+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: A Most Important Video, The New Age Bull$hit, The Truth and The Reasons

1. Link to Post #1
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Default A Most Important Video, The New Age Bull$hit, The Truth and The Reasons

The war of the possessions of our Hemispheres, the tugging of the left masculine, and the tugging of the right, the feminine, when you understand what is being done to yourself by a system designed to keep you out off unity within yourself from birth to death. I believe this is the most important understanding that you will ever receive without spending a life time of searching.

This is what is happening, we all need to be aware.

New addition, adding a MP3 version @ 8 hours, ignore if you wish the first hour and thats the sound take for the video

http://www.whatonearthishappening.co.../WOEIH-143.mp3
    Last edited by ROMANWKT; 23rd August 2013 at 18:22.

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Akasha (28th August 2013), aranuk (22nd August 2013), Asyloth (28th August 2013), Aurelius (17th September 2013), cheez_2806 (22nd August 2013), Dorishaktiblue (2nd September 2013), Eram (24th August 2013), Flowerpunkchip (23rd August 2013), Freed Fox (23rd August 2013), guayabal (2nd September 2013), kenaz (22nd August 2013), learninglight (30th August 2013), Lifebringer (22nd August 2013), lookbeyond (22nd August 2013), MargueriteBee (23rd August 2013), Metaphor (3rd September 2013), Mike (23rd August 2013), Muzz (30th December 2013), Prodigal Son (22nd August 2013), Realeyes (22nd August 2013), Reinhard (22nd August 2013), Richard S. (22nd August 2013), RMorgan (22nd August 2013), RunningDeer (24th August 2013), Sgt-Bones (23rd August 2013), shadowstalker (23rd August 2013), spiritguide (22nd August 2013), Star Tsar (1st September 2013), sunflower (22nd August 2013), The Royal Wizard (23rd August 2013), Ultima Thule (22nd August 2013), Valle (22nd August 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

Default Re: A Most Important Video, The New Age Bull$hit, The Truth and The Reasons

Hi Roman, is this one included within the podcasts, thx k

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

RunningDeer (24th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: A Most Important Video, The New Age Bull$hit, The Truth and The Reasons

Quote Posted by lookbeyond (here)
    Hi Roman, is this one included within the podcasts, thx k
    No K this is in video format only.I have been waiting for this, and now its out.

Warmest regards K, hope all is well with you

roman

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

lookbeyond (22nd August 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Hi Roman,

Just for a moment I thought you made a change in policy and only gave us one youtube's worth of homework (Youtubes which last 1:45h at most).
    Little did I know that they come in 7 hours as well

From what I observe in the last several threads you started, I would say that the subjects that you bring to the table and mostly consist of several hundred pages of reading work or multiple hours of listening work, could do with a comprehensive summary of it's content.
    I bet that this would lure more people into the conversation and even into studying the subject more deeply.

Just a few headlines and the recommendation that this is the most important information around doesn't warm me up enough to get me to dive into an undertaking like this and from what I observe many others feel likewise.

I hope you take this as it is meant, namely an attempt to give some constructive criticism on your way of serving threads.

hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Alan (24th August 2013), ceetee9 (22nd August 2013), DarMar (23rd August 2013), DNA (30th August 2013), Finefeather (22nd August 2013), Fred Steeves (22nd August 2013), Lifebringer (22nd August 2013), lookbeyond (22nd August 2013), meat suit (22nd August 2013), northstar (22nd August 2013), RunningDeer (24th August 2013), soleil (22nd August 2013), spiritguide (22nd August 2013), TargeT (22nd August 2013), Wind (23rd August 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

Hi Eram, im dividing my time...lb

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hey DD, lb

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

Eram (6th September 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi at work, just. Bumping it up, please don't ignore this video, it basically carries most of the knowledge and understanding that can take a lifetime to accumulate.

Roman

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Akasha (29th August 2013), Lifebringer (22nd August 2013), spiritguide (22nd August 2013), sunflower (22nd August 2013), Swanette (23rd August 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Can you summarize the "7 hour video" where it's not just thrown out and curiosity enough to make people watch the whole. WE don't know what's in it Roman, it's evidently been on you mind, because you said, 'you've been waiting for this, for a long time." Why? Who? When? Where is great start on what this 7 hours is about. Is it any ET info, JFK assassination, Bush bust, War Crimes report? Just so many negative and sometimes irritatingly negative, especially from that "Lawolfpac" not to mention the Alex jones and other videos.

C'mon, you can tell us something, eh? Like reading a long pdf or book, so what's up with it? Is it a redrumming of what I've already seen and I've watched numerous videos with up to 8 hrs, however, "I" am in the middle of editing and proofreading my book, and don't want to sit for 8 on something I've already seen. You understand eh, mate? My time is pressed on a deadline, and theirs no download for later read.

Sent in love Roman.
    I used to be an English major, therefore the journalistic author in me wants to know the who, when and where of the story.
    Thanks.:luv

My bad, tried to save them as other options, and didn't know they were going on the post. I clicked the more, to add more, not stuff the message.

Thanks.
    Ps how do you add more icons for emotional explanations? PM someone okay?

Love those icons images.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 22nd August 2013 at 13:53. Reason: thanks

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Alan (24th August 2013), DNA (30th August 2013), gripreaper (22nd August 2013), soleil (22nd August 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

I'll put it in my "favorites" for when I come up for air off my book on the Sabaath. Could be the prayers may come from this.

Thanks Roman, always ready to help.

16. Link to Post #9
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

this guy is so angry .. he needs to meditate a little i think

N

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,405 times in 466 posts

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    this guy is so angry .. he needs to meditate a little i think

N
    I totally agree.
    Passio has some really important things to say but he also has a LOT of rage in him which makes his energy signature very caustic and hard to be around for any length of time. That is a shame because he is a rare truth teller and to some extent that anger and rage in him provides the fuel to get his message out there and wake people up.
    *sigh*
    Sending him love.

For those who are curious about Passio you could probably sum up his message in two words: "Natural Law". Obviously this is simplistic and reductive but it gets the point across. Passio is an eloquent and passionate advocate of truth, freedom and natural law. He has some interesting and important things to say, especially about natural law and unjust man-made laws.

He is also a former satanist, which in my opinion makes what he says all the more relevant. He takes a strong stand against the moral relativism and solipcism and lack of rational thinking rampant among new agers, things like:

"the only thing that is real is me"
    "my thoughts and feelings and my own well being is the only thing that matters"
    "I am the universe, the universe is me"
    "love and light is all that is needed"
    "thinking about other people's pain lowers my vibration so I will not concern myself with anything other than my own well being"
    etc.

Passio is a passionate advocate of what he calls "right action". I suspect that his rejection of satanism is part of what fuels his stand for right action.

If anyone is interested in his ideas, the very best way to start is with his four introductory videos on this page. It is not a big time investment and it will give you a good sense of what he is saying.

http://www.whatonearthishappening.com/videos
    Last edited by northstar; 22nd August 2013 at 14:24.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to northstar For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (23rd August 2013), mahalall (5th September 2013), risveglio (3rd September 2013), skamandar (24th August 2013), sunflower (22nd August 2013), Swanette (23rd August 2013), TargeT (22nd August 2013), transiten (27th September 2013), write4change (23rd August 2013)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

I really enjoy Mark Passio's research and presentation, I'll see how far I can make it through this 7 hour presentaiton
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

northstar (22nd August 2013), Positive Vibe Merchant (6th September 2013), risveglio (3rd September 2013)

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Never heard of Mark Passio. So Roman, are we really going to learn something here in this 7 hour video that we don't already know? If Mark Passio has the key to the holy grail, why have I never heard of him?
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Gardener (23rd August 2013), GloriousPoetry (29th August 2013), TargeT (22nd August 2013), transiten (27th September 2013)

23. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,847 times in 715 posts

Came across this today --- A conversation with Mark Passio

24. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

I'll find a way to go though the 7+ hrs of video, and see what's all about. Hope it's worth the time.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

TargeT (22nd August 2013)

26. Link to Post #15
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

here's another thread with a ton of Marks videos:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ded#post717401

Mark P. was a member of the church of satan; he's done a ton of research on esoteric topics and has a very good point of view, this material is definately worth going over.

This 7 hour video is an expanded presentation based on the one he gave this year at the "free your mind" conference in Philly.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

dianna (22nd August 2013), genevieve (23rd August 2013)

28. Link to Post #16
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Thank you all for your enquirers and interest.

Of course your going to learn a great deal, but most importantly understand, he covers a lot of ground, and does get angry, when the world keeps taking the piss out of him, got a feeling we would all turn aggressive, it can get you down big time.

Is it worth it, YES, this stuff is for the seekers, not the prodders, when you find out that you had spent reading and learning about Bull$hit for 40 years, whats 7 hours eh, and I am on the 139 podcast @ 2 hours each, that's 278 continuous daily.

If you're serious and want to know the truth, then just do it, and scream your head out at me later if you wish

Regards

roman

Last edited by ROMANWKT; 22nd August 2013 at 20:11.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Akasha (29th August 2013), aranuk (22nd August 2013), learninglight (22nd August 2013), Swanette (23rd August 2013), Truthseeker85 (30th August 2013)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 times in 309 posts

Quote Posted by ROMANWKT (here)
    Thank you all for your enquirers and interest.

Of course your going to learn a great deal, but most importantly understand, he covers a lot of ground, and does get angry, when the world keeps taking the piss out of him, got a feeling we would all turn aggressive, it can get you down big time.

Is it worth it, YES, this stuff is for the seekers, not the prodders, when you find out that you had spent reading and learning about Bull$hit for 40 years, whats 7 hours eh, and I am on the 139 podcast @ 2 hours each, that's 278 continuous daily.

If you're serious and want to know the truth, then just do it, and scream your head out at me later if you wish

Regards

roman

I skimmed a head a bit and realized the first bit realy isn't a video it is a slide show, so I am working while listening to it loud, if I have a question about what graph i am missing or what i am missing while just listening, I am rewinding it to the slide/ he mentions, A neo cortex is a neo cortex I do not need to see it to know what he is talking about.
    . So if you cannot sit for 7 hours, put it on your Ipod while you clean, put it on your TV while you exercise etc and enjoy.
    When living in a country with free thought, you'll find many do not feel the need to think.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to DouglasDanger For This Post:

ROMANWKT (23rd August 2013)

32. Link to Post #18
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

i think that " new agers " are an ingredient in the petrie dish of evolution. they may be a catalyst but all good things that anger some, are : )

N

33. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Roman, that's good stuff, thanks for posting!!

I could listen to Mark speaking TRUTH aaaaaall day long... it's like music to my ears

Best 7 hours I've spent on YouTube in a looong time.

Anyway, to all the closed-minded folks out there who won't listen because they don't like the "tone" of Mark's voice or the way he delivers his message I say... grow up and get real.

The truth is the truth and it really shouldn't matter how it is spoken or who speaks it.

Oh, and if you listened to this video (either fully or partially) and couldn't see the truth/value in what was being said... then you are VERY, VERY lost.

Sometimes the truth hurts... but living a lie can be a helluva lot more painful in the long run
    Last edited by Sgt-Bones; 23rd August 2013 at 02:27.

34. Link to Post #20
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

The best thing if you can is to download this video presentation, and work through it as best you can, if you are hungry you will eat it, it has a beginning and an end, its more important as to what we do with this understanding then anything else, we have all been lead down the garden path and to make changes is not easy because we are not all single but tied to other people who do not wish to listen to truths or do anything about the condition that humanity is in, It is a sobering challenge, if we really understand what we are dealing with, something need to be done to wake people to the facts given by Mark Passio, he in point of fact has given up on humanity ever getting off the floor and reinstated their own dominion.

Please keep bumping this up so all have a chance to listen and think about the next stage in ones life, if ever we will come to a conclusion that we all have a big part to play here in this realm.

Thank you, warmest regards to all

roman

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Akasha (29th August 2013), lookbeyond (23rd August 2013), risveglio (3rd September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast