+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: A Most Important Video, The New Age Bull$hit, The Truth and The Reasons

1. Link to Post #61
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: A Most Important Video, The New Age Bull$hit, The Truth and The Reasons

Nothing si too long, if someone wants to be free. Information is important, It is important now. If someone wants to get informed...
    In his website are under Podcast also shorter audio files.

I mean... How can someone, who wants to be free, say that something is too long to listen or to see... Yes, the info is spot on and for most people something, that they do not want to hear... This is something that he also talk about.
    So get a grip of yourself... You want it or you do not want it ... Let us make a better world, eweryone deserves it!!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aniN For This Post:

Akasha (30th August 2013), Eram (6th September 2013), mahalall (9th September 2013), ROMANWKT (30th August 2013), spiritguide (5th September 2013), TargeT (3rd September 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,163 times in 1,390 posts

Default Re: A Most Important Video, The New Age Bull$hit, The Truth and The Reasons

Quote Posted by dianna (here)
    I, for one have not been avoiding this information, in fact have been following the work of Mark Passio for some time ---- also, have not eaten a piece of meat since his lectures on "carnism" LOL --- and actually, I do not find any of what he is talking about hard to understand --- solid information that needs being told
    Hi Dianna, Could you share a link to Mark's carnism lecture which you mentioned above or were you referring to this Melanie Joy video which is linked to his site:

I'm going to watch this one in the meantime anyway!
    Last edited by Akasha; 30th August 2013 at 21:51.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

dianna (30th August 2013), Eram (6th September 2013), risveglio (3rd September 2013), ROMANWKT (1st September 2013), spiritguide (5th September 2013)

5. Link to Post #63
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,847 times in 715 posts

Hi Akasha

From the Whatonearthishappening website podcasts 121, 122 and 123 --- Mark's talks on "carnism"

http://www.whatonearthishappening.co.../WOEIH-121.mp3

http://www.whatonearthishappening.co.../WOEIH-122.mp3

http://www.whatonearthishappening.co.../WOEIH-123.mp3

6. Link to Post #64
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Look like we lost a lot of info here, never mind please watch this important video given as a slide show, those that want the truth will appreciate this for the rest of their lives, this is the most dangerous video and information here on Avalon at the moment.

Regards to all

roman

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Akasha (2nd September 2013), aniN (1st September 2013), Eram (6th September 2013)

8. Link to Post #65
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

This is still the most dangerous thinking and understanding video on Avalon, lots of negative responses that had disappeared with the hacking, once you know and understand what is being relayed to you via these slide shows on this video, its easier to see the whole picture of the events layed out by the controller for future scenarios and agendas.

Regards

roman

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Akasha (2nd September 2013), Eram (6th September 2013), lookbeyond (2nd September 2013), risveglio (3rd September 2013), spiritguide (5th September 2013)

10. Link to Post #66
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

There are 6,500 members here, and I still believe that all should read, know, and understand this info.

Regards

roman

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Akasha (2nd September 2013), Eram (6th September 2013), spiritguide (5th September 2013)

12. Link to Post #67
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

We must wake up to the real truth about who is attempting to achieve full control our planet. We must be willing to open our minds to the knowledge that our world has been controlled by a species not of our own kind and it has been happening for thousands of years. This species operates covertly at the heart of all our world governments, new medias and religions. I realize your mind may rebel at the very thought but keep in mind that unless we know what is really happening we are shark bait in a shark pool so to speak.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Eram (6th September 2013), ROMANWKT (2nd September 2013), spiritguide (5th September 2013), TargeT (3rd September 2013)

14. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank You Brother!

I only needed to hear the introduction by Mark and I was completely on board. No details required. I just had a weekend with some "new agers" and I couldn't wait to get away from them!

The clincher to understanding that they were useless to me as friends was their reaction to an experience I had this summer.

In a meditation group (sangat) I came to find out there were two men, longtime members, who were using the sangat to find women to exploit sexually. Basically I found two sexual predators, wolves among the sheep. The woman who clued me in to what ALMOST happened to me, (I was a target for one of the predators but my dedication to chastity before marriage saved me), had been a victim of one of these guys.

When I suggested to her that we have a little fun and "fix" these two troublemakers, she was all onboard. I suggested that we band with other women and give a wordup to anyone we thought was the next target of either of the wolves. Also I intended to report what had happened to the sangat authorities so they cld take appropriate action. Then we could sit back and watch as the "babe" pool dried up to see what the reaction would be. I hoped that the predators would humble themselves and see the error of their ways, or at least leave the sangat.

I told this woman, Martha, that we should be careful whom we admit to our band of Women Warriors Against Sexual Predators in our sangat. Some people would misperceive our actions as vengeance or hysterics or some such nonsense. As soon as I mentioned this, suddenly she had to rethink the whole plan.

After her rethink, she came out with the same kind of new age psychobabble bull**** Mark described in the introduction.

"I take full responsibility for my part in this and whatever happens to him or anybody else is none of my business" was her "enlightened" response. I tried to convince her otherwise, but then decided to let it go so we could agree to disagree. We had just started a new friendship, but this issue quickly came between us. I continued to feel her judgement twds my decision to go ahead with what to me was a responsible and logical response to what had happened at the camp.

I realized that she is still very angry at this guy, refusing to speak to him, although they have to work together in the sangat at times. She continued to try to convince me that there was something wrong with me (I was the one who was attached, angry, whatever). She txted me to tell she I might want to read Marianne Williamson and that "ive been where you are and it was a necessary step in my growth" etc.

At this point i had to put the friendship with Martha on hold. She wasn't able to agree to disagree and the incident with the wolves became a "thing" between us, not something we could look back and laugh about.

When I mentioned her attitude to my new friends, they were totally on her team. One said, "yeah, I wouldn't want to perpetuate any negative stories" and the other would never fight for anything. "Just blast him with love," was her suggestion.

She failed to understand that I had offered nothing but love and friendship to both of the wolves, but wolves don't decide not to eat sheep because the sheep are nice to them. I realized quickly that I had no desire to be friends with either of these ladies because they have no backbone. Yes, of course, I mean no harm to my wolves, and privately I can pray for them, but it doesn't mean I wont take responsible actions to see that they get a course correction.

So thank you brother and thank you to the Divine for this post. Just what I needed to see.

Quote Posted by ROMANWKT (here)
    The war of the possessions of our Hemispheres, the tugging of the left masculine, and the tugging of the right, the feminine, when you understand what is being done to yourself by a system designed to keep you out off unity within yourself from birth to death. I believe this is the most important understanding that you will ever receive without spending a life time of searching.

This is what is happening, we all need to be aware.

New addition, adding a MP3 version @ 8 hours, ignore if you wish the first hour and thats the sound take for the video

http://www.whatonearthishappening.co.../WOEIH-143.mp3

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dorishaktiblue For This Post:

Akasha (4th September 2013), Curt (4th September 2013), Eram (6th September 2013), learninglight (4th September 2013), lookbeyond (3rd September 2013), mahalall (9th September 2013), risveglio (3rd September 2013), ROMANWKT (3rd September 2013), spiritguide (5th September 2013), TargeT (3rd September 2013)

16. Link to Post #69
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi Dorishaktiblue
    Thank you for your honesty, and for sharing this experience, what changes are you going to make for yourself with understanding of what is and what is not??

warmest regards and thank you

roman

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Eram (6th September 2013), lookbeyond (3rd September 2013), spiritguide (5th September 2013)

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

One hour and a half into the presentation, and I feel this is what more people would need to hear. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Will get back whenever I finished the presentation.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

dianna (3rd September 2013), Eram (6th September 2013), lookbeyond (3rd September 2013), ROMANWKT (3rd September 2013), spiritguide (5th September 2013), TargeT (3rd September 2013)

20. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Quote Posted by dianna (here)
    Hi Akasha

From the Whatonearthishappening website podcasts 121, 122 and 123 --- Mark's talks on "carnism"

http://www.whatonearthishappening.co.../WOEIH-121.mp3

http://www.whatonearthishappening.co.../WOEIH-122.mp3

http://www.whatonearthishappening.co.../WOEIH-123.mp3
    Thanks a lot for those links, Dianna.

Really encouraging to discover Mark Passio is one of those folk who's integrity extends to their diet. Utmost respect to Wade Frasier for falling into that category too.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

dianna (3rd September 2013), Eram (6th September 2013), lookbeyond (3rd September 2013), ROMANWKT (3rd September 2013), spiritguide (5th September 2013)

22. Link to Post #72
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Again, thank you all for your contribution, and for keeping this thread going, thank you for realizing its importance.

Regards to you all

roman

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Eram (6th September 2013), lookbeyond (3rd September 2013), Metaphor (4th September 2013), spiritguide (5th September 2013)

24. Link to Post #73
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

still alot of people had not seen this important video

regards

roman

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Eram (6th September 2013), Metaphor (4th September 2013)

26. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Note to those who classify themselves as within the new-age movement: don't be put off by the title of the video. Mark is just highlighting the questionable aspects of N.A. so folk don't get duped. It's worth watching just to ensure you aren't in that category.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Eram (6th September 2013), Metaphor (4th September 2013), ROMANWKT (5th September 2013), Sgt-Bones (4th September 2013), spiritguide (5th September 2013), TargeT (4th September 2013)

28. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

Quote Posted by Akasha (here)
    Note to those who classify themselves as within the new-age movement: don't be put off by the title of the video. Mark is just highlighting the questionable aspects of N.A. so folk don't get duped. It's worth watching just to ensure you aren't in that category.
    I guess there is a reason for having the comments disabled in his youtube-clip, but I do second your statement. This is presented in a loud and alexjones-esque way, but still very valid and to the point, despite some harsh language.
    I wouldn´t wanna be a hardcore-any-religion and listen to this. It will upset, but probably plant some seeds of reason.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

Akasha (4th September 2013), Eram (6th September 2013), ROMANWKT (5th September 2013), Sgt-Bones (4th September 2013), spiritguide (5th September 2013), TargeT (4th September 2013)

30. Link to Post #76
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi thank for the support everybody, don't know if this has been exhausted yet, please download and save this video and MP3s, the content is most important.

Thank you and warmest regards to all

roman

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Eram (6th September 2013), lookbeyond (5th September 2013), spiritguide (5th September 2013)

32. Link to Post #77
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,847 times in 715 posts

Aug 23 interview with Mark Passio:

33. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

I'm almost through the 7 hours of video.... thanks for that Roman !

It's super good though. He really got it figured out to in most nooks and crannies.
    I learned a lot, listening to this.

I do have a thing with the chaos issue, but that is open for debate, since I'm not really sure if he is advocating it, or just trying to open peoples minds to their fear of it.

Cidersomerset posted an interview with Bob dobbs that might fit in this thread perfectly, since it addresses the left brain consciousness at work in several periods in recent history, from an almost anthropologal, academic viewpoint from someone who was born into a "butler-history" family to illuminati controllers.

In a nutshell, he takes us through his understandings of the simple phonetic alphabet through history, which is the enabler for the illuminati system to get a foothold as the robotic, left brain system that it is (which we are now in, in extremis)
    His viewpoints are (to me) breath taking and giving a total fresh insight in the whole matter of control mechanisms of the left hemisphere.

It really adds to all that Mark has shared with us in his youtube.

Here is the two hours interview.
    http://fivebodied.com/archives/audio...The_Record.mp4

If you don't feel this like interview matches with this thread, please let me know Roman.
    I will remove it asap then.
    Last edited by Eram; 8th September 2013 at 09:38. Reason: spelling
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

aniN (8th September 2013), learninglight (8th September 2013), ROMANWKT (8th September 2013), Sgt-Bones (7th September 2013), Swanette (31st October 2013)

35. Link to Post #79
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Thanks Eram

No, not a problem, yes the video is applicable here its on the same subject matter, very good thank you

warmest regards

roman

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Eram (8th September 2013), learninglight (8th September 2013)

37. Link to Post #80
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Well it seems people are still viewing this video, so I will keep bumping it up, it is an important info, we should all give time to this video.

Regards

roman

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast