+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Dr. Jonathan Reed hoax

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,248 times in 248 posts

Default The Dr. Jonathan Reed hoax

I've just been re-watching the entertaining footage of the John Reed so-called alien encounter, and I have to say, that although there are many hoaxers, its amazing that he was able to get people like Jaime Maussan on side - someone I think that deserves respect for his work in the ET field. I can only imagine what a kick in the teeth it was for people like Jaime, who helped Reed by taking him on Mexican tv chat shows etc., it saddens me that he's been able to make respectable people look less credible, by creating a selfish hoax that fooled a lot of people. I believe that people like him, slow down the process of getting to the truth that all smart people long for, and I guess this post is just to see what other peoples takes are on it? I wonder why after all these years, he gave up the game by creating that pathetic footage of him using the 'link' on tv, which so obviously proves once and for all that he was lying all along.

Also, if there's been anything new since the link demonstration, please share links - I'm just curious to see if he's still at it

2. The Following User Says Thank You to New Dawn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2018)

+ Reply to Thread