Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 3 9 LastLast

Thread: Gen. Bert Stubblebine (Gnostic Media Interview) - Sept 13, 2013

1. Link to Post #41
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Default Re: Gen. Bert Stubblebine (Gnostic Media Interview) - Sept 13, 2013

Quote Posted by Bobd (here)

Either unconsciously or not, they emulate what they see is a winning method to get the attention - but look closely not one of them has ever produced any thing which has benefited society, or even the group - what they have done is kept themselves IN the limelight, using 85/15 to keep getting workshops, sell books, sell radio shows, interviews, get airtime coverage.. but does the end product ever appear? No.. That is how psyops is used by the not so innocent out there to win over the masses which fall into the pretty message.
    Good point here Bobd.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Bob (15th September 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by buares (here)

Either unconsciously or not, they emulate what they see is a winning method to get the attention - but look closely not one of them has ever produced any thing which has benefited society, or even the group - what they have done is kept themselves IN the limelight, using 85/15 to keep getting workshops, sell books, sell radio shows, interviews, get airtime coverage.. but does the end product ever appear? No.. That is how psyops is used by the not so innocent out there to win over the masses which fall into the pretty message.
    Good point here Bobd.
    Thanks Buares, it's not to put them down or make them wrong. We are given so many opportunities to see the macro scene by looking around at whatever thing is happening around us - be it a video we may disagree with or a storm sinking 4 million people who though they were all safe.. Or being thanked when opening the door for some stranger.

The thing is to see the opportunities to find the insight, and evolve. I find if one can then share the understanding, if there is someone to listen, sometimes one can see things get brighter. Sometimes we see those who say, lets all jump on the anchor and take the path to the bottom of the lagoon and live there..

hugs once again.

Bob

4. Link to Post #43
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Dennis and the group

Thank you for this most enlightening and stimulating thread, and thank YOU Mr. Stubblebine for giving us all a way to open up more so .

I commend all for their insights.

hugs to all

Bob

5. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

I'm with you in all of this Bobd. In Bert I see an old Prussian...grew up with those guys all around.
    If they change their tune its because a decision was made somewhere
    by some even more hidden think tanks that the time has come to start sounding "truthful".
    Their game is pretty much based on that invincible confidence/arrogance of the long term strategists.
    Our main question is how long will this slavery period last? Gripreaper also has the right idea,
    the door has already slammed shut.
    The thing is to remember is that nothing lasts forever,
    less so in this century where it is all speeding up, faster and faster.
    All we need to do is use the Internet to help people discover that their minds have the power to create.
    If a thought of war enters, change it for a thought of peace, instantly.
    Abdul-Baha was a prisoner for 56 years, and was freed by the Young Turk Revolution.
    When they asked him what was it like to be in prison all of your life he said "I was happy.
    For the only prison is the prison of self."
    Last edited by ulli; 15th September 2013 at 22:30.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Bob (15th September 2013), Christine (16th September 2013), Flash (17th April 2015), Gardener (16th September 2013), karelia (15th September 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (16th September 2013)

7. Link to Post #45
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    I'm with you in all of this Bobd. In Bert I see an old Prussian...grew up with those guys all around.

If they change their tune its because a decision was made somewhere
    by some even more hidden think tanks that the time has come to start sounding "truthful".

Their game is pretty much based on that invincible confidence/arrogance of the long term strategists.

Our main question is how long will this slavery period last? Gripreaper also has the right idea,
    the door has already slammed shut.

The thing is to remember is that nothing lasts forever,
    less so in this century where it is all speeding up, faster and faster.

All we need to do is use the Internet to help people discover that their minds have the power to create.
    If a thought of war enters, change it for a thought of peace, instantly.

Abdul-Baha was a prisoner for 56 years, and was freed by the Young Turk Revolution.

When they asked him what was it like to be in prison all of your life he said "I was happy.

For the only prison is the prison of self."
    Hi ulli

Again such a wonderful insight observation and solution - - observe, understand, know and then share in the share is the give back to the all

what did it take 18 hours from the start of the thread to get so many wonderful observations, solutions, insights and help bootstrap solutions? Actual solutions we can use every day. Every moment. Workability.

That's the difference from talking about it and coming up with ways to live the solutions, apply them be them..

I am impressed people - thank YOU !

Thank you again Uli !

Bob

8. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

The remarks by Gardener stuck with me through this whole discussion, especially the "zones" that "keep people going round the proverbial circle and not really getting anywhere", which is discouraging, as well as Ulli's remarks about the door that's been slammed shut, which inspires more hope.
    What's notable, when taking all into consideration, is the feeling of claustrophobic containment that remains.
    The door may have been slammed shut already on the era of mind control and deception, but it still feels to me like some resolution to all that compacted, confidential, compressed, hyper-controlled (constipated) energy still has to be arrived at.
    Opening Pandora's box can be an explosive event, and that's very seductive to conspiracy theorists, but it seems what we are being coaxed into instead is an eventual process of disclosure which will merely afford a very slow release of pressure and a gradual introduction of compromise, along with a slow integration of warring opposites.
    It's not as satisfying as a big, messy explosion, but it seems we are being urged to settle for it, nevertheless.
    I wish that felt more comfortable.

Quote Posted by Gardener (here)
    This conversation is so very interesting and it shows that we are influenced by smooth talk and rhetoric, even when there are very definite opposing ideas. Norman says it well when he says.....
    Quote At the time, I'm overwhelmed with something I can't resist that makes me nod and agree with everything they say. At one level it strokes all the right bits of my consciousness but there's something stark raving mad about it too.
    Is it that we are still enamoured of our beliefs? Wanting to believe because it fits what's already in there and having a hard time dealing with the cognitive dissonance that an opposing belief/information presents.

It seems to be that intel has, for want of a better description 'containers' & 'scoops' which corall people into safety zones to contain the information in one of many places in order to 'deal' with it to limit any damage. There are many of these 'zones' I think. With specific detail to keep people going round the proverbial circle and not really getting anywhere.

I listened to the Stubblebein interview even though I didn't know anything about him, and my reaction was leave it on the shelf, things have a 'taste' or flavour, a strange sense of something which has a vibe that doesn't make any real sense, (the 'vibe' not what is said) (like Norman articulated) like a frequency wall.
    I trust that sense, its all we got really.
    Last edited by onawah; 16th September 2013 at 02:36.
    Each breath a gift...

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bob (16th September 2013), Christine (16th September 2013), Gardener (16th September 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (16th September 2013)

10. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,428 times in 32,920 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)

Dear Bobd ... ... why don't you go through Dennis's 15 minute video in post #17 and extract for us the 15% or c.2 1/2 minutes of disinfo. That would be useful to some, would it not?
    I've not listened to that shorter interview on post #17 (so am not qualified to comment in it in any way), but it sure would be useful to me for someone to do that with the longer interview with General Bert on Gnostic Media in post #1.

I listened to that interview last night in full, and it was quite late, and I only listened to it once, but if 15% of what he said and shared was falsehood, I completely missed it.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (17th September 2013), araucaria (16th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (16th September 2013), Gardener (16th September 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (16th September 2013)

12. Link to Post #48
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

We're all looking - that's what counts and nobody is gonna just rotely take any opinion or video as proof one way or another.

13. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

I am just going to give a viewpoint as to what is happening all around.
    1. the first time we came through this period of time LRH found how this universe was created and how it can be vanished.
    2. reptilians retaliated with putting sleeper children, (from the future), into the Church of Scientology to take it over when they grow up. So if they are doing it to the Church of Scientology then they are doing it everywhere on the planet and all the other religions too.

3. so we retaliated and sent back the first warriors, (indigos), that don't have an automatic 25 picture a second memory. They can't be implanted, but they can be effected by the memories of the Ghost part of the body, (the ghost is the etheral computer that grows the body and runs it's functions like lion horse dog).

4. then the next wave came back more improved than the indigos called the crystals. and all of these can't be implanted or controlled by mind control

5 then the next wave came in and they are called the rainbows ... more improved than the crystals

6 then another wave is coming through and don't have a name for them and they will infiltrate every walk of life to create love and peace.

7. since all of these are new creations with no automatic memory they can't be implanted.

8. so my thoughts on this is as we die that entity is interchanged somehow with a new entity from the same spirit but without an automatic memory from the future.

9 so this is why they removed the force fields that trap us because they are no longer needed.

10 Those whose technology was used to trap us with mind control can not work on the new entities coming from the future.

so this is why they scream and shout and show their insanity because nothing they do works anymore no matter what they do we find it out

We won this already on this planet, and it can only go up from here.

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 16th September 2013 at 02:11.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

fifi (16th September 2013), Flash (17th April 2015), kanishk (16th September 2013), onawah (16th September 2013), RUSirius (16th September 2013), skyflower (16th September 2013)

15. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

------

Hi, Jim -- is that your comment on General Stubblebine?

16. Link to Post #51
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I think getting back to Dennis' request that we take a look at StubbleBine how sincere he is that we should consider that a MISSILE (fired by whom is questionable, and why at the Pentagon) is a plausible alternative reality, thereby seeing 4 lights instead of three (my reference to that is in the Posts previously, I won't restate again).

I also will restate tho, the purpose of Psyops is to change mindsets, to instill any type of counter effort to break apart and control and thereby win. Break Apart is key, and I mentioned the technique is to create enough smooth hook to suck in somebody (generally with I've got a secret and I will let you in on a part of it, just stay tuned..)

I won't condone a system or a person who started that way in his life, rose through the ranks by following that party line to the status of GENERAL the commander. Nobody has such a "seeing of the light" experience to turn whistleblower on his own people in the system. Anyone believing that really has bought the party line in my fish smacked side of the head opinion.

Since it appears to me folks don't seem to understand PSYOPS, and glibly just say they do, and those who made it their live's dedication (one doesn't get to be a General in the system by being somebody who DOESN'T play by the party rules, A GENERAL guys... don't forget the system) I am going to mention what happens out there, when we all get out of our smooth lounge chairs and put down the coffee or beer... and look at what IS done to people by the Intelligence Services to get one to see 4 lights instead of 3.. This stuff is not armchair what IS done, has been done and is CONTINUING to be done to people.

From: The Craft of Breaking A Man - Torture Methods Used by UB (Urzad Bezpieczenstwa, Bezpieka) Against Polish Underground Soldiers, And Democratic Opposition In Poland between 1944 And 1963

Beating of the whole body ("any possible spot") with:

bare hands (Dusza, Kaskiewicz, Chimczak),
    a rubber truncheon (Dusza, Kaskiewicz),
    a brass rod (Dusza),
    a bar [Dusza and Sgt Stanislaw Wardynski (Wardenski or Wardeski)],
    a wooden rule with metal fittings (Dusza, Kaskiewicz, Chimczak),
    a stick (Dusza)
    a whip (Kaskiewicz)
    a blotter and inkwell base (Chimczak, Adamuszek);
    Beating of particularly sensitive areas of the body:
    bridge of the nose with a rubber truncheon (Dusza),
    protruding shoulder blades with a rubber truncheon (Dusza),
    gland area of the chin - which resemble mumps when swollen - with a rubber truncheon (Dusza) and rule (Dusza, Kaskiewicz),
    shoulder joints with a rubber truncheon,
    the outside of my bare feet and in the toe area with a viscous-rubber covered bar (Kaskiewicz),
    finger tips with a blotter and inkwell base (Chimczak and Adamuszek),
    bare toe tips with a rubber truncheon (Dusza),
    bare heels (series of 10 blows - with a rubber truncheon - to a heel, several times a day) - (Dusza),
    Pulling hair:
    off the top of my skull (Dusza, Kaskiewicz, Chimczak),
    off my temples, above the ear and neck area - so called goose plucking (Dusza, Kaskiewicz, Chimczak),
    off my beard and moustache (Dusza, Chimczak),
    off my chest (Chimczak),
    off my crotch and scrotum (Chimczak);
    Burning:
    of the eye and lip area with a glowing cigarette (Chimczak),
    of each hand's fingers with a burning torch (Dusza, Kaskiewicz, Chimczak),
    Crushing each hand's fingers placed between two pencils (Dusza, Kaskiewicz),
    Crushing each foot's toes (jumping on my feet) - (Dusza, Kaskiewicz, Chimczak),
    Kicking legs and torso (Dusza, Kaskiewicz and Sgt Stanislaw Wardynski),
    Kicking shin area in particular (Dusza, Kaskiewicz, Chimczak),
    Stabbing with pins and nibs, etc. (Dusza, Chimczak),
    Face and ears pinching with a hand and key (Chimczak),
    Forcing me to sit on the edge of the stool (Dusza, Chimczak),
    Forcing me to sit on a bolt hurting my rectum (Dusza),
    Cuffing my hands with American automatic handcuffs (pol. amerykanka) which was followed by tearing them off my wrists (Dusza with a platoon Sgt Tadeusz Szymanski),
    Physical exercises - forcing me to do knee bends until I swooned (Dusza),
    Forcing me to run up and down the stairs for about 20-30 minutes - with the ward supervising at Lt Col Dusza's command),
    Solitary confinement for indefinite time (also naked) - (Dusza),
    Sleep deprivation for the period of 7-9 days through waking me (I was standing in a freezing cell) with continuous slaps on my face performed by the guarding officer of the former MBP. The method called Beach or Zakopane pushed me into semi-dementia and resulted in mental health problems - visual and auditory hallucinations - their symptoms resembled the body's condition after taking mescaline or peyote (Dusza with wards),
    Standing to attention in a prison cell for indefinite time (Dusza with inspecting officers and wards of Mokotow Unit 11 and later (after 11th Nov 1950) Mokotow Block A,
    Standing to attention in a prison cell and interrogation room with my hands raised above my head for indefinite time (Dusza with inspecting officers and wards of Mokotow Units 10 and 11),
    I was not allowed to receive parcels from my family (every week my sister would send parcels with food, although - according to the regulations at that time - I was allowed to collect merely 10 - 15 out of 70 parcels. The remaining number on Dusza's orders was not returned to my sister.),
    Reduction in food rations (during the peak period of my investigation I would be given only 0,5 of coffee, about 350 grams of bread and a litre of thin soup daily). Furthermore, there were times when I would not be allowed to have anything to drink - the torture of thirst on Dusza's orders,
    Security checks in my cell, at nights when - after waking - I was forced to stand to attention, unclothed and in a freezing draught for up to an hour (the torture was supervised on Dusza's orders by an inspecting officer - called Hiszpan or Gruby - of Unit 10 and wards.),
    Removing windows from my cell (October 1949) for 24 hours while I was sleeping under 1 blanket, partly touching the concrete floor (1 pallet shared between 3 prisoners). The torture was supervised by an inspecting officer of Unit 11 with Mazurkiewicz, a ward, all that at Dusza's orders,
    Pouring buckets of water in to the cell regularly. The torture was supervised by an inspecting officer of Unit 11 and the wards - Mazurkiewicz and Stanislaw Wardeski. All of that on Dusza's orders,
    Medical help deprivation, although I was ill (urinating blood for 1,5 month). I was suffering at Dusza's orders until dr Kaminska's medical attention (very caring attitude) to all prisoners from Block A,
    I was not allowed to have open air [outside] walks and [was] prohibited from leaving the building for the period of 6 years and 3 months on Dusza's orders until 22nd September 1952 when I had my first walk in cell 22 of Mokotow Block A. In addition, I could not have showers for the period of 2 years and 10 months,
    Moral abuse. Vulgar and elaborate verbal insult aimed at me and my family members. The abusers included Lt Col Dusza, Maj Kaskiewicz, Capt Chimczak and inspecting officers of Mokotow Unit 11 (Mazurkiewicz, Wardynski and others). While in Unit 11 I was continually bullied by the inspecting officers and wards on Dusza's orders,
    I was deprived of any contact with the family (not a single letter or a piece of news from my mother, wife and sister for the period of 4 years) or the outside world (no newspapers etc.) or books (from 30th Nov 1949 to 6th Nov 1952 I did not read a single printed word). All of those on Dusza's orders,
    I was subject to moral tortures of the following types:
    a) an official (yet false) statement - read to me by Col Rozanski in the presence of Capt Dusza - that my wife, Zofia Moczarska, whom I love dearly, died of tuberculosis
    b) an insinuating statement (additionally embellished with crude remarks and insults) of Capt Chimczak concerning an alleged unethical conduct of my wife,
    I was subject to moral tortures supervised by:
    a) Maj Kaskiewicz who, similarly to other investigating officers, called me a Nazi and wrote the word in bold on my forehead with an acrylic pencil. Furthermore, he would not allow me to wash it off and I was forced to wear it in my cell and during the interrogation,
    b) Lt Col Dusza who - in order to humiliate me - ordered to place me in one cell with Nazis (the executioner of the Warsaw Ghetto - SS Gen. J. Stroop among others

That is a START of what is done by the INTEL people, get the data any way they can and break the person, it's not armchair discussion folks.

17. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes! That's the upside of the whole mess!

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    3. so we retaliated and sent back the first warriors, (indigos), that don't have an automatic 25 picture a second memory. They can't be implanted, but they can be effected by the memories of the Ghost part of the body, (the ghost is the etheral computer that grows the body and runs it's functions like lion horse dog).

4. then the next wave came back more improved than the indigos called the crystals. and all of these can't be implanted or controlled by mind control

5 then the next wave came in and they are called the rainbows ... more improved than the crystals

6 then another wave is coming through and don't have a name for them and they will infiltrate every walk of life to create love and peace.

7. since all of these are new creations with no automatic memory they can't be implanted.

8. so my thoughts on this is as we die that entity is interchanged somehow with a new entity from the same spirit but without an automatic memory from the future.

9 so this is why they removed the force fields that trap us because they are no longer needed.

10 Those whose technology was used to trap us with mind control can not work on the new entities coming from the future.

so this is why they scream and shout and show their insanity because nothing they do works anymore no matter what they do we find it out

We won this already on this planet, and it can only go up from here.

jim
    Last edited by onawah; 16th September 2013 at 03:08.
    Each breath a gift...

18. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

I also will restate tho, the purpose of Psyops is to change mindsets
    But Bob, what mindset of mine (or anyone else's!) is designed to be changed by listening to General Bert, and believing the list of facts that he presents about 9/11?

(And, as best I understand, they ARE facts. As best I know, he didn't get a single thing wrong, except for Larry Silverstein's name. That's in the shorter video in post #17, which I've now also watched.)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th September 2013 at 02:59.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (17th September 2013), araucaria (16th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (17th April 2015), Limor Wolf (16th September 2013)

20. Link to Post #54
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    I think you are underestimating the forum if you think that it is chiefly about being duped by the disinfo in conspiracy vids, as if that were our sole focus.

There comes a point where you know enough to be doing what you need to do.

I don't think people here are necessarily getting sucked in. For starters, very few watch TV.

Personally General Stubblebine can say what he likes, it's all the same to me. Part of the process is to act as though the controllers were irrelevant, which they will soon become.
    Araucarla - I forgot to mention this and it was sitting with me in the 85/15% truth to "something is wrong" feeling in the 15% window. You say, I DONT THINK PEOPLE HERE are necessarily getting sucked in (that is the 85% truth, agreed), then say FOR starters, very few watch TV...

GEEES LOUISE - - this THREAD started with watching TV, a video that people are sharing all over the place saying WATCH THIS, watch this interpret it for me -

It's worse than just "watching TV" - its looking at the TV computer so selectively to be used to convince, or argue.

That's what's bugged me since you said that, we dont watch TV so its not an issue - - - it sure is we ARE watching these videos and getting INTO the messages.

whatever..

21. Link to Post #55
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

I also will restate tho, the purpose of Psyops is to change mindsets
    But Bob, what mindset of mine (or anyone else's!) is designed to be changed by listening to General Bert, and believing the list of facts that he presents about 9/11?

(And, as best I understand, they ARE facts. As best I know, he didn't get a single thing wrong, except for Larry Silverstein's name. That's in the shorter video in post #17, which I've now also watched.)
    Billy my good friend and I mean that with the most sincere heart and well wishes. You told us all you believe Bert and his friends are sincere and getting you legit data. I don't consider the background of folks who's lives are about manipulation and psyops as those who would provide legit data. It's nothing more complicated than that. We ALL love you dearly and care about who you are getting your intel from.

22. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

we ARE watching these videos and getting INTO the messages.
    But, what's the 'message' from the two Stubblebine interviews in posts #1 and #17, if it's not about what really happened on 9/11 -- plus a little about how his own life and structure of beliefs changed radically after realizing that the Pentagon could not have been hit by a plane?

I can't see any psy-op there at all. And the fact I can't see it doesn't necessarily mean it's there but is clearly working brilliantly!

That's why I'm asking if you could take a moment to explain exactly and specifically where it lies. In those interviews, which is what we're talking about.

Other interviews, and other ex-military spokesmen, may be different cases, of course.

* This is honest-to-god not an accusatory question, but Bob, can you reassure me that you've actually watched those two videos? Some people reading this thread, and also having watched the videos, might be forgiven for concluding that you had not, and that your passionate views were based on beliefs about military structure, other experiences in your life, and extracts from a Polish secret police interrogation manual.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (17th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (17th April 2015)

24. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Bill, I had similar questions too until I read Gardener's posts (and Norman's) as follows, but particularly this:
    Quote It seems to be that Intel has, for want of a better description 'containers' & 'scoops' which corral people into safety zones to contain the information in one of many places in order to 'deal' with it to limit any damage. There are many of these 'zones' I think. With specific detail to keep people going round the proverbial circle and not really getting anywhere.
    The point being that Intel doesn't have to provide incorrect information in order to mislead us; the very specific, deliberate way in which they do it puts us in a loop that goes nowhere and disempowers us into a state of confusion--not completely, but enough to discourage and slow us down.

Quote Posted by Gardener (here)
    This conversation is so very interesting and it shows that we are influenced by smooth talk and rhetoric, even when there are very definite opposing ideas. Norman says it well when he says.....
    Quote At the time, I'm overwhelmed with something I can't resist that makes me nod and agree with everything they say. At one level it strokes all the right bits of my consciousness but there's something stark raving mad about it too.
    Is it that we are still enamoured of our beliefs? Wanting to believe because it fits what's already in there and having a hard time dealing with the cognitive dissonance that an opposing belief/information presents.

It seems to be that Intel has, for want of a better description 'containers' & 'scoops' which corral people into safety zones to contain the information in one of many places in order to 'deal' with it to limit any damage. There are many of these 'zones' I think. With specific detail to keep people going round the proverbial circle and not really getting anywhere.

I listened to the Stubblebine interview even though I didn't know anything about him, and my reaction was leave it on the shelf, things have a 'taste' or flavour, a strange sense of something which has a vibe that doesn't make any real sense, (the 'vibe' not what is said) (like Norman articulated) like a frequency wall.
    I trust that sense, its all we got really.
    update: I am reminded of a situation awhile back, when Dr. Laibow's Natural Solutions was busy going to international meetings on Codex Alimentarius and broadcasting all kinds of info about it, apparently attempting to inform people and get them to protest. I was still unsure about her and the General given their background, so I dug in a little deeper.
    There was another organization, a less high profile but very sincere 501C3 whose name I forget now, who I remember saying that they were attending the same meetings and that the Natural Solutions people were actually causing more problems than anything.
    They were making a big show of protesting and hogging what limelight there was for the dissenters, but in actuality, what they were doing was making dissent ineffective and getting in the way of those who were sincerely there to protest.
    Last edited by onawah; 16th September 2013 at 03:33.
    Each breath a gift...

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Flash (17th April 2015), JRS (17th September 2013), karelia (16th September 2013)

26. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

------

Hi, Jim -- is that your comment on General Stubblebine?

sorry I didn't do general stubblebine because the videos over here take too long to listen to on this internet.

maybe should put the post in another thread but I don't know what thread to put it in.

jim

27. Link to Post #59
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

we ARE watching these videos and getting INTO the messages.
    But, what's the 'message' from the two Stubblebine interviews in posts #1 and #17, if it's not about what really happened on 9/11 -- plus a little about how his own life and structure of beliefs changed radically after realizing that the Pentagon could not have been hit by a plane?

I can't see any psy-op there at all. And the fact I can't see it doesn't necessarily mean it's there but is clearly working brilliantly!

That's why I'm asking if you could take a moment to explain exactly and specifically where it lies. In those interviews, which is what we're talking about.

Other interviews, and other ex-military spokesmen, may be different cases, of course.

* This is honest-to-god not an accusatory question, but Bob, can you reassure me that you've actually watched those two videos? Some people reading this thread, and also having watched the videos, might be forgiven for concluding that you had not, and that your passionate views were based on beliefs about military structure, other experiences in your life, and extracts from a Polish secret police interrogation manual.
    ====================
    Sure - what do you want to talk about?

The issue is the plane verses missile issue - that is the 4 lights verses 3. The guy uses personal life here is how good I am great patriot, then well u know missile verses plane to refute all the actual people ON SITE. Gee that is how to reach all the conspiracy people instantly. What's so hard to connect there as far as the obvious statement?

The Subtitle for this episode is "Men Who Stare at Scapegoats".

General Bert is a graduate of the U.S. Military Academy (West Point, class of 52) who enjoyed a distinguished 32 year career in the U.S. Army.

He retired as the Commanding General of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Prior to this assignment he commanded the US Army Electronics Research and Development Command (ERADCOM). During his active duty career he commanded soldiers at every level. After his retirement he served as the VP for Intelligence Systems with BDM, a major defense contractor. He has brought these experiences to leading-edge medical research and development in collaboration with his wife Rima E. Laibow, M.D

He is a long-term out-of-the-box thinker who redesigned the U.S. Army's Intelligence Architecture while serving as the Commanding General of the U.S. Army's Intelligence School and Center. This intelligence restructuring earned him his place in the Intelligence Hall of Fame.

Among his other accomplishments, he participated in a special task force which defined the requirements of the U.S. Army for future conflict. Many of the innovations he developed helped the U.S. to conduct the First Gulf War effectively and swiftly with a very low casualty rate.

Having defended his country for 32 years and having then worked for the remainder of his career to build better ways of being and becoming well, Bert is determined not to let the forces which are threatening American's health freedoms prevail. Formerly a warrior for America's military, now he is a warrior for America's health and personal freedom.

My point to you which you haven't answered is you are asking us to trust the modern Father of Psyops and to trust the data that he and his buddies are providing to you. And thereby by proxy, we get the data as truth. I stated, I don't believe any psyops guy will ever change and be any different to do anything than what they have been trained to be, to do, and to carry on.

I think if one were to follow up on infiltration of Social Media, one will open up a new thread, but I think this one is about some very simple points - do we trust a psyops guy, actually the Leader to be a valid data source, and how do we feel then being told that his data is not only reliable, its because he is sincere, so convincing and he has so many good credentials. The one credential being overlooked is PSYOPS master.

I am gonna say it again Billy and I mean it sincerely, we all love you and care for you and about you and are concerned very much and trust to God you get the correct intel you are seeking unbiased and truthfully. Big wet kiss.

28. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

We ALL love you dearly and care about who you are getting your intel from.
    Well, thank you!

But may I ask: what are you referring to when you you say "who you are getting your intel from"? (All the 'intel' I've ever received is open-source and has been freely shared.)

I don't consider the background of folks who's lives are about manipulation and psyops as those who would provide legit data.
    I think this may be the nub of the discussion. When General Bert describes his epiphany gazing at that (very small!) hole in the side of the Pentagon, as best I understand from what you have shared, you find it unable to believe that he could be telling the truth. Although everything he says is factually correct (again, as best I know -- see my post #53 above), you are convinced that there must be deception there.

But if there IS deception in his presentation... where is it?

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (17th September 2013), Atlas (16th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (17th April 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 3 9 LastLast