)

11. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,123 times in 1,385 posts

If i keep referring to Shri Ramana Maharshi.....
    From http://bhagavan-ramana.org/diet.html

Quote Sri Ramana Maharshi's diet recommendations

Sattvic food in moderate quantities

In general the Maharshi refused to give instructions for physical discipline.

When asked about postures for sitting in meditation he replied simply: "One-pointedness of mind is the only good posture."

When asked about celibacy he would not enjoin it but said that married persons also can attain Realization.

But when asked about diet he quite emphatically prescribed vegetarianism: "Regulation of diet, restricting it to sattvic (i.e. pure and vegetarian) food taken in moderate quantities is the best of all rules of conduct and the most conducive to the development of sattvic qualities of mind. These in turn help one in the practice of Self-enquiry."

The passage quoted continues with a Western lady pleading that a concession should be made for Westerners and with Bhagavan refusing to do so. It should be added that in 'sattvic food' he included milk, though an animal product, but not eggs, which are considered too stimulating or rajasic.

It was characteristic of Bhagavan that he would never enjoin vegetarianism on any devotee unless asked, but if asked he was quite categorical about it. It often happened in his lifetime, as it still does today, that even without asking, his devotees would develop that aversion to animal food which I have mentioned as a general feature in the aspirant in modern times.

In conclusion, it can be said quite definitely that vegetarianism is beneficial to those who follow a spiritual path in the conditions of the modern world, and especially to those who aspire to follow the path of the Maharshi.

~ Arthur Osborne
    whilst on the other hand, from http://sahaj-az.blogspot.fr/2009/04/veg-and-non-veg.html

Quote Question: Is it important to be a vegetarian, Mother?
    Shri Mataji: Not at all. You see, in Sahaja Yoga we don’t eat animals which are bigger than us and you need not eat animals in case you are a person who requires more vegetables. So depends on your constitution. Now supposing a person who is vegetarian and gets diarrhea, he should stop. I’m not a vegetarian.
    (Public Program, Holland Park School, London, 27/9/2000)
    Dear Izheheruvim, my apparent disrespect for Shri Mataji is perfectly in balance with her disrespect for most if not all the masters who went before her when one ponders her statement above in the context of Sri Ramana Maharshi's statement above that.
    She even had the privilege of studying at Gandhi's ashram and yet still saw fit to reject his dietary principles, at her peril judging by her shape.
    But it goes further than that. When someone of her apparent stature and responsibility advocates eating meat, even if it is animals smaller than oneself, which in her case would mean practically any beast, the scale of the suffering and senseless slaughter that would ensue, courtesy of all her devoted followers, cannot and will not be overlooked.
    In previous posts you spoke of kundalini awakening being tied to responsibility. I would posit that Shri Mataji profoundly shirked hers in this regard, bringing her credibility into question as a result.

My "kundalini" experience, if indeed it was such a thing, although you yourself seemed to verify it as such in a previous post through your "Sahaja divining method", directly resulted in "that aversion to animal food", to quote Ramana Maharshi again, whereby I promptly transitioned to a vegetarian diet.

It is with that in mind that my alarm bells start ringing when someone claiming mastery is happy promoting a carnivorous diet.

Pity that her motherly nature, as you put it, didn't extend to animals smaller than herself.

Sorry TruthSeekah:
    Last edited by Akasha; 27th September 2013 at 19:12.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

greybeard (27th September 2013), learninglight (28th September 2013)

13. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Akasha, you're doing a great disservice to yourself by keeping insulting Shri Mataji, and unfortunately i cannot ask the moderator to intervene since he seems to be also lacking in the Divine protocol. Whatever prior experiences you had you are demonstrating that your enlightenment is far from being complete. Anyways, i will try to address your concern, and if it doesn't satisfy you hopefully it would make sense to others.

For attention to be enlightened it needs to be very flexible. That's why all attachments and dharmas should be surrendered to the Higher Self so that Kundalini shakti could "knead" the attention. No strongly opinionated mind can be worked on in this regard, and here i would like to emphasize mind as distinct from conscience. Once the bigger picture is lost by intellectually exaggerating or downplaying certain its aspects, attention becomes "derailed" from the central path. So if one's attachment to vegetarianism is too strong, and it also actually applies to meat eaters, then attention that could be potentially enlightened becomes encapsulated in a very localized "circuit".

Alignment with the Higher Self, among other things, makes one understand Divine perspective much better. And Divine perspective is such, whether you like it or not, that God seems to be less caring about physical sufferings of living beings than some other priorities. This is not to say that He enjoys or approves of these sufferings. But somehow He forebears them for some higher purpose which accomplishment, among other things, should put an end to sufferings. And probably He would be much more concerned if things are not working out to this end despite all His forbearance. And if enlightenment is precisely that end, then probably not being enlightened is much worse evil than eating meat, especially if it helps to establish some sort of balance on the gross level. Shri Mataji would never talk about eating meat for any other purpose except for balancing out subtle system in order to ascend to the more subtle state of balance. And one can assume that a more subtle state of balance would make meat consumption irrelevant, both in terms of its toll on the physical body and compassion. But if someone tries to jump to this higher state of balance without a properly established lower base, it can only produce opinionated minds where attention gets stuck and cannot rise further, among other things.
    Last edited by Izheheruvim; 27th September 2013 at 16:05.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Izheheruvim For This Post:

Akasha (27th September 2013), learninglight (28th September 2013), soleil (3rd October 2013)

15. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Quote i cannot ask the moderator to intervene since he seems to be also lacking in the Divine protocol.
    That is not true, my friend. You can always ask! Let us not go down the road of unqualified remarks... Remember,,, we are all just a bunch of nincompoops, with simple, stupid experiences.

The more I see/read about Shri Mataji, the more feel there is great wisdom there. However, Being one who Lacks in the Divine protocol,,, I am not qualified to make that assumption.

Izheheruvim, I am still reading your works. I have had thousands of fully conscious OBEs. And many more sophisticated spiritual experiences. I can tell you about them, but I feel that my words are being judged. Is it more important to judge me than it is to judge yourself? I gave up on talking with Christians about it. Not because I don't feel that there is some wisdom there,, but because I cannot find a Christian that DOES NOT JUDGE me. I am weary of folks embedded in a religious mindset. I have found the most closed minds to be the ones who think they know everything. Shri Mataji is on solid ground. There is no need to moderate a comment about her. You say for attention to be enlightened, it needs to be very flexible. Do you find your observations/opinions about Kundalini to be 'flexible'? If I was to deliver a great truth to you,, would you deny it because it hasn't been written about by the 'masters'? Explain to me exactly what a 'master' is.

I do not want this conversation to digress.

I can tell you that advanced spiritual transcendental states can be induced and sustained, regardless of a vegetarian diet!!! Do you consider this an insult to Shri Mataji? Or do you just consider me lost?

Do you have out of body experiences and/or profound Astral Beingness with the entirety of consciousness? If I try and explain something outside of your sphere of experience, are you going to reject it outright?? What do you mean when you say that you 'don't feel a positive feeling from your Kundalini Shakti'?? What does a psychic impulse have to do with the divine? Psychic impulses are completely natural!!

Here is my current take on it. You cannot write it in a book. It is an experience. An experience of BEING. The mighty serpent cannot be understood. It will reach out to us in as many ways as there are people on the planet. It is our birthright, and needs to be unmasked from the language that has been used to try and describe it. There is not a single religion that will contain such truth. If one insists on simply judging, then one slips into the basic trap that religion becomes. There is no room in that mindset for me. Insisting that only certain 'masters' or 'priests' or 'bishops' or 'Yogis' can 'attain' something as perfectly natural as 'kundalini' is suspect.

My path steers clear of religious guidance because there is no such thing. If there were, then why all the confusion??? Everyone must follow their own path. Everyone must have the courage of their own convictions, whatever they may be. Watching folks argue their respective religions is a bit like watching people at a horse race. Everyone is fanatical about their horse coming in!!!

I could read a thousand books, watch another thousand vids/documentaries,,, they do NOT hold ground next to a single fully conscious Out of body experience. All of the mysteries that keep folks guessing can be experienced in a single moment. No death, No judgement, only pure amazing love and joy. I am sorry, I have never once felt that while reading a book about someone ELSES view on God.

Even as I say that,,, I am getting peace from reading your work. Peace and wisdom. I do not think that you are speaking confusing words as much as I am confused by them... I will get it.

I don't have a single negative feeling about any of you. My 'kundalini' does not talk to me like that!!! My INSTINCT tells me that we are ALL wrong...

Jake.

[edit] I know from personal experience that the biggest deception from any/all religion is taking these experiences and making them DIVINE!! This is a potential we all hold, and we need to redefine it. It is NOT divine. It will become important that we embrace it, rather than put it on a pedestal.
    Last edited by Jake; 27th September 2013 at 16:19.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Akasha (27th September 2013), learninglight (28th September 2013), mahalall (27th September 2013), Reinhard (1st October 2013), Sebastion (27th September 2013), soleil (3rd October 2013)

17. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Jake, i'm flexible enough to instantaneously change my perspective once new evidence is presented. As an insult to Shri Mataji i see referring to her "shape" and weight that i cannot be flexible about. And i actually see it not as a lack of flexibility but rather trying to protect something that i deeply feel to be a holy subject. As for your lacking of the protocol, first of all i meant using inappropriate language such as "gal". I just checked your post, and it's still there. That's why i feel a bit hesitant to ask you to be moderating in a little bit more strict manner. But i still nurture a hope that i will be presented with a new evidence

Regarding your experiences, i must admit that i don't have even a single experience of OBE. So "horizontally" you seem to be much more advanced. But i'm much more interested in "vertical" movement. I become excited with other things, to put it differently. And if before i would really wanted to experience all of that, now i'm not really sure if i have such a desire. I'm fine as i am even when deprived of strong sensations, and would probably prefer an ecstatic state when sometimes i listen to a certain piece of music and my Kundalini shakti is filling me with blissful waves than an OBE.

I may seem to be too judgmental at times. But you should see where i am coming from and whether such and such judgement is coming from a limited mind or something more than that. I still need to grow much more, i have certain very deeply rooted issues and i'm not sure if i'll be able to get rid of them during this lifespan. But it is also obvious to me that i have found a very stable platform inside. I feel Kundalini shakti not just as energy or a pattern of sensations but also as emotion and intelligence, and she seems to become more and more embedded into my being. And i have all reasons to treat her as my spiritual mother. Actually this closeness to my Kundalini despite all limitations that still need to be worked on gives me a certain perspective on Shri Mataji, that of deep reverence. And i hope that it will be respected.
    Last edited by Izheheruvim; 27th September 2013 at 16:35.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Izheheruvim For This Post:

Akasha (27th September 2013), Jake (27th September 2013), learninglight (28th September 2013), soleil (3rd October 2013)

19. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,123 times in 1,385 posts

.....you are demonstrating that your enlightenment is far from being complete.....
    I have never nor will I ever claim to be enlightened. Not sure where you got that from. You are putting a lot of words into the fray, but as far as I can ascertain, they are all in the realm of beliefs....a place I try not to frequent.

Peace.

edit: Insulting gurus aside, did you read Sri Ramana's comments on diet? Did you notice that it was something he spoke emphatically about i.e "in a forceful way"? Since you evidently revere both Sri Ramana and Shri Mataji, doesn't their clear dietry conflict with one another breed some form of cognitive dissonance in your mind and if not why not?
    Last edited by Akasha; 27th September 2013 at 17:35.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Jake (27th September 2013), learninglight (28th September 2013)

21. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Jake, i'm flexible enough to instantaneously change my perspective once new evidence is presented. As an insult to Shri Mataji i see referring to her "shape" and weight that i cannot be flexible about. And i actually see it not as a lack of flexibility but rather trying to protect something that i deeply feel to be a holy subject. As for your lacking of the protocol, first of all i meant using inappropriate language such as "gal". I just checked your post, and it's still there. That's why i feel a bit hesitant to ask you to be moderating in a little bit more strict manner. But i still nurture a hope that i will be presented with a new evidence

Regarding your experiences, i must admit that i don't have even a single experience of OBE. So "horizontally" you seem to be much more advanced. But i'm much more interested in "vertical" movement. I become excited with other things, to put it differently. And if before i would really wanted to experience all of that, now i'm not really sure if i have such a desire. I'm fine as i am even when deprived of strong sensations, and would probably prefer an ecstatic state when sometimes i listen to a certain piece of music and my Kundalini shakti is filling me with blissful waves than an OBE.

I may seem to be too judgmental at times. But you should see where i am coming from and whether such and such judgement is coming from a limited mind or something more than that. I still need to grow much more, i have certain very deeply rooted issues and i'm not sure if i'll be able to get rid of them during this lifespan. But it is also obvious to me that i have found a very stable platform inside. I feel Kundalini shakti not just as energy or a pattern of sensations but also as emotion and intelligence, and she seems to become more and more embedded into my being. And i have all reasons to treat her as my spiritual mother. Actually this closeness to my Kundalini despite all limitations that still need to be worked on gives me a certain perspective on Shri Mataji, that of deep reverence. And i hope that it will be respected.
    Thank you, brother for your thoughts. Izheheruvim, I am VERY American. I assure you that if I use the word 'gal',, it is NOT meant as disrespect. Although, I admire your passion, and for your coming to the defense of Shri Mataji. (very American, actually,, lol.) My overall goal is to be part of a movement that will create the language that we need to begin to describe these things. I will be the first to admit that describing what happens to me in energetic terms does not begin to describe the overall condition. And to say "out of body experience" Does NOT come, even close, to describing what is happening. There may be terms imbedded in religious texts/writings, which is fine, but it also cannot not describe the overall event. I actually become quite skeptical when someone insists that they can explain the unexplainable. I have tried in more ways than I care to remember. From my perspective, ALL religions are off-shoots of an overall TRUTH, Masked in whatever language was used to attempt to describe, what cannot be described. And most Religious text can be traced back thousands of years, if not, more. I feel that that limits the way in which any Overall Truth can be explored. It is a thorn in my side, actually. I can talk to anyone about the truth of it, except to those who choose a deeply embedded religious mindset. I also believe that this 'overall truth' that I speak of (that cannot be described in mortal terms) is going to dawn on us all. Every single one of us!! It is inevitable,,, no? All paths lead to the same place, eventually!! I have deep and ongoing discussions with some very bright people about the implications of quantum realities. I find myself unable to describe what it is that I am seeing/experiencing in my mind. The next (most important) revelations, in the rabbit hole of quantum science is going to include many truths about consciousness. Which brings us full circle into the need to explore new language to describe these things. The only way for a person to breach this 'gap' is from personal experience. Finding yourself alive and well, bathing in an eternal mind, knowing that you will not be able to describe it later,,, then coming back and weeping, because the reality that you find yourself is NOT REAL,,, WILL CHANGE YOU. Regardless of what belief system one is entrenched in.

Cheers.
    Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Akasha (27th September 2013), greybeard (27th September 2013), Izheheruvim (27th September 2013), learninglight (28th September 2013), Reinhard (1st October 2013), Sebastion (27th September 2013), Virma De Ris (4th January 2014)

23. Link to Post #73
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

in my dreams, she introduced herself as Tara, but was the one with the 12 pointed crown standing by the throne, all the same...

she's God Telco operator handling communications...

24. Link to Post #74
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ramana always met the aspirant at the level they were at---he pointed to "Only Self", when they were capable of hearing that.
    To some he recommended controlling breath, to others not.
    He did not rule out any yoga or use of mantras to some, but to others he was clear that only find out who you are was relevant coupled with self enquiry.

He also accepted the value of Kundalini in some talks and in others that it was not necessary for it to rise.
    He did not want one to identify with anything other than Self.

It could be said that every thought and opinion is untrue because it is based on the false premise that there is a me thinking them.
    The sperate me being an illusion.

Being in the dream is being in the dream----find out the identity of the dreamer.

Dr David Hawkins spoke of the value of kundalini clearing chakras and changing the nervous system and left brain dependence to mainly right brain function. He also advocated letting go of all of the "experiences" of Kundalini even ecstasy he stated the ultimate is the profound peace in the "silence"
    I might not have expressed that very well.

Anyway Kundalini is a profound blessing for the aspirant.

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 27th September 2013 at 17:40.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Akasha (27th September 2013), Izheheruvim (27th September 2013), Jake (27th September 2013), learninglight (28th September 2013), Wind (27th September 2013)

26. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Akasha, i believe that i can no longer relate to the term "cognitive dissonance" as a personal experience, i'm much more open than it might seem. And when i get angry with your remarks i still feel peace within myself. I don't stick to any particular mentally structured worldview. If i truly recognize something it's always on a deeper level than just mind. And to answer your question, i don't see any contradictions between Shri Mataji and Shri Ramana Maharshi, whether you believe in that or not, and probably i won't be able to explain why.

Jake, pleasure to be addressed as 'brother' But if everything comes down to the essence of the difference you, brother, is talking about, then again we either need to agree or disagree on what enlightenment is, and what should be perceived as an enlightening change.

Chris, namaste

Rocky_Shorz, "Tara" is one of the names of the Great Goddess. Probably you know that.

Peace

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Izheheruvim For This Post:

Akasha (27th September 2013), greybeard (27th September 2013), Jake (27th September 2013), learninglight (28th September 2013), soleil (3rd October 2013)

28. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

I felt like sharing this video, hopefully at least some will enjoy it:

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Izheheruvim For This Post:

soleil (3rd October 2013)

30. Link to Post #77
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

being able to study a Guru using ESP and not only ears opens you up to many possibilities...

many of the great Masters understand the magic woven into the chants but few understand they are opening themselves up for higher intelligence possession...

I can't explain all of it because many ETs are far beyond our comprehension to meanings and reasoning, but I have watched a guru controlled right in front of my eyes to study those around the Master... It is like a medium opening up to Spirits to allow communications when a Master bows to outside control. it happened over several months and I was able to recognize the same ET brought forward at each meeting.

now the reason I know it wasn't God or the Holy Spirit and just a being, is because I was shielded from this ET's view...

The Trinity is my shield...

31. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    being able to study a Guru using ESP and not only ears opens you up to many possibilities...

many of the great Masters understand the magic woven into the chants but few understand they are opening themselves up for higher intelligence possession...

I can't explain all of it because many ETs are far beyond our comprehension to meanings and reasoning, but I have watched a guru controlled right in front of my eyes to study those around the Master... It is like a medium opening up to Spirits to allow communications when a Master bows to outside control. it happened over several months and I was able to recognize the same ET brought forward at each meeting.

now the reason I know it wasn't God or the Holy Spirit and just a being, is because I was shielded from this ET's view...

Well, it's one of those moments when sensations of heat or coolness come into play, something that was downplayed by some before. It's an ESP in a sense. But this ESP is shared uniformely by all those who was able to establish the experience of Kundalini properly and whose Vishuddhi chakra, or the energy center on the level of the throat, is not severely damaged. Shri Mataji would talk about false gurus, and an indicator of falsehood would be hot, heavy, sometimes painful vibrations on fingers and palms and (or) inside the body once you put your attention on such an individual.

32. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Rocky Shorz, since you are protected by Trinity as you put it, why won't you name the guru you were referring to in your last post?

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Izheheruvim For This Post:

learninglight (28th September 2013)

34. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)

Well, it's one of those moments when sensations of heat or coolness come into play, something that was downplayed by some before. It's an ESP in a sense. But this ESP is shared uniformely by all those who was able to establish the experience of Kundalini properly and whose Vishuddhi chakra, or the energy center on the level of the throat, is not severely damaged. Shri Mataji would talk about false gurus, and an indicator of falsehood would be hot, heavy, sometimes painful vibrations on fingers and palms and (or) inside the body once you put your attention on such an individual.
    Iz,,, Last night I traveled free from my body. I was in a deep meditative trance, and had a thought... "Who is it that is watching my thoughts?" In an instant, An ecstatic energy ignited in my crown area. At the same time, my base center ignited, and in the time it would take to take a swift inward breath, by entire BEING was flowing with energy,,, inspired energy. I suppose it doesn't mean much to you, if you aren't hearing it from Shri Mataji!!! That is only an assumption, by the way. Hot, heavy and sometimes painful vibrations on the fingers and hands have a myriad of potential meanings for individuals!!!! I will agree on the model of ESP where there is a universal 'knowing' rather than a 'person to person' sort of nonsense. But I only agree because of experience. Not because my 'master' told me. You are inadvertently doing her a dis-service. IMHO. Does she talk about false Gurus? That is suspicious. I will not say another word about it... Religious folks only see truth when it fits into their pre-conceived beliefs. That is a problem.

I am curious about why it is necessary to 'put your attention on individuals' and judge them. Is this a fundamental undertaking? Is this something that frees the ego or re-enforces it?? The only valid judgement, at this level, would be a jugdement of SELF.

I feel bad for folks who have beliefs. They are only beliefs... To make it into a known, you must abandon your beliefs. You MUST know this. There is too much trauma caused by clinging to the rantings of the old world. Religion has failed. It is the personal experiences of folks like you and me and everyone else that is going to launch us into the next state of being,,, not a church or mosque or Ashram. People who are lost,,, find there way to religion. It doesn't make them any less lost!!! So what do people do if they are NOT lost.?? I guess we will be persecuted by EVERYONE,, even the ones who claim enlightenment!!!

Last night, I was out of my body. I visited a friend who was in a lot of pain. I prayed for him. I extended a pure energetic state to him, and for a moment, there was peace.

I engage work like this continually!!!! I still have no idea what Kundalini is!!! Not they way you describe it. Broken definitions and parables. You aren't going to learn about the true nature of the universe by clinging to a set definition!! Sorry, it does NOT work like that.

Consider the following parable...

Quote There are some river creatures who cling to the rocks in the river. They know nothing other than clinging to the rocks. One day one of the river creatures exclaims aloud, ‘I’m tired of clinging. If I keep clinging to these rocks the rest of my days, I’ll die of boredom’.

The other river creatures say to this one, ‘If you let go, the river will carry you away. You’ll be smashed into the rocks and die for sure.’ To which the river creature responds, ‘There must be something more to this life than clinging. If I have to take my chances and be smashed into the rocks, so be it.’ And with that he let go of the rock where he had been clinging his entire life…..
    The river creature does let go and at first is smashed about and thrown against the rocks. But over time he learns to float. He loves floating effortlessly, letting the current take him where it will. One day he comes to another group of river creatures further down stream. They see him float by effortlessly and exclaim, ‘Look a river creature just like us. Yet he does not cling.’ and ‘He has no fear of the rocks or the current. How does he do it? ‘ The river creature replies as he floats peacefully, ‘The river delights to lift us free if only we dare let go.’
    Dare to let go,,
    Jake.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

1 flew over (1st October 2013), Akasha (28th September 2013), Reinhard (1st October 2013), Sebastion (28th September 2013), soleil (3rd October 2013), thunder24 (29th September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 4 11 LastLast