+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 11

Thread: A credible insider whistleblower, and some extremely important information -- if true

1. Link to Post #201
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 times in 404 posts

Default Re: A credible insider whistleblower, and some extremely important information -- if true

First post here. What a great community.
    Miguel is right on with his comments. It was good to read someone else who sees this.
    Earth changes that go beyond our small planet will have the most impact going forward. From the reading I have done we have started a magnetic pole shift. I first read about this 3 years ago. At that time the magnetic pole was moving toward Russia at 25 miles per year. The latest information is that the speed has increased to around 250 miles per year. It is speeding up at a very fast rate now. A weakened magnetic field will bring catastrophe to the planet. The ozone layer of protection will diminish substantially, gamma rays will increase in intensity (thus the warning to get out your sun screen) and we will be much more vulnerable to a solar uprising (EMP). We can see where the iron and crystals in the earth realign when a magnetic shift happens. The last major shift happened around 780,000 years ago. We have the mineral record of that change, dirt and dust to inform us of what to expect.
    In addition, much longer cycles are and will impact us. It appears that the solar system rises and falls relative to the galactic equator and will soon complete a cycle and pass through the galactic equator. Much like the magnetic pole shift, no one knows exactly what will happen. Those in the know are aware of other cosmic cycles that are converging.
    As the magnetic pole shift gets into high gear the earth will heat up much more. Weather extremes will be the natural order. Masses of people will get skin cancer and other wonderful diseases. When the final flip occurs, or when a solar EMP hits us directly with our magnetic shield weakened, it will indeed be time to go underground for a while. No doubt the powers that be have done supercomputer modeling on this. Perhaps that is why so many rich bastards have bought land out in the boonies and built semi-underground survival bunkers. And why our vaunted government and other countries are building DUMB's (Deep Underground Military Bases) as fast as they can. Underground cities up to a mile deep (gamma rays don't penetrate that deep with any force) with multiple layers that can hold up to 30,000 people.
    The earth will go through a planetary reset. As the old seers predicted, there will be massive destruction by fire from heat due to a very weak magnetic shield. Heavens knows how many people will perish. Our government knows this and is not telling us what they know. They never do. No one seems to know the timing of this catastrophe, but all signs point to much sooner than later. As Miguel states, the alien problem is a small mosquito bite in comparison.

2. Link to Post #202
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 times in 404 posts

Default Re: A credible insider whistleblower, and some extremely important information -- if true

Also, when we factor in the temperature rise due to the magnetic pole shift and (yes, related) the fact that the oceans are 30% more acidic than they were a mere 20 years ago, It demonstrates how big a red herring the whole global warming phenomenon is. The elitists are trying to divert our attention to the warming. Look here, not over here. If we look over there we see the oceans dying due to acidity. The warming is cosmically caused much more than man made. But the dying oceans are human caused. All the chemicals and raw sewage mess that the global elites do not want to pay the cleanup for. They almost never do. They love to seriously mess up the planet and not pay the cleanup bill. The superfund is a prime example of this. We aren't paying, so you folks are left with the bill. The most revered sushi chef in the world said recently that sushi would change forever in the next 5 years due to species die off. Tuna prices in Tokyo used to be sky high. Not so much anymore because of mercury in tuna. We are destroying the most important component on the planet and the rich elites do not want to pay for the cleanup. Just another way of taking more of your money.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

bluestflame (12th July 2016)

4. Link to Post #203
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,492 times in 246 posts

I seem to remember reading on the cassiopean transcripts website with laura knight jadycak...I think I spelt that wrong lol that when the changes occur it will be a very bad day on planet earth if your a rockerfella and a very good day if your Ghandi! I guess that means stick with the light guys and everything will be hunky dory..😊 having said that I don't know what to believe but I do know that there's no point going completely mental about and living in fear. Preparation is key,I have stored food and water ,water purification tablets,veggies growing in my garden,I keep chickens,vitamins. I don't have anywhere underground we could go,I should maybe discuss it with the husband but he thinks this is all totally nuts and as far as aliens go I just get the proverbial eye roll..sigh it's a lonely world when your awake 😕

5. The Following User Says Thank You to janette For This Post:

sheme (21st November 2016)

6. Link to Post #204
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Sounds very interesting.
    Last edited by findingneo; 3rd August 2017 at 01:00.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th July 2017), Hervé (27th July 2017), Nasu (9th September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 11