+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 6 11 LastLast

Thread: The Kundalini Is The Holy Spirit! What Your Church Doesn't Want You To Know

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,200 times in 1,393 posts

Default Re: The Kundalini Is The Holy Spirit! What Your Church Doesn't Want You To Know

Quote Posted by Mitm (here)
    My Kundalini Experiences ...
    energy started in base chakra and worked its way up, it feels like bubbles going up the middle of the body...
    Thanks for sharing that, Mitm. So much of your experiences tallied with mine. In particular, your "bubbles" comment was like a trigger, a time machine, instantaneously transporting me back over a decade to the time and place where the same sensation made it's way through me.

Slava, I'm a little puzzled as to how you can verify my experience here and yet nullify someone else's who I identified with 100%.
    Mitm's description fits mine to a tee. I also concurred with much of what Jake was sharing and, again it didn't seem to pass your hot/cold hand kundalini authenticity test. Are you sure you can rely on it's accuracy? It seems a bit hit and miss to me.

Sorry to be on your case all the time btw
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

learninglight (3rd October 2013), soleil (3rd October 2013)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member 1 flew over's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The Kundalini Is The Holy Spirit! What Your Church Doesn't Want You To Know

OK, into the pool;

A quick history, been a seeker all my life. I have always thought that I was a bit different, probably like most here on PA. I have done more workshops and classes than anyone else I know. I am what is known as always been Clear, some call it a Natural Clear in Scientology terms. I am an OT 7 but left in early 80s when everything went crazy. I am now involved with Ron’s Org and I do a lot of other personal stuff consistently. I do not use any drugs and haven’t for 35 years other than minor amounts of alcohol. I never did use anything other than grass, cocaine(never much of those but yes I did inhale ;-)) and psilocybin once. I always knew that I was a bit too close to the edge anyway.

I have my own read on what I am going to describe but I would appreciate others viewpoints. I love other viewpoints, I may not accept them but I do appreciate them.

I was in a Cof$ process running what are called Service Facsimiles where you look at times when you have put on a beingness to solve a problem and sort of hung on to it unknowingly. I do not remember any real body manifestations other than my entire awareness system quickly changed. I could see what I will call the universal time line. It was all viewpoints, for all beings, for all time. I instantly knew who or what everyone was for all time. This included other life forms, thought forms without bodies, other universes for all time. Needless to say it was a bit overwhelming. My auditor in great style mentioned “ I think we will end off here”. A few Havingness processes (grounding) were run but I was quite blown out. I had real trouble figuring out who, or where, or even when I was because I was all these things at once. I was taken to where I was staying and wandered around in my place for what must have been some days. I was checked in on. I could handle body needs but did not want to leave my cave. I wish that I had taken notes but they probably would not have made any sense anyway. Within a week or so I was mostly back to normal except for being fairly spacey. I was on what is called a floating TA and it was probably 6 weeks before I could go back in session.

A different occurrence was when I was in China studying Chi Lil Chi Gung with my teacher and one of the Masters who used to work in at the Huaxia Zhineng Qigong Clinic/Hospital in China. We had been doing Chi Gung 7-8 hours per day for probably 10 days when the Master said he learned had a practice in Tibet to release spiritual energy up through the core. I will not go into the practice but after we had been practicing for a couple of hours or so about half of us would start to “pop”. It felt like a spiraling energy moving up from my base chakra, as it reached my stomach I felt a bit queasy but not bad. As It moved up, my body was slowly rotating slightly with the energy spin. As it reached my throat I felt like it was closing off and I was having a little trouble breathing (light apprehension). When the energy finally moved out through the crown I knew that I had gone with it and had blown exterior. The assistants helped to comfort us to keep us calm. In a moment or two they would help us stand and would walk us around, we were all in peals of laughter. At first the entire universe showed itself as sparkles of light, trees, walls, people, books were just glistening energy. I was nervous to step because knew that there was no substance to anything and I was going to fall through the floor or ground. I don’t know where I would have fallen through to but it didn’t happen anyway. I went outside and gazed up at the stars and was completely one with it all. After an hour of so I was back to fairly normal. Any time I need some extra energy I can spool-er-up and recharge my system.

One more time—No drugs for 35 years and I have done a bunch of purification/detox programs.

I have two more different experiences but I will wait on those, they are nothing about having dim sung with Elvis in another dimension or battling terminators.

OK, Does anyone have any input of these areas? Other than give up caffeine and sugar.

Be Well
    1 Flew Over

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 1 flew over For This Post:

Akasha (3rd October 2013), AwakeInADream (3rd October 2013), greybeard (3rd October 2013), gripreaper (3rd October 2013), learninglight (3rd October 2013)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,686 times in 774 posts

jake, this is in my effort to give you some information in perhaps a way it can help you. although i am not sure if you have come across this book, i recommend it as it talks of kundalini and chakras in terms of the emotions and feelings that surge through you. you can determine what chakras need opening and which ones are far too open. i found great information in this book. http://www.kundalini-and-chakra.com/...is-paulson.pdf

second, many mentions of shri mataji, but not the name of the kundalini method (self realization) i am familiar with. so let me share that here. most apologies IF it was mentioned, as i was not able to watch videos while reading this thread. the method im familiar with and recently did with voice help from my fiance, was the sahaja yoga method. again, its not religous, and is the easiest method to raise kundalini. (before ray says it again, this is at your own risk guys...ps, HI RAY!)

Quote "It is everyone's right to achieve this state of ones evolution and everything necessary is already inbuilt. But as I respect your freedom, you have to have the desire to achieve this state, it cannot be forced upon you!"

-- Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

Sit with your back straight but comfortably. Taking off your shoes might also help since the Mother Earth sucks all negativity through our feet.
    Place both your hands with palms upwards on your lap, look at Shri Mataji's picture and relax.

Say in your heart, with all your pure desire, "Mother, please give me my Self-Realization". Say this three times.

Now, after the end of the meditation, see if you are feeling relaxed and if your thoughts have slowed down or gradually disappeared. This is the first stage of meditation - thoughtless awareness - where you are fully alert but without any thoughts, in a state of pure and peaceful consciousness.
    Now see if you can feel a sensation of a gentle cool breeze in your palms and above your head. It might be warm in the beginning which is a sign that your Kundalini energy is purifying your chakras, but it will eventually cool down. You can verify it by placing your left palm 6-12 inches above your head, then trying with the right palm.

If you are unable to feel it, you have probably not forgiven everyone. Say again from your heart, "Mother, I forgive everyone" a few times and check again if you feel the cool breeze above your head.

This is the beginning of a fantastic journey into your own spiritual existence. It is a door opened to a new dimension of your awareness, which you can open and explore. I f sustained through regular meditation, you will be able to feel your subtle centers (chakras) as well as the chakras of others on your fingertips, and correct them using your spiritual energy (Kundalini).
    when i did this i felt intense peace and could not help myself from crying.
    much love all

[edit]
    i wanted to add (JAKE) you might really like the kundalini book, because it can MAKE sense to you, since you know 'new energy ways' - because with the energy feeling, like let says the bottom of your feet....where those chakras are. SO COOL when you can picture those, in ADDITION to your energy work. i love it. i personally feel how you do, in many of the same ways, so i have a feeling you'll dig it.

(to start with for those who dont yet want to download the PDF - its 126 pages...now i dont know about you, but that size of book is like a pamphlet for me)

Quote Physical Body
    The physical body is the densest of the seven bodies, the only one which can be
    seen without clairvoyant vision. Through the physical body we express, we
    receive, we become aware. These seven chakra levels comprise the physical
    body:
    1. Physical Level
    ● Four Locations: heels of the feet and hands.
    ● Function: energy outlet for self assertion and for releasing physical
    aggressiveness; power spots.
    ● Too open: very demanding.
    ● Blocked: tendency to walk more on the toes; not to express the self or no
    desire to be noticed; a feeling of walking on egg shells; hands may seem
    cold and pulled back; difficulty in reaching out, shaking hands or touching
    others.
    2. Emotional Level
    ● Location: spleen.
    ● Function: peace on the emotional level.
    ● Too open: excessive anger expressed, sometimes in unhealthy ways.
    ● Blocked: holding excessive anger which may be released in subconscious
    ways.
    3. Mental Level
    ● Four Locations: top of shoulders above the arm sockets and at the pelvic
    bone on either side (sit bones).
    ● Function: expression of mental attitudes toward the body and its
    functioning in the physical world.
    ● open: excessive awareness and preoccupation with the body. in
    ● Blocked: no awareness of exhaustion, fatigue or pain; not in touch with
    the physical body and unable to work with its problems
    4. IntuitionallCompassionate Level
    ● Two Locations: cheekbones, slightly below them and inside the jawbone.
    ● Function: releases energy for deeper understanding or compassion
    toward the body.
    ● Too open: preoccupation with the body.
    ● Blocked: ignoring needs of the body; very similar to the previous chakra.
    5. Will/Spirit Level
    ● Location: between the breasts on the breastbone.
    ● Function: willingness to really live life; provides willpower for physical
    activities and for survival.
    ● Too open: lack of caution when caution is needed.● Blocked: fear of really living or putting one's heart -into actions;
    sometimes no will to live.
    6. Soul Level
    ● Two Locations: adrenal glands (on top of kidneys).
    ● Function: self-preservation; awareness of need for fight or flight; action on
    an I AMness level; marshalling forces for a healthy body.
    ● Too open: too concerned with fight or flight or with getting one's own way.
    ● Blocked: needing to justify one's existence; feeling disconnected from soul
    level; repressed anger; open to illness and feelings of rejection.
    7. Divine Level
    ● Location: root chakra-coccyx bone (tail bone).
    ● Function: cleanses and harmonizes lower level energies; sense of
    security through groundedness with earth and higher level energy.
    ● Too open: excessive risk taking.
    ● Blocked: lack of security; inability to handle lower level energies well.
    Last edited by soleil; 3rd October 2013 at 18:32.
    unite, alright
    you know one thing about music? when it hits, you feel no pain!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to soleil For This Post:

AwakeInADream (3rd October 2013), Ikarusion (15th January 2014), Jake (4th October 2013), learninglight (3rd October 2013)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

Part 2
    Dear People

All right two laps in the pool of experience and knowledge, I’ll now try a couple of more.

My next experience was also during Scientology auditing, though I forget what process we were on. When it happened it was sort of like the other one in that there were no real body manifestations. I found my awareness opening up to where I guess some would say that the Akashic record was opened to me. For a period, hummm how should I put this, I knew it all. My wife would probably tell you that I am always like that but that is another discussion. Why do we existed, why do we love, hate, become serine, get depressed. Why the universe appears as it does, how/who created it and why. Are there other beings, are there other beings in other dimensions or universes, are we also in other dimensions and universes. What causes a seed a foot underground start to grow upwards, why do I have to hit start to shut off my computer. You know, all the biggies. It was a magnificent place to be in. Once again I should have taken notes but I thought that this would last forever. After a week or so I was back to “normal” and now I am still trying to figure out how to make a good Caesar’s salad. My personal hypothesis about L Ron Hubbard is that he reached this place somewhere in the late 50s or early 60s and after a period of time he lost it and he drove himself nuts trying to regain the state.

My next one was at a combo workshop, we had just been learning and meditating with a wonderful Indian Hindu Monk working on opening up our hearts and had switched to different teachers to start studying the Kabbalah. We had studied for a few days and were walking a 40’ tall tree of life from bottom to top. At each Sefirot we would work to embody the specific energy of that field. When I entered Keter, the field of the Devine, I was filled with joyous love and everything around me shimmered in white light. I felt truly at home. Most of the others were not comfortable there but I could have easily stayed. I had tears of joy/bliss flowing down my face. I thought that my chest was going to explode and that my heart would expand to fill the room, well I guess it did, just not in the physical. Otherwise it would have been quite a mess to clean up. I have never been the same and can bring up that radiant heart whenever it feels appropriate. I tend not to open up like that when I am shooting pool in the local biker bar.

I have had other experiences but these have been the biggies. OK any feedback, suggestions, comments, sedatives? Yea, I know, next time I'll take notes.

Be Well
    1 Flew Over

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1 flew over For This Post:

Akasha (3rd October 2013), greybeard (3rd October 2013), learninglight (3rd October 2013)

9. Link to Post #105
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Answers To Kundalini Questions

FAQ’s about Kundalini and Kundalini awakening answered by Lawrence Edwards and Dorothy Walters.

Lawrence Edwards, Ph.D. responding to questions e-mailed to him:

1. What are the signs and symptoms of a Kundalini Awakening (KA)?

For countless centuries Kundalini awakening has been viewed by yogis as the greatest blessing and the esoteric goal of all forms of yoga - hatha yoga, mantra yoga, laya yoga, raja yoga, etc. To understand the range of possible experiences that go with Kundalini's blessings it is important to remember from the outset that Her domain encompasses all mental and physical types of experience and all transpersonal and transcendent types of experience as well. Every dimension of our lives can reflect activity, called kriyas - movements of Shakti, the awakened energy of Kundalini - and many dimensions of experience that transcend ordinary waking, dream and deep sleep states of consciousness and ego-bound awareness. Ordinarily all of our experiences fit within the categories or waking, dream and deep sleep - the ordinary states of consciousness in which ego awareness, defined by identification with mind/body and the roles and relationships it inhabits, operates on some level. Thus we think of ourselves as awake or asleep, a man or woman, husband or wife, son or daughter, blue collar or white collar worker, etc., etc., as we identify with various aspects of the mind and body functioning in the world. All of which are ephemeral and reveal only tiny, fractured reflections of our true Self, like shards of a broken mirror reflecting a few brilliant rays of the sun. The Buddha said “as we think, so we become.” By identifying with the containers of consciousness – the mind and body – we have the experience of being those containers with all their limitations, suffering, desires, etc.

Kundalini is the power of the Self to know its Self in complete unity consciousness and transform these vehicles of Consciousness, the mind and body, to be capable of manifesting more than just limited ego awareness and lower instinctual brain impulses. In that process of awakening and transformation Kundalini runs Shakti - the power of pure Consciousness - through all the systems of the subtle body and physical body, healing, purifying, expanding, breaking through blockages and burning through karmas. Because each individual differs in their karmic make up, the subtle impressions, the samskaras, being worked on by the Shakti through kriyas, each individual will have their own unique experiences. To blame Kundalini for what karmas and samskaras our physical and subtle bodies contain is another game of the mind trying to avoid responsibility for the consequences of its actions - past and present.

Physical kriyas include shaking, trembling, involuntary movements, sensations of heat or cold, horripilation, spontaneous hatha yoga postures, spontaneous alterations in breathing - pranayama, rushes of energy, rushes of sensual/sexual/orgasmic energy, stimulation of sex organs and orgasms, cessation of sexual desire or interest, loss of appetite, food cravings, tingling sensations, sparking/electricity sensations, the feeling of ants crawling all over one's skin, roaring like a lion, spontaneous sounds chanted or spoken aloud, spontaneous mudras and dance-like movements, gentle swaying during meditation, rocking back and forth, heart racing or pounding, breathing coming to a full stop and staying still, and more and more. People write poetry, sing, dance, paint, draw, create in new and never-before expressed ways, all inspired by Kundalini's grace. The gentle movements, breath alterations, rushes of energy, feeling of heat and cold, tingling, sounds and mantras, and sexual stimulation are most common, along with euphoric, blissful feelings and expansive states of love and unity awareness.

Each of our senses can manifest the movements of Kundalini. There are visions, colors, blue pearls and every conceivable archetypal form to be seen. There are divine scents, exquisite sounds, supersensuous touch, and ambrosial tastes to be experienced as gift of Shri Kundalini.

MORE ON THE LINK>

https://sites.google.com/site/kundal...lini-questions
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Jake (4th October 2013), learninglight (3rd October 2013)

11. Link to Post #106
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lawrence Edwards spent years studying with Muktananda

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muktananda

There are two of Lawrence's talks on sounds true you can join for free to access this and much more.
    http://www.soundstrue.com/shop/welcome

Chris

12. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

learninglight (3rd October 2013)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Lawrence Edwards spent years studying with Muktananda

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muktananda

There are two of Lawrence's talks on sounds true you can join for free to access this and much more.
    http://www.soundstrue.com/shop/welcome

Chris
    Chris

Thank you for your info. I am very busy over the next few days but I will read it all. I appreciate your input. My wife has a membership to soundstrue. I'll check with her and download and listen to them over the next week while I drive. Damn I love new info!

Be Well

1 Flew Over

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 1 flew over For This Post:

greybeard (4th October 2013)

15. Link to Post #108
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I would recommend Shaktipat from an enlightened teacher if this is at all possible.
    The touch controls the Kundalini movement, thus its not too extreme.

Some Christian ministers do this though they would not call it Shaktipat.

Chris

16. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Jake (4th October 2013)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Akasha (here)
    Quote Posted by Mitm (here)
    My Kundalini Experiences ...
    energy started in base chakra and worked its way up, it feels like bubbles going up the middle of the body...
    Thanks for sharing that, Mitm. So much of your experiences tallied with mine. In particular, your "bubbles" comment was like a trigger, a time machine, instantaneously transporting me back over a decade to the time and place where the same sensation made it's way through me.

Slava, I'm a little puzzled as to how you can verify my experience here and yet nullify someone else's who I identified with 100%.
    Mitm's description fits mine to a tee. I also concurred with much of what Jake was sharing and, again it didn't seem to pass your hot/cold hand kundalini authenticity test. Are you sure you can rely on it's accuracy? It seems a bit hit and miss to me.

Sorry to be on your case all the time btw
    Akasha, i don't mind you being on my case as long as you're not making disrespectful and irrelevant comments about Shri Mataji. Otherwise it helps me to refine and expand my understanding and test my sensitivity. I asked again addressing my Kundalini shakti if some of the experiences Akasha had had have to do with Kundalini, and i felt cool vibrations on my hands and her flow freely rising to Sahasrara. When i asked the same question about Mitm i felt warm vibrations on my palms, heaviness in my Agiya, and blockage in Sahasrara. However puzzling it may seem, that's what i've felt.

Unfortunately, at this point of time my sensitivity is still compromised and some of my major issues aren't resolved yet. I don't know how my perception, sensitivity, and outlook will change if clearing process proves success. I admit that by participating in this forum and trying to make some authoritative claims i kind of 'jumped the gun' in a way. At the same time, i do have certain experiences and knowledge as well as sense of urgency of sharing them however incomplete they are. I don't know whether i'll able to become a fully-fledged yogi in the nearest future that would definitely give much more substance to my words. The only thing i'm quite sure about, and probably it's the most valid excuse for me to be involved in this discussion, that i'm neither this body, nor emotions, nor thoughts, nor ego, nor conditionings. So a certain amount of self-transcendence is there as a result of what i'm doing.

To sum up: i'm sharing what i have, and what i have got i have no doubt about, keeping in mind that i could have had much more to share if conditions were more favorable. I just feel that there's lots of confusion about Kundalini, and it needs somehow to be sorted out for the benefit of all the aspirants. And my participation here i see as a humble contribution to this effect.

Based on what i've experienced and learned, including from experiences of some of the members of this discussion, here's my understanding of Kundalini and what can be misinterpreted as her workings. But first i'd like to pay homage to Shri Gauri Kundalini, the auspicious and pure bride of Shri Shiva. Salutations to you! Let no untruth about this holy subject would come from my being.

I believe that one of the most important things that should be understood about Kundalini shakti is that she is a living and intelligent energy of the highest spiritual caliber. In other words, she is a part and parcel of the Divine Feminine. She treats an individual she is awakened in as her spiritual child with all precaution, gentleness and love. So whatever descriptions of her as being wild and reckless, or indiscriminate, or something to be particularly controlled (as opposed to her own expertise), or having some lower nature related to sexuality or sentimentality should be discarded. As written in some earlier post, essentially Kundalini shakti is the emotional component of the pure awareness, or Self, and once one becomes tapped into Self this emotional component becomes more and more pronounced as much more subtle, delicate and beautiful emotional reactions, among other things.

Well, what to do with all experiences of something being awakened from the bottom of the body and rising all the way up that would be somehow at odds with the above description? First, it's important to familiarize with workings of the subtle body since precision does matter here. This particular chart is a rather simplified one but it should give a general idea:

http://s6.postimg.org/wfwgg2ew1/Subtle_chart.jpg

According to this chart, Kundalini shakti is placed in the sacrum bone above Mooladhara chakra, with the central channel being her major pathway. The left channel implicated in desires, including sexual desire, emotions and feelings starts from Mooladhara chakra. The right channel starts from Swadhistan chakra, or the second energy center.

These channels look as placed quite far off from each other. But actually Shri Mataji describes them this way:

Quote ...But when your Kundalini rises, one or two strands out of this come up and pierce the fontanel bone area – only one or two. Because it has to pass through the innermost nadi, known as Brahma Nadi [central channel]. It’s all a spiral throughout because Kundalini is a spiral and these nadis are also – are like a spiral like this. So the innermost nadi is the Brahma Nadi. The outermost nadi is the right side and the second innermost is the Ida Nadi [left channel]
    Shri Adi Kundalini puja, 1991

It seems that these three channels are placed in a sort of 'Russian nesting doll' fashion close to each other. And here's an important implication: whenever something starts rising from Mooladhara chakra it can only use the left channel and more outward energy meridians, including on the top of the head. And since channels lie quite close subjectively it can be perceived as rising along the central channel, especially if one has no other experience to compare with. Coming back to the chart, the left channel ends up in the right hemisphere of the brain. What may happen when the right hemisphere becomes excited in an unusual way is described in this video:

Among other things, Jill Bolte is talking about the sense of unity with everything in the universe, aside from profound feeling of love that she has experienced. Probably many people here would be able to relate to this experience, and actually it doesn't seem a bad thing at all to be able to feel. The only thing, she experienced that at as a result of stroke, in other words, something pathological to begin with that would make her left hemisphere fail, and she had a long road of recovery. Also, feeling of unity is just a part of the process of enlightenment whereas the second major part has to do with discretion. And part of this discretion (though by "discretion" i mean something much more subtle) is that unity with everything doesn't mean anything. Referring back to Gita, "All beings reside in Me but I do not dwell in all beings". So it looks like some of "Kundalini" experiences fall under this category when actually the left channel becomes activated and some entity, whether benevolent or not particularly so, is rising from Mooladhara. How it gets there in the first place is another story. But it may open up 'the peripheral vision' and another dimensions of reality to tap into as a result of this 'left-sided' movement.

Another category would include "protective mechanisms" as a result of wrong methods of awakening Kundalini shakti. These mechanisms can be violent, i.e. a rush of heat or pangs of pain that would be triggered by Mooladhara chakra or, to be more specific, its presiding deity Shri Ganesh. As i understand it, often it happens as a result of manipulations with sexual energy, quite a useless and detrimental thing for spiritual ascent (i mean manipulation). To the point, in some cases of genuine Kundalini awakening one can still experience a certain amount of discomfort, like heat or pain in certain energy centers and channels but there should be drawn a line of discretion. In this case it wouldn't be something really violent or unbearable since Kundalini will try to work it out in the most delicate way. It would only mean the existence of some energy that shouldn't really belong there. Clearing out eventually feels as a relief.

The last category would be genuine awakening of Kundalini. I believe that what i have experienced so far is genuine, and whatever i believe to be relevant and important about this experience i have pointed out. You can challenge its genuineness but i'm afraid ("being afraid", of course, is a figure of speech) i will still be able to feel softness and serenity of Self. If i happen to get in touch with Self on a deeper level and my chakras get purified more, probably i will have more to say.

Just a few words in the end. Whatever you're up to it seems i'm also good to go whether i'm right or wrong about my experiences, and some sort of collective awakening will sweep me along regardless of my ideas. But if i'm right it would mean that some of you need to exercise more discretion when touching the subject of Kundalini and understanding your experiences in particular and collective awakening in general.

Peace
    Last edited by Izheheruvim; 4th October 2013 at 19:18.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Izheheruvim For This Post:

1 flew over (5th October 2013), Akasha (4th October 2013), Freed Fox (4th October 2013), greybeard (4th October 2013)

19. Link to Post #110
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think its important to realise that different Gurus (removers of ignorance) had different experiences as Kundalini rose to its full potential, therefore their teaching may have some differences, particularly in what is to be expected and whatever technique may or may not be helpful.

In form there may be differences but formless they are all One.

Chris

20. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Chris,

I believe that in this case, however superficial differences may arise, on the level of vibrations they must fade away. For example, i can feel positive responses about Shri Ramana Maharshi and some other figures. My Kundalini can recognize them as genuine teachers whatever mental attitude i may have. Same principle applies when my Kundalini doesn't recognize someone. Of course, my sensitivity should be taken into account too.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Izheheruvim For This Post:

1 flew over (7th October 2013), greybeard (6th October 2013), Virma De Ris (4th January 2014)

22. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Howdy Good People

I’ve been reading some of your posts and links. Jimminii mentioned to me on another thread to look up a couple of definitions in The Cof$ Technical Dictionary and one definitely struck a chord of truth of at least two of my experiences. Since I was doing Scientology processes at the time it makes sense. The term was “Native State” which Hubbard says that we all derive from. I am sure that Eastern Philosophies have their term for it. Defined as such: Native State; 1. The potential for knowing everything. 3. The thetan (being) is not connected with space, energy, mass. He doesn’t have any dimension. 4. Native state is total knowingness. It looks like doing the processes I may have bumped into Native state then slipped back into this reality after a bit. It was quite a trip to find myself completely separated and not a part of everything that I have ever known as “real”.
    I am still working on the other two but I appreciate your help.

Be Well
    1 Flew Over

23. The Following User Says Thank You to 1 flew over For This Post:

greybeard (7th October 2013)

24. Link to Post #113
    Language
    English
    Thanks

More to be found on Kundalini here

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post744809

25. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

"Kundalini is a life energy which is also sexual energy" sounds rather blasphemous to me and casts a shadow on whatever thorough research done by movie makers.

The only relationship with sex could be controlling sexual desires by not allowing attention to go there. This way the quality of innocence can be strengthened that would support Kundalini shakti on her rise.

Also, seeing light is not the point. You can see something only if you are not one with it. I fully agree though when they compare an awakened human being with an eye (they refer to Bible and Buddha) that doesn't see the light per se but rather sees through or by means of the light.
    Last edited by Izheheruvim; 16th October 2013 at 14:58.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Izheheruvim For This Post:

greybeard (16th October 2013)

27. Link to Post #115
    Mexico On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,767 times in 370 posts

Izheheruvim

Yes kundalini is also sexual energy.....this is one of the episodes I experienced during the 4 months it ran throughout my body.
    It lifts you in a sexual way that is beyond the physical notion of what sexuality is in this world.... hard to explain but it almost made me cry......in a good way....as a woman who was abused as a child I reclaimed my sexual power on another level that goes beyond the crude sense of sexuality.....
    Sublimating that push in life that gives you the rhythmic experience of living despite it all.........

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GloriousPoetry For This Post:

1 flew over (4th November 2013), greybeard (17th October 2013)

29. Link to Post #116
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

For what it's worth, I don't believe there is anything inherently perverse or profane about sexuality or sexual energy. Leaving aside whether or not it is tied to or involved with Kundalini, I believe it is only the modern (or in some cases such as certain organized religions, 'traditional'/antiquated) notion of sexuality which has been tarnished. If the act of sex is not abused, but rather explored appropriately (involving love, or at the very least mutual consent and respect), then there is nothing at all impure or wrong about it in my opinion.
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

Sebastion (17th October 2013), Wind (17th October 2013)

31. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Gloriouspoetry, it's a pity to know about your experience of being abused. I hope you are healed now, whether it was Kundalini or not.

Freed Fox, i also believe that there's nothing inherently wrong or perverse about sexuality. My point is that sexual energy is not Kundalini, as simple as that. And, in my opinion, it's wrong to mix them.

Peace

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Izheheruvim For This Post:

Freed Fox (17th October 2013), GloriousPoetry (17th October 2013), greybeard (17th October 2013)

33. Link to Post #118
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think its very important to be open minded and in a surrendered state.
    Kundalini, being Divine intelligence, knows exactly what is best for each aspirant.
    There has been times when my sex drive was non existent and even if I mentally created a desire by force of will, no erection was forthcoming.
    There have been other times when just walking down the street a sexual though would come spontaneously to mind and up it would come effortlessly.
    Thankfully there was never an embarrassing situation caused by this.

Basically what Im suggesting is that you cant put Kundalini Shakti into a concept box----it does as it does in-spite of this self.
    God probably laughs at our concepts, rules and regulations.
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 17th October 2013 at 13:11.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

1 flew over (4th November 2013), Akasha (29th November 2013), Jake (17th October 2013)

35. Link to Post #119
    Mexico On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,767 times in 370 posts

Izheheruvim,

Thank you for your thoughts....yes I have healed my past... I worked with a female shaman who helped me cut emotional and spiritual cords. I felt those cords and learned that every time we have a sexual encounter we are exchanging powerful energy. Therefore be very selective!! The cosmic energy known as Kundalini is not sexual energy per se.... I guess I should be more clear about what I meant in my last posting.....kundalini penetrates all chakra (vortexes) and it synthesizes with each of these portals of energy and so I can see why people mix it up.

And Freed Fox ....sexuality is not a perverse act....however the interpretation of what sexuality is in mainstream thought is crude in the sense that it is only understood for procreation and pleasure. Nothing wrong with this but I believe that on a higher vibration we can learn to harness sexual energy for more powerful stuff.......healing and cosmic knowledge that expands 3D awareness.
    Last edited by GloriousPoetry; 17th October 2013 at 20:51.
    Sublimating that push in life that gives you the rhythmic experience of living despite it all.........

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GloriousPoetry For This Post:

Freed Fox (17th October 2013), greybeard (17th October 2013)

37. Link to Post #120
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There have been several teachers of the Tantric mode who claimed to have been enlightened through using sexual practise with a partner in a joined meditative way.
    Bernie Prior and Barry Long come to mind.

Whatever it seems that Kundalini energy either prepares the body over a long period of time to hold the enlightened energy or it can happen as the enlightened state occurs.
    Adyashati said that in his case the Kundalini energy worked on his body for years after enlightenment.
    Dr Hawkins said that Kundalini will always happen at some time in the process of enlightenment.

Words of course dont really do justice to any of it.
    There is no one left to claim enlightenment.

Generally speaking, if God gives you a Guru Its probably best to stick with what that one gives you.
    The starting point of every aspirant is different.

Ramana sometimes seemed to give conflicting advice, he would say meditation is not necessary to one and advocate it to another.
    Same with mantra, mudra or breath control, for some yes for some no.

I just let Kundalini get on with it---for example my whole nervous system was vibrating today and recently I have been sleeping 14 hours a day, sometimes the world seems unreal and I have a floating sensation when walking and am unsteady on my feet..
    Then another day Im sharp bright full of energy.
    Im fit, I go to the gym regularly, walk a lot, I have every medical test under the sun, these confirm Im remarkably fit for my age.
    I never claim to know or to be right, I just share what I have found or personally experienced.

So that's the story

Chris

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

1 flew over (18th October 2013), Wind (17th October 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 6 11 LastLast