+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1 9 11 LastLast

Thread: The Kundalini Is The Holy Spirit! What Your Church Doesn't Want You To Know

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Avalon Member Shabd_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The Kundalini Is The Holy Spirit! What Your Church Doesn't Want You To Know

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    One of the biggest challenges is the cleverness of ego.
    The thought of spiritual superiority can be bought into==spiritual ego.
    The, I know more or my path better = separation, but its oh so subtle.
    In emptiness there is nothing to be known-- however a certain degree of spiritual knowledge and practice is required until its no longer needed.
    No aspirant or level is better than another-- just an indication of progress.
    One "person" can be devout and practice for years with some progress--another with none of that can all of a sudden be enlightened.
    Ramana for example---possibly past life work coming to fruition.
    We are not the doer---everything is ok.
    Ramseh Balsekar, quoting the Bagavad gita, said.

"God wrote the play
    God produced the play
    God directed the play
    God is the actor in the play
    God is the audience in the play
    The biggest obstacle being the thought that I am the doer".

The ego is just identification with the story of me.

A lot of paradoxes in spirituality.

Everyone is exactly where they are supposed to be---yet effort,devotion and dedication would seem to be necessary for the individual aspirant to realize there is no individual, there never was a separate individual.
    There is only One.
    The enlightened see everyone as enlightened yet realize they are in ignorance of this.

Chris
    That's interesting Chris because to say that all paths are equal is very much "spiritual ego," though you don't realize it.

How exactly do you know this to be true? You don't.

But you become convinced that it's true and your ego makes you believe that you somehow possess insight that others don't. If there was no "spiritual ego" you would want to find out if maybe this path did offer more than other paths but your spiritual ego tells you that you can somehow know this without knowing anything about the path. It is not "spiritual ego" when someone has spent 4 decades deeply studying this path as well as others and has then confirmed the truth of the teachings by his own practice. It is only spiritual ego when someone tries to determine the validity of a path without having fully studied various paths. Which is, I believe, what you have done here.

A more clear-cut example of "spiritual ego" could not be given. There's nothing wrong with that as you are fully entitled to your beliefs. I, too, felt the same way over 40 years ago when my mother became enthralled with it. But instead of saying "this is ridiculous" I began to read books about it looking for holes in the teachings. Looking for dogma and outrageous claims so I could "save" my mother.

What I found instead was the first spiritual path that made perfect sense. Most importantly, it was the first I'd found where I could prove everything was true while I was still alive (I hadn't been exposed to "enlightenment" back then). I'd been brought up with Christianity and was never comfortable with relying on "faith" to determine how I was to spend eternity. So being able to get proof before dying was very important to me.

As for enlightenment, that is so far beyond what anyone experiences in day to day living that I can understand why so many would think of it as the "ultimate" destination. It's hard to imagine there being anything more. Sant Mat also leads to enlightenment, only with Sant Mat enlightenment is just a signpost on the journey. Enlightenment happens fairly early in the journey. As a recent book said:
    "Without the practice of meditation, our minds remain possessed by worldly passions and attachments, and our soul, deprived of its best potential ally--an enlightened mind--travels without support through the experience of being human in this most dangerous of planes."

~ From the book, "Living Meditation"
    Another book on this path, Julian Johnson's "Path Of The Masters," says:
    "By the system of the Saints all development is attained by natural, slow growth and reconstruction. It is not a forced process; and for that reason it sometimes takes longer to see the light on this path than upon that of the yogi. But in the long run, this path of the Masters leads upward by a much more rapid climbing than can possibly be done on the yogis' path, and it leads to heights never dreamed of by the yogi.

But let no man think that because the Path of the Masters is slow and comparatively easy, that the final results will be less than those to be attained by the more difficult path of the yogis. The contrary is true.

The path of the Saints includes in its accomplishments all that any system has ever promised or attained, and then goes far above and beyond anything ever dreamed of by ancient yogis. It is well to repeat here for emphasis that a good yogi is one who has gained the first region on the Path of the Saints. This is the pure Astral. It lies above the "sun worlds" and the "moon worlds" of the yogis and the rishis. The Sahasra-dal-Kanwal center is sometimes called the "lightning world" by the Vedic writers. A real Saint or Master is one who has attained the fifth region, called Sach Khand, four distinct regions or universes beyond the highest achievements of the yogi."
    Anyway, I certainly didn't come here to create a stir or to start an argument over which system is better or worse. I'm here because I have a tremendous affinity for Buddhism in general and I love reading about it. I just jumped in when I saw it said that the Holy Ghost might refer to kundalini and I got sidetracked. Sorry about that.

Also, if anyone is very interested in this Holy Ghost idea, a great book (more than 1,000 pages) that goes into great depth on this topic as well as other mystical teachings of Jesus, is John Davidson's, The Gospel of Jesus: In Search of His Original Teachings. John is a scholar who also follows the path of Sant Mat and if you check out that page you might be surprised by some of the reactions by eminent Christians.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shabd_Mystic For This Post:

greybeard (23rd December 2013), Heart-2-Heart (23rd December 2013)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks

Default Re: The Kundalini Is The Holy Spirit! What Your Church Doesn't Want You To Know

Quote Posted by Izheheruvim (here)
    Shabd_Mystic, i believe it's more important to become music yourself than to hear sounds. When you are a flute you don't hear sounds, you rather produce them, and it's not even you doing that but the Musician.
    I agree, but to become the music you first have to hear it. Otherwise the most you can ever become is "enlightened." Not bad but a far cry from what is possible.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shabd_Mystic For This Post:

greybeard (23rd December 2013)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks

Dear Chris, couple days ago i was given a book of Kabir's poetry that i am fascinated with.

One poem goes:

"Meditation and worship
    are my earrings,
    true concepts, my beggar's blanket..."

True concepts, or what we consider to be true concepts, or whether concepts can be true seem to be the stumbling block. You say we cannot put God or Kundalini into a concept. I say that we can describe them using concepts, or i should specify "true concepts". An implication of that is if someone is using untrue concepts or tries to avoid any concepts then he or she may go astray and be lost in maya. An implication of what you are saying is that any path will lead to God. We both are taking responsibility but yours seems to be much greater.
    By the way, the "path" that Kabir followed was Sant Mat.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shabd_Mystic For This Post:

greybeard (23rd December 2013), Izheheruvim (22nd December 2013)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shabd_Mystic (here)
    Shabd_Mystic, i believe it's more important to become music yourself than to hear sounds. When you are a flute you don't hear sounds, you rather produce them, and it's not even you doing that but the Musician.
    I agree, but to become the music you first have to hear it. Otherwise the most you can ever become is "enlightened." Not bad but a far cry from what is possible.
    Shabd_Mystic, when you are the music you can appreciate it when it comes outside

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Izheheruvim For This Post:

greybeard (23rd December 2013), Shabd_Mystic (22nd December 2013)

9. Link to Post #165
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Shabd-Mystic.
    My typing one finger and dyslexic. so no long answer to your valid points.
    Yes the spiritual ego starts the search.
    I have never implied one path better than another---in fact path implies going some where.
    As said some where--its an internal demolition of obstacles--your are already enlightened--when the clouds are removed the Sun is visible.
    I have read the books of quite a few spiritual teachers--all contributed what I needed at that time-- Ive been in three ashrama's for short visits.
    Most recommended Ramana's self enquiry--all said the Truth is not to found in books --they point.
    All said meditate without technique--just be still.

I have studied--every day for years mostly enlightened sages but other paths too but not so deeply.
    That is fact not ego speaking.
    There was a lot of trial and error--a lot of blind alleys and they are important as --not this not this.
    The Shidhis arrived I was advised to let them go-- I did as suggested.

The Truth is within you waiting to be uncovered it cant be found anywhere else.

Tims thread excellent.

Wishing you well
    Namaste
    Chris

Ps Adya Shanti calls it a pathless path-- He was Kundalini awakened.
    I have read one of his books and watched quite a few of his videos.
    He was the first I heard say--"There never was a person" etc.
    His teaching first rate.
    Last edited by greybeard; 22nd December 2013 at 22:49.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Heart-2-Heart (23rd December 2013), Shabd_Mystic (22nd December 2013), Wind (23rd December 2013)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

Shabd_Mystic, when you are the music you can appreciate it when it comes outside
    But if you don't know that even higher, more incredible music can be heard, you are going to believe you have already become the best thing possible.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shabd_Mystic For This Post:

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

Shabd-Mystic.
    My typing one finger and dyslexic. so no long answer to your valid points.
    Yes the spiritual ego starts the search.
    I have never implied one path better than another---in fact path implies going some where.
    As said some where--its an internal demolition of obstacles--your are already enlightened--when the clouds are removed the Sun is visible.
    I have read the books of quite a few spiritual teachers--all contributed what I needed at that time-- Ive been in three ashrama's for short visits.
    Most recommended Ramana's self enquiry--all said the Truth is not to found in books --they point.
    All said meditate without technique--just be still.

I have studied--every day for years mostly enlightened sages but other paths too but not so deeply.
    That is fact not ego speaking.
    There was a lot of trial and error--a lot of blind alleys and they are important as --not this not this.
    The Shidhis arrived I was advised to let them go-- I did as suggested.

The Truth is within you waiting to be uncovered it cant be found anywhere else.

Tims thread excellent.

Wishing you well
    Namaste
    Chris

Ps Adya Shanti calls it a pathless path-- He was Kundalini awakened.
    I have read one of his books and watched quite a few of his videos.
    He was the first I heard say--"There never was a person" etc.
    His teaching first rate.
    Chris, as long as you are comfortable with what you believe, who am I to question it? I know from experience that it is rare to find anyone who follows any path who are willing to challenge their beliefs. That is how the human mind works and it does that intentionally. Only those who are destined to hear will hear. There is nothing I could ever do to get someone to look at something else.

The ego cannot even allow the possibility that they could be wrong. I have several friends and relatives who are Christians and are convinced that Christianity is the best possible path. Muslims feel the same way. Atheists do to. That's why it's best to not discuss such topics. The human ego equates its beliefs with its own validity as a human being. And to the ego, being "right" about spiritual topics is more important than finding the best possible spiritual path. And that's okay. We'll just have to have different ideas about spirituality.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shabd_Mystic For This Post:

15. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

I just saw this and thought it was appropriate to post:
    "We rarely hear the inward music,
    but we’re all dancing to it nevertheless."

~ Rumi

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shabd_Mystic For This Post:

17. Link to Post #169
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dear Shabd-Mystic with respect--you dont know me--you have no idea what I believe or believed in the past.
    As said there has been a process of one belief/teaching being surpassed by another when I was ready to hear--so I was never stuck on one path or one teacher.
    I have said often that all beliefs concepts etc without exception must go--because they are all points of identification of the me.
    Of course there is still an ego but im aware of it.
    You pointed out on Tims thread how much you enjoyed Adya-- Most of what I have posted on this thread has been influenced by his pathless path teaching.

I like Rumi too
    ! am a hole in the flute that the Christ breath moves through listen to the music

Namaste
    Chris

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Delight (23rd December 2013), Heart-2-Heart (23rd December 2013), Shabd_Mystic (23rd December 2013), Wind (23rd December 2013)

19. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

Dear Shabd-Mystic with respect--you dont know me--you have no idea what I believe or believed in the past.
    Just going by your words Chris.

"The thought of spiritual superiority can be bought into==spiritual ego. The, I know more or my path better = separation, but its oh so subtle."

Or did I misunderstand what you meant? I've had several strokes so that wouldn't surprise me. Were you not saying that believing one path is better than another to be coming from "spiritual ego?"

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Shabd_Mystic For This Post:

21. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

Here is something specifically about the thread topic:

Quote In his enlightening book Yoga and the Bible (1963), Joseph Leeming quotes the first verse of the
    Gospel according to St. John: ‘In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the
    Word was God’. and comments: “These moving and meaningful statements made by St. John in
    describing the Divine Word of God are among the best known in the entire New Testament. But
    it is safe to say that their true meaning is one of the least known of all facts in the entire teachings
    of the Bible....The Word of God is, and always has been the most important factor in the teaching
    of the Masters—of the teachings of Jesus as well as of the Masters of today. It is mentioned under
    different names in the scriptures of all the great world religions, though its meaning has been
    known to but few of the followers of these religions. The Hindu scriptures call it Anahat Shabd,
    or the Unstruck Music, and also Akash Bani, the Celestial Voice. Mohammedans call it Kalma, or
    Word, and Kalam-i-Ilahi, or Voice of God. Zoroaster speaks of it as Sraosha, meaning ‘the Sound
    from the Sky.’ The early Greek philosophers who had learned the spiritual secrets of India, refer
    to it as the Logos, while some called it the music of the spheres. Socrates speaks of it as an inner
    sound that transported him to realms of transcendent and divine beauty. The Masters of today
    call it Nam, meaning Name or Word (of God); and also Shabd, which means Sound, or more
    particularly, spiritual Sound. In the English language the Word is called the Sound Current or the
    Audible Life Stream....

“The Audible Life Stream is, as the Masters have pointed out, God’s ‘unspoken language’, and
    His ‘unwritten Word’. The term Sound Current is new to most western readers, and because of
    this fact, its identity with familiar terms used in the Bible must be made abundantly clear. The
    Sound Current is the Holy Spirit or Holy Ghost of the Bible and is the same thing as ‘the Word’
    spoken of by St. John....The Holy Trinity of the Church, the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, is
    the Trinity of the Supreme Father, the living Master, and the Sound Current....Thus, to become
    ‘filled with the Holy Spirit’ is to hear and participate in the Audible Life Stream, to become
    absorbed in it and become one with it or one with God....There is an inspiring concept associated
    with the fact that the Master is one with the Supreme. This is that every man is a potential Saint,
    and is therefore potentially identical with God. He needs only development and realization. To
    become one with the Father is the supreme goal of all human evolution, and the sole object of our
    being here on earth is that we may grow to the spiritual stature of the Masters, who are the true
    supermen. ‘Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in Heaven is perfect.’ Ma$hew
    5:48. Men only require a living Master to help them to develop and reach this goal. They need but
    the light of Mastership in another man to kindle the light within themselves.

Joseph Leeming continues: “The great Masters of all ages have all taught the same doctrine, the
    identical method of freeing the soul from the fetters of mind and matter and of entering the
    kingdom of heaven while still living on earth in the physical body. The Way that was taught by
    Jesus to his closest disciples is the Way that is taught today by the perfect living Masters. The
    Way is called here the path of the Masters or, because it is a scientific method of achieving
    continuous and certain spiritual progress and successively higher states of consciousness, it is
    called the spiritual science of the Masters. The spiritual science or yoga of the Masters, the
    doctrine of Him who sends the Masters to this world, is the supreme science of all sciences, for it
    deals with the ultimate truths of man’s nature and destiny, and the ultimate purpose of all
    human life. It teaches the student, by a method of guided scientific experimentation, how to
    make direct and permanent contact with his Creator. It is a science based on laws which, though
    they have always existed, are not generally known. ...

The Light and Sound teachings were taught by Pythagoras, Plato, Socrates, Lao Tse, Jesus
    Christ, the Sufi sages, Rumi and Hafiz, the Indian saints Kabir and Nanak, and more recently the
    19th and 20th century Light and Sound Masters in India, including Sawan Singh and Charan
    Singh.”
    That is a very small portion of the entire article. You can read the rest here:
    Light and Sound Teachings and the true Gospel of Jesus
    Last edited by Shabd_Mystic; 23rd December 2013 at 15:55.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Shabd_Mystic For This Post:

23. Link to Post #172
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

I feel that I have Christ in my heart. I know that I am consciousness... I can feel when 'the spirit' moves me. I have been lost in eternity... I have been laid waste, and helpless during intense episodes of energetic discharge!! I have been taken!!! I can feel history repeating itself, even now!! I have been turned away by churches!! I have been persecuted for my experiences, not my beliefs. I think that it is safe to say that no matter what 'moves' inside of you,, no matter what brings your experience to fruition,,, there is a battle for the sovereignty of souls... And it is going to take courage. The courage of each of ours convictions. The separation from self/ego,, is only separation,,, imho... To embrace the courage of our convictions,, requires a sovereignty,,,, perhaps even, an ego! I have experienced the perfect peace that goes with the transcendence from soul/ego,, to utter release and surrender. Yet here I am... The Kundalini rises. No one can control it. The spirit moves,,, let it!!!! Your soul cries for acceptance,,,, ACCEPT IT!!! There is no one watching but yourself,,, (in the big picture)

Last night I had an experience that I will not bother trying to put into words. We are all in this together. I love you all...

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

greybeard (23rd December 2013), Sebastion (23rd December 2013), Shezbeth (23rd December 2013)

25. Link to Post #173
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just going by your words Chris.

"The thought of spiritual superiority can be bought into==spiritual ego. The, I know more or my path better = separation, but its oh so subtle."

Or did I misunderstand what you meant? I've had several strokes so that wouldn't surprise me. Were you not saying that believing one path is better than another to be coming from "spiritual ego?"
    The inference I intended is the thought that there is only one path or yes that this or that path is better is spiritual ego.
    The person thinking that way is being judgemental which is a function of the ego.
    How can one possibly know that one path is better or superior to another?
    Again we could spend for ever defining ego.
    One path might be more appropriate for an individual than an other.
    I mentioned it because I fell into that trap ( thinking that my path was fastest, best) several times, though not to the degree that I wanted to convert anyone to my belief
    Krishna said "All are mine, even those who run in the wrong direction"
    I am happy for anyone to share what they have found to work for them.
    That's how I gain new insight.

A friend put a video of Adyashanti on the thread regarding transcending ego several years back and I enjoyed that, so as said I got one of his books and watched videos.
    On that thread there are teachings of many spiritual sages and some relevant scientific ones too-- a very broad spread of posts.

I hope I am clearer in my rambling.
    Namaste
    Chris

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Shabd_Mystic (23rd December 2013), Shezbeth (23rd December 2013), Wind (23rd December 2013)

27. Link to Post #174
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

Ahh Jake, you speak my mind very well! Your statements regarding sovereignty is spot on and the courage it takes is absolute...and it's all worth it in the end if one can speak of the end. For those who know, no explanation is necessary, for those who don't, no explanation will suffice...

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    I feel that I have Christ in my heart. I know that I am consciousness... I can feel when 'the spirit' moves me. I have been lost in eternity... I have been laid waste, and helpless during intense episodes of energetic discharge!! I have been taken!!! I can feel history repeating itself, even now!! I have been turned away by churches!! I have been persecuted for my experiences, not my beliefs. I think that it is safe to say that no matter what 'moves' inside of you,, no matter what brings your experience to fruition,,, there is a battle for the sovereignty of souls... And it is going to take courage. The courage of each of ours convictions. The separation from self/ego,, is only separation,,, imho... To embrace the courage of our convictions,, requires a sovereignty,,,, perhaps even, an ego! I have experienced the perfect peace that goes with the transcendence from soul/ego,, to utter release and surrender. Yet here I am... The Kundalini rises. No one can control it. The spirit moves,,, let it!!!! Your soul cries for acceptance,,,, ACCEPT IT!!! There is no one watching but yourself,,, (in the big picture)

Last night I had an experience that I will not bother trying to put into words. We are all in this together. I love you all...

Jake.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

greybeard (23rd December 2013), Jake (23rd December 2013)

29. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

The inference I intended is the thought that there is only one path or yes that this or that path is better is spiritual ego.
    The person thinking that way is being judgemental which is a function of the ego.
    Okay, I understand where you're coming from. I guess I need to at least "try" to explain my perspective.

It would be impossible to know if a particular path is better if you didn't know everything about the various paths. The most important thing is not the paths themselves but the destination. Countless paths can get you to the same destination, but if there was one path that got you further, to a place the other paths didn't even know existed, then that would be a superior path.

I don't want to delve into all that because anyone who is interested can do a little research. The rest can just believe that enlightenment is the highest possible "attainment" if they'd like. It's not my place to introduce ideas that people aren't comfortable with.

30. Link to Post #176
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Okay, I understand where you're coming from. I guess I need to at least "try" to explain my perspective.

It would be impossible to know if a particular path is better if you didn't know everything about the various paths. The most important thing is not the paths themselves but the destination. Countless paths can get you to the same destination, but if there was one path that got you further, to a place the other paths didn't even know existed, then that would be a superior path.

I don't want to delve into all that because anyone who is interested can do a little research. The rest can just believe that enlightenment is the highest possible "attainment" if they'd like. It's not my place to introduce ideas that people aren't comfortable with.
    Hi Shabd-Mystic
    I agree that such a path could be considered better.
    However the aspirant on any path is not superior according to my understanding.
    The soul being perfect can not be improved.
    Enlightenment here on this heavy density plane is considered kindergarten from a higher perspective.

I like science too--this thread fits my perspective,

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...hysical-At-All

Have a Happy Christmas.
    Namaste
    Chris

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

1 flew over (27th December 2013), Shabd_Mystic (23rd December 2013), Shezbeth (23rd December 2013), Wind (23rd December 2013)

32. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

Hi Shabd-Mystic
    I agree that such a path could be considered better.
    However the aspirant on any path is not superior according to my understanding.
    The soul being perfect can not be improved.
    Enlightenment here on this heavy density plane is considered kindergarten from a higher perspective.

I like science too--this thread fits my perspective,

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...hysical-At-All

Have a Happy Christmas.
    Namaste
    Chris
    I fully agree! No aspirant is better or more worthy than any other and that doesn't matter what paths they are on. The hardest thing for me to believe has been that no aspirant is "less" worthy either because I feel that way about myself. But I'm trying hard to accept that fact.

Thanks for the link. I love science and will enjoy reading that!

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shabd_Mystic For This Post:

1 flew over (27th December 2013), greybeard (23rd December 2013)

34. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Akasha (here)
    Quote Posted by gloriouspoetry (here)
    I experienced this kundalini energy back in 2004.....it is an intense cosmic energy and yes it is what is referred to as the holy spirit. However there is more to kundalini than even the new agers want to see......from my personal experience kundalini is related to the planet saturn and there are implications there that can be even more disturbing........
    Just for the record, and I'm no endoser of astrological principles, but my kundalini experience in '99 coincided with my Saturn return. Well technically I was 27 years and 11 months old when it happened but that's close enough to raise an eyebrow in my book.
    wow amazing. my kundalini awakening experience happened when i was 27 only a few weeks before my 28th bday!!! and other things you wrote too, like the saturn return, someone was just speaking to me about that. very interesting much blessings

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Falcor For This Post:

greybeard (26th December 2013)

36. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

i really resonate with what is written in the law of one about the energy centers and kundalini. i can relate my experience in what is described about the nature of the energy field

Quote "The most important concept to grasp about the energy field is that the lower or negative pole will draw the universal energy into itself from the cosmos. Therefrom it will move upward to be met and reacted to by the positive spiraling energy moving downward from within. The measure of an entity’s level of ray (chakra or energy center) activity is the locus wherein the south pole outer energy has been met by the inner spiraling positive energy.

As an entity grows more polarized this locus will move upwards. This phenomenon has been called by your peoples the kundalini. However, it may better be thought of as the meeting place of cosmic and inner, shall we say, vibratory understanding.

the Creator lies within. In the north pole the crown is already upon the head and the entity is potentially a god. This energy is brought into being by the humble and trusting acceptance of this energy through meditation and contemplation of the self and of the Creator. Where these energies meet is where the serpent will have achieved its height. When this uncoiled energy approaches universal love and radiant being the entity is in a state whereby the harvestability of the entity comes nigh."
    i have only had one kundalini experience that i believe i had 'uncoiled' energy running through me. i was shaking a lot. my organs, keagle and rectum all fluttered and pulsed. after a good 10-20 minutes of the energy rising, i was able to experience both 'poles' of energy within myself. my crown opened and the energies met within my heart space. it totally blew my illusion away while i experienced the energy.

im no science guy, but all matter exists because of the dynamic tension within the magnetic field, right?. im starting to wonder if kundalini is the conscious force behind attraction, simply by its very nature. in my own subjective experience, it seems like my ability to attract what is needed - whether it be making new friends, or going through a tough situation to spark spiritual growth, funds to get by, - all this attractive power seems to have become more powerful and more obvious to me. any thoughts?

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Falcor For This Post:

1 flew over (27th December 2013), greybeard (26th December 2013)

38. Link to Post #180
    Switzerland Avalon Member Ikarusion's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    At this time, the brow fuses with the crown the one in the nose bridge, and
    this new chakra structure is felt as a heavy, fleshy flap hanging down over
    ones brow and bridge of nose.
    not really hanging, but reminds me of:

im still reading through the topic and trying to learn more on about the kundalini.
    in different places, ive read about the negative effect that the spilling of semen does apparently have, when trying to raise the kundalini.
    http://www.vopus.org/hi/gnosis/alche...kundalini.html
    http://sensualblissvoyager.wordpress...undalini-yoga/

does this have to do with a kind of big energetic release near the base chakra?
    what is better for raising the kundalini: abstinence or trying to force the sexual energy back in, maybe even up the spine while retaining semen on climax?

much love
    ika
    ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΑΥΤΟΝ
    Your ego is not your amigo (!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1 9 11 LastLast