1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

Default Re: Beamed ? Easy way to get some relief - COUNTER-MEASURES

I'm very grateful for this thread!
    I haven't had a chance to read it in depth as yet, but am looking forward to it and to trying out some of the suggestions.
    Thanks!
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

birddog (31st December 2014), Bob (30th December 2014), Carmody (11th January 2015), Chanlo23 (3rd March 2015), Roisin (30th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #122
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Thanks OnaWah - the key is in the tuning (moving the placement of the book, pointing it appropriately, and then adjusting the spacing of the leaves to the correct angle..) - easy to tune to get relief, best possible sensation.. Lots of advanced tuning but this is the easiest to get started... The material of book plus metal allows for orgonne btw to be worked with..

Top of the New Year to you and all

-Bob

4. Link to Post #123
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'll be working on that today, Bob.
    Thanks again. I may take it to work with me, as my workplace is very near a cell phone tower. I live in a very liberal little town, so I probably won't get ribbed about it too much!
    Happy New Year!
    ( My town just got great news-- the local energy provider will not be building a huge system of power lines through our region, after much protest from locals.
    So I won't have as many EMFs to deal with, at least!
    See my posts here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...by-Aisha-North )
    Each breath a gift...

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bob (4th January 2015), ulli (10th January 2015)

6. Link to Post #124
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I've got one book made, and it does seem to be helping.
    I'm going to make a second one today.
    Thanks again, Bob, for this easy, inexpensive method for protection.
    Each breath a gift...

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bob (10th January 2015), Carmody (11th January 2015)

8. Link to Post #125
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I've got one book made, and it does seem to be helping.
    I'm going to make a second one today.
    Thanks again, Bob, for this easy, inexpensive method for protection.
    Try different sized books too.. The key is finding the right spot(s) in the room which have the most amount of microwave reflections (which is where the intense scalars build up, as a noxious spot), and put the beam dump book there. Adjust the pointing location, the height, the angles of the pages, the angle of the book.. In short you have full control over the noxious energies, and how they are dumped or damped out.

In the thread is the Dixie Cup Tuner.. That one lets you setup POSITIVE energy.. So after using the beam dump to clean out negative disruptive vibes.. the Positive can be brought through more-so ..

9. Link to Post #126
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

i've done about 3 different models, with varying thickness. these i just made and have been trying out pointed at hot spots.

thanks again bob! indeed crown opening at 89 degrees. it's like we're blasted to prevent the connection and keep our biofield constantly in stress. i'll be posting more of my r&d with this.

fyi, i use thicker aluminum foil than the basic store bought stuff and use 3M adhesive to get the sheet perfectly on the "page".

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to c0di For This Post:

Bob (9th February 2015), Cara (7th December 2015), Dawn (26th February 2015)

11. Link to Post #127
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Very well done ! c0di

I wonder if the crown chakra is also attacked from microwave from satellites?

12. Link to Post #128
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

indeed it is getting attacked. the book opens up communication per se with my energy outside of physicality. i have multiple people making these and testing them out.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to c0di For This Post:

Bob (2nd March 2015)

14. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Here's one for ya, Bob.

Terahertz beam splitter/filter. Inkjet printed.

Then, if we go to the idea of reality being painted into existence on a wave of UV and above frequencies...then..things like printed filters, printed words, shapes, etc..all take on appropriate meaning. I included the image, as in this case, the reference is important.

New filter could advance terahertz data transmission

University of Utah engineers have discovered a new approach for designing filters capable of separating different frequencies in the terahertz spectrum, the next generation of communications bandwidth that could allow cellphone users and Internet surfers to download data a thousand times faster than today. Once the filter is designed, it can be fabricated using an off-the-shelf inkjet printer.

Filtering out different frequencies will be important in the development of the terahertz spectrum for communications. By filtering out unwanted frequencies users can download information from the Internet or talk on a cellphone, for example, with less noise or interfering signals.

The terahertz range refers to the band of frequencies between infrared light and radio waves. Engineers consider it the next frontier in communications because of the enormous potential for boosting data transmission rates. The technology also is being studied for next-generation medical imaging and airport scanners. Terahertz rays, or T-rays, can pass through many materials without using ionizing radiation, which makes them attractive for use in medical imaging and security screening devices.

This new methodology for creating filters was published in a paper Feb. 27 in The Optical Society's online journal, Optica.

"Your cellphone operates at a frequency of 2.4 gigahertz. A terahertz is a thousand gigahertz," said graduate student Andrew Paulsen, who co-authored the paper with U electrical and computer engineering professor, Ajay Nahata. "If we could effectively use the terahertz spectrum for communications, we could have a thousand times more bandwidth than we currently do."

Paulsen and Nahata discovered that by creating certain computer-generated designs using engineering software called MATLAB and printing them on a plastic sheet via a regular inkjet printer, they could create a filter that allows certain terahertz frequencies to pass through while blocking others out. The printer uses silver-metal ink similar to what is used for the production of circuit boards and tiny antennas.

By using a terahertz generator, which shoots out an invisible beam of light, researchers can measure the frequencies as the beam passes through the filter. The dimensions and geometry of the printed designs, which can look like a wavy bull's-eye for example, determine which frequencies get through and to what extent.

This method is an important step in utilizing the terahertz spectrum for commercial use, possibly as the basis for the next "5G" network for cellphones. If cellphones on a current "4G" network can download data at 10 to 15 megabits per second, terahertz technology can potentially send data back and forth at terabits per second (or millions of megabits per second). Using filters in such a network will be a vital component because it will be necessary to separate frequencies in order to create multiple communication channels. Many wireless devices use filters to single out frequencies, including Wi-Fi routers, televisions and cellphones.

It might be another 10 years before consumers are using Wi-Fi routers or cellphones with terahertz technology, but communications companies could use it for their network backones much sooner. A current limitation of terahertz frequencies is that they require line of sight and can transmit only over short distances. But some researchers have already achieved lightning download speeds with wireless terahertz chips, and others are interested in broadcasting super-high-definition 4K television signals over the air with cameras that use the terahertz spectrum.

"Terahertz technology is something there is a lot of interest in," Nahata said. "I guarantee that people will come up with new ideas that can use all of that available bandwidth."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That it may be possible to 'paint' a room-space, with the correct filter.
    Last edited by Carmody; 2nd March 2015 at 18:16.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

arwen (2nd March 2015), Atlas (7th December 2015), Bob (2nd March 2015), skyflower (4th March 2015), Stephanie (7th July 2015)

16. Link to Post #130
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Excellent Carmody, what folks could use is also a 3D printed version of the book, with some way to incorporate the metallic patterns.. A beam dump is simple, basically stuff one can find in their kitchen and on the book shelf..

Some of this exotic stuff could provide some great relief.

I really like the idea of TUNABILITY to whatever specifically is bombarding folks so they can immediately dump that microwave field..

The standing waves, are the most assaulting patterns..

What Becker had noted, was besides the direct EMF (Electromagnetic fields), when there were complex fields, then within tissue, these fields would create destructive interference, and in that case, that is where the damage is happening, in the destructive interference..

17. Link to Post #131
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Great thread for the new folk to take a look at - feng shui for one's environment..

18. Link to Post #132
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

every now and then for the new folk I think it is worth revisiting this thread when, especially when folks feel like they are being energetically assaulted...

19. Link to Post #133
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I think it is time to do a bump for the thread as folks are starting to say SCALARS are good for one - they are not.

20. Link to Post #134
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Read through this thread again. lots of great information on personal shielding.

Highly recommended

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bob (3rd August 2017), onawah (3rd August 2017)

22. Link to Post #135
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I agree and I just posted a link to this thread here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1170777
    Each breath a gift...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bob (3rd August 2017)

24. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

Just wanted to add that I set my microwave dumb books last night and the ringing in my ears stopped immediately. No more ringing!

I had become used to the noise. I had learned to live with it. Man, what a difference.

Or maybe it's a coincidence

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bob (3rd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th August 2017), onawah (4th August 2017)

26. Link to Post #137
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

If you all recall, Reich talked about orgone, and folks have talked about orgonite to be able to deal with assaults.. The concept behind the microwave beam dump has an aspect of "orgone" within between the paper/metal layers, very similar to Reich's orgone accumulators.

How we differ with this is the book device is TUNABLE, and orientable to the direction where the microwave comes in from. As I pointed out else where, there are chances that because microwaves bounce around, there can be multiple directions where the microwaves can come in from, and of course there are multiple sources of microwave signals in our lives these days from wireless LAN's wireless hot spots, cell towers, satellites, and still point-to-point microwave data relays.

What I have found, when we can FEEL the effects, there are a couple of conditions that happen.. A direct single microwave signal being sent from a transmitter where we are in a FAR FIELD condition, (some distance away, lets say greater than 100 feet) the available power that can be absorbed by tissues is below the HEATING threshold which the regulatory bodies have set as safe standards..

BUT when multi-path conditions happen (reflected and direct waves being received), there are higher voltage gradients created in tissue which can then trip a nerve into firing. That then is felt.

When the microwave signals are 180 degrees out of phase or "phase conjugating", there is complete destruction of the voltage, but the SCALAR component or "force component" of the wave appears. And that scalar component is destructive to matter.. That can be felt.

The beam dump concept illustrated in this thread allows for tunability to be able to address multiple wavelengths (channels lets say) of microwave to be phase cancelled, absorbed like how orgone would be absorbed in the paper layers, and oriented in the needed direction (use multiple books for multiple directions). The psychotronic effect can be created to neutralize the scalar by precise tuning (quantum interference holographic tuning method). That can deal with a simple destructive "harassment" beam based on microwave scalar.

Let's leave it at that for the more advanced theory.

Getting rid of the ringing is a pretty good tweak there Ernie - well done !

27. Link to Post #138
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

hello long lost friends!

I have a question. How could we use this tech against the pulsed oscillations now coming into our homes with these smart meters? Any thoughts?

I have a few, but unsure how to do it.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to c0di For This Post:

Bob (31st August 2017)

29. Link to Post #139
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by c0di (here)
    hello long lost friends!

I have a question. How could we use this tech against the pulsed oscillations now coming into our homes with these smart meters? Any thoughts?

I have a few, but unsure how to do it.
    That's a good question.

This type of method, is called a microwave beam dump, with similarities to orgone and orgonite effects due to the layers of metal/insulator/metal/insulator which Reich was noted for. I added the "radionic" like tuning method, which is the spacing between the leaves of the book.

Potentially the radionic-like tuning would be useful as an in-direct method. I believe the smartmeter (The frequency of operation is typically in the 902 MHz and 2.4 GHz bands. Power output is typically 1 watt in the 902 MHz band and much less in the 2.4 GHz band.) see: http://www.arrl.org/smart-meters

Potentially "carrier current" radio frequencies are used, instead of the higher cellular-phone-like and WLan frequencies (operating in the 1.7 to 80 MHz frequency bands).

Saturation then in one's building would be similar to having a cellphone in use and a wireless LAN (such as from one's notebook computer and wireless router).

I'd suggest trying the beam dump book and adjusting it (tuning radionically in other words) for best possible feel. It may require more than one setup book as there most likely would be multiple locations where the RF would be entering and bouncing around.

Some alternate methods used what is called a biological pacer, similar to a pacemaker which induces a strong but more biologically stabilizing frequency than the digital modulation on those microwave carriers. Some folks have looked at low frequency schumann frequencies on said microwave carriers, Puharich was the earliest researcher that I know of who developed a 10 hertz band modulator for his watch devices.

30. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

I am just recovering from ... something. About three days of heavy feelings, unexplainable funk, sleep disruption and digestive disorder. It was like getting hit with a metaphoric brick!

I wonder if it could have been the Hurricane Harvey energy dump from the stratosphere heaters. It almost literally hurt. Both me and my girl experienced it hard. I did not teoll her what I believe the cause to be because there's no proof and I don't want to scare her.

I think there may be a new threat that is just coming to the fore but has been in development now for over thirty years - ELF and VLF communications. When they first began experiments with this technology there were numerous reports of whale beachings, whales crashing into propellers and otherwise acting crazy and suicidal. Now there are hints this tech is being used in more nefarious ways and that the weaponry is far more refined and accurate. There are some threads on this development.

c0di: Pulsed energy signals should respond well to this beam dump design except that the tuning might be more tricky since the signal is intermittent.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bob (31st August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast