+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: A Most Important Video, The New Age Bull$hit, The Truth and The Reasons

1. Link to Post #41
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Default Re: A Most Important Video, The New Age Bull$hit, The Truth and The Reasons

Quote Posted by Paula (here)
    Quote Posted by northstar (here)
    If anyone is interested in his ideas, the very best way to start is with his four introductory videos on this page. It is not a big time investment and it will give you a good sense of what he is saying.

http://www.whatonearthishappening.com/videos
    Thanks, NorthStar. I caught Part 1 a couple of days ago because I didn't want to invest the 7 hours. Once I 'got him', I went on to the marathon vid.

Roman, this may appear off topic, but it'll give folks a chance to see what he has to offer. I'll delete if you feel it takes away from your subject. I'd strongly suggest people listen to yours. It's an important and timely topic. Like LookBeyond says, in small bites.

"Mark Passio - What On Earth Is Happening"

What On Earth Is Happening is a culmination of many years of extensive research and investigation into the nature of our shared reality. It is a journey of self-exploration, examining human Consciousness and the way it relates to the universal problems which we currently face as a species.

Not at all Paula, I have always viewed you as the feminine mother here, cool ,calm, and collective, feel free to "Do as Thy Wilth" I trust your judgement, thank you.

warmest regards as ever

roman

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Eram (6th September 2013), TargeT (28th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Default Re: A Most Important Video, The New Age Bull$hit, The Truth and The Reasons

Quote Posted by ROMANWKT (here)
    Hi Nanoo Nanoo

I appreciate your comments Nanoo Nanoo, sorry I do not know what you are involved with outside of this web, I do not try to get past his way of presentation as I am exactly like him in presentation I am sorry to say, we are alike, its probably why I relate to him so strongly, but bye and bye its the content to me that's important at the end of the day, and yes he does go over the top for many people here, well that's passion and frustration all in one I suppose.. Anyways thank you for your comments and I hope we all get greater understanding from this mans knowledge.

Thank you and Regards to you

roman
    Hey Roman

Thank you for your input as well. I do many things outside of here in my nutty life , i am like a mad scientist on a mission lol The people ill be speaking to are pretty much the heads of organisations that run spiritual research and organisations that teach things like reiki, horseman, massage therapy and regenerative physiology etc. What im presenting is a bridging of science to spiritual practice. Sort of a nuts and bolts reverse engineering of how ailments are created , even the ones created with mere thought.

I can be a little gruff and perhaps brash too but im trying desperately to curb this trait .. i do find my self feeling ashamed sometimes of my tact in certain things i say .. i mean well and some people you can never get through no matter how much sugar coating you put on top .. but i feel anger embedded inside information is like eating a beautiful meal made by an angry chef. The anger is intent and it does deter some, perhaps the softer new agers will find that hard to digest.

I know how they work however i must be tactful in not un balancing their micro cosmos of thinking too much ... ill be able to instill some sence and indeed im sure they will expand on this body of work. They do tend to take the footy and run with it lol its important not to shock these people , it can be detremental to our evolution.. subtle changes can effect the greatest results.

Ill give Passio' 7 hour video another try

N
    Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 24th August 2013 at 21:35.

4. Link to Post #43
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Freed Fox (here)
    There is a crucial and fairly complex issue among those raised in this video on which I would like to comment, that is of 'freedom vs. security' (as discussed under 'New Age' Deception #8: Fear of Chaos).

To preface, I agree with him on various fundamental premises going in to this issue. Those being primarily; that slavery is unnatural and illegitimate, and that we are not in any way being protected by the actions of the modern military (murdering and invading in order to stop murderers and invaders). Then of course there are the plethora of ways in which our government encroaches upon its own citizens whilst claiming that it is for their own good (such as by persecuting people for victimless 'crimes').

However, I disagree that the solution is as simple as (external) anarchy. Further, he also equates any belief in government with belief in the legitimacy of slavery... I'm not certain if he means that as belief in the current government or any form of government at all. If it is the latter, I would have to disagree.

Now, I think he would be entirely correct on this issue if, upon adoption of anarchy and abolition of government, natural law was broadly recognized, accepted, and somehow essentially 'enforced' (for lack of a better word). This would not necessarily mean that 'law enforcement' would exist in an organized sense, but it would need some mechanism of assurance, if you will. Unfortunately there are psychopaths who exist outside of the influences of government and military... and although police brutality is a real issue, there are far more honest policemen in this country who do protect and serve than those who propagate these abuses. Please understand, I do not say that to in any way trivialize the issue of bad cops and the damage they are capable of doing, and in fact likely do inflict on a daily basis... but I'm trying to look at the big picture and I don't believe it would be fair to say that they do more harm than good in and of themselves. IMO, if we were to do away with enforcement of victimless crimes and put the police in general under higher standards and public scrutiny, the problem therein would largely be solved. Getting rid of them entirely would do more harm than good.

On the other hand, if we were to shift into true anarchy (again, without any mechanism to enact TRUE natural law), it seems that it would only be a matter of time before some sort of mafia-esque group or militia gathered enough guns and manpower to put the rest of the public under their thumbs. Again, not all psychopaths are related to the control structures. Think about the Hatfields and McCoys on a much larger scale (or the Bloods and Crips, for that matter).

Even Passio himself expresses astonishment at the fact that so many people are blindly compliant, and unable to see the larger truths he is trying to present... So in light of that sentiment, I don't quite understand how he can have faith in the ability of the populace to act in accordance with natural law in this proposed, anarchic future.

P.S. - As you might have guessed, I did finish the presentation and I found it pretty enjoyable. The only (major) issue on which I differed from Mr. Passio is the one I've described above (unless there was another earlier on which has now slipped my mind...).
    I disagree with NOTHING of what you had stated here and see the problem arising from Anarchy ( without rulers and masters), the reality of this is implied that all peoples are the enforcers with understanding of Natural law, I know most of you had not followed the podcasts, where he says that all prisoners should be released and sent back to their community, and let them handle the problem that this community had allowed this person to get to their state of violence, theft, or abuse, that natural law is enacted by the communities force against any violence, as If one commits violent force, that person will be met with defensive force in return by that community.

Looking at this NOT as vigilante form of control against aggressors, or violent behavior, but would be dealt with terminal defensive force, as per natural law, balance will be achieved by that community by natural law. Murder,rape and theft, just as the controllers are free to do and are doing it as part of their status as Archons ( master and rulers) would also pay the ultimate price under natural law. Violent force will be met by defensive force as per natural law. Anarchy is not chaos, but yes it would create chaos initially while peoples understanding increases in respect of their freedom, and rights, under natural law.

Regards and thank you Freed Fox

roman

In the villages run by shamans, negative behavior, was met with exile from that village, and the perpetrator was sent out to the wild to fend for themselves, their chances of survival were slim to none.

Last edited by ROMANWKT; 25th August 2013 at 08:33.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Eram (25th August 2013), Freed Fox (25th August 2013)

6. Link to Post #44
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

This is what is being done to humanity, and they are succeeding, Pyra = fire, mid = middle, fire in the middle, A Pyramid.

The eye is not what you are being told it is, the stone that is rejected by the Masons is the one that holds the Eye. the eye is your eye, that they wish to distinguish the light from within all of us and make their robot slaves that will have no contact with the higher self or the creator, the light within. that light is all of us, the new world order is the closing of the eye.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pyra-mid 1.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	110.3 KB
ID:	22538 Click image for larger version

Name:	pyra-mid 2.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	111.8 KB
ID:	22539

When the last brick is put in place, they covered us in stone, brick by brick.

Regards

roman
    Last edited by ROMANWKT; 25th August 2013 at 17:32.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

dianna (25th August 2013), Eram (6th September 2013), lookbeyond (26th August 2013), risveglio (3rd September 2013)

8. Link to Post #45
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Press picture to expand

Click image for larger version

Name:	pyramid 33.JPG
Views:	158
Size:	172.4 KB
ID:	22542

We have to choose what will happen, we all need to take action
    Last edited by ROMANWKT; 25th August 2013 at 18:46.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

aniN (27th August 2013), Eram (6th September 2013), lookbeyond (26th August 2013)

10. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

aniN (27th August 2013), Eram (6th September 2013), lookbeyond (26th August 2013), ROMANWKT (26th August 2013)

12. Link to Post #47
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

One last run of this important video, understanding of manipulation by all governments and religions.

Regards

roman

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Akasha (29th August 2013), Eram (6th September 2013), lookbeyond (27th August 2013)

14. Link to Post #48
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

Im working on it!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

Eram (6th September 2013), ROMANWKT (27th August 2013)

16. Link to Post #49
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lookbeyond (here)
    Im working on it!
    I know you are K thank you

warmest regards as ever

roman

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Eram (6th September 2013), lookbeyond (27th August 2013)

18. Link to Post #50
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

I think a lot of people had not as yet finished with this video, It really is important understanding and knowledge, it should change your direction to the right path as they say, understand what you are and how this is being played against you with manipulation of you and your family, the whole world, their control of us all has to be understood.

regards

roman

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Eram (6th September 2013)

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Roman, im halfway thru, trouble is not "playing the game" is- ?impossible?- heck i dont want to home school, to be honest havnt got the patience, and what to do about totally oblivious other halves (whose time is obviously Not Now!!)Very hard to not be part of The System-which is The Problem.

I really think that unless more are inclined to adopt this lifestyle and this includes knowing their REAL legal rights it is too difficult and alienating to do alone- ?commune perhaps?

Sorry to be a downer, just trying to get my head around practicalities.Possibly further along there are some tips on being sovereign?

Kind Reguards K

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

Eram (6th September 2013), risveglio (3rd September 2013), ROMANWKT (29th August 2013), TargeT (28th August 2013)

22. Link to Post #52
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi K

Where are you a downer, you're doing it at your pace, family first, I don't have problems with that whatsoever, relax, just hope you see it and understand it. People have to know first, changes may have a chance later, it take a lot of people to understand these thing first as we move to possible changes in the future, mental redirection is a good start, the physical takes time and yes its almost impossible with a family and the system. Knowledge first K, knowledge first, then an opportunity may arise for small changes in your life and others with this knowledge and understanding, and so we move on.

Warmest regards K, no pressure

roman

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Eram (6th September 2013), lookbeyond (29th August 2013), TargeT (29th August 2013)

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

I agree, Roman, it will take as long as it has to.Generation upon generation have had their minds programmed, we arent going to suddenly stop it.Im finding that im sharing appropriate gems with my children at least and hope they will run with it into adulthood.
    On another note, i am enjoying Marks talks, i dont mind that he gets a bit riled,it shows he cares and he has given me a few laughs with his expressions, K

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

Eram (6th September 2013), ROMANWKT (29th August 2013), TargeT (29th August 2013)

26. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,163 times in 1,390 posts

Bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Eram (6th September 2013), lookbeyond (30th August 2013), ROMANWKT (30th August 2013), Sgt-Bones (29th August 2013)

28. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member AlaBil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,252 times in 186 posts

roman... Just getting started. Thanks for keeping this thread going and promoting the importance of watching.

A little bit off topic, but I downloaded the video and then use Quicktime 7 to watch it offline. With Quicktime 7 I can control the playback speed and pitch enabling me to watch in about 60% of the original time. A great way to watch these video.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlaBil For This Post:

lookbeyond (30th August 2013), ROMANWKT (30th August 2013)

30. Link to Post #56
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

I don't know if people are avoiding this information because its to long, All I know is that this information is crucial to ones understanding to what is happening in this world of ours and hold many reasons for the direction we are being taken, please have Patience and listen carefully, you will understand more than you thought you did.

Regards

roman

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

aniN (30th August 2013), Eram (6th September 2013), lookbeyond (30th August 2013)

32. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,163 times in 1,390 posts

Quote "we're gonna ascend into angelic forms of being that are these light bodies and we're gonna go to Andromeda….yup, that's what's gonna happen when we don't even understand the difference between right and wrong"……yup…….good luck with that…..let me know how that works out ferrrrr yahhhh!
    Mark Passio is a legend....PERIOD!!! One of a tiny,tiny handful of people actually telling it the way it is and blasting through the bullsh!t of which there is, unfortunately, plenty of the nature he is exposing on this forum.

So if you are reading this and currently buying into channelled garbage and other aspects of new age trash and you believe you are conscious, watch this video.......I dare you!
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

aniN (30th August 2013), Eram (6th September 2013), learninglight (30th August 2013), risveglio (3rd September 2013), ROMANWKT (30th August 2013), Sgt-Bones (30th August 2013)

34. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

I don't know if people are avoiding this information because its to long, All I know is that this information is crucial to ones understanding to what is happening in this world of ours and hold many reasons for the direction we are being taken, please have Patience and listen carefully, you will understand more than you thought you did.

Regards

roman
    It is too long, Roman.

Suggestion: if you add to your opening post that a good portion of it is broken down @ posts #29 & #32 into 10 sections total with "quick links" which include deception & SOLUTIONS, there's a greater chance more may come for a listen.

Peace,
    Paula
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th August 2013 at 17:15.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Eram (6th September 2013), ROMANWKT (30th August 2013)

36. Link to Post #59
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,847 times in 715 posts

Regards

roman
    I, for one have not been avoiding this information, in fact have been following the work of Mark Passio for some time ---- also, have not eaten a piece of meat since his lectures on "carnism" LOL --- and actually, I do not find any of what he is talking about hard to understand --- solid information that needs being told

37. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,820 times in 776 posts

Last edited by Kalamos; 10th September 2013 at 17:09.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

Eram (6th September 2013), ROMANWKT (30th August 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast