+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ARB - The Alien Races Book

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,337 times in 4,610 posts

Default Re: ARB - The Alien Races Book

Feels like the day after tomorrow .. yep.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Interesting my friend ,

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,862 times in 309 posts

Introduction into the Alien Race Book

here is the book
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/168009661/Green-Guys

or read it here

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/09...reen-guy-book/

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iceni tribe For This Post:

S-L (15th September 2013)

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,835 times in 413 posts

Pretty interesting, but it seems fake to me. I say this because the pictures of the various races seems suspicious. Almost like someone had a field day on Google Image search and put this together. I would not put much stock into this document. Also, it does not really jibe with the Allies of Humanity material, which I find to be the most accurate and sensible information on this topic. Further, the Life in the Universe book details the history of visitation to our world, and it does not seem that so many races have paid us a visit.

Of course I cannot prove this either, but the Allies of Humanity/Life in the Universe material seems more accurate to me. Having said that, I did enjoy reading through the alien race book. Kind of like watching a Sci-fi show!
    -
    The Steps to Knowledge Spiritual Practice: Hear your Spirit. Taking the steps to Knowledge ... will teach you how to listen within yourself.
    -
    The Great Waves of Change: Are you ready for what's to come?
    -
    The Best Alien Disclosure Information Around: "Though the visitors have a superior technology, the success of their entire mission rests upon their ability to persuade and to encourage human allegiance. You have the power to resist this."

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to S-L For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (12th October 2013), Atlas (4th March 2014)

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,211 times in 32,905 posts

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (15th September 2013), Atlas (4th March 2014), ghostrider (16th September 2013), Inversion (19th May 2016), nomadguy (16th September 2013), peterspm (16th September 2013), the_real_dave-id (16th September 2013), WhiteFeather (1st April 2016), william r sanford72 (15th September 2013)

9. Link to Post #26
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Can someone tell me what is meant by.. The blacks will become white and the yellow becomes red????

10. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by iceni tribe (here)
    Introduction into the Alien Race Book

here is the book
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/168009661/Green-Guys

or read it here

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/09...reen-guy-book/

It's not called 'Little Green Guys Book' or anything of that sort , whoever uploaded it under that title is not the author .

It was published by Dante Torino as The Alien Races Book ( The ARB ) on August 19 2013 with full video introduction and can be read here, for best reading experience :

http://en.calameo.com/read/002667888b58fe4b9c77d

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

kanishk (16th September 2013)

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kersley (here)
    Can someone tell me what is meant by.. The blacks will become white and the yellow becomes red????
    It simply means that the faces of human 'races' as we observe them in this particular period of history are transient and ephemeral and as it's been in past , so also in future, morphology and other anthropological features of various ethnics is subject to change .

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

kersley (15th September 2013), WhiteFeather (1st April 2016)

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    It simply means that the faces of human 'races' as we observe them in this particular period of history are transient and ephemeral and as it's been in past , so also in future, morphology and other anthropological features of various ethnics is subject to change .

It reminds me, on funny note this time of the latest fashion hit in India, similar way as the west became obsessed with various tanning lotions and solariums in order to obtain healthy mediterranean looks,
    when I came to India last year I found all the 'bleaching creams' in every shop around , ranging from natural brands to certified chemical bleaches with gold, saffron , milk extracts and all you can imagine promising the user toning their skin to lighter shades .
    It's not the answer to your question of course, the answer rests in climate and presence of certain minerals in the soil .

However , those ''healthy'' bleaching creams got me almost a heart attack , thinking how everyone longs to be the direct opposite than what they are ..

sometimes to their bad damage .

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

kersley (15th September 2013)

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

I'm having a hard time trying to visualise this. With so many Black people and Yellow people, how is this possible? Unless if there is mass depopulation of those race and the few survivors lost their colour over a period of time..

17. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

I'm having a hard time trying to visualise this. With so many Black people and Yellow people, how is this possible? Unless if there is mass depopulation of those race and the few survivors lost their colour over a period of time..

Honestly, there are two kinds of plausible explanations at least . If the demographic chart of human populace follows its current pace , in 100 or so years, majority of human population will be Blacks ( between 60 to 80 % ) , followed by Mongoloid groups ( 30 to 40 % ) and so called Caucasians will hold their meagre 5 to 10 % at the end .

There are genetic reasons behind the prediction it seems, better adaptability to environmental changes, greater variability of healthy mutations , more resistance to UV radiation , the African populace and its fertility is on the rise .

It may simply mean that they are on the natural way to dominance , over say next thousand or two thousand years while the Eurasian populace is receding,
    both to their vulnerability and centuries of interbreeding .

What I think is more correct looks like continuous mixing and inter-breeding of all existing ethnics which in turn will produce people with completely new smarter looks who will inherit the best of their predecessors .

It's how nature works, none of the haplogroups as known now , none of the national or racial features are original of any sorts, all of them migrated across continents, changed colors and features, in long run.

Imagine a situation of new ice age when only the equatorial ring would be inhabitable or , on the other hand , it would become too hot for next half million years to live in,
    people would have to move to habitable zones and their physiognomy would change accordingly .

18. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

I take it as , there will be no pure blood on earth , genetic mixing of the races and species ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

19. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

The book states that the Annunaki's aare here on earth and will be permanently.. I can't see them?
    How many of them are here? I saw a video on youtube, someone saying they are on their way to come clean up this mess. Any information on that?
    Last edited by kersley; 16th September 2013 at 06:42.

20. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,835 times in 413 posts

The book states that the Annunaki's aare here on earth and will be permanently.. I can't see them?
    How many of them are here? I saw a video on youtube, someone saying they are on their way to come clean up this mess. Any information on that?
    I think humanity can clean up it's own mess. The minute we expect someone else to do it for us, we give them power over us. Humanity may not be perfect but we can rise to this occasion and clean up our own mess.
    -
    The Steps to Knowledge Spiritual Practice: Hear your Spirit. Taking the steps to Knowledge ... will teach you how to listen within yourself.
    -
    The Great Waves of Change: Are you ready for what's to come?
    -
    The Best Alien Disclosure Information Around: "Though the visitors have a superior technology, the success of their entire mission rests upon their ability to persuade and to encourage human allegiance. You have the power to resist this."

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to S-L For This Post:

Agape (16th September 2013), WhiteFeather (1st April 2016)

22. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Dante Santori, publisher of the Alien Races Book finally consented to radio interview for ''What in the World is Going On?''

Hope it helps . He's very unassuming , bright , gifted individual, without need to POSE as someone , more interested in assembling information . For consistency of his reporting visit his YouTube Channel ( 1SANTORI ) : https://www.youtube.com/user/1SANTORI?feature=watch

He's Italian but lives in the US right now if I'm correct .

It should be clarified that Gordon Duff is neither the Source , Editor or Owner of this book and report , he merely posted the Book without any comments firstly,
    at http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/09...reen-guy-book/

secondly, please read his rather offensive comments to 'Evan Chase' .

http://projectcamelotportal.com/arti...tle-alien-book

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (12th October 2013)

24. Link to Post #36
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

Lightbulb The Book of Alien Races

Descriptions documented of the many various races of ET's that have been on and off Terrra

http://en.calameo.com/read/002667888b58fe4b9c77d

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

Azt (4th March 2014), Cara (4th March 2014), superconsciousness (4th March 2014), watchZEITGEISTnow (4th March 2014)

26. Link to Post #37
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Default Re: The Book of Alien Races

Various comments:

Quote Posted by w00dg0blin
    I’m not putting much credence to it. The story about the Tunguska event being attributed to a Pleyadiyan ship being destroyed by three Maitre ships stinks to high heaven of BS.
    Quote Posted by Reacar1
    Confusion about ARB ~ Under Zeta Reticulai it says that the Egyptian Pharaoh Akhenaten was the most well known (Zeta). However, it also says that the first reports of Zeta on Earth go back to 4000 AD. Yet, Akhenaten died about 1336 BC or 1334 BC.
    Quote Posted by Malraux
    I have no idea about its containing even a smidgen of factual info but it was creative. While I don't doubt there are "real" dossiers filled with pages of observations, I find it a bit peculiar that one dude has withstood threats from such high places and published without a whole lotta...well, I don't think the stuff is legit
    Quote Posted by Kalmah
    While I understand that this e-book should be taken with a pinch of salt, I'm left with my jaw dropped at the "conclusion." The answer is Artemis? In Greece? ... Really?
    Quote Posted by Florasaurus
    I think it's hogwash. Just someone who is trying to get "internet famous".
    Quote Posted by ImpactoR
    it is pure fiction, one alien from every constellation?
    Quote Posted by Nick Marini
    it is pure fantasy, science fiction in which case I’d rather read Star Wars or Ender’s Game than look at drawings, whether from a Russian Book or Malaysian one for that matter.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

linksplatinum (5th March 2014)

28. Link to Post #38
    Japan Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 times in 339 posts

I think it is good as every story there will be other versions and other ways to tell but overall after reading it, it gives you at least some food for thoughts.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Azt For This Post:

linksplatinum (5th March 2014)

30. Link to Post #39

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

Atlas (4th March 2014), linksplatinum (5th March 2014)

32. Link to Post #40
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Agape (4th March 2014), Atlas (4th March 2014), ghostrider (5th March 2014), linksplatinum (5th March 2014), Spellbound (8th March 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast