+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast

Thread: Describe "Utopia." YOUR own vision, your own version of utopia

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Default Re: Describe "Utopia." YOUR own vision, your own version of utopia

In my utopía there would be no generation gap.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (15th August 2013), grannyfranny100 (16th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,074 times in 8,172 posts

ok, I jumped to here without reading much at all.

My utopia is to expand my five senses way up and out into 'infinity', and to be allowed to indulge myself in all of it to my heart's content.

edit post:

I have a sneaky suspicion that in part 2 you are going to suggest ( or try to persuade - you are good at that stuff ) that we've already got what we seek.
    Last edited by norman; 15th August 2013 at 05:16.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Christine (16th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (15th August 2013), Limor Wolf (17th August 2013), TelosianEmbrace (22nd August 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

a true Utopia must require people to be spiritual being and responsibility, in utopia society there's no Money or Values for the things/it ...some people said trade barter is best system to replace money but trade barter still have some sort of value put into place so the system able to work. on utopia everything is Love, you do it for love not just for the sake of it or to obtain the stuff/things.

Alex Collier Andromedia et's that he contact with comes to mind when i think of Utopia...these the system that advance civilization on outer space live on a society we called Utopia might work for them but might not work for us.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (15th August 2013), TelosianEmbrace (22nd August 2013), Wind (15th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,463 times in 2,850 posts

UTOPIA:

1 - an imaginary and indefinitely remote place

2 - a place of ideal perfection especially in laws, government, and social conditions

Ideals only exist in the imagination. Imagination is the gateway to Creation. Utopia, in my conception, then, is a space of co-creation oscillating in resonance with a coherent system of collective harmonics. Such a system, vibrating at the same rate, then resonates in tune with its natural environment. The ideal then becomes the manifest and imagination the expression of unlimited potentiality.

Such a system would of course by primarily inhabited by people who have the capacity to engage in this co-creation. Non-resonant souls could not even begin to conceptualize and engage the collective in the group-environmental collaboration.

Bringing it down to material reality, such a society must invariably consist of individuals of all capacities and orientations. Since that is inevitable, a utopian society that fits this model already exists. We're in it.

It is the world, where human law provides the background coding within which individual ethics interact, providing each with the ability to live lives according to their choices. We live under the auspices of collective paradigms but retain free-will choice. We cannot individually determine the expression of our paradigms, but, within them, we are able to consciously determine our paths. As our understandings increase, we gain the ability to employ imagination in the manifestation of our ideals and our perceptive reality grows increasingly resonant to our natural environment.

Our company becomes selectively sympathetic to our own vibratory rates. our environment becomes selectively sympathetic to our own vibratory rates. Through time and across space, the contextual situation of our lives reflect our mental and spiritual evolution. At all instances, our lived experience reflects our current state of being. Each environment is perfect for where we are.

As we change within, our worlds change without. Our ideals become our lived reality. Our imaginations manifest. The remote becomes the local and our self and group governance, as lived individually not as conceived distantly, reflects who we are in the Now moment of our experience.

Put simply, there's nothing in the world I would change. It is perfect as it is.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Chester (17th August 2013), Christine (16th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (15th August 2013), Fred Steeves (16th August 2013), GloriousPoetry (15th August 2013), risveglio (25th November 2013), Selene (16th August 2013), ulli (15th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    Mexico On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,767 times in 370 posts

We would always speak and act from the language of the heart.......

In the language of spirit gifts reveal themselves in subtle meaning speaking of things that are beyond this material world of seeing, everything begins to emanate from a higher source of spiritual meeting where all is weaved into divine feeling, creation expands itself inside the sound that resonates in our true being, the body's love in its proper fitting to manifest from the heart's higher beaming
    Sublimating that push in life that gives you the rhythmic experience of living despite it all.........

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GloriousPoetry For This Post:

Christine (16th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (15th August 2013), karamba (16th August 2013), TelosianEmbrace (22nd August 2013), ulli (15th August 2013)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

The film La Belle Verte offers a picture of how a rather less dysfunctional society than our own might operate:
    oveforlife.com.au/content/09/01/01/movie-green-beautiful-la-belle-verte-really-rare-awakening-movie-now-available-engl

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (15th August 2013), Sierra (16th August 2013), ulli (15th August 2013)

13. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

An energy system in which every being is free to create their own reality. An energy system that operates under one simple law of 'like attracts like'. An energy system that responds to focussed thought and manifests the essence of each being's vibrational/emotional proclivity - whether that proclivity is consciously chosen or not. An energy system that produces unlimited contrast and choice - whether choice is deliberately exercised or not. An energy system that can manifest anything imagined.

"See this world as a free world, and see everyone in it as trying through their individual experiences to find their way back to that calling, back to that Source Energy. And even though there are billions of them going about it in a way that is different than you would choose, there's no right or wrong way. In other words, bless them all, and get on with the only thing you have any power about, which is opening or closing your vortex to your natural state of Well-Being."

---Abraham

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spartacus For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (15th August 2013), karamba (16th August 2013), Sierra (16th August 2013), ulli (15th August 2013)

15. Link to Post #28
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

i got a question for you guys, we all know what Utopia will be like but what kind of job will stay and be gone? let say the world is collapse tomorrow no more TPTB control the world, what Jobs will stay or gone during transition to utopia society from now till we reach the goal and especially once we reach the goal of living in Utopia society.

few jobs will be gone forever when i think of it is Marketing-Entertainment sector-Private sector(Businesses/Corporations). i can see the 2 not only will stay forever but it will expand is Engineering and especially Education Sector. Alex Collier spot on regarding teachers, Sports stars or movie stars earn so much money and have high respect for doing irrelevant stuff to society while teachers treat completely opposite...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (15th August 2013), karamba (16th August 2013), ulli (15th August 2013)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Describe "Utopia." YOUR own vision, your own version of utopian society. [I](I think we will find quite different versions, and it might even surprise us.

Please write your vision before you read other people's vision of utopia.
    Oookay, not reading anything except the first post as I start

When I first saw your thread title I flashed/visioned a scene. It was people getting ready for a festival/feast. Kids were shrieking, scrambling away from mothers getting them dressed lol. I was looking at the front of a house, wooden, ornately carved, lovely deck, and stairs leading down to a family fire pit and circle in front. People wore white linen, and leather, beautiful with some kind of colorful decoration too hard to describe. In the mountains... Green green healthy trees.

I felt no scarcity, no shame, no lack of love.

Everybody's bodies looked SO healthy and beautiful!

I had the feeling of nomad culture, as if this was summertime living, and wintertime living was elsewhere.

People, young and old were so excited about the festival, I wondered what it was about...

Yes, I know, people will probably get grossed out at wearing leather, just reporting what I saw.
    Last edited by Sierra; 15th August 2013 at 20:50.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Christine (16th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (15th August 2013)

19. Link to Post #30
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,524 times in 1,560 posts

My utopia would be the "shire" with more old growth forest. All people and animals in one harmonious balance. People living close to the land and being able to commune with nature, learning from her and nurturing her. The people would also have realised their divine heritage and would have naturally unfolded their divine abilities ie teleporting, mind to mind communication and complete freedom of expression and movement. Spiritual maturity having superseded any need for laws of any kind.
    Last edited by Carmen; 16th August 2013 at 02:10.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Anchor (20th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (16th August 2013), karamba (16th August 2013), Sierra (16th August 2013), Wind (16th August 2013)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

My Utopia- is a beautiful, vibrant Mother Earth full of Love , Peace and Joy! Hummanity is evolved in to Fantastic Creators, from the "Higher Heart"!All Children of the Earth are respected!

"There is only the understanding of the thing that needs to be taught to every child on the planet, and that is the knowledge that every single individual on this planet is already powerful as he or she needs to be to create any reality desired, without having to hurt yourself, or anyone else, to get it. That’s how powerful you are".- BASHAR
    Peace in the Hearts, Creativity from the Heart, Compassion, Solidarity with Brothers and Sisters from others Planets!
    And so it Be!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to karamba For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (16th August 2013), Wind (16th August 2013)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Beautiful thread thank you!
    Bless you all Avalonian!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to karamba For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (16th August 2013)

25. Link to Post #33
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 times in 467 posts

Last edited by Eagle Eye; 24th October 2022 at 23:53.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (16th August 2013), karamba (17th August 2013), Wind (16th August 2013)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Describe "Utopia." YOUR own vision, your own version of utopian society. [I](I think we will find quite different versions, and it might even surprise us.

Please write your vision before you read other people's vision of utopia.
    Oookay, not reading anything except the first post as I start

When I first saw your thread title I flashed/visioned a scene. It was people getting ready for a festival/feast. Kids were shrieking, scrambling away from mothers getting them dressed lol. I was looking at the front of a house, wooden, ornately carved, lovely deck, and stairs leading down to a family fire pit and circle in front. People wore white linen, and leather, beautiful with some kind of colorful decoration too hard to describe. In the mountains... Green green healthy trees.

I felt no scarcity, no shame, no lack of love.

Everybody's bodies looked SO healthy and beautiful!

I had the feeling of nomad culture, as if this was summertime living, and wintertime living was elsewhere.

People, young and old were so excited about the festival, I wondered what it was about...

Yes, I know, people will probably get grossed out at wearing leather, just reporting what I saw.
    Sierra, this sounds rather like the opening scene in The Green Beautiful I mentioned in post #23

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (16th August 2013), Sierra (16th August 2013)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Craig (here)
    to be free of the meat suit and attain form of pure energy, go anywhere at any when and to know the feelings of pure love and contentment.

simple really!

[edit] or when I used to come home from work and my baby daughter was excited to see me and made me feel that the day was actually worth it instead of the cool indifference of the teenage years
    Thank you for reminding me to enjoy my 5 year old's enthusiasm every minute of every day.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soda For This Post:

araucaria (16th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (16th August 2013), Sierra (16th August 2013)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Thanks for the responses. I'm really hoping to get more. This topic is for everyone. Everyone has an idea of what they want to happen here on Earth, what they are fighting for, or what they are working towards, or what they are aligning their intentions with.

Please go back to the original post and see that I'm asking for your concept of an idealized existence here on Earth, humanity and all creatures and Gaia, rather than a purely spiritual "utopia" that might be what Dr. Michael Newton is exposing through his thousands of hynotherapy subjects. I want to know what you want, your vision, your version of the best Earth life we could create for ourselves. (Some are right on track, some have slipped a bit into the pure spirit realm.)

The thing about someone lusting after your mate was poorly worded. If my mate walks away with you...well, not much of a mate. I was thinking about the kinds of crime that might still be committed even in a world where everyone has enough or lives in abundance. I suspect rape might still occur (a lot less, but some), and wondered how you would want some situation like that to be handled.

Thanks to those who have responded, and I'm hoping to see Bill, Ilie and Paul, and all the mods weighing in, all of the Avalon members thathave been regular interactive participants, and all of those members who generally sit back and just read. This is all opinion. Yours is not just valid, it is correct.

Dennis

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

gripreaper (16th August 2013), karamba (17th August 2013), Sierra (16th August 2013), Wind (16th August 2013)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

I started to write a post earlier in the week, about my utopia not having a generation gap,
    but believe I was interrupted. I wish I could remember what it was...maybe the long awaited call from my son.
    So now I wish I had a better memory. 'Good memory'... goes straight on my utopia list.
    Hmm, maybe not....
    What often happens with me, when I finally figure out what I DO want, I get it, and my wish comes true.
    So I discovered that utopia is actually at hand, believe it or not.

Of course it is not a lasting condition, as nothing that is subjected to change can ever last.
    So utopia presents itself in moments of complete fulfillment.

If it stayed stuck there we would soon lose our appreciation of such a state.
    The best world is one which still allows for a certain degree of striving, I find.

So when I think hard about it, I just would be content with a world
    where the worst issues of today will have been resolved,
    such as abject poverty, hunger, abuse of children and animals, crime, war, torture,....
    not necessarily in that order.

There would still be some conflicts, as without conflict there could never be a clash between
    the old being replaced by newer forms, which is an essential element of growth.
    And just as the only constant in life is change, the preferred type of change would mean overall growth,
    with periodic cycles of decline, paving the way for new growth.

In the Bahai revelation it states that God created mankind to carry forward an ever-advancing civilization,
    one that leads towards refinement.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

araucaria (16th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (16th August 2013), karamba (17th August 2013), Sierra (16th August 2013)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,844 times in 876 posts

My utopia would include five mates I select for the type of kids we produce. The mates, including some off worlders, could visit occasionally when their male adventures permitted and all five children could learned from each of the dads as well as me and the myriad animals.

Life would not be as crude, primitive and frustrating as it is now; joy would be abundant. Medicine would not be slice and dice or pills that mask but don't cure. And when I was ready to move on from earth, I could have a big champagne departure party. And who knows, if life was less cruel than now, perhaps I would chose to stay and keep growing as an artist, mother, grandmother et al for a lifetime lasting 1000 years.

And oh BTW, my home would have marble floors and flowing, full length draperies and the soft wind would not bring pollen and dust into the house but would frame coastal and mountain views and fill the house with marvelous fragrances. The thermostat could adjust the weather for swimming skiing, etc. The entry would be a "beam me up" portal to visit friends here and off world.

Hope this was a more enjoyable read than all the Pattie Brassard folderol.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

araucaria (16th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (16th August 2013), ulli (16th August 2013), Wind (16th August 2013)

37. Link to Post #39
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    The film La Belle Verte offers a picture of how a rather less dysfunctional society than our own might operate:
    oveforlife.com.au/content/09/01/01/movie-green-beautiful-la-belle-verte-really-rare-awakening-movie-now-available-engl
    araucaria,

I get 404 file not found. It might be because I am on my cranky iPhone ...

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    araucaria,

I get 404 file not found. It might be because I am on my cranky iPhone ...
    Strange, it doesn't work for me either, although I checked before posting. Try this:

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (16th August 2013), Sierra (16th August 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast