+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast

Thread: Gen. Bert Stubblebine (Gnostic Media Interview) - Sept 13, 2013

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Default Re: Gen. Bert Stubblebine (Gnostic Media Interview) - Sept 13, 2013

Oh, he’s just a “good old boy” who joined the armed forces because he believed in America and freedom and liberty, and to protect it from all enemies, of which there were and are many. He served his country honorably by gathering intelligence (the lay of the land), which he handed off to the commanding officers in the field, remaining detached from its eventual use, since the armed forces is very compartmentalized and strictly operates on a “need to know” basis. Hey, I’m just an intelligence officer and don’t need to know, as I am not a tactical officer.

That’s what the interview implies. To the 15% who may take his declaration; that there are some inconsistencies in the official 9-11 story, we already know that without Stubblebine’s declaration. It just puts him out here with the rest of us conspiracy theorists who are still rattling on about 9-11 twelve years later…blah…blah…blahhh… Can’t we let the poor victims rest in peace?

As far as what does he know, and when did he know it, and who knew who used it, I’d say he’s dirty. How can you be at the top and not know? I find the plausible deniability disingenuous. Can a leopard change its stripes? Not likely. Very, very unlikely, especially in the top ranks of the military.

So, from my point of view, this interview has very little import and only serves to confirm that Stubblebine stares at goats and is an old fart who is listening to too much alternative media. But really, it’s the stuff “behind” the interview that we are not supposed to look at that is of greater import, such as:

1. There exists technology that can and does have the ability to change brain wave patterns and remote control the thoughts and actions of ANY individual.

2. Those in the upper echelons of government are compromised, have a file full of dirt on them that the power brokers can use at any time to discredit any rogue agents, and these agents rarely, if ever, break rank as it is so detrimental to their survival.

3. The US is just a territory of the global elite and the military is just the paid mercenaries for these elite. The nationalistic notions are “psyops” to use the word here, and all of the notions we were taught in school and in society, which we operate under, are fallacious.

4. Huxley, Wasson, Bernay’s, and the early fathers of mind control, took over media and education and have set the agenda and have dumbed down the populace almost to the point of robatrons.

5. There is about 15% of the population that have a strain of DNA which cannot be controlled. We are like gnats on the back of an elephant and are not that big of a threat to the agenda.

6. There exists stellar technology, Tesla wireless electricity from the earth technology, and all manner of composites and exotic metals which are NOT in the public domain, but are held by the military and the government. The electric and oil grids are obsolete.

7. Any talk of oil scarcity, the need to develop natural gas resources, or solar and wind resources, is just a diversion “psyop” tactic to keep the focus away from the hidden technology and keep us stuck in an old control paradigm of scarcity and oligarchy.

I could go on, and this list could extend further, until the entire existing paradigm is exposed as part of the psyop, and that ALL OF US are stuck in this mind control psyop to one degree or another. If even half or what we have heard is true, the implications are staggering.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

awakeningmom (22nd April 2015), Bob (15th September 2013), Christine (15th September 2013), Gardener (15th September 2013), Heather2017 (15th September 2013), JRS (17th September 2013), karelia (15th September 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (15th September 2013), lastlegs (16th September 2013), learninglight (18th September 2013), Limor Wolf (16th September 2013), RUSirius (16th September 2013), sandy (28th September 2013), Selene (16th September 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,577 times in 32,794 posts

-------

I very much enjoyed listening to the interview.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions (and these are only opinions!). For me, General Bert described very openly, honestly and magnanimously that he had his epiphany when he looked at the hole in the wall of the Pentagon, only really a few short years ago, and realized that he was being lied to. Even the most skeptical among us might admit that that is plausibly true.

All the time he was in military service, and beyond his retirement -- as he explained -- he had never questioned a thing. Now, he sees the world differently. Ever since 2008, I've been receiving e-mails from him and his team pointing out the deceptions. The first I got, I think, was about flu vaccinations.

I've never met or spoken with him, but I believe he is an honorable man who is admitting, better late than never, that he's been a dupe most of his life. (And 'dupe' is the word he used in the interview. How many of us ever have the courage to say that about ourselves?)

There are people out there on the net who are CERTAIN I work for the CIA, and are CERTAIN David Icke is a Mason because of his strange handshake. ("Look! There's proof!"). Avalon member we-R-one was CERTAIN that Todd Hathaway is an Agenda 21 stooge, and spent dozens of hours in research and meticulous presentation trying to show something that you and I know is not true.

We all need to be aware of our subjective certainties. Ultimately, we cannot be 100.000% certain of anything, but I feel 99% certain that General Burt is exactly who he says he is. And I'm 99.999% certain that no-one on this thread is a bud guy who intends any ill to anyone. If we're being meticulously intellectually honest, I suggest that we have to leave it at that.

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (16th September 2013), AlaBil (15th September 2013), araucaria (15th September 2013), Atlas (15th September 2013), Bob (15th September 2013), ceetee9 (18th September 2013), Christine (15th September 2013), fifi (16th September 2013), Gardener (15th September 2013), JRS (17th September 2013), karelia (15th September 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (15th September 2013), lastlegs (16th September 2013), Limor Wolf (16th September 2013), mountain_jim (18th September 2013), peterspm (16th September 2013), RUSirius (16th September 2013), ulli (15th September 2013), Ultima Thule (16th September 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Hi Norman - I created a post later on getting into some more of the psyops techniques - it is the method to infiltrate groups and of course Forums. Any actor has to be sincere enough if they are not doing stand-up comedy to create believably and touch on what may be up to 85% truth, then inject 15 % falsehood. That is the measured amount of spin that these folks have determined is the believably threshold to suck some one in and then add the falsehood - with sufficient leading and doing this over a short period of time a person becomes a converted groupie. Add in fancy eye candy, or more buzz words, or more "cause" type bandwagons to jump on, and the conversion steps are complete.

It goes past the "cognitive dissonance" that the pHd's feel they can get grant funding for. (see I threw in one of the buzz-words, which unless you know what it means, you instantly start to experience a slight bit of stupor, and become slightly under the influence of the dialog. You might even slightly withdraw, but if I say, "God showed me a vision and I know now, we are all one, and this veil that is all around is is now lifting".. At that point the stupor can be changed back into something that the person will then start to follow. They will go for the 85% truth then to keep the person believing, then toss in the 15% lie, and toss in a stupor moment to cause people to momentarily blank out. Then as you noticed the "inversion" appears.

What is further more insidious, there is a stupor plus an accelerant happening in some of the mind control energy beaming coming from various electromagnetic sources. There are foods also which when eaten create also a two pole reaction - stupor plus hyper. That effect induces a higher level of suggestibility. It also turns on the brain's highest most powerful natural opiates, and also induces the "satisfaction and reward" brain receptors.

The skilled psyops master as Stubblebine I belive fully IS and his cronies are fully cognizant of, know all the brain hormone tricks, know the 85/15 rule and use it. AND what's kinda sad and funny at the same time, a lot of the charismatic Kings of the diatribe use it too. Either unconsciously or not, they emulate what they see is a winning method to get the attention - but look closely not one of them has ever produced any thing which has benefited society, or even the group - what they have done is kept themselves IN the limelight, using 85/15 to keep getting workshops, sell books, sell radio shows, interviews, get airtime coverage.. but does the end product ever appear? No.. That is how psyops is used by the not so innocent out there to win over the masses which fall into the pretty message.

thanks again Norman

Bob

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

I very much enjoyed listening to the interview.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions (and these are only opinions!). For me, General Bert described very openly, honestly and magnanimously that he had his epiphany when he looked at the hole in the wall of the Pentagon, only really a few short years ago, and realized that he was being lied to. Even the most skeptical among us might admit that that is plausibly true.

All the time he was in military service, and beyond his retirement -- as he explained -- he had never questioned a thing. Now, he sees the world differently. Ever since 2008, I've been receiving e-mails from him and his team pointing out the deceptions. The first I got, I think, was about flu vaccinations.

I've never met or spoken with him, but I believe he is an honorable man who is admitting, better late than never, that he's been a dupe most of his life. (And 'dupe' is the word he used in the interview. How many of us ever have the courage to say that about ourselves?)

There are people out there on the net who are CERTAIN I work for the CIA, and are CERTAIN David Icke is a Mason because of his strange handshake. ("Look! There's proof!"). Avalon member we-R-one was CERTAIN that Todd Hathaway is an Agenda 21 stooge, and spent dozens of hours in research and meticulous presentation trying to show something that you and I know is not true.

We all need to be aware of our subjective certainties. Ultimately, we cannot be 100.000% certain of anything, but I feel 99% certain that General Burt is exactly who he says he is. And I'm 99.999% certain that no-one on this thread is a bud guy who intends any ill to anyone. If we're being meticulously intellectually honest, I suggest that we have to leave it at that.

As I pointed out Bill, the 85/15 % rule is the manipulative technique - if you take a look all over the Avalon forum and evaluate data on that, you will SEE who's doing what - peace - I have met the people.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Very good Gripreaper - you caught the 15% aspect of the 85/15 rule. The stuff is interpretable if one looks for the 85% truth and the 15% lie manipulation. The threshold IS 15% buy the lie. They then become the Judas Goats to lead the others, by Example and Persuasion.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Oh, he’s just a “good old boy” who joined the armed forces because he believed in America and freedom and liberty, and to protect it from all enemies, of which there were and are many. He served his country honorably by gathering intelligence (the lay of the land), which he handed off to the commanding officers in the field, remaining detached from its eventual use, since the armed forces is very compartmentalized and strictly operates on a “need to know” basis. Hey, I’m just an intelligence officer and don’t need to know, as I am not a tactical officer.

1. There exists technology that can and does have the ability to change brain wave patterns and remote control the thoughts and actions of ANY individual.

2. Those in the upper echelons of government are compromised, have a file full of dirt on them that the power brokers can use at any time to discredit any rogue agents, and these agents rarely, if ever, break rank as it is so detrimental to their survival.

3. The US is just a territory of the global elite and the military is just the paid mercenaries for these elite. The nationalistic notions are “psyops” to use the word here, and all of the notions we were taught in school and in society, which we operate under, are fallacious.

4. Huxley, Wasson, Bernay’s, and the early fathers of mind control, took over media and education and have set the agenda and have dumbed down the populace almost to the point of robatrons.

5. There is about 15% of the population that have a strain of DNA which cannot be controlled. We are like gnats on the back of an elephant and are not that big of a threat to the agenda.

6. There exists stellar technology, Tesla wireless electricity from the earth technology, and all manner of composites and exotic metals which are NOT in the public domain, but are held by the military and the government. The electric and oil grids are obsolete.

7. Any talk of oil scarcity, the need to develop natural gas resources, or solar and wind resources, is just a diversion “psyop” tactic to keep the focus away from the hidden technology and keep us stuck in an old control paradigm of scarcity and oligarchy.

I could go on, and this list could extend further, until the entire existing paradigm is exposed as part of the psyop, and that ALL OF US are stuck in this mind control psyop to one degree or another. If even half or what we have heard is true, the implications are staggering.
    Standing OVATION BRAVO !@! Very well done. Thank you ! Ya Bill everyone is entitled to their own opinions but when our "own" opinions have been handed to us by cultural programming by the masses saying hey, you speak up you are no longer gonna be part of the group.. people start to accept the fish slap aside of the head and maybe see 4 lights after a while..
    Last edited by Bob; 15th September 2013 at 17:43.

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Knowrainknowrainbows!'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,527 times in 252 posts

I am intrigued with this thread ... on different levels and for different reasons.

I can well imagine this military-raised, West Point graduate, military career-focused intelligence officer (General) having been entrenched in his "mission" of service to his country.
    He is slower, deliberate in making his point at the 12 min mark ... training/learning/habits vs intentional ??? I dunno. He probably could stare a goat down ...
    "General Bert" does display passion and seems earnest to me (imho) ... also could just be good acting. Funny, I have always thought it peculiar - the term, "Theatre of War" or "War Theatre".
    Yes, we live in various "cultures" too. Oops, I digress.

Anyway, great thread ... I am learning and appreciate the dialogue from different perspectives!

KRKR

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Knowrainknowrainbows! For This Post:

Bob (15th September 2013), Christine (15th September 2013), Gardener (15th September 2013), jp11 (15th September 2013), learninglight (18th September 2013), Limor Wolf (16th September 2013)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

On the one hand you have the message that you want to get out: basically "911 was an inside job".

On the other hand you have various types of messenger, for those who need help beyond the evidence of their own eyes and mental powers. Maybe some alternative media personality, and you worry over his info/disinfo ratio. Or it might be an anonymous messenger daubing an expressway overpass: first it hits you in the face, but then you might remember who they told you the graffiti artist was. The overall effect may or may not be to increase awareness.

And then you have someone closer to the power structures saying the same thing. Normally speaking this should carry more weight than either of the others. A retired major-general is probably as high as you are going to get to dfind someone speaking out like that. Would a congressman be more convincing? Probably about the same. And certainly anyone any higher in the executive would probably be too personally implicated.

Remember, preaching to the choir is irrelevant at this stage. This man speaks in the loyal, patriotic, terms of the longtime gullible that the loyal, patriotic, longtime gullible listener might resonate with.

In other words, if this man is play-acting - and I do find his delivery very persuasive - then fair enough, it has to be counterproductive from the controllers' standpoint. The actor playing Garrison in JFK was only acting too, and pretty convincingly. That doesn't invalidate what he says.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bob (15th September 2013), Chanlo23 (16th September 2013), Gardener (15th September 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (15th September 2013), learninglight (18th September 2013)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Bobd (here)
    They love each other, and respect each other, and envy each other, and you can see the jostling back and forth as they try for the current Grant Money. When I talked with JSOC (joint special operations command) whom John also mentioned I should talk with, he gave me key mission leaders names, said, ask them what program is currently requesting funding. JSOC said they are in competition with Sandia Labs to develop with Raytheon the Active Denial Weapon. Active Denial can be modified very easily with Stubblebine's notes to be a full fledged at a distance psyops weapon.
    harmonic interference, via stereoscopic methodologies. Ie, two carriers, one harmonic mix. shape form the carriers, and shape the harmonic aimed or targeted for. Hetrodyning is another potential carrier/transmission system.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterodyne

If you have the correct frequencies, data, etc, this can be built and tested rather quickly, and very probably has been.

The blueprint has been around in effective form, for quite some time.

Target brainwaves, voices, behavioral and concentration aspects of human thinking, you name it. also chemical endocrine, all kinds of effects can be generated. We are, body wise, electrochemical creatures, so we can be modified, altered, outside of our notice by such toys and methods.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sound_from_ultrasound

Effective fidelity and sound means that depth of penetration, cranial areas, and exact electromagnetic waveforms, down to near or at DC, can be effectively created with such systems. feed it the right waveform and presto, instant change in people, outside of their direct knowing, as it is one step too many removed from their knowledge base.

So, to illustrate that the key technologies do indeed exist in the real world,so people can come to understand electronic manipulation in this area does indeed exist in theory and fact.

Be aware that the hardware of all that is required, and the methods, do indeed exist.

It's like separately inventing a perfectly matched bullet for a perfectly matched gun.

There is no doubt that someone out there..has put the two together.

For more connective tissue, consider the ciba-geigy effect,

http://www.energeticforum.com/agricu...gy-effect.html

The angel light and god light, via Try Hurtubise,

...which is a methodology of complex light harmonics (FTL, dimensional waveforms, hetrodyning, etc),

Trans cranial neural growth learning techniques, etc.

http://www.jove.com/video/2744/elect...direct-current
    Last edited by Carmody; 15th September 2013 at 18:18.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bob (15th September 2013), Christine (15th September 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (16th September 2013), learninglight (18th September 2013), Limor Wolf (16th September 2013)

12. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    @Bobd
    We have a concept for oscar-quality real-life comedians: psychopathy. So we understand what you are talking about. However, I am rather surprised (puzzled) to see to backing up your statements with quotes from Wikipedia.Is not the quasi anonymously multi-authored Wikipedia itself a prime target of oscar-quality real-life comedians?

Edit: sorry, comedians is a gallicism, but an interesting one: it basically means actors rather than comics, but then, what's the difference?
    araucaria howdy - pick some of the other links instead of Wiki - if you check wiki, you can check the references and see for yourself the sources of the data. Wiki is a convenience not God and certainly not a Bible.. Ever since 9-11 the MILITARY has shut down access to a LOT of their websites which had A LOT of the manuals posted for their people and public to refer to. When the MILITARY realized that ENEMY COMBATANTS had access too to all the data and strategies posted, they made a systematic search to withdraw all that information. Every now and then one may find some doctrine still left on the West Point Military websites where some officers have posted their Thesis, and refer to the actual documents which later were removed from public view. It is an interesting search if one is interested.

I got dragged into this post talking about PSYOPS and it is a waste of time for me to have to reiterate what one with common sense can see if you for instance take a strong look at the post that GripReaper posted on what is happening. It was stated very clearly and I say one more time KUDOS and STANDING OVATION.

Anyone on a FORUM or who works with groups, knowing group psychology is tantamount to manipulate and win, or one seems like a pompus ass with a chip on their shoulder. And the manipulators who see someone stumbling may want to go for the jugular. I had and still have Hope that the Avalon group is way above the falling for stuff, and can see through it and get past the party gush and into solving what the statement is Where Science and Spirituality meet. If it is not that and a social club instead . Well whatever. We will see. I have seen way way way too many sincere kind joyous and helpful people here to just abandon those seeking light. -- peace--

13. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    They love each other, and respect each other, and envy each other, and you can see the jostling back and forth as they try for the current Grant Money. When I talked with JSOC (joint special operations command) whom John also mentioned I should talk with, he gave me key mission leaders names, said, ask them what program is currently requesting funding. JSOC said they are in competition with Sandia Labs to develop with Raytheon the Active Denial Weapon. Active Denial can be modified very easily with Stubblebine's notes to be a full fledged at a distance psyops weapon.

So, to illustrate that the key technologies do indeed exist in the real world, so people can come to understand electronic manipulation in this area does indeed exist in theory and fact.

Be aware that the hardware of all that is required, and the methods, do indeed exist[/I].

It's like separately inventing a perfectly matched bullet for a perfectly matched gun.

Bravo Carmody !
    No question Carmody - the hardware is there - and used.. Also and I mentioned this a thread SHOULD be started on COMMON FOODS when ingested will cause the brain chemistry and body chemistry to flip out allowing for more suggestibility.

Lastly the three fold, three pronged assault - is media (example and persuasion using the 85/15% rule to deceive in a plausible manner). Social engineering through social forums, and twitters and facebooks. People love to gossip and have behind the scenes PM's - clique manipulation, water cooler gossip..

Summary - EM (elctromagnetic), MEDIA (all including forum and video, not so much internet radio any more), and the Nutrition or Foods people eat (and drink)

14. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

In other words, if this man is play-acting - and I do find his delivery very persuasive - then fair enough, it has to be counterproductive from the controllers' standpoint. The actor playing Garrison in JFK was only acting too, and pretty convincingly. That doesn't invalidate what he says.
    Never ever forget the 85/15 % rule in manipulation (psyops of any kind) to make it seem credible and then there becomes an open 15% window where pretty much anything can be added and the momentum of the 85% truth plus credibility credential lets the receiver get sucked in (spun). If you want some fun, take a look all over the 57,000 messages on this forum and search through it to see it in operation if you can find an 85/15 spin happening - chances are you found somebody repeating a "program" that they believed so heartily, it became very real to them and they just HAD to share it. THEN lastly look to see if ANYTHING ever was accomplished or what you saw - was it just talk, plus AGENDA (soapbox)... was it someone in trouble asking for help and didn't know how to express themselves..

I am just saying that is practical psyops 101 is instilled in our day to day lives we don't know when we are using it to somehow win.. TO show off, to make people want to love us, or look up to us or do something for us - test the 85% 15% psyops rule for manipulation. Look at all over the media you get from TV, FORUM, SPEECHEs by the politicos.. hey look at NIXON good buddy Nixon.. ---peace--

I want to add one more thing - those who HAVE been sucked in and believed the spin the 15% funk, I have immense compassion for. IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT what you have been convinced. These manipulators know how to hurt and play the buttons. My understanding is there is a LOT in this forum about getting up past the kick in the teeth, or the oh gees, I made a mistake. We are here to help us to help each other.. thats not all, but there are not enough words to express how much everyone does care.
    Last edited by Bob; 15th September 2013 at 18:38.

15. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

So, to illustrate that the key technologies do indeed exist in the real world, so people can come to understand electronic manipulation in this area does indeed exist in theory and fact.

Be aware that the hardware of all that is required, and the methods, do indeed exist[/I].

Bravo Carmody !
    No question Carmody - the hardware is there - and used.. Also and I mentioned this a thread SHOULD be started on COMMON FOODS when ingested will cause the brain chemistry and body chemistry to flip out allowing for more suggestibility.

Lastly the three fold, three pronged assault - is media (example and persuasion using the 85/15% rule to deceive in a plausible manner). Social engineering through social forums, and twitters and facebooks. People love to gossip and have behind the scenes PM's - clique manipulation, water cooler gossip..

Summary - EM (elctromagnetic), MEDIA (all including forum and video, not so much internet radio any more), and the Nutrition or Foods people eat (and drink)

I failed to mention that the EM waves and microwaves, etc, can penetrate the body and be re-assembled into a lower frequency waveform, via these carrier and transmission techniques. The lower frequencies, then are internal to the body or cranium in some cases of use, these lower frequencies and waveforms will be effective in internal change of the mind, mindset, chemical exchange systems, etc. thus, at first, the basics like mood, mindset, health and immediate body function (the heart stopping ray gun admitted to -in a public hearing) and so on, down to direct worded 'voice in head' communication, etc..

These are 'brute force and ignorance' methods of touching on (attempts at influence) how we as spiritual beings, are connected to the human body, how that interface works.

We are looking at the public beginnings of interference at and in those levels of fundamental human function.
    Last edited by Carmody; 15th September 2013 at 18:59.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bob (15th September 2013), Christine (15th September 2013), Gardener (15th September 2013), JRS (17th September 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (16th September 2013), learninglight (18th September 2013), Limor Wolf (16th September 2013)

17. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,116 times in 8,176 posts

..........There are people out there on the net who are CERTAIN I work for the CIA.............

I'm certain you don't work for the British circus.

I was more thinking about Alexander as the hefty dark one. But the thing that keeps on niggling me is all about that much corrupted word:

Intelligence.

I often think about how that word is used so much as a cover-all word by the dark and the light side to mean something that is really nothing more than crookery.

Perhaps someone here can educate me to understand exactly how it was that the secret and wicked 'guard' around figures of power ended up being called the 'intelligence' agencies or services. Sure, there are a lot of very clever people hand picked for that kind of thing so it's likely that there is an above average IQ in that group but I take offense at the notion that intelligence and crime are so bound together in the common psyche.

Why am I offended? because the whole dark crooked system is running a corrupt monopoly on smarts. The psyop is all about maintaining that monopoly on smarts. They don't just operate in isolation from the rest of us. They control and micro manage the whole grid of joined up thinking like a motorway network that extends out to everywhere, but the central hub is a ring road right about themselves.

The biggest thing working in their favor right now IS the blatant obvious fact that all intelligent eyes are focused right on them. The unbelievable cold face lying constantly affirms that dynamic. It's as if they are on a recruitment/educational drive to create a much more massive pool of corrupt intelligence around them that they somehow, eventually, intend to trick or force us into becoming.

I know it might seem contrary to what we, most of us, think we are all about, but how else can this dynamic be made sense of?

They've got millions of people chasing after the "truth". Not one of us really knows what the "truth" is. We haven't got there or found it yet, so we are still only a structured crowd that's stretching out with the 'smartest' leading the stretch. As long the crooked intel folks possess more of the 'truth' than we do, they still have the bull ( us ! ) by the ring in his nose.

What might they be wanting to do with this stretching forward crowd of truthers?

They probably want to exploit it.

How would they do that?

By maintaining their monopoly on the one thing this truther crowd is all fired up and hungry for.

Always a little bit more truth, a tiny piece at a time, but always at a lesser rate than the rate they are CREATING IT.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bob (15th September 2013), Chanlo23 (16th September 2013), Christine (15th September 2013), Gardener (15th September 2013), gripreaper (15th September 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (16th September 2013), learninglight (18th September 2013), Limor Wolf (16th September 2013)

19. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

I am going to have to take a big breath to wade into this puddle... it may be deeper than I suspect.

First, does it matter whether Gen. Bert is a dupe or a toad? I mean, lets just thank him for whatever true message he wants to put out and move on.. there is a much more important movement these days and it is all about OUR consciousness. What do you know INSIDE you to be true. If it is it is... I can't tell anyone whethter the general is a good actor, a stooge or just an old man who wants to remember his glory. Perhaps he had his ephiphany and I would sing hallelujha with him. Little effect does this have on me.

Clearly he isn't an innocent and he clearly states there are things he can't talk about... and what he talks about is old news to those of us who have struggled into awareness when the first rays struck our minds.

What does have effect on me and mine? Isn't it a fact that PSY OP continues, the technology advances, the war mongers still sell their wares, the new agers were co opted and more than once... etc., etc., etc.

That we still feed the machine at almost every breath we take, I still drive a car with petrol and buy my steaks at the super market...

In listening to this video I took what was valuable.. and hey, maybe a General would wake up some other old man who wouldn't listen to this hippie chick. So he serves where he serves. And maybe it is just plainly evident that we have to sift through the chaff.. I do not hold THE Truth, Bobd doesn't either, nor Bill Ryan, nor Dennis, nor anyothers who posted... why argue over this man's current motivation?

If we understand how our minds were co-opted, if we understand what the human heart holds, if we can cherish all fellow beings in the Light of Truth.. .. if we can remember our own greatness, then we are doing what we came here to do.
    "The hardest task one can have is to continue to love his fellows despite all reasons he should not.
    And the true sign of sanity and greatness is to so continue.
    For the one who can achieve this, there is abundant hope.
    For those who cannot, there is only sorrow, hatred and despair. And these are not the things of which greatness—or sanity or happiness are made."
    To that degree, true greatness depends on total wisdom. They act as they do because they are what they are—trapped beings, crushed beneath an intolerable burden. And if they have gone mad for it and command the devastation of whole nations in errors of explanation, still, one can understand why and can understand as well the extent of their madness. Why should one change and begin to hate just because others have lost themselves and their own destinies are too cruel for them to face?

20. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

I like to think Gen. Bert was motivated and inspired by his wife, Dr. Rima Laibow, Christine.
    Dr. Laibow just gave a new interview too, on Gnostic Media, about vaccines and autism, psychiatric drugs, and more.
    The webinar was on 9/11/2013, but the interview video follows.
    Not precisely on topic, but they are such a dynamic duo, I'd kind of like them to be featured on the same thread, in case some Avalonians didn't know they're a couple.
    http://www.gnosticmedia.com/rimalaib...leynewworld175
    Quote An Interview with Dr. Rima Laibow, M.D. – “Huxley’s Brave New World” – #175
    September 10, 2013
    By Jan Irvin

This episode is an interview with Dr. Rima Laibow, titled “Huxley’s Brave New World” and is being released on Tuesday, September 10, 2013. This interview with Rima was recorded Friday, September 06, 2013.

M.D.Rima E. Laibow, M.D. is a graduate of Albert Einstein College of Medicine (1970) who believes passionately in the right of Americans to choose their own health paths. She has practiced drug-free, natural medicine for 35 years by seeking the underlying cause of every illness and ailment and treating that root cause.
    She believes in using nutrients and other natural options to find, define and treat the problems which underlie degenerative, chronic diseases and poor aging while supporting the immune and other crucial systems. She has enjoyed remarkable success with a wide assortment of cataclysmic problems.
    Dr. Laibow is the Founding and past President of the NeuroTherapy Certification Board, which she helped establish, in order to strengthen and develop the field of NeuroBioFeedback and bring it into wide-spread use as a powerful, non-toxic tool for modern medicine.
    Because of Dr. Laibow’s awareness of the powerful natural, non-toxic options available to treat the underlying cause of disease she is focused on maintaining these choices for all Americans. Based on her understanding of the impact of poor nutrition and chemical/pesticide toxicity on the declining health of America, Dr. Laibow is determined to help Americans maintain the choices that allow them to protect themselves from disease and toxic harm.

[Photo: Rima with husband Ret. Major General Albert Stubblebine III]

Dr. Laibow’s Resume is available here in PDF format.http://drrimatruthreports.com/aboutus/accomplishments/

You can read about some of the Accomplishments of the Foundation here: http://drrimatruthreports.com/index.php?page_id=195

Please make your tax-deductible donation to support the work of the Foundation here:
    http://drrimatruthreports.com/index.php?page_id=189

Donations. This episode was brought to you by:

Randy

Epsilons (singing)
    No more Mammy, no more Pappy: Ain’t we lucky, ain’t we happy? Everybody’s oh so happy, Everybody’s happy now!

Sex galore, but no more marriages; No more pushing baby carriages; No one has to change a nappy­ Ain’t we lucky, ain’t we happy: Everybody’s happy now.

Dope for tea and dope for dinner, Fun all night, and love and laughter; No remorse, no morning after.
    Where’s the sin, and who’s the sinner? Everybody’s happy now.

Girls pneumatic, girls exotic, Girls ecstatic, girls erotic­
    Hug me, Baby; make it snappy. Everybody’s oh so happy, Everybody’s happy now.

Lots to eat and hours for drinking
    Soma cocktails-no more thinking.
    NO MORE THINKING, NO MORE THINKING!

~ Aldous Huxley, 30 September, 1956. Moksha, pg. 114

About the Webinar for TOMORROW, 9/11/2013

Thank you for your interest in attending the September 11, 2013 Webinar, Autism: An Inside Job.
    The date and the title have been carefully chosen because the evidence we have uncovered suggests that, as horrifying as it sounds, the tremendous upsurge in autism is not an accident and that Autism is, in fact, quite literally “an inside job”.

Please join us on Wednesday, September 11, 2013 from 8 PM to 10 PM Eastern.

By pre-registering you will receive our Thank You gift: a complementary copy of the ebook, Autism: An Inside Job in your choice of Spanish or English. The webinar will be conducted in English.
    Use this link to register now: http://TinyURL.com/AutismWebinarRegister.

And I have a favor to ask of you. I would love, absolutely adore if you would share this information with everyone you can reach. That way, you are giving them the opportunity to attend this ground-breaking event.

I know you know how important this information is because your email to me has already made that clear. You know people who need to know this information. Send them this link, http://TinyURL.com/AutimsInsideJob so that they have the opportunity to attend this webinar, too, for as long as seats remain available.

Share, Like and Tweet this event widely. Go to your FaceBook page and create an event with the information and registration links so that all of your contacts get this information. This is powerful information. Autism and other vaccine damage touches us all. I am counting on you to be a point source for the dissemination of this vital information.
    You will want to share these links with the people who are looking to you for information they can rely upon:

Don’t Delta Me, Dude!
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p3DHtxjLlg

The England Hypothesis – Vaccines Used Because of Neurological Damage, Not In Spite of It to Create Deltas
    http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...m-2728992.html

Genome Disruption Syndrome: Do You Have It? What Can You Do About It?
    www.GDS-Therapy.com

Agenda 21: Neurocide and Depopulation
    www.TRUTHAboutAgenda21.com

Dr. Rima Truth Reports
    www.DrRimaTruthReports.com

Thank you for your activism. Because of people like you with families like yours, we are not helpless before the intentions and actions of the globalists.
    Yours in health and freedom,
    Dr. Rima

Rima E. Laibow, MD
    Medical Director Natural Solutions Foundation www.SaveMyLifeDrRima.com

Guns Do Not Kill People: Psychiatric Drugs Kill People:
    http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=13703

Video Version: https://youtube.com/watch?v=oigP3wWPWk8

A Metaphor for our Time: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ac33ysBPBcc

Be A Vaccine Refuser With ME! https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7IX...g0U2hMbWs/edit

Donate to Health Freedom http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?page_id=189

PUSH BACK WORKS – Current Action items http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?page_id=183
    Last edited by onawah; 15th September 2013 at 18:56.
    Each breath a gift...

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bob (15th September 2013), Christine (15th September 2013), Gardener (15th September 2013), karelia (15th September 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (16th September 2013), mountain_jim (19th September 2013), Spirithorse (15th September 2013)

22. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Never ever forget the 85/15 % rule in manipulation (psyops of any kind) to make it seem credible and then there becomes an open 15% window where pretty much anything can be added and the momentum of the 85% truth plus credibility credential lets the receiver get sucked in (spun). If you want some fun, take a look all over the 57,000 messages on this forum to see it in operation. THEN lastly look to see if ANYTHING ever was accomplished or what you saw was TALK plus AGENDA (soapbox)... Just saying that is a practical 101 exercise to test the 85% 15% psyops rule for manipulation. Look at all over the media you get from TV, FORUM, SPEECHEs by the politicos.. hey look at NIXON good buddy Nixon.. ---peace--

I want to add one more thing - those who HAVE been sucked in and believed the spin the 15% funk, I have immense compassion for. IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT what you have been convinced. These manipulators know how to hurt and play the buttons. My understanding is there is a LOT in this forum about getting up past the kick in the teeth, or the oh gees, I made a mistake. We are here to help us to help each other.. thats not all, but there are not enough words to express how much everyone does care.
    Dear Bobd, rather than put me out of action for the next three years reading 57,000 posts (630,000 actually: are you in bed with the Heinz family? ), why don't you go through Dennis's 15 minute video in post #17 and extract for us the 15% or c.2 1/2 minutes of disinfo. That would be useful to some, would it not?

I think you are underestimating the forum if you think that it is chiefly about being duped by the disinfo in conspiracy vids, as if that were our sole focus. There comes a point where you know enough to be doing what you need to do. I don't think people here are necessarily getting sucked in. For starters, very few watch TV. Personally General Stubblebine can say what he likes, it's all the same to me. Part of the process is to act as though the controllers were irrelevant, which they will soon become. If you take your 85/15 rule and dilute it to one in ten with other concerns, your 15% is down to 1.5% overall.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bob (15th September 2013), Christine (15th September 2013), Gardener (15th September 2013), karelia (15th September 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (16th September 2013), learninglight (18th September 2013), Limor Wolf (16th September 2013), onawah (15th September 2013)

24. Link to Post #35
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I failed to mention that the EM waves and microwaves, etc, can penetrate the body and be re-assembled into a lower frequency waveform, via these carrier and transmission techniques. The lower frequencies, then are internal to the body or cranium in some cases of use, these lower frequencies and waveforms will be effective in internal change of the mid, mindset, chemical exchange systems, etc. thus, at first, the basics like mood, mindset, health and immediate body function (the heart stopping ray gun admitted to -in a public hearing) and so on, down to direct worded 'voice in head' communication, etc..

These are 'brute force and ignorance' methods of touching on (attempts at influence) how we as spiritual beings, are connected to the human body, how that interface works.

We are looking at the public beginnings of interference at and in those levels of fundamental human function.
    I met and had at length communications with the folks who have build the heart stopping stuff, and noticed how strongly they WANTED to know what counter-measures were possible to counter their infernal machines.. They are looking at things like social media to find those "solutions" to see who will be oblivious to their requests and provide them "free data".

I have a little anecdote where one of the commanders at a very prestigious US Air Force base came to witness a technique to find underground unexploded ordinance - a big problem they had on their base. They came to witness that there was a technique possible to discover very non-invasively and rapidly where their bombs were. After receiving the benchtest results they proceeded to in person say how impressed they were and would shortly get back with a contract to develop the technique and solve their problem in their base and others around the world. 2 weeks passed and no dialog, only to see that they handed the data (even after having signed the NDA's and non-compete agreements) to their pet insiders to build the "thing".. The stealing of data, everyone should realize reading this forum is common place by corporate industry, and the militaries worldwide. It IS the way things are done. The issue is the squandering of resources to make a profit at the expense of others, the environment and of course prime spiritual principles of light.

25. Link to Post #36
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Dear Bobd, rather than put me out of action for the next three years reading 57,000 posts (630,000 actually: are you in bed with the Heinz family? ),

why don't you go through Dennis's 15 minute video in post #17 and extract for us the 15% or c.2 1/2 minutes of disinfo. That would be useful to some, would it not?

I think you are underestimating the forum if you think that it is chiefly about being duped by the disinfo in conspiracy vids, as if that were our sole focus. There comes a point where you know enough to be doing what you need to do. I don't think people here are necessarily getting sucked in. For starters, very few watch TV. Personally General Stubblebine can say what he likes, it's all the same to me. Part of the process is to act as though the controllers were irrelevant, which they will soon become. If you take your 85/15 rule and dilute it to one in ten with other concerns, your 15% is down to 1.5% overall.
    Like i said I was sucked into this forum thread - I have stated the links, techniques - the 85/15 is the program used to win. It is not something you can divide down minute by minute. It is a factor of telling 85% truth then tossing in a 15% lie. The lie is the method to get people to change.

As to Heinz, no I haven't met them personally, but I have walked through their immense house (so long it was) one time I think it was bak around 89'ish, when I was in the neighborhood being led by the nose by one of the "networkers" trying to seduce me to become one of the spinners for the undercurrent purveyors. I got a chance to see who the manipulators were to see their agenda. The truth was we all need a change, we are under control see... the spin was u need to believe that you need to do it _____ (this way). I won't get into that, this isnt the thread for this - my point was when one is given psyops learn how to figure it out. Do the research, the observations I have found are what I have found is the technique and pattern.

26. Link to Post #37
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    I am going to have to take a big breath to wade into this puddle... it may be deeper than I suspect.

First, does it matter whether Gen. Bert is a dupe or a toad? I mean, lets just thank him for whatever true message he wants to put out and move on.. there is a much more important movement these days and it is all about OUR consciousness. What do you know INSIDE you to be true. If it is it is... I can't tell anyone whethter the general is a good actor, a stooge or just an old man who wants to remember his glory. Perhaps he had his ephiphany and I would sing hallelujha with him. Little effect does this have on me.

Clearly he isn't an innocent and he clearly states there are things he can't talk about... and what he talks about is old news to those of us who have struggled into awareness when the first rays struck our minds.

What does have effect on me and mine? Isn't it a fact that PSY OP continues, the technology advances, the war mongers still sell their wares, the new agers were co opted and more than once... etc., etc., etc.

That we still feed the machine at almost every breath we take, I still drive a car with petrol and buy my steaks at the super market...

In listening to this video I took what was valuable.. and hey, maybe a General would wake up some other old man who wouldn't listen to this hippie chick. So he serves where he serves. And maybe it is just plainly evident that we have to sift through the chaff.. I do not hold THE Truth, Bobd doesn't either, nor Bill Ryan, nor Dennis, nor anyothers who posted... why argue over this man's current motivation?

If we understand how our minds were co-opted, if we understand what the human heart holds, if we can cherish all fellow beings in the Light of Truth.. .. if we can remember our own greatness, then we are doing what we came here to do.
    "The hardest task one can have is to continue to love his fellows despite all reasons he should not.
    And the true sign of sanity and greatness is to so continue.
    For the one who can achieve this, there is abundant hope.
    For those who cannot, there is only sorrow, hatred and despair. And these are not the things of which greatness—or sanity or happiness are made."
    To that degree, true greatness depends on total wisdom. They act as they do because they are what they are—trapped beings, crushed beneath an intolerable burden. And if they have gone mad for it and command the devastation of whole nations in errors of explanation, still, one can understand why and can understand as well the extent of their madness. Why should one change and begin to hate just because others have lost themselves and their own destinies are too cruel for them to face?
    Once again Bravo Christine ! Seeing and feeling what you said MOVES ME. IT is TRUTH, from the heart, with MIND focused in CLARITY.

That is not psyops, that is speaking truth through compassion and joy, offering Hope to move FORWARD, not backwards.

love you in my heart of hearts.

Bob
    Last edited by Bob; 15th September 2013 at 19:38.

27. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Radio frequency, microwave and 100ghz+,active denial weapons, more data:

http://rense.com/general67/psy.htm

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bob (15th September 2013), Chanlo23 (16th September 2013), Christine (15th September 2013), Gardener (15th September 2013), karelia (15th September 2013), learninglight (18th September 2013), Limor Wolf (16th September 2013)

29. Link to Post #39
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)

..........There are people out there on the net who are CERTAIN I work for the CIA.............

I'm certain you don't work for the British circus.

I was more thinking about Alexander as the hefty dark one. But the thing that keeps on niggling me is all about that much corrupted word:

Intelligence.

I often think about how that word is used so much as a cover-all word by the dark and the light side to mean something that is really nothing more than crookery.

Perhaps someone here can educate me to understand exactly how it was that the secret and wicked 'guard' around figures of power ended up being called the 'intelligence' agencies or services. Sure, there are a lot of very clever people hand picked for that kind of thing so it's likely that there is an above average IQ in that group but I take offense at the notion that intelligence and crime are so bound together in the common psyche.

Why am I offended? because the whole dark crooked system is running a corrupt monopoly on smarts. The psyop is all about maintaining that monopoly on smarts. They don't just operate in isolation from the rest of us. They control and micro manage the whole grid of joined up thinking like a motorway network that extends out to everywhere, but the central hub is a ring road right about themselves.

The biggest thing working in their favor right now IS the blatant obvious fact that all intelligent eyes are focused right on them. The unbelievable cold face lying constantly affirms that dynamic. It's as if they are on a recruitment/educational drive to create a much more massive pool of corrupt intelligence around them that they somehow, eventually, intend to trick or force us into becoming.

I know it might seem contrary to what we, most of us, think we are all about, but how else can this dynamic be made sense of?

They've got millions of people chasing after the "truth". Not one of us really knows what the "truth" is. We haven't got there or found it yet, so we are still only a structured crowd that's stretching out with the 'smartest' leading the stretch. As long the crooked intel folks possess more of the 'truth' than we do, they still have the bull ( us ! ) by the ring in his nose.

What might they be wanting to do with this stretching forward crowd of truthers?

They probably want to exploit it.

How would they do that?

By maintaining their monopoly on the one thing this truther crowd is all fired up and hungry for.

Always a little bit more truth, a tiny piece at a time, but always at a lesser rate than the rate they are CREATING IT.
    Norman you are BRILLIANT !! I see what you point out as so focused and identifying what is happening, that IS the first step to the dis-arming and the dismemberment of the massive machine based on the simple truth which is "HIDE IT to make it important, then only talk a little bit about it to keep it in MYSTERY" and everyone around it are reduced from power to pawn.

One more point - scarcity manipulation is the technique to create a perceived worth. That basis is the stranglehold on the world's economies as well. People are TOLD there are no resources therefore if you WANT It you are gonna have to pay for it or go into debt. (the KING rules even more so in today's societies, speaking king figuratively as the one who holds the title to the land one is renting)..

They are in FEAR. That is the motivation - as Christine has pointed out, they need to get past that. There is a way to hold within oneself a mental thought, "who was the first person who took it away from you? recall that and now move 5 minutes before when that happened, and knowing what WILL happen shortly, give them a very very big hug instead" What that exercise does is open a doorway a solution for those in fear that they do not have to commit an action that will lead to a downward spiral in themselves eventually, where they become the thing they fear.

beautiful post

Bob

30. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Then you can add in the point that the voice in the head that creates sounds in the head, interpreted as words, is connected to the mechanism of hypnosis, then you start to figure it out.

when you come to understand that this aspect of the 'voice in head' and 'visual data interpretation' (we call it sight) is nothing more than the upper layer WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) 'now' time flowing aspect of intellectual interpretation, that it is a high level interpretive PROGRAM, in situ and in act/flow....NOTHING MORE.... then you begin to warm up to it.

That this is not the intellect, the intellect, the being...which has no words... that it is just the keyboard/mouse of the system of human incarnation, nothing more.

The point is, partially, to capture people in a moment - of never getting past this important point of understanding. That the body is what creates the flow and state of the interpretive program, and emotions and body control the shape and flow of the data input/output, and the goal is to control the knowledge of that this is a reality (of how we are really wired and exist)... and to shape the 'emotional control override and coloration systems' in a way the remains unseen/unnoticed by the upper interpretive program.

Since it is unseen by the data flow interpretive program... this voice in the head and the visual synthesis, then the intellect/occupant... is essentially.....running blind.
    Last edited by Carmody; 15th September 2013 at 20:20.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bob (15th September 2013), Chanlo23 (16th September 2013), Christine (15th September 2013), Flash (17th April 2015), learninglight (18th September 2013), Limor Wolf (16th September 2013), norman (15th September 2013), onawah (15th September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast