+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Possible emergency alert for Fema region 3?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Possible emergency alert for Fema region 3?

FEMA is supposed to get ready ahead of time for any possible natural disaster that might happen; that includes predictable hurricanes in late summer and winter weather events soon after that. They don't know where they're going to happen, how bad they are going to be, how many will be affected nor how many events will happen in any given year. A good plan would design for 'worse case scenario' up to and including hundreds of thousands of caskets or burial enclosures for mass burials in the event of a major disaster like Katrina or a flu pandemic. It's only a matter of time until the next version of the Spanish flu gets past initial containment and this time over 100,000,000 people can be expected to die and long term quarantine cannot be expected to work without food and water supplies in place in advance.

Here's an interesting read about the legal and logistical issues associated with disease containment: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK54163/

Also, just as a personal aside, I worked for a major big city hospital (Portland Oregon) back a few years ago when one of the seasonal flu scares came about. My job duties and scope of training was as a transcriptionist, which is basically a glorified word processor and medical records clerk. Although I long ago had nurse's training, that was certainly not part of my current training.

Word came from on high in HQ that if a pandemic happened, we would be expected to report for duty in any department, for any kind of work needed, and for any amount of hours necessary; this of course was to 'cover' the emergency room as well as other departments when and if the available doctors, nurses and other technicians had either succumbed to the disease themselves, or elected to stay home and take care of their families... all my co-workers were aghast and ridiculed the very idea; not only were we not trained, but the percentage that would volunteer to come to work under those circumstances of a virulent easily transmissable and fatal disease was very low.

In essence, your local hospital expects to keep the doors open using untrained staff once the trained staff is no longer able to work; this isn't viable planning, it's whistling in the dark and a fantasy. (Keep in mind that a rapidly advancing flu like H5N1 kills by internal drowning within hours; the only hope is strong antibiotics and respirators; the largest cities have only a few dozen respirators on hand and the need would be in the 1000s almost overnight. Who gets a respirator? A baby? A fellow doctor? The hospital benefactor?)

While preplanning is necessary and not overtly worrying, a lot of the preplanning will end up useless or worse. Of course, the only possible use for bullets would be in the event of mass chaos and civil disorder on a wide scale. What's that saying? That civilization is a thin veneer that will end after three meals are missed?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frozen alchemy For This Post:

donk (19th August 2013), sunflower (4th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

I was listening to the constitutional attorney Mark Levin a few night ago on Hannity and he
    said that if 34 states agreed, we could enact a Constitutional Congress diverting a coup.

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 times in 317 posts

Last edited by TODD & NORA; 12th August 2016 at 06:16.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TODD & NORA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2013), Kristin (3rd October 2013)

6. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by shmoopie_3119 (here)
    Nothing significant will transpire until there is an ECONOMIC crisis that raises the cost of food to a point where riots break out. See http://www.technologyreview.com/view...price-of-food/ for more information. Each nation has its own breaking point, largely based upon the strength of the currency in use, and the strength of the nation's economy, which is normally correlated with currency strength. Since the U.S. dollar is the strongest currency in use, the U.S. economy will be the last to fall, though that scenario does not take into account nations backing a new currency with gold/silver. It doesn't take much to get lost in the weeds when discussing economics...
    FEMA is currently in Colorado, setting up shop at the Boulder Airport. It starts.

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Read an article at Activist Post yesterday which indicated that FEMA region 3 was told to be prepared by October 1st which means that whatever is going down will probably occur in October/November. See that Grid down exercise will be in mid-November. A number of near earth asteroids will be coming very close around that time. Will get some info up on that when I get a chance. Go to JPL Near Earth Object site in the meantime.

Update: Just checked. One of the 3 major candidate asteroids will be at it's closest to earth DURING that FEMA exercise. Another 2 to follow shortly thereafter. The 18th and 26th dates also to watch.

http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/ca see second table
    Last edited by eric1; 28th September 2013 at 18:46.

8. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

The ultimate goal of this event will be the relocation of the Capitol to Denver in my view. And I believe it would also be possible to simulate an asteroid strike. How? Project Blue Beam plus an underwater nuclear detonation to create a tsunami. A lot of speculation that the latter is what actually triggered that Indian Ocean tsunami some years back.

Quote Posted by eric1 (here)
    Read an article at Activist Post yesterday which indicated that FEMA region 3 was told to be prepared by October 1st which means that whatever is going down will probably occur in October/November. See that Grid down exercise will be in mid-November. A number of near earth asteroids will be coming very close around that time. Will get some info up on that when I get a chance. Go to JPL Near Earth Object site in the meantime.

Update: Just checked. One of the 3 major candidate asteroids will be at it's closest to earth DURING that FEMA exercise. Another 2 to follow shortly thereafter. The 18th and 26th dates also to watch.

9. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

There is a lot of chatter right now... According to my contacts directly in FEMA and DHS much of the budget to purchase emergency food/shelter items has much of the items received and placed in armories and storage area's of FUSION Centers around the US.

They have outstanding PO's on much more that they haven't taken delivery on yet and most vendors have signed confidentiality agreements for national security attorneys. Again, confirmed to me through sources (FEMA/DSH/Military) but all "as a standard plan that has been in place for some time" for Economic Uncertainty (Uheem... Collapse "Tighten your seat belts"... Indeed... Quote from DHS Guy... he said more about a rough or bumpy ride couldn't remember the whole quote just the part that stuck out.), political fall out and resulting shut down of economic and transportation sectors due to martial law (Which I am told they already have a clever euphemistic replacement name for), AND/OR a RUMORED "Chain of Natural Phenomena and Disasters".

The AMMO Buy Up is an old story and yes they have purchased more than they have taken delivery on, mostly they have just done so to tie up the supply chain. This is admitted by the Obama administration and the guy in charge of the program was the guy in the news recently that had a racial hate group web site

This info is not that hard to find and verify for the common person w/out inside contact's if you dig deep and long enough. The info is out there. I cannot vouch for any of the hype/web site info out there about the FEMA stuff... Just can verify what I know/have been told. From the lips of actual FED's and Military I have served with.

The rest of the stuff from online, use your own discernment. I just know I was told to watch for 3 things and then get my family to an "Off Grid" location. They have now all happened and I am trying like hell to figure out how I am going to do just that. I just hope I can swing it.

I think the timeline for this event is going to be faster than anticipated... and over all some crazy bad stuff will happen over a period of weeks/months and then a period of anger and grief of the public will occur for some time after that. Anyone who has the appearance of worked/working "For the establishment" will be subject to witch hunts if not handled well.

But after all of the crazy period (That the CABAL is still convinced they will come out on top of, they are delusional!)... We will see a new era for humanity, or at least a NEW CHANCE for one. What we do with it will be up to us. Let us hope we do not make the same mistakes. With the removal of certain beings/people that are our controllers it will all be on us from then on out. IMHO as always...
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 1st October 2013 at 21:03.

10. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,686 times in 774 posts

The ultimate goal of this event will be the relocation of the Capitol to Denver in my view. And I believe it would also be possible to simulate an asteroid strike. How? Project Blue Beam plus an underwater nuclear detonation to create a tsunami. A lot of speculation that the latter is what actually triggered that Indian Ocean tsunami some years back.

hmm isnt that where that airport is with the intense mural?? that mural is something all in itself..
    unite, alright
    you know one thing about music? when it hits, you feel no pain!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to soleil For This Post:

GoodETxSG (2nd October 2013)

12. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

My, what a COINCIDENCE. The government shutdown occurred on October 1st. This one has to be watched closely. I believe the last one only lasted a few days. If this one goes on for weeks, I believe it's purpose will be to get people geared towards some significant event which will probably occur in November. Initially the deprivations of a goverment shutdown would be minimal to a large extent, but the longer it goes on, I suspect more substantial stuff would be affected.

13. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

According to Benjamin Fulford, elements of the cabal are trying to now "do the right thing" by the people, although their sincerity has to be truly doubted at this point. More than likely, they're just trying to save their own hides for when things go downhill. For a truly reformed government, we need new blood in key positions, not the same old players with "new faces."

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    There is a lot of chatter right now... According to my contacts directly in FEMA and DHS much of the budget to purchase emergency food/shelter items has much of the items received and placed in armories and storage area's of FUSION Centers around the US.

They have outstanding PO's on much more that they haven't taken delivery on yet and most vendors have signed confidentiality agreements for national security attorneys. Again, confirmed to me through sources (FEMA/DSH/Military) but all "as a standard plan that has been in place for some time" for Economic Uncertainty (Uheem... Collapse "Tighten your seat belts"... Indeed... Quote from DHS Guy... he said more about a rough or bumpy ride couldn't remember the whole quote just the part that stuck out.), political fall out and resulting shut down of economic and transportation sectors due to martial law (Which I am told they already have a clever euphemistic replacement name for), AND/OR a RUMORED "Chain of Natural Phenomena and Disasters".

The AMMO Buy Up is an old story and yes they have purchased more than they have taken delivery on, mostly they have just done so to tie up the supply chain. This is admitted by the Obama administration and the guy in charge of the program was the guy in the news recently that had a racial hate group web site

This info is not that hard to find and verify for the common person w/out inside contact's if you dig deep and long enough. The info is out there. I cannot vouch for any of the hype/web site info out there about the FEMA stuff... Just can verify what I know/have been told. From the lips of actual FED's and Military I have served with.

The rest of the stuff from online, use your own discernment. I just know I was told to watch for 3 things and then get my family to an "Off Grid" location. They have now all happened and I am trying like hell to figure out how I am going to do just that. I just hope I can swing it.

I think the timeline for this event is going to be faster than anticipated... and over all some crazy bad stuff will happen over a period of weeks/months and then a period of anger and grief of the public will occur for some time after that. Anyone who has the appearance of worked/working "For the establishment" will be subject to witch hunts if not handled well.

But after all of the crazy period (That the CABAL is still convinced they will come out on top of, they are delusional!)... We will see a new era for humanity, or at least a NEW CHANCE for one. What we do with it will be up to us. Let us hope we do not make the same mistakes. With the removal of certain beings/people that are our controllers it will all be on us from then on out. IMHO as always...

14. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

If a budget settlement isn't reached by Oct. 17, the government will not be able to pay US debt holders, government contractors, or SOCIAL SECURITY RECIPIENTS.

15. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Conchis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,259 times in 274 posts

Not only not US debt holders, government contractors, or Social Security Recipients, but also, WIC, Food Stamps, Federal Housing assistance. There will be a pretty huge crowd of folks that have lived paycheck to paycheck for years that suddenly will find themselves in a world of hurt. If you can, I think it would be a good time to lay in a few extra cans of beans. I do think they will pass something to keep things from coming to that point, but with these guys running the show, you just never know.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Conchis For This Post:

GoodETxSG (3rd October 2013)

17. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

I would more like Buying Time rather than doing the right thing by anyone but themselves... They know of no other way. Buying time is all they seem to be doing if BF is correct in his report at all. I follow his reports some are on the money and some not so much as time has shown. But we will see, I do not think a Zebra changes its Stripes or a Jaguar its Spots so quickly. IMHO

I agree we need all new leadership, tank them all and start over...

According to Benjamin Fulford, elements of the cabal are trying to now "do the right thing" by the people, although their sincerity has to be truly doubted at this point. More than likely, they're just trying to save their own hides for when things go downhill. For a truly reformed government, we need new blood in key positions, not the same old players with "new faces."

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2