+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: A Most Important Video, The New Age Bull$hit, The Truth and The Reasons

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Default Re: A Most Important Video, The New Age Bull$hit, The Truth and The Reasons

Only had time to listen to the first hour so far but I like Mark Passio. Any anger he might have feels like righteous anger or passion to me and I don't mind that at all. His experience with Satanists has been very valuable for gaining knowledge just as my experiences with New Age and spiritual groups for a few years gave me a good perspective.

I very much agree with him that the New Age movement is probably more dangerous than the Satanists. It is so much more alluring and feels good. It seems so spiritually advanced....but it's a huge trap which is difficult to escape. As Mark mentions it is more disempowering than the Satanist trap which at least keeps one out of the "slave-mind" state which the New Age stuff promotes, knowingly or unknowingly. However neither perspective is holistic and balanced.

I got a good laugh about Marks statement about Stephen Hawking! It's rare that I hear someone who agrees with me that Stephen Hawking is NOT very intelligent! Mark says that Stephen Hawking has "not a drop of intelligence"! LOL.... I agree that Hawking's statement that "we have no free will" is totally absurd and ignorant. Many years ago I admired Hawking and read several of his books, but I came to see him as Passio does; a supreme intellectual without intelligence or wisdom.

Looking forward to listening to more of the talk tomorrow.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Akasha (29th August 2013), dianna (23rd August 2013), Eram (23rd August 2013), learninglight (23rd August 2013), ROMANWKT (23rd August 2013), RunningDeer (24th August 2013), Sgt-Bones (23rd August 2013), TargeT (24th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Default Re: A Most Important Video, The New Age Bull$hit, The Truth and The Reasons

This is important info and understanding for all, please let's get united on something here on this website

Regards

Roman

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Akasha (29th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,405 times in 466 posts

I took notes on the first 40 minutes where Passio teaches about the split brain and why we must work to unite both sides of the brain. He speaks in strong language and he doesn't let anyone off the hook!

Passio says the New Age suppresses the masculine. The masculine principle is "action". Passio says that "right action" is required at this time.

He shows a diagram of a brain and he discusses the intellect, logic, analytical thought and science of the left brain and the intuition, creativity, holistic thought and compassion of the right brain.

The prefrontal cortex is the moral center of the brain. It is located behind the forehead at the level of the pineal gland. When the right and left sides of the brain are properly balanced, the pineal gland powers up and activates the prefrontal neocortex. When the two brain hemispheres start communicating, the morality of the prefrontal cortex is nurtured and grown. Passio says that is when the true objective knowlege of right and wrong is integrated and processed into the being. Basically, "conscience is born through a balanced brain" (note that he specifically says "conscience" not "consciousness")

In slide four (14:50) Passio shows that the controllers want to keep the population in a mental schism. He calls this "mind control polarization dialectics" but he also says that the controllers want polarity on all levels - mental, emotional, spiritual and physical. They want to destabilize our brains because that is how the control system is maintained. He says that when people have balanced brains, the compassion of the right brain is balanced by the action orientation of the left brain which gives you a moral person who is able and willing to take action (even if "right action" means the defensive use of force). The controllers work to keep our brains in a chronic state of unbalanced destabilization.

Passio makes it clear that true intelligence happens only if both hemispheres are united and communicating with each other. He makes a distinction between the dry rational "intellect" of the left brain and "intelligence" which is what people have when both side of the brain are united.

Quote Intellect only (Masculine)

If the left side of the brain is chronically dominant, this can lead to:
    • Rigid Skepticism (refusal or inability to look at ALL the evidence)
    • Scientism (scientific dogma becomes a "religion" to those who worship science)
    • Atheism (there is no intelligent guiding force in the universe, man is the higest creation of the universe. Right and wrong are just mental constructs, humans can do whatever they want because there is no such thing as right and wrong. Passio clarifies that he sees "God" as a vast creative universal force, not God as presented in institutional religions.
    • Authoritarianism (Passio says moral relativism has led to the authoritarian police state we currently find ourselves living in. He says left brain dominant people think like "masters" and authority figures)

Intuition only (Feminine)

• Naivte (not thinking logically, not using valid truth discovery methods, not being "street wise", thinking like a submissive child)
    • Blind belief (accepting anything you are told without questioning)
    • Religious Extremism
    • Slave-think (Thinking in a defeatest way that the control system can never be defeated. In this state of "slave-think" you don't exercise your free will and you don't stand up for yourself. You just calmly accept your rights being trampled.)

Slide 5 (39:33)
    When the right and left side of the brain come together that is when the true "All seeing eye" is ignited, the true spark of the divine when the heart unites with the mind. True intelligence must include conscience. The human is whole, not divided any more. You become one with the higher aspect of the self. Passio says this activates "care" (the heart principle) within yourself.
    Last edited by northstar; 23rd August 2013 at 16:39.
    The 'rebellion' of the Mind, having the Mind run the show, is the Luciferian rebellion of wanting to leave Love-Christ-Heart behind and create a universe without the 'pesky feeling of the heart' holding it back
    ~ Tobias Lars

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to northstar For This Post:

Freed Fox (23rd August 2013), Marie (24th August 2013), NancyV (23rd August 2013), ROMANWKT (23rd August 2013), Sgt-Bones (23rd August 2013), TargeT (24th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

I'm only about 30 minutes in atm, but I'm finding it surprisingly enjoyable. I only say 'surprisingly' because based on some of the comments I expected it to be much more (needlessly) negative in tone than it really is. Also, I was apprehensive that it would be hyper-focused upon the 'New Age BS', but that is merely one facet of his argument, and far from the only thing being decried.

For example, he makes an excellent point about the opposite side of the spectrum; rigid skepticism, 'scientism', and atheism. The types of thinking which essentially assert that mankind is the highest intelligence in creation - and that morality (right and wrong) are constructs of the human mind - are actually at the heart of the rising police state. The line of thought is that man is the only authority, and there is no higher power, so therefore authoritarianism becomes appropriate (since, again, morality is a human construct and thus humans are the ultimate authority). That is one particular connection which I have never made, and is well laid out here.

I am glad that he does not entirely dismiss the power and importance of meditation, and spirituality in general. It is actually quite to the contrary (so far). He briefly explains his conceptualization of an intelligent guiding force which sets the galaxies, planets and stars in motion, which in his words (paraphrasing); "The creative force is something so much more complex, majestic, intelligent, creative, and powerful than anything any religion has spoken of, that what religions have brought it down into is an insult to that force". I agree.

Obviously I cannot comment on the material as a whole, and while some of it may be old news to some, there have already been a few insights which I personally had never before considered. So, I'll return here if and when I get through the presentation in its entirety... Just wanted to stop by with my first impressions, and to say thanks to you Roman for bringing this up.
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

Eram (24th August 2013), NancyV (23rd August 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (23rd August 2013), northstar (23rd August 2013), ROMANWKT (23rd August 2013), Sgt-Bones (23rd August 2013), TargeT (24th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by northstar (here)
    I took notes on the first 40 minutes where Passio teaches about the split brain and why we must work to unite both sides of the brain. He speaks in strong language and he doesn't let anyone off the hook!

Passio says the New Age suppresses the masculine. The masculine principle is "action". Passio says that "right action" is required at this time.

He shows a diagram of a brain and he discusses the intellect, logic, analytical thought and science of the left brain and the intuition, creativity, holistic thought and compassion of the right brain.

The prefrontal cortex is the moral center of the brain. It is located behind the forehead at the level of the pineal gland. When the right and left sides of the brain are properly balanced, the pineal gland powers up and activates the prefrontal neocortex. When the two brain hemispheres start communicating, the morality of the prefrontal cortex is nurtured and grown. Passio says that is when the true objective knowlege of right and wrong is integrated and processed into the being. Basically, "conscience is born through a balanced brain" (note that he specifically says "conscience" not "consciousness")

In slide four (14:50) Passio shows that the controllers want to keep the population in a mental schism. He calls this "mind control polarization dialectics" but he also says that the controllers want polarity on all levels - mental, emotional, spiritual and physical. They want to destabilize our brains because that is how the control system is maintained. He says that when people have balanced brains, the compassion of the right brain is balanced by the action orientation of the left brain which gives you a moral person who is able and willing to take action (even if "right action" means the defensive use of force). The controllers work to keep our brains in a chronic state of unbalanced destabilization.

Passio makes it clear that true intelligence happens only if both hemispheres are united and communicating with each other. He makes a distinction between the dry rational "intellect" of the left brain and "intelligence" which is what people have when both side of the brain are united.

Quote Intellect only (Masculine)

• Rigid Skepticism (refusal or inability to look at ALL the evidence)
    • Scientism (scientific dogma becomes a "religion" to those who worship science)
    • Atheism (there is no intelligent guiding force in the universe, man is the higest creation of the universe. Right and wrong are just mental constructs, humans can do whatever they want because there is no such thing as right and wrong. Passio clarifies that he sees "God" as a vast creative universal force, not God as presented in institutional religions.
    • Authoritarianism (Passio says moral relativism has led to the authoritarian police state we currently find ourselves living in. He says left brain dominant people think like "masters" and authority figures)

Intuition only (Feminine)

• Naivte (not thinking logically, not using valid truth discovery methods, not being "street wise", thinking like a submissive child)
    • Blind belief (accepting anything you are told without questioning)
    • Religious Extremism
    • Slave-think (Thinking in a defeatest way that the control system can never be defeated. In this state of "slave-think" you don't exercise your free will and you don't stand up for yourself. You just calmly accept your rights being trampled.)

Slide 5 (39:33)
    When the right and left side of the brain come together that is when the true "All seeing eye" is ignited, the true spark of the divine when the heart unites with the mind. True intelligence must include conscience. The human is whole, not divided any more. You become one with the higher aspect of the self. Passio says this activates "care" (the heart principle) within yourself.
    That was great Northstar, thank you, very important point to understand, its all there, after that you know exactly what to do and what not to do, thanks

Regards

roman

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

NancyV (23rd August 2013), risveglio (3rd September 2013), Sgt-Bones (23rd August 2013), TargeT (24th August 2013)

11. Link to Post #26
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Freed Fox (here)
    I'm only about 30 minutes in atm, but I'm finding it surprisingly enjoyable. I only say 'surprisingly' because based on some of the comments I expected it to be much more (needlessly) negative in tone than it really is. Also, I was apprehensive that it would be hyper-focused upon the 'New Age BS', but that is merely one facet of his argument, and far from the only thing being decried.

For example, he makes an excellent point about the opposite side of the spectrum; rigid skepticism, 'scientism', and atheism. The types of thinking which essentially assert that mankind is the highest intelligence in creation - and that morality (right and wrong) are constructs of the human mind - are actually at the heart of the rising police state. The line of thought is that man is the only authority, and there is no higher power, so therefore authoritarianism becomes appropriate (since, again, morality is a human construct and thus humans are the ultimate authority). That is one particular connection which I have never made, and is well laid out here.

I am glad that he does not entirely dismiss the power and importance of meditation, and spirituality in general. It is actually quite to the contrary (so far). He briefly explains his conceptualization of an intelligent guiding force which sets the galaxies, planets and stars in motion, which in his words (paraphrasing); "The creative force is something so much more complex, majestic, intelligent, creative, and powerful than anything any religion has spoken of, that what religions have brought it down into is an insult to that force". I agree.

Obviously I cannot comment on the material as a whole, and while some of it may be old news to some, there have already been a few insights which I personally had never before considered. So, I'll return here if and when I get through the presentation in its entirety... Just wanted to stop by with my first impressions, and to say thanks to you Roman for bringing this up.
    And another very good point Freed Fox, yes the whole pecrtum of understanding as truth is gone via THE BELIEF WAY,meaning we replace natural law with beliefs!!!!, he also says man is not the highest intelegence, and the controllers wish to be gods, man is no way, not ever a god.

Thank you Freed Fox

Regards

roman

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Akasha (29th August 2013), Freed Fox (23rd August 2013), risveglio (3rd September 2013), TargeT (24th August 2013)

13. Link to Post #27
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

An addition, is that we have an MP3 recording of this video session that you can download at you leisure.

MP3 http://www.whatonearthishappening.co.../WOEIH-143.mp3

This one is 8 hours, move forwards 1 hour to start with the video sound take.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

conk (23rd August 2013), Freed Fox (23rd August 2013)

15. Link to Post #28
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

It would be great if as many as possible would go through this understanding which is given to you all for free by Mark Passio, he make absolutely nothing from this, he repairs computers to help pay the bills with his partner, he pushes himself, for himself, and helps us all to really understand, many thanks for all the good words, thank you

regards

roman

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Akasha (29th August 2013), NancyV (24th August 2013), northstar (24th August 2013), TargeT (24th August 2013)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

“We are awakening to that there is no control system. Authority is an illusion. The New Age is a religion when other religions haven’t worked. If they haven’t bought into the others, then we’ve got to get them into New Age and government, the two modern day religions.”

Below are quick links to the first 5 of the 10 deceptions/distortions and corrections for true teachings that come down to us completely in a distorted way through the New Age movement.

New Age Deceptions #1 @ 2:15:35
    • Ignore The Negative - many New Age deceivers want to convince you that you “give power” to something that is harmful simply by putting your attention upon it and becoming aware of its’ existence; therefore, you should never pay attention to, or talk about, anything that is “negative.”

New Age Correction #1 @ 2:24:42
    • Seeing the Negative for what it is creates the ability to steel oneself against its harmful effects, and possibly even to avert those effects entirely.

New Age Deceptions #2: “Never Get Angry” @ 2:32:19

New Age Correction #2@ 2:42:17
    • While non-righteous and un-channeled anger is counter-productive to both individual development and collective efforts to bring about positive change...
    • Righteous Indignation, when channeled productively, can be a major motivation to create positive change in the world.
    • If you’re not OUTRAGED, You’re not paying ATTENTION

New Age Deceptions #3 @ 2:51:03
    • We’re All ONE, So It’s ALL Good.
    • Many New Agers tout the concepts such as Right and Wrong as “dualistic,” and therefore invalid. They try to convince people that EVERYTHING is OK.

New Age Correction #3 @ 2:59:44
    • It’s NOT All Good

New Age Deceptions #4 @ 3:16:17
    • You can never really know. Solipsism = The ideology that only one’s own mind is sure to exist. Solipsists contend that knowledge of anything outside one’s own mind is unsure, hence there is no objective reality and nothing about the external world and it’s workings can truly be known.

New Age Correction #4 @ 3:27:53
    • Perception Is NOT Reality. But our Work is to align the two.
    • Objective Reality DOES exist. Truth CAN be known. Rights are inherent to Creation itself and are based inTruth and Natural Law.
    • Those who don’t KNOW what Rights are won’t say NO to those who attempt to take their Rights away.
    • Those who don’t KNOW, won’t say NO.

New Age Deceptions #5 @ 3:37:02
    • Accept, Accept, Accept, But NEVER Resist.
    • Ab-Use of Meditation & Yoga: The New Age Movement has been twisting these spiritual practices into means to take people’s minds off the fact that they have been enslaved, and make it easy for them to just accept the current condition of the world as their lot in life.
    • “Don’t react to anything.” Translation: “Never take any action to try to change the things that are wrong with this world.”
    • “What you resist persists.” Translation: “Don’t resist Evil. Just let it run rampant and destroy everything that is Good.”
    • “No Confrontation!”: New Agers insist that there is NEVER a time to use Force.

New Age Correction #5 @ 3:51:11
    • Prayer of Serenity: “God, give me grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be changed, the Courage to change the things which should be changed, and the Wisdom to distinguish the one from the other.”
    • Right Use of Meditation & Yoga: Meditation’s correct usage is for balancing the brain when it has been chronically left brain dominant. Yoga’s proper usage is to help us to discover what our True Work is, and to motivate us to DO IT.
    • Expression of Consciousness: actions, emotions, thoughts
    • That which manifests as a result of what you are wrongly resisting, is that which persists.
    • Two Pillars of Enlightenment - Sacred Masculine: self-defense principle; Sacred Feminine: non-aggression principle
    • Force Vs Violence
    • Half-way Understanding WON’T Get It Done: The “My Freedom” Movement often leaves out the Sacred Feminine Principles of Non-Aggression and compassion toward others.
    • Half-way Understanding WON’T Get It Done:”The New Age Movement leaves out the Sacred Masculine Principles of standing up for one’s Rights and the inherent Right to defend oneself against Violence with the defensive use of Force.”
    • While a totalitarian police state is being brought forward faster and faster, the Occult Controllers need to propagate a Religion to push people deeper into right-brained imbalance so that they will not stand up for their Natural Rights.

The “New” Age Movement IS that Religion.

continued #5 Correction
    • Cutting Through the BS: The REAL reason most people, including New Agers, do not want to speak out against Government is because, deep down inside, they are COWARDS who lack the Courage to stand up to a bully.
    • The Lost Word NO...
    • The Last Word - COME AND TAKE IT - Everyone has the right to defend themselves.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 24th August 2013 at 09:42.

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (23rd August 2013), Akasha (29th August 2013), Chanlo23 (4th October 2013), Eram (24th August 2013), fourty-two (4th September 2013), Freed Fox (24th August 2013), Kalamos (30th August 2013), learninglight (24th August 2013), NancyV (24th August 2013), northstar (24th August 2013), Richard S. (11th October 2013), risveglio (3rd September 2013), ROMANWKT (23rd August 2013), Sgt-Bones (23rd August 2013), spiritguide (27th August 2013), TargeT (24th August 2013)

19. Link to Post #30
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote New Age Correction #5 @ 3:51:11•Prayer of Serenity: “God, give me grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be changed, the Courage to change the things which should be changed, and the Wisdom to distinguish the one from the other.”
    Nuff said!

20. Link to Post #31
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Wow Paula Thats very sweet of you, thank you ever so much, very well understood, and very well placed, most grateful.

Warmest regards to you as ever Paula

roman

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Akasha (29th August 2013), RunningDeer (23rd August 2013)

22. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ROMANWKT (here)
    Wow, thank you...
    Welcome and thank you for the video, ROMANWKT

Continued: #6-#10 deceptions or distortions for true teachings that come down to us completely in a distorted way through the New Age movement. Also included a New Age Correction:

Mark Passio: “We are awakening to that there is no control system. Authority is an illusion. The New Age is a religion when other religions haven’t worked. If they haven’t bought into the others, then we’ve got to get them into New Age and government, the two modern day religions.”

New Age Deceptions #6 @ 5:05:20
    • The New Age variant of the Law of Attraction is largely based in the modality of Service-To-Self.
    • Ego = BS
    • Action is required to make change in the world. I doesn’t automatically happen because you want it to.

New Age Correction #6 @ 5:10:59
    • The REAL Law Of Attraction (working definition) Universal, non-man-made, binding and immutable conditions that govern the consequences of behavior.
    • The real Laws Of Attraction are Service to Truth
    • We co-create our shared reality in the AGGREGATE. Individual choices, either based in Harmony or Opposition to Natural Law, influence the quality of the shared experience. This dynamic acts as a perfect expression of the Principle of Correspondence: As above, so below; as below, so above. Conversely to what the New Age Movement will tell you, for a QUANTUM shift to take place, numbers ARE required.

New Age Deceptions #7 @ 5:30:50
    • False Notion of Forgiveness: Forgive them even if they are not sorry for what they have done.
    • Turn the other cheek is NOT a virtue. It’s naivete.

New Age Correction #7 @ 5:34:34
    • I was wrong
    • True Forgiveness does NOT mean continuing to excuse the willful commission of wrong-doing an infinite number of times, That is naivete at best, and cooperation with Evil at worst.
    • A sincere Apology starts with the willingness to tell the Truth and cease one’s engagement in violent action. THAT is where true forgiveness and reconciliation must begin.

New Age Deceptions #8 @ 5:39:48
    • Chaos Should Be Feared
    • If I give up all my Freedom, then I’ll be safe.

New Age Correction #8 @ 5:43:14
    • The Two Teachers/Goddesses of Humanity
    • Chaos is a Teacher
    • The control and slavery system is about limitation of Free Will through the destruction of possibility.
    • True Freedom includes infinite possibility, which, by definition, includes the possibility of Chaos. This possibility must be embraced without Fear if we are to be truly Free.
    • Fear of the possibility of Chaos = Fear of True Freedom
    • Death vs Power of the imagination
    • Through their Fear of the possibility of Chaos (True Freedom), most people advocate the legitimacy and continuance of “Authority” and Government, and are therefore actually advocating the legitimacy and continuance of VIOLENCE and SLAVERY.
    • STATISM - The Most Dangerous Religion in the World
    • Couple of more graphics go here
    • No Rulers. No Masters.
    • The One TRUE Divide: Archonist vs. Anarchosist
    • Bridging the Divide

New Age Deceptions #9 @ 6:37:52
    • Enlightenment Is ONLY About Changing Yourself...
    • And the end goal is to “Feel Good” all the time.

New Age Correction #9 @ 6:41:37
    • The truth of the current human condition SHOULD make you feel uncomfortable.
    • Seek the Truth, then... speak the Truth
    • It IS our shared responsibility at this time to help to awaken others by continuously speaking the truth unapologetically, even if we feel burdened by this task, and even if it makes ALL of those involved feel uncomfortable.

New Age Deceptions #10 @ 6:48:55
    • Truth doesn’t need to be defended...
    • So never confront anyone on their bull****

New Age Correction #10 @ 6:48:55
    • WE are the vehicles by which Truth operates in the world.
    • This is a BULL**** FREE ZONE we do not apologize for any inconvenience.
    • WE are the vehicles by which Truth operates in the world.
    • The Universe is SPOKEN into existence: It IS true that Truth can NEVER by destroyed. But we CAN be destroyed, when we refuse to be her defender.
    • Never, Ever Give Up. Rage against the dying of the light.
    • A different reality can be spoken into existence by us, if we Care enough to learn the Truth, and then develop the Courage and the Will to defend it at all cost.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 27th August 2013 at 15:17.

23. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (24th August 2013), AlaBil (29th August 2013), Eram (24th August 2013), Freed Fox (24th August 2013), Kalamos (30th August 2013), learninglight (24th August 2013), NancyV (24th August 2013), Richard S. (11th October 2013), ROMANWKT (24th August 2013), Sgt-Bones (24th August 2013), spiritguide (27th August 2013), TargeT (24th August 2013)

24. Link to Post #33
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Quote Posted by Paula (here)

“We are awakening to that there is no control system. Authority is an illusion. The New Age is a religion when other religions haven’t worked. If they haven’t bought into the others, then we’ve got to get them into New Age and government, the two modern day religions.”
    [*]The Last Word - COME AND TAKE IT - Everyone has the right to defend themselves.[/LIST]
    Ok so thats the definition of a New Ager ... hmmm not good .. im re thinking my title now lol Naniu " New Richeous Rager " ?

Its timely and interesting ionformation in speaking to many " New Agers " i see so many misguided concepts of healing ( notice they are always healing ? ) And while i believe most have been duped into incorrect means of achieving their goals, there is something intrinsic in their " spirit " thats important not to destroy with thuth.

I do have an opportunity to speak with a concentrated group of lets say " High Councellors " within the spiritual movement and iwill be correcting a lot of their misguided views. This is an opportunity i have been cultivating for quite a while but i think ill be able to set straight some of the tales of healing practice and guide them towards something more effective. Hopefully this will take the movement into a more substantial tact.

I must say in researching and looking at these people work there is so much wishy washy BS ( i hate using that term btw ) thats just air ... but in my observations i have noticed something important to take note of. If by flule or placebo some of these peiople i have seen, just cure them selves out of thin air.. because of intensive belief. While all these wishy washy techniques are based on tales mostly .. we cannot discount the power of the mind over the body. Its truly powerful and our
    " intent " within this enactment of wishy washy rituals sometimes actually hits the mark.

This is why i think the new age movement , is somehow going against its own creators by coming up with technologies that " can " work.

What i will be presenting to them is simple but in a long winded manner of explanation.

Your ailment that you can cure with thought , was created by your thought in the first place , hence why thinking reversed its effects re badged as New Age Methods.

The most powerful counter to New Age Hoccum is " Being Truthful To Thy Self " ( yes ive gone back into ye olde english term )

I guess " Honesty " is the crux of what Mark Passio is conveying. I see his anger is passionate in desperately wanting people to realise truth. This does however make his 7 hour video un pallitable to watch , however the 1 hour 30 presentation i found quite pleasurable and enjoyed his material. Nothing new there but poignant to say the least.

IMO if we can blend his teaching with a slightly more palletable approach to its dissemination , then we will be getting to the New Agers on a more effective level.

hmmm

Naniu
    Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 24th August 2013 at 21:31. Reason: triming fat

25. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    I guess " Honesty " is the crux of what Mark Passio is conveying. I see his anger is passionate in desperately wanting people to realise truth. This does however make his 7 hour video un pallitable to watch , however the 1 hour 30 presentation i found quite pleasurable and enjoyed his material. Nothing new there but poignant to say the least.

IMO if we can blend his teaching with a slightly more palletable approach to its dissemination , then we will be getting to the New Agers on a more effective level.

hmmm

Naniu
    Hi Naniu,

Yes, I had to get past his 'gruffness'. What he has to share is important and I hope people don't give up on the information. It really is worth the listen. My plan is to go back in smaller bites now that it's sectioned off. I did come away with ways to tweak my perceptions in quite a few areas.

Toodles,
    Paula

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Nanoo Nanoo (24th August 2013), risveglio (3rd September 2013), ROMANWKT (24th August 2013), spiritguide (27th August 2013), TargeT (24th August 2013)

27. Link to Post #35
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Paula I really have to thank you again, It seems that I do not have the savvy to put it out this way, really appreciate the work and your comments, thank you.

Again my Warmest regards to you Paula and thank you

roman

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Eram (24th August 2013), RunningDeer (24th August 2013)

29. Link to Post #36
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi Nanoo Nanoo

I appreciate your comments Nanoo Nanoo, sorry I do not know what you are involved with outside of this web, I do not try to get past his way of presentation as I am exactly like him in presentation I am sorry to say, we are alike, its probably why I relate to him so strongly, but bye and bye its the content to me that's important at the end of the day, and yes he does go over the top for many people here, well that's passion and frustration all in one I suppose.. Anyways thank you for your comments and I hope we all get greater understanding from this mans knowledge.

Thank you and Regards to you

roman

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Nanoo Nanoo (24th August 2013), risveglio (3rd September 2013)

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

There is a crucial and fairly complex issue among those raised in this video on which I would like to comment, that is of 'freedom vs. security' (as discussed under 'New Age' Deception #8: Fear of Chaos).

To preface, I agree with him on various fundamental premises going in to this issue. Those being primarily; that slavery is unnatural and illegitimate, and that we are not in any way being protected by the actions of the modern military (murdering and invading in order to stop murderers and invaders). Then of course there are the plethora of ways in which our government encroaches upon its own citizens whilst claiming that it is for their own good (such as by persecuting people for victimless 'crimes').

However, I disagree that the solution is as simple as (external) anarchy. Further, he also equates any belief in government with belief in the legitimacy of slavery... I'm not certain if he means that as belief in the current government or any form of government at all. If it is the latter, I would have to disagree.

Now, I think he would be entirely correct on this issue if, upon adoption of anarchy and abolition of government, natural law was broadly recognized, accepted, and somehow essentially 'enforced' (for lack of a better word). This would not necessarily mean that 'law enforcement' would exist in an organized sense, but it would need some mechanism of assurance, if you will. Unfortunately there are psychopaths who exist outside of the influences of government and military... and although police brutality is a real issue, there are far more honest policemen in this country who do protect and serve than those who propagate these abuses. Please understand, I do not say that to in any way trivialize the issue of bad cops and the damage they are capable of doing, and in fact likely do inflict on a daily basis... but I'm trying to look at the big picture and I don't believe it would be fair to say that they do more harm than good in and of themselves. IMO, if we were to do away with enforcement of victimless crimes and put the police in general under higher standards and public scrutiny, the problem therein would largely be solved. Getting rid of them entirely would do more harm than good.

On the other hand, if we were to shift into true anarchy (again, without any mechanism to enact TRUE natural law), it seems that it would only be a matter of time before some sort of mafia-esque group or militia gathered enough guns and manpower to put the rest of the public under their thumbs. Again, not all psychopaths are related to the control structures. Think about the Hatfields and McCoys on a much larger scale (or the Bloods and Crips, for that matter).

Even Passio himself expresses astonishment at the fact that so many people are blindly compliant, and unable to see the larger truths he is trying to present... So in light of that sentiment, I don't quite understand how he can have faith in the ability of the populace to act in accordance with natural law in this proposed, anarchic future.

P.S. - As you might have guessed, I did finish the presentation and I found it pretty enjoyable. The only (major) issue on which I differed from Mr. Passio is the one I've described above (unless there was another earlier on which has now slipped my mind...).
    Last edited by Freed Fox; 24th August 2013 at 05:07.
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

Eram (24th August 2013), northstar (24th August 2013), risveglio (3rd September 2013), ROMANWKT (25th August 2013), spiritguide (27th August 2013)

33. Link to Post #38
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Freed Fox

Really good point and wish to answer you, I have to go to work now, most defiantly talk later on this, thank you.

Regards and thank you

roman

34. The Following User Says Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Freed Fox (24th August 2013)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

I think Mark Passio made a lot of good points in order to explain the deceptions of the "New Age" movement and thank you for serving them here so clearly Paula.
    The misguidings of "New Age" have rooted deep inside most of us (myself included) and they need to be exposed as the lies and mistakes they are. He's doing an excellent job on most of it.
    Everybody should take time to search themselves for remnants of these misguiding attempts to explain reality and replace them with the truth.

The problem however with truth and the resulting opportunity for growth in consciousness and evolution is that you have to have everything right and not just 95% or 99%.

Marks advocating for outrage and chaos are misinterpretations of truth imo.
    One only has to look at recent history to see that violent revolution (Chaos) never created the shortest route for growth in Consciousness. Quite the opposite actually.

Anger is a healthy mechanism that we are born with to raise the energy to make a firm stance and say NO!!! (I don't want that, this is not who I am or want to be), just like our body has a gag reflex to spit out anything that we swallowed and been judged as unhealthy, nothing more.
    It is the constant repression of this tool (through our education) that results in flair ups of this mechanism in the form of outrage ...resulting in violence and chaos, creating destruction of consciousness.

The powers of darkness that control humanity are not of this earth or dimension and they manipulate us through our emotions (mostly), feeding us lies with the hidden parts of our beliefs, convictions and judgements (unconscious or dark side) as their entrance to do it.
    Most attempts to explain reality or seek truth get corrupted and distorted this way and that is why almost all explanations, books, youtubes, movements and what have you, can be manipulated to serve the dark agenda in the end.
    In my opinion, this is what Marks claims about outrage and Chaos are.... The Dark agenda at work.
    However sincere Mark may be and however truthful many of his observations are.

Building our anger and adopting belief systems that promote Chaos and violence will do nothing to get humanity out of the danger zone.

Working on bringing the dark side (unconsciousness) into awareness is more the way to go, as are initiatives that Bill Ryan advocates in his "How to heal the world" thread.
    Last edited by Eram; 24th August 2013 at 08:41.
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Freed Fox (24th August 2013), Kalamos (30th August 2013), ROMANWKT (25th August 2013), RunningDeer (24th August 2013)

37. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by northstar (here)
    If anyone is interested in his ideas, the very best way to start is with his four introductory videos on this page. It is not a big time investment and it will give you a good sense of what he is saying.

http://www.whatonearthishappening.com/videos
    Thanks, NorthStar. I caught Part 1 a couple of days ago because I didn't want to invest the 7 hours. Once I 'got him', I went on to the marathon vid.

Roman, this may appear off topic, but it'll give folks a chance to see what he has to offer. I'll delete if you feel it takes away from your subject. I'd strongly suggest people listen to yours. It's an important and timely topic. Like LookBeyond says, in small bites.

"Mark Passio - What On Earth Is Happening"

What On Earth Is Happening is a culmination of many years of extensive research and investigation into the nature of our shared reality. It is a journey of self-exploration, examining human Consciousness and the way it relates to the universal problems which we currently face as a species.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Eram (24th August 2013), Sgt-Bones (24th August 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast