+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 98 FirstFirst 1 10 20 60 98 LastLast

Thread: Calling all light warriors - the Bees need you!

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,586 times in 2,838 posts

Default Re: Calling all light warriors - the Bees need you!

In the history of our past the Honey Bee was used often in religious and mystical rituals as means and bridge to the source.earth bridge. To our Higher Selves.this is repeatedly shown to us from evidence in ancient writings and civilizations.i found truth in this by how the Honey Bee retaught me to meditate and reconnect with earth source.nature.on a level i almost forgot and buried.there is a energetic Quality about them i have only found in higher source beings and animals.dolphins.elephants.dogs.as strange as it sounds..i have found divine source so very close to the honey bee.Why this is.ah the million dollar question..quest..seems so much wisdom bee lost on this.or surpressed.or hidden.truth always..Balance into Flow.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Hazel (16th November 2013), Krist (6th November 2013), mojo (2nd November 2013), northstar (10th November 2013), transiten (29th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Some years ago i was sitting in my "allotment" where i grow veggies reading Jung: the "Inner Marriage"= the balancing an integration of Yin and Yang, male an female...suddenly there was yellow liquid dripping on the pages, i looked up and there was this cluster of Swarming Bees above my head!!! Never ever happened to me before or after. Divine synchronicity
    Last edited by transiten; 29th October 2013 at 15:49.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Becky (19th November 2013), Hazel (16th November 2013), Krist (6th November 2013), mischief (5th November 2013), northstar (10th November 2013), william r sanford72 (31st October 2013)

5. Link to Post #183
    Thanks

Could bee i waited to long for somebody else to post.Didnt wanna hog it all up.SO....

common Honey Bee pest and diseases.
    Parasitic Mites..such as the common and worst of the bunch..Varroa jaobsoni.and Acarapis woodi..trachael mite.
    FoulBrood..sounds like it is..and its the worst of the worst..in my OP.there are 3 kinds
    American FoulBrood [the worst to have] and hardest to deal with..often requiring total loss of equipment and bees.
    European Foulbrood and Para...
    Nosema..or bee belly problems.or bee diarrhea.
    Sacbrood..Chalkbrood.
    Wax Moth.
    Small Hive beetle.
    Thats pretty much it.I offer no solutions because there are so many ways now to treat for the above list that unless im asked it would take way to much time and space to offer solutions.they are there for any who look.truth always.balance into Flow.
    Last edited by william r sanford72; 2nd November 2013 at 17:08.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Krist (6th November 2013), mojo (2nd November 2013), northstar (10th November 2013), Robin (21st November 2013), transiten (2nd November 2013)

7. Link to Post #184
    Thanks

I also should add..the worst pest and problem honeybees have in this moment..is Humans.truth always.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Hazel (16th November 2013), mischief (5th November 2013), northstar (10th November 2013), Robin (21st November 2013), transiten (2nd November 2013)

9. Link to Post #185
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Just to lighten things up a bit; had an e-mail from Connie who has done away with her phone and uses Google voice and when a message comes it sounds like "Honey" instead of Connie! Makes her feel loved
    Last edited by transiten; 2nd November 2013 at 17:45.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

northstar (10th November 2013), Robin (21st November 2013), william r sanford72 (3rd November 2013)

11. Link to Post #186
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Interesting article in the local paper a couple of weeks back. The extremely rare (thought extinct) Western Bumblebee made an appearance in Oregon this year. They actually captured around 6-8 of them near Mt Hood I believe.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Hazel (16th November 2013), northstar (10th November 2013), william r sanford72 (3rd November 2013)

13. Link to Post #187
    Thanks

That first hive i cracked open.way back when resulted in a life changing moment for me.I still feel the instant connection.it has never gone away since.it also made me young again.almost like a child.and now it seems yet again sci catches UP..they now admit that just maybe honeybees.bees are the warning..canary in the coal mine is hows it beiing put.i will repeat this.as i have for almost 10 years.and almost everday in the last 3...Honey Bees are a Warning..we must take Heed.truth always.Balance into Flow.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Krist (6th November 2013), northstar (10th November 2013)

15. Link to Post #188
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

My supervisor recently emailed me this article, so I thought I'd share it:

Canadian researchers use bees to drop pesticides on crops

While bees pollinate crops, Canadian researchers have found they can also be used to control pest insects and manage disease by dropping off pest control agents while they work.

“We thought we can give added value to the bees by having them deliver microbial control agents,” said Les Shipp, a federal senior research scientist based in Harrow, Ont., outside Windsor.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

northstar (10th November 2013), william r sanford72 (4th November 2013)

17. Link to Post #189
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Millions of Bees Swarm Georgia Interstate After Truck Overturns

ATLANTA (Reuters) - An overturned tractor-trailer let loose millions of honeybees on Sunday and left a sticky mess on a major highway south of Atlanta, after hitting a guardrail and spilling its cargo of hives and honey.

"It looked like there was a rain cloud around everybody," Monroe County Emergency Management Agency director Matthew Perry said on Monday. "There was a giant mound of honeycomb and bees."

A portion of Interstate 75 was closed briefly, and clean-up of the honey and swarming bees took 15 hours, Perry said.

Authorities sought help from beekeepers, who arrived with protective gear to assist with the potentially dangerous swarm.

The debris was pushed to the median with a small bulldozer and then beekeepers began piecing the broken hives back together so the bees would return, Perry said. The hives were loaded back into bee boxes and hauled away.

No one was stung or injured, in part because the weather was cool and the bees docile, Perry said.

"When you have an interstate like I-75, you never know what's going to come passing through," he said.

Source
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

161803398 (5th November 2013), Krist (6th November 2013), mischief (5th November 2013), northstar (10th November 2013), william r sanford72 (5th November 2013)

19. Link to Post #190
    Thanks

theres a recent docu...movie just out not long ago called Vanishing Bees.would recommend it bee watched if ya have the time.meant to suggest it sooner.samwise s post reminded me of a amusing moment in my early days with a shady beekeeper.he sold me around 12 nucs..small 3 frame or four frame minni hives.they were supposed to have bred queens.they were all virgins.we were supposed to meet him at his house..nah ended up on side of the road in a parking lot of a gas station to get them hives..man the lids on them nucs were worth less..lucky i had duck tape.anyways loaded up all them pissed off leaking nucs into the back hatch and floored it home..it didnt take long for the station wagon to fill with upset Honey Bees.I only brought one bee suit and becca got it..talk about a long ride home..and a memory that will last...truth always.Balance into flow.
    PS...not 1 sting until we got home.and it was my fault.
    Last edited by william r sanford72; 7th November 2013 at 14:11.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Krist (7th November 2013), northstar (10th November 2013), Robin (21st November 2013)

21. Link to Post #191
    Thanks

I believe humans and bees have co-evolved..with that in mind and spirit went to the book shelf.here are three books i hold in high regard.and i feel are a start to this truth/Light...Hope You Check them out.

The SHAMANIC WAY of The Bee:Ancient Wisdom and Healing Practices of The Bee Masters.
    BY. Simon Buxton.

The Sacred Bee in Ancient Times and Folklore.
    By.Hilda M.Ransome.

The Queen Must Die:and other Afairs of Bees.
    By. William Longgood.
    Have many books on the subject.thought the above list was good start.enjoy...and I leave off with these words of wisdom.

The men of Experiment are like the ANT, they collect and USE; the Reasoners Resemble SPIDERS,
    Who Make Cobwebs out their OWN SUBSTANCE..But The BEE Takes The MIDDLE COURSE, it Gathers
    its OWN MATERIAL From The Flowers of the Garden and Field, but TRANSFORM and DIGEST it by Power of its OWN.
    -Francis Bacon.

The HAPPINESS of the BEE and DOLPHIN is to EXIST.For Man it is to KNOW THAT and to Wonder at it ALL...
    -Jacques Yves Ccousteu.
    Truth Always.Balance into Flow.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Hazel (16th November 2013), northstar (10th November 2013), Robin (8th November 2013)

23. Link to Post #192
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 times in 498 posts

Whew...just read through the ten pages of this thread just so that I'd know whether I had something to share worth reading.

We have a large yard, my husband has made multitudes of raised bed for me to plant. Some plants are "foundation plants" that serve to give structure to the garden. About half the raised bed area is for seasonal/perennial flowers. We have no lawn, by the way.

We have become bee and hummingbird central. My bees love the lavender. I have a 30 ft low hedge of it growing along one bed. At times it seems alive with movement. The lavender attracts honey bees, wild bees, and bumble bees. Also for the bees are the wallflower, devil"s tongue, and allysum. For the hummingbirds and sometimes the bees, there is Agastache, penstemon, verbena, and salvia (all perennials).

No problem with bee stings, I get my cut flowers in the early morning or after dinner. The bees are willing to share if I wait my turn.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Heartsong For This Post:

Hazel (16th November 2013), mischief (24th November 2013), northstar (10th November 2013), Robin (8th November 2013), william r sanford72 (9th November 2013)

25. Link to Post #193
    Thanks

The Smell of the Lavender in full bloom is wonderful.lavander honey..it taste like the smell..but suttle and sweet.thanks for sharing HeartSong.truth always.balance into flow.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Heartsong (10th November 2013), northstar (10th November 2013)

27. Link to Post #194
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

Hello Northstar
    10/10/2013 your vision is very much spot on this battle is being waged right here right now, the light workers you speak of are the earth's soul objects that are assisting in this battle and yes this battle is for the survival of the world, the dome is to keep man's souls in and the war is being fought on an astral field that will determine the fate of man. I wish it was just about the bees but it is more about the fate of the planet. Gaia and the mother of light pushed humanity into the river of blood accept for the chosen. the white stallion then entered the battle and they fought the first days this morning the black stallion entered the battle which signifies the three days of darkness which starts tonight, it ends on the 14 of November. This is the time to start to wake up. things are going to change soon.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to powessy For This Post:

northstar (10th November 2013), william r sanford72 (10th November 2013)

29. Link to Post #195
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,405 times in 466 posts

Quote Posted by william r sanford72 (here)
    In the history of our past the Honey Bee was used often in religious and mystical rituals as means and bridge to the source.earth bridge. To our Higher Selves.this is repeatedly shown to us from evidence in ancient writings and civilizations.i found truth in this by how the Honey Bee retaught me to meditate and reconnect with earth source.nature.on a level i almost forgot and buried.there is a energetic Quality about them i have only found in higher source beings and animals.dolphins.elephants.dogs.as strange as it sounds..i have found divine source so very close to the honey bee.Why this is.ah the million dollar question..quest..seems so much wisdom bee lost on this.or surpressed.or hidden.truth always..Balance into Flow.

I LOVE this William!
    yes, I agree that the honeybees and the bees have a spiritual message for mankind.
    I love the way you speak about your bees.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by transiten (here)
    Some years ago i was sitting in my "allotment" where i grow veggies reading Jung: the "Inner Marriage"= the balancing an integration of Yin and Yang, male an female...suddenly there was yellow liquid dripping on the pages, i looked up and there was this cluster of Swarming Bees above my head!!! Never ever happened to me before or after. Divine synchronicity

Pure joy!! Thanks so much for sharing this, it is awesome!!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to northstar For This Post:

Hazel (16th November 2013), william r sanford72 (10th November 2013)

31. Link to Post #196
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,405 times in 466 posts

Quote Posted by Heartsong (here)
    Whew...just read through the ten pages of this thread just so that I'd know whether I had something to share worth reading.

We have a large yard, my husband has made multitudes of raised bed for me to plant. Some plants are "foundation plants" that serve to give structure to the garden. About half the raised bed area is for seasonal/perennial flowers. We have no lawn, by the way.

We have become bee and hummingbird central. My bees love the lavender. I have a 30 ft low hedge of it growing along one bed. At times it seems alive with movement. The lavender attracts honey bees, wild bees, and bumble bees. Also for the bees are the wallflower, devil"s tongue, and allysum. For the hummingbirds and sometimes the bees, there is Agastache, penstemon, verbena, and salvia (all perennials).

No problem with bee stings, I get my cut flowers in the early morning or after dinner. The bees are willing to share if I wait my turn.
    Much peace and love and gratitude to you and other beloved ones who plant bee-friendly plants and take other actions to help the bees.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to northstar For This Post:

Heartsong (10th November 2013), Robin (13th November 2013), william r sanford72 (10th November 2013)

33. Link to Post #197
    Thanks

"In The Viilage,a Sage Should Go About Like a Bee, which,not harming Flower,
    Colour or Scent, Flies Off with the Nector..."
    -Anonymous.

"Bees Do Have a smell,you know,
    and if they dont They Should,
    For their Feet are Dusted with Spices
    From a million flowers,"
    .Summer
    - Ray BradBury

Truth Alway.Balance into Flow.
    Last edited by william r sanford72; 12th November 2013 at 17:47.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

34. The Following User Says Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Robin (12th November 2013)

35. Link to Post #198
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,847 times in 715 posts

Bees are Dicks

Dani Katz

**** Western Medicine

“Was it worth it?!? Really?!?!” I berate the fluffy dead bee lying upside down near my feet, as I pluck its ass out of my thigh where it impaled me with deliberate and alarming precision.

I’d been sitting in my car, having pulled over to the side of the road en route to my favorite hiking trail, while talking a girlfriend who was having a Pluto-squaring-Uranus meltdown of epic proportions off the proverbial ledge. I pulled over so that we wouldn’t lose reception while she told me her husband sucks in bed and that she is thinking of going on anti-depressants.

“Clearly, she’s your spirit guide,” Zoe interjects amidst my flurry of ****s and Ouches.

“No,” I correct her, too pissed-off to embrace the bee as anything but my arch nemesis. “Clearly, she’s a dick.”

Livid though I am, I spend the ensuing three-hour hike connecting to the consciousness of the bee, and the lesson of the sting, while vaguely wondering if I’m allergic, and how soon I might know, and if I should have acquired an Epi-pen before heading out into the woods without a co-pilot, phone reception, or confirmation of my (hopefully) un-allergic status.

Back home, I hit the web: Allergies generally present themselves within the first half hour, and are marked by anaphylactic shock, fever, chills, vomiting and death. I think it’s safe to say I’m in the clear.

I don’t consciously remember scratching the sting in my sleep, but given how freely I pick my nose throughout the night, I can’t rule it out entirely. Upon waking, I notice that my leg has swelled considerably, and that the pain has morphed from annoying to outrageous. I Google “natural remedies bee stings,” concoct a poultice of honey, colloidal silver and bentonite clay, and snap a picture.

Bees are dicks. Is this normal? reads the caption.

The general social media consensus is: Definitely not normal.

Try meat tenderizer, writes a Facebook friend.

Tobacco, recommends another.

You need an antihistamine, instructs someone on Instagram.

But, I have none of these things in my vegan medicine drawer, and am pretty sure that antihistamines are chemical-y, anyways. Instead, I soak a cotton pad in apple cider vinegar, tape it to my thigh and head out to see Frances Ha at CCA.

Mid-way through the movie, I’m struck by a lightning bolt of pain seizing my entire leg, which is elevated on the seat in front of me. I can hardly concentrate on Greta Gerwig’s adorable co-dependence and slipshod dance moves because my hands are balled into tightly clenched fists, my face is contorted into a creepy sneer, and my leg is on fire.

“I hate bees,” I growl to my date, Ross. “I’m glad they’re dying off.”

Clear, cancel, delete, I immediately think but don’t articulate because even though I don’t mean it, I really am mad at bees, especially the Killer one whose extra strength venom is currently ****ing with my peace of mind.

Back home, I try to remove the cotton swab from my thigh. It’s sticky. It doesn’t want to come off. My leg is swollen at least three times its normal size. The pain is so bad I can hardly stand still. Back to the Internet for yet another venom-absorbing recipe. I apply a poultice of baking soda, bentonite clay and lavender oil, cover it with a paper towel, tape it into place, and go to bed.
    I am jolted awake at 2:15 am. Searing hot thunderbolts of fire are shooting through my achy leg. I stand on my porch in my underwear, yelping while picking poultice flakes off my thigh. I mix another batch while whimpering and doing something wholly unflattering with my mouth, and smear it on my leg, grateful for the instant relief. More paper towel, more tape, and then back to sleep – on my back, of course, because my thigh can’t take the slightest bit of weight upon it without me yelping in drama queen agony.

The next day, the swelling is about a thousand times worse and a yellow layer of rancid, bitchy pus has replaced the four-inch welt that continues to be the epicenter of pain.

Is this normal yet? I caption the photograph I snap upon waking.

Go to a doctor, friends implore.

But, it’s Saturday, and I don’t know any doctors here in Santa Fe, and it – quite frankly - seems alarmist and overkill (says the girl who keeps snapping pictures of her increasingly deformed leg and posting them on various social media sites to attract attention).

Get a cortisone shot. You’re having an allergic reaction.

It’s infected. You need antibiotics.

But, cortisone causes soft tissue damage, and antibiotics kill-off all the good bacteria that keeps the colon healthy. Plus, I don’t have a doctor, don’t even know any doctors, and it’s Saturday, anyway. Translation: Not happening.

What are you doing to treat it? prods a FB friend – a mom, who tends toward the nurturing and concerned.

Um, rubbing fresh aloe on it and pondering a Theta healing.

Would you even consider a topical antibiotic? she presses.

I guess I’d consider it if it I hadn’t already slathered the sting site with colloidal silver and tea tree oil, and if topical antibiotics weren’t rife with toxic ingredients made in laboratories by way of processed chemicals, human error, arrogance and short-sightedness.

I am reminded of the fight I continue to have with my mother, twenty years into (relative) adulthood.

“Have you looked into health insurance?” she asks for the nine thousandth time.

“Ew, no,” I shudder. “Why would I do that?”

“Because if you get hit by a bus and break your leg I don’t think rubbing a crystal on it is going to help.”

She has a point, but my morning practices include both meditation and alternate nostril breathing, which I do specifically to strengthen my intuition, which is to say – my higher self wouldn’t let me step in front of a bus unless my soul needed that experience, in which case I’d heal it as guided in that present moment. Besides, hospitals have grants for the uninsured. It just takes a little creative research, and I’m an expert at that ****.

Topical Benadryl is what you need, reads another FB comment.

**** western medicine, I mutter, while “Liking” her comment, because it’s the polite thing to do, and I honestly appreciate the concern.

Part of it is pride, sure. I don’t want to admit defeat by throwing down for some pharmaceutical concoction. But, also it feels like a shortcut, like some artificially imposed end to this bizarre experience that - while painful and alarming – is also a dash of visceral novelty in my otherwise consistent and healthy life. I’d rather see what happens next.

“I’ll tell you what happens next,” my mother barks into the receiver. “You lose your leg to rampant infection, or you die of blood poisoning. Now, get over your hippie, health freak bull****, and get yourself to Urgent Care. It’s not such a fascinating experiment that it’s worth spending the rest of your life in a wheelchair over.”

While I jot down her every word, because I don’t want to misquote her because she’s the type to actually sue me for that sort of thing, I don’t get my hippie health freak ass to Urgent Care. It sounds awful. Just imagining the harsh overhead lighting, the smells of industrial cleaning products, plus blood, plus vomit, as well as all the teenagers being wheeled in on gurneys for alcohol poisoning and meth overdoses makes me dizzy. What a horrible way to spend a Saturday night. No, thank you.

By bedtime, the swelling has reached a hideous crescendo. A ten-inch ring of cranky, red pulled-tight skin surrounds the still yellowed, blistery center. The infection has moved into my lymph, and my left groin is now tinny and throbbing, which is providing a welcomed distraction from the heat and the prickly pins and needles orchestra stomping on top of my quad, but is a little disconcerting, just the same.

You might want to consider SEEING A DOCTOR, Ross texts.

**** doctors, I think as I text my friend, Sally, a healer and network chiropractor based in L.A.

It’s moved into my lymph. Just swallowed three doses of colloidal silver. I’ll be fine, right? (P.S. Say yes)

I pass out, figuring if a searing hot fever starts coursing through my body, it’ll wake me up, at which point, I will call a cab, direct it to Urgent Care or the ER or one of those places people go to be sick when doctors are asleep, and avail myself to the horrors of western medicine.

Let’s get witchy on it, Sally texts back, though I won’t actually receive the message ‘til morning because I’m in a coma. Okay, I pulled the reference signal for the venom of the exact bee that is in ur leg, harmonized that with ur body. Harmonized your spleen and an arrhythmia in your heart. Then ran a technique called Waking the Tiger, after Peter Levine’s book about somatic holding of stress and trauma. Added your leg immunoglobulin in, which is the hypersensitivity response one. It’s showing you are now toast and processing. You may run a fever soon, and that would be good.

I wake up after my first full night’s sleep in three days. I feel rested. I feel calm. Even still, I lift the covers, half-expecting to see a rotting elephantine limb just begging to be amputated. All I see is a normal-sized leg, with a tame, and well-behaved three-inch welt atop the center. It’s warm, but not on fire. There is no pain.

Yet again, witchy worked. I repeat: **** western medicine.

http://www.realitysandwich.com/bees_are_dicks

36. Link to Post #199
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 5th April 2015 at 00:01.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Robin (13th November 2013), william r sanford72 (13th November 2013)

38. Link to Post #200
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,847 times in 715 posts

German Bees

German Bees Get Chancellor Merkel’s Backing as Stocks Endangered

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-1...ndangered.html

November 13, 2013

Quote German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s bloc and the Social Democrats agreed to raise efforts to protect the country’s bees as domestic stocks dwindle.
    Bee colonies, which are “invaluable” for Germany’s agriculture and ecosystem, are endangered, Deputy Environment Minister Katherina Reiche and the Social Democrats’ Ute Vogt said in a joint e-mailed statement. “We want to protect them.”
    Bees help produce apples, tomatoes, nuts and other fruits and seeds by pollinating, creating billions of euros in economic value each year. Germany has seen higher-than-average bee deaths during recent winters when the insects hibernate, according to the German Beekeepers’ Association.
    “We need joint efforts from the federal government and the states,” Reiche and Vogt said in the statement. Parties have agreed to continue funding research programs monitoring bee stocks, they said.
    Without insect pollination, about a third of the crops humans eat would have to be pollinated by other means to maintain yield, according to environmental group Greenpeace.
    “In some specific regions of North America, East Asia and Europe, the value of pollination can be as high as $1,500 per hectare, money that farmers -- and society at large -- will be losing if pollinators were to decline in those regions,” Greenpeace said in its “Bees in Decline” study in April.
    Merkel’s bloc and the Social Democrats are midway through talks to form a coalition government.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 98 FirstFirst 1 10 20 60 98 LastLast