+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Philip Corso Jr's Presentations on Roswell, time travel, and more

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,250 times in 635 posts

Default Re: Philip Corso Jr's Presentations on Roswell, time travel, and more

Another good show by Kevin Moore, posted just after the one with Kerry Cassidy
    I never think I've heard Phil Corso Jr interviewed before.

They talk a lot about time travel & paralell universes not so much about the Roswell crash. A bit jumpy interview but still worth watching in my opinion.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2018), BMJ (13th June 2018), ichingcarpenter (18th September 2018), KiwiElf (26th June 2018), william r sanford72 (6th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Hi Rawhide68, I merged your thread with this pre-existing one
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

BMJ (13th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th June 2018), Rawhide68 (9th June 2018), william r sanford72 (6th June 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

I think Corso Jr. is embellishing his father's work. There is no reason to think he can do his father one better through conjecture. His father's ideas have merit. Junior, not so much.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

BMJ (13th June 2018), Nasu (24th January 2019), Omni (6th June 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Well, you have point, which in my mind only conclude that US tried to back-engineer the crafts from Roswell and Corona in the knots and bullts way. The only way to go at that time, after that we had Bob Lazar among others, and by 1963 according to latest interview with Phil Jr, thats when they had it operative, back in 1963-64

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thanks Hervë, mm Herve'e mmm thanks Herv`^**e , Hervè

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

BMJ (13th June 2018), Hervé (9th June 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Shift it to time travel please, thanks (I'm still wondering if A go to B back then from now to future).. .

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

One thing is clear to me, if you "time travel" is you dont.

All time is here and and present for us, Linear time is an illusion, we all agree on that ?
    So there is no go from point "A" to "B" because your' e allready at point B, while still at point A, perhaps, a little, doH!

And colleageus in office ask me, "Why I'm not a married man living with with 2 (or 3) kids and a dog (cat is ok) and cars, (1 car is OK).

Obviously They think there is something wrong with me.
    And if they say so they must be right, right?
    Thats how a robotic I had became
    But my 27 cicle of Saturn has finaly stopped, so I feel good about the future
    So I struggle along everyday with a normal office work, and ,I hate it,
    2018 I'm glad about that, It show signs of life is still within them.
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 9th June 2018 at 09:19.

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    Shift it to time travel please, thanks (I'm still wondering if A go to B back then from now to future).. .
    Yes, done. (The Time Travel section didn't exist when this was first posted.)

One thing is clear to me, if you "time travel" is you dont.

All time is here and and present for us, Linear time is an illusion, we all agree on that ?
    So there is no go from point "A" to "B" because your' e allready at point B, while still at point A, perhaps, a little, doH!
    Semantics! If a being comes from my future and tells me I'm going to win the lottery next week, and gives me the correct numbers to help me do that, then as far as I'm concerned they're a bona fide time traveler.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (13th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2018), Rawhide68 (26th June 2018), Shadowself (9th June 2018), Valerie Villars (9th June 2018)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

As if it's of any interest to you readers, I do have a an experiennce going back about five years ago, wich has to do with reasoning, understanding that time is probably a big Illusion.
    It was at my friends country house (by the way close to the nuclear powerplant in Studsvik) I don't think that influnsed me at all, but want to put it in.

It's hard for me to put it in letters, but I'll try to my best.
    The fire was slowly dying out in front of me, sleeping on a mattress in front of it. I fell asleep in front of the fire, feeling worm and whole.

Please listen now!
    There was Me living on another time planet in another body on another freaking planet, and at the same time I was aware of being in 2 bodies at the same time, for only a fringe of a second. And to experience that I LIVED PARALELL simulatnously Was big bang for me waking up.
    Thanks for sharing..

I'm exhaused writing aboout it, I appreciate This Forum
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 26th June 2018 at 22:49.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th June 2018), Hervé (13th July 2018), KiwiElf (26th June 2018), Smell the Roses (13th July 2018), sunwings (13th July 2018), Valerie Villars (18th September 2018)

15. Link to Post #29
    Scotland Avalon Member stevcolx's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't see the video interviews as I am at work but did Corso mention the IX-97 real Philadelphia Experiment?
    Racism is programmed Ignorance

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stevcolx For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018)

17. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

Please listen now!
    There was Me living on another time planet in another body on another freaking planet, and at the same time I was aware of being in 2 bodies at the same time, for only a fringe of a second. And to experience that I LIVED PARALELL simulatnously Was big bang for me waking up.
    Thanks for sharing..

I'm exhaused writing aboout it, I appreciate This Forum
    Thank you for sharing this valuable experience with us, Rawhide. It seems like there should be a way to have access to your whole experience, not just this one on this planet at this time.
    There's no time like the present.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Valerie Villars (18th September 2018)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by stevcolx (here)
    I can't see the video interviews as I am at work but did Corso mention the IX-97 real Philadelphia Experiment?
    Not as best I know. Can you say more?

20. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

It has been a long time since I read the book (so I could be wrong), but I am not aware of the late Philip J. Corso mentioning time travel and parallel universes. Could someone verify that he did speak of them in the book?

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th July 2018), Bill Ryan (13th July 2018)

22. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    It has been a long time since I read the book (so I could be wrong), but I am not aware of the late Philip J. Corso mentioning time travel and parallel universes. Could someone verify that he did speak of them in the book?
    No, he didn't. But his son did: rather wild and interesting stuff, too.

What they each wrote is here, btw:

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th July 2018), Omni (13th July 2018), Smell the Roses (13th July 2018)

24. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Another good show by Kevin Moore, posted just after the one with Kerry Cassidy
    I never think I've heard Phil Corso Jr interviewed before.

They talk a lot about time travel & paralell universes not so much about the Roswell crash. A bit jumpy interview but still worth watching in my opinion.

I just watched this and found it interesting and worth my time.. I was on the fence with Corso for a long time sometimes leaning in favor or not.

Does anyone know what he's talking about when he mentions 'the black bag''....as proof?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2018)

26. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ichingcarpenter (here)
    Does anyone know what he's talking about when he mentions 'the black bag''....as proof?
    He's referring to the black bag of documents shown a couple of times in the video.

I just saw the interview (rather late off the mark!). I confess I found it a little hard to watch.

Kevin Moore, despite all his good intentions, did a pretty poor job. And I say that with no disrespect... my guess is that he knows it.

He tried hard, and was as earnest as a schoolkid, but just didn't know enough about the subject, quite often struggled to understand what Corso was saying, and jumped around while missing on obvious (and key) follow-up questions, seemingly often just not knowing quite what to ask next.

He seemed to be unaware (at the time) of many important open ends that Corso left dangling. Worth watching, but frustrating. I'd imagine that 80% of Avalon members viewing this would end up with as many questions as answers after an hour and 20 mins. I was disappointed. It was all a rare opportunity missed.

~~~

And a PS, just noticed as I saved this post. In the video title, Kevin didn't even spell Col. Philip Corso's name right (one 'l', not two). It takes 30 seconds (maybe less!) to check. Nit-picky, of course, but there's something there about detail and background knowledge, which rather seems to kind of sum it up.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 31st October 2018 at 05:06.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (11th October 2018), Did You See Them (11th October 2018), Nasu (24th January 2019), RunningDeer (30th October 2018), sunwings (11th October 2018)

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

Thought this needed a post of its own.
    This is a very good interview with some very important info, connects a lot of dots

Here is a great interview with the son of Col Philip Corso. Some very interesting data re Roswell.

Mod note from Bill: this was initially posted as a new thread, and then I moved it here. This Kevin Moore interview has actually already been discussed above by several members including myself, but I'm leaving it here just to bump the very interesting thread.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 24th January 2019 at 16:28.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

mountain_jim (24th January 2019), scotslad (24th January 2019), yelik (24th January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2