+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9

Thread: Gen. Bert Stubblebine (Gnostic Media Interview) - Sept 13, 2013

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Default Re: Gen. Bert Stubblebine (Gnostic Media Interview) - Sept 13, 2013

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Quote Think about it. A modern missile is designed to be efficient. As functional as possible. And that means a low hit..is the most effective hit. The ship, or building, or tank, or whatever facility... is to go down in as few missile shots as possible. A high shot on a ship is almost an entire waste of a missile, so at the design level and effectiveness level, this is to be avoided at all costs. Design the missile to work where it is most effective.

And in that sort of analysis, this image of the pentagon and this 'hit' on it....looks like a perfectly made missile shot, where the missile followed and acted in it's native programmed behavior.
    I would have said it was likely a missile, and there are many posts on threads on here including me, and I would not rule it out. Barbara does make
    a good case for internal explosions , and the columns being bowed out not in, but if more evidence can be found I'm open.
    It could be internal explosions designed to look like a missile, which would explain a certain amount of contradictory data. Why would they want to do that? Well, it provides an extra layer of protection. If the plane theory is not sustainable, then the missile theory kicks in. The need to hide the explosions is because, as Honegger points out, it means it canoot possibly be anything other than, literally, an inside job.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th September 2013), Christine (19th September 2013), Cidersomerset (18th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (17th April 2015), Jean-Luc (1st December 2013), onawah (18th September 2013)

3. Link to Post #162
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I just watched the Barbara Honneger 3-hr video. She is particularly articulate, doesn't mince words or over-hype her facts with emotion. She makes a most important point that without the Pentagon being 'hit', the Twin Towers disaster wouldn't have been serious enough to convince Americans that the faked enemies were declaring war against the government. The attacks would have been considered another iteration of the earlier attack on the WTC in the 90s, and it might have been handled by the courts rather than through unprovoked wars with malicious and hidden intents.

She gave the talk at the beginning 2012, when the NSA citizen surveillance programs were not being discussed by the general public. The fact that part of PNAC's plans, spying on citizens, is now publicly acknowledged lends credence to the truth she spoke of; that is, that unfriendly foreign agents have hijacked our government's policies to serve purposes that have nothing to do with our national security.

I think its great that Stubblebine is giving us his opinion that the hole in the pentagon wasn't made by a 757. It will help some people look behind the 9/11 'pet goat' storybook that PNAC has been reading to us for 12 years. He appears sincere to me, but I don't think the man's motives should automatically be assumed to be honorable simply because he seems like a nice guy. There are lots of torturers, thugs and killers in the spook business who appear genuinely compassionate. Most have little to no conflict about activities that would earn any ordinary citizen the death penalty. The kindly General may have had very patriotic rationales for WHY he tortured and/or murdered both friends and strangers. Or he may be your garden variety, kindly psychopath with a supportive wife who, I noticed, offered a convenient disclaimer for her husband's upcoming words, jovially informing the viewer that the old coot was nuts before she exited the controversy, at the beginning of the OP video.

As George Burns one said, "The most important thing in acting is honesty. If you can fake that, you've got it made."

Regardless, Stubblebine's opinions could sway those who aren't judging his career or following 9/11 with a red hot microscope, so it may add a touch or even a punch of credibility that inspires them to check out the source of the NSA citizen surveillance programs that are more popularly discussed today than 9/11.

Barbara Honneger has been around for years causing trouble in a tidy sort of way, like a librarian with a cause. Her thorough presentation reflects that style. Three hours is a quite a time commitment, but if a newcomer to 9/11 truth wants substantial information without the ominous music typically accompanying lesser 9/11 vids, her talk is worth the investment. I was impressed that she could talk undistracted that long without tripping over any words; and no 'uhs' or 'ers'. Listening to her was painless. Her simple suggestion for how to turn testimony into a legal documentation was inspired, possibly brilliant, if the law allows it in your state.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nonesuch For This Post:

araucaria (19th September 2013), Bill Ryan (20th September 2013), Christine (19th September 2013), Gardener (19th September 2013), Jean-Luc (1st December 2013), onawah (19th September 2013), Ultima Thule (19th September 2013)

5. Link to Post #163
    Netherlands Avalon Member Midnight Rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 times in 310 posts

Default Daniel Estulin's exclusive interview with Dimitri Khalezov

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Most missiles are accurized.. ie designed, software wise, to hit the waterline (of a ship), or as close to it as possible. Pretty well the same for ground based. tanks, low buildings, etc. Hit the bottom, and the top comes down on it's own. Might depend on the specific design, but look it up. Most missiles are designed to hit at that level above the ground or waterline. Especially if the given launch vehicle, in the case a plane, has a perfect flight and sight line for the 'shot'.

Think about it. A modern missile is designed to be efficient. As functional as possible. And that means a low hit..is the most effective hit. The ship, or building, or tank, or whatever facility... is to go down in as few missile shots as possible. A high shot on a ship is almost an entire waste of a missile, so at the design level and effectiveness level, this is to be avoided at all costs. Design the missile to work where it is most effective.

And in that sort of analysis, this image of the pentagon and this 'hit' on it....looks like a perfectly made missile shot, where the missile followed and acted in it's native programmed behavior.
    You May have heard of the arrest and trial of Viktor Bout and the stolen Granit? (Russia's P-700 Granit long-range anti-ship missile (SS-N-19 'Shipwreck'), regarded as the most feared Soviet anti-ship cruise missile of the Cold War era).

In the following interview of Daniel Estulin with Dimitri Khalezov some interesting information comes to light.
    Quote But when it comes to the Russians, they can not admit the truth – that the “Granit” missile with its thermo-nuclear warhead was stolen from the sunken “Kursk” submarine, because Putin back in 2000 solemnly declared to the world that there were no nuclear weapons on board of the sunken submarine.
    Quote So, once the missile was fired towards Washington D.C. it compared the two most important targets – the White House and the Pentagon and “preferred” to strike the latter one as being in its “opinion” the more important target. Perhaps I should mention that this is the most heavily armored missile in the world – it is made from very thick steel and in fact it could be compared with a flying tank or with a giant bullet. Due to its tremendous speed, weight and strength of its body this missile managed to penetrate six capital walls of the Pentagon building when it struck it on 9/11.
    Source I (doc)

Source II (original Spanish)

Source III (English translation)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Midnight Rambler For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th September 2013), Ultima Thule (19th September 2013)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Very few people discuss the critical part, that seems to have gotten lost.

That the people who died, and the area that was destroyed at the Pentegon, was, apparently..predominantly the group, and their investigation... that was investigating the paper trail of the missing/lost ~2.23 trillion dollars (give or take ~100 billion!) that the pentagon could not account for. This was exposed in a public announcement made by Rumsfeld, and Dov Zakheim, the day before (?), on Sept 10th/2001 (IIRC, on the date of the announcement).

When looking at his resume, you will definitely see the most hair raising levels and alarm sounding 'conflicts of interest' that is humanly possible to see on a given human's resume.

One could hide one hellva lotta advanced technology, underground installations, alien relations, and off world space fleets inside of a very messy and missing $2.3 trillion.

To also understand that we are looking at infinite energy reserves with the over unity technologies that would be in use, so the 'value', in our usual understandings, is much higher, as with infinite money reserves, via infinite energy, a large part of where our minds would put that money as expense, simply is not in that equation, it is unnecessary. That the missing $2.3 trillion is merely a match that starts (and now exists as) a much larger fire. A hidden advanced break away civilization that is apparently of a militaristic bent.

That the $2.3 Trillion, is more of an 'expense' into a integration point with US (we, humans in the state of ignorance of all of this), as any breakaway system has no more need of money as we now see it.
    Last edited by Carmody; 27th September 2013 at 16:41.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2013), gripreaper (29th September 2013), hohoemi (1st October 2013), Jean-Luc (1st December 2013), JRS (28th September 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (29th September 2013), Midnight Rambler (30th September 2013), onawah (27th September 2013), PurpleLama (27th September 2013), ThePythonicCow (28th September 2013), ulli (27th September 2013)

9. Link to Post #165
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Gen. Bert is blowing another whistle now, this time about another possible flu epidemic.
    From: http://drrimatruthreports.com/genera...e-told-you-so/
    Quote I warned you about the potential for a weaponized flu as the data points have pointed to that possibility.

The warning in 2009 energized millions to refuse the swine flu vaccine, probably preventing a swine flu pandemic. Again I warned earlier this year about the potential for a dangerous flu made more dangerous by the flu vaccine’s never tested for safety (see: http://drrimatruthreports.com/?p=15961).

Now we receive confirmation from respected scientific sources that the flu vaccine can, in deed, ‘cook up’ ever more dangerous versions of the common flu:

FLU VACCINE MAY MUTATE THE INFLUENZA VIRUS!

“In a study, published in The Lancet Infectious Diseases this month, an international team of researchers from the University of Hong Kong compared H7N9, which first surfaced in February this year in Shanghai killing 40 people, with influenza A (H5N1) from 16 years earlier in Hong Kong.

They noted that the viruses took the same trajectory from animal to animal and later from animal to human as both flourished in “cosmopolitan megacities that were increasing in human population and poultry consumption before the outbreaks”, and both are on bird migration routes.

However, the researchers also raised the possibility that the widespread use of H5N1 vaccine in East Asia might have predisposed the emergence of H7N9 and other related viruses.

http://www.scidev.net/asia-pacific/d...to-humans.html

Zee Leung, programme officer at the International Development Research Centre (IDRC) in Canada, agrees with the findings pointing out that the research suggest that vaccination may have encouraged the H7N9 virus to mutate faster.”

http://www.thelancet.com/journals/la...167-1/fulltext

You need to be aware of this risk. How can you mitigate it? By two simple steps:
    [1] BE A VACCINE REFUSER WITH ME! – http://tinyurl.com/VacineRefuser

[2] MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A SUPPLY OF NANO-SILVER AVAILABLE, AS DR. RIMA RECOMMENDS! www.DrRimaKnows.com

Stay aware! Stay healthy!

General Bert
    Each breath a gift...

10. Link to Post #166
    Great Britain Avalon Member Kiforall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,698 times in 526 posts

I'll put this here to back up the post above, it does look like something is going on?

Experiencing pain and suffering is the gateway to joy and happiness.
    It's chronic pain that prevents the gateway opening.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiforall For This Post:

onawah (10th October 2013)

12. Link to Post #167
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

I had been missing that thread in 2013. Reading it now, Very interesting comment about psyops, all along this thread.

And many thanks to Bob.

As for Gardener comments on the video starting at min. 12, it is clearly hynosis that the general does, I recognise the technic and the effect. Why, I do not know. But he is much aware of what he is doing, no doubts about this.

Quote Posted by Gardener (here)
    Dennis he is just repeating what was already covered in alt media and if you go to 12min in the video he will use an entrainment technique, watch that bit see how it feels.

I have no idea why he is endorsing this or even how it might benefit the monolith truly I havent, and I can see where you are coming from. Something is amis. Ok off the wall ideas........ his involement with MK might be more than supervisory maybe he was beneficiary in which case anything goes. Something kicks in at the 12 min mark or shortly after. His meeting with Rima, possibly a 'love bite' scenario. Ok I'll get my coat lol.
    Last edited by Flash; 17th April 2015 at 09:21.

13. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Bobd (here)

We ALL love you dearly and care about who you are getting your intel from.
    Well, thank you!

But may I ask: what are you referring to when you you say "who you are getting your intel from"? (All the 'intel' I've ever received is open-source and has been freely shared.)

Quote Posted by Bobd (here)
    I don't consider the background of folks who's lives are about manipulation and psyops as those who would provide legit data.
    I think this may be the nub of the discussion. When General Bert describes his epiphany gazing at that (very small!) hole in the side of the Pentagon, as best I understand from what you have shared, you find it unable to believe that he could be telling the truth. Although everything he says is factually correct (again, as best I know -- see my post #53 above), you are convinced that there must be deception there.

But if there IS deception in his presentation... where is it?
    eheeheh - snicker, i don't think I can rephrase it in any other way, the history of the man is about psychological operations and deception is part of the training, and the activity. We have no way of finding deception without being the man. We have no way to interrogate the man, we have no way to read him to know him, we only have his past and the purpose of his department. What we do have is one does not achieve rank without toeing the party line. The rank is about as high as you can get, and to command your staff, you need to know lest you are not in that post long.

The mention of the epiphany - how many people know what that is? Epiphany: a Christian festival, observed on January 6, commemorating the manifestation of Christ to the gentiles in the persons of the Magi. ER, OK, and he had a "religious experience" and uses that to convince us a hole was created by a missile where all actual authority said a plane crashed, but he has a spiritual vision of what happened?

The first mind messing is to start with the mis-appropriate word and then that creates a stupor in the audience. You should know this if you were processed on such things with Capt. Bill during word clearing.

So technique 1 in psyops create the stupor and use it to gain sympathy, and or compassion from the audience.

What else do you want to go over?
    What you say here Bob is so obvious to me. Just having been working in sales environments and I know those techniques, the 15% false hidden in 85% truth, the stupor trap of the brain, the making yourself like in order to get in, and the unsubstantiated spiritual exeprience to justify the approach and gain sympathy from the rest of the targets who may still resist - this is how sympatic the general has become.

THIS WHOLE THREAD, FROM PAGE 1 TO 9, IS SOOOOOO WORTH READING ENTIRELY FOR EVERYONE THAT i AM BUMPING. WORTH READING FOR THE DESCRIPTION OF MANIPULATIONS TECHNIQUES ALL ALONG. WE HAVE TO FAMILIARISE OURSELVES TO THIS. Easy ways to manipulate encountered on a daily basis all over, in sales, on TV, on YouTube, name it, are explained within a contect of conspiracy.

Now add to this the technologies (EMF usage, laser weaponry, sound for brain entrainement, etc) and you have the real conspiracies.

------------------------------

This thread will also help into seeing everyday manipulations from ordinary folks that are basically manipulating for whichever purpose, and this is a daily occurrence, we are just oblivious to it (thinking here for example of the latest manipulation on the H&Now thread, where the main manipulator got other members to engage and respond positively, while other members were seeing right through - if she would know how much manipulating she does unconsciously and how much of it we see, she would change her behavior because of shame). Manipulation pays, this is why we encounter it on a daily basis at work, at home, in the street, on forums.

--------------------------

Dennis, you say on post 77 page 4 that you have shown the video in post 1 to dozen of people and nobody say anything wrong with it. Well, just before th 12th minute, he definitely switches to hypnosis techniques. I have been trained in hypnosis and had it done on me a few times for training purpose, plus for losing weight (it works), and I do recognise the technique and the impact it has immediately on me. There is no mistake on what he is doing. But as any good technique and good users, few are those that would see it, they just get entrapped and brain entrained into it.
    Last edited by Flash; 17th April 2015 at 15:27.

14. Link to Post #169
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

OK, this thread is resurrected, so again I consider:

Bob's viewpoint that Stubblebine MUST be lying and this whole thing MUST be a psyop, because Stubblebine was involved in psyop stuff years ago.
    Flash's viewpoint that Stubblebine is employing a hypnosis technique, proof that this is a psyop.

I strongly disagree with both of you. If you know old men who were in the US military (my 95 year old dad was in the Navy), what you'll find - in virtually all of them - is a level and degree of sincerity and patriotism and sense of duty and honor that almost doesn't exist today. There were POWERFUL psyops going on: the entire notion of "communism" taking over the world was deeply ingrained, deeply felt, and deeply feared by these men when they were in active military duty. After the 1917 Bolshevik Revolution (which the Russian insiders quickly steered into totalitarianism), there was no word more powerfully pejorative than "communism", and no way to express the amount of "evil" that was injected (by propaganda/psyop) into that word. Hitler and Nazism took the torch for half a decade, then the switch back to communism as the great bogeyman. WWI and WWII soldiers had no doubt that they were fighting evil, and had they been asked in a polygraph test, all would have passed with flying colors. One soldier did his job (fighting Communism and Nazism) with a gun, another with a field map, another with a scalpel (my dad was a surgeon), another firing the boiler of a battleship, another as a propaganda specialist. They were all fighting AGAINST communism and Nazism, not fighting FOR the globalist, militarist-corporatist-bankster Elite or for Zionism.

I'm not sure who you (not Bob and Flash specifically, but "you", the reader, in the general sense) think pulled-off 9/11, but I'd bet a million bowls of guacamole that Stubblebine believed it was Islamic terrorists. He was retired, no longer part of the military, and believed - easily - every lie that was fed to him via the real perpetrators of 9/11 in their control of the US government and corporate mass media. It is not just astounding that Stubblebine connected the dots, it is even more astounding that he spoke up. This was his "Smedley Butler moment."

He tells us AS AN EXPERT WITNESS - expert in reading photographs and especially military operations photographs - that the hole was too small for a jumbo jet. That is, he told us that the official story is a lie. An expert military witness stood before a camera and told us the official story of what happened at the Pentagon was a lie. The highest-ranking military officer to make such a proclamation. It ripped his heart out to admit that the military had to have been involved (the NORAD shut-down, plus the simultaneous military "exercise" mimicking the (so-called) terrorist attack.) This emotion is also evident in the video.

It is unfair and just plain wrong to call Stubblebine's declarations a psyop, especially when there is no trace of his revelation having helped the real perpetrators.

Watch the video again. What you'll see is a hero stepping up to tell the truth (as he knows it) because in his core being he is a patriot and knows that the perpetrators are not. Wade Frazier has tried to warn us about conspiracism - where we will see conspiracies where there are none. 9/11 was a huge conspiracy, and there were many co-conspirators. Stubblebine is not one of them.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Blacklight43 (17th April 2015), ceetee9 (14th October 2015), JRS (24th April 2015), mountain_jim (18th April 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (23rd April 2015), Ultima Thule (23rd April 2015)

16. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

Dennis, I am absolutely certain that 911 is a psyop in many aspects. I am pretty sure that most people involved in the psyop did not even know it was a psyop.

That being said, I agree to disagree with you about the hypnosis tactics in the video. And for the word content, you are right, he seems legitimate, so why did he use hypnosis, it was not necessary. Therefore my biggest and largest doubts about him being genuine (the general looks physically like my grand dad, I have a natural tendency to like him, yet...).

And I am leaving it at this.

Love and peace - I did not know the history of this thread, maybe better to let it go and leave it for all of us here on the forum.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (17th April 2015), Ultima Thule (23rd April 2015)

18. Link to Post #171
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

I think people need to know that General Stubblebine banged his head trying to walk through a wall. Just because someone makes it up through the ranks does not mean their logic is sound.

19. Link to Post #172
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 times in 275 posts

Can someone explain what, exactly, supposedly happens around the 12 minute mark that shows any type of hypnosis technique -- and why that would matter? I've watched the clip a couple of times, and all I see is an elderly gentleman trying to articulate his thoughts about a very disturbing matter. Also, even if he is using some form of hypnosis technique to emphasize what he's saying -- what would be the point of that and why would it make this a "psy-op"?

Stubblebine's presence in the Truth Movement seems to have had pretty minimal impact. It's not like the MSM has picked up on him and used the story and his so-called truth cred to advance additional false narratives. To me, a psy-op would be someone like Snowden -- someone who is launched to the world so dramatically as a hero (and/or "traitor" if we are playing this game), someone who I s supposed to first earn our trust as someone who is also against spying/abuses of government, etc.... and then who slips in false information into the disclosure mix. The first day I knew Snowden was a full on psy-op was the day the MSM announced that Snowden's stolen files revealed that: it was, indeed, Osama bin laden in that bunker in Pakistan who was killed by Seal Team 6.....whether Snowden is part of it knowingly, or just set up as the unknowing dupe provided with the part true/part false info, I'm not entirely sure, though I lean towards the former these days....
    Last edited by awakeningmom; 24th April 2015 at 04:23.

20. Link to Post #173
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

I don't understand how anyone in the military in the last 80 years, who was the chief intelligence officer could not possibly know what was going on. Remember, Stubblebine was friends with Alexander, Woolsey and the rest of the very highest top of intelligence officers, and helped engineer, test, and implement some of the most atrocious psychological techniques on humanity. It doesn't matter who the "boogie man" was at the time or who the perceived enemy was, it is inconceivable to me he did not know.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Gardener (24th April 2015), Limor Wolf (14th October 2015)

22. Link to Post #174
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

I am borrowing this interview from Giovanni's thread, because I think it is an interesting listening that can contribute here as well.

At around 27:00 Richi Allen asks General Stbblebine if at these times there are man and woman who are operative in this type of way (Being used as a psychic weapon), Stubblebine's response is really quite revealing in the psychological meaning of the word..

Quote "It's too important to throw it away, it works, why would you not use that somewhere in your military"
    If listening with more than just our surface hearing, we may detect this man's solid stand and point of view - what is literally being said is that we do need the military functions the way they are. There is no need in change, and it is acceptable to continue in the same direction.

This might serve as a good indication on the deepest tactics being used when a person like General Stubblebine is being 'sent free' (perheps in accordance to his own good will, but nevertheless) to the alternative world

When it comes to his stance expressed above I personally could think of some reasons as to why not -

* War games and espionage are based on false conflict under a sponsership that he must know about

* These 'talents' and abilities were achieved via an extremes of manipulation, trauma and mind control when it comes to the use of what is known as 'psychis soldiers' - Aka Milabs (the majority of use must be via these covert cells numerically speaking, as there are fewer who are employed willingly and openly). Former interviews indicate that General Stubblebine is well aware to the Milabs phenomenon

* Aspiring to kill via any means (he seem to support exploding someone's heart -28:10) is not forming any solutions but is endorsing the same old ways and energies used so far with a little innovative twist. It still serves the same
    powers

There is something quite intruiging and alluring to these capabilities in a society that is so blind, deaf and mute to it's own potential psychic capabilities, that it's exciting to hear these stories, without ever thinking how illegitimately and immorally it is when used under such circumstances

Many blessings ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 15th October 2015 at 04:39.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th October 2015), Harmony (16th December 2021), Meggings (15th October 2015)

24. Link to Post #175
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

It's a pity Gen. Stubblebine is no longer with us (died February 6, 2017, aged 87), because it would have been interesting to hear/see him one-on-one with Wayne Coste to discuss what happened at the Pentagon on 9/11.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Harmony (16th December 2021), wondering (16th December 2021)

26. Link to Post #176
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 times in 274 posts

I had business contact with one of his relatives maybe 15 years ago, I think it was a nephew or great nephew. In any case, the family called him "crazy Uncle Joe". Now my contact did not doubt at all his stories or his sincerity. But as with most people, he and the family did not want to deal with what the General was saying so gave him that handle. My takeaway from this brief conversation: The family thought the General was quite sincere in all that he was speaking of.... FWIW.....

27. The Following User Says Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

DaveToo (16th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9