+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1 4 14 37 LastLast

Thread: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

1. Link to Post #61
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

Just got a 75ml bottle of distilled turpentine for €5:35, winsor and Newton
    http://www.winsornewton.com/products...ed-turpentine/

Going to try a honey mix, will be back with results.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to childs hood end For This Post:

Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (3rd October 2013), Holly Lindin (28th December 2013), sigma6 (3rd October 2013), skamandar (5th October 2013), ThePythonicCow (4th October 2013), witchy1 (4th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    Quote Bloody hell 778! are you saying what I think you're saying??!! Did you just say you expelled "two small flukes" ??? as in worms?? please confirm!.... the way you mention it so 'casually' ... that is earth shattering news if true (will be life-changing for you!...) and you've only been taking it a few days!!...
    Grinn, yup, 2 flukes, you read it correctly, mind keeps clearing up like you wont believe too and something else is happening too, I am not a particularly furry fellow, but the hairs on my arms seem to grow out of no where, so being a man this must have somewhat of an impact on my hormonal balance as well, very interesting, I also notice I become calmer then ever, less unrest in the underbelly or gut, I'll keep you posted on further progress of this experiment, but so far so good, if I can find any more useful to add to the thread I'll add it on, especially about candida symptoms in males that is beyond the obvious and not specifically below the navel, but good and easy to read info seems to be somewhat hard to come by or maybe I am just to specific in my searches.

Absolutely brilliant... I'm still laughing at how you are being so casual about it... I guess I should add to all the folks that I have never met you nor did I pay you for this endorsement... LOLOL... but this is bloody brilliant! and congratulations to you, what you have just done for yourself, that is the best thing I have heard on this thread, you have just blessed yourself with the greatest gift you can give yourself, a parasite free body, the greatest insurance against future cancer causing symptoms, etc. (btw where there is one there should be more... keep me posted, by all means... and thanks again for sharing this with the "Shaytards" out there...

ARE YOU READING THIS PEOPLE! WAKE UP CALL !! (sorry couldn't resist...)

This is what I am talking about I am very much aware of and suspected there was a connection between attitude, feelings ... YOUR GENERAL MIND STATE! and these Candidas, these buggers and their chitin shells are penetrating into our F***ING BRAINS!! The video I am sharing of the info ad is really an eye opener. I have to give the guy credit, he really educated me, it was that video that got me started on this... Something is telling me this is so suppressed, it has all the elements, again I am no rocket scientist, if I know this, I KNOW there are others that KNOW THIS...

And the articles you are putting out are all on the money... The hormonal reaction isn't just for women, we are hormonally controlled too...
    Last edited by sigma6; 3rd October 2013 at 16:49.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (3rd October 2013), CD7 (5th October 2013), childs hood end (3rd October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (3rd October 2013), sian (18th October 2013), ThePythonicCow (4th October 2013)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Quote Thank you so much sigma6. I have just taken almost a teaspoon on sugar cubes. I brought AS Pure Gum Turpentine (the AS stands for Art Spectrum) from Dymocks found in the Art area and cost $5.99 for 100ml. I had a transient warm tongue immediately which went tingly and is now normal.

Readers might find this article of interest http://www.health-science-spirit.com/kero.htm by Walter Last that talks about the medicinal uses of both Kerosene and Turps. Turps having been used since very ancient times. The links are all alive including this interesting one from 1913 "Consumption of the Lungs and Kindred Diseases, Treated and Cured by Kerosene" and with the subtitle: "Its Value as a Remedy, when to Use It, how to Use It, a Cure for the Sick, a Protection for Those in Health." He used spray inhalation to successfully treat lung tuberculosis, 1 or 2 sprays twice a day for 1 to 4 months. For internal problems half a teaspoon was recommended twice a day, http://hdl.handle.net/2027/chi.087013173.
    thanks for the contribution Witchy...
    excellent, excellent! shiny gold star for you Witchy for being able to read the "instructions" (lol) congratulations! (muppets cheering in the background...)

heck my order is coming, but I can't wait, I'm going to a local store too on my next trip out... to hell with my over technical anal retentive paranoia...
    TO HELL I SAY!!!

Quote Just got a 75ml bottle of distilled turpentine for €5:35, winsor and Newton
    http://www.winsornewton.com/products...ed-turpentine/

Going to try a honey mix, will be back with results.
    Childs Hood: one small point, Daniels suggested white sugar, as it has less nutritive value to parasites, I don't think it is a big deal, maybe even purely technical to some (and there may even be a hidden benefit possibly) but I thought to take the opportunity to point it up, to highlight the underlying principle Dr Daniels was getting at by specifically suggesting white sugar cubes, to 'keep everyone on track' (as a few of these posts indicate this is needed...) Thank you for sharing, please share any significant followup... people need to get the 'jolt' of what is going on here... and congratulations on your new found panacea...

This isn't another airy fairy, maybe, maybe not, speculative, pie in the sky, new age, supernatural, just fell out of the sky, blah, blah...
    this is biochemistry 101...

This is PROOF POSITIVE someone has been SUPPRESSING TRUTH.. Someone has a skeleton in their closet on hiding this from the world... credit to Dr Daniels, for risking her career and maybe her life to bring this back into the light
    Last edited by sigma6; 3rd October 2013 at 17:10.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

CD7 (5th October 2013), childs hood end (3rd October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), drneglector (13th April 2016), Eram (3rd October 2013), sian (18th October 2013), ThePythonicCow (4th October 2013)

7. Link to Post #64
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Spirits of Turpentine was featured somewhat in the Cayce readings.... often mixed with other substances for packs and poultices, but also sometimes to be taken internally.

8. Link to Post #65
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,434 times in 21,489 posts

778 neighbour of some guy has started a new thread with a great interview: Dr. Jennifer Daniels M.D., M.B.A -- Murder By Medicine is No Accident.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (15th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), drneglector (13th April 2016), Eligos (4th October 2013), Eram (5th October 2013), Holly Lindin (28th December 2013), sian (17th October 2013), sigma6 (5th October 2013)

10. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 times in 277 posts

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    Quote Posted by Czarek (here)
    Quote Posted by Eligos (here)
    Since taking turpentine dissolves gallstones, I may never have to do a liver flush again. Paul, if you try it, please report back.
    I respectfully disagree as liver forms pockets/reservoirs of “garbage” which in many cases you need to “squeeze” out. Coffee enemas do just that. If you examine your liver before and after Dr.Gerson’s coffee enema (at least on ultrasound) the liver becomes more homogenous, i.e. clear. I agree with your reference to turpentine dissolving the gallstones. This was mentioned in the article provided few posts above, incredible. This article is a MUST to read. Moreover, it would appear that a fatty meal is the way to go when taking turpentine as it is lipid soluble, at least fresh turpentine. It only becomes water soluble when old, i.e. oxidized.
    I have checked availability in Canada. Sure enough, Canadian Tire sells it for $9.99 (1L container). I came out of the store laughing my a$$ off. Go to crappy tire for a cure...
    I read this, then Eligos's comment, then read this again... I am actually not sure what you are saying here? You disagree... describe the benefit of a coffee enema, then agree that turpentine can dissolve gallstones... and make reference to Eligo's article to read I assume, which btw I downloaded, 4shared (with instructions)

But I am not getting what your final comment was Czarek, and now Eligos has acknowledged your "point"? (which I am confooosed about!) ...you disagree with the idea of never having to do a liver flush? but agree that it dissolves gallstones...? i.e. in a sense you are saying yes it works? but there are other factors?... my understanding is that coffee, being a source of anti-oxidants "tones" the liver... and may be considered a different process then actual flushing... is that what you are getting at?

look forward to your clarification, thanks...

I believe that you still need to do coffee enema while taking turpentine. So Yes to turpentine, and Yes to coffee enema. What I was trying to say was that turpentine treatment is not enough. You need to push all the garbage out of the liver (after turpentine effects) and coffee enema will do just that. Considering the effect coffee enemas have, I believe it is much safer to do it considering the biological basis of coffee enemas as it removes ammonia like products, toxic-bound nitrogen, protein derivatives, polyamines, amino acids, coaggulated clumps and complexes...
    The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate.
    – Dr. Wayne Dyer

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Czarek For This Post:

Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (5th October 2013), kennywally (4th February 2015), norman (4th October 2013), sian (18th October 2013), sigma6 (5th October 2013), skamandar (5th October 2013), ThePythonicCow (4th October 2013)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

This thread is soooooooo interesting. I was looking for someting that kills cysts and bad larvaes and other stuff like this without killing the right bacteria.

When I gave the worm product to my cat last year, I was wondering if it would work with humans. I have the answer. I thing I will treat my gorilla next. LOL.

I had problems with the soda and maple syrup or molasses because of he sugar (diabetes). I may have found the solution here. Also, I was thinking of MMS, but it kills everything, good and bad.

This thread is very interesting. Many many thanks Eram, 778, Paul, Norman, Czarek, all others too, and mostly Sigma 6 for your posts and this great thread.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (4th October 2013), CD7 (5th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (5th October 2013), norman (4th October 2013), sian (18th October 2013), sigma6 (5th October 2013), ThePythonicCow (4th October 2013)

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

I thought on the contrary that sugar was More nutritive for parasite. When going on a candida elimination protocol, you have to stop all sugars (as per doctors). Which would make sense, since sugar would get the turpentine right where it should go, straight away.

Anyhow, use sugar, that is the lesson, with turpentine, with baking soda, with everything that kills those buggers.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (5th October 2013), meat suit (4th October 2013), sian (17th October 2013), sigma6 (5th October 2013), skamandar (5th October 2013), ThePythonicCow (4th October 2013)

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,021 times in 8,167 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I thought on the contrary that sugar was More nutritive for parasite. When going on a candida elimination protocol, you have to stop all sugars (as per doctors). Which would make sense, since sugar would get the turpentine right where it should go, straight away.

Anyhow, use sugar, that is the lesson, with turpentine, with baking soda, with everything that kills those buggers.
    Hehe, what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

17. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Dawn (17th May 2014)

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

I now remember my old mother (80 years old) telling me that her grand mother (200 years old - of course she passed away a long time ago) was cleaning the head lices with kerosene. Everyday, for a month, she would used a small comb, dip it in kerosene and pass all the children with it. It worked.

Wow, back to our great grand mothers

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (5th October 2013), sigma6 (5th October 2013)

20. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 times in 277 posts

Quote Posted by REILLY (here)
    Spirits of Turpentine was featured somewhat in the Cayce readings.... often mixed with other substances for packs and poultices, but also sometimes to be taken internally.
    This is interesting. We need to investigate combinations Cayce was talking about.
    The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate.
    – Dr. Wayne Dyer

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Czarek For This Post:

Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (5th October 2013), sigma6 (5th October 2013)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Last edited by Eligos; 4th October 2013 at 20:39.

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (4th October 2013), Czarek (5th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), drneglector (13th April 2016), elearah (12th November 2015), Eram (5th October 2013), kennywally (4th February 2015), kudzy (20th August 2014), sian (17th October 2013), sigma6 (5th October 2013)

24. Link to Post #73
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Thanks Eligos, that was a lot of info, especially the second document, a bit technical but informative, a bit mixed report if I may say so, I will however to continue the small tea spoon doses this week, so far its going well, drinking lots of water is required though.

25. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Thanks Eligos, that was a lot of info, especially the second document, a bit technical but informative, a bit mixed report if I may say so, I will however to continue the small tea spoon doses this week, so far its going well, drinking lots of water is required though.
    Agreed, this is not for most people to read since a chemistry background might be needed to fully understand it all. None the less, we should have all the pertinent info at hand if need be.

Did you decide to take it at bedtime or in the morning at this point?

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (4th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (5th October 2013), sigma6 (5th October 2013)

27. Link to Post #75
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Eligos (here)
    Agreed, this is not for most people to read since a chemistry background might be needed to fully understand it all. None the less, we should have all the pertinent info at hand if need be.

Did you decide to take it at bedtime or in the morning at this point?
    I cheated, I did both, even found a larger teaspoon for it, but I will take my second dose of today tonight before I go to bed, after that I'll stick to one dose a day for the next ten days, I cheated some more actually as an experiment, ate some sugary cookies or potato crisps to see what the effect would be, results are, fungus still alive, hungry and gives me gas, the die off probably is also partly responsible for that distasteful aspect, so knowing that now, I'll stay of the treats from now on for the next ten days, my stool is however different, some flaky threads in it of an unclear consistency so as long as that's not bothering me physically I assume I am on the right track, no turp or flower smell to it however, this goes for number one as well as for number 2.

I am very light on my feet btw and the slight muscle ache I had for a few weeks at my elbow has also become less, my joints seem more supple too and my mind is fresher and muscle tone/strength seems to be stepping up, less tension between my shoulders, I did notice a bit of a sensitive part of my liver but that was to be expected of course, even though the doses are just teaspoons ( and I cheated by doubling up)it is an new formerly unknown substance to my system, I just drank more water and the symptoms cleared up immediately, so, so far so good as far as I am concerned.

And you? how is it going for you thus far now we are a few days further?

I am somewhat curious of the results of others btw, I know others have ordered the turp and hope they will give us updates as well, if only to keep the thread moving, its a great way to provide each other with information and tips and perhaps encourage other to dive in the deep end of the pool too, sometimes you just got to role the dice as they say, I am glad you shared your experience btw, that really helped in getting me started, so thanks again.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 4th October 2013 at 21:38.

28. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

On Oct 11 it will be 2 full months for me at 1 tsp/day.
    I found that it took at least 2 weeks before I had noticeable changes, by that I mean, after 2 weeks I could eat juice, chocolate bar, cake and I would have no changes on my tongue or any changes in my bowels ( I did that as a test only) So as strong as turp is, it needs some time to de-activate the critters.

What my plan is at this point is go to a half dose (1/2 tsp)/day when my 2 months are up and do that for another month. Then I will do another month at 3 days/week then 2 days/week as a maintenance dose indefinitely. Of course, all of this is subject to change if for any reason I don't see the results I'm expecting. I have had this for at least 20 years, maybe longer. Stopping too quickly will not kill off all the mutated and hardened yeast that had changed into fungus. Let's not forget that the colony that inhabits my body had been targeted by all the natural antifungals that I could find. They are hardened criminals these little ba$tards. So, I will stay on a small maintenance dose on a permanent basis.
    I am still on a less than strict Atkin's diet and I

• Do not drink alcohol any more (been 2 years now)
    • Not a smoker
    • No dairy but some occasional cheese
    • No sweets, no fruit juice (loaded with sugar)
    Last edited by Eligos; 4th October 2013 at 22:20.

29. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (4th October 2013), Alan (15th October 2013), Czarek (5th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), drneglector (13th April 2016), Eram (5th October 2013), kennywally (4th February 2015), meat suit (5th October 2013), sian (17th October 2013), sigma6 (5th October 2013), skamandar (5th October 2013)

30. Link to Post #77
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote I have had this for at least 20 years, maybe longer.
    Wow man, that must have been quite a journey for you, I only recently discovered that the white substance on my tongue was thrush, I always attributed it to my smoking, I eat reasonably healthy, maca, spirulina, chlorella, wheatgrass, barley grass, hemp seeds and chia make up a part of my diet the last couple of years and the only medication I have ever been on as far as can remember are aspirins and the occasional ibuprofen, I did do a lot of very unhealthy drugs in my youth though ( the soft and hard ones) and I now have no doubt this has contributed to my susceptibility of candida, MMS did some nice partytricks for me but didn't clear it up, so I am very happy you shared your story and many can benefit if they read the thread, its a good reason to keep it up to date.

Thanks again for sharing man, very much appreciated.

Ed.

31. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Quote I believe that you still need to do coffee enema while taking turpentine. So Yes to turpentine, and Yes to coffee enema. What I was trying to say was that turpentine treatment is not enough. You need to push all the garbage out of the liver (after turpentine effects) and coffee enema will do just that. Considering the effect coffee enemas have, I believe it is much safer to do it considering the biological basis of coffee enemas as it removes ammonia like products, toxic-bound nitrogen, protein derivatives, polyamines, amino acids, coaggulated clumps and complexes...
    thanks for the update Czarek, makes sense, anything that supports waste removal, and 778, the worst thing you can do when you are trying to kill of yeast or parasites is indulge in sugary snacks!... they know they are dying, they engage in survival relflexes, sugar outside of the treatment can cause severe rebound effects... not sure if the idea of increasingly higher doses is necessarily the way to go either... your my "best test subject" to date, don't want to see anything nasty happen to you (lol)

I am thinking more about a multi pronged or holistic approach. Some healthy eating, mostly veggies, I will have some sagrada, or senna on hand... a lot of water. My idea is to not have anything suagary or high carbohydrate for at least 2 or 3 days, then pop the sugar cubes with the a few drops... and see what happens... slow and steady. If I can handle it, I will up the ante, but I think there must be a diminishing return somewhere... my feeling is that one needs to balance this against and possible over toxifying effect to the liver and/or kidneys... even though some of the articles have mentioned beneficial results for liver and kidney ailments, I don't understand the process yet, whether that is from long term application or treating acute problems (like massive overgrowth of candidas on internal organs, etc... haven't read all the article myself... (they are coming in so fast) I don't want to underestimate this thing... don't throw caution to the wind... not trying to reinvent the wheel here, there is plenty of historical precedent we can all look at for reference... Dr Daniels said a people were doing it twice a year...

Moderation in all things, otherwise we she would tell us to just chug 16 oz of it and pour another gallon of it down an enema tube.... but somehow I don't think that is the solution...
    will keep you all posted...

oh crap missing corvo's call!!!
    http://truthfrequencyradio.com/chatroom/
    Last edited by sigma6; 5th October 2013 at 04:13.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (5th October 2013)

33. Link to Post #79
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,434 times in 21,489 posts

My pint of Turpentine, from Diamond G Forest Products, Patterson, Georgia (US) arrived today, so I tried a dose of one teaspoon, poured over a stack of three Domino Sugar Cubes DOTS (the small cubes).

My bottle of Dr. Jennifer Daniels Vitality Capsules arrived too ... expensive buggers ... someone is making profit ... I hope Jennifer is seeing some of that profit. They are a proprietary blend of Aloe vera leaf, cayenne pepper fruit, garlic bulb, barberry root, ginger root, senna leaf and cascara sagrada bark, which are various ingredients that might sooth or cleanse the gut. I justified the one bottle partly on the basis of being willing to share a little with Jennifer Daniels. I took two of those this morning as well (supposed to start with one, but I on the large side.)

Three times to the toilet today, whereas normally it would have been once. Whether that was due to the turpentine or the Vitality Capsules, I may never know. There were a few strange looking little bits and pieces visible, including several of the green "baby peas" that I recognize as gallstones from my previous liver flushes. I am already three days into the apple juice phase of a fourth liver flush, so perhaps its easier to flush a few gallstones by these other means.

I'm also including calcium bentonite clay in my water and apple juice, for perhaps one rounded teaspoon per day. And I'll likely do a coffee enema before and after the key phase of the liver flush. I also changed my diet (which I've done many a time before) to mostly green leaf salads with olive oil and vinegar dressing. I stopped consuming (1) dairy (was drinking about 3 gallons of fine raw milk per week), (2) cheese, (3) chocolate, (4) rice and (5) beans.

I am rather liking the idea of the turpentine and sugar cube flush ... I'll continue that daily for a little while.

Both the olive oil and apple cider vinegar in the salad dressing are Bragg's ... they make excellent olive oil in addiction to the vinegar they are better known for.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (5th October 2013), Alan (15th October 2013), Benevolent Bear (5th October 2013), CD7 (5th October 2013), Christine (14th October 2013), Czarek (5th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eligos (5th October 2013), Eram (5th October 2013), Holly Lindin (28th December 2013), sian (17th October 2013)

35. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,795 times in 1,163 posts

Someone may have mentioned this, sorry, I haven't time right now to read the entire thread.

Vincent Van Gogh, like the girls described above who eat nail polish, etc, had a craving for turpenes. Now the turpenes are found in things like gum turpentine (from pine and fir resin) and camphour, but also in herbs like sage, yarrow and wormwood. Van Gogh slept on a camphour pillow, was frequently found eating his paints, and had to be restrained from drinking gum turpentine on several occasions. The turpene found in yarrow, sage, and wormwood is thujone, a psychoactive compound that works on the nervous system at the synaptic level. In low doses it has a tonic affect on the nerves while encouraging what may be called an opening of the doors of perception. In high doses you might do something like, oh, I don't know, cut your ear off. Generally occurring with the turpenes in herb form are substances that do cause cysts and tumours on the liver, this a fact any herbalist will tell you, but I don't know whether the extraction of the turpenes in gum turpentine isolates or denatures these compounds, or even if they exist within the pine and fir at all.
    Magic is the Intelligence of Love in Action

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to music For This Post:

Czarek (5th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (5th October 2013), fourty-two (13th October 2013), Hervé (10th October 2013), Holly Lindin (28th December 2013), kennywally (4th February 2015), sian (18th October 2013), skamandar (5th October 2013), ThePythonicCow (5th October 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1 4 14 37 LastLast