+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 8 11 LastLast

Thread: The Kundalini Is The Holy Spirit! What Your Church Doesn't Want You To Know

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks

Default Re: The Kundalini Is The Holy Spirit! What Your Church Doesn't Want You To Know

Hello, there

Here's an elaboration on "My Search For Truth" that should shed more light on some of its basic ideas, including the notion of balance as a requirement for awakening and establishing of Kundalini. Have a nice read!
    Attached Files

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Izheheruvim For This Post:

1 flew over (16th December 2013), carriellbee (16th December 2013), greybeard (15th December 2013)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Avalon Member 1 flew over's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The Kundalini Is The Holy Spirit! What Your Church Doesn't Want You To Know

Quote Posted by Izheheruvim (here)
    Hello, there

Here's an elaboration on "My Search For Truth" that should shed more light on some of its basic ideas, including the notion of balance as a requirement for awakening and establishing of Kundalini. Have a nice read!
    Izheheruvim

Thanks for the info, I will have downloaded it and will read it through. I have always wanted to know "The Theory of Everything". Factually I have wanted to know "the answer to everything" even more, buy I don't want to be picky.

Be Well
    1 Flew Over

4. Link to Post #143
    Thanks

1 Flew Over, you will see there is a snag to this theory of everything but hopefully you won't be disappointed

Kind regards,
    Slava

5. Link to Post #144
    United States Avalon Member 1 flew over's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Izheheruvim (here)
    1 Flew Over, you will see there is a snag to this theory of everything but hopefully you won't be disappointed

Kind regards,
    Slava
    Slava

I have learned to not let others' theories, predictions, beliefs or viewpoints disappointment me, we are all where we are at. Otherwise life on planet earth might not be overly enjoyable.
    Bye the way who wrote this "the theory of everything", do you know?

Be Well
    1 Flew Over

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 1 flew over For This Post:

greybeard (16th December 2013)

7. Link to Post #145
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Its all levels of perception.
    At the highest level--so iv'e read by different sages-- nothing happened.
    There is no time nor space for anything to happen.
    Idra's dream.

At the end of a Tantra video i watched, the curtain moved and the narrator said "Did the curtain move or was it the mind"
    That kind of sums it up.
    Now in fairness I had certain held beliefs when I started the "search" as each level was transcended, the beliefs associated with the previous level were seen to be no longer helpful.
    A new set of beliefs help for a time till they in turn became an obstacle to further progress.
    A biggie is seeing God as, in any way, separate from what I am.
    No level is superior to another, all helped.

God is within everything without exception.

Once Kundalini is awakened it would seem that surrender is paramount to progress.
    What once was important to know now becomes secondary to the question "What am I?"
    I want to know the Truth and its not to be found in books though some point the way.
    Its internal--to be found in the heart cave.

Its a demolition job. Not this, not this.
    All that is not True is released and then Self stands out revealed.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

1 flew over (17th December 2013), Chester (19th December 2013), halffull (18th December 2013), shijo (17th December 2013), Wind (17th December 2013)

9. Link to Post #146
    United States Avalon Member Shabd_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks

I only read the first couple of posts but wanted to say that, according to Sant Mat, which I follow (Kabir, Nanak, Rumi, Sawan Singh, etc.), the "Holy Spirit" is very different from Kundalini. The Holy Spirit is the "Shabd." It is the form of God that is in all living creatures and is what gives everything life. In The Bible it is also called the Word, the Logos and several other things.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

Kundalini is a very different thing. I have had Kundalini raging for more than 3 years now and I also experience the Shabd (or Holy Spirit). That actually comes in the form of indescribable "music" that you can hear in your right ear during mystical practices (meditation). The Holy Spirit / Shabd is the form that God takes on these "lower realms" and at the lowest is the sound of a bell. The sound changes as you leave the astral realm and go higher into different spheres but it is an incredible sound unlike anything you've ever heard before. It almost has a 3D quality. It is also very "pulling."

It is this Shabd that actually "engulfs" the soul and allows it to traverse the different spheres. Paul even spoke of the "third heaven" in the Bible. (The Bible is jam packed with mystical references many which are no longer even recognized for what they are. (The Gnostics centered their beliefs on the very same things Sant Mat does.) This happens after you have been able to develop incredible concentration. Your body parts slowly begin to lose feeling as the "life force," or "soul," begins to leave the body. When the entire body goes numb the soul travels to the astral realm and the music is heard very clearly.

It is the soul leaving the body that Paul referenced when he said "I die daily." It is what many mystics have called "dying while living." It is the exact same thing that happens at death except that the soul doesn't completely abandon the body and returns when you are done meditating. The "Holy Ghost" is what pulls you and what helps you travel higher and higher until you reach "the top." As you progress you see many incredible things and it slowly purifies you so you become a much better person, more loving and compassionate. It also begins to fill you with bliss (you can see the results of mystical practices on someone like the Dali Lama).

Anyway, I didn't want to get too much into all that. I just wanted to share the part referring to Kundalini and the Holy Ghost. For additional reference here are some other terms from various religions and spiritual paths that refer to the same thing:

Aᾱdi Shabd,
    Akash Bani,
    Akhand Kirtan,
    Amon,
    Amrit,
    Anhad Shabd,
    Anahat Shabd,
    Anᾱhata Shabda,
    Anhad-Bani,
    Audible Life Stream,
    Aum,
    Bang-I-Llahi,
    Bani,
    the Celestial Voice,
    Cosmic Manna,
    Creative Verbum,
    Crystal Rain,
    Divine Light,
    Divine Music,
    Essential Sound,
    Holy Ghost,
    Inner Sound,
    Jauhar,
    Jyoti,
    Kalam-i-Ilahi,
    Kalam-i-Qadim,
    Kalma,
    Living Waters,
    Logos,
    Mul,
    Mῡl Shabd,
    Music of the Spheres,
    Naad,
    Naam,
    Nad,
    Nada,
    Nada Bindu,
    Nam,
    Nama,
    Nida-I-Asmani,
    Nur-I-Yazdani,
    the Path of Aton,
    Prakash,
    Pranava,
    Primal Sound,
    Root Sound,
    Sabda,
    Sacha Shabd,
    Sar Shabd,
    Sat Shabd,
    Saut-e Sarmad,
    Saut,
    Schem,
    Shabad,
    Shabd,
    Shabd Dhᾱrᾱ,
    Shabd ki Dhᾱr,
    Shabd Dhun,
    Shabda,
    Sharosha,
    Shiv,
    Song of the Creator,
    Songlines,
    Sound Current,
    Sound from the Sky,
    Sound of God,
    Sraosha,
    Sruti,
    Sultan-ul-Szkar,
    Tajalli,
    Tao,
    The King of all Sounds,
    The Great Name,
    True Word,
    Udgit,
    Udgeeth,
    the Unstruck Music,
    Unstruck Sound,
    Vak,
    Voice of God,
    Water of Life,
    Way of the Law,
    Word,
    Wordless Word

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shabd_Mystic For This Post:

carriellbee (18th December 2013), Ikarusion (12th February 2014), Kalamos (18th December 2013), Virma De Ris (4th January 2014)

11. Link to Post #147
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

I found the True Spirit... which I guess in some religions is what they like to call the Holy Spirit. How I found that within me was I worked at pealing back the layers of defense I had created which were necessary to fend of the attacks I received due to where I positioned my spirit through who knows how long a journey of self deception.

I haven't undone all the lies, but I have undone most.

There was a direct correlation of this effort to the rising of my "Kundalini" which manifests in the form of significantly enhanced psi abilities and a natural sense of balanced metaphysical positioning and a much broader world view led by compassion.

If it were not for this forum - which means the folks who have worked with me, argued with me, allowed me to sometimes be an outright dummy - I don't think this would have ever happened for me.

This is my Christmas Thank You to all here behind Avalon, all members and all readers.
    Last edited by Chester; 18th December 2013 at 05:53.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

carriellbee (18th December 2013), greybeard (19th December 2013), halffull (18th December 2013), Ikarusion (12th February 2014), Wind (19th December 2013)

13. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shabd_Mystic (here)
    "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

Kundalini is a very different thing. I have had Kundalini raging for more than 3 years now and I also experience the Shabd (or Holy Spirit). That actually comes in the form of indescribable "music" that you can hear in your right ear during mystical practices (meditation). The Holy Spirit / Shabd is the form that God takes on these "lower realms" and at the lowest is the sound of a bell. The sound changes as you leave the astral realm and go higher into different spheres but it is an incredible sound unlike anything you've ever heard before. It almost has a 3D quality. It is also very "pulling."

It is this Shabd that actually "engulfs" the soul and allows it to traverse the different spheres. Paul even spoke of the "third heaven" in the Bible. (The Bible is jam packed with mystical references many which are no longer even recognized for what they are. (The Gnostics centered their beliefs on the very same things Sant Mat does.) This happens after you have been able to develop incredible concentration. Your body parts slowly begin to lose feeling as the "life force," or "soul," begins to leave the body. When the entire body goes numb the soul travels to the astral realm and the music is heard very clearly.
    Oh, thank you, Shabd_Mystic! I have never heard anyone else mention that they have heard this sound. I have heard it and it was the most beautiful thing I have ever heard. It is truly indescribably beautiful.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carriellbee For This Post:

greybeard (19th December 2013), Shabd_Mystic (21st December 2013)

15. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

Of course, Kundalini shakti is not the Holy Ghost or Adi Shakti in all Her entirety, she is only a little part of Her. But for human beings this part is essential.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Izheheruvim For This Post:

carriellbee (20th December 2013), greybeard (19th December 2013)

17. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

Quote Posted by carriellbee (here)
    Oh, thank you, Shabd_Mystic! I have never heard anyone else mention that they have heard this sound. I have heard it and it was the most beautiful thing I have ever heard. It is truly indescribably beautiful.
    That's GREAT! Few people are ever so blessed before getting on the "right" path. That probably means that you are "destined" for more. It truly is an incredible, indescribable experience. There are so many incredible things "out there" that few are even aware of. As the Bible said, "seek and ye shall find."

Thank you for sharing that. That was great to read!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shabd_Mystic For This Post:

carriellbee (21st December 2013), greybeard (21st December 2013), Kalamos (21st December 2013)

19. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

I just saw this online and thought I'd share:

Quote Inner Sound

Many cultures of the world have had some type of creation myth that involved sound, usually sound as the first creation and that everything else created came from such ‘otherworldly’ sound in the ether. A number of spiritual, mystical and religious texts have spoken of this metaphysical equation of sound as an element of their most honored traditions. Plato wrote that the cosmos was constructed according to musical intervals and proportions. Pythagoras called it ‘Music of the Spheres’ believing that it fills our inner ears and we are constantly in contact with it from the moment of birth.

Another Greek philosopher, Heraclitus, called it ‘Logos’ (divine word or sound). Some Native American traditions call it ‘Song of the Creator,’ while the Bible calls it ‘The Word’ and ‘Voice of Many Waters’. Hindus refer to it as ‘Anahad Shabd’ (unlimited tone or unstruck melody) and ‘Akash Bani’ (voice from the heavens), while the Sufis say it is ‘Saute Surmad’ (tone that fills the cosmos). Lao Tzu described the Tao as ‘unimpeded harmony’ and referred to the ‘Great Tone’ as the source of all things.

In the deeper esoteric world of mystics, there is the spiritual meditative practice called Surat Shabda Yoga (yoga of the celestial sound current), which is followed by a number of ancient spiritual traditions. Surat means “soul,” shabd means “word” and yoga means “union.” Word means the “Sound Current,” the “Audible Life Stream” or the “Essence of the Absolute Supreme Being.”

It is implied that through this practice of meditation, one can access the workings of this inner sound and actually travel spiritually into other levels or dimensions within the inner cosmos. It says this inner sound is the spiritual energy that actually drives your consciousness, provides the energy to hold your genetic structure in balance, and is supplied through an umbilical cord arrangement, resulting in a ringing or buzzing sound we all can actually hear inside.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shabd_Mystic For This Post:

carriellbee (21st December 2013), greybeard (21st December 2013), Ikarusion (12th February 2014)

21. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

That's GREAT! Few people are ever so blessed before getting on the "right" path. That probably means that you are "destined" for more. It truly is an incredible, indescribable experience. There are so many incredible things "out there" that few are even aware of. As the Bible said, "seek and ye shall find."

Thank you for sharing that. That was great to read!
    Thank you, Shabd_Mystic. :-)

22. The Following User Says Thank You to carriellbee For This Post:

Shabd_Mystic (21st December 2013)

23. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

Here is a little piece about the "sound current" written by Dr. Julian Johnson a renowned surgeon, and also a Baptist minister, who went on a mission to India many years ago to covert people to Christianity. While there he was exposed to "the sound current" and he himself was converted:

The Audible Life Stream

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Shabd_Mystic For This Post:

carriellbee (21st December 2013)

25. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

Here is a little piece about the "sound current" written by Dr. Julian Johnson a renowned surgeon, and also a Baptist minister, who went on a mission to India many years ago to covert people to Christianity. While there he was exposed to "the sound current" and he himself was converted:

The Audible Life Stream
    Shabd_Mystic, is that your post? I really enjoyed it. Thank you.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carriellbee For This Post:

greybeard (21st December 2013), Shabd_Mystic (22nd December 2013)

27. Link to Post #155
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Audible Life Stream
    Every time I meditate and some time it just arrives, I get a sound similar to birds singing.
    Is that similar to the sound you mention Shabd-Mystic?

Thanks for your input.

Chris

28. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Shabd_Mystic (22nd December 2013)

29. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

Actually, at the first stages there are 10 different sounds heard. We are told that we should listen intently to whatever is heard. After time, as the concentration improves, it will change to a sound similar to a church bell, but that is only after we have made significant progress on the initial stage (which is the astral realm). For a better view I just copied this from another site:

Quote 1. In the Astral plane (the first plane) the sound: Ringing of a bell.

2. In the Causal plane (the second plane) the sound: Beating of drums.

3. In the Daswan dwar (the third plane) the sound: Lyre or lute, or the sound of mandall/harp

4. In the Banwar Ghupa (the fourth plane) the sound: Flute

5. In the Sat Lok or Sach Khand (5th plane) the sound: Bagpipe.

30. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

The Audible Life Stream
    Thank you very much! I'm so glad to know somebody enjoys hearing about it. I usually don't talk much about this because few people are "ready to hear" it, but to those who are it's unlike anything you've ever heard or experienced with any other path. It's definitely worth exploring. If you are ready for it everything will make perfect sense. If not then you can figure me for being nuts and enjoy some crazy ideas (no, it's not crazy at all but to people with strong opinions about some other path it might seem crazy).

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Shabd_Mystic For This Post:

carriellbee (22nd December 2013)

32. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

Shabd_Mystic, i believe it's more important to become music yourself than to hear sounds. When you are a flute you don't hear sounds, you rather produce them, and it's not even you doing that but the Musician.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Izheheruvim For This Post:

Shabd_Mystic (22nd December 2013)

34. Link to Post #159
    Language
    English
    Thanks

One of the biggest challenges is the cleverness of ego.
    The thought of spiritual superiority can be bought into==spiritual ego.
    The, I know more or my path better = separation, but its oh so subtle.
    In emptiness there is nothing to be known-- however a certain degree of spiritual knowledge and practice is required until its no longer needed.
    No aspirant or level is better than another-- just an indication of progress.
    One "person" can be devout and practice for years with some progress--another with none of that can all of a sudden be enlightened.
    Ramana for example---possibly past life work coming to fruition.
    We are not the doer---everything is ok.
    Ramseh Balsekar, quoting the Bagavad gita, said.

"God wrote the play
    God produced the play
    God directed the play
    God is the actor in the play
    God is the audience in the play
    The biggest obstacle being the thought that I am the doer".

The ego is just identification with the story of me.

A lot of paradoxes in spirituality.

Everyone is exactly where they are supposed to be---yet effort,devotion and dedication would seem to be necessary for the individual aspirant to realize there is no individual, there never was a separate individual.
    There is only One.
    The enlightened see everyone as enlightened yet realize they are in ignorance of this.

Chris

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

carriellbee (22nd December 2013), Wind (22nd December 2013)

36. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

The Audible Life Stream
    Thank you very much! I'm so glad to know somebody enjoys hearing about it. I usually don't talk much about this because few people are "ready to hear" it, but to those who are it's unlike anything you've ever heard or experienced with any other path. It's definitely worth exploring. If you are ready for it everything will make perfect sense. If not then you can figure me for being nuts and enjoy some crazy ideas (no, it's not crazy at all but to people with strong opinions about some other path it might seem crazy).
    I know exactly what you mean...

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carriellbee For This Post:

greybeard (22nd December 2013), Shabd_Mystic (22nd December 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 8 11 LastLast