+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: A Most Important Video, The New Age Bull$hit, The Truth and The Reasons

1. Link to Post #81
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: A Most Important Video, The New Age Bull$hit, The Truth and The Reasons

Mark was interviewed on Great Info To Know with Roger Noorthoek on Sunday, September 8, 2013. The main topic of discussion was Natural Law and its expressions in our lives.
    More here:
    http://www.whatonearthishappening.co...ptember-8-2013
    and
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/greatin...th-mark-passio

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aniN For This Post:

Akasha (10th September 2013), Metaphor (16th September 2013), ROMANWKT (11th September 2013)

3. Link to Post #82
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Default Re: A Most Important Video, The New Age Bull$hit, The Truth and The Reasons

You will all get a pretty thorough understanding and will be in no doubt what you're next stage would be to complete yourself, as unifying both of your hemispheres creating the balance, and completing yourself.

Regards

roman

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Metaphor (16th September 2013)

5. Link to Post #83
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,847 times in 715 posts

6. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Thanks Roman

I will definitely listen to Mark Passio.
    "Every facet, every department of your mind, is to be programmed by you; and unless you assume your rightful responsibility, and begin to program your own mind, the world will program it for you." - the Crystal Method

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kerrigan For This Post:

Metaphor (16th September 2013), ROMANWKT (13th September 2013)

8. Link to Post #85
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Let keep moving on with the understanding, all is then in your hands and your hand only.

Regards

roman

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

10. Link to Post #86
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The Matrix movie
    Explained by Mark Passio.

A different (true) view in to what is going on in our world that most people are use to and would be scary and unacceptable for them just to think about it in this way.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aniN For This Post:

Metaphor (16th September 2013), ROMANWKT (16th September 2013)

12. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

I hoped to respond to this thread earlier, but here goes: mark is most needed and the seven hours of Newage-deprogramming is in my view essential for anyone struggling to cut through the jungle of ideas, philosophies and religious belief. I took an hour a day and spent time between reflecting on it. It's pretty heavy stuff, so chewing it in bits instead of in one piece is perhaps good.
    Thanks to Roman for bringing this up. Mark is my new hero! (No not guru)
    Last edited by Metaphor; 16th September 2013 at 15:10.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

Akasha (19th September 2013), ROMANWKT (16th September 2013), Sgt-Bones (16th September 2013)

14. Link to Post #88
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Thank you all for your injections and views, keep bumping until most if not all have gone through this understanding thats very important, thank you.

Warmest regards to all

roman

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

16. Link to Post #89
    Avalon Member danceblackcatdance's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,245 times in 281 posts

really enjoying this thx :D

17. The Following User Says Thank You to danceblackcatdance For This Post:

ROMANWKT (27th September 2013)

18. Link to Post #90
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

While parents, schools, provinces and states across North America bicker about the democratic process of running public schools, forces are manipulating education from behind the scenes. Major international players are reshaping public education to suit their own self-serving agendas, without regard for the wants of parents and the welfare of their children. This video lecture documents how today's educational system dumb down kids deliberately, making zombie-like people who don't ask any questions but just follow orders.

Last edited by aniN; 23rd September 2013 at 20:47.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aniN For This Post:

1 flew over (27th September 2013), avid (26th September 2013), Eram (26th September 2013), ROMANWKT (27th September 2013), Sgt-Bones (23rd September 2013)

20. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Thanks for that vid aniN,

My partner and me moved to the country side to raise our kids their, away from the noise and distractions from the city.
    It is in another country actually with a different language then we where brought up with.

Sadly, despite of the many benefits that living here brings, we are considering to move back to the Netherlands for the education of our children.
    We like it to be as free as possible, iederwijs of montessori perhaps.
    Here, the education system is dramatic for the spirit of any one that takes part in it.
    My partner did 2 years of teaching in schools as a Dutch teacher on grammar school and witnessed the brutality by with many teachers here take control of the children.
    Abusing them verbally to the point where they wet themselves even.
    It is heart breaking.
    That added to the in itself mind numbing school system, children here hardly stand a chance to become independent, creative young adults.
    Mostly, from age 6 on, you see the light fade away slowly in their eyes here.

The more I learn about the school system and how it is manipulated from behind the scenes to make it into the brain dead , slave like people that it produces, the more I feel like protecting them as much as possible from it.

Happily, the grammar school they no attend is here in the village and the teacher there is very progressive, making a great effort to approach his pupils with the respect and attention that they deserve, caring for their inquisitive nature and allowing them to speak their mind, so they are safe for the coming 2 years.

If you just take a moment to imagine what might be possible in a school system that is not corrupted by people who want the attendees to be working robots.....
    We might actually have an education program that teaches us about the truth of reality and allows us to get to know ourselves to the extend that we open up and be in our own power.
    Last edited by Eram; 26th September 2013 at 20:35.
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

1 flew over (28th September 2013), aniN (27th September 2013), ROMANWKT (27th September 2013)

22. Link to Post #92
    United States Avalon Member 1 flew over's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aniN (here)
    While parents, schools, provinces and states across North America bicker about the democratic process of running public schools, forces are manipulating education from behind the scenes. Major international players are reshaping public education to suit their own self-serving agendas, without regard for the wants of parents and the welfare of their children. This video lecture documents how today's educational system dumb down kids deliberately, making zombie-like people who don't ask any questions but just follow orders.

aniN

Thank You for posting this video. I used to be a public school teacher and ran across this video probably 10 years ago and lost the info. It is a very profound view into how big business/U S Government is continuing to cultivate the American public in to being good little mindless consumers who are totally willing to follow whatever they are told.

Thanks again Be Well
    1 Flew Over

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1 flew over For This Post:

aniN (30th September 2013), Eram (28th September 2013), Reinhard (30th September 2013), ROMANWKT (30th September 2013)

24. Link to Post #93
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

We need to understand, make the changes, and action has to be taken, there is no other way at the moment, action has to be taken.

Regards to all

roman

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

1 flew over (30th September 2013), aniN (30th September 2013), Metaphor (30th September 2013)

26. Link to Post #94
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Mark Interviewed On Truth Connections Radio with Katerine Buckalew on the UFO Paranormal Radio Network on October 1, 2013

http://www.whatonearthishappening.co...october-1-2013

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aniN For This Post:

dianna (3rd October 2013), ROMANWKT (4th October 2013)

28. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,305 times in 365 posts

Well, I've made it 5hrs 15 into the presentation thus far. I may come back to finish the last 1 hr 45 later, I may not. The problem isn't the time commitment, per se- but the fact that the relevant points can be summarized (As Paula has done) in about 5 minutes rather than 5 plus hours. The rest comes across as an unnecessarily repetitive rant and name calling session, ie- everything I tell you is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, anyone who disagrees with anything I've said is an idiot, jack-ass, brainwashed new age mind slave full of BULL$HIT!, etc. I agree that much of the new age mentality is nonsensical, particularly the concept that the use of force in defending oneself is as morally reprehensible as aggressive violence. I don't agree that the concept of government necessarily equates to enslavement, as the presenter suggests.
    Last edited by Hawkwind; 4th October 2013 at 19:48.

29. Link to Post #96
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

It is interesting to read all the comments. Well I ( my opinion on his angry voice and 7 hour video which is what is mostly commented and it is not the point of his information ) would say that I hear in his voice a little frustration about the information that he is getting out and so small amount of people really hear and think about, what he is saying, hear the information that he is providing for some time now.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to aniN For This Post:

ROMANWKT (4th October 2013)

31. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,305 times in 365 posts

I made it to the 6.5 hr mark and then couldn't take it anymore. The man twists words, rampantly over-generalizes and repeats himself ad nauseum. He does have a few valid points to make, but spends way too much time and vitriol in the process of making them.

32. Link to Post #98
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

It isn't solid gold, there are a few things I disagree with, but I agree with him on the significant majority.

He totally missed the point of the serenity prayer tho.

That which cannot (be) change(ed) is the past. That's all tho.

Edit:

Having contemplated his message for a bit, I find that I agree with less than I did initially. In particular he seems inclined to postulate, but with the conviction that his conclusions are true; That there is no room for disagreement (hmmm, sounds familiar) and he is VERY unrestrained about expressing his lack of respect for a/the contrary view.

I imagine he is popular with authoritarians.
    Last edited by Shezbeth; 2nd November 2013 at 03:41.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5