Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast

Thread: Gen. Bert Stubblebine (Gnostic Media Interview) - Sept 13, 2013

1. Link to Post #101
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: Gen. Bert Stubblebine (Gnostic Media Interview) - Sept 13, 2013

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    The word 'epiphany' comes from the heavy Judaeo-Christian component of our culture and language. It has long since lost its religious denotation, although it continues to have religious overtones for those who want to see them. Bill gave one modern dictionary definition. Here is another: 'a sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something'. That is all the general is referring to, unless one considers he is talking poetry. I think it is much more likely that he prefers the economy of one word rather than a dozen.

Regarding eye-witnesses, one thing that seems pretty clear is that the bona fide ones are not necessarily particularly reliable, and not all are bona fide. They may have seen a plane because according to one theory the missile was made to look like one. Or they may talk about a plane because that it the story being bandied around.

Bob what else don't you believe from Bert apart from the plane thing?
    Howdy again araucaria - my eyes are kinda blurry now, I have been trying to keep up with the damage and prayer thread on the Emergency in Colorado which I stated to try to ask for people to please send us all prayers here as now about 3 million people are affected by the damage. I wrote to Paul to say I am having a bit bleary eyes and I will try one more time to state. I was there, I didn't go there to find a conspiracy. It just happened that it was I had the opportunity to see it feel it for myself. I never found anyone there who felt it was a missile. People felt it was a plane. I reported what I was given as information from people's feelings.

I met Stubblebine when he was in Colorado in the early 90's I believe was the date window. I will have to look up exactly when he was around if that is important to anyone. My feeling from having met him and his key player and associate and a person who worked for him under his official capacity was Mr. Alexander. When meeting the people they are loveable was my experience. I have studied the psyops materials and to me it is simply incredulous that one who was such a patriot would turn against one's peers and say they lie. I find it incredulous and I find that for a person to be able to do that with impunity from one's peers to me irks of conspiracy and that that is a technique used in psyops to create a point that can be leveraged. Is it to infiltrate, my belief is that is highly likely. That I have hear in one of the posts I believe Bill had said he truly believes Stubblebine is sincere. To me that worries me that it isn't sincerity, but it is a continuation of psyops which is conduced in the intel groups - to gather information, and to change viewpoints to allow for a desired spin. DO I know what that spin is, absolutely not, I can only say what I feel as some others have reported what they feel. I asked, said PLEASE show me that the leopard has changed its spots. I am hopeful that such has happened but I don't just believe it. I have see enough of psyops and met enough psyops people to know the signs. I tried to point out some of the signs and referred people to go to the websites that define what psyops is how it is done and why.. It is not useful to reiterate all the details, but to try to find the correct connecting dots to help people get to the core points. I can't say I know how to explain it all, but I can try my best to state my opinion. And my worry is after hearing Alexander say his good friend is Stubblebine and folks expressing their worries over Alexander to me it is connect the dots. I mentioned I know Jim Woolsey. Jim is actively involved in ALTERNATIVE GREEN ENERGY movement based out of Washington DC.. The alternative energy community is about coming up with ways to remove destruction of the environment and the air. That is how I know Jim. What people dub in and I watched Dennis's slam to me for knowing Jim is that now I am a spook and my feelings and observations are suspect - that is the dub-in assumption. SO I hope that adds in what else do I believe from Bert apart from the plane thing. I said Bert and Alexander good buddies based on what Alexander said , and that people have said Bill especially, Alexander is not kewel (paraphrasing).. Bill was the one Paul in his post that says this "I think this may be the nub of the discussion. When General Bert describes his epiphany gazing at that (very small!) hole in the side of the Pentagon," there is the hole a small hole, and dub-in then fills in it must be a missile then, not a big plane like a 757 as conspiracy buffs have said it is. One more time, I said I never saw a plane, never saw a missile.. People said plane, I said I got that from people and have no reason to doubt them. Why dub-in assumptions trying to say I have a feeling it was a 757 - I just don't get it why the need to find a whistleblower person say it is not what the actual people there said they saw.

2. Link to Post #102
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I asked Dennis for people to look at background and you wanted it appears for people to see that TRUTH you did say truth, and you don't know iit is truth, but you say it is truth. Neither you nor I were there when the thing hit. Stubblebine wants us to be convinced it was something other than the official statement.

If people said 757 that is what they said, I never said it. You want me to be a troll you are saying? I feel for you for your hurt and what to me seems to be you need someone to help you understand that a person who says the officials are wrong is part of a conspiracy correct? I don't get why you are unhappy that people have opened up and expressed their feelings. Does it matter that I asked Bill to please get a personal interview and bring that interview to the group?

I don't get you Dennis, but maybe I need to take some more time and understand better where you are coming from. If I missed your intent I am sorry I missed your intent. Good luck with your endeavors. Blessings.

3. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Let's help bobd out with his PTP, (present time problem). we start handling what's happening in colorado. Bobd needs to go there and work it. Too much on this thread over what words another said. I think it is what we call an OVER RUN ... you just run stuff until the entire message is lost completely.

Who Needs That?

jim

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

4evrneo (16th September 2013), Bob (16th September 2013), Christine (16th September 2013), Gardener (16th September 2013), karelia (16th September 2013), Kristin (16th September 2013), Reinhard (16th September 2013), ulli (16th September 2013)

5. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    Let's help bobd out with his PTP, (present time problem). we start handling what's happening in colorado. Bobd needs to go there and work it. Too much on this thread over what words another said. I think it is what we call an OVER RUN ... you just run stuff until the entire message is lost completely.

Who Needs That?

jim
    I think Bob has stated his position clearly enough a number of times now, and if he feels he is more needed elsewhere, I agree he should be doing that. For that he would need to accept that there are a few people he has not convinced and is not going to convince without coming up with some further info.

@Paul, in the 15-minute interview, Stubblebine does say that he saw a turbine that did not look like it came off a plane but did look like it came off a missile.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bob (16th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (17th April 2015), Gardener (16th September 2013), jp11 (18th September 2013), onawah (16th September 2013), Shane (16th September 2013), ThePythonicCow (16th September 2013), ulli (16th September 2013), Ultima Thule (16th September 2013)

7. Link to Post #105
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Paul;730858]
    Quote Posted by Bobd (here)
    Ok - we're making a little bit of progress here.

You don't know what hit the Pentagon ... so for all you know, Stubblebine's observation, upon viewing some photo, that it was not the plane we've been told of, might well be a correct observation, right?
    Exactly, I was reporting on what I saw after the fact and heard that people there did not see a missile.

I said and this is my opinion which I am entitle to that I don't feel that someone who was in psyops is going to change. That is my feeling that is my belief.

You ask, in the btw, what out of context, the whole quote series you made saying people if you want the rest of the data go to the thread forces people to see only what you want them to see. I don't believe you are running a psyops but to use techniques that are used means people dont get the whole story and that is techniques that psops do use. That is the insidiousness of psyops. Its a no win if one is caught in the middle of it and I think I mentioned somewhere I feel it is important for people to have truth. My feeling is intel/psyops is not about truth and I don't get i that people will change. I don't get either why he would risk treason by contradicting the official statements. I don't see why the issue is I should blindly trust what is against my gut feelings and personal meetings. Thats about it Paul.

8. Link to Post #106
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)

Who Needs That?

jim
    I think Bob has stated his position clearly enough a number of times now, and if he feels he is more needed elsewhere, I agree he should be doing that. For that he would need to accept that there are a few people he has not convinced and is not going to convince without coming up with some further info.

@Paul, in the 15-minute interview, Stubblebine does say that he saw a turbine that did not look like it came off a plane but did look like it came off a missile.
    Thanks araucaria - I am not really trying to convince anyone all I did was state - people want to read in what they want.. That is the beauty about passion and compassion.. I am not defending anyone other than saying I believe the people that I met on site, and my feelings are who I met they had no reason to tell me something different to try to make me feel otherwise. The ones that i had met during phone call and in person I stated what my opinion was and what I felt. That's all it is there is nothing more in my expresions of what I feel and what I saw and who I talked with. Let's get an interview with the man. Why isn't that being talked about? hugs, and g'day.
    Last edited by Bob; 16th September 2013 at 09:33.

9. Link to Post #107
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Do you honestly think that the initial hole in the Pentagon is big enough to account for impact from a 757?
    This question was not directed to me but please allow me...........

Not to be snarky, but, that impact hole is not even big enough for a midget with a boner to walk through sideways, , I am still listening to the interview and have seen some other interviews with Stubblebine and could not tell you if the man is for real, he has been a general that's all I know, all else is conjecture and hopefully lucky and correct guesswork.

But hey, I just returned from Spain from a cheap all inclusive stay in some disgusting tourist trap and there I saw a cute small plastic pig with white wings fly powered by 2 AA batteries, and they got sold by the dozen so right about now they could convince me of anything, btw it was making left turns and flew in circles, Flying Nascar Pigs, that's where we are at now, can we sink any deeper. Perhaps that is what flew into the Pentagon........nah, it was a missile.

Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 16th September 2013 at 09:36.

10. Link to Post #108
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

So, was it a plane or a missile ?

Below is Northrop SM-62 Snark intercontinental cruise missile :

Last edited by Atlas; 16th September 2013 at 11:11.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Chanlo23 (16th September 2013), gigha (16th September 2013), nomadguy (17th September 2013), onawah (16th September 2013), Reinhard (16th September 2013), ThePythonicCow (16th September 2013), ulli (16th September 2013)

12. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

Here are some random thoughts after reading the last pages:

I still see Bob's point about not trusting Bert, given what he knows.
    There is something strange about the timing of his "epiphany" (or realization...whatever)...
    which in my view came a few years too late. I'm certain he knew all along.

I am with Dennis (and others here) about the Pentagon having been hit by a missile.
    Reenforced walls of the building penetrated, lack of debris, witness reports about approach...north-versus south...

Anyway, Bob says that Pentagon staff said it was a plane and therefore believed the official version. This does not make them right, necessarily...I would say too much confusion, they could not see the forest for the trees.
    If anything, "having been there" in a case like this makes it even harder for them to be objective.
    One needs to study the photographs, the missile theory, the plane theory,
    the whole picture, before one can get a clearer idea.
    My main question was where were all the black boxes.
    All my life I have been hearing about the frantic search for the supposedly indestructible Black Box,
    which was always found, and on it the recorded conversations of the cockpit crew..
    But none of that in this case.

I'm convinced that an insider like Bert would have known the truth all along...(ok, that is an assumption,
    and a hunch), but this is why I find his coming forward so late in the day a bit suspect, and that is why I made my earlier comment.

The hole in the wall, which did not collapse immediately...
    was enough evidence to convince me...also the open pages of a telephone directory which weren't even singed, despite the heat.

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Bob (17th September 2013), Chanlo23 (16th September 2013), Christine (16th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (17th April 2015), Gardener (16th September 2013), jp11 (18th September 2013), karelia (16th September 2013), Kristin (16th September 2013), onawah (16th September 2013), ThePythonicCow (16th September 2013)

14. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)

There is something strange about the timing of his "epiphany" (or realization...whatever)...

(snip)
    All my life I have been hearing about the frantic search for the supposedly indestructible Black Box,
    which was always found, and on it the recorded conversations of the cockpit crew..

I'm convinced that an insider like Bert would have known the truth all along...(ok, that is an assumption,
    and a hunch), but this is why I find his coming forward so late in the day a bit suspect, and that is why I made my earlier comment.

was enough evidence to convince me...also the open pages of a telephone directory which weren't even singed, despite the heat.
    Black boxes (which are never black) are not indestructible the way passports and telephone directories can be. Either there were no planes or the boxes were 'dustified' to use Judy Wood's terminology. Or again, they were found, and since no crime scene protocol was ever applied, their indestructibility was found wanting in a secret location.

It may well be that Stubblebine knew all along, but that doesn't make these interviews psyops and it doesn't prevent them from advancing public disclosure. If good disinfo is about 85% correct info, then perhaps top quality disinfo comes closer to 100%, with the message invalidated entirely by the messenger.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

jp11 (18th September 2013), Kristin (16th September 2013), onawah (16th September 2013), ThePythonicCow (16th September 2013), ulli (16th September 2013)

16. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

(snip)

Black boxes (which are never black) are not indestructible the way passports and telephone directories can be. Either there were no planes or the boxes were 'dustified' to use Judy Wood's terminology. Or again, they were found, and since no crime scene protocol was ever applied, their indestructibility was found wanting in a secret location.

It may well be that Stubblebine knew all along, but that doesn't make these interviews psyops and it doesn't prevent them from advancing public disclosure. If good disinfo is about 85% correct info, then perhaps top quality disinfo comes closer to 100%, with the message invalidated entirely by the messenger.
    I'm adding one more thought to yours here, araucaria, for your perusal.
    If a tipping point has been reached and the public is waking up at the rate we all had hoped they would ten years ago,
    then we need to become even more alert about psy-ops.
    I recall reading here (was it Charles who said it?) that the idea behind a controlled or limited nuclear exchange was to create total chaos, which would then allow the PTB to implement their take-over of the rest of the globe.
    Well, since the war plans seem to have gone wrong, maybe using a top goat starer to tell the world that the conspiracy people were right all along, can have a similar effect on the masses. Especially since RT has recently announced that 911 was an inside job, we can now look forward to all those in the know to start throwing their info and disinfo at each other like merengue pies.
    But I might be getting ahead of myself here.
    Maybe I ought to stop for a moment and just be grateful that we now have such an interview, never mind it came late. It's just that I have lost all trust of anyone who has spent an entire lifetime doing military service. Yes, people change, but when it is someone like Bertie, given his record, then I need to think twice about their "epiphany" being for real.
    Last edited by ulli; 16th September 2013 at 13:00.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

araucaria (16th September 2013), Gardener (16th September 2013), jp11 (18th September 2013), karelia (16th September 2013), Kristin (16th September 2013), Limor Wolf (16th September 2013), onawah (16th September 2013), ThePythonicCow (16th September 2013)

18. Link to Post #112
    United States Avalon Member ruthy's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to live in nyc...in 2008 I answered an advertisement to be a production assistant. It turns out the gig was for a video documenting the rebuilding of the world trade towers. The documentary was filmed and directed by a man who works for public relations directly under Silverstein. At the time I found it very ironic that I got this gig, especially with my own suspicions about the way the buildings collapsed. So they were filming in that year, 2008, the "anniversary" of 9/11 with Silverstein, the mayor, and other political figures in World Trade #7 I believe. I am trying to remember, but the memorial was not built yet, the hole was still in the ground and there were multiple engineers on the top floor of the building with blue prints everywhere, it was a mess, all arguing how to rebuild. Making jokes that they were just building something that was a giant bullseye and would most likely get knocked down again. But the real point I want to make, is at the gala that evening in Building 7 you had all the froo froo's there kissing butt, and the director was walking me around pointing the people out to me. And he asked me what I thought about what happened that day on 9/11. I being me, said the truth, which maybe i should of edited, but i said I thought it was a demolition. He got quiet...then he said, I can tell you first hand that Silverstein put explosives in all of the buildings...but you didn't hear that from me. He never spoke of it again, after the gig was finished of filming the gala and the anniversary press interviews on the actual date seeing silverstein..seeing the president of Maybach handing out keys to their luxury cars like it was nothing, seeing my old bosses from Citigroup there when I used to work on their trading and investing floor...it was just all about money and power at that "anniversary" of a tragic occurence. I felt disgusted. And even more so, that this man, who works for Silverstein, knew and told me bluntly that he had purposefully taken those buildings down, made me want to curl up into a ball and cry. I told some people about this, most were shocked..some didn't believe me. I don't care, I was there, I have the pictures of the event, I have the proof that I worked for this man even for a short span of time. And I heard him say to me those words.

19. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to ruthy For This Post:

4evrneo (16th September 2013), 778 neighbour of some guy (16th September 2013), araucaria (16th September 2013), Atlas (16th September 2013), awakeningmom (23rd April 2015), Bill Ryan (16th September 2013), christian (16th September 2013), Christine (16th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (17th April 2015), donk (16th September 2013), Gardener (16th September 2013), gigha (17th September 2013), gripreaper (17th September 2013), jp11 (18th September 2013), karelia (16th September 2013), Kristin (16th September 2013), Limor Wolf (16th September 2013), meeradas (16th September 2013), nomadguy (17th September 2013), onawah (16th September 2013), Reinhard (16th September 2013), Selene (17th September 2013), Shane (16th September 2013), ThePythonicCow (16th September 2013), ulli (16th September 2013), Ultima Thule (16th September 2013)

20. Link to Post #113
    Netherlands Avalon Member Midnight Rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 times in 310 posts

Default 9/11 Commission Report Questioned by Senior Military, Intelligence, and Government Officials

Well, since the war plans seem to have gone wrong, maybe using a top goat starer to tell the world that the conspiracy people were right all along, can have a similar effect on the masses. Especially since RT has recently announced that 911 was an inside job, we can now look forward to all those in the know to start throwing their info and disinfo at each other like merengue pies.
    Here some merengue pies to choose from, including General Albert Stubblebine's...
    9/11 Commission Report Questioned by Senior Military, Intelligence, and Government Officials

9/11 Commission Report Questioned by Over 100 Professors

9/11 Statement Signed by 100 Prominent Americans
    (Scroll down to 'Signatories')

Pilots and Aviation Professionals Question 9/11

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

I am not stating that these people are not genuine in their attempt in uncovering the truth. But I stumbled upon these names after reading your post Ulli and I had to post it.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Midnight Rambler For This Post:

onawah (16th September 2013), Reinhard (16th September 2013), ulli (16th September 2013)

22. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Default Re: 9/11 Commission Report Questioned by Senior Military, Intelligence, and Government Officials

Quote Posted by Midnight Rambler (here)
    Here some merengue pies to choose from, including General Albert Stubblebine's...
    9/11 Commission Report Questioned by Senior Military, Intelligence, and Government Officials

9/11 Commission Report Questioned by Over 100 Professors

9/11 Statement Signed by 100 Prominent Americans
    (Scroll down to 'Signatories')

Pilots and Aviation Professionals Question 9/11

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

I am not stating that these people are not genuine in their attempt in uncovering the truth. But I stumbled upon these names after reading your post Ulli and I had to post it.
    In 1998 I was on a conspiracy site where someone claimed that George W. Bush had been selected to become the next president, and that nothing was going to stop it happening. So I thought AhA! I KNEW it! Papa bush wants to finish what he started in Iraq. Because it was obvious to me that they were going to take out Saddam. And then that fateful election happened, voting machines had been introduced, programmed to make every twentieth vote for Gore and flip it to Bush..and still it was a close call, boiling down to one single vote on the Supreme Court. And then the cabinet was announced...all the old oil people and General Colin Powell...it was just so obvious. All that was needed was a false flag event to get Congress to give the green light.

So then came 911, and I bought the official CNN version for a max of five minutes, and am even embarrassed that it took me that long to figure out what had happened.

And I have a hard time to this day with anyone who took years before they found out about the truth behind 911, but I'm learning to forgive them. They are busy working, while I have all the time in the world, alone at home, to investigate such matters. So then I was wondering how long would it take for the tipping point, when so many had figured it out that they PTB were forced to come clean, and how would they go about it when it happened, and what other tricks would they then have up their sleeve. And that moment has now come, in my view. So why am I not rejoicing?
    Last edited by ulli; 16th September 2013 at 13:55.

23. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

awakeningmom (23rd April 2015), Carmody (16th September 2013), Christine (16th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (17th April 2015), Gardener (16th September 2013), jp11 (18th September 2013), karelia (16th September 2013), Kristin (16th September 2013), Limor Wolf (16th September 2013), Midnight Rambler (16th September 2013), onawah (16th September 2013), ruthy (16th September 2013), ThePythonicCow (16th September 2013)

24. Link to Post #115
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Default Re: 9/11 Commission Report Questioned by Senior Military, Intelligence, and Government Officials

Now I finally had the time to listen the second interview (post#17).

Whether it makes me a dupe or psyopped, at this point I trust my guts. The whole second interview is WELL worth the watch, but look at Stubblebine at this particular spot(from 13:40 on)
    https://youtube.com/watch?feature...ql4TfCZw#t=821

Look at his eyes. In this case I trust my guts, this man is IMHO at this point of time genuine, passionate and well worth listening to and definitely worth an interview by Bill(if that is in any way possible). Definitely worth me telling I trust the man in these interviews to be genuinely trying to bring truth out. I´ll not second guess him.

UT

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

4evrneo (17th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (17th April 2015), onawah (16th September 2013), ThePythonicCow (16th September 2013), ulli (16th September 2013)

26. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

I'm adding one more thought to yours here, araucaria, for your perusal.
    If a tipping point has been reached and the public is waking up at the rate we all had hoped they would ten years ago,
    then we need to become even more alert about psy-ops.
    I recall reading here (was it Charles who said it?) that the idea behind a controlled or limited nuclear exchange was to create total chaos, which would then allow the PTB to implement their take-over of the rest of the globe.
    But I might be getting ahead of myself here.
    Maybe I ought to stop for a moment and just be grateful that we now have such an interview, never mind it came late. It's just that I have lost all trust of anyone who has spent an entire lifetime doing military service. Yes, people change, but when it is someone like Bertie, given his record, then I need to think twice about their "epiphany" being for real.
    General Stubblebine has been on Avalon talking about this for over 3 years. Observer posted this video in July 2010.
    Quote Posted by observer (here)
    As for Major General Stubblebine's credibility, one might want to watch this video:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=daNr_TrBw6E
    but, that's completely off-topic and the subject of another issue....
    It was reposted by daledo in February 2011 https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post149074

And again by cidersomerset in September of that year, and probably more times since then. We can extrapolate the exposure this man has got more generally in the alternative media. So if this testimony was going to have the effect of a nuclear bomb, it ought to have done so already. And in any case, the timing is all off with respect to the latest failed attempt to start WW3.

Here is another video on the Pentagon attack, which features Stubblebine among others.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

4evrneo (17th September 2013), Cidersomerset (16th September 2013), Limor Wolf (16th September 2013), onawah (16th September 2013), ulli (16th September 2013)

28. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    if there is a 3D, concrete task that must be accomplished in order for this new era to occur, it will be the citizens of the only superpower country taking the helm away from the government that controls the largest and deadliest military in world history. That is the key. Citizens actually controlling the government.
    Dennis,
    You struck a chord with me. I want to be part of a group, have intimacy, feel I am making a difference, feel wholesome and helpful and most of all... HOME with my people.

But I have also been wondering all this time how to bridge an ongoing sense that something is wrong. It keeps me hyper vigilant. Is this stir of mental activity, David Icke's "problem, reaction, solution" the #1 Psyops that can spin a million various patterns all taking us back to square Zero on the playing field?

How can all of you help me with the desire to take back with you (in country or equivalent) a capacity to be in a LIVING democracy (for want of a better word here...thinking about the basic constitution, bill of rights etc of USA that is respected) without causing more "war".

So far all I can feel in my hands are a bunch of twisting snakes. Looking at this overwhelm of 21st century information animal with a million tails I cannot grasp for long, I wonder... it must be MY MIND!

I have seen the videos and I want to ask Bob and Bill and all.....are you able to address "me" and the way I see my mind. Is it anything "like you"

1. I was an early adopter for conspiracy and the 9/11 event knocked me off my feet. I was distressed to the MAX by not understanding. This will be a given for most of us... It operated on all segments as the people tried to make sense. The rape was universal. PTSD followed.

What clued me as I watched that day was not the planes, the towers etc. it was that GB stayed in the classroom and the look on his face and the sense "He knew about this already. They knew!" But I didn't know what that meant.

Wondering, trying to figure this most HUGE story and all the pieces and then WAR! I watched the first Gulf War and I knew then that Bin Laden was connected to the Bushes and the CIA. The "facts" piled up without any sense. Unresolved ongoing trauma.

The years continue....
    IF I am like others in a crowd of Americans still in trauma....wondering...could it be at this late date someone in authority might help ME "put this behind me?" by acknowledging something heartfelt and then

I will "put this behind me"
    9/11 becomes like a ballad? "12 years ago on a bright cool day someone was shot at the town hall play"...

2. Until Judy Wood showed the anomalous pictures of cars etc., when I found out about the Non reports of a hurricane that day and the almost right angle change in course, I would have only believed it was a "plane or a missile" that was the mechanism.

When I found out that it could be directed energy, I was actually enthusiastic like some others here that we could use a similar technology for "beneficial purpose"
    But what if I could not accept that the technology is real? That "they" could use it? I'd want to be reassured of missiles and controlled demolition, RIGHT?

3. I sank into being "knowledgeable about Nuthhin" after all the study. There are so many ways to get lost in a labyrinth of "truth details".

I have been knowledgeable that the my experience is directed by Psyops since I was young. Has that enabled me to do anything really.
    In THIS case of whistle blowers and truth:
    BE HONEST! What have you DONE externally that will show me how to use the information? Help me please really take back the guidance, direction and peaceful usherence in of a new earth? But what if that is just IMPOSSIBLE?

What if the whole churning is like when you put milk with cream into a container to separate the butter. What if we are always sent back to the churn to get our butter harvested?
    I believe the basic question for me is "mastery" and is that the reason for the game RISING and FALLING and CHURNING...get us all always all involved with "something out there". The cycle exhausts to be flung up on trust and then thrust down.

It makes me feel like a little girl, I feel like I need a "SHINY KNIGHT" "rescuer".
    That will never happen because that is just the exit sign to the devil.
    What that means to me....
    If this is deep where epiphanies and anything coming in is FELT, this is personal and as the Old saying goes...The Evolution will not be on TV. IF we succeed in taking back our inner world, what will happen THEN?

I appreciate the opportunity to state what is deeply felt. Maggie
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th September 2013 at 16:33. Reason: fixed quote formatting

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Chanlo23 (16th September 2013), ThePythonicCow (16th September 2013), ulli (16th September 2013)

30. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Thanks Dennis just finished interview and it gives a more human side to 'Gen Bert' and it
    proves you are never to 'young' to open your eyes LOL. I have not read the other posts as I have
    been busy on other threads and catching up on interviews.

I have posted Gen Stubblebine on several threads and as he said is probably one of the
    highest ranking officers to comment against the establishment view on the Pentagon
    attack. I find him a credible witness now he has shed the blinkers and hope he may
    comment more to the right interviewer. As he said he has been compromised
    in the general media, possibly by design to keep the 'old war horse' safely in his
    retirement stable. But this 'Horse' may have one last 'charge' in him.

cheers Steve....

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

4evrneo (17th September 2013), Chanlo23 (16th September 2013), Kristin (16th September 2013), Limor Wolf (16th September 2013), onawah (16th September 2013), ThePythonicCow (16th September 2013), ulli (16th September 2013), Ultima Thule (16th September 2013)

32. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

General Stubblebine has been on Avalon talking about this for over 3 years.
    Thanks for straightening this out. How sloppy of me. I missed all those others, and thought this interview was meant to be the big scoop.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

araucaria (16th September 2013), Chanlo23 (16th September 2013), onawah (16th September 2013), ThePythonicCow (16th September 2013)

34. Link to Post #120
    United States Avalon Member ruthy's Avatar
    Thanks

I think a lot of these confessions from these people are also a way of saying, pardon my french, but "ef it!" I mean the general looks like he's about ankle deep in the grave. I'm sure he was told that if he disclosed any information he would be killed. Now he's thinking, well I don't want to die with what I know, so I will divulge my dark secrets, cleanse my "soul", and try to give something back.

I wish it would not happen like this, that we have to wait until these insiders are about to croak to know the real truth first hand, but when you have a secret gov't with capabilities of ruining your life and those of the people you love, most of them tend to bite their tongue.

I wish we had more Snowdens though.

35. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ruthy For This Post:

4evrneo (17th September 2013), araucaria (16th September 2013), Bob (17th September 2013), Chanlo23 (16th September 2013), Christine (16th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (17th April 2015), karelia (16th September 2013), onawah (16th September 2013), ThePythonicCow (16th September 2013), ulli (16th September 2013), Ultima Thule (17th September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast