1. Link to Post #161
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,659 times in 21,534 posts

Default Re: Pattie Brassard Interview with Veritas Radio on "The Event"‏

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Interesting.....I still think she is useing software and not an actual scope....I'd have to see proof before I'd believe much of what she says.
    Yeah.

Here's how she responded to a question from Mel Fabregas on this, near the end of the interview 1:03:58:
    Code:
    Mel:     And one last question - how were you able to gain
             access to one of our observatories if you're still
             if you're not still working for

Pattie: You can do it remotely and I don't even want
             to go into that discussion cause it would get
             me into trouble

Mel:	 OK

Pattie: It's the same way I get the readings from
    	 the EPA, not through their serve, through
     	 their actual hardware

Mel:	 OK
    She was obviously dodging that question .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Arc (9th August 2013), Atlas (9th August 2013), christian (9th August 2013), RMorgan (11th August 2013), RunningDeer (9th August 2013), seko (9th August 2013), Sidney (9th August 2013), SilentFeathers (9th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

From another thread that I was unable to link for some reason.

Scientists to create mutant form of new bird flu virus to work out risk of it causing a deadly human pandemic

(First sentence.) Highly transmissible and deadly forms of H7N9 will be made in several high security laboratories around the world - but it is vital to prepare for the threat, the scientists say.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-pandemic.html

If Planet X is determined to wipe us out, what do they need this virus for?? Hmmmmm. To kill off the survivors??? If Patties theory is true, I am thinking there won't be enough survivors to need a silly pandemic. This speaks volumes IMO.

(of course being the archonic evils that they are (big pharma), they probably just can't help themselves, but to create another "kill everything" bug.)
    Last edited by Sidney; 9th August 2013 at 01:36.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

christian (9th August 2013), RunningDeer (9th August 2013), seko (9th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #163
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Thumbs up Re: Pattie Brassard Interview with Veritas Radio on "The Event"‏

Got it : it is called Microsoft Research World Wide Telescope :

If you look carefully at Pattie's picture, you'll see: "Imagery: Digitized Sky Survey (color)" which is the link I provided previously (http://archive.stsci.edu/cgi-bin/dss_form).

I rectify: Pattie's got her picture from Microsoft software, and Microsoft got the picture from The Digitized Sky Surveys (http://archive.stsci.edu/dss/acknowledging.html).

6. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

araucaria (9th August 2013), Bill Ryan (9th August 2013), Chip (9th August 2013), christian (9th August 2013), Christine (9th August 2013), Hazel (9th August 2013), InTheBackground (9th August 2013), Jean-Marie (9th August 2013), johnf (9th August 2013), karamba (9th August 2013), mab777 (10th August 2013), Magnus (10th August 2013), nomadguy (9th August 2013), Rex (9th August 2013), RMorgan (11th August 2013), RunningDeer (9th August 2013), seko (9th August 2013), Sidney (9th August 2013), SilentFeathers (9th August 2013), Teo (9th August 2013), ThePythonicCow (9th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #164
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

Would something as drastic as this affect our souls? What about so many people dying at once?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

johnf (9th August 2013), Sidney (9th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,544 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by buares (here)
    Got it : it is called Microsoft Research World Wide Telescope :

If you look carefully at Pattie's picture, you'll see: "Imagery: Digitized Sky Survey (color)" which is the link I provided previously (http://archive.stsci.edu/cgi-bin/dss_form).

I rectify: Pattie's got her picture from Microsoft software, and Microsoft got the picture from The Digitized Sky Surveys (http://archive.stsci.edu/dss/acknowledging.html).

Thank you! But I'm going to ask you to explain in more detail, if you could. I went to the Digitized Sky Survey and was NOT able to replicate Pattie's images.

Can you do that?

And why did Pattie's co-ordinates show a real object -- which apparently was not registered or named in the database? (As best I know, EVERY object out there that is known and that can be individually observed has a name or a reference number.)

One important question to answer would be: If you can replicate the co-ordinates exactly, is the unknown object still there, in exactly the same place? Or has it moved, so that it can only be found with different co-ordinates?

If it has moved, than this is an indicator that it's orbiting the sun (and definitely should have a name or number). That's because the 'fixed stars' do not move (apart from what's apparently caused by the movement of the Earth).

If it's orbiting the sun, but is not listed as a known object -- than you may have just discovered 'Planet X'.

(And a more general, but almost as important a question -- how did Pattie know here to look?)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th August 2013 at 02:51.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (9th August 2013), christian (9th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (9th August 2013), Gardener (9th August 2013), Hazel (9th August 2013), InTheBackground (9th August 2013), Jean-Marie (9th August 2013), Magnus (10th August 2013), nomadguy (9th August 2013), seko (9th August 2013), Sidney (9th August 2013), Sophocles (9th August 2013), ThePythonicCow (9th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013), write4change (9th August 2013)

11. Link to Post #166
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    From another thread that I was unable to link for some reason.

Scientists to create mutant form of new bird flu virus to work out risk of it causing a deadly human pandemic

(First sentence.) Highly transmissible and deadly forms of H7N9 will be made in several high security laboratories around the world - but it is vital to prepare for the threat, the scientists say.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-pandemic.html

If Planet X is determined to wipe us out, what do they need this virus for?? Hmmmmm. To kill off the survivors??? If Patties theory is true, I am thinking there won't be enough survivors to need a silly pandemic. This speaks volumes IMO.

(of course being the archonic evils that they are (big pharma), they probably just can't help themselves, but to create another "kill everything" bug.)
    If they kill us all they remove their food source and their slaves. Not a smart move on their part.

A genetically selective virus would be more likely.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 9th August 2013 at 02:57.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Sidney (9th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013)

13. Link to Post #167
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Has any body heard the interview with Steven d. Kelley? I finally listened to the entire show and it is the best interview out there. She is a female and she considers herself inter gender. She has had two children she had/has a partner named Bill. She never finished high school because she thought things were being taught to her that were not correct. She got her G.E.D in the army and they tested her I.Q. and she scored 176. She was born in a military hospital on a military base and she has a fraternal twin brother. She served in the army in Grenada, Lebanon and the first Gulf War. She has worked for South Bell, NASA and two defense contractors until she was fired for whistle blowing and lost all her benefits and pay. It is a very good interview and you can view it if you are friends on Face Book with Steven for free. Take a listen she is much more open in this interview. Oh and she is an American Indian.
    Last edited by schneider; 9th August 2013 at 03:58. Reason: Add more

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to schneider For This Post:

frozen alchemy (10th August 2013), Teo (9th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013)

15. Link to Post #168
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Here's the clincher for me (3 actually): asked if some of these planets are inhabited, she says yes. How does she knows this simply by using a telescope? (Why is she not helping NASA looking at Mars?).

Methinks she is simply sexing up Zechariah Sitchin. She confirms his 3600 year cycle for this event, although Sitchin himself places the cycle elsewhere on our calendar (Bob Dean disagrees). What happened to planet Earth in c.1600? Santorini erupted and not much else. According to Sitchin, the only effects were due to collisions, bombardments and possibly gravitational effects. This microwave business does not fit his scenario.

And last but not least, what are these life forms that thrive on a permanent basis on this dose of microwave radiation that is supposed to wipe us out in under 6 weeks? It makes no sense.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Atlas (9th August 2013), Magnus (10th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013)

17. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paula (here)
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Can you tell us a little bit about where or how you obtained these images?
    Sure, she's got plenty of pictures here:
    s1280.photobucket.com/user/Pattie_Brassard/library/
    and here:
    plus.google.com/110506360264375199114/photos
    This explains my cognitive dissonance. I couldn’t reconcile what I was picking up. This is ‘in part’ what it was about. NO judgement. It explains Pattie’s career choices and interests.

Link provided by buares:

Found @ photobucket/Pattie_Brassard's Library/Facebook/Profile Pictures/My Stuff. Pattie could have chosen to click private on her photobucket account.

Thanks Paula, no problem with that

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

RunningDeer (9th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013)

19. Link to Post #170
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    One important question to answer would be: If you can replicate the co-ordinates exactly, is the unknown object still there, in exactly the same place? Or has it moved, so that it can only be found with different co-ordinates?
    Yes the object is still there, it hasn't moved, see it for yourself in one click:
    www.worldwidetelescope.org/wwtweb/goto.aspx?object=ViewShortcut&ra=6.14861111111111&dec=22.79&zoom=0.871831403894357

My laptop is not powerful enough to evaluate how she found it, I don't even have a mouse to zoom in/out but here is how to do it:

1- open the Microsoft telescope web client by clicking here: worldwidetelescope.org/webclient/

2- click "search" on the top row

3- enter the "Ra" and "Dec" values you can find on Pattie's picture

4- click "Go"

That's it ! Nibiru on your computer screen !!

Last edited by Atlas; 9th August 2013 at 08:46.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th August 2013), Billy (9th August 2013), Jean-Marie (9th August 2013), Magnus (10th August 2013), NancyV (9th August 2013), Ol' Roy (9th August 2013), Rex (9th August 2013), RMorgan (11th August 2013), Teo (9th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013)

21. Link to Post #171
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Thank you for your input buares. An Amazing capture, Well done.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Atlas (9th August 2013), Magnus (10th August 2013), Ol' Roy (9th August 2013), schneider (9th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013)

23. Link to Post #172
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    Thank you for your input buares. An Amazing capture, Well done.
    So ... the above image is from the , and is the same one that Pattie saved on her Photobucket page here:
    Yes, these are images from The STScI Digitized Sky Survey (DSS). The first generation DSS was released in 1994, and the second generation was released in 2006.

These are static images from the past. There is no way to tell motion from them.

===

I can see that we know where some of the images she saved on her Photobucket page came from ... but how do we know that any of these DSS images are the ones she is claiming to have taken in recent weeks?
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 9th August 2013 at 09:23.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (9th August 2013), Bill Ryan (9th August 2013), mab777 (10th August 2013), Magnus (10th August 2013), RMorgan (11th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013)

25. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

Are those stars in the foreground? In that case it must be a very distant object.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Atlas (9th August 2013), ThePythonicCow (9th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013)

27. Link to Post #174
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes the object is still there, it hasn't moved
    It hasn't moved because we are looking at The STScI Digitized Sky Survey (DSS) -- images recorded in the past and showing the entire sky, at the time the survey was taken.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (9th August 2013), RMorgan (11th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013)

29. Link to Post #175
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Yes the object is still there, it hasn't moved
    It hasn't moved because we are looking at The STScI Digitized Sky Survey (DSS) -- images recorded in the past and showing the entire sky, at the time the survey was taken.
    Absolutely, IMO this is just an anomaly, like the ones you can find sometimes on Google Earth but I might be wrong.

My view is that Pattie's warning of imminent threat is actually the comet ISON (fits distance and timing) and its potential meteor shower, so that her advice to find shelter is still valid:

"For several days around January 12, 2014, Earth will pass through a stream of fine-grained debris from Comet ISON," says meteor researcher Paul Wiegert of the University of Western Ontario.

They will be hitting at a speed of 56 km/s or 125,000 mph. Because the particles are so small, Earth's upper atmosphere will rapidly slow them to a stop.

"Instead of burning up in a flash of light, they will drift gently down to the Earth below," he says.
    Last edited by Atlas; 9th August 2013 at 10:10.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

RMorgan (11th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013)

31. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

My view is that Pattie's warning of imminent threat is actually the comet ISON (fits distance and timing) and its potential meteorites shower, so that her advice to dig and find shelter is still valid.
    First I've heard of Ison doing any damage in the next few days. If her diagnosis is so way out, I think her advice has very little if any validity.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Atlas (9th August 2013), ThePythonicCow (9th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013)

33. Link to Post #177
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,574 times in 692 posts

Calm thy beating heart(s)...

Pattie has collated and woven a tapestry of intrigue nothing more... I can hear it through her voice.

Why is it that we so easily feed on such delusion, are we so desperately hungry for "something to come down the pike" of such sweeping change, that we cannot discern?

Maybe I will be deemed 'in denial' / niaeve... but this thread has shaken my tree regards what seems to be a deep yearning in myself and many others here. It's in the human psyche to seek/create/evolve.. But with the greatest respect... surely 'we egg each other on' a bit too slant ways hear at times

By the same token, as ever I remain open and am learning from everyone here continuously.

My thanks to all...

p.s.. Comet ISON passes by in Nov' 2013
    Last edited by Hazel; 9th August 2013 at 10:59.

34. Link to Post #178
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

WARNINGS OF PLANET X , COMET ISON , POLE SHIFT UNDER GROUND BUNKERS.

This may have been posted before but possibly relevant to this thread as Ison has been mentioned.

Ps.
    I would point out that clips from a film are also included so its hard to tell where reality and fiction lie.
    Discernment urged.

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 9th August 2013 at 10:52.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Magnus (10th August 2013), NancyV (9th August 2013), tessie999 (9th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013)

36. Link to Post #179
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Thanks Paula, no problem with that
    Me neither. Though it does explain differently from what Pattie says, “If you check on my security clearance it says it’s under investigation, and they’re trying to disappear me now. Wiped out my records for the military....”

Quick link @ 8:45

Mel: "Are you still active as a contractor for the government?"

Pattie: "No. No. Matter of fact, they’ve taken away my security clearance. If you check on my security clearance it says it’s under investigation, and they’re trying to disappear me now. Wiped out my records for the military. I can’t even get them now. Ah, a copy of them. They’ve wiped me off the computer. I can’t collect unemployment. I have no medical insurance. I can’t get anything. I don’t even get VA disability any more..."
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 9th August 2013 at 17:55.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Hazel (9th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013)

38. Link to Post #180
    Thanks

This vid states that already near Jupiter Ison was releasing 112,000 pounds of dust per minute. 3000 tons per hour (over 2 million tons per month) for months on end strikes me as pretty impressive for a tiny comet. Would this rate be expected to continue come November, I wonder. It seems to me that it would come away the Sun as a much smaller and less active comet altogether.

Comets usually turn out to be damp squibs, and it looks to me like ISON is being overhyped while it is still a good way off.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Hazel (10th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 1 9 16 LastLast