Thread: Gen. Bert Stubblebine (Gnostic Media Interview) - Sept 13, 2013

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,086 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: Gen. Bert Stubblebine (Gnostic Media Interview) - Sept 13, 2013

The official story that it was an airplane that did the damage to the Pentagon and not a missile has been effectively disproven in any number of 911 Truthers analysis, and the General is certainly very much a latecomer to that particular party.
    I doubt that anyone already familiar with the video footage and analysis showing it had to have been a missile was influenced in the least by his realization, because it was all too obvious.
    So I have no idea where that denial it was a missile came from, but I guess that at this point, I'm more inclined to join Dennis and take a break from this thread.

Though for me, it has been a very illuminating discussion for the most part, and I am especially thankful to Gardener, Ulli, Bobd, Jimini, and to Bill for asking the right questions.
    I had a bit of an epiphany myself and came to some conclusions that have been long in the forming, and feel much clearer now as a result.

Yes, it's a shame we don't have more facts and it would be great if we could rely less on intuition, speculation, and connecting the dots.
    But I think we do a great job with what we've got, nevertheless, and at least we're thinking, and not just unconscious.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bob (16th September 2013)

3. Link to Post #82
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    You ducked the question again...and now you're stating that a jumbo jet hit the Pentagon! I don't know who you are, but I call bullsh!t. No researcher worth their weight in goat dung says the Pentagon was hit with a 757. Sheesh. You totally discredited yourself with that.

You just know Stubblebine's testimony is a psyop - you just know it. Only, when asked for a shred of evidence, you tapdance.

Yes, the thread took a strong turn. It started out about Stubblebine, and turned into a psyop.

Dennis (minutes away from starting a sabbatical)
    I don't believe Stubblebine. I said I met him in 92 and I have seen nothing that his epiphany is any different than any hallucination may be. I was there at the pentagon and walked the place and got feedback, and nobody there feels it was anything other than what was reported. I didn't see a big plane go thru.

WHO DENNIS told you I said that, there is nothing in any of these posts saying the i BOBD said that a 757 went through, YOU dubbed in that - and that is my example of how a PSYOP works. YOU dubbed in missing data. AND you attributted it to ME for pointing out to YOU to look about. YOU DID look about and since I am IN your FACE by talking on this thread OBVIOUSLY it was me that said such when I did not.. That is HOW a psyop works.. You never do know what is happening and you absolutely HAVE to take a break and get out of dodge. The mind can't take that is or was wrong and it dubs in, in the field it is called CONFABUATION - look it up.

You are starting to see what psyops does to you as you said the thread IS about Stubbelbine being a new person now, see look at this video is what you showed is in thread post one and we all did. Thank again for pointing that out. I wanted to get into Stubblebine and even all the others currently working in the field, and who had worked in the field. And you opened the door, as I said early on, thank you. I wanted to tie in how one uses all sorts of techniques to mess around in social media, especially videos, I wanted to tie in the electromagnetics (carmody thank you), I wanted to tie in how foods and beverages in the environment are able to make one more suggestible and you opened the door for all that - thank you again. What you showed me is Stubblebine IS successful in convincing people he has changed, and you believe it, so I understand by the nature of the field he has succeeded. I am sure he and his friends appreciate that you have reached your epiphany. Very well done ! Thank you. That's all it is, just how psyops can do it, and press buttons and get people so much going in so many different directions. And when that is happening, the groups are in the 15% vulnerability window.

I do see your antagonism towards me for pointing out what my feelings are. I appreciate that you can say those things, when a person is hurting they MUST speak up and it is our job to give them a big hug and bring them closer. Does my nose hurt, yes it does. But I still love you.

I don't think I have ever challenged you but have in-fact commended you for your brilliance and magnificence. I have read your posts on the forum now and again, and it's been such a wonderful fresh air experience.

What my point has been is simply my feeling is a leader in psyops is not someone I believe will change and become one of the whistle blowers. What he is doing is challenging his official status as a representative of the US and by that statement challenges his belief in his country and his oath to defend the country. I would think such statements would lend themselves to treason really, so if one were to put that in perspective sure he is old now and like the folks testifying on Roswell for instance, they have nothing to loose. I would not think though one would try to hurt one's peers in the industry by saying that they were lying. Mil folks stick up for each other, and if one were a marine, my gawd.. the service to the Country is tantamount. Nobody turns on the Country and their fellows in the ranks and certainly not from the top.

Those are some of my logics Dennis, please feel free to poke holes in them. As I stated to Bill, my caring is about people not being lied to. And the button is very big about people being told they are now a whistleblower who has seen the light. By the nature of the psyops methods to get to the highest buttons, and you have shown me it IS probably your most highest button, Stubblebine pressed it, and I brought to your attention I don't believe it that he has converted over. That creates a dire charge where you point out you must kick me in the teeth infront of the group. OK I have picked up my teeth and put them back in and found the fish and put it in the refrigerator so I can cook it when we in Colorado run out of food from the floods.

I think people Dennis are important to me, and I think my posts have been about ways to find out, things to look out for indications where things may go wrong. I try to be cautious but I have trusted a lot of good seeming people in the past and I have not found enjoyment in having had my soul ripped out and tossed about like yesterdays news.

I hope you feel better punching me in the nose. I feel better giving you a hug.
    Last edited by Bob; 16th September 2013 at 06:17.

4. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

what I see is this. We know OT 7 is auditing out the environment and all our connections to it. We audit out everything you can possibly find to get a meter reaction of any kind. That is OT 7 this lifetime.

But I am looking at it differently. If we are doing this in this lifetime then what are we doing in the future. Now those in the future are only in that piece of the movie. the spirits operating in future are in the same NOW as we are, just operating in a different part of the movie.

This has been what is happening to me. They can do something that shifts the entire consciousness of me. Suddenly I am not this happy go lucky world traveler wandering around in endless experience.

it is like this energy comes in super saturated and does something to the entire space and I find myself looking over the entire planet, (and still being in this bodies perceptions but I can see in the background of my head in color this world changed).

the ethics part of me comes in SOOOOOOOOO strong and the beingness SOOOOOOOOOOO stable it would be like a commander of a star fleet that has that kind of presence. it is like shifting me from this body perceptions to that other body I have on one of the ships up there who IS a COMMANDER OF STAR FLEETS.

So something is happening here. So I am ALL TOO WILLING to let it happen because I can definitely feel this will come in so strong the entire planet may shift valence

you know the word in scientology valence is the assumed personality of someone else. So WHAT IS THE ASSUMED PERSONALITY OF ME the being behind this body that KNOWS.

So I am amazed that Generals are coming out and pulling withholds. it might just be something like keeping my boss's body alive until he can deliver the message. Some entity or process in the future came in and wanted this KNOWN and suddenly the general is coughing it up.

This is what I look at as valuable not this corrupted General. He will probably need a lot of processing.

but some entity inside him got pushed from below his awareness, (the spirit operating the body), and it caused a change to occur. Even if it is temporary it is valuable because IT TURNED A LOT OF PEOPLE when a GENERAL TELLS IT.

look at the outcome of the postulate and that is the result and all the rest is just someone's think. We just have to look at the results appearing in the physical universe and KNOW IT WAS POSTULATED whether it came through a degraded General or not.

this is turning on and off more frequently now, and I am all for it.

jim

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

araucaria (16th September 2013), Bob (16th September 2013), karelia (16th September 2013)

6. Link to Post #84
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    what I see is this. We know OT 7 is auditing out the environment and all our connections to it. So I am amazed that Generals are coming out and pulling withholds. it might just be something like keeping my boss's body alive until he can deliver the message. Some entity or process in the future came in and wanted this KNOWN and suddenly the general is coughing it up.

This is what I look at as valuable not this corrupted General. He will probably need a lot of processing.

but some entity inside him got pushed from below his awareness, (the spirit operating the body), and it caused a change to occur. Even if it is temporary it is valuable because IT TURNED A LOT OF PEOPLE when a GENERAL TELLS IT.

look at the outcome of the postulate and that is the result and all the rest is just someone's think. We just have to look at the results appearing in the physical universe and KNOW IT WAS POSTULATED whether it came through a degraded General or not.
    Hi Jim, I am willing to look at the concept that a circuit was triggered with him that created a reason to change the approach to reach out.

I asked Bill to get Stubblebine interviewed. I trust he can do that and help us all see objective data. My earlier post sharing my feelings with Dennis said something to the effect, no military man is going to risk being brought up for treason by challenging his peers. However people have lapses in judgement, and maybe it is one last psyops hurrah as the fellow is very old. We have no way of knowing and it would be great if Bill would get him personally interviewed. I hope it happens. and no question I hold in my heart of hearts that the leopard has dropped its spots. If it happens its great but I haven't been personally shown anything that lets me know it is anything but psyops. I been to pentagon, walked the place, and it was very very tiring. People there actually ride bicycles in the place to get from one end to the other, its that big.

I wish people would go to places see for themselves and not just go watching videos and believing, or listening to mp3's and believing. I know it means a lot to have HOPE, that there is a silver lining.

Thanks Jim

Bob

7. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Bobd (here)
    That's what's bugged me since you said that, we dont watch TV so its not an issue - - - it sure is we ARE watching these videos and getting INTO the messages.
    Bob, there have been threads on this forum explaining the subliminal and other effects brought to homes through their TV screen and how Internet videos of the same material were not affected in this way. That is what I thought you were referring to.

As I see it you are basically saying, the subtext of Stubblebine's message to the conspiracy savvy is that anything he says is not to be trusted, and in this particular instance, his apparent toeing the alternative line re the missile is a perverse way of confirming the official story of the plane. Well it doesn't seeem to be working here.

And meantime, if that were his intention, he is also shooting himself in the foot with his message to the less well informed folk out there, basically telling them with the voice of authority that the missile theory they may or may not have heard about or believed is actually true.

If you were in the privileged position of visiting the crime scene (although it was never treated as such), either your intuition let you down on this one or you're going to have to square the plane theory with the concrete evidence. You object to Dennis's interpretation of the plane as being the alleged 757. In that case, I take it it was something else, a military plane perhaps? If so, we are still contradicting the official story. And ultimately the bottom line remains the same: destruction of the records of the multi-trillion dollar hole reported by Rumsfeld the day before. As pulling wool over the eyes goes, I'd say that was not nearly enough wool for eyes that wide open.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

onawah (16th September 2013)

9. Link to Post #86
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    That's what's bugged me since you said that, we dont watch TV so its not an issue - - - it sure is we ARE watching these videos and getting INTO the messages.
    Bob, there have been threads on this forum explaining the subliminal and other effects brought to homes through their TV screen and how Internet videos of the same material were not affected in this way. That is what I thought you were referring to.

As I see it you are basically saying, the subtext of Stubblebine's message to the conspiracy savvy is that anything he says is not to be trusted, and in this particular instance, his apparent toeing the alternative line re the missile is a perverse way of confirming the official story of the plane. Well it doesn't seeem to be working here.

And meantime, if that were his intention, he is also shooting himself in the foot with his message to the less well informed folk out there, basically telling them with the voice of authority that the missile theory they may or may not have heard about or believed is actually true.

If you were in the privileged position of visiting the crime scene (although it was never treated as such), either your intuition let you down on this one or you're going to have to square the plane theory with the concrete evidence. You object to Dennis's interpretation of the plane as being the alleged 757. In that case, I take it it was something else, a military plane perhaps? If so, we are still contradicting the official story. And ultimately the bottom line remains the same: destruction of the records of the multi-trillion dollar hole reported by Rumsfeld the day before. As pulling wool over the eyes goes, I'd say that was not nearly enough wool for eyes that wide open.
    Howdy araucaria - my opinions are my own - I said what I feel, I cited some important history. I said I heard people who work there say they said it was a plane. Many in the group dubbed in 757 and said I wanted others to believe me. I never said I wanted that, I said my opinion is my own how I FEEL. Others feeling different fine. I really don't know what flew into it, I said I was not there when the plane happened and I was there after the fact and have reported what I heard from people who were there.

You say I object to Dennis saying. Here is your quote: "You object to Dennis's interpretation of the plane as being the alleged 757."

I said I object to Dennis dubbing in that I said it was a 757. I said I was told by people there they saw a plane, no missile was seen. The DUB-IN effect is what I point out is something that is a tell-tale marker that a psyops is present. And again it's present in what you pointed out with the dub-in mistake on what I said and say. Very important to not dub in, nor fill in gaps in what one believes is there - the filling in of GAPS is CONFABULATION. I will give an anecdote on that at the end of this.

I pointed out how psyops works is to manipulate what people say and play with hot buttons. When the buttons are pressed people start to dub in, or confabulate what they are thinking is happening about them. Sure a lot of researches say missile, that was not my point, my point was I met the man, went to the place, and I have not seen anything to convince me that it was anything other than what the people there said happened. They said a plane hit it. Could it have been a military plane sure it could. They said plane, they didnt say missile. But a person appears who's background is master psyops in intel remote viewing and the amazing ability to kill remotely, and we see a change of heart and mind, that contradicts and opens up a potential treason situation? And nobody in the industry is questioning that he is turning coat on his peers? All that says psyops. To me it is common sense. And as I shared with Jim, I would love for it to be the best of the best is really there. I hope Bill can interview the fellow.

Anecdote - It the 80's I was featured speaker for Global Sciences invited by Dean Stonier whom got rest his soul let so many of these new players in the field present their cases to the group and created a most amazing following. During that one presentation I made, I had simply a SLIDE SHOW and some music behind the slide show. It was arranged in a manner to evoke consciousness transformation and release blocks and share JOY. When the presentation was done, (it was 20 minutes), I asked the people what happened? Many said the VIDEO that I present was the most amazing transformation they had ever experienced. I presented NO video but used SLIDES plus music and it was arranged to release blocks. To find the joy point and help people to stay in the joy point. I could have easily added in anything in that message but I didn't. My intent was to create a safe space where people could drop their blocks that held them back as beings, and to experience joy a respite from the toil.. That is how dub-in and confabulation works. Psyops knows how to do that and uses whatever tools are needed to reach the audience intended.
    Last edited by Bob; 16th September 2013 at 07:28.

10. Link to Post #87
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

The point is a missile didn't go thru the pentagon a plane did.
    I'm with Dennis on that issue ... there is no way that the Pentagon was hit with a 757.

No sabbatical for me however ... apparently I did something wicked in a past life ... gotta keep on truckin in this one.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

4evrneo (17th September 2013), Arc (17th September 2013), Bill Ryan (16th September 2013), Bob (16th September 2013), Eram (16th September 2013), karelia (16th September 2013), Kristin (16th September 2013), Limor Wolf (16th September 2013), nomadguy (17th September 2013), onawah (16th September 2013)

12. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Howdy araucaria - my opinions are my own - I said what I feel,
    Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    I am going to have to take a big breath to wade into this puddle... it may be deeper than I suspect.

First, does it matter whether Gen. Bert is a dupe or a toad? I mean, lets just thank him for whatever true message he wants to put out and move on.. there is a much more important movement these days and it is all about OUR consciousness. What do you know INSIDE you to be true. If it is it is... I can't tell anyone whethter the general is a good actor, a stooge or just an old man who wants to remember his glory. Perhaps he had his ephiphany and I would sing hallelujha with him. Little effect does this have on me.

Clearly he isn't an innocent and he clearly states there are things he can't talk about... and what he talks about is old news to those of us who have struggled into awareness when the first rays struck our minds.

What does have effect on me and mine? Isn't it a fact that PSY OP continues, the technology advances, the war mongers still sell their wares, the new agers were co opted and more than once... etc., etc., etc.

That we still feed the machine at almost every breath we take, I still drive a car with petrol and buy my steaks at the super market...

In listening to this video I took what was valuable.. and hey, maybe a General would wake up some other old man who wouldn't listen to this hippie chick. So he serves where he serves. And maybe it is just plainly evident that we have to sift through the chaff.. I do not hold THE Truth, Bobd doesn't either, nor Bill Ryan, nor Dennis, nor anyothers who posted... why argue over this man's current motivation?

If we understand how our minds were co-opted, if we understand what the human heart holds, if we can cherish all fellow beings in the Light of Truth.. .. if we can remember our own greatness, then we are doing what we came here to do.
    "The hardest task one can have is to continue to love his fellows despite all reasons he should not.
    And the true sign of sanity and greatness is to so continue.
    For the one who can achieve this, there is abundant hope.
    For those who cannot, there is only sorrow, hatred and despair. And these are not the things of which greatness—or sanity or happiness are made."
    To that degree, true greatness depends on total wisdom. They act as they do because they are what they are—trapped beings, crushed beneath an intolerable burden. And if they have gone mad for it and command the devastation of whole nations in errors of explanation, still, one can understand why and can understand as well the extent of their madness. Why should one change and begin to hate just because others have lost themselves and their own destinies are too cruel for them to face?
    Once again Bravo Christine ! Seeing and feeling what you said MOVES ME. IT is TRUTH, from the heart, with MIND focused in CLARITY.

That is not psyops, that is speaking truth through compassion and joy, offering Hope to move FORWARD, not backwards.

love you in my heart of hearts.

Bob
    Thank you Bob, this is where we find ourselves on the same page.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

onawah (16th September 2013)

14. Link to Post #89
    Language
    English
    Thanks

WHO DENNIS told you I said that, there is nothing in any of these posts saying the i BOBD said that a 757 went through,
    Ah - I think we're tripping over words here.

Stubblebine said the hole wasn't big enough for a plane (unspoken, but rather implied in my view, "not big enough for a commercial jetliner", as presumably there exists some plane sufficiently small to have made that hole.)

You said it was a plane, not a missile (implying that Stubblebine said it was a missile, not a plane ... I did not hear him say missile in this latest interview ... did I miss something, or did he say missile in some other interview?)

Dennis and I are agreeing that it was not a big commecial plane. We think that Stubblebine is agreeing with us.

You are thinking it was (if I read you correctly) a plane of unspecified size, not a missile. I don't know (and would guess wildly that Dennis doesn't either) whether it was a small plane, a drone, a missile, or pre-planted explosives ... just not a big (as in 757) plane.

Dennis and I were thinking you were disagreeing with us when you said plane not missile, thinking you were saying 757 not missile ... which was a confused reading on our part (or at least on my part), arising from the confused dichotomy of plane vs missile. The hole size doesn't tell us plane versus missile; it tells us size - not big.

This aspect of the present controversy is beginning to smell like the usual imprecision of words that trip us humans up every day; no need for fancy psyops tech to do that.

So ... Bob ... do you think that the Pentagon was hit with:
    1. a commercial 757,
    2. some big plane (perhaps 757)
    3. some plane, perhaps big, perhaps small,
    4. a small plane (perhaps a fighter),
    5. a drone,
    6. a missile,
    7. not hit - explosions from within, or
    8. one of a specified subset of the above.
    I choose H -- for one of possibilities D through G.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 16th September 2013 at 07:37.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th September 2013), Kristin (16th September 2013), Limor Wolf (16th September 2013), Neal (16th September 2013), nomadguy (17th September 2013), onawah (16th September 2013), Ultima Thule (16th September 2013)

16. Link to Post #90
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

What you showed me is Stubblebine IS successful in convincing people he has changed, and you believe it, so I understand by the nature of the field he has succeeded. I am sure he and his friends appreciate that you have reached your epiphany. Very well done ! Thank you. That's all it is, just how psyops can do it, and press buttons and get people so much going in so many different directions. And when that is happening, the groups are in the 15% vulnerability window.
    Let´s see if I´m up to date:

Bill asked you Bobd what exactly is a lie in Stubblebines interview - as well as Dennis in essence did too.

In this quote you basically express the concern that the 15% of lie might be about to come later - it doesn´t from your pov have to be in this interview. This might be 100% true and only to establish credibility and the manipulative content might come later?

You also say that you have no reason(my rephrase) to believe that it was not anything other than a place that hit Pentagon. That would possibly also be what you claim to be false in Stubblebines interview. Isn´t there a possibility that your first hand beliefs are mistaken in that matter - the photographic evidence does to my convince otherwise, ie no plane, rather something relatively small and pointy.

Many thanks for Bobd, Dennis, Bill et al for a thoroughly interesting thread this far. I see ALL of discussion so far definitely adding value!

UT

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th September 2013), jp11 (18th September 2013), Limor Wolf (16th September 2013), onawah (16th September 2013)

18. Link to Post #91
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I'm with Dennis on that issue ... there is no way that the Pentagon was hit with a 757.

No sabbatical for me however ... apparently I did something wicked in a past life ... gotta keep on truckin in this one.
    I certainly don't know what plane it was, nor do I know if it was a missile. I re-read dennis's first post one more time, " If you research 9/11, you know who General Albert "Bert" Stubblebine is. This is a new interview, and though I am just listening to it myself right now, I think Stubblebine is one of the most important voices in 9/11 truth, so it has to be worthy of a thread."

Why are people seeming to think I am saying it is a 757 I said I have heard from people there it was a plane, people dubbed in what they wanted to hear and since I am the one saying I don't believe Bert, I'm the one that the dub-in focus has to be on for people to believe they have a new whistleblower that is "one of the most important voices in 9/11 truth".. It was said an epiphany which is a mystical revelation that something happened different from people there on-scene. So I don't know what type of plane was, or why people want to have somebody come up and say everyone on-scene is a liar and they are right in their epiphany. It is common sense to me Paul and emotion aside, it matches psyops and I believe I pointed it out.

So I agree with you and you can side with anyone you want and have any opinion you want as we all can - that is the beauty of a Forum especially with as compassionate and passionate people as we have here.

19. Link to Post #92
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote UT says:
    Let´s see if I´m up to date:

Bill asked you Bobd what exactly is a lie in Stubblebines interview - as well as Dennis in essence did too.

In this quote you basically express the concern that the 15% of lie might be about to come later - it doesn´t from your pov have to be in this interview. This might be 100% true and only to establish credibility and the manipulative content might come later?

You also say that you have no reason(my rephrase) to believe that it was not anything other than a place that hit Pentagon. That would possibly also be what you claim to be false in Stubblebines interview. Isn´t there a possibility that your first hand beliefs are mistaken in that matter - the photographic evidence does to my convince otherwise, ie no plane, rather something relatively small and pointy.

Many thanks for Bobd, Dennis, Bill et al for a thoroughly interesting thread this far. I see ALL of discussion so far definitely adding value!
    I see a few typos in there and of course we all make typing mistakes, but point is, I have no idea what plane flew into it, I have no idea if it was a missile, I have only my personal experiences of having been there after the fact having walked around the place got really tired doing that and met no one who felt that it was anything other than a plane there that hit, we are talking pentagon, not the twin towers. I stated also because of this being a hot topic to ME and I am seeing dub-in and mis-quotes and statements other than what I said in my posts I am ONLY lead to believe what I am seeing is we are seeing people reacting to a psyop. I point out that in the vulnerable time, after a truth has been said that people are highly emotionally charged in, the right time to create a falsehood is to interject a lie. To me the lie is IT MUST BE A MISSILE - that is the dub-in assumption the mind would create from hearing a person say an Epiphany is the hole must be from a missile. I think people can have visions no question. What I pointed out which was not quoted and left out of a very valuable point is a person can have a mini-stroke and hallucinate, I have seen it in my EMT experiences dealing with patients who have had strokes and brain damage. I have also pointed out that psyops techniques use the above methods to win over minds, to change thoughts. I pointed out a great illustration of it, an old Star Trek the Next Generation episode when Captain Picard is being held and tortured using psychological techniques, he was told that there were 4 lights instead of three and all he needed to do to stop the torture was say yup three lights. I compared that to Stubblebine saying it was a missile.. To me that was the 4th light analogy. What's complicated about that? I pointed out a psychological concept of how dub-in and confabulation works and people miss it and jump on BoBD to put words in his mouth about 757 nonsense, really where? I state a psyops master has no reason to change one's techniques and I have not seen any indication that it is any different than a last hurrah. I said that is my opinion and please show me where it is anything other than that. Thanks again UT for looking for what seems to me to ask for a summary rehash. I think we all need to see a really good explanation by a current in the field working psyops whistleblower maybe bring some quotes from the training manuals and post them so people understand how it is done. I think folks are starting to understand the why's.
    Last edited by Bob; 16th September 2013 at 08:01.

20. Link to Post #93
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ER, OK, and he had a "religious experience" and uses that to convince us a hole was created by a missile where all actual authority said a plane crashed, but he has a spiritual vision of what happened?
    There was no feeling or psychic indication of ANY thing other than a plane had struck there.
    I walked the Pentagon been there, I did NOT get any feelings nor have ANY observations from ANY of the people I met there, that there was ANYTHING different than a PLANE went through, not a missile. I am reporting my direct observations being there.
    What truth, I see only a hallucination being talked about that a MISSILE went thru the pentagon. I didn't get it when I walked the place and reviewed it. And I trust myself to know what I observed and felt. And what I heard from the people who are there and work there it was a plane and not a missile.
    There is no point in the VIDEO to say anything there is a LIE. That is not the point. The point is a missile didn't go thru the pentagon a plane did.
    I certainly don't know what plane it was, nor do I know if it was a missile.
    What the heck ??

You've been all over Stubblebine for pages now, objecting to him saying it was not a plane (and again, I did not hear "missile" in that last interview of Stubblebine, just "not plane" ... did I miss something?), and you've been there, talked to people there, walked there ... and to know that (and I quote) "a plane did" it, and to know that was the general sense of the people there and to agree with that sense.

Now you're begging off my questions ... saying you don't know if it was a plane or missile and immediately changing subjects?

I must have misread something ... sorry.

What do you think happened at the Pentagon, and do you think that Stubblebine is wrong to say "not a plane" (or as I "translated" his statement - "not a big plane")?

Do you honestly think that the initial hole in the Pentagon is big enough to account for impact from a 757?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I compared that to Stubblebine saying it was a missile..
    Did Stubblebine say "missile", or did he say "not plane" ?

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Arc (17th September 2013), Bill Ryan (16th September 2013), christian (16th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (17th April 2015), jp11 (18th September 2013), Kristin (16th September 2013), Limor Wolf (16th September 2013), nomadguy (17th September 2013), onawah (16th September 2013)

22. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

why don't we just say it was a mocked up plane on top of a Z28 camero with a 600 horse engine in it going at 100 mph so they would not do too much damage to the inside of the pentagon

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 16th September 2013 at 08:05.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Midnight Rambler (16th September 2013), onawah (16th September 2013), ThePythonicCow (16th September 2013)

24. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

The word 'epiphany' comes from the heavy Judaeo-Christian component of our culture and language. It has long since lost its religious denotation, although it continues to have religious overtones for those who want to see them. Bill gave one modern dictionary definition. Here is another: 'a sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something'. That is all the general is referring to, unless one considers he is talking poetry. I think it is much more likely that he prefers the economy of one word rather than a dozen.

Regarding eye-witnesses, one thing that seems pretty clear is that the bona fide ones are not necessarily particularly reliable, and not all are bona fide. They may have seen a plane because according to one theory the missile was made to look like one. Or they may talk about a plane because that it the story being bandied around.

Bob what else don't you believe from Bert apart from the plane thing?

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th September 2013), Bob (16th September 2013), Christine (16th September 2013), jp11 (18th September 2013), Kristin (16th September 2013), nomadguy (17th September 2013), onawah (16th September 2013)

26. Link to Post #96
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Stubblebine said the hole wasn't big enough for a plane (unspoken, but rather implied in my view, "not big enough for a commercial jetliner", as presumably there exists some plane sufficiently small to have made that hole.)
    Actually, when Stubblebine said "not a plane", it might not be that he meant, to be more precise, "not the 757 plane of the official story."

He might have meant exactly what he said ... no plane whatsoever. Perhaps he saw enough in the photo he looked at to see, for example, that the explosion was outward, not inward, and hence not the result of anything at all (plane, drone or missile) flying into the Pentagon.

He didn't spell these details out, so this becomes conjecture on our part (and certainly therefore not a grounds for firm accusations.)

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th September 2013), Bob (16th September 2013), Christine (16th September 2013), Gardener (16th September 2013), jp11 (18th September 2013), Kristin (16th September 2013), Limor Wolf (16th September 2013), Neal (16th September 2013), nomadguy (17th September 2013), onawah (16th September 2013)

28. Link to Post #97
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

ER, OK, and he had a "religious experience" and uses that to convince us a hole was created by a missile where all actual authority said a plane crashed, but he has a spiritual vision of what happened?
    There was no feeling or psychic indication of ANY thing other than a plane had struck there.
    I walked the Pentagon been there, I did NOT get any feelings nor have ANY observations from ANY of the people I met there, that there was ANYTHING different than a PLANE went through, not a missile. I am reporting my direct observations being there.
    What truth, I see only a hallucination being talked about that a MISSILE went thru the pentagon. I didn't get it when I walked the place and reviewed it. And I trust myself to know what I observed and felt. And what I heard from the people who are there and work there it was a plane and not a missile.
    There is no point in the VIDEO to say anything there is a LIE. That is not the point. The point is a missile didn't go thru the pentagon a plane did.
    I certainly don't know what plane it was, nor do I know if it was a missile.
    What the heck ??

You've been all over Stubblebine for pages now, objecting to him saying it was not a plane (and again, I did not hear "missile" in that last interview of Stubblebine, just "not plane" ... did I miss something?), and you've been there, talked to people there, walked there ... and to know that (and I quote) "a plane did" it, and to know that was the general sense of the people there and to agree with that sense.

Now you're begging off my questions ... saying you don't know if it was a plane or missile and immediately changing subjects?

I must have misread something ... sorry.

What do you think happened at the Pentagon, and do you think that Stubblebine is wrong to say "not a plane" (or as I "translated" his statement - "not a big plane")?

Do you honestly think that the initial hole in the Pentagon is big enough to account for impact from a 757?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I compared that to Stubblebine saying it was a missile..
    Did Stubblebine say "missile", or did he say "not plane" ?
    It is known that to state things out of context is how the media is able to spin anything and make anyone seem like anything they want. In Context one more time...

I went there, did not see a plane hit, I have no idea what type of plane hit nor if a missile hit. I met people who felt it was a plane who worked there. I have no reason to disbelieve them. I never asked them was it a 777 or 757 or space shuttle. I said I am reporting on what I got from being there talking to people and seeing the place, nothing there felt like there was anything other than a plane had gone through it.

Why do people want to add in the conspiracy stuff. I am just saying what my experience is, and what my opinion is? Why the out of context?

29. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

It is known that to state things out of context is how the media is able to spin anything and make anyone seem like anything they want. In Context one more time...

I went there, did not see a plane hit, I have no idea what type of plane hit nor if a missile hit. I met people who felt it was a plane who worked there. I have no reason to disbelieve them. I never asked them was it a 777 or 757 or space shuttle. I said I am reporting on what I got from being there talking to people and seeing the place, nothing there felt like there was anything other than a plane had gone through it.

Why do people want to add in the conspiracy stuff. I am just saying what my experience is, and what my opinion is? Why the out of context?
    I only added the camero to lighten up the conversation

jim

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

4evrneo (17th September 2013), Christine (16th September 2013), Gardener (16th September 2013), Limor Wolf (16th September 2013), onawah (16th September 2013)

31. Link to Post #99
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ok - we're making a little bit of progress here.

You don't know what hit the Pentagon ... so for all you know, Stubblebine's observation, upon viewing some photo, that it was not the plane we've been told of, might well be a correct observation, right?

As for taking things out of context ... If I had quoted the entirety of each post that contained the snippets I did quote, the result would have been Too Long To Read, and probably even exceeded the allowed size for a post on this forum.

The context for each snippet I quoted is readily available to you and any reader ... just click on the "here" in the leadin "Posted by Bobd (here) " above each quote. I am not running some psyops trying to distort your words ... I am responding in the style recommended on this forum, with relevant snippets so active readers of the thread can quickly surmise the context in which I respond, and with the "here" link, so that casual readers can go back and find the full context at their leisure.

You really have, as best as I can read, been on Stubblebine's case for his "not a plane" comment (once again ... did he say "missile" ... not that I noticed). This implies to me that you really think it was a plane (otherwise what's the problem?) So when I quote several places in which you really do seem to say you think it was a plane ... now you get on my case for "out of context" quoting ... and now you deny any knowledge or conclusions of what hit the Pentagon ? I am incredulous.

By the way, could you kindly show me which of my quoted snippets were misleadingly spun by context deprivation?

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (17th April 2015), onawah (16th September 2013)

33. Link to Post #100
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    You ducked the question again...and now you're stating that a jumbo jet hit the Pentagon! I don't know who you are, but I call bullsh!t. No researcher worth their weight in goat dung says the Pentagon was hit with a 757. Sheesh. You totally discredited yourself with that.

You just know Stubblebine's testimony is a psyop - you just know it. Only, when asked for a shred of evidence, you tapdance.

Yes, the thread took a strong turn. It started out about Stubblebine, and turned into a psyop.

Dennis (minutes away from starting a sabbatical)
    I don't believe Stubblebine. I said I met him in 92 and I have seen nothing that his epiphany is any different than any hallucination may be. I was there at the pentagon and walked the place and got feedback, and nobody there feels it was anything other than what was reported. I didn't see a big plane go thru.

WHO DENNIS told you I said that, there is nothing in any of these posts saying the i BOBD said that a 757 went through, YOU dubbed in that - and that is my example of how a PSYOP works. YOU dubbed in missing data. AND you attributted it to ME for pointing out to YOU to look about. YOU DID look about and since I am IN your FACE by talking on this thread OBVIOUSLY it was me that said such when I did not.. That is HOW a psyop works.. You never do know what is happening and you absolutely HAVE to take a break and get out of dodge. The mind can't take that is or was wrong and it dubs in, in the field it is called CONFABUATION - look it up.

You are starting to see what psyops does to you...

I do see your antagonism towards me for pointing out what my feelings are. I appreciate that you can say those things, when a person is hurting they MUST speak up and it is our job to give them a big hug and bring them closer. Does my nose hurt, yes it does. But I still love you.

I don't think I have ever challenged you but have in-fact commended you for your brilliance and magnificence. I have read your posts on the forum now and again, and it's been such a wonderful fresh air experience.

...you must kick me in the teeth infront of the group. OK I have picked up my teeth and put them back in and found the fish and put it in the refrigerator so I can cook it when we in Colorado run out of food from the floods.

... I have not found enjoyment in having had my soul ripped out and tossed about like yesterdays news.

I hope you feel better punching me in the nose. I feel better giving you a hug.
    This is extremely disingenuous. Trollish, really. You are playing the victim in front of a rather sophisticated audience. I don't think it will play well.

I started a thread to show Stubblebine's latest interview, and you took over, with more than two dozen posts assassinating the character of this man. Three different posters asked you one simple request: point out the psyop in the video. But, there is no psyop in the video, so you approach it the only way left: more character assassination. You lavished praise ("brilliant!") on anyone that seemed to agree with you, or that even tried to state something about psyops. Those who disagree with your assessment got a different treatment: mocking and disingenuous sideshows (surprisingly, even mocking Bill calling him "Billy" and giving him a big wet kiss.)

You are neither my friend or my enemy when I am conversing in a thread on a forum, you are a thread participant. It makes no difference if you have read any of my other posts or if I have read yours. My reactions have been to your systematic dismantling of this thread, the vehemence with which you have pursued the task of discrediting Stubblebine, and your unwillingness or inability to prove your assertions that the video is a psyop. It doesn't matter if you feel that everything about the man is a psyop - that is an opinion and you expressed it. That could have been done in one post, but you added 30 more to make sure your viewpoint remained dominant. Bill and I even told you we were willing to admit we could be being fooled - and asked you to show us. You didn't. You couldn't.

I don't believe Stubblebine. I said I met him in 92 and I have seen nothing that his epiphany is any different than any hallucination may be. I was there at the pentagon and walked the place and got feedback, and nobody there feels it was anything other than what was reported.
    It was reported to be a Boeing 757 - a jumbo jet. So your backpedaling with "there is nothing in any of these posts saying the i BOBD said that a 757 went through" sort of clashes with the fact that you said "nobody there" (and that includes YOU because you said you were there, you "walked the place and reviewed it") "feels it was anything other than what was reported" [a Boeing 757 jumbo jet.]

...What truth, I see only a hallucination being talked about that a MISSILE went thru the pentagon. I didn't get it when I walked the place and reviewed it. And I trust myself to know what I observed and felt. And what I heard from the people who are there and work there it was a plane and not a missile.
    Maybe, after you've had a chance to think about it, you'd like a Mulligan on this one? Maybe, since you "walked the place and reviewed it", you have a different plane in mind? One that was not a 757? So, what hit the Pentagon? Ace pilot Hani Hanjour and his famous 500mph+ corkscrew turn and his physics-defying flying just above ground, fortuitously taking out the paper trail searching for the missing $2.3 trillion dollars? Or something with a bit shorter wingspan? (This is rhetorical - I'm not looking for you to answer it, but I do expect you to admit that your bold red letter attempted "gotcha!" and subsequent explanation was disingenuous.)

You, Bobd, made a bold statement, veering this thread away from allowing people to hear Stubblebine's latest interview, and steering into an indictment of Stubblebine as a psyop agent in this video. You are so convinced that Stubblebine is only capable of psyop, that you declared this a psyop. Unfortunately for you, all you have for evidence is a smelly gym bag full of innuendo and guilt-by-association. Psyops are quite real, worthy of a thread or two, and could be interesting to discuss. But, since you have been "callled out" by three separate people to show how this video is a psyop - and failed - maybe it's time to allow the thread to be about a Major General declaring that 9/11 was an inside job, and the powerful implications that has towards awakening a set of people who would never have been awakened otherwise - rather than continuing the tap-dance-a-thon.

I don't expect even this powerful testimony to bring a just resolution to the 9/11 events and ensuing million plus people murdered in its wake - because 9/11 activists don't have a prayer as long as the perpetrators also control the prosecutorial roles and the justice department. But maybe, just maybe, it will awaken a few hundred thousand new people, and we'll be a little bit closer to the tipping point of a non-violent takeover of the corrupt government.

Dennis

34. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

4evrneo (17th September 2013), Arc (17th September 2013), awakeningmom (23rd April 2015), Bill Ryan (16th September 2013), Bob (16th September 2013), christian (16th September 2013), Christine (16th September 2013), gripreaper (17th September 2013), jp11 (18th September 2013), Kristin (16th September 2013), Limor Wolf (16th September 2013), Neal (16th September 2013), nomadguy (17th September 2013), onawah (16th September 2013), Shane (16th September 2013), Ultima Thule (16th September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 5 9 LastLast