Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast

Thread: Beamed ? Easy way to get some relief - COUNTER-MEASURES

1. Link to Post #41
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: Beamed ? Easy way to get some relief - COUNTER-MEASURES

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    So here's my attempt. Over 30 feet of foil, 60+ foil leafs. Good use of the old windbags, too (re: the book).

Attachment 22724Attachment 22725

I cannot feel anything from this device, except occasionally a choppy sort of interference thingie. Especially when moving the pages around.
    Quote Bob: Move the pages slower, and when you find a strong "CHANGE" use some tape to hold the page in place - microwaves are short so tuning has to be precise
    The first pic shows how I stacked the leaves in eights(towards the back) and fours(at the front) - don't know why I did that...seemed right. At first I was going to use seven throughout but that didn't feel right.

The second pic shows where I put it, high up on my bookshelf,again, it seemed right.

Still working on how it changes the feel around me.
    Very nice layout - try changing the width to about 89 degrees (just less than 90) and then try the hand mudras that I had mentioned, and then verify that you can sense the hand mudra sensation and/or the bringing of the hand to the forehead for the spot which evokes some sorta change. Tuning the book is pretty much like noticing the change in characteristic in the body biofield.

Then move the book to a place and position where you have the best feelings in yourself. It may be most destressed, it might be most relaxed, most clarity or best vision - any of those most or best tunings would be from reducing some of the outside microwave assault.

Bob

2. Link to Post #42
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Beamed ? Easy way to get some relief - COUNTER-MEASURES

Quote Posted by REILLY (here)
    The paint would be applied to the walls, inside or out, actually shielding whatever is within....

I am still concerned, that if the book will capture signals, amplify them, and send them out, what is to prevent any living body in the vicinity from in turn absorbing said amplified signal?
    I wonder if you could dedicate a specific type of "quantum tuning sigel or RUNE symbol" would be appropriate? One would create the pattern out of the foil and put it on the front and back covers of the book. This particular RUNE I think may be appropriate and generic (Wunjo):

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wunjo.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	22726

(from http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/fo...3#.UivdF8Y3uSo)

3. Link to Post #43
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi, I've missed some points because I stuck on the design right now. Last nite while watching videos, I built one of those shields. It did not work as I thought it would. So I went and looked at your pics but they do not help either. In some of your posts I see you saying something about a "stack of foil pages". That one threw me, so, would it be alright if I try and clarify the proceedure? I hope so...

1. Find a large hard cover book the size of a page of looseleaf paper or so.

2. Open the book and tape a piece of tin foil the same size as the page, with no overlap (don't want the foil pieces to touch and short each other out).

3. Attach a piece of tin foi, as above, to a number of (? 5 - 10?) consecutive pages.

4. Once you have this first stack, tape them all together into one "stack", so that they work as one combined page.

5. Skip about ten pages and repeat proceedures 3 and 4.

6. Continue this proceedure throughout the entire book.

7. When finished, the book should be a collage of alternating thick pages of layered tin foil, interspersed by loose, unaltered pages.

8. Edit to add this part: Remember to cover the spine of the book, on the outside with tin foil, wrapping around the front and the back of the book a few inches.

9. Place sheild in desired location, fan out pages.

10. Atunement can be achieved by changing the gap between the pages and the overall orientation of the book itself.
    Hi Ernie - I put a single aluminum foil sheet on the inside cover page, then skipped what felt right, 10-14 pages and inserted a toothpick placeholder, then put a single sheet of aluminum foil on the second stack. Inserted a toothpick after about 10-14 pages, then on the next group put a single sheet of aluminum foil. Each bundle has one sheet on it.

The idea with that was to allow for maximum angular tuning and maximum amount of paper (the non-metalized page) for absorption. That layout then duplicates the Reich style ORGONE generator. In this case then we have multiple orgone generators that have a way to angle each layer (by moving the page groups, and the outer two covers - front and back)..

Many layers of foil/paper means a lot of tuning has to be done to setup the angles. I think from the pictures we have 9 or 10 bundles. So 9 or 10 foils are all that are used.

Bob

4. Link to Post #44
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

So here's my attempt. Over 30 feet of foil, 60+ foil leafs. Good use of the old windbags, too (re: the book).

Attachment 22724Attachment 22725

I cannot feel anything from this device, except occasionally a choppy sort of interference thingie. Especially when moving the pages around.

The first pic shows how I stacked the leaves in eights(towards the back) and fours(at the front) - don't know why I did that...seemed right. At first I was going to use seven throughout but that didn't feel right.

The second pic shows where I put it, high up on my bookshelf,again, it seemed right.

Still working on how it changes the feel around me.
    Have you located in your house where the microwave is coming in? Is there a particular spot which when you move into, you notice something different? Maybe thats the spot to put it in and tune it in that spot ?

5. Link to Post #45
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Okay, I'll edit the proceedure to reflect your recommendations. I'll make another one today, if I have time. I'm gonna leave this one the way it is though. My ears have stopped ringing and it might be because of this antennae. But Sundays the ringing often stops. I love Sundays for that reason. We'll see if my ears stay clear into tomorrow. Except the damn book is taking up my mouse space. Gotta work around the book. But I won't change it since, well my ears, I like not hearing the ringing...

edit to add: I did place a little crystal on top of the book, an idea I got from your suggestion of using runes, just before going to bed last nite (amethyst)
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 8th September 2013 at 20:17.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bob (8th September 2013), Gardener (8th September 2013), soleil (16th September 2013)

7. Link to Post #46
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Okay, I'll edit the proceedure to reflect your recommendations. I'll make another one today, if I have time. I'm gonna leave this one the way it is though.

My ears have stopped ringing and it might be because of this antennae. But Sundays the ringing often stops. I love Sundays for that reason.

We'll see if my ears stay clear into tomorrow. Except the damn book is taking up my mouse space. Gotta work around the book.

But I won't change it since, well my ears, I like not hearing the ringing...

edit to add: I did place a little crystal on top of the book, an idea I got from your suggestion of using runes, just before going to bed last nite (amethyst)
    Hia Earnie

When Hieronymus started work with his psychotronic machines, what he did was use vernier controls, cause coarse movement bypassed the needed resonant and anti-resonant points.

Name:  hieronymus_clone.jpg
Views: 1515
Size:  37.3 KB

When DeLaWarr built his psychotronic camera he put a very fine vernier adjustment on the primary coils, because coarse movement bypassed point needed to be accessed cause of over-shooting them. The DeLaWarr camera was a device that could tune into PAST TRACK and allow for images to be created and recorded on film or plates, of PAST EVENTS, from a witness of a current object. That says that the time phases still exist and can be quantumly tuned into..

You've seen these things:

Name:  vernierDial-1.jpg
Views: 1453
Size:  12.3 KB

The planetary gears inside the vernier dial allow for a very slight movement of the output shaft, with a large movement of the dial. Such very slightly moves the output.

Vernier tuning dials on the psychotronic apparatus then means folks have seen that very slight and very precise tuning is needed. That cued me into understanding we are dealing with microwaves, and then I started looking at various resonant frequencies.

DNA for instance has Microwave resonance in the 49-55 gigahertz bands. There are oxygen resonance in the 60 gigahertz bands

Water is resonating in the 15-19 gigahertz bands.

When we translate those frequencies into the wavelengths of those signals, we see distance from about 2 tenths (.2) of an inch up to 3/4 inch... Those wavelengths then need to be expressed across the horizontal distance between the metal plates. Since they are decreasing more and more closer as the pages get to the center binder of the book.

The longer wavelengths from the Wireless house phones, one's microwave oven, and Wireless G and Wireless N routers are in the 2 inch to 5 inch lengths. SO the pages that are separated by those distance will be responsible for dealing with those wireless router frequencies.

Going lower, we have hydrogen resonance at 9-10 inches, and cellphones as low as 14 inches. (Thats why I used a large book to cover that far).

The old pioneers when tuning found that they had to use ultra precision movements to get to the resonant points and anti-resonant points.

I don't think we need to come up with that much precision with verniers and precise ultra-flat sheets, and unique dielectrics for the absorbers.

The idea was to allow for common over-the-counter household items to be setup so that folks can get some relief.

The learning of the feeling of bio-fields when they change in some way obviously is one of the more important factors.

I've been curious about the RUNES symbolical patterns and of course the Hebrew Flame letters. Each to me means there is a relationship in time/space signature of a 3D antenna designed to do some type of "work".

My experiences in Cheops in 87 let me play with some of the acoustical gravitational resonances and record some of those for later FFT exploration.. Pretty interesting..

Anyway, slight adjustments, and go for recognizing the feelings when moving your hand near your forehead.. At the resonation point when you feel something, that feeling is what we are looking for with tuning - changes like that.

I like the quieting effect that you noticed. To me the ear nerves that are accessible in the jaw resonate in the 30-40 gigahertz range - that is about 3/8ths inch in wavelengths. Try optimizing the leaves that are space that far apart to see if you can optimize.

Name:  DeLaWarr_Camera.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  92.9 KB

The DeLaWarr camera as you can see is chock full of very fine tweaking thingies.. BUT when things were set just right, excitation sound waves (he used sonic microwaves), put a witness in to get a phase lock on the "object's reality signature", he then could move forward and backward in time and look at the outcome and history of the object getting the reference slice of reality.

Thanks for the update

Bob
    Last edited by Bob; 8th September 2013 at 21:20.

8. Link to Post #47
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Very simple primer on TUNING so that one can recognize a BIO-FIELD.

This is kinda a fun exercise, and it lets one start to understand Clinical Kinesiology a bit, Reike, Hand Mudra's..

Name:	HandMove-1xa (1).jpg
Views:	213
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	22744

Please look at the illustration for the hand positions and try to get as close as you can to the positions - it's pretty easy, you can try eyes open or eyes closed.

When doing this with closed eyes move your right opened HAND (palm facing you) with fingers stretched out (like you're going to wave) from about a 1/2 meter or thereabouts towards your forehead.

At some point, you will FEEL something happen - it might feel very subtle at first, but something seems to change.

Move your hand back and forth in that "change spot" until you can recognize it clearly. Try it then with your eyes opened. You've experienced your first biological wavefront.

As one becomes more sensitive to recognizing this "change in characteristic" response, lay your hand on a table, like next to your mouse (no not a real one, ur computer mouse , take your thumb and middle finger, and gradually SLOWLY close them together, palm UP - open & close them slowly, when you recognize a sensation, the "change in characteristic" - this again is a noting when the wavefront's have started to interact with your own emissions, the microwave in the environment (the background "noise of the universe").

More "tuning" shown here:

Name:	HandMoudras-1x.jpg
Views:	322
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	22742

What one is doing is "tuning" the reflectivity patterns to alter the placement of the nodes and anti-nodes.

At some point one would have, if you are quiet enough to sensed something change, possibly a feeling would be noted. One would have then acted as a "biological sensor". Knowing what is happening in your environment is important.

Name:  HandMoudras-1L.jpg
Views: 1226
Size:  14.2 KB

(Note in Image 3 above, one can use this grounding technique, if the stuff coming in from "out there" is just too much. It is something that can be done quickly and anywhere. I have found it can save you from overloads.

Those are a couple techniques that one can use to learn what it feels like to sense a bio-field. The CHANGE that you get from nothing to something back to nothing, that transition point.. that point shows the boundary edges of the wavelengths that you are tuning into. If you measure the distances between multiple nodes you can then track out the actual wavelengths of the biofields.

That type of measurement, accurately measuring using a meterstick or ruler was how the old pioneers determined bio-resonant wavelengths. Simple but overlooked in modern days.

Bob
    Last edited by Bob; 25th October 2015 at 02:23.

9. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Really enjoying the no ringing in ears - second day in a row!
    Sure would like to say this apparatus works, but not quite ready to yet. Got a bit more experimenting to do. My fan is acting up, and it is right in the path of the reflected signal. I wonder if this thing has anything to do with that...
    Oh, I almost forgot, last nite there was a massive explosion in a secret (camaflauged) power transforming station - that as far as I can see powers the cell towers on the high rise next to our small building. The explosion was very loud (not a tire blowing out) and it emitted a brilliant blue-white light (electrical arc). Not sure if this thing had anything to do with it but it is quite a coincidence.
    It was so loud I actually ducked my head under the sill of the window - I thought it was a bomb. And I'm not at all jumpy, usually.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 9th September 2013 at 16:27.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bob (9th September 2013), Chanlo23 (11th September 2013), Christine (9th September 2013), Gardener (17th September 2013), Gekko (12th September 2013), Kristin (10th September 2013), Limor Wolf (11th September 2013), penn (9th September 2013)

11. Link to Post #49
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Really enjoying the no ringing in ears - second day in a row!
    Sure would like to say this apparatus works, but not quite ready to yet. Got a bit more experimenting to do.

My fan is acting up, and it is right in the path of the reflected signal. I wonder if this thing has anything to do with that...

Oh, I almost forgot, last nite there was a massive explosion in a secret (camaflauged) power transforming station - that as far as I can see powers the cell towers on the high rise next to our small building.

The explosion was very loud (not a tire blowing out) and it emitted a brilliant blue-white light (electrical arc). Not sure if this thing had anything to do with it but it is quite a coincidence.

It was so loud I actually ducked my head under the sill of the window - I thought it was a bomb. And I'm not at all jumpy, usually.
    Good Morning Ernie

What I have seen with any type of "fixed tuning effective" apparatus, is that when the environment re-synchs into the new pattern, it may take as much as a very slight adjustment every hour for the first day, then about every other hour for the second day, then two or three adjustments day 3, and day 4 maybe 1 adjustment, day 5 not needed, day 6 not needed day 7 a very slight adjustment, then the pattern seems to hold if the stimulus that it is dealing with has remained stable..

If the stimulus is constantly varying then its a matter of "riding the pony", hold on and tweak as needed. When the environment changes cause something has been neutralized, reality has changed just a little bit and slight retunings deal with the changes to keep things in maximum dimensional resonance.

For this book beam dump device to not need re-tuning I believe is due to the very good tuning you did at the outset, and the angles created by the page leaves (the changing angular action resonantly linking to whatever incoming wave is present).. very well done !

I have seen issues with fan bearings and transformers IF they are the source of the stress fields. In other words, the stress inducing fields are flatlined, and the source of the stress is then removed.

So what I think is important, with the transformer being IN-LINE with the cellphone tower.. THEN the cellphone microwave signals were modulating no doubt the structure the transformer is housed in, the fields leaking from the transformer, prbly were acoustic third harmonic 60 cycles (assuming you are living in a 60 cycle power grid) or 180 hz. The guess is the scalar stresses in the building were rapidly released, no doubt the inducer concept behind the stress fields then quantumly cancelled.

In the other thread I have been talking about, the 4-Scenarios, I had mentioned when one removes the opposite flow rapidly, the flows can create a radical release of stored aberration. A slow substitution of opposing flows, sorta bleeds the "battery" down slowly instead of a short circuit and release of the short.. Just technique..

As you were saying, let's chalk it up to mere coincidence

Glad to know you are into tech terms too.

Bob
    Last edited by Bob; 9th September 2013 at 16:58.

12. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Here's my second attempt. Bigger book (14+ inches on the long side). Some pics to illustrate.

Name:	cutting foil.JPG
Views:	513
Size:	751.8 KB
ID:	22762Click image for larger version

Name:	template, ruler, foil leafs.JPG
Views:	584
Size:	752.7 KB
ID:	22763Click image for larger version

Name:	big new book.JPG
Views:	453
Size:	773.6 KB
ID:	22764

The first pick shows the cutting off the roll. There is the precut template to measure with and the steel ruler to tear along as a guide (works real good.

The next pic shows the longer straight edge (for longer than twelve inches) and the stack of newly cut foil leafs.

The last one shows the finished product alongside its little brother.

Hope this helps. And yes, it seems it does affect biology so be careful with it.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bob (10th September 2013), Chanlo23 (11th September 2013), Gardener (17th September 2013), Gekko (12th September 2013), Kristin (10th September 2013), Limor Wolf (11th September 2013), penn (9th September 2013), Sidney (10th September 2013), soleil (16th September 2013)

14. Link to Post #51
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Here's my second attempt. Bigger book (14+ inches on the long side). Some pics to illustrate.

Attachment 22762Attachment 22763Attachment 22764

The first pick shows the cutting off the roll. There is the precut template to measure with and the steel ruler to tear along as a guide (works real good.

The next pic shows the longer straight edge (for longer than twelve inches) and the stack of newly cut foil leafs.

The last one shows the finished product alongside its little brother.

Hope this helps. And yes, it seems it does affect biology so be careful with it.
    Just a quantum observation Ernie - the tuning you have done has quieted the high frequency noise here too. That's the quantum hologram in action. I can only imagine if 1600 users did the same thing, the forum members online at any one time.. Very Well Done ! and thanks !

Bob

15. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

The first book with the multiple consecutive pages of foil seems to need no tuning. Close it and the ringing comes roaring back. Open it (to about 89 degrees) and within minutes the ringing stops. I think the crystal has a lot to do with it, too. The microwaves "squeeze" the crystal that then emits its own correcting wavefront.

The new book I have aimed directly at the cell phone tower on the next building, no idea if it works, though. No more explosions, too bad, I was hoping they'd have to relocate the tower to another building - or come knocking on my door asking if I have any technology in the apartment...

I will go over the proceedure listing to reflect the two types of beam dump - the directional and omni-directional

glad you are feeling the long distance scalar function in your neck of the woods - and you're welcome, thank you!

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bob (11th September 2013), Gardener (17th September 2013), Gekko (12th September 2013), Kristin (12th September 2013), Limor Wolf (11th September 2013), soleil (16th September 2013)

17. Link to Post #53
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The first book with the multiple consecutive pages of foil seems to need no tuning. Close it and the ringing comes roaring back. Open it (to about 89 degrees) and within minutes the ringing stops. I think the crystal has a lot to do with it, too. The microwaves "squeeze" the crystal that then emits its own correcting wavefront.

The new book I have aimed directly at the cell phone tower on the next building, no idea if it works, though. No more explosions, too bad, I was hoping they'd have to relocate the tower to another building - or come knocking on my door asking if I have any technology in the apartment...

I will go over the proceedure listing to reflect the two types of beam dump - the directional and omni-directional

glad you are feeling the long distance scalar function in your neck of the woods - and you're welcome, thank you!
    Very good report Ernie. The multiple foil book, excellent that it works so well. I never have tried that many foil sheets, to know it deals with nerve issues is fantastic. I would love to hear from others with the "ringing sound" when they are thinking it is tinnitus, maybe it really isn't but is microwave assault. There are countless thousands who need something like that for help. Very well done !

The long-distance effect is ( what I believe is ) a holographic function at the quantum level, the information formation level. If one does a clearing of a very basic issue, it should spread out into the allness matrix, opening doors for others to also use it as a bridging or stepping stone. I am noticing an improvement in audible hearing of subtle sounds too. Maybe that's a side effect of the ringing diminishing.

Bob

18. Link to Post #54
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 times in 448 posts

Quote Posted by Bobd (here)
    Just a reminder, a piece of aluminum on EACH page of those groups of leaves is needed. Each aluminum foil sheet bounces the signal off the other aluminum foil sheet, and there is the organic material (the paper), separating the metal layers - so that is an ORGONE configuration.
    Hi Ernie - I put a single aluminum foil sheet on the inside cover page, then skipped what felt right, 10-14 pages and inserted a toothpick placeholder, then put a single sheet of aluminum foil on the second stack. Inserted a toothpick after about 10-14 pages, then on the next group put a single sheet of aluminum foil. Each bundle has one sheet on it.
    Ok, so I'm a bit confused as to whether I did this right or not. I'm assuming that since you only used 10 sheets of foil, there's only one sheet per stack of pages. Which is consistent with my design. I spaced those 10 sheets fairly evenly throughout the book. Now, I'm also assuming that each sheet of foil is 'sandwiched' by several unaltered pages on both sides, making 10 individual 'stacks' of pages. Am I understanding this correctly?

19. Link to Post #55
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gekko (here)
    Just a reminder, a piece of aluminum on EACH page of those groups of leaves is needed. Each aluminum foil sheet bounces the signal off the other aluminum foil sheet, and there is the organic material (the paper), separating the metal layers - so that is an ORGONE configuration.
    Ok, so I'm a bit confused as to whether I did this right or not. I'm assuming that since you only used 10 sheets of foil, there's only one sheet per stack of pages.

Which is consistent with my design. I spaced those 10 sheets fairly evenly throughout the book. Now, I'm also assuming that each sheet of foil is 'sandwiched' by several unaltered pages on both sides, making 10 individual 'stacks' of pages. Am I understanding this correctly?
    Thats pretty much it. Depends on the amount of pages in the book. The cookbook I used had 100 pages. So I created ten sections of pages (the insulators), and placed on the outside of each stack (keeping the aluminum sheet free in air) at the start of each stack.

I can also visualize a design of 5 sheets of paper on each side too, the aluminum being on an inside sheet of the stack, which is what I assume you did?

Ernie may be able to explain a bit more of what he did on his first design

The old Reich data said to use glass wool.. To me glass wool is fiberglass that is used to insulate buildings from cold (or heat). The point I believe is he wanted a good dielectric to have the metal coating attached. I suppose if one were to look at it at a very small atomic level, charge wise this would tend to pick up microwave energy of multiple frequencies, couple the electric field into the dielectric and short it out. thereby cancelling any electrical charges.

That Ernie added an amythest crystal is a great concept. Love those points, very soothing. The discussion was about trying to deal with the "return to sender" energy which should be created when the device is tuned right (adjusting the spacing and angles of the book being opened). The Key to the TUNING was being able to note inside of one-self when a desired bioactive effect happens.

I went for exposed conductor (an aluminum sheet) with an air gap to have as much microwave pickup and looked at the "beam dump effect" (the ever narrowing gap as the pages got to the center book binding) bouncing the incoming microwave according to its frequency (or wavelength) at the correct spot down the throat of the book leaves. I wanted to have as much exposed charge on the aluminum, so I left air gap, instead of insulating the aluminum sheets with paper on each side. BUT I think maybe things could be optimized.

In my design: Looking at the electrical structure, on one side of the slanted cavity (looking into the book) the microwave beam would be bouncing on metal, and the other side of the cavity to get to the metal is going thru the paper leaves. The paper is the organic component in which the "return to sender" field is created.

So the energy bounce would be (lets say looking leftwards) one metal - one insulator - one metal. The only difference between the designs tested to date seems to be the thickness of the cavity gap between the metal conductors.

Of course that thickness difference in the pages per group would change the bandwidth and tuning. This could be optimized as to the wavelengths we are dealing with.

Possibly someone could do a test with some sheets of paper and some aluminum foil on top of both sides to see where the resonance frequencies are, and what bioeffects are noted with different thicknesses of paper between the two metal layers. Granted it doesn't have the slant angle of the groups, but it would give some good indication of bio-field effect I believe.

I'd love for somebody with an anechoic chamber to put this thing in it, and sweep it with a spectrum analyzer and plot the curve, absorption and impedance. That would allow for optimizing and of course fully analyzing why the first design you did is so effective.

We are combining Reich's work on orgonne, Microwave absorber and antenna design (corner reflector for gain), optics beam dump concepts, and psychotronics for biofield intention. (and keeping it practically nil for the cost so that anyone can do it). I think its worth the experimentation.

Ernie can you offer Gekko some pointers here?

Bob
    Last edited by Bob; 11th September 2013 at 17:03.

20. Link to Post #56
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Folks,

I will be posting shortly, some more designs in a little bit, of a different type of hand held tuner, that is portable, practically ZERO COST to produce (and has the equivalent "power" of 1000$ commercial systems). Where there can be experimentation with it, is to apply the different types of RUNES designs with metallic paint (silver preferably obtainable as a printed circuit repair pen), or glued on aluminum foil symbols.

Again its a fun simple project to develop tools and solutions to help ourselves deal with the incoming microwave assaults.

Bob

PS - OK. It's online now in the next post to this one. Because the back Reflector Disk can be easily removed and changed out with different disks with different RUNES on it, it should provide for many hours of useful experimentation. Build as many as you want but please know this is not for sales, not for making money on. This is about helping.
    Last edited by Bob; 11th September 2013 at 23:23.

21. Link to Post #57
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Name:	DixieTuner.jpg
Views:	1110
Size:	117.1 KB
ID:	22786 DIXIE CUP TUNER

Howdy Folks , here is an ultra simple personal tool that one can build. I call it the Dixie Tuner as it uses a Dixie Cup (the two ounce size) some cardboard cutouts, and a new #2 Pencil and one thumbtack.

What you should have also is a hot glue gun (that's the easiest way to glue on home projects, decorations and things, and uses hot-melted polyethylene plastic rods as the "glue". The polyethylene is the type of material you see in sandwich baggies, that clear really stretchable stuff.

If you have an exacto knife you can cut out the RUNE design called Wunjo - or the rune for "perfection", the ideal manifestation of the "correct wishing". The RUNE symbol is painted on with conductive silver paint, or gold paint (which really is brass), or can be a cut-out from aluminum foil. The key is for it to be conductive.

The scales shown in the pix are relative and there is a pretty good indication of what is close to ideal.

The big thing for the "activation" of >100% dimensional coupling is to set the Dixie cup's inside sub-resonator disk optimally. What one wants is a 5/8 positioning relationship between where the bottom of the Dixie cup contacts the Pencil. Cut the hole tight in the bottom of the Dixie cup and in the sub-resonator disk. You don't want this to just slide around by itself when you move it around - you want it to remain fixed, but allow for retuning and optimization as needed.

When you get the sub-reflector disk in the optimum bio-active position, add a few drops of hot glue to the edges of the Dixie-cup to hold it in pace. No need to add a lot of hot-glue cause you don't want to upset the bio-active balance point you achieved.

Make the back disk, the MAIN REFLECTOR a little bit bigger than the large opening size of the Dixie cup. On this reflector place or pen in the Wunjo Rune. It must be made with a conductive material, such as silver ink. These ink pens are available in hobby shops, or electronics stores. If that can't be found one can use conductive silver paint in bottle form, or gold paint (brass) or copper paint. My best results were from using a silver circuit board repair pen that contained pure silver powder.

Tuning - hold the thought and move the Dixie cup ever so slightly back and forth to "brighten up" the thought. Adjust as "reality quantumly changes" and as needed.

I find a little stand can be made (non-conductive), made out of toothpicks that allows the Dixie cup to be supported by the toothpick stand. The attachment of the toothpicks to the Dixie cup should be exactly under where the sub-reflector disk was glued in place.

We do not want to upset the geometry of the system, and the ratios need to be pretty precise. This works on background microwave energy (7.35 centimeter wavelength cosmic background energy or zeropoint flux of the universe). If you want you can google: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discove...ound_radiation

Bob

22. Link to Post #58
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Howdy Folks - "AUM" design

Here is a slightly different Reflector Disk Design for the Dixie Tuner.

This uses the AUM symbology. (pronounced ohhmmmmmm).. but this is the representation and the significance of the symbology.

Name:  Aum-Disk.jpg
Views: 1229
Size:  31.9 KB

Explanation:

Name:	Aum.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	22789

Enjoy,

Bob

http://www.hindunet.org/aum/
    Last edited by Bob; 12th September 2013 at 00:20.

23. Link to Post #59
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

One more interesting RUNE pattern
    Algiz - The strong protective side in the unconscious; the influence which will protect you..

Y with a continuation of the vertical line upwards - like the ELK horns. Strong and protective.

ALGIZ (also called Elhaz) is a powerful rune, because it represents the divine might of the universe. The white elk was a symbol to the Norse of divine blessing.

Seems to me then if we use the Dixie Tuner and have the reflector set to Algiz, we would have the psionic equivalent of the Divine with us. I will be eager to hear people's uses of this Rune on the Dixie Tuner.

Bob

Name:  Algiz.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  22.2 KB

Name:  Runic_letter_algiz.jpg
Views: 1000
Size:  4.3 KB
    Last edited by Bob; 12th September 2013 at 19:00.

24. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member Chanlo23's Avatar
    Thanks

I have also seen a reflector disk created with the Hebrew letters יַהְוֶה for YHVH used as a 'rune'.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Chanlo23 For This Post:

Bob (12th December 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast