Thread: Gen. Bert Stubblebine (Gnostic Media Interview) - Sept 13, 2013

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,545 times in 20,693 posts

Default Re: Gen. Bert Stubblebine (Gnostic Media Interview) - Sept 13, 2013

Hello!! That's just it! It's so deceptive, it's nearly invisible.
    It looks really good on the surface, but what it actually does is cause confusion. And steals the limelight from the people who are sincerely working to expose the truth.
    Deceivers may be telling the truth, but they are deceivers nonetheless.
    As the song so aptly put it:
    Quote The Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil Lyrics
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Please allow me to introduce myself
    I'm a man of wealth and taste
    I've been around for long, long years
    Stole many a man's soul and faith

And I was 'round when Jesus Christ
    Had his moment of doubt and pain
    Made damn sure that Pilate
    Washed his hands and sealed his fate

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

I stuck around St. Petersburg
    When I saw it was time for a change
    Killed the czar and his ministers
    Anastasia screamed in vain

I rode a tank
    Held a general's rank
    When the blitzkrieg raged
    And the bodies stank

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name, oh yeah
    Ah, what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game, oh yeah

I watched with glee
    While your kings and queens
    Fought for ten decades
    For the gods they made

I shouted out,
    "Who killed the Kennedys?"
    When after all
    It was you and me

Let me please introduce myself
    I'm a man of wealth and taste
    And I laid traps for troubadours
    Who get killed before they reached Bombay

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game,

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guessed my name,
    But what's confusing you
    Is just the nature of my game

Just as every cop is a criminal
    And all the sinners saints
    As heads is tails
    Just call me Lucifer
    'Cause I'm in need of some restraint

So if you meet me
    Have some courtesy
    Have some sympathy, and some taste
    Use all your well-learned politesse
    Or I'll lay your soul to waste,

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guessed my name,
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game,

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

But if there IS deception in his presentation... where is it?
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bob (16th September 2013), Delight (16th September 2013), Flash (17th April 2015), ulli (16th September 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by Bobd (here)

We ALL love you dearly and care about who you are getting your intel from.
    Well, thank you!

But may I ask: what are you referring to when you you say "who you are getting your intel from"? (All the 'intel' I've ever received is open-source and has been freely shared.)

I don't consider the background of folks who's lives are about manipulation and psyops as those who would provide legit data.
    I think this may be the nub of the discussion. When General Bert describes his epiphany gazing at that (very small!) hole in the side of the Pentagon, as best I understand from what you have shared, you find it unable to believe that he could be telling the truth. Although everything he says is factually correct (again, as best I know -- see my post #53 above), you are convinced that there must be deception there.

But if there IS deception in his presentation... where is it?
    eheeheh - snicker, i don't think I can rephrase it in any other way, the history of the man is about psychological operations and deception is part of the training, and the activity. We have no way of finding deception without being the man. We have no way to interrogate the man, we have no way to read him to know him, we only have his past and the purpose of his department. What we do have is one does not achieve rank without toeing the party line. The rank is about as high as you can get, and to command your staff, you need to know lest you are not in that post long.

The mention of the epiphany - how many people know what that is? Epiphany: a Christian festival, observed on January 6, commemorating the manifestation of Christ to the gentiles in the persons of the Magi. ER, OK, and he had a "religious experience" and uses that to convince us a hole was created by a missile where all actual authority said a plane crashed, but he has a spiritual vision of what happened?

The first mind messing is to start with the mis-appropriate word and then that creates a stupor in the audience. You should know this if you were processed on such things with Capt. Bill during word clearing.

So technique 1 in psyops create the stupor and use it to gain sympathy, and or compassion from the audience.

What else do you want to go over?

4. Link to Post #63
    Language
    English
    Thanks

And please take note of Ulli's remarks:
    Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    If they change their tune its because a decision was made somewhere
    by some even more hidden think tanks that the time has come to start sounding "truthful".
    Their game is pretty much based on that invincible confidence/arrogance of the long term strategists.
    Each breath a gift...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bob (16th September 2013)

6. Link to Post #64
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    And please take note of Ulli's remarks:
    Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    If they change their tune its because a decision was made somewhere
    by some even more hidden think tanks that the time has come to start sounding "truthful".
    Their game is pretty much based on that invincible confidence/arrogance of the long term strategists.
    Thank you one more time for the clarity you bring us all back too

7. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,439 times in 32,921 posts

My point to you which you haven't answered is you are asking us to trust the modern Father of Psyops and to trust the data that he and his buddies are providing to you. And thereby by proxy, we get the data as truth.
    I'm evaluating General Bert on what he DID say. (DID you watch the interviews?)

Yes (in answer to our direct question), I am asking those reading this to trust him. I fully believe he's a good man.

I am in Present Time with this. I am looking at the man in front of me now. Not some other imagined man.

and to trust the data that he and his buddies are providing to you. And thereby by proxy, we get the data as truth.
    The data he's providing is not new. But I'd sure like to show his interviews to a bunch of mainstream people I know who are closer to his age than you and I are. They might get to be impressed, and change their OWN beliefs.

The point is this. If it's a psy-op, it's clearly not a very good one! A LOT of fine, mainstream people will be watching General Bert and, with luck, may be beginning to re-evaluate everything. That's a good thing, right?

As best I know, everything Stubblebine has stated is correct. If I'm wrong, please tell me.

I've NOT watched all his interviews, or read everything he's written, or met or spoken with him personally. But everything I HAVE watched or read of his squares up. I can't recall noticing anything he's written or said since his 'epiphany' that hasn't been bang-on correct in my judgement.

I'm not talking about anyone else apart from Stubblebine. I don't know him well enough to know who he considers his 'buddies' are nowadays. (And, for the record, John Alexander is a definitive, archetypal snake.)

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (17th September 2013), Bob (16th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (17th April 2015), fifi (16th September 2013), lastlegs (16th September 2013), Limor Wolf (16th September 2013), mountain_jim (19th September 2013), onawah (16th September 2013), Ria (16th September 2013), ThePythonicCow (16th September 2013), Ultima Thule (16th September 2013)

9. Link to Post #66
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

My point to you which you haven't answered is you are asking us to trust the modern Father of Psyops and to trust the data that he and his buddies are providing to you. And thereby by proxy, we get the data as truth.

Yes (in answer to our direct question), I am asking those reading this to trust him. I fully believe he's a good man.

I am in Present Time with this. I am looking at the man in front of me now. Not some other imagined man.

and to trust the data that he and his buddies are providing to you. And thereby by proxy, we get the data as truth.
    The data he's providing is not new. But I'd sure like to show his interviews to a bunch of mainstream people I know who are closer to his age than you and I are. They might get to be impressed, and change their OWN beliefs.

The point is this. If it's a psy-op, it's clearly not a very good one! A LOT of fine, mainstream people will be watching General Bert and, with luck, may be beginning to re-evaluate everything. That's a good thing, right?

As best I know, everything Stubblebine has stated is correct. If I'm wrong, please tell me.

I've NOT watched all his interviews, or read everything he's written, or met or spoken with him personally. But everything I HAVE watched or read of his squares up. I can't recall noticing anything he's written or said since his 'epiphany' that hasn't been bang-on correct in my judgement.

I'm not talking about anyone else apart from Stubblebine. I don't know him well enough to know who he considers his 'buddies' are nowadays. (And, for the record, John Alexander is a definitive, archetypal snake.)
    OK finally - -good
    this post I will thank you for.

I think I can state this for all who have thanked you in all your immense lists of posts Bill.

Your heart is in the right place.

You care about people and want only the best for them.

Bert was never processed, Bert was never cleared, Bert is not an OT, Bert is not free from what Scio or Freezzone will call clear from Evil Intent.

You should know what being in a condition of trust and power is and not having cleared the issues.

What is most likely the case and you can very easily check on "state of case" is hallucination and dramatization and especially playing "the fixer" or "the commander" is a drama where the implanter is the "winner" and the victim being implanted is the looser, the one receiving the psychological implant and programming. The uncleared leader compelled especially in a psychological field no doubt is under a hallucination where they are dramatizing being the implanter, the guy doing the programming on others.

Bert's background IS being the commander in the historical drama of things implanting others on this planet for control.

So how about we look at it from your statements to us about how well you have received the high level processing from Capt. Bill and lets look at that since Stubblebine HASNT had such clearing, hasnt had the steps to remove EVIL INTENT, we can only conclude seeing the past of his experiences, he is what is said someone who is not one to be trusted, and that is based on the Freezone and Hubbard's observations of what a non-processed person running a dramatization.

I'm only interested in you Bill being given accurate intel and that you can relay to us on the Forum only the highest most accurate data which helps us all evolve in spiritual ways where we help each other get out of mystery and back into joy.
    Last edited by Bob; 16th September 2013 at 04:25.

10. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

from just observation of what everyone is talking about on this man Stubblebine, if people are converting over from this high up then it's working, (the raising of conscousness on the planet). It would be interesting to see where it goes from here.

jim

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Bob (16th September 2013), Christine (16th September 2013), karelia (16th September 2013), Limor Wolf (16th September 2013), onawah (16th September 2013)

12. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So Bill, you think that that one epiphany erased all the years of Intel and black ops the General was involved in...?
    Or perhaps after his epiphany, his handlers couldn't silence him without risking unwanted attention, but managed to minimize his impact somehow-- because so far, considering his background and the influence he might have, his impact on the public and on the 911 truth movement seems to have been minimal.
    I still think Ulli made some very good points, and I still agree with Gardener in that something just doesn't smell right.
    I sympathize with the desire to believe the best of everyone, but I think that at times, one's love for Truth has to take precedence.
    Last edited by onawah; 16th September 2013 at 04:45.
    Each breath a gift...

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bob (16th September 2013), Limor Wolf (16th September 2013), Ria (16th September 2013)

14. Link to Post #69
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

So you think that that one epiphany erased all the years of Intel and black ops the General was involved in...
    weeee - - -

i mentioned the Scio background which deals with removing hallucination and evil intent. Bert had background with MONROE which is about BRAINWAVE ENTRAINMENT or inducing neural stupor. It is not about creating higher levels of synchronism, the brain is HOLOGRAPHIC as is the nervous system Bert and buddies went for ENTRAINMENT, which means laying in a solid KNOWN pattern which then can be remotely TAGGED and TARGETED...

Example, when I say you will think of a GUY wearing a CONE shaped BIRTHDAY HAT which is PINK and has pokadots on it, you have received a TAG - a remote viewer wanting to then find you in the matrix looks for people having such TAGS in their space.

SOMEONE with a TAG that a MISSILE shot thru the pentagon put one in a very clear monitorable catergory. RV'ers remember these guys are - putting a TAG on one is done like above. Something EMOTIONAL WITH some key imagery that is unique, is a TAG...

RV'ers look for tags - dohh..

One of the things the neural targeters never were able to deal with is the counter-measures for tagging.

I brought that specific term up to one of the DARPA heads who WAS introduced to me by one of the people on the Hill. When I mentioned that he turned white asked me how did I know about that ?

15. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,439 times in 32,921 posts

The mention of the epiphany - how many people know what that is? Epiphany: a Christian festival, observed on January 6, commemorating the manifestation of Christ to the gentiles in the persons of the Magi. ER, OK, and he had a "religious experience" and uses that to convince us a hole was created by a missile where all actual authority said a plane crashed, but he has a spiritual vision of what happened?

The first mind messing is to start with the mis-appropriate word and then that creates a stupor in the audience.
    Jeez, Bob! I know how to use a dictionary.

http://merriam-webster.com/dictionary/epiphany
    a moment in which you suddenly see or understand something in a new or very clear way.
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/epiphany
    a sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something, usually initiated by some simple, homely, or commonplace occurrence or experience.

Yes, it's completely clear to me that in these times an ex-military man of considerable seniority can have an epiphany, as defined above.

Did anyone reading this ever listen to or watch Canada's former Defense Minister Paul Hellyer talking about the reality of UFOs? (Now 90, he's a few years older than Stubblebine, and is someone I did interview.)

He had an epiphany as well. And so have ALL whistleblowers who were once employed by the military, intel, or government. Every one of them.

THEY, TOO, HAVE COME TO REALIZE THEY'VE BEEN LIED TO. I can offer an extremely long list.

All people are capable of significant change. If we don't sincerely believe that, we should all just pack up and watch TV.

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (17th September 2013), Bob (16th September 2013), Christine (16th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (17th April 2015), fifi (16th September 2013), Heart-2-Heart (16th September 2013), Jean-Luc (16th September 2013), JRS (18th September 2013), Limor Wolf (16th September 2013), Midnight Rambler (16th September 2013), mountain_jim (19th September 2013), nomadguy (16th September 2013), onawah (16th September 2013), Ria (16th September 2013), Rosco1 (17th September 2013), Ultima Thule (16th September 2013)

17. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

So you think that that one epiphany erased all the years of Intel and black ops the General was involved in...
    I don't really know what an epiphany experience would be like. I just read the definition. Says some kind of Christ consciousness. But if a person went outside his body he would disconnect from this automatic mind and it wouldn't necessarily erase the pictures but it would effectively take their effects away. But we don't know how much effect this will produce. He decided to be in the military and do that route and do that part of it. Something in him decided that. It is like I can heal someone's body and then the person recreates the sickness for maybe some sympathy incident that caused it anyway.

there was a change, but you have to see if it will remain a change in the future. Right now he is delivering a blow against the enemies. He is trying to change sides as he already KNOWS that side so we should allow him to continue to deliver blows against the enemy so he can changer over. Everyone should have that chance.

If we don't do this then he will go to the place he KNOWS he can survive at. He has to KNOW that this is where he can survive and is welcome to change over.

By doing this we allow others who are seeing the insanity they were part of and will be welcome to change over,

the more entities that change over the more life force energy returns to the collective,

we can't slam them with all our "you did this stuff", because they are probably already having a difficult time changing over, The fact that they openly stated the thruth IS a sign we are winning, and we should allow it.

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 16th September 2013 at 04:37.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

fifi (16th September 2013), Heartsong (16th September 2013), karelia (16th September 2013), onawah (16th September 2013)

19. Link to Post #72
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The first mind messing is to start with the mis-appropriate word and then that creates a stupor in the audience.

a moment in which you suddenly see or understand something in a new or very clear way.
    a sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something, usually initiated by some simple, homely, or commonplace occurrence or experience.

Yes, it's completely clear to me that in these times an ex-military man of considerable seniority can have an epiphany, as defined above.

Did anyone reading this ever listen to or watch Canada's former Defense Minister Paul Hellyer talking about the reality of UFOs? (Now 90, he's a few years older than Stubblebine, and is someone I did interview.)

He had an epiphany as well. And so have ALL whistleblowers who were once employed by the military, intel, or government. Every one of them.

THEY, TOO, HAVE COME TO REALIZE THEY'VE BEEN LIED TO. I can offer an extremely long list.

All people are capable of significant change. If we don't sincerely believe that, we should all just pack up and watch TV.

My point was not to brow beat you about the use or lack of it the dictionary. I am fully convinced you are a sincere beautiful person with a heart so big nobody would realize it until they see the gifts that you give to people when they are not looking. That is so amazing a talent, so much love so much joy, it is mind boggling and your courage, I know NOBODY who can do what you do !

My point was when people use a term that some may not have in their day to day to know ALL the definitions (ever do word clearing exercises, and what the EP is on word clearing?) anyway

I call epiphany in an uncleared potentially a bank hallucination. I call that from experience. As I have met the man in 92 I have no other feeling than what I felt then and what I saw in the video is only more of the same.

I don't personally trust the man, and I prefer to believe those who were in the building. Oh, I did walk the Pentagon building first hand, so something I do is find out myself. There was no feeling or psychic indication of ANY thing other than a plane had struck there. That is what I found PERSONALLY being there, granted not at the moment of the strike but afterwards. Strange how I forgot that until just now. Thank you for re-triggering that in me.

I wonder Bill, and outloud, there are a few interesting threads I glanced over on the Forum, (this is an amazing place, I can say I have NEVER ever met so many intense compassionate and passionate people ever in any Forum).

DO you think you can get Stubblebine to go for one of your Interviews? That I would like to be on the panel for and ask personally a few questions.

Bill I know people can have significant change - it happens when the brain CIRCUITS change. It can happen from STROKE (which is likely in StubbleBine's case if that was actually a real epiphany), or from a Virus, or from a neural program induced by a remote viewer "implanter", or from a satellite induced suggestion (carmody mentioned some of that tech exists as have I).

I know what it feels like to realize what you have been told is a lie. When you have given your trust, and find your friends used you for whatever. It's not fun and when someone uses that as a way to say, well that happened to me, one tends to believe the one saying that.

It's though not hard to use that as the way in. And I am only pointing out you are dealing with the key expert in psiops and to say that HE is not that any more is challenging to my common sense, and to my personal meeting feelings with him. SO between him and his buddy Dr Death Alexander I don't see that those who have those types of friends are any different.

All I care in this matter Bill is about you and for you. I know you have done everything in your power to better yourself so that you can be more of the highest quality service to mankind. It takes a very special person to do that, and you ARE that person, and if I had a party hat I would take it off, but I will not eat it

big hug

20. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,454 times in 115 posts

Let us not underestimate what a human being can come back from. It may take a long time and a lot of work (at times) and part of that work (also, at times) can mean trying to make a positive change in an area you personally made a negative change. Personally I wouldn't put it past anyone at any level. (Providing they are human or some other type of "good hearted" being).

Data and information are just what they are. I appreciate what this man is putting forward. (Whether he's all right or not )

Thank you for this thread posting!
    "It's not what happens to the being, it's what the being does once it happens to them" ~ Unknown

They raised me to be a Sorcerer.. They weren't happy I became a Wizard

The smartest decision I ever made was to adopt Superman's, Clark Kent, strategy.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shane For This Post:

Bob (16th September 2013), onawah (16th September 2013)

22. Link to Post #74
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dracon (here)
    Let us not underestimate what a human being can come back from. It may take a long time and a lot of work (at times) and part of that work (also, at times) can mean trying to make a positive change in an area you personally made a negative change. Personally I wouldn't put it past anyone at any level. (Providing they are human or some other type of "good hearted" being).

Data and information are just what they are. I appreciate what this man is putting forward. (Whether he's all right or not )

Thank you for this thread posting!
    Thank you for jumping in and welcome to this most amazing place. There is so much here in this forum and the people are so passionate I find myself in AWE many times.

23. Link to Post #75
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Paul Hellyer has also frequently, when he is giving public presentations, referred to the 911 event as being caused by terrorists with box cutters who hijacked the airplanes that crashed into the Twin Towers."
    How's that for a TAG?
    It may be that some of these people are being handled and don't even know it.
    But when I heard Hellyer giving that terrorist with boxcutters speech at the Citizen Forum for Disclosure, I just had to groan and switch it off.
    As far as I was concerned, any good he might have done by testifying about UFOs (and what he disclosed was minimal) was undone by that ignorant blather.

update: I should add that when I posted a link to the discussion about the General on a Facebook page where some local people I know were discussing 911, someone immediately ridiculed Stubblebine as the inspiration for the "Men who Stare at Goats" and as someone who wanted to train soldiers to walk through walls (the inference being that was obviously impossible, so the man must be a nutcase).
    So what this leads me to is the thought that possibly he was hand picked to be the "changeover example" by the controllers because he could be easily discredited if they wanted him to be.
    Last edited by onawah; 16th September 2013 at 05:10.
    Each breath a gift...

24. Link to Post #76
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I don't know if the General is trying to change sides or not, but I think that's a possibility, and I agree, he should have that chance.
    And again, I quote Ulli:
    Quote If they change their tune its because a decision was made somewhere
    So "they" may still be coming from a place of invincible confidence and arrogance, and possibly "they" are still managing the changeover from behind the scenes, but the change is still inevitable, which is great.
    I just don't want to shut my eyes to all the possibilities.
    Truth is just too precious, even if it's disillusioning.
    Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    there was a change, but you have to see if it will remain a change in the future. Right now he is delivering a blow against the enemies. He is trying to change sides as he already KNOWS that side so we should allow him to continue to deliver blows against the enemy so he can changer over. Everyone should have that chance.

If we don't do this then he will go to the place he KNOWS he can survive at. He has to KNOW that this is where he can survive and is welcome to change over.

By doing this we allow others who are seeing the insanity they were part of and will be welcome to change over,

the more entities that change over the more life force energy returns to the collective,

we can't slam them with all our "you did this stuff", because they are probably already having a difficult time changing over, The fact that they openly stated the thruth IS a sign we are winning, and we should allow it.

jim
    Each breath a gift...

25. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

This thread has gone off the tracks, off the wall, and out of the galaxy (ridiculous.)

So far, I see innuendo and guilt by association used to discredit Stubblebine, and thus discredited, he simply MUST be lying. Or lying 15%.

If this guy is a lying creep in the 2 videos I posted, then I'd like a very simple explanation of exactly where. What was said, or what was deliberately omitted? It is a fair request. Show me the psyops, not the history of someone you believe simply MUST be only capable of psyops.

I think Gardener tried, and said he felt a shift and some entrainment going on at the 12 minute mark. I went back and watched it a couple more times. I have given this clip to people quite a number of times, and have re-viewed it at least 2 dozen times. It doesn't matter that I generally do not trust anyone who was career military (sorry military friends, it was obviously something I got past with you or we wouldn't be friends.) The very first time I saw this interview (https://youtube.com/watch?v=daNr_TrBw6E) that distrust of military - especially high ranking military - caused me to scrutinize him carefully. I don't see the lie, I don't see the psyop, I don't see the advantage that the dark forces would have by having Stubblebine offer this material. Looking at the "9/11 Truth Movement" honestly and realistically, there was a zero point zero percent chance that justice was going to be forthcoming. I appreciate the community for its efforts, but jesus h christ, asking for a new investigation was what the biggest 9/11 Truth organization wanted? A new investigation with the embedded crooked Congress, crooked prosecutors, crooked judicial system? Ha! Why? So we can hear one more time that 19 Arabs with boxcutters sliced through NORAD and the laws of physics? (There is absolutely no chance of justice unless US citizens take over the US government first.)

So anyway, back to the state of affairs with the 9/11 Truth Movement, just before Stubblebine came forward: NOTHING was going to come of it. The same as the JFK public, broad daylight murder. Why oh why would the dark forces march out Stubblebine? Give me a logical reason for that move, please. Please, not his credentials or how many goats he stared at or who he is friends with. Tell me what advantage it gave the dark forces to have an extremely high-ranking military officer come out saying 9/11 was an inside job?

For those that say, "The info was already out. He said nothing new." - this is the same thing said of Snowden. Humans are not computer programs. We are greatly affected by the messenger, not just the message. I can tell you for a fact that Stubblebine provided the needed wake-up call for several people that I know - people who had never paid any attention to conspiracy analysis before. Before Stubblebine gave his "testimony", many people assumed that dorky, idiot conspiracy nuts that have no idea what they are talking about said that and were debunked. Now a general said it. That is several orders of magnitude more powerful than a pickup truck full of no-name, no-credential "conspiracy nuts" saying the same thing. (Same was true for Snowden. It may have already been known, but no one had ever delivered it to the public the way Snowden did in the Greenwald interview.)

We have all the evidence we need to prove the official 9/11 story is a pack of lies. Lack of information and analysis is NOT why 9/11 is stuck forever on a mobius strip. The disinfo and misinfo and psyops are NOT the reason why 9/11 is stuck forever on a mobius strip, so don't give them the credit they don't deserve. The real answer (repeating myself) is exactly the same reason GMOs have not been stopped, or why the bankers and traders have not been stopped, or why the collusion between Congress and corporations - the corporatocracy - has not been stopped, or why the imperialistic war-for-profit paradigm has not been stopped. None of the activists know what to do with the info they have! They all have plenty of info. They keep going back to the US Mafia Federal Government and asking the Mafia to stop the Mafia, or to prosecute the Mafia.

Of course I'd love it if the metaphysical intervention from us earthly souls is enough to somehow break through the ownership and control of the planet by 0.0001% of the population, bringing a new era of peace and harmony and abundance - but if there is a 3D, concrete task that must be accomplished in order for this new era to occur, it will be the citizens of the only superpower country taking the helm away from the government that controls the largest and deadliest military in world history. That is the key. Citizens actually controlling the government. The key to justice/truth for 9/11 to finally become reality, as well as all of the greed-based and faux-scarcity based gambits being played on humanity to give power and wealth to the few at the top of the pyramid.

Lastly for Dennis, you asked who the heck am I to challenge the Kings -
    I have over 40 years of experience direct first hand experience - one on one inside stuff. I have a 15 page resume of accomplishments in many fields and technologies. I can say I have been there and done that. What I say comes from finding out personally. I don't need to report hearsay armchair stuff and expect people to believe it, nor do I create fancy video's so that people have an armchair no effort pour the experience in watching eye-candy. I just don't do it. I have stated this before in many posts (https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sear...st&showposts=1)
    Just to state it here, the phrase "Dennis, you asked who the heck am I to challenge the Kings" is a bit of a psyop, no? I never asked that, nor did I float that vibe toward you, Bobd. I said I didn't know your background, thinking that maybe you'd not only expose just exactly what it was that I missed in the videos, but (just because I was intrigued that you feel so strongly that you know) how you know. You don't have to tell me your background, but I do hope you'll point out the psyops in the video.

You still may be correct, but you have not shown it to me. From my vantage point, you've attacked Stubblebine from several angles, but you haven't shown me what I missed in the videos that shows a psyop, and why his coming forward about 9/11 being an inside job is a psyop. Further, you've told us that you are good friends with James Woolsey, the former director of the CIA. Stubblebine's association with known dark pathers indicts him, in your mind. Can you see how easy it would be to toss you in the same bin? Maybe guilt by association is not that great an idea.

I started the thread to give a platform to Stubblebine, in his latest interview. Gripreaper said "Bert woke up late and is now sounding the clarion call of awakening", which I took as agreement that Stubblebine is on our side, but something happened after that and Grip's next post included
    Quote "... To the 15% who may take his declaration; that there are some inconsistencies in the official 9-11 story, we already know that without Stubblebine’s declaration. It just puts him out here with the rest of us conspiracy theorists who are still rattling on about 9-11 twelve years later…blah…blah…blahhh… Can’t we let the poor victims rest in peace?

As far as what does he know, and when did he know it, and who knew who used it, I’d say he’s dirty. How can you be at the top and not know? I find the plausible deniability disingenuous. Can a leopard change its stripes? Not likely. Very, very unlikely, especially in the top ranks of the military.

So, from my point of view, this interview has very little import and only serves to confirm that Stubblebine stares at goats and is an old fart who is listening to too much alternative media...."
    which was a surprising turn of the weather vane.

Grip, if there is ANY value in ANYONE coming forward about 9/11, how can a general's (a general with credentials of experience examining photographic evidence) declarations have "very little import?" Do you mean, it will produce no results? If that is the criteria to measure the importance, I agree with you - but it is because there will be no truth or justice with the US Federal Mafia Government intact, not because Stubblebine's declarations are meaningless.

Dennis

p.s. If I appear to be silent regarding any further developments in this thread, it is because I'm taking a brief sabbatical. I'll check back when I can. If Stubblebine is proven to be a psyops master with this "testimony", and you slice him and dice him, save me some white meat. If innuendo and character assassination via association fail to deliver him up, then maybe Bert woke up late and is now sounding the clarion call of awakening, and doesn't deserve the poison-tipped arrows.

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

4evrneo (17th September 2013), Arc (17th September 2013), awakeningmom (23rd April 2015), Bill Ryan (16th September 2013), Christine (16th September 2013), fifi (16th September 2013), Ivanhoe (16th September 2013), lastlegs (16th September 2013), Limor Wolf (16th September 2013), mountain_jim (19th September 2013), Neal (16th September 2013), ThePythonicCow (16th September 2013), Ultima Thule (16th September 2013)

27. Link to Post #78
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    I don't really know what an epiphany experience would be like. I just read the definition. Says some kind of Christ consciousness.

But if a person went outside his body he would disconnect from this automatic mind and it wouldn't necessarily erase the pictures but it would effectively take their effects away.
    But Jim, we don't know that he went outside his body - a person not doing normal OBE only has that happen during something like a body or brain trauma. If he had a brain trauma a mini-stroke then all his epiphany was purely hallucinatory. I met the man in 92, did you? I haven't seen any change, all I hear is someone jumping on the party bandwagon to tell me he is one of us now. I just don't feel it, nor do I see it that he is not using prior training to infiltrate.

Quote But we don't know how much effect this will produce. He decided to be in the military and do that route and do that part of it.

Something in him decided that.

It is like I can heal someone's body and then the person recreates the sickness for maybe some sympathy incident that caused it anyway.

there was a change, but you have to see if it will remain a change in the future.
    We think we are seeing a change based on the propaganda being put out - that is ALL we are seeing. We should not fill in or dub in what we want to believe may be happening. OBNOSIS - see what is there as it is.. That's OT and clear stuff Jim, you know that, don't dub in and don't go for wishful things that it has changed and is any different than it has been in the past. I can open my heart to expectations about evolving, but I will not create a delusion to create wish fulfillment, in this case that THE key Psyops manipulator on the planet has become anything different.

Right now he is delivering a blow against the enemies.
    er.. and so did NIXON?

He is trying to change sides as he already KNOWS that side so we should allow him to continue to deliver blows against the enemy so he can changer over. Everyone should have that chance.
    I think that is wishful thinking, I don't feel it, I haven't been convinced. I walked the Pentagon been there, I did NOT get any feelings nor have ANY observations from ANY of the people I met there, that there was ANYTHING different than a PLANE went through, not a missile. I am reporting my direct observations being there. I didn't have any epiphany, I met people saw the place walked the place. It is very very very big and it takes HOURS walking all the different layers. And there are some interesting things there, but this is not the place to discuss what IS there. That is their privacy and I will not violate THEIR privacy.

If we don't do this then he will go to the place he KNOWS he can survive at.

He has to KNOW that this is where he can survive and is welcome to change over.
    that is a great and noble gesture. Control the man by giving him an opportunity to go this way or stay the old way. Our way or the highway down the tubes. Odd we are like him then aren't we enforcing OUR will on him to change. I am not being a stickler here but we should not get into using POWER to change the man.

Quote By doing this we allow others who are seeing the insanity they were part of and will be welcome to change over,

we can't slam them with all our "you did this stuff", because they are probably already having a difficult time changing over,

The fact that they openly stated the truth IS a sign we are winning, and we should allow it.
    What truth, I see only a hallucination being talked about that a MISSILE went thru the pentagon. I didn't get it when I walked the place and reviewed it. And I trust myself to know what I observed and felt. And what I heard from the people who are there and work there it was a plane and not a missile. I didn't spend any length of time, I wish I were able to there. It is a most interesting place.
    jim

28. Link to Post #79
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

No Dennis this thread is precisely about what it should be - showing that someone with a background as the LEADER in the field of psyops can put out a convincing video that a missile went through a place where authority and people there say the other wise. It says that he has in-fact created a culture that believes what is said in the video. I think this is a beautiful thread precisely what I was hoping for to get into the methods and techniques how PSYOPS are an integral part of how Social MEDIA is used to manipulate.

There is no point in the VIDEO to say anything there is a LIE. That is not the point. The point is a missile didn't go thru the pentagon a plane did. BUT people want to believe the change in the man is he has seen the light, therefore we should now believe him. I met the man and I don't believe him. I won't change my opinion, from what I know about hallucination events, (I am an EMT and have worked in medical situations and I have very good friends who are pHds in neurosciences), the guy most likely had a mini stroke if he is actually sincere and change. I don't feel that is the case but that is MY opinion and I am entitled to what I feel and what I saw when I met him the first time. His background is simply amazing - powerful very very powerful and God bless him for being so dedicated.

I just am not supportive of psyops and never ever will be.

Blessing Dennis and thanks so much for jumping back in - you opened a WONDERFUL hornets nest. And the great dialog by very great people has been very very appreciative. I commend ALL who have watched talked and looked for the BEST outcome. I love you all for that.

-------------

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    This thread has gone off the tracks, off the wall, and out of the galaxy (ridiculous.)

So far, I see innuendo and guilt by association used to discredit Stubblebine, and thus discredited, he simply MUST be lying. Or lying 15%.

If this guy is a lying creep in the 2 videos I posted, then I'd like a very simple explanation of exactly where. What was said, or what was deliberately omitted? It is a fair request. Show me the psyops, not the history of someone you believe simply MUST be only capable of psyops.

I think Gardener tried, and said he felt a shift and some entrainment going on at the 12 minute mark. I went back and watched it a couple more times. I have given this clip to people quite a number of times, and have re-viewed it at least 2 dozen times. It doesn't matter that I generally do not trust anyone who was career military (sorry military friends, it was obviously something I got past with you or we wouldn't be friends.) The very first time I saw this interview (https://youtube.com/watch?v=daNr_TrBw6E) that distrust of military - especially high ranking military - caused me to scrutinize him carefully. I don't see the lie, I don't see the psyop, I don't see the advantage that the dark forces would have by having Stubblebine offer this material. Looking at the "9/11 Truth Movement" honestly and realistically, there was a zero point zero percent chance that justice was going to be forthcoming. I appreciate the community for its efforts, but jesus h christ, asking for a new investigation was what the biggest 9/11 Truth organization wanted? A new investigation with the embedded crooked Congress, crooked prosecutors, crooked judicial system? Ha! Why? So we can hear one more time that 19 Arabs with boxcutters sliced through NORAD and the laws of physics? (There is absolutely no chance of justice unless US citizens take over the US government first.)

So anyway, back to the state of affairs with the 9/11 Truth Movement, just before Stubblebine came forward: NOTHING was going to come of it. The same as the JFK public, broad daylight murder. Why oh why would the dark forces march out Stubblebine? Give me a logical reason for that move, please. Please, not his credentials or how many goats he stared at or who he is friends with. Tell me what advantage it gave the dark forces to have an extremely high-ranking military officer come out saying 9/11 was an inside job?

For those that say, "The info was already out. He said nothing new." - this is the same thing said of Snowden. Humans are not computer programs. We are greatly affected by the messenger, not just the message. I can tell you for a fact that Stubblebine provided the needed wake-up call for several people that I know - people who had never paid any attention to conspiracy analysis before. Before Stubblebine gave his "testimony", many people assumed that dorky, idiot conspiracy nuts that have no idea what they are talking about said that and were debunked. Now a general said it. That is several orders of magnitude more powerful than a pickup truck full of no-name, no-credential "conspiracy nuts" saying the same thing. (Same was true for Snowden. It may have already been known, but no one had ever delivered it to the public the way Snowden did in the Greenwald interview.)

We have all the evidence we need to prove the official 9/11 story is a pack of lies. Lack of information and analysis is NOT why 9/11 is stuck forever on a mobius strip. The disinfo and misinfo and psyops are NOT the reason why 9/11 is stuck forever on a mobius strip, so don't give them the credit they don't deserve. The real answer (repeating myself) is exactly the same reason GMOs have not been stopped, or why the bankers and traders have not been stopped, or why the collusion between Congress and corporations - the corporatocracy - has not been stopped, or why the imperialistic war-for-profit paradigm has not been stopped. None of the activists know what to do with the info they have! They all have plenty of info. They keep going back to the US Mafia Federal Government and asking the Mafia to stop the Mafia, or to prosecute the Mafia.

Of course I'd love it if the metaphysical intervention from us earthly souls is enough to somehow break through the ownership and control of the planet by 0.0001% of the population, bringing a new era of peace and harmony and abundance - but if there is a 3D, concrete task that must be accomplished in order for this new era to occur, it will be the citizens of the only superpower country taking the helm away from the government that controls the largest and deadliest military in world history. That is the key. Citizens actually controlling the government. The key to justice/truth for 9/11 to finally become reality, as well as all of the greed-based and faux-scarcity based gambits being played on humanity to give power and wealth to the few at the top of the pyramid.

Lastly for Dennis, you asked who the heck am I to challenge the Kings -
    I have over 40 years of experience direct first hand experience - one on one inside stuff. I have a 15 page resume of accomplishments in many fields and technologies. I can say I have been there and done that. What I say comes from finding out personally. I don't need to report hearsay armchair stuff and expect people to believe it, nor do I create fancy video's so that people have an armchair no effort pour the experience in watching eye-candy. I just don't do it. I have stated this before in many posts (https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sear...st&showposts=1)
    Just to state it here, the phrase "Dennis, you asked who the heck am I to challenge the Kings" is a bit of a psyop, no? I never asked that, nor did I float that vibe toward you, Bobd. I said I didn't know your background, thinking that maybe you'd not only expose just exactly what it was that I missed in the videos, but (just because I was intrigued that you feel so strongly that you know) how you know. You don't have to tell me your background, but I do hope you'll point out the psyops in the video.

You still may be correct, but you have not shown it to me. From my vantage point, you've attacked Stubblebine from several angles, but you haven't shown me what I missed in the videos that shows a psyop, and why his coming forward about 9/11 being an inside job is a psyop. Further, you've told us that you are good friends with James Woolsey, the former director of the CIA. Stubblebine's association with known dark pathers indicts him, in your mind. Can you see how easy it would be to toss you in the same bin? Maybe guilt by association is not that great an idea.

I started the thread to give a platform to Stubblebine, in his latest interview. Gripreaper said "Bert woke up late and is now sounding the clarion call of awakening", which I took as agreement that Stubblebine is on our side, but something happened after that and Grip's next post included
    Quote "... To the 15% who may take his declaration; that there are some inconsistencies in the official 9-11 story, we already know that without Stubblebine’s declaration. It just puts him out here with the rest of us conspiracy theorists who are still rattling on about 9-11 twelve years later…blah…blah…blahhh… Can’t we let the poor victims rest in peace?

As far as what does he know, and when did he know it, and who knew who used it, I’d say he’s dirty. How can you be at the top and not know? I find the plausible deniability disingenuous. Can a leopard change its stripes? Not likely. Very, very unlikely, especially in the top ranks of the military.

So, from my point of view, this interview has very little import and only serves to confirm that Stubblebine stares at goats and is an old fart who is listening to too much alternative media...."
    which was a surprising turn of the weather vane.

Grip, if there is ANY value in ANYONE coming forward about 9/11, how can a general's (a general with credentials of experience examining photographic evidence) declarations have "very little import?" Do you mean, it will produce no results? If that is the criteria to measure the importance, I agree with you - but it is because there will be no truth or justice with the US Federal Mafia Government intact, not because Stubblebine's declarations are meaningless.

Dennis

p.s. If I appear to be silent regarding any further developments in this thread, it is because I'm taking a brief sabbatical. I'll check back when I can. If Stubblebine is proven to be a psyops master with this "testimony", and you slice him and dice him, save me some white meat. If innuendo and character assassination via association fail to deliver him up, then maybe Bert woke up late and is now sounding the clarion call of awakening, and doesn't deserve the poison-tipped arrows.

29. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

You ducked the question again...and now you're stating that a jumbo jet hit the Pentagon! I don't know who you are, but I call bullsh!t. No researcher worth their weight in goat dung says the Pentagon was hit with a 757. Sheesh. You totally discredited yourself with that.

You just know Stubblebine's testimony is a psyop - you just know it. Only, when asked for a shred of evidence, you tapdance.

Yes, the thread took a strong turn. It started out about Stubblebine, and turned into a psyop.

Dennis (minutes away from starting a sabbatical)

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

4evrneo (17th September 2013), Arc (17th September 2013), Bill Ryan (16th September 2013), JRS (18th September 2013), Limor Wolf (16th September 2013), mountain_jim (19th September 2013), Neal (16th September 2013), onawah (16th September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 4 9 LastLast