Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast

Thread: Autism

1. Link to Post #101
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Default Re: Autism

Quote Posted by Napping (here)
    I'm not the type of person who would gain any enjoyment from "winning" an argument against a fellow parent who has suffered the way you have with your child, but you don't know me and you're probably used to having to defend your stance against people who argue for the sake of arguing with no sense of empathy..

I'm genuinely concerned about vaccinating my child, but simply can't find anything comclusive re causation between vaccines and adverse effects on a large scale. I've got little doubt it does occur to vulnerable individuals which worries me a lot.

I agree that high level research won't be funded for this issue because of what it may find and that is horrible.

Your last point suggests a new trajectory regarding our covnersation thus far all together and that is that this is being purposefully done by nefarious individuals. I don't believe that is the case. I believe vaccines were introduced with good intensiond, but perhaps I'm naive.

You're right I should hold up my end of the argument with all the evidence that refutes what you're implying, but right now I'm under the pump, which is why I asked you guys in the first place.

Thanks for the chat.

well GD it don't give up, keep looking for papers.
    I can try to find more too. Some were saved to a hard drive that has been removed from a laptop and unrecoverable.
    I think I've researched this for maybe 5 years. Not very well, not organized, but enough to be personally convinced, vaccines can cause harm.

I am not sure about whether it's intentional.
    But we know the electric chair and hangman's noose are intentional.
    Sterilization is intentional. Lots of people in foreign countries are being intentionally starved.

Is it so hard to believe that USA/EU would have an interest in removing certain genotypes?
    That is very far-fetched, but so was Hitler. In fact the reason so many people have trouble believing the WWII stories,
    about German and Japanese experimentation on humans, is that they are far-removed from any mainstream concept of decency and humanity.

I actually respect you for giving humans the benefit of the doubt.
    But as some of my friends point out, behavior changes a lot under the perception of scarcity.

And the watchword of the age? "Sustainability".

In Washington state, for example, the feds had to look into the condition of foster care and funding given to families enrolled with DDD for autism services.
    Because the state was refusing help across the board to families with autism.

The same governing body that virtually forces vaccination (or is it CORPORATE MUSCLE behind this and not the state?) is refusing help to damaged kids.

Please consider, just consider (not necessarily believe w. whole heart) that you're better off in the long run without needles in your life.
    Your kids have a better chance of having healthy offspring without factors that mess with DNA and gene expression, protein modulation, etc.

Isn't it bad enough to know about the report from CBS, straight from a woman who worked for the vaccine makers?

i know people made fun of this article but the woman was a real expert:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/vaccines...ntific-review/

and this journalist ended up having to resign because of trouble at work, censorship, interference with investigating.

and Helen says the same thing, there is interference against investigating.

BySharyl AttkissonCBS NewsApril 1, 2011, 7:55 AM
    Vaccines and autism: a new scientific review

For all those who've declared the autism-vaccine debate over - a new scientific review begs to differ. It considers a host of peer-reviewed, published theories that show possible connections between vaccines and autism.

The article in the Journal of Immunotoxicology is entitled "Theoretical aspects of autism: Causes--A review." The author is Helen Ratajczak, surprisingly herself a former senior scientist at a pharmaceutical firm. Ratajczak did what nobody else apparently has bothered to do: she reviewed the body of published science since autism was first described in 1943. Not just one theory suggested by research such as the role of MMR shots, or the mercury preservative thimerosal; but all of them.

Ratajczak's article states, in part, that "Documented causes of autism include genetic mutations and/or deletions, viral infections, and encephalitis [brain damage] following vaccination [emphasis added]. Therefore, autism is the result of genetic defects and/or inflammation of the brain."

The article goes on to discuss many potential vaccine-related culprits, including the increasing number of vaccines given in a short period of time. "What I have published is highly concentrated on hypersensitivity, Ratajczak told us in an interview, "the body's immune system being thrown out of balance."

University of Pennsylvania's Dr. Brian Strom, who has served on Institute of Medicine panels advising the government on vaccine safety says the prevailing medical opinion is that vaccines are scientifically linked to encephalopathy (brain damage), but not scientifically linked to autism. As for Ratajczak's review, he told us he doesn't find it remarkable. "This is a review of theories. Science is based on facts. To draw conclusions on effects of an exposure on people, you need data on people. The data on people do not support that there is a relationship. As such, any speculation about an explanation for a (non-existing) relationship is irrelevant."
    Helen Ratajczak, author "Theoretical aspects of autism: Causes--A review."

Ratajczak also looks at a factor that hasn't been widely discussed: human DNA contained in vaccines. That's right, human DNA. Ratajczak reports that about the same time vaccine makers took most thimerosal out of most vaccines (with the exception of flu shots which still widely contain thimerosal), they began making some vaccines using human tissue. Ratajczak says human tissue is currently used in 23 vaccines. She discusses the increase in autism incidences corresponding with the introduction of human DNA to MMR vaccine, and suggests the two could be linked. Ratajczak also says an additional increased spike in autism occurred in 1995 when chicken pox vaccine was grown in human fetal tissue.

Why could human DNA potentially cause brain damage? The way Ratajczak explained it to me: "Because it's human DNA and recipients are humans, there's homologous recombinaltion tiniker. That DNA is incorporated into the host DNA. Now it's changed, altered self and body kills it. Where is this most expressed? The neurons of the brain. Now you have body killing the brain cells and it's an ongoing inflammation. It doesn't stop, it continues through the life of that individual."

Dr. Strom said he was unaware that human DNA was contained in vaccines but told us, "It does not matter...Even if human DNA were then found in vaccines, it does not mean that they cause autism." Ratajczak agrees that nobody has proven DNA causes autism; but argues nobody has shown the opposite, and scientifically, the case is still open.

A number of independent scientists have said they've been subjected to orchestrated campaigns to discredit them when their research exposed vaccine safety issues, especially if it veered into the topic of autism. We asked Ratajczak how she came to research the controversial topic. She told us that for years while working in the pharmaceutical industry, she was restricted as to what she was allowed to publish. "I'm retired now," she told CBS News. "I can write what I want."

We wanted to see if the CDC wished to challenge Ratajczak's review, since many government officials and scientists have implied that theories linking vaccines to autism have been disproven, and Ratajczak states that research shows otherwise. CDC officials told us that "comprehensive review by CDC...would take quite a bit of time." In the meantime, CDC provided these links:

Interagency Autism Coordination Committee: http://iacc.hhs.gov

Overview of all CDC surveillance and epi work: http://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/research.html

CDC study on risk factors and causes: http://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/seed.html

© 2011 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.

______________________________________________-

Quote tesla says: i care about this issue but refuse to do all the work for you guys. i need more help from you. there is no excuse to let one person do it all lol. i am not the only one here capable of reading an article. let's start learning some new words, people ..... how many years would it take the forum to get up to speed on vaccines?

2. Link to Post #102
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Napping (here)
    [...]

Your last point suggests a new trajectory regarding our covnersation thus far all together and that is that this is being purposefully done by nefarious individuals. I don't believe that is the case. I believe vaccines were introduced with good intensiond, but perhaps I'm naive.

[...]
    Thanks for the chat.
    Have a look at this thread: Agenda 21, Vaccines & The Female Of The Species
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Napping (10th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (8th May 2014)

4. Link to Post #103
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Opinion and personal note:

Guys,
    I believe anything is possible, and any high and low of moral character absolutely possible for humans.

And through science, miraculous AND horrifying things are possible.

It is SO NAIVE to think that scientific breakthrough only works for good!

Seriously, it happened BEFORE. It happened less than 100 years ago.
    Why on earth would they stop, given the opportunity to experiment upon and harm innocent people? Please give it thought. Heartfelt, soulful, sincere thought. Set your reputation and beliefs aside for one moment and just consider what science and capitalism and racism are really capable of doing together in our world.

What cruelty nature does not express, we humans often take up the slack -- and although I WANT to trust and believe the med establishment,
    similarly to the educational establishment, many untruths are being circulated as the official word.

I RELY on you people to HELP start finding some of this information if you are truly interested in preserving diversity in the human genome. Instead of saying the same old argument over and over, do a deep web search, buy a journal subscription, do something other than repeat the talking heads -- find the truth.

Expand your intelligence and understand the wholeness of the truth.

5. Link to Post #104
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

The Vaccine Hoax is Over. Documents from UK reveal 30 Years of Coverup

Andrew Baker ( FFN),- Freedom of Information Act in the UK filed by a doctor there has revealed 30 years of secret official documents showing that government experts have
    1. Known the vaccines don’t work

2. Known they cause the diseases they are supposed to prevent

3. Known they are a hazard to children

4. Colluded to lie to the public

5. Worked to prevent safety studies

Those are the same vaccines that are mandated to children in the US.

Educated parents can either get their children out of harm’s way or continue living inside one of the largest most evil lies in history, that vaccines – full of heavy metals, viral diseases, mycoplasma, fecal material, DNA fragments from other species, formaldehyde, polysorbate 80 (a sterilizing agent) – are a miracle of modern medicine.

Freedom of Information Act filed in the US with the CDC by a doctor with an autistic son, seeking information on what the CDC knows about the dangers of vaccines, had by law to be responded to in 20 days. Nearly 7 years later, the doctor went to court and the CDC argued it does not have to turn over documents. A judge ordered the CDC to turn over the documents on September 30th, 2011.

On October 26, 2011, a Denver Post editorial expressed shock that the Obama administration, after promising to be especially transparent, was proposing changes to the Freedom of Information Act that would allow it to go beyond declaring some documents secret and to actually allow government agencies (such as the CDC) to declare some document “non-existent.”

Simultaneous to this on-going massive CDC cover up involving its primary “health” not recommendation but MANDATE for American children, the CDC is in deep trouble over its decades of covering up the damaging effects of fluoride and affecting the lives of all Americans, especially children and the immune compromised. Lawsuits are being prepared. Children are ingesting 3-4 times more fluoride by body weight as adults and “[t]he sheer number of potentially harmed citizens — persons with dental fluorosis, kidney patients tipped into needing dialysis, diabetics, thyroid patients, etc — numbers in the millions.”

The CDC is obviously acting against the health of the American people. But the threat to the lives of the American people posed by the CDC’s behavior does not stop there. It participated in designed pandemic laws that are on the books in every state in the US, which arrange for the government to use military to force unknown, untested vaccines, drugs, chemicals, and “medical” treatments on the entire country if it declares a pandemic emergency.

The CDC’s credibility in declaring such a pandemic emergency is non-existent, again based on Freedom of Information Act. For in 2009, after the CDC had declared the H1N1 “pandemic,” the CDC refused to respond to Freedom of Information Act filed by CBS News and the CDC also attempted to block their investigation. What the CDC was hiding was its part in one of the largest medical scandals in history, putting out wildly exaggerated data on what it claimed were H1N1 cases, and by doing so, created the false impression of a “pandemic” in the US.

The CDC was also covering up e financial scandal to rival the bailout since the vaccines for the false pandemic cost the US billions. And worse, the CDC put pregnant women first in line for an untested vaccine with a sterilizing agent, polysorbate 80, in it. Thanks to the CDC, “the number of vaccine-related “fetal demise” reports increased by 2,440 percent in 2009 compared to previous years, which is even more shocking than the miscarriage statistic [700% increase].

The exposure of the vaccine hoax is running neck and neck with the much older hoax of a deadly 1918-19 flu. It was aspirin that killed people in 1918-19, not a pandemic flu. It was the greatest industrial catastrophe in human history with 20-50 million people dying but it was blamed on a flu. The beginning of the drug industry began with that success (and Monsanto was part of it). The flu myth was used by George Bush to threaten the world with “another pandemic flu that could kill millions” – a terror tactic to get pandemic laws on the books in every state and worldwide. Then the CDC used hoax of the pandemic hoax to create terror over H1N1 and to push deadly vaccines on the public, killing thousands of unborn children and others. (CDC will not release the data and continues to push the same vaccine.)

The hoax of the vaccine schedule is over, exposed by FOIAs in the UK.

The hoax of the CDC’s interest in children’s lives has been exposed by its refusal to respond to a doctor’s FOIAs around its knowledge of vaccine dangers.

The 1918-19 pandemic hoax has been exposed by Dr. Karen Starko’s work on aspirin’s role in killing people.

And despite refusing to respond to FOIAS, the CDC’s scandalous hoax of a 2009 flu pandemic and its part in creating it, was exposed by CBS NEWS.

And the Obama administration, in attempting to salvage the last vestige of secrecy around what is really happening with vaccines, by declaring agency documents non-existent, has made its claim of transparency, non-existent.

But pandemic laws arranging for unknown vaccines to be forced on the entire country are still in place with HHS creating a vaccine mixture that should never be used on anyone and all liability for vaccines having been removed. Meanwhile, a Canadian study has just proven that the flu vaccine containing the H1N1 vaccine which kills babies in utero, actually increases the risk of serious pandemic flu.

Americans who have been duped into submitting their children to the CDC’s deadly vaccines, have a means to respond now. People from every walk of life and every organization, must
    1. take the information from the UK FOIAs exposing 30 years of vaccine lies, the refusal of the CDC to provide any information on what it knows about those lies, and the Obama Administration’s efforts to hide the CDC’s awareness of those lies, and go to their state legislatures, demand the immediate nullification of the CDC vaccine schedule and the pandemic laws.

2. inform every vet. active duty military person, law enforcement people, DHS agents and medical personnel they know, of the vaccine hoax, for their families are deeply threatened, too, but they may not be aware of it or that they have been folded into agency structures by the pharmaceutical industry (indistinguishable from the bankers and oil companies) that would make them agents of death for their country with the declaration of a “pandemic” emergency or “bio-terrorist” attack. It is completely clear now that the terrorism/bioterrorism structures are scams so that any actions taken to “protect” this country using those laws would in fact be what threatens the existence of Americans.
    It was aspirin that killed millions in 1918-19. Now it is mandated and unknown, untested vaccines with banned adjuvants in them that threaten the country with millions of deaths. At the same time, the CDC is holding 500,000 mega-coffins, built to be incinerated, on its property outside Atlanta. Not to put to fine a point on this, but it’s clear now that the CDC should not be involved in any way with public health.

Thanks to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), we know that vaccines are not a miracle of modern medicine. Any medical or government authority which insists vaccines prevent diseases is either ignorant of government documents (and endless studies) revealing the exact opposite or of the CDC’s attempts to hide the truth about vaccines from the public, or means harm to the public.

Thanks to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), we know the vaccine schedule is a hoax.

The health danger to American children and adults are vaccines.

Andrew Baker, Food Freedom News

Documentation
    The vaccination policy and the Code of Practice of the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation ( JCVI): are they at odds?

Related articles:
    Harvard Scientists warn about Epidemic of Side Effects due to Corruption

‘All Trials’: because no test should go unheralded

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

genevieve (15th May 2014), T Smith (26th September 2019), Tesla_WTC_Solution (10th May 2014), william r sanford72 (27th December 2014)

7. Link to Post #105
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Mindblowingly compiled. Sorry I didn't see this until just now.
    I didn't check my threads for new posts !!! eek I am losing it.

my hat is off to you, Amzer Zo.
    thank you for helping -- am forwarding this to my spouse.

===

[ Mod-edit:
    I moved the next five posts in this thread to a new thread, called Do vaccines contribute to autism. Should we vaccinate? . This present thread has been focused on autism, and presumes that vaccinations are one of the precipitating agents. A debate over whether vaccines are helpful or harmful is a separate debate. -- Paul ]
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 11th May 2014 at 11:27.

8. Link to Post #106
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

New Paper Provides Convincing Evidence Vaccine Induced Immune Overload and Related Serious Health Issues is Becoming the Norm not the Exception in US Children
    press release
    May 13, 2014, 10:15 a.m. EDT

BALTIMORE, May 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- A new peer reviewed paper was published in a recent issue of Molecular and Genetic Medicine (s1:025)(s1:2014) that presents convincing evidence that the rapid increase in the number of vaccines given to US children has now created a state of immune overload in the majority, or close to the majority, of young US children and that this is being manifested by related health issues including epidemics of obesity, diabetes, and autism. The new paper is authored by immunologist J. Bart Classen, MD.

"We have been publishing for years that vaccines are causing an epidemic of inflammatory diseases including diabetes, obesity and autism. However the number of vaccines given to children has continued to rise to a point where we have reached a state of immune overload in roughly the majority of young US children. The new paper reviews the evidence of immune overload and the plethora of different health effects the children are developing because of the immune overload," says Dr. J. Bart Classen, MD.

Dr. Classen's research indicates that the large number of vaccines given to patients is leading to an epidemic of chronic inflammation resulting in epidemics of autoimmune diseases, allergies, and a comprehensive inhibitory response manifesting as obesity and metabolic syndrome.

"The best data indicates that vaccine induced chronic disease is now of a magnitude that dwarfs almost all prior poisoning of humans including poisoning from agents like asbestos, low dose radiation, lead and even cigarettes. Most patients don't even realize that they are suffering from the adverse effects of vaccines. Even more concerning patients and or their parents are being harassed, accused of practicing poor dieting and exercise habits leading to development obesity and diabetes when in fact they suffer from vaccine induced obesity and diabetes," says Dr. J. Bart Classen.

Copies of many of Dr. Classen's papers can be found on the website www.vaccines.net .

Classen Immunotherapies
    SOURCE Classen Immunotherapies, Inc.
    Copyright (C) 2014 PR Newswire. All rights reserved

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

genevieve (15th May 2014), T Smith (26th September 2019), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th May 2014), william r sanford72 (27th December 2014)

10. Link to Post #107
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

THANK you for this.
    And imagine having reactive hypoglycemia and asthma already,
    THEN developing vaccine related pre diabetes on top.

Talk about a ****ed up life. and you guys wonder why with my avatar.

you should see my skin.

11. Link to Post #108
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

8Adamas8 posted:

http://www.vaccines.net/vaccine-indu...e-overload.pdf

Abstract
    There has been an epidemic of inflammatory diseases that has paralleled the epidemic on iatrogenic immune
    stimulation with vaccines. Extensive evidence links vaccine induced immune over load with the epidemic of type 1
    diabetes. More recent data indicates that obesity, type 2 diabetes and other components of metabolic syndrome are
    highly associated with immunization and may be manifestations of the negative feedback loop of the immune system
    reacting to the immune overload.
    The epidemic of diabetes/prediabetes appears to be accelerating at a time when
    the prevalence of obesity has stabilized, indicating that the negative feedback system of the immune system has
    been over whelmed. The theory of vaccine induced immune overload can explain the key observations that have
    confounded many competing hypothesis. The current paper reviews the evidence that vaccine induced immune
    overload explains the disconnect between the increase in prediabetes and nonalcoholic fatty liver at a time when the
    obesity epidemic is waning in children.

12. Link to Post #109
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Scientists Link Autism To These Toxic Chemicals During Fetal Development

May 11, 2014 by Arjun Walia. 63 Comments.

The cause of autism is still unknown, but we are definitely closer to figuring it out. A new study published in the journal PLOS Computational Biology, from researchers at the University of Chicago revealed that autism and intellectual disability (ID) rates are linked with exposure to harmful environmental factors during congenital development.
    Essentially what happens is during pregnancy… there are certain sensitive periods where the fetus is very vulnerable to a range of small molecules – from things like plasticisers, prescription drugs, environmental pesticides and other things. Some of these small molecules essentially alter normal development. Autism appears to be strongly correlated with rate of congenital malformations of the genitals in males across the country, this gives an indicator of environmental load and the effect is surprisingly strong. The strongest predictors for autism were associated with the environment; congenital malformations on the reproductive system in males.” (1) - Andrey Rzhetsky, professor of genetic medicine and human genetics at the University of Chicago
    The team analyzed data that covered more than one third of the U.S. population. Data from individual states and more than 2,100 counties were used. Fetuses, particularly males, are sensitive to multiple toxins such as environmental lead, medications and a wide variety of other synthetic molecules, like pesticides, mercury and more. Exposure to these toxins during critical stages of development is thought to explain a large portion of congenital reproductive malformations.
    “It’s really a very significant study, and should trigger the medical community, the scientific community and the government, looking at this especially interesting avenue for the prevention of autism. We know that one of the ways to show that there is a problem with pollution is to show through the presence of these reproductive defects and we know that there is a relationship between the presence of these defects and the presence of autism related disorders” Dr. Harbut, Providence-St John Environmental Medicine Expert
    This isn’t the first time that scientists have linked autism to the environment. In 2009, Hertz-Picciotto and Lora Delwiche of the UC Dais Department of Public Health Sciences analyzed 17 years of state data that tracks developmental disabilities.
    “It’s time to start looking for the environmental culprits responsible for the remarkable increase in the rate of autism in California.” (2) – Irva Hertz – Picciotto, epidemiology professor at University of California, David
    Our environment is full of neurodevelopmental toxins, which means they alter how the brain grows. Mercury, polychlorinated diphenyl, lead, brominated flame retardants and pesticides are a few of many examples. Don’t forget about insecticides and herbicides.

Another recent study published in the New England Journal of Medicine compared brain autopsies of autistic children who had died from unrelated causes to those of normal ones. The autistic brains demonstrated abnormal patches of disorganized neurons that disrupted the usual distinct layers in the brain’s cortex. The study suggests that abnormalities occurred in utero during key developmental stages between 19 to 30 weeks gestation. It’s not just the toxin, it’s the timing of the exposure as well.(3)

In the United States alone, autism rates have risen from 1:10,000 in 1981 to 1:68 in 2014. Again, multiple studies point to the prevalence of toxins in our environment as the culprit, and there are toxins in many things. No doubt about it, we might not be looking at one cause for autism, but multiple factors associated with how we choose to live our lives on a daily basis.

So, let’s take a look at some of these toxins that could be linked to autism and other neurodevelopmental disorders.

One factor I’d like to touch upon first is the fact that autism rates in Europe have remained pretty steady over the last decade. This coincides with the fact that in more than 60 countries around the world, including Australia, Japan, and all of the countries in the European Union, there are significant restrictions or complete bans on the production and sale of GMOs and the pesticides that go with them. In the United States, government agencies have approved massive amounts of pesticides, completely ignoring the fact that they are linked to numerous health ailments. Not long ago, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recently raised the allowable concentrations of Monsanto’s glyphosate, also known as “Roundup” on food crops, edible oils and animal feed (you can read more about that here). Although we don’t know for sure, it’s important to at least consider the large increase in Genetically Modified Organism (GMOs) and the massive amount of chemicals (pesticides and herbicides) that are dumped on them every year. These pesticides have been linked to numerous health ailments.

A group of scientists put together a comprehensive review of existing data that shows how European regulators have known that Monsanto’s glyphosate causes a number of birth malformations since at least 2002. Regulators misled the public about glyphosate’s safety, and in Germany the Federal Office for Consumer Protection and Food Safety told the European Commission that there was no evidence to suggest that glyphosate causes birth defects.

This study was published by Earth Open Sources, which is an organization that uses open source collaboration to advance sustainable food production. The report was headed by Dr M. Antoniou, Head Gene Expression and Therapy Group, from the Department of Medical and Molecular Genetics at King’s College London School of Medicine, UK. Dr. Antoniou was joined by 6 other doctors who have a similar biography. The report provides a comprehensive review of the peer-reviewed scientific literature documenting the serious health hazards posed by glyphosate and Roundup herbicide formulations. You can read the entire document here.
    “Our examination of the evidence leads us to the conclusion that the current approval of glyphosate and Roundup is deeply flawed and unreliable. In this report, we examine the industry studies and regulatory documents that led to the approval of glyphosate. We show that industry and regulators knew as long ago as the 1980s and 1990s that glyphosate causes malformation – but that this information was not made public. We demonstrate how EU regulators reasoned their way from clear evidence of glyphosate’s teratogenicity in industry’s own studies to a conclusion that minimized these findings in the EU Commission’s final review report”
    Here is another study that shows Glyphosate can cause abnormalities. It was published in 2010 by the American Chemical Society, the research was conducted at the University of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
    “The direct effect of glyphosate on early mechanisms of morphogenesis in vertebrate embryos opens concerns about the clinical findings from human offspring in populations exposed to glyphosate in agricultural fields.”
    Another study outlines how glyphosate toxicity leads to suppression of critical enzymes, and as a result links the Western diet to heart disease, Alzheimer, Parkinson, autism and more. (4)

Glyphosate has also been linked to cancer, and various other health ailments. There are numerous studies documenting this and you can find our more information here.
    It’s no secret that the brain of an embryo, fetus, or infant is at risk for significant and permanent damage from exposure to chemicals, like pesticides. Not long ago, a study published in the Journal Reproductive Toxicology successfully identified the presence of pesticides – associated with genetically modified foods in maternal, fetal and non-pregnant women’s blood. They also found the presence of Monsanto’s Bt toxin, and warn about toxin exposure during critical stages of development. (5)

The study concluded, apart from pesticides, that Monsanto’s Bt toxins are clearly detectable and appear to cross the placenta to the fetus. Some studies have linked Monsanto’s Bt toxin to cancer, damaging kidney cells, and more, especially when they are combined with Round-up

Multiple studies outline the need for further research when it comes to GMOs before we can say they are 100 % safe for consumption.
    “Given the potential toxicity of these environmental pollutants and the fragility of the fetus, more studies are needed, particularly those using the placental transfer approach. Thus, our present results will provide baseline data for future studies exploring a new area of research relating to nutrition, toxicology and reproduction in women. Today, obstetric-gynecological disorders that are associated with environmental chemicals are not known. Thus, knowing the actual concentration of genetically modified foods in humans constitutes a cornerstone in the advancement of research in this area.” (5)
    There is more research confirming that mothers who are exposed to commonly used, “safe” pesticides give birth to children with lower intelligence, structural brain abnormalities, behavioral disorders, compromised motor skills, higher rates of brain cancer and small head size. (6)(7)(8)(9)(10)(11)(12)(13)(14)(15)

In Late 2013, the European Food Safety Authority determined that pesticides, like neonicotinamides (linked to killing millions of bees, read more about that here) may negatively affect the development of neurons and brain structures in unborn babies. (16)

These are largely produced by Bayer pharmaceuticals.
    “Given the ubiquitous exposure to many environmental toxicants, there needs to be renewed efforts to prevent harm. Such prevention should not await detailed evidence on individual hazards. Toxic exposure to chemical pollutants during these windows of increased susceptibility can cause disease and disability in childhood and across the entire span of human life.”(17) – Worlds foremost pediatricians, toxicologists, environmental scientists and epidemiologists at a conference held in 2007
    Scientists at the conference (quote above) emphasized that common exposure to chemicals during critical stages of development of the fetus or newborns increases their chances of contracting diabetes, cancer, thyroid damage and more.
    “Chemical pollution represents a serious threat to children, and to Man’s survival.” (18)The Standing Committee of European Doctors.
    Did you know that Americans alone are exposed to approximately 100,000 industrial chemicals? When it comes to babies, all pregnant woman are literally stuffed with hazardous chemicals. One study illustrated the tracking of just 163 chemicals, in which 99 percent of pregnant women tested positive for at least 43 different chemicals. (19)

There has even been significant concentrations of glyphosate found in the urine of people across Europe. You can read more about that here. A new study from the U.S. Geological Survey, titled “Pesticides in Mississippi Air and Rain: A Comparison Between 1995 and 2007,” reveals that Roundup herbicide (aka glyphosate) and its toxic degradation byproduct AMPA were found in over 75% of the air and rain samples tested from Mississippi in 2007. You can read more about that here.

The above makes it clear, toxins, especially when fetuses and newborns are exposed to them have the potential to be extremely harmful. So what else are they exposed to at a young age apart from environmental toxins? They are exposed to toxins commonly found in vaccinations.

Let’s be clear, more and more researchers are now considering the fact that toxins at critical stages of development can play a role in autism (as stated and illustrated many times in this article). The vaccine/autism debate has been a controversial one, but for pro-vaccine advocates, saying there is absolutely zero cause for concern is ridiculous. Just because something hasn’t been found, does not mean there is zero cause for concern. So lets look at both sides.

A study published in March of 2013 determined that “Increasing exposure to Antibody-Stimulating Proteins and Polysaccharides (antigens) in Vaccines is Not Associated with Risk of Autism.” You can view that study here.

On the other hand, a study published in the peer-reviewed journal Translational Neurodegeneration provided epidemiological evidence supporting an association between increasing organic-Hg exposure from thimerosal-containing childhood and the risk of ASD diagnosis. You can take a look at that study here.

A paper published in the peer-reviewed International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health titledThimerosal Exposure and the Role of Sulfation Chemistry and Thiol Availability in Autism concluded:
    “With the rate of children diagnosed with an ASD in the US now exceeding 1 in 50 children and the rate of children with neurodevelopment/behavioral disorders in the US now exceeding 1 in 6 children, and the preceding evidence showing that there is vulnerability to ™ that would not be known without extensive testing, the preponderance of the evidence indicates that ™ should be removed from all vaccines”
    The list goes on and on, bottom line, vaccines are full of toxins, and they are administered at critical stages of development, which includes pregnant woman. This study (study linking autism to toxin exposure) further pushes the importance of looking at the multiple vaccines babies are bombarded with at birth, and the toxins found within them. For more CE articles on vaccines and autism, click HERE.

It also doesn’t help that vaccine manufactures and health authorities have known about and covered up (hidden from parents) dangers associated with vaccinations in order to protect herd immunity. Documents obtained by Lucija Tomljenovic, PhD, from the Neural Dynamics Research Group in the Department of Opthalmology and Visual Sciences at the University of British Columbia reveal that vaccine manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies and health authorities have known about multiple dangers associated with vaccines but chose to withhold them from the public. (20)

At the end of the day, you always have a choice and you shouldn’t make that decision based on fear. Ridding your personal environment from harmful pesticides and toxins does contribute to a healthier environment. From personal experience, living in a virtually chemical free environment for a few years now, the difference felt when stepping into another is overwhelming. It’s amazing how desensitized we’ve become, and how we fail to notice these things on a daily basis.

Sources:
    (1) http://www.ploscompbiol.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pcbi.1003518

(2)http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/autism-rise-driven-by-environment/

(3) http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1307491

(4) http://www.mdpi.com/1099-4300/15/4/1416

(5) https://www.uclm.es/Actividades/repositorio/pdf/doc_3721_4666.pdf

6.Rauh V, Arunajadai S, Horton M, Perera F, Hoepner L, Barr DB, et al. 2011. Seven-Year Neurodevelopmental Scores and Prenatal Exposure to Chlorpyrifos, a Common Agricultural Pesticide. Environ Health Perspect 119:1196-1201.

7. Bouchard M, Chevrier J, Harley K, Kogut K, Vedar M, Calderon N, Trujillo C, Johnson C, Bradman A, Barr D, Eskenazi B. Prenatal Exposure to Organophosphate Pesticides and IQ in 7-Year Old Children. Environmental Health Perspectives, 2011; DOI: 10.1289/ehp.1003185

8. Engel S, et al. Prenatal Exposure to Organophosphates, Paraoxonase 1, and Cognitive Development in Childhood. Environmental Health Perspectives, 2011; DOI: 10.1289/ehp.1003183

9. Horton M, et al. Impact of Prenatal Exposure to Piperonyl Butoxide and Permethrin on 36-Month Neurodevelopment. Pediatrics 2011; 127:3 e699-e706; doi:10.1542/peds.2010-0133

10. Horton M, Kahn L, Perera F, Barr D, Rauh V. Does the home environment and the sex of the child modify the adverse effects of prenatal exposure to chlorpyrifos on child working memory? Neurotoxicology and Teratology, 2012; DOI: 10.1016/j.ntt.2012.07.004

11. Rauh V, et al. Brain anomalies in children exposed prenatally to a common organophosphate pesticide. PNAS 2012 109 (20) 7871-7876; published ahead of print April 30, 2012, doi:10.1073/pnas.1203396109

12.Oulhote Y, Bouchard M, Urinary Metabolites of Organophosphate and Pyrethroid Pesticides and Behavioral Problems in Canadian Children Environ Health Perspect; DOI:10.1289/ehp.1306667

13.. Ostrea EM, et al. 2011. Fetal exposure to propoxur and abnormal child neurodevelopment at two years of age. Neurotoxicology.

14. Greenop K, Peters S, Bailey H, et al. Exposure to pesticides and the risk of childhood brain tumors. Cancer Causes & Control. April 2013

15. Kimura-Kuroda J, Komuta Y, Kuroda Y, Hayashi M, Kawano H (2012) Nicotine-Like Effects of the Neonicotinoid Insecticides Acetamiprid and Imidacloprid on Cerebellar Neurons from Neonatal Rats. PLoS ONE 7(2): e32432. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.003243

(16) http://www.efsa.europa.eu/en/press/news/131217.htm

(17) http://articles.latimes.com/2007/may/25/nation/na-fetuses25

(18) http://www.artac.info/fr/appel-de-paris/texte-en-six-langues/english_000082.html

(19) Tracey J. Woodruff, Ami R. Zota, Jackie M. Schwartz. Environmental Chemicals in Pregnant Women in the US: NHANES 2003-2004. Environmental Health Perspectives, 2011; DOI: 10.1289/ehp.1002727
    http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/2...al-brain-drain

(20) http://nsnbc.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/BSEM-2011.pdf

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Daughter of Time (25th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (27th May 2014), william r sanford72 (27th December 2014)

14. Link to Post #110
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

The Many Benefits of Hydrogen Peroxide

Quote Father Richard Willhelm
    We are just beginning to learn exactly how H202 works. It was reported to work as far back as 1920. The English medical journal, Lancet, then reported that intravenous infusion was used successfully to treat pneumonia in the epidemic following World War I. In the 1940's Father Richard Willhelm, the pioneer in promoting peroxide use, reported on the compound being used extensively to treat everything from bacterial-related mental illness to skin disease and polio. Father Willhelm is the founder of "Educational Concern for Hydrogen Peroxide" (ECHO, a nonprofit organization dedicated to educating the public on the safe use and therapeutic benefits of hydrogen peroxide.) Much of the interest in hydrogen peroxide waned in the 1940's when prescription medications came on the scene. Since that time there has been little economic interest in funding peroxide research. After all, it is dirt cheap and non-patentable. Even still, in the last 25 years, over 7,700 articles relating to hydrogen peroxide have been written in the standard medical journals. Thousands more, involving its therapeutic use, have appeared in alternative health publications. The number of conditions helped by hydrogen peroxide is astounding. The reported dangers and side effects are few and often conflicting.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (7th June 2014)

16. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Just awful what these corporate pharma lab monsters in charge, will do the children and people to make a buck. This research belongs in the People's hands, not some military or corporate psychotic boardroom. To think whenever they want to bypass safety and regulation, they buy a puppet that walks and talks like the people. Then they pay the puppet to push their bills or deregulatory oversight, and roll the dice, until people start showing symptoms, "only" they know about in some safe from their scientist, with a copy to the lawyer on what else can be linked to point the other way. Think fluoride ingestion, nano invasion, backyard auto mechanic medicine, that fixes one thing, and destroys the rest.

WE need honest to God decent doctors driven by opportunity and oath, and not profit margin CEO's on the pharma dole as a mole in a company.

Time for some sad truths about being fool hearty enough to believe anything with profit as a motive, without checking and double checking to verify safety of products. Follow the money trail and read the comments of actual people who've used the medicine while searching for answers on the net. Most people will warn other people and tell what the company is doing to resolve problems w/products/medicine.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (7th June 2014)

18. Link to Post #112
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

What We Didn't Know About the Brain That Changes Everything

Posted on: Monday, June 2nd 2014 at 2:45 pm
    Written By: Dr. Kelly Brogan, M.D.

Sometimes science gets things wrong. With acknowledgement of these fundamental misapprehensions, whole swaths of dogma have to be unraveled, deconstructed, and rebuilt. The sooner the better.

Ten years ago, science assumed that immunity was in the body, not the brain, which was thought to have "immune privilege". What does it mean to learn that the brain has an immune system? Does this change our understanding of mental illness? Neurology? Cancer? What about risks of side effects to pharmaceutical interventions that target the immune system such as vaccines?

A seminal paper entitled, Novel roles for immune molecules in neural development: implications for neurodevelopmental disorders, helps to elucidate the history of this paradigm shift. Scientific dogma had it that the immune system might infiltrate a brain in acute trauma or pathology. The earliest observations of the role of the immune system in even healthy brains arose from observations of cognitive impairment in severe combined immunodeficient mice who had peripheral T-cell depletion (but no specific blood-brain-barrier breach).

With the activity of agents called cytokines, complement, and complexes that help to identify invasive pathogens such as MHC, the presence alone, of these agents represents a new way of thinking about brain function. Then there is the consideration that patterns of immune functioning change over the course of neurodevelopment with immune agents participating in learning and brain growth. Sprinkle in the daunting complexity of genetic individuality as demonstrated in this quote:
    "One of the defining features of MHC molecules and their receptors is their complexity. They are both polygenic-containing multiple genes and polymorphic-containing multiple variants of each gene. The MHC genes are the most polymorphic genes known."
    ...and we end up with more questions than we have answers.
    Suffice it to say:
    "The link between environmental factors, the immune response, and neurological dysfunction is not completely clear at present, but it is receiving increasing attention and support...the sheer number of immune molecules that could be important for nervous system develop­ment and function is staggering. Although much progress has been made in the past 10 years in our appreciation that immune molecules play critical roles in the healthy brain, the large major­ity of immune molecules have not yet been studied for their presence and function in the brain. For the immune molecules that we know are important, almost nothing is understood about their mechanisms of action."
    The complexity of this review serves to highlight just how much we have left to discover about immune activity in the brain relative to the rest of the body. That said, the notion of immune-brain cross-talk has become the underpinning of modern theories of cytokine models of mental illness.

When the brain's immunity goes awry - Depression
    One of the most predictable side effects of interferon therapy for Hepatitis C is depression. In fact, 45% of patients develop depression with interferon treatment, which appears to be related to elevated levels of inflammatory cytokines IL-6 and TNF. Cytokines can also be induced by lipopolysaccharide (LPS), an endotoxin produced by gram-negative bacteria that can be administered orally and is employed in animal models to induce depression-like syndromes. Mice that lack IL1-B (a cytokine that mediates inflammatory response), however, are protected against these LPS-mediated "depressive symptoms" (i.e., lost interest in sugar water), suggesting that these inflammatory messengers may be a key part of the depression equation.

Cytokines such as IL-1, IL-6, and TNF-alpha are the messengers of distress and have all been shown to be elevated in the setting of depression, and in a linear and predictive relationship. These cytokines can traverse the blood brain barrier and may also stimulate afferent neurons such as the vagus nerve.

Once in the brain, immune hubs called microglia are activated where an enzyme called IDO (indoleamine 2 3-dioxygenase) has been shown to direct tryptophan away from the production of serotonin and melatonin and towards the production of an NMDA agonist called quinolinic acid.

In the context of inflammation, however, cortisol, prolactin, and sex hormones are often dysregulated; in this model, depression is thought to represent a high cortisol state which may result from elevated levels of inflammatory cytokines. This may, in part, explain the efficacy of exercise in the treatment of depression and yoga, and meditation in downregulation of inflammation.

How do we modulate immunity?
    The most powerful and controllable access point to the immune system is the gut. With 70% of it housed in the Gut Associated Lymphoid Tissue (GALT) in the intestinal wall, the ecosystem of microbial residents are responsible for influencing the immune gatekeepers such as dendritic cells. These microbes include primarily around 100 trillion bacteria that outnumber our human cells 10:1, archaea, parasites, and viruses including bacteriophages. These microbes transfer genetic information between each other and to the human host, and also carry out a number of activities such as production of fatty acids, neurotransmitters, B vitamins, digesting gluten, and even detoxification of environmental chemicals.

While the microbiome is readily influenced by diet, it is the maternal gift that keeps on giving – influenced by the mother's gut flora during pregnancy, birth mode, breastfeeding, and finally weaning diet.

What's wrong with this picture?
    Given the vast interconnectedness we have just explored, perhaps breaching the blood brain barrier with fat-loving metals injected into the blood stream with a variety of pathogens and chemical additives may require reevaluation. Vaccines may be the most egregious example of head-in-the-sand "science" that has failed to incorporate modern theories of intersystem immunology – gut, endocrine, adrenal – as well as the vast personalization required for such an intervention based on genetics and preexisting environmental exposures.

Aluminum, used as a vaccine adjuvant, is administered to a child sixteen times before the age of two. It activates microglia in the brain and is strongly linked to Alzheimers, Parkinson's disease and autoimmune disorders. This is a known neurotoxin and potent immune stimulant – added because the newborn immune system is actually built not to respond. This has been referred to as the anti-inflammatory phenotype and speaks to the powerful interplay between an infant, their mother's milk, and the priming of their immune system in the first 2 years of life. Several exploratory analysis have argued for a causative role for aluminum in autism incidence including one by Lucija Tomeljenovic and Shaw and by MIT researcher, Stephanie Seneff.

For instance, one study found that children who received the Engerix B Hepatitis B vaccine were 74% more likely to develop "central nervous system inflammatory demyelination" than children who did not receive the vaccine, and 177% more likely to develop multiple sclerosis.

The only primate study done with an unvaccinated control group, concerningly demonstrated delayed acquisition of neurodevelopmental reflexes in the thimerosol (ethylmercury-forming preservative) Hep B vaccinated group (particularly in those with low birth weight and gestational age) relative to the unexposed group. Studies such as this, along with those like this that determined a 9x greater risk for receipt of special educational services in boys receiving the pre-2001 Hep B vaccine series, and one that suggested a 3-fold greater risk of autism diagnosis likely led to the removal of thimerosol from the product in 2001.

The thimerosol-containing vaccine was on the market for 19 years before this change (and it is still an ingredient of the flu vaccine and tetanus), which may raise concerns for some about the delay in remediating dangers associated with these products. These dangers are learned of post-hoc, in the field, after many children have paid the price of inadequate placebo-controlled, long-term study.

It seems that, by design, vaccines may be a means of sending the immune system, and therefore the brain, a signal of harm.

Real Medicine
    Understanding these interrelationships in the beginning of a new form of medicine: one that regards the body and mind as a whole, that appreciates that myriad environmental and lifestyle influences upon genetic expression, and that seeks to promote optimal functioning rather than suppress symptoms, co-opt functioning, and kill pathogens. Millions of years of evolution have brought us to this place and we are just beginning to look through the keyhole.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (7th June 2014), william r sanford72 (27th December 2014)

20. Link to Post #113
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thanks a million you guys for helping with this thread.
    Been sick/freaked out/going through some life changes recently!

Thanks to those of you sending good vibes/prayers,
    and to those who sent me messages!

Thanks again to all those who helped this thread either by asking questions or posting content -- help needed/appreciated!

You DO make a difference ....

21. Link to Post #114
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

this was linked to CNN:

http://www.hcplive.com/articles/Comb...paign=Epilepsy

Combo Vaccine Raises Risk of Fever-related Seizures
    | June 11, 2014

TUESDAY, June 10, 2014 (HealthDay News) -- One-year-olds who receive Priorix-Tetra -- the measles-mumps-rubella-varicella (MMRV) vaccine used in Canada -- are twice as likely to develop a fever-related seizure as children who receive separate MMR and varicella vaccines, according to research published online June 9 in CMAJ, the journal of the Canadian Medical Association. The findings are in line with a 2010 study of the MMRV vaccine used in the United States, known as ProQuad.

Shannon MacDonald, PhD, RN, of the University of Calgary in Alberta, Canada, led the new study. The findings are based on records for almost 278,000 Alberta children between the ages of 12 and 23 months. The children received either the MMRV or separate MMR and varicella vaccines on the same day.

The researchers found that children's seizure rate peaked seven to 10 days after they were vaccinated. At that point, there were almost six seizures for every 10,000 doses of the MMRV, versus two seizures for every 10,000 doses of the separate vaccines.

The authors note that, based on the ProQuad study, the US Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices changed its stance on the MMRV. Now it says that unless parents ask about the combined vaccine, doctors should default to separate shots for young children getting their first dose of the MMR and varicella vaccines. In general, fever-related seizure is uncommon at ages 4 to 6 years, the age at which second dose is typically given, and the advisory committee says the MMRV is the better option for the second dose.

Full Article
    Abstract
    Full Text

http://www.healthday.com/wwwroot/int...daily_pb_t.dat http://dynamis.hcplive.com/login Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved. - See more at: http://www.hcplive.com/articles/Comb....GSsdvhtH.dpuf

22. Link to Post #115
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

The Lancet: Fluoride IS a Neurotoxin!

Catherine J. Frompovich
    Activist Post

Who would have thought that it ever would have happened? Someone in mainstream medicine and peer reviewed literature and journals would publish the ‘unthinkable’: fluoride, the stuff they put into municipal water supplies supposedly to ‘protect’ teeth from cavities, is a neurotoxin. Wow! And congratulations to doctors Philippe Grandjean, MD, and Philip J Landrigan, MD, two researchers who published their findings in The Lancet Neurology, Volume 13, Issue 3, Pages 330 to 338, March 2014. [1]

In the Summary published for their article, it states that
    Neurodevelopmental disabilities, including autism, attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, dyslexia, and other cognitive impairments, affect millions of children worldwide, and some diagnoses seem to be increasing in frequency. [CJF emphasis added]
    Probably nothing more can confirm that as scientific, demographic, and the horrible truth! And, everyone—not just children—are paying the consequences for all chemical exposures. Now let’s see if Drs. Granjean and Landrigan will have the scientific integrity to expose neurotoxins in vaccines for what they truly are. I’d like to give them a reference where to start looking for ideas: My 2013 book Vaccination Voodoo, What YOU Don’t Know About Vaccines, available on Amazon.com.

In that book I also mention fluoride. Why? Because what is not documented by peer reviewed ‘science’ journals is the chemical interaction(s) between fluoride and vaccine neurotoxins and other vaccine chemicals. Add to that list, the chemicals we are forced to eat in our food, especially glyphosate from inordinate spraying of genetically modified crops such as corn, sugar beets, soy, canola, alfalfa animal feed, and possibly squash and potatoes.

Add to that all the herbicides, fungicides, pesticides, etc. that are sprayed on fruits, vegetables, and animal feeds that get into the food chain BIG time. For more information about those “…cides,” which are intended to kill life forms, readers and both doctors may want to read my 2010 book Our Chemical Lives And The Hijacking Of Our DNA, A Probe Into What’s Probably Making Us Sick, also available on Amazon.com.

Any chemical whose purpose is to kill a life form must be considered as a neurotoxin, endocrine disruptor, or carcinogen – at a minimum – in my opinion as a consumer health researcher for almost 37 years.

Not to digress from the importance of this article about fluoride, but the USA can put a nation back to work by cleaning up the environment from toxicity once the chemical and pharmaceutical industries are exposed for what they truly are: Biohazards!

Here’s a short YouTube regarding fluoridation of water in other countries.

According to the British Fluoridation Society as of November 2012 [2], the following countries fluoridate portions of their population:

So, what has the addition of fluoride to municipal water supplies done for human health? Not very much, except cause health problems [3], including:
    • A Harvard study shows that fluoride lowers IQ in children. [4] [6]
    • Crippling bone disease, i.e., skeletal fluorosis [5]
    • Severe dental fluorosis, instead of protecting teeth. If you don’t know what that looks like, here’s a file showing dental fluorosis.
    One would think with the publication in 2010 that kid’s IQs are adversely and negatively impacted, federal, state and city governments would have stopped municipal water fluoridation immediately. No! they have not, and it’s now 2014. Does that mean that water fluoridation has a purpose which is not being acknowledged? Could it be the deliberate dumbing-down of the U.S. population? Or, could it be to make more business for dentists, doctors, and the pharmaceutical industry? What do you think?

Notes:
    [1] http://www.thelancet.com/journals/laneur/article/PIIS1474-4422(13)70278-3/fulltext#article_upsell

[2] http://fluoridealert.org/content/bfs-2012/

[3] http://fluoridealert.org/issues/health/

[4] http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...-children.aspx

[5] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skeletal_fluorosis

[6] http://ehp.niehs.nih.gov/wp-content/...hp.1104912.pdf

Resource:
    Dr. Rima Truth Reports / Fluoride Facts and Myths
    http://drrimatruthreports.com/fluoride-facts-and-myths/

Catherine J Frompovich (website) is a retired natural nutritionist who earned advanced degrees in Nutrition and Holistic Health Sciences, Certification in Orthomolecular Theory and Practice plus Paralegal Studies. Her work has been published in national and airline magazines since the early 1980s. Catherine authored numerous books on health issues along with co-authoring papers and monographs with physicians, nurses, and holistic healthcare professionals. She has been a consumer healthcare researcher 35 years and counting.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th June 2014), william r sanford72 (27th December 2014)

24. Link to Post #116
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

THANK you.

Btw anyone here familiar with the concept of "silent seizures"?

one of the big mysteries of ASD/bipolar

there are seizures so small they are difficult to notice without an EEG or some such device.

and ASD people all over the world have these.

25. Link to Post #117
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Interesting propaganda... so, read between 'em lines

Vaccine combo doubles seizure risk in babies

However, threat remains relatively small: study says

By Elizabeth Payne and Jeff Lee, Postmedia news and Vancouver Sun June 10, 2014

MIAMI, FL - JUNE 02: India Ampah holds her son, Keon Lockhart, 12 months old, as pediatrician Amanda Porro M.D. administers a measles vaccination during a visit to the Miami Children’s Hospital on June 2, 2014 in Miami, Florida. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention last week announced that in the United States they are seeing the most measles cases in 20 years as they warned clinicians, parents and others to watch for and get vaccinated against the potentially deadly virus.
    Photograph by: Joe Raedle, Getty Images

OTTAWA — Combining two common childhood vaccines into one — rather than administering them separately — doubles the risk of febrile seizures in children, a study published in the Canadian Medical Association Journal has found.

Febrile seizures, convulsions brought on by fever in infants or young children, are a rare side-effect of measles-mumps-rubella vaccine, occurring at a rate of less than two seizures per 10,000 doses. When the MMR vaccine is combined with the vaccine against chickenpox, creating the MMRV (for varicella) vaccine, that risk doubles. It still remains relatively small, however — at a rate of 3.52 seizures per 10,000 doses, according to the study by a team led by Dr. Shannon MacDonald at the University of Calgary’s faculty of medicine. Seizures among high-risk children were not significantly different, the study also found.

In British Columbia, the doubled MMRV vaccine is not given to babies because of the higher risk of febrile seizures, according to Dr. Monika Naus, the medical director of immunization programs for the B.C. Centre for Disease Control.

In July B.C. will begin administering the MMRV as a second dose to school-aged children who have already had separate vaccines against measles-mumps-rubella and chickenpox. But those children are at no risk because febrile seizures are a factor only in babies, Naus said.

Febrile seizures rarely have long-term effects, MacDonald said, but they do cause distress “and may undermine confidence in immunization programs.”

And that is a big worry.

At a time when measles, which had been eradicated in North America, is seeing a record resurgence, anything with the potential to reduce vaccination rates further is studied carefully by public health officials. A growing anti-vaccine movement has led to pockets of lower vaccination rates across North America.

In fact, the combined measles-mumps-rubella-varicella vaccine was adopted in some regions — although not in Ontario for the first dose children receive — to address waning vaccine rates.

There are good reasons to use the combined vaccine, MacDonald said.

“Combining MMR and varicella into a single vaccine decreases pain for children and distress for parents, thus addressing common barriers to vaccine uptake and may improve vaccination coverage levels and decrease immunization delivery costs.”

Deciding whether to offer separate vaccines or a combination is, ultimately, a policy decision, said MacDonald, whose findings were consistent with a study on the U.S. version of the vaccine.

The U.S. findings led its Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices to withdraw its preference for use of the combination vaccine for the first dose (usually administered to children at about 12 months). The committee advised health officials and parents to discuss the benefits and risks of each option before choosing. If there is no preference, it recommends the separate vaccines be given for the first dose in young children (12-47 months) and the combined vaccine be given to older children or those getting a second dose.

Naus said when the U.S. findings came out the BCCDC chose to not institute a combined vaccine for babies. But it decided in 2012 to administer the combination to children ages 4-6 at the beginning of school starting in 2014.

The findings come as B.C. suffers through a resurgence of measles, particularly in the upper Fraser Valley because of parental resistance to vaccinations.

But Naus said people need to understand their children are more at risk of illness and possibly death from not getting vaccinated.

Parents also need to understand febrile seizures are not dangerous in the long term and children usually outgrow them by the age of two, she said.

“We know that vaccines can cause febrile seizures. Febrile seizures are benign. Children who have febrile seizures with vaccines will have febrile seizures after other triggers like infections, and the important thing is vaccinations prevent those infections so these children are actually better off immunized than getting the real measles, the real chicken pox, which are associated with far greater levels of fever and illness,” Naus said.

The researchers studied data from 277,774 children between 12 and 23 months who received either the combined MMRV vaccine or separate MMR and varicella vaccines. Alberta, where the study was conducted, replaced the separate vaccines with the combined vaccine in 2010. Nine of 13 Canadian provinces and territories administer the combined vaccine as part of their routine childhood immunization schedule. In Ontario, children are given separate vaccines for the first dose and the combined vaccine when they are between four and six years old.

A spokesperson for the Ontario Ministry of Health said it will review the study but that it already recommends separate vaccines for younger ages because of previous studies with similar findings.

© Copyright (c) The Vancouver Sun

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th June 2014), william r sanford72 (27th December 2014)

27. Link to Post #118
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

That's correct, the MSM focuses on the absolute, i.e. the visible result -- they totally ignore the "degrees of damage" done by the practice of injecting foreign substances into babies.

MSM needs to be knocked out because it's a stupefying force. It removes nuance.

28. Link to Post #119
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

In The Stand (1990 version), Stephen King mentions very briefly the interaction between acetylcholine and cholinesterase -- the former sensitizes the nerves for better transmission, according to King, and the latter destroys the former when the signal has been transmitted.

He says this chemical process is very important in terms of being able to "stop", or to "feel right".

My son does a lot of self-aggravation, like rocking and biting his own skin.
    He also likes to masturbate when he is upset (he's only 6 though).
    I've gotten negative feedback from the woman supervising my visits (she has worked with us for less than a month),
    and this is a behavior my son has engaged in since he started living there (close to two years now).

Personally I don't think any child should be punished for masturbating, do you guys?
    But I did explain the social aspects of autism to this woman, because she seems unaware of how serious it can be.

She actually made a rather ignorant comment about my boy, that "they used to put them in asylums" --
    but that was way before the autism rate exploded like it has recently. She is out of line saying that, too.

My son's sexuality isn't my business and it certainly isn't hers.
    Anyhow I was wondering if when these kids get upset, they overproduce acetylcholine and not enough cholinesterase.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20190638

Clin Neuropharmacol. 2010 May;33(3):114-20. doi: 10.1097/WNF.0b013e3181d6f7ad.
    Cholinergic abnormalities in autism: is there a rationale for selective nicotinic agonist interventions?
    Deutsch SI1, Urbano MR, Neumann SA, Burket JA, Katz E.
    Author information
    Abstract
    The core dysfunctions of autism spectrum disorders, which include autistic disorder, Asperger disorder, and pervasive developmental disorder not otherwise specified, include deficits in socialization and communication and a need for the preservation of "sameness;" intellectual impairment and epilepsy are common comorbidities. Data suggest that pathological involvement of cholinergic nuclei and altered expression of acetylcholine receptors, particularly nicotinic acetylcholine receptors, occur in brain of persons with autistic disorder. However, many of these studies involved postmortem tissue from small samples of primarily adult persons. Thus, the findings may reflect compensatory changes and may relate more closely to intellectual impairment and the confounding effects of seizures and medications, as opposed to the core dysfunctions of autism. Nonetheless, because of the roles played by acetylcholine receptors in general, and nicotinic acetylcholine receptors in particular, in normal processes of attention, cognition, and memory, selective cholinergic interventions should be explored for possible therapeutic effects. Additionally, there are electrophysiological data that complement the clinical observations of frequent comorbid seizure disorders in these patients, suggesting a disturbance in the balance of excitatory and inhibitory tone in the brains of persons with autistic disorders. Conceivably, because the alpha7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor is located on the surface of gamma-aminobutyric acid inhibitory neurons, selective stimulation of this receptor would promote gamma-aminobutyric acid's release and restore diminished inhibitory tone. The development of agonists and partial agonists for nicotinic acetylcholine receptors and positive allosteric modulators that enhance the efficiency of coupling between the binding of agonist and channel opening should facilitate consideration of clinical trials.

PMID: 20190638 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
    Publication Types, MeSH Terms, Substances
    LinkOut - more resources

http://www.nature.com/npp/journal/v3...p2013274a.html

Original Article

Neuropsychopharmacology (7 October 2013) | doi:10.1038/npp.2013.274

ARTICLE TOOLS
    SEARCH PUBMED FOR
    Golan Karvat
    Tali Kimchi
    Acetylcholine Elevation Relieves Cognitive Rigidity and Social Deficiency in a Mouse Model of Autism

Golan Karvat and Tali Kimchi

Abstract
    Autism spectrum disorders (ASD) are defined by behavioral deficits in social interaction and communication, repetitive stereotyped behaviors, and restricted interests/cognitive rigidity. Recent studies in humans and animal-models suggest that dysfunction of the cholinergic system may underlie autism-related behavioral symptoms. Here we tested the hypothesis that augmentation of acetylcholine (ACh) in the synaptic cleft by inhibiting acetylcholinesterase may ameliorate autistic phenotypes. We first administered the acetylcholinesterase inhibitor (AChEI) Donepezil systemically by intraperitoneal (i.p.) injections. Second, the drug was injected directly into the rodent homolog of the caudate nucleus, the dorsomedial striatum (DMS), of the inbred mouse strain BTBR T+tf/J (BTBR), a commonly-used model presenting all core autism-related phenotypes and expressing low brain ACh levels. We found that i.p. injection of AChEI to BTBR mice significantly relieved autism-relevant phenotypes, including decreasing cognitive rigidity, improving social preference, and enhancing social interaction, in a dose-dependent manner. Microinjection of the drug directly into the DMS, but not into the ventromedial striatum, led to significant amelioration of the cognitive-rigidity and social-deficiency phenotypes. Taken together, these findings provide evidence of the key role of the cholinergic system and the DMS in the etiology of ASD, and suggest that elevated cognitive flexibility may result in enhanced social attention. The potential therapeutic effect of AChEIs in ASD patients is discussed.

To read this article in full you may need to log in, make a payment or gain access through a site license (see right).

guys girls and lurkers, this is a big one, please read up on Acetylcholine and autism!

p.s. actually looks like the 2nd paper says elevating the acetylcholine helps them.
    so maybe they have too much cholinesterase.
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 16th June 2014 at 18:10.

29. Link to Post #120
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Memory, Mtor pathway, Cholinergic system

Please bear with me, I don't have the words to explain this one:

But these concepts actually do relate to each other, check out the following:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24076274

Neurobiol Learn Mem. 2013 Nov;106:246-57. doi: 10.1016/j.nlm.2013.09.013. Epub 2013 Sep 27.
    Hippocampal long term memory: effect of the cholinergic system on local protein synthesis.
    Lana D1, Cerbai F, Di Russo J, Boscaro F, Giannetti A, Petkova-Kirova P, Pugliese AM, Giovannini MG.
    Author information
    Abstract
    The present study was aimed at establishing a link between the cholinergic system and the pathway of mTOR and its downstream effector p70S6K, likely actors in long term memory encoding. We performed in vivo behavioral experiments using the step down inhibitory avoidance test (IA) in adult Wistar rats to evaluate memory formation under different conditions, and immunohistochemistry on hippocampal slices to evaluate the level and the time-course of mTOR and p70S6K activation. We also examined the effect of RAPA, inhibitor of mTORC1 formation, and of the acetylcholine (ACh) muscarinic receptor antagonist scopolamine (SCOP) or ACh nicotinic receptor antagonist mecamylamine (MECA) on short and long term memory formation and on the functionality of the mTOR pathway. Acquisition test was performed 30 min after i.c.v. injection of RAPA, a time sufficient for the drug to diffuse to CA1 pyramidal neurons, as demonstrated by MALDI-TOF-TOF imaging. Recall test was performed 1 h, 4 h or 24 h after acquisition. To confirm our results we performed in vitro experiments on live hippocampal slices: we evaluated whether stimulation of the cholinergic system with the cholinergic receptor agonist carbachol (CCh) activated the mTOR pathway and whether the administration of the above-mentioned antagonists together with CCh could revert this activation. We found that (1) mTOR and p70S6K activation in the hippocampus were involved in long term memory formation; (2) RAPA administration caused inhibition of mTOR activation at 1 h and 4 h and of p70S6K activation at 4 h, and long term memory impairment at 24 h after acquisition; (3) scopolamine treatment caused short but not long term memory impairment with an early increase of mTOR/p70S6K activation at 1 h followed by stabilization at longer times; (4) mecamylamine plus scopolamine treatment caused short term memory impairment at 1 h and 4 h and reduced the scopolamine-induced increase of mTOR/p70S6K activation at 1 h and 4 h; (5) mecamylamine plus scopolamine treatment did not impair long term memory formation; (6) in vitro treatment with carbachol activated mTOR and p70S6K and this effect was blocked by scopolamine and mecamylamine. Taken together our data reinforce the idea that distinct molecular mechanisms are at the basis of the two different forms of memory and are in accordance with data presented by other groups that there exist molecular mechanisms that underlie short term memory, others that underlie long term memories, but some mechanisms are involved in both.
    Copyright © 2013 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
    KEYWORDS:
    ACQ; ACh; Acetylcholine; CCh; IA; Inhibitory avoidance; Long term memory; M; MALDI-TOF-TOF; MECA; Mecamylamine; RAPA; REC; Rapamycin; SCOP; SEM; Scopolamine; aCSF; acetylcholine; acquisition; artificial cerebrospinal fluid; carbachol; mAChR; mTOR; mTORC1; mammalian target of rapamycin; mammalian target of rapamycin complex 1; matrix assited laser desorption ionization-time of flight-time of flight; mean; mecamylamine; muscarinic acetylcholine receptors; nAChR; nicotinic acetylcholine receptors; p70S6K; p70S6Kinase; rapamycin; recall; scopolamine; standard error of the mean; step-down inhibitory avoidance
    PMID: 24076274 [PubMed - in process]
    Publication Types

Really wishing some scientist out there would help us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast