+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 98 FirstFirst 1 3 13 53 98 LastLast

Thread: Calling all light warriors - the Bees need you!

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,405 times in 466 posts

Default Re: Calling all light warriors - the Bees need you!

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Hey Northstar awesome thread I am going to give a lil time to the Bee in my meditations from now on using the guidelines you have provided!
    I just wanted to say thanks for your efforts and give this thread a massive BUMP
    PS we need a Bee smilie...
    Thanks!! and I totally agree we need a bee smilie!!
    I am so excited to read about people's experiences with the meditation!
    I am starting to feel a sense of upliftment now when I think about the bees.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to northstar For This Post:

Christine (2nd September 2013), mischief (3rd September 2013), Star Tsar (30th August 2013), ThresholdRising (29th August 2013), william r sanford72 (29th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,586 times in 2,838 posts

the hives seem to be going into swarm mode thoe not sure without going in to look.feels that way.energys changed some.it is the begining of the season.and the heat has slowed there main work for mainly morning but some still fly during peak heat of the day.healthy and strong.and im seeing a more diverse mix of insects around the house.walking sticks mantis.dragonflys.the extra focus seems to be working better than expected..they are not shy insects thats for sure.with plenty of interaction.kids and me are digging it.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Christine (2nd September 2013), northstar (30th August 2013), silverfish (30th August 2013), Star Tsar (30th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,686 times in 774 posts

i wanted to share a meditation i did last night...when i got to the bee's i merged with gaia (in a light way) and sent a prayer for the bees. immediately after i saw an internal light exploding from the middle of the earth/gaia towards the surface, like a sun with rays shooting out of the middle like meteors. i felt as though my prayer was done after i saw that, and that was it. but it was a sign of action!
    unite, alright
    you know one thing about music? when it hits, you feel no pain!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to soleil For This Post:

Christine (2nd September 2013), northstar (30th August 2013), william r sanford72 (30th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote Posted by william r sanford72 (here)
    the hives seem to be going into swarm mode thoe not sure without going in to look.feels that way.energys changed some.it is the begining of the season.and the heat has slowed there main work for mainly morning but some still fly during peak heat of the day.healthy and strong.and im seeing a more diverse mix of insects around the house.walking sticks mantis.dragonflys.the extra focus seems to be working better than expected..they are not shy insects thats for sure.with plenty of interaction.kids and me are digging it.
    I love hearing about your bees William!

Quote Posted by sway (here)
    i wanted to share a meditation i did last night...when i got to the bee's i merged with gaia (in a light way) and sent a prayer for the bees. immediately after i saw an internal light exploding from the middle of the earth/gaia towards the surface, like a sun with rays shooting out of the middle like meteors. i felt as though my prayer was done after i saw that, and that was it. but it was a sign of action!
    I felt the energy of that when I read it!! Beloved Mother Gaia wants life to live!! Ahhhh!!!
    The 'rebellion' of the Mind, having the Mind run the show, is the Luciferian rebellion of wanting to leave Love-Christ-Heart behind and create a universe without the 'pesky feeling of the heart' holding it back
    ~ Tobias Lars

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to northstar For This Post:

Christine (2nd September 2013), Gardener (2nd September 2013), soleil (30th August 2013), william r sanford72 (30th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

well glad to see only my post were knocked out.was worried it was all gone.must bee doing something right.the hack game is an old new one for me.the heat blast.broke this morning.droped about 10 degrees and light rain.wonderful breeze.the bees are loving it and so are we.inward..to outward..360..focused wave..intent.balance always.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Christine (2nd September 2013), Gardener (2nd September 2013), MargueriteBee (1st September 2013), northstar (2nd September 2013)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Take heart dear Bee Warriors!
    Project Avalon is "back from the hack"!
    And stronger than ever!

Speaking of bees...
    I was at a spiritual retreat this weekend and I met some wonderful bees industriously gathering pollen. I sent them love and thanks from my heart.
    Ya gotta love any creature that spends its entire life kissing flowers all day!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to northstar For This Post:

4Talismans (2nd September 2013), Christine (2nd September 2013), Gardener (2nd September 2013), mischief (3rd September 2013), william r sanford72 (2nd September 2013)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

Hello Bee Group,

I've gotten distracted by doing work around the Yosemite fire, Syria, Washington, DC, and those kinds of topics lately, so haven't been here much. Loved reading the posts above. I read through the thread periodically and think about the bees every day as I do outside work.

I did want to report that I saw ONE honeybee taking pollen from corn tassels yesterday. I watched it and asked it to invite its sisters to come into the garden. I know one honeybee doesn't sound like much, but it's a good step up from NONE. There continue to be lots of bumblebees and butterflies acting as pollinators.

Continuing blessings to all the bees and bee-people out there...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

4Talismans (2nd September 2013), Christine (2nd September 2013), Gardener (2nd September 2013), northstar (2nd September 2013), william r sanford72 (2nd September 2013)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by doodah (here)
    Hello Bee Group,

I've gotten distracted by doing work around the Yosemite fire, Syria, Washington, DC, and those kinds of topics lately, so haven't been here much. Loved reading the posts above. I read through the thread periodically and think about the bees every day as I do outside work.

I did want to report that I saw ONE honeybee taking pollen from corn tassels yesterday. I watched it and asked it to invite its sisters to come into the garden. I know one honeybee doesn't sound like much, but it's a good step up from NONE. There continue to be lots of bumblebees and butterflies acting as pollinators.

Continuing blessings to all the bees and bee-people out there...
    That's awesome!!
    One is better than none!!
    I know we are all making a difference!!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to northstar For This Post:

Christine (2nd September 2013), Gardener (2nd September 2013), mab777 (3rd September 2013), william r sanford72 (3rd September 2013)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

its a differant farm since yesterday.overnight.a moment that lasted a little over 2 hours and fall is here.the whole mood and vibe has changed.its cool enough for long sleeves the last 2 mornings.wow.energy still flowing strong.no recharge needed when its flowing like this...focused inward..flowing outward..360.wave.intent.balance...and the bees will respond.the land will respond.no giving.no taking.flowing.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Christine (3rd September 2013), Gardener (5th September 2013), northstar (3rd September 2013), silverfish (3rd September 2013)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

its a differant farm since yesterday.overnight.a moment that lasted a little over 2 hours and fall is here.the whole mood and vibe has changed.its cool enough for long sleeves the last 2 mornings.wow.energy still flowing strong.no recharge needed when its flowing like this...focused inward..flowing outward..360.wave.intent.balance...and the bees will respond.the land will respond.no giving.no taking.flowing.
    ahhhh
    I feel that flowing, William!
    Go with it and flow with it.
    No words necessary - just enter the flow of life.

To members of this group and for newcomers to this group, I would love to hear about your experiences, impressions, prayers, activism work or positive thoughts with regards to the bees.
    All contributions are valuable and welcome!!
    Last edited by northstar; 3rd September 2013 at 14:44.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to northstar For This Post:

Christine (3rd September 2013), Gardener (5th September 2013), william r sanford72 (3rd September 2013)

21. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member 4Talismans's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been hesitant to respond to this thread because the impressions, energy and visuals I get when I'm doing the meditations aren't actually all that pleasant. But it could just be someone here at PA that is responsible. I think we may have someone sending "dirty" energy, because the first day the energy was extremely lighthearted and vivacious. At any rate, they can't get me down. I am a prism, absorbing light and refracting it out into the universe. I am inviting the bees to stay, I am promising them that there are those of us who want to clean up Gaia and there will be more and more of us. i am holding each of you in this thread in my light and intentions.
    So let it be.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 4Talismans For This Post:

Gardener (5th September 2013), mischief (7th September 2013), northstar (3rd September 2013), Phoenix1304 (6th September 2013), silverfish (3rd September 2013), william r sanford72 (3rd September 2013)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 4Talismans (here)
    I've been hesitant to respond to this thread because the impressions, energy and visuals I get when I'm doing the meditations aren't actually all that pleasant. But it could just be someone here at PA that is responsible. I think we may have someone sending "dirty" energy, because the first day the energy was extremely lighthearted and vivacious. At any rate, they can't get me down. I am a prism, absorbing light and refracting it out into the universe. I am inviting the bees to stay, I am promising them that there are those of us who want to clean up Gaia and there will be more and more of us. i am holding each of you in this thread in my light and intentions.
    So let it be.
    Thanks 4Talismans! I love that prism, refracting light out into the universe!

I have a suggestion...
    If what appears is not pleasant, you might consider dispelling it in a lighthearted way, for example seeing it get sucked into a toilet and flushed away and a "Mr Clean" character sweeping up any negative vibrations and everything sparkling, sparkling, sparkling!!

I am seeing him right now. He is a bright, bald and he has a big mop and he loves to clean! He is cleaning up all negativity! hahahah!!! This is fun!!

Negs and dark things hate lighthearted joyful fun, that is one of the reasons why sacred "play" is so darn effective at getting rid of them!!! hehehehe!!! They feed on our fear and it is hard to be afraid when you are laughing!

What fun things can you come up with?
    Last edited by northstar; 3rd September 2013 at 16:22.
    The 'rebellion' of the Mind, having the Mind run the show, is the Luciferian rebellion of wanting to leave Love-Christ-Heart behind and create a universe without the 'pesky feeling of the heart' holding it back
    ~ Tobias Lars

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to northstar For This Post:

Gardener (5th September 2013), Phoenix1304 (6th September 2013), william r sanford72 (3rd September 2013)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Quote Thanks 4Talismans! I love that prism, refracting light out into the universe!

I have a suggestion...
    If what appears is not pleasant, you might consider dispelling it in a lighthearted way, for example seeing it get sucked into a toilet and flushed away and a "Mr Clean" character sweeping up any negative vibrations and everything sparkling, sparkling, sparkling!!

I am seeing him right now. He is a bright, bald and he has a big mop and he loves to clean! He is cleaning up all negativity! hahahah!!! This is fun!!

Negs and dark things hate lighthearted joyful fun, that is one of the reasons what sacred "play" is so darn effective at getting rid of them!!! hehehehe!!! They feed on our fear and it is hard to be afraid when you are laughing!

What fun things can you come up with?
    I love your Mr. Clean! no way can I beat that LOL. Mr. Clean is my new bff.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 4Talismans For This Post:

Gardener (5th September 2013), northstar (3rd September 2013), william r sanford72 (4th September 2013)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

4Talismans i tend to feel it and sometimes visualize a recycle.its the only way i can describe it.the negative .or dirty energy.tainted.is brought inward retooled.on its own the energy cleans up or with help then sent outward again.if n im doing it right.there will be a basic low vibe atached to the energy if you never focused on it before it can be a bit ..oily??and discouraging.take heart.i feel its just the you sensing what some already know.thats why the bees and plants..so forth need our help.sounds like northstar and you have it worked out pretty good..and clean.thanks for trying.and not giving up.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

4Talismans (3rd September 2013), northstar (3rd September 2013), Star Tsar (3rd September 2013)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

4Talismans i tend to feel it and sometimes visualize a recycle.its the only way i can describe it.the negative .or dirty energy.tainted.is brought inward retooled.on its own the energy cleans up or with help then sent outward again.if n im doing it right.there will be a basic low vibe atached to the energy if you never focused on it before it can be a bit ..oily??and discouraging.take heart.i feel its just the you sensing what some already know.thats why the bees and plants..so forth need our help.sounds like northstar and you have it worked out pretty good..and clean.thanks for trying.and not giving up.
    Thanks william. My vibrations were so high prior to the hack, and I'm not sure what happened but I lost some "altitude" lol. Its ok I'm getting it back. You described it well... oily. I have a very hard time finding words for this stuff. I'm just kind of a natural and I just do it without trying usually. But yes, I mentally cleaned it up and sent it on it's way. :D I look forward to tonights meditation.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 4Talismans For This Post:

Gardener (5th September 2013), northstar (4th September 2013), silverfish (3rd September 2013), Star Tsar (5th September 2013), william r sanford72 (4th September 2013)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

in my hives they are starting to build queen cells.swarm mode is in gear.soon the first queen will emerge.kill the ones not hatched.gather her new hive and haul ass to a new home.this is mother nature at her finest.inward..then outward.360 wave of focused intent.balance.
    Last edited by william r sanford72; 5th September 2013 at 14:01.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

4Talismans (5th September 2013), doodah (7th September 2013), Gardener (5th September 2013), northstar (5th September 2013), Star Tsar (5th September 2013)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Hello dear Bee-utiful souls- I would love to hear about your impressions from your Bee Meditations.
    In addition, if you would like to share poems, prayers, affirmations, songs or anything to help the bees please do so!

Here is my meditation today:

I entered meditation and I connected with the collective bee spirit. I saw a bee industriously gathering pollen and I came closer and I was drawn into the red clover flower he was perched on and from there I was sucked down the stem of the flower into Mother Gaia in a big fun, fast swoop! Then Mother Gaia gave me a vision.

I saw huge tracts of GMO grain from the perspective of the bees. When seen from an etheric perspective, GMO fields are grey and dead (lacking wholesome life energy). Spiritually, GMO grain is grey and dead. There is life there, but it is a manufactured type of life, fallen and broken and mechanical and dead. This is the vision that Mother Gaia gave me today. In my meditation I saw the vast tracts of grey GMO plants dissolve into Mother Gaia and in their place real living crops appeared, not dead, mechanical things. Then the lands bloomed and burst forth in living color. The collective bee intelligence took notice, and buzzed happily.
    Last edited by northstar; 5th September 2013 at 18:39.
    ~ Tobias Lars

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to northstar For This Post:

doodah (7th September 2013), silverfish (7th September 2013), william r sanford72 (5th September 2013)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

last night in my meditations i realized i no longer was compelled to bother northstar about getting a hive.that whatever i was waiting for.getting impatient about.was beeing fulfilled.this Honey bee thread.and the gmo work.its what i was waiting to see.bee a part of.it has come to pass.and i hope it last.so..northstar you are doing great and i hope you find the enegy to keep going.good job.thanks for putting up with me about ya getting a hive.and thanks for all who come to this thread to visit and throw a bit of love to the bees and all natural life.we need more members to charge it up.so come on creators and vagabonds of reality.lets see what ya gott..
    Last edited by william r sanford72; 5th September 2013 at 19:11.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

northstar (6th September 2013), silverfish (7th September 2013), Star Tsar (5th September 2013)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

Hello bee people,

My wonderful squash plants are still making flowers and getting pollinated. I hope they will have time for their wonderful fruits to mature.

That's the good news. The bad news -- something I need some advice on -- is that today while mowing the yard I "found" a yellowjacket nest in the ground that I didn't know was there. The good news is that (thank the cosmos!) they didn't sting me. I have gotten stung every year for the past 10 years. Last year I knew there were yellowjacket nests in the ground but I didn't get stung because I stopped mowing the grass in August and avoided the whole problem.

Each year I have gotten stung, my allergic reaction has gotten worse. I haven't reached the point of anaphylactic shock, but it's not just a little red mark on my skin anymore. These guys sting multiple times! The last time I got stung my foot swelled up to the size of a football and it took a week for the swelling to go down.

Given all this, what do you suggest I do? My inclination is to wipe out the nest, since this one is located in an area of the yard that I use a lot. They've never been in that area before. The area where I stopped mowing was a part of the yard that I don't have to go into to do anything, so I didn't mind about not mowing there.

I've been able to make peace with all the other flying insects around me. Wasps? No problem. They can make nests in the flowers in my windowboxes if they want to. We don't bother each other. I've made peace with bumblebees, European hornets, even bald-faced hornets which can be quite aggressive. But no matter how much I've tried with the yellowjackets, I haven't found a way to live in peace with them.

Any suggestions? I'd rather not wipe out the nest. I don't feel good about doing it, but I'll do it if I have to.
    Last edited by doodah; 7th September 2013 at 05:17.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

northstar (9th September 2013), william r sanford72 (8th September 2013)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

being alergic is no joke and if the reaction to the venom is getting worse.first thing is go get an eppy pin.shot.from your local doctor.do this before anything else.couple years ago i gotta call from a local farmer who raised horses.he told me that honey bees were attacking them by the water trough.but he couldnt figure out where they were coming from.so packed up my suite.the smoker.some sugar water[my secret weapon for swarms]and thought i was gonna get a hive.when i gott there it wasnt honey bees.yellow jackets had built one of the biggest hives undeground i had ever seen.Massive.and the horses were actualy stepping through a part of the underground nest and inrage n them little yellow and black sewing machines with wings.mean little buggers.he couldnt move the trough.i had to.and the bee suit didnt work very well being that its desighned for honey bees.and there size.them yellow jackets would find the vent wholes on my hat..in they would go.nothing like a couple stings on the eyes and nose to give a person perspective.nothing like watching toughend farmers.well seasoned running around yelling and being chased to the house.guess my point is unless you can digg it up find the queen.she will probly stay there for next year.wont suggest poison but unless your willing to be stung...you will have to do something.go online and see what alternatives you have.if they were honey bees i could help.otherwise sorry..admire your willingness to deal with them for this long.seems the insects have a friend indeed.good luck.remember..EPPY PIN..SHOT..just incase.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

doodah (7th September 2013), northstar (9th September 2013), silverfish (7th September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 98 FirstFirst 1 3 13 53 98 LastLast