+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 7 9 LastLast

Thread: Gen. Bert Stubblebine (Gnostic Media Interview) - Sept 13, 2013

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: 9/11 Commission Report Questioned by Senior Military, Intelligence, and Government Officials

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Quote Posted by Midnight Rambler (here)
    Well, since the war plans seem to have gone wrong, maybe using a top goat starer to tell the world that the conspiracy people were right all along, can have a similar effect on the masses. Especially since RT has recently announced that 911 was an inside job, we can now look forward to all those in the know to start throwing their info and disinfo at each other like merengue pies.
    Here some merengue pies to choose from, including General Albert Stubblebine's...
    9/11 Commission Report Questioned by Senior Military, Intelligence, and Government Officials

9/11 Commission Report Questioned by Over 100 Professors

9/11 Statement Signed by 100 Prominent Americans
    (Scroll down to 'Signatories')

Pilots and Aviation Professionals Question 9/11

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

I am not stating that these people are not genuine in their attempt in uncovering the truth. But I stumbled upon these names after reading your post Ulli and I had to post it.
    In 1998 I was on a conspiracy site where someone claimed that George W. Bush had been selected to become the next president, and that nothing was going to stop it happening. So I thought AhA! I KNEW it! Papa bush wants to finish what he started in Iraq. Because it was obvious to me that they were going to take out Saddam. And then that fateful election happened, voting machines had been introduced, programmed to make every twentieth vote for Gore and flip it to Bush..and still it was a close call, boiling down to one single vote on the Supreme Court. And then the cabinet was announced...all the old oil people and General Colin Powell...it was just so obvious. All that was needed was a false flag event to get Congress to give the green light.

So then came 911, and I bought the official CNN version for a max of five minutes, and am even embarrassed that it took me that long to figure out what had happened.

And I have a hard time to this day with anyone who took years before they found out about the truth behind 911, but I'm learning to forgive them. They are busy working, while I have all the time in the world, alone at home, to investigate such matters. So then I was wondering how long would it take for the tipping point, when so many had figured it out that they PTB were forced to come clean, and how would they go about it when it happened, and what other tricks would they then have up their sleeve. And that moment has now come, in my view. So why am I not rejoicing?
    Probably due to things like this:

http://www.hark.com/clips/vkcjdwkwmd...ir-most-fierce

The next line Connery speaks is: 'And they go down fighting'.
    Last edited by Carmody; 16th September 2013 at 17:41.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Chanlo23 (16th September 2013), onawah (16th September 2013), Reinhard (18th September 2013), ThePythonicCow (16th September 2013), ulli (16th September 2013)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: Gen. Bert Stubblebine (Gnostic Media Interview) - Sept 13, 2013

One thing no one else seems to be questioning that continues to bother me, and that is what Bobd said about the people working at the Pentagon who told him they thought it was a plane that hit the building ( a big one, according to the official story, which they were apparently in accordance with) .
    Of all people in D.C. whose minds were most probably messed with after 911 and convinced they had better stick with the official story, I would imagine it would be the people who worked at the Pentagon.
    And they probably were asked those questions so many times by so many people they no doubt got to the point before too long where they believed (or almost believed) what they were (probably) told to say, themselves...

So maybe I've missed something, but I have to wonder why it was that Bobd, who says he is so well versed in identifying psyops, doesn't seem to have taken into account the fact that those people he talked to might very well have been subjects of some kind of psyops which would have caused to them to take the course of least resistance, and say what their bosses wanted them to say...

This thread has taken many twists and turns, and I would have to spend more time reading it over again to track them all, which I am not likely to do.
    But I do want to say that, though my viewpoint may have sounded cynical, with lyrics quoted from the famous Rolling Stones song, etc. I actually have a lot of faith in the ability of human beings to shake off their old, erroneous programming and belief systems and show us their "original face", as the Zen koans of old demand we do.
    And I think it's possible that that IS what is happening to Gen. Bert.
    BUT I ALSO think this whole scenario has been heavily influenced by psyops, and after all the sifting and processing of info we have done on Avalon, I'm kind of surprised that anyone here wouldn't, especially in the case of Gen. Bert!!

But this kind of weird blending of psyops and conspiracy theory is OK; it's an example of what George Green postulated in his Paradigm books was going to happen-- that in the end, all things will work together for the good.

For me, the final triumph is what Jimini cited, the "New Kids", who are coming in with genes advanced enough so that they can cut through all the b.s. without even thinking twice about it, or perhaps even just ignore it altogether.
    When there are enough of those genetic upgrades in the world, then surely there will be no need for all this analyzing and speculating, and we will be able to just get on with life.
    And won't that be a relief??
    Last edited by onawah; 16th September 2013 at 18:09.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

araucaria (16th September 2013), Chanlo23 (16th September 2013), Christine (16th September 2013), Gardener (16th September 2013), jp11 (18th September 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (18th September 2013), Limor Wolf (16th September 2013), Shane (16th September 2013), ThePythonicCow (16th September 2013), ulli (16th September 2013), Ultima Thule (17th September 2013)

5. Link to Post #123
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Default Re: 9/11 Commission Report Questioned by Senior Military, Intelligence, and Government Officials

And I have a hard time to this day with anyone who took years before they found out about the truth behind 911, but I'm learning to forgive them.
    Thanks. It took me 7 or 8 years to get a clue ... I was busy building Linux kernels and driving around in a car with a bumper full of Bush stickers.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Arc (17th September 2013), Christine (16th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (17th April 2015), Limor Wolf (16th September 2013), onawah (16th September 2013), Teo (18th September 2013), ulli (16th September 2013), Ultima Thule (17th September 2013)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    And I have a hard time to this day with anyone who took years before they found out about the truth behind 911, but I'm learning to forgive them.
    Thanks. It took me 7 or 8 years to get a clue ... I was busy building Linux kernels and driving around in a car with a bumper full of Bush stickers.
    I remember you saying. (Raised eyebrow)
    I had to travel through time and find you and put your head back on straight.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Christine (16th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (17th April 2015), onawah (16th September 2013), ThePythonicCow (16th September 2013), Ultima Thule (17th September 2013)

9. Link to Post #125
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

according to "what is greatness" LRH says Don't forgive them that is saying they are right ... and is low tone.... he said just don't hate them because of it

jim

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Carmody (17th September 2013), Christine (16th September 2013), jp11 (18th September 2013), Limor Wolf (16th September 2013), Midnight Rambler (17th September 2013), onawah (16th September 2013), Reinhard (18th September 2013), Shane (16th September 2013), Teo (18th September 2013), ThePythonicCow (16th September 2013), ulli (16th September 2013)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    according to "what is greatness" LRH says Don't forgive them that is saying they are right ... and is low tone.... he said just don't hate them because of it

jim
    Ok then, I no longer hate Paul.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Carmody (17th September 2013), Chanlo23 (19th September 2013), Christine (16th September 2013), jp11 (18th September 2013), Midnight Rambler (17th September 2013), onawah (16th September 2013), ThePythonicCow (16th September 2013), Ultima Thule (17th September 2013)

13. Link to Post #127
    United States Avalon Member 4evrneo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 492 posts

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    I am going to have to take a big breath to wade into this puddle... it may be deeper than I suspect.

First, does it matter whether Gen. Bert is a dupe or a toad? I mean, lets just thank him for whatever true message he wants to put out and move on.. there is a much more important movement these days and it is all about OUR consciousness. What do you know INSIDE you to be true. If it is it is... I can't tell anyone whethter the general is a good actor, a stooge or just an old man who wants to remember his glory. Perhaps he had his ephiphany and I would sing hallelujha with him. Little effect does this have on me.

Clearly he isn't an innocent and he clearly states there are things he can't talk about... and what he talks about is old news to those of us who have struggled into awareness when the first rays struck our minds.

What does have effect on me and mine? Isn't it a fact that PSY OP continues, the technology advances, the war mongers still sell their wares, the new agers were co opted and more than once... etc., etc., etc.

That we still feed the machine at almost every breath we take, I still drive a car with petrol and buy my steaks at the super market...

In listening to this video I took what was valuable.. and hey, maybe a General would wake up some other old man who wouldn't listen to this hippie chick. So he serves where he serves. And maybe it is just plainly evident that we have to sift through the chaff.. I do not hold THE Truth, Bobd doesn't either, nor Bill Ryan, nor Dennis, nor anyothers who posted... why argue over this man's current motivation?

If we understand how our minds were co-opted, if we understand what the human heart holds, if we can cherish all fellow beings in the Light of Truth.. .. if we can remember our own greatness, then we are doing what we came here to do.
    "The hardest task one can have is to continue to love his fellows despite all reasons he should not.
    And the true sign of sanity and greatness is to so continue.
    For the one who can achieve this, there is abundant hope.
    For those who cannot, there is only sorrow, hatred and despair. And these are not the things of which greatness—or sanity or happiness are made."
    To that degree, true greatness depends on total wisdom. They act as they do because they are what they are—trapped beings, crushed beneath an intolerable burden. And if they have gone mad for it and command the devastation of whole nations in errors of explanation, still, one can understand why and can understand as well the extent of their madness. Why should one change and begin to hate just because others have lost themselves and their own destinies are too cruel for them to face?
    Well said Christine, and I feel the same way.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 4evrneo For This Post:

Chanlo23 (16th September 2013), Christine (16th September 2013), onawah (16th September 2013), ThePythonicCow (16th September 2013), ulli (16th September 2013)

15. Link to Post #128
    Language
    English
    Thanks

PS And thanks to Christine for her wonderful post. So true!
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

4evrneo (17th September 2013), Chanlo23 (16th September 2013), Christine (16th September 2013), Gardener (16th September 2013), ThePythonicCow (16th September 2013), ulli (16th September 2013)

17. Link to Post #129
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I wanted to post my remarks again from my post #57, since I made it in an "update" form, and some may have missed it.
    It was one of the big connecting dots that have led me to my current view about how less noticeable psyops have been working their way into situations where they can disrupt and neutralize efforts by others to stop the madness, in this case, Codex Alimentarius.
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)

update: I am reminded of a situation awhile back, when Dr. Laibow's (Gen. Bert's wife) Natural Solutions was busy going to international meetings on Codex Alimentarius and broadcasting all kinds of info about it, apparently attempting to inform people and get them to protest. I was still unsure about her and the General given their background, so I dug in a little deeper.
    There was another organization, a less high profile but very sincere 501C3 (whose name I forget now) who I remember saying that they were attending the same meetings and that the Natural Solutions people were actually causing more problems than anything.
    The 501C3 said that Natural Solutions (Gen. Bert and Dr. Laibow) were making a big show of protesting and hogging what limelight there was for the dissenters, but in actuality, what they were doing was making dissent ineffective and getting in the way of those who were sincerely there to protest.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

4evrneo (17th September 2013), Chanlo23 (16th September 2013), Christine (16th September 2013), Limor Wolf (18th September 2013), ThePythonicCow (16th September 2013), thunder24 (17th September 2013), Ultima Thule (17th September 2013)

19. Link to Post #130
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    The same might apply to self ... I don't forgive my prior ignorance, nor do I not forgive it. It just was (and probably still is, just with different superficialities.) If I could sit down with my self of a few years ago, I hope we'd have a good chat and some chuckles over our divergent views on some matters.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

araucaria (16th September 2013), Christine (16th September 2013), Gardener (16th September 2013), jp11 (18th September 2013), Limor Wolf (18th September 2013), onawah (16th September 2013), thunder24 (17th September 2013), ulli (16th September 2013)

21. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    One thing no one else seems to be questioning that continues to bother me, and that is what Bobd said about the people working at the Pentagon who told him they thought it was a plane that hit the building ( a big one, according to the official story, which they were apparently in accordance with) .
    Of all people in D.C. whose minds were most probably messed with after 911 and convinced they had better stick with the official story, I would imagine it would be the people who worked at the Pentagon.
    And they probably were asked those questions so many times by so many people they no doubt got to the point before too long where they believed (or almost believed) what they were (probably) told to say, themselves...

So maybe I've missed something, but I have to wonder why it was that Bobd, who says he is so well versed in identifying psyops, doesn't seem to have taken into account the fact that those people he talked to might very well have been subjects of some kind of psyops which would have caused to them to take the course of least resistance, and say what their bosses wanted them to say...
    They may have been because, according to one theory, the cruise missile was in American Airlines livery (for those who actually saw it), and accompanied by and/or launched by a 'highly modified E-4B Boeing 747, operated by the National Airborne Operations Center', which just cleared the building. In other words, there was a dummy plane possibly plus a real plane, and yet it wasn't a plane did the damage, but a missile. First impressions are often correct: not in this case.

Edit to add link:
    http://defendingthetruth.com/conspir...gon-911-a.html
    Last edited by araucaria; 16th September 2013 at 19:22.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Christine (16th September 2013), Gardener (16th September 2013), onawah (16th September 2013), ulli (16th September 2013)

23. Link to Post #132
    United States Avalon Member Chanlo23's Avatar
    Thanks

What a FABULOUS Thread! It really highlights issues that newbies like me need to be on the lookout for before they post any responses. What I have seen previously is that if you share real, first-hand experience and/or accurate methods to determine truth from falsehood or if you can provide solutions, you will be ‘tagged’ and monitored, and you may be ‘remediated’ at some point in the present/future because of it. Current Avalonians already know this. They already know that sharing useful information can put your head on the chopping block or expose your back. In the past, many of us who have been accused of trolling for covert groups, the military, and the CIA, NSA, MI6, Mossad, or Aman. Just because you are not that does not mean that someone else is (or is not that) either. In my opinion, it just pays to keep that in mind when posting. (I believe this is also mentioned in the Welcome message somewhere too.)

What started out as a simple video post (thanks Dennis!) that folks could watch and make a decision about -- has revealed that many folks on this forum know a LOT about psyops and methods for controlling and manipulating folks with media. The reality is that any posted video is suspect, and everyone has to make an informed choice of what they believe related to it, the people who made it, the reasons behind it, the effects of it, and the timing of its release – all are factors susceptible to manipulation.

The very question of whether or not a video/audio can be taken at face value, or whether or not it shares a truth or reveals a construct meant to deceive is an extremely valuable conversation. Such discussions can easily be pushed to de-evolve into personal attacks, and that is also a psyops trick meant to steal attention away from real ways to discern truth by focusing on popularity contests among those who voice their opinions. I am happy to see that the Avalonians posting on this thread are keeping it real!

24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Chanlo23 For This Post:

4evrneo (17th September 2013), araucaria (17th September 2013), Atlas (17th September 2013), Bill Ryan (16th September 2013), Billy (17th September 2013), Christine (16th September 2013), Delight (17th September 2013), Gardener (16th September 2013), jp11 (18th September 2013), jsb_swampfox (18th September 2013), Limor Wolf (18th September 2013), nomadguy (17th September 2013), onawah (17th September 2013), ruthy (17th September 2013), ulli (16th September 2013), Ultima Thule (17th September 2013)

25. Link to Post #133
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

-------

@ Chanlo23 immediately above:

Thank you for the plaudits to the forum! And a very warm welcome to you.

Yes, there are a lot of smart people here, intelligent, experienced and well-informed. Combined with passion and genuine caring, this can sometimes spark some most interesting discussions of the very highest quality.

A few people, although very well-meaning, arrive at the forum and think that they already know more then most people here. But usually they soon find that this is a mistaken premise. What works well discussing things here is to (a) be honest, (b) be specific, (c) differentiate between opinion, experience and conjecture, and (d) always be courteous and recognize that the person you're addressing may know more than you in certain areas.

It can be quite a personal development course, as well as the ultimate rolling seminar.

26. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (17th September 2013), Apteka (17th September 2013), araucaria (17th September 2013), Atlas (17th September 2013), Billy (17th September 2013), Chanlo23 (16th September 2013), Christine (16th September 2013), Cidersomerset (16th September 2013), fifi (16th September 2013), Freed Fox (17th September 2013), Gardener (16th September 2013), gigha (17th September 2013), jiminii (17th September 2013), jp11 (18th September 2013), jsb_swampfox (18th September 2013), kanishk (17th September 2013), Limor Wolf (18th September 2013), nomadguy (17th September 2013), Reinhard (18th September 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (17th September 2013), Spellbound (16th September 2013), Star Tsar (16th September 2013), ulli (16th September 2013), Ultima Thule (17th September 2013)

27. Link to Post #134
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

I just had a quick scan of the thread, I do not usually comment on major threads
    unless I have been involved from the start, which is why I do not get on a lot of
    them. Its fine to give 'one liners' on some threads as an acknowledgment.
    I find 'pithy' answers not so helpful though, but each to their own.

This thread is not one of those and seems to be intense and educational.
    Apart from all the vids and analyst we have seen, there is one witness
    that from Day one has spoken out to fact that she saw no sign of a
    airliner and walked out of a hole in the wall......

What Really happened on 9/11? Come and hear 9/11 eyewitness/mother from Pentagon

Uploaded on 13 May 2011

April Gallop was at the Pentagon with her 2 months old baby,
    when the 9/11 explosion at the pentagon blew her off her feet.
    April walked out of the crater hole in the Pentagon injured, but
    alive. Come and hear April's first hand testimony of what She
    saw on 9/11. The testimony that the 9/11 commission and the
    major/dominant news media have shamelessly kept from you
    and the American People!

Freedom Law School
    Speaker: April Gallop
    Host: Peymon Mottahedeh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something mentioned towards the end of the above interview....

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Ch...r/t15994_0.htm
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 18th September 2013 at 06:30.

28. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

4evrneo (17th September 2013), Bill Ryan (16th September 2013), Carmody (17th September 2013), Christine (16th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (17th April 2015), fifi (16th September 2013), Gardener (16th September 2013), Kristin (16th September 2013), Limor Wolf (18th September 2013), nomadguy (17th September 2013), onawah (17th September 2013), Reinhard (18th September 2013), Shane (16th September 2013), ThePythonicCow (17th September 2013), ulli (18th September 2013), Ultima Thule (17th September 2013)

29. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

Typical I'm late for bed, just started watching this presentation which looks
    interesting.I'll finish after work tomorrow.

Behind the Smoke Curtain (The 9/11 Fable of the Pentagon Attack) - Barbara Honegger

Published on 30 Jul 2013

Barbara Honegger presents her evidence that the
    official story surrounding the 9/11 attack on the Pentagon is a lie.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is very good information on this current thread....

"September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor" - Full version (1/3)

Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=O1GCeuSr3Mk

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...r-Full-version

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also another current thread....

Another Nineteen: Investigating Legitimate 9/11 Suspects

new Sunday 15th September 2013 at 08:11 By David Icke

https://youtube.com/watch?v=aKxhLpI_A2k

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-9-11-Suspects
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 18th September 2013 at 06:31.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

4evrneo (17th September 2013), araucaria (17th September 2013), Bill Ryan (17th September 2013), Christine (16th September 2013), fifi (17th September 2013), onawah (17th September 2013), Reinhard (18th September 2013), ThePythonicCow (17th September 2013), ulli (17th September 2013), Ultima Thule (17th September 2013)

31. Link to Post #136
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Aha - Thank-you, Cidersomerset !

I knew I recalled viewing her presentation. Earlier today, I spent a half hour looking for it, but my memory was too vague to provide any hooks sufficient to track it down. It is an excellent analysis of what happened at the Pentagon.

(Honegger's presentation was previously posted on a couple of "compilation" threads on Avalon here and here, with no response either time.)

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

4evrneo (17th September 2013), Bill Ryan (17th September 2013), Christine (17th September 2013), Cidersomerset (17th September 2013), Limor Wolf (18th September 2013), onawah (17th September 2013), Reinhard (18th September 2013), Ultima Thule (17th September 2013)

33. Link to Post #137
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Dennis,

You may have caught me in a rare moment of internal conflict, as I am generally quite clear as to what I see and feel, as my history at Avalon can attest to. So, as I soul search, allow me the opportunity to explore this whole thread and the dilemma it has stirred.

Initially, I was excited at the notion that a top military general would come forward and state that the hole in the pentagon could not have come from a 757 as the official story has stated. Stubblebine also stated he had been “duped” for so many years and has started to awaken post retirement. True actual whistleblowers that are willing to risk it all and come forward most definitely should be commended and revered, and supported. I find it quite appalling how Snowden, Manning, Hastings, Phil Schneider, Bill Cooper, and so many others have been murdered, tortured, slandered, imprisoned, marginalized and character assassinated.

In addition, to me, how the military evolves and awakens, is at the very core of how the old paradigm has the greatest capacity to shift, as our military is the elites global mercenary bully force around the world fostering imperialism against all the human souls on planet earth, for very selfish nefarious reasons for the aggrandizement of the 1% psychopathic inhuman controllers.

I want the military to come forward and stand with us empathic humans, and refuse to participate further in the accelerated demolition of this planet and its inhabitants. So, when someone has the courage to come forward and speak the truth, I get excited. I would hope that all military men would stand shoulder to shoulder and refuse to go to war, refuse to fire against their fellow citizens, and refuse to do the bidding of the elite any longer.

Yet, on further examination of Stubblebine’s background, I then found it highly unlikely that he was saying anything of import which would significantly alter or reach the 85% who are asleep, and that the 15% who are awake got nothing new from his declarations. So, you say that you have shared this video with several people, and are seeing changes in them as a result. I take this under advisement, and would love to see this video wake more empathic humans up. To me, the jury is still out on that.

I agree with you that the whole den of vipers in the DC snake pit need to be routed out. DC is like a vortex filled to the brim with the most corrupt inhuman psychopaths this planet has ever known. Stubblebine was in that vortex, linked to the highest office on intelligence gathering, and could be one of the top developers of the mind control agenda, and I’m not going to give him a free pass. I have to remain open to the possibility that I’m being duped and that the internal conflict I feel over this whole thread needs to be explored. I am doing that and will clear it up as soon as I can. Like I said, this is a rare event for me.

It’s unfortunate that your thread moved away from its original intent, since assassinating Stubblebine’s character was not your intent, but it at least bears a look. So do psyops. This thread, in my opinion, has the earmarks of a psyop, as in psychological operation, the capacity to create enough abstract distortions, distractions, counter arguments, innuendos, cognitive dissonance, confusion, and finally, divisiveness. I don’t want to participate in that. I want to get clear about what is really going on here.

So, while this thread has gone off the rails, I have been doing my due diligence on Bert Stubblebine, John Alexander, James Woolsey, Boone Pickens, Adam Trombley, Bob Dratch, and a host of others. I’ve got many of the dots connected and am finding a common thread, but there are still too many holes in where I’m going with this to bring it out.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

34. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

4evrneo (17th September 2013), araucaria (17th September 2013), Bill Ryan (17th September 2013), Billy (17th September 2013), Carmody (18th September 2013), Chanlo23 (17th September 2013), Christine (17th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (17th April 2015), Gardener (17th September 2013), jp11 (18th September 2013), Limor Wolf (18th September 2013), Midnight Rambler (17th September 2013), onawah (17th September 2013), Reinhard (18th September 2013), Ultima Thule (17th September 2013)

35. Link to Post #138
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Aha - Thank-you, Cidersomerset !

I knew I recalled viewing her presentation. Earlier today, I spent a half hour looking for it, but my memory was too vague to provide any hooks sufficient to track it down. It is an excellent analysis of what happened at the Pentagon.

(Honegger's presentation was previously posted on a couple of "compilation" threads on Avalon here and here, with no response either time.)

This is slightly off-topic for this thread, but I watched half of Barbara Honegger's three hour presentation last night and was impressed. As she promised to her audience in her intro (in no way arrogantly), I learned quite a lot. I'd highly recommend it.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (17th September 2013), Cidersomerset (17th September 2013), fifi (17th September 2013), Limor Wolf (18th September 2013), Reinhard (18th September 2013), Ultima Thule (17th September 2013)

37. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Quote This is slightly off-topic for this thread, but I watched half of Barbara Honegger's three hour presentation last night and was impressed. As she promised to her audience in her intro (in no way arrogantly), I learned quite a lot. I'd highly recommend it.
    I'm halfway thru 131.33 secs to be exact and its very good so far. I made the mistake of looking at some other threads
    and just watched 1618033 9/11 Money Trail thread..

All part of the bigger picture' and more dot connecting. I know we can be in danger of overload
    but it is still close to the 9/11 anniversary and one of the major in your face crimes in history.

Thanks 161803398 another important piece of the 9/11 psyop.

As I posted on the pearl Harbour thread, 'Lucky' Silverstein
    has many unanswered questions. Let alone Rumfelds
    announcement of the unaccounted large amount of money
    in the Pentagon, and the neocon agenda after the fall of
    the Soviet Union and the Corporate oil and mil ind complex
    drugs and other intertwined agendas.

"Ten Years Later": The Money Trail of the 9/11 Terror Attacks

Published on 6 Feb 2013

( this is similar to the above write up )

This is an excellent documentary, going into the money/paper trail of the
    September 11 terror attacks. Namely, CIA and other government data, collected
    during the 9/11 investigations, make clear that Mohammed Atta and the remaining
    members of his terrorist commando were financed through a bank account leading
    up to Prince Bandar of Saudi Arabia and to BAE, a British-led military contractor,
    and a notorious front firm, used for decades for terrorist and black operations.
    These papers were made public during the investigation but, non-surprisingly, they
    were not acted upon by the US government, nor by any other government, at least
    in a visible, consequential manner.

The consequences of these facts (these are not optional, these are FACTS) are
    vital, since they underline what many a good and intelligent person observed at
    that time: if you wanted to look for an Axis of Evil, then you should look into what
    have always been known to be al-Qaeda's traditional, historic backers -- the Saudi
    oligarchy and the odd, shady, City of London-connected firm.

Yet, the Axis of Evil was arbitrarily drawn on a map following strategic points in the
    heart of Eurasia and, before you knew it, the world was deep into the "War on
    Terror" narrative, whereby you needed to launch invasions and coups to,
    supposedly, fight Islamist terrorism. After 12 years of "War on Terror" and "Middle
    East democratization", the effect of this was, obviously and predictably, the exact
    opposite -- Islamist terrorism has never been so fierce and emboldened.

Meanwhile, the poisonous spell of these narratives is not to be broken. After all,
    British strategists like Bernard Lewis and their US disciples (people like Zbigniew
    Brzezinski, Samuel Huntington, or the PNAC group) spent the two decades
    preceding 9/11, hammering on about the coming "clash of civilizations", whereby
    the "Christian West" would be forced into an epic clash with the "Islamist East", all
    along the "Arc of Crisis", from Mauritania to Pakistan. That struggle for the Grand
    Chessboard, Eurasia, would also jolt the "Confucian Chinese" and the "Orthodox
    Russians" into the fray, through proxy wars and the such. A lot of big people were
    counting on a big action drama to kick off the 21st century, and a couple of facts
    couldn't be allowed to get in the way of that.

Watch this video, do your own research, and share this with everyone you know.
    Don't get stuck on 9/11, like a lot of people do. There are a lot of more important
    issues to deal with right now. Yet, it's extremely important to start reclaiming the
    true history, so people will know who the main backers of terrorism are. And they
    are so to this very day. Look at the jihadis of Syria and Libya, and look at their
    main backers: the Gulf oligarchs and the inevitable British. It's always the same
    essential, core bunch.

This excellent video was made by the Larouche PAC people: http://larouchepac.com/10yearslater

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...374#post731374

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

4evrneo (17th September 2013), 778 neighbour of some guy (17th September 2013), Bill Ryan (17th September 2013), Christine (17th September 2013), Gardener (17th September 2013), Limor Wolf (18th September 2013), nomadguy (18th September 2013), onawah (17th September 2013), Reinhard (18th September 2013)

39. Link to Post #140
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Bill, you need to listen to the end I still have half an hour to go, but I want to make a couple of points now.
    First, see General Wesley Clark at c. 2:26 talking as early as 2003 of a Neocon ‘policy coup’. It would shed light on the Gen Stubblebine debate to know what people think of this man’s credibility.

Secondly, Honegger mentions the discovery that 911 was the hundredth anniversary of an initiative of Mahatma Gandhi’s, on 9/11/1901, and she makes a concrete proposal towards doing something positive with regard to 911. She calls it ‘officializing the truth’ by ordinary people doing basic training to become a notary public, to enable them to take sworn testimony and produce sworn affidavits that can be used in a court of law. Her April Gallop interview for example was taken under oath. I think this is very important for Americans to think about.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

onawah (17th September 2013), Reinhard (18th September 2013), Ultima Thule (18th September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 7 9 LastLast