+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst 1 6 16 38 LastLast

Thread: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,630 times in 21,529 posts

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

In her instructions, Dr. Jennifer Daniels says she put some turpentine in a teaspoon and slowly dribbled it onto a stack of 3 cubes until the bottom cube just began to get some. This was using the one (1) cm cubes, which is indeed the size of the Domino Sugar Cubes Dots I listed above.

I had thought she mean a measuring teaspoon, but that won't work. A measuring teaspoon has a volume of about 5 cubic cm, whereas a stack of 3 cubes, each 1 cm on a side, has a volume of just 3 cubic cm.

So now reading her instructions more carefully, I take it she means to use an ordinary teaspoon as used with tea or coffee, and not to pour the entire contents of the spoon onto the cubes, but just enough to soak the top two cubes in the stack of three. This would I am guessing be only approx 1/4 of a measuring teaspoon's worth. I have more measurements to do to determine the actual amount needed to soak two cubes.

Other similar uses of turpentine that I have noticed on the web speak of using 1/2 teaspoon or even 1 teaspoon of it. Yet another user suggested putting just a couple drops on the tongue at bedtime, for a fresher mouth in the morning
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 7th October 2013 at 09:56.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th October 2013), Alan (15th October 2013), Czarek (9th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), drneglector (14th April 2016), Eram (8th October 2013), Hervé (10th October 2013), sian (18th October 2013), Teo (7th October 2013), witchy1 (7th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #102
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    In her instructions, Dr. Jennifer Daniels says she put some turpentine in a teaspoon and slowly dribbled it onto a stack of 3 cubes until the bottom cube just began to get some. This was using the one (1) cm cubes, which is indeed the size of the Domino Sugar Cubes Dots I listed above.

I had thought she mean a measuring teaspoon, but that won't work. A measuring teaspoon has a volume of about 5 cubic cm, whereas a stack of 3 cubes, each 1 cm on a side, has a volume of just 3 cubic cm.

So now reading her instructions more carefully, I take it she means to use an ordinary teaspoon as used with tea or coffee, and not to pour the entire contents of the spoon onto the cubes, but just enough to soak the top two cubes in the stack of three. This would I am guessing be only approx 1/4 of a measuring teaspoon's worth. I have more measurements to do to determine the actual amount needed to soak two cubes.
    Paul, my man, just use a teaspoon and two cubes, you going to eat it anyway, in under a minute, this is what I do now, I take a tablespoon, poor a teaspoon of turp in it, and stack the two cubes in the teeny weeny turp puddle in the tablespoon, schluuuurp and the turp is absorbed in about max three seconds, the first cube absorbs most, you can tell by the color ( it looks just more moist then the second cube), let it sit for a few minutes for the liquid to transfer from the first to the second cube, chew or suck and have a glass of water afterwards, I have read the dr. J Daniels top secret report a couple of times now, and you have to go really crazy with the turp to overdo it, she had a curious and playful attitude about it, so the regular teaspoon you use to stir your usual cuppa with is fine.

4. Link to Post #103
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    Paul, my man, just use a teaspoon and two cubes, you going to eat it anyway
    I'll wager you're right, at least for some of us .

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (8th October 2013), sian (18th October 2013), sigma6 (8th October 2013)

6. Link to Post #104
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Paul, my man, just use a teaspoon and two cubes, you going to eat it anyway
    I'll wager you're right, at least for some of us .
    You will be fine, trust me, I'll be the first to admit its a bit strange to consume that substance, a substance used for cleaning paint brushes and I too was a bit apprehensive at first, and please take note the dear doctor was speaking in very general terms, the absolute safe dose for everyone is a teaspoon a day, kids half a spoon, but nobody is 'general', not me not you, not anyone, she wanted to get people ( anyone, she gave the advice to), through this without a single hitch, out of care and because her bread and butter was on the line there, she made that very clear, so when using the teaspoon dose, a drop more or less will be of very little consequence, you will be absolutely fine, I promise.

It would not cross my mind even once to tell you this if I didn't feel this was safe, a teaspoon a day, and if you feel can handle it perhaps two, its not a big of a deal as its sounds or looks like, really.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 7th October 2013 at 10:26.

7. Link to Post #105
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You will be fine, trust me, I'll be the first to admit its a bit strange to consume that substance, a substance used for cleaning paint brushes and I too was a bit apprehensive at first
    Ah - you might have misread me.

I'm not worried about anything like this amount harming me. Rather it is that I have more of a technical chemist attitude toward things, with a fondness for procedures and measurements. I had initially taken Dr. Daniels instructions in that vein, so was momentarily surprised when it turned out she was being more casual in explaining her procedures. Now I'll end up developing my own more exacting procedure, as suits my temperament.

I also use a little more caution when suggesting things to others that I don't know much about myself yet .

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th October 2013), Alan (15th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (8th October 2013), Hervé (10th October 2013), sigma6 (8th October 2013), Teo (7th October 2013)

9. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Czarek (here)
    I wonder if braking the dose into small portions throughout the day would help. So you would alter your schedual, say few days you do 1 tsp/day and few days you'd take a drop/hour throughout the day. I think Eligos would benefit from this.
    How would I benefit from this?
    I could see how taking MMS every hour (and it is the best way) would be good since it stays active for 2 hours in your body. On the other hand, turp takes 24+ hours to clear your body. Once a day is all you need in my opinion. I am very satisfied with my results thus far, actually amazed really.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

Dawn (17th May 2014), drneglector (15th April 2016), Eram (8th October 2013), sigma6 (8th October 2013), skamandar (8th October 2013), Teo (7th October 2013)

11. Link to Post #107
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thur 3rd - one tea spoon turpentine with 3 tea spoons of honey... 20 min in my energy levels jumped way up... Head never felt clearer.... Any aches and pains I had are gone... Lungs fell like they have expanded... Air ways realy clear... 3 to 4 ****s a day.

Fri 4th - one tea spoon turpentine with one and a qtr tea spoons of sugar... All the above continue...

Sat 5th - one tea spoon turpentine with one and a qtr tea spoons of sugar... All the above continue.. Pluss some crazy **** in my piss (loads a little flaky things)

Sun 6th - taking a break.

Mon 7th - one tea spoon turpentine with one and a qtr tea spoons of sugar... All still feels good... And here I am.

No side affects what so ever...
    Taste ain't that bad at all...

Will continue and keep yous posted.... Peace.

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to childs hood end For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th October 2013), Alan (15th October 2013), Czarek (9th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eligos (7th October 2013), Heart-2-Heart (9th October 2013), Holly Lindin (28th December 2013), kennywally (4th February 2015), meat suit (7th October 2013), sian (18th October 2013), sigma6 (8th October 2013), skamandar (8th October 2013), Teo (7th October 2013), witchy1 (7th October 2013)

13. Link to Post #108
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

My cleanup update for today, icky sticky yellowish nr2.

Added a little extra exercise specifically targeted at the lymphatic system to flush anything floating there out as well asap ( simulated rebounder, 100 bounces without losing ground contact with toes, your lymphatic system contains one way valves, you can assist the body's peristaltic by rebounding or simulating it for faster clean out, make sure to drink plenty of water to assist flushing your system, don't forget to replenish your minerals, you are drinking a lot of water as is already and excreting nr 1 and 2 , both require water, above exercise speeds up the flush so you have to provide your system with extra minerals as well).

14. Link to Post #109
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have been using my rebounder also, it really is good for the lymphatic system due to the increased gravitational force from the bouncing. I think the turpentine is sooo much easier to swallow than MMS. My body doesn't react like it did the first couple of days and my head is so much clearer.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to schneider For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eligos (7th October 2013), kennywally (4th February 2015), meat suit (7th October 2013), sigma6 (8th October 2013), skamandar (8th October 2013), Teo (7th October 2013)

16. Link to Post #110
    Netherlands Avalon Member Old Snake's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

Paul,avalonians,

I am a classic homeopath & some more,

Some advice: use this turpentine stuff no longer than 2 weeks.
    sensitive people may get symptoms they never had before.
    Two weeks is more than enough to clean your body,given time.
    Kero(sine) is not in this league and let that alone!
    There are other remedies to considder: Thuya, pix liquida, all with their own
    pathology.
    For more info on all ,try googling :name of remedy and homeopathic
    One can also find : Hpathy, and find the remedies (is a site run by George Vithoulkas
    one of the very best homeopaths living........................
    I ask of you not to be heroes..........................and disapear over the horizon.

Old Snake

Need advice? pm me.

Paul can you make this "stick"?

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Old Snake For This Post:

Christine (15th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), drneglector (15th April 2016), Eram (8th October 2013), fourty-two (13th October 2013), sian (18th October 2013), sigma6 (8th October 2013), skamandar (8th October 2013)

18. Link to Post #111
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I dont know what the protocol is for taking this remedy, in terms of duration. I would have thought two weeks 'd be plenty.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to minkton For This Post:

sigma6 (8th October 2013), skamandar (8th October 2013)

20. Link to Post #112
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Old Snake (here)
    I'm no expert, but that sure sounds like fine advice. From what Dr. Daniels says, it seems like our ancestors just took a dose now and then, perhaps every few months or once a year, unless they needed a short term regimen for an acute problem.

I could ... I tend not to stick a thread just because it is currently doing well. If we had a way to collect the better threads of the forum, over time, into a well organized "library of greatest hits", this thread would be a candidate for that library. But, regrettably, we lack such a mechanism.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Dawn (17th May 2014)

22. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 times in 277 posts

Quote Posted by Eligos (here)
    Quote Posted by Czarek (here)
    I wonder if braking the dose into small portions throughout the day would help. So you would alter your schedual, say few days you do 1 tsp/day and few days you'd take a drop/hour throughout the day. I think Eligos would benefit from this.
    How would I benefit from this?
    I could see how taking MMS every hour (and it is the best way) would be good since it stays active for 2 hours in your body. On the other hand, turp takes 24+ hours to clear your body. Once a day is all you need in my opinion. I am very satisfied with my results thus far, actually amazed really.
    I thing we have to stay on the cautious side when proceeding with the oral use of turpentine. If anything, big pharma has proven that fractionating the dose over 24hrs works best for majority of antibiotics and those do exactly what we all want to do here with turpentine. Unfortunately we don’t have a full picture of turpentine’s distribution once ingested. We do know that it stays around for about 24hrs, we know how it leaves... but we don’t know exactly how much of that time is spent in each particular area of human body. So how much time should turpentine spend “coating” our small bowel to get rid of the stubborn candida strains from there? And how about other parts of the body??? We know that at low doses, turpentine works well with other drugs to treat liver and kidney disorders. However at high doses, turpentine is bad for kidneys and liver. I think the dose, the diet, duration of treatment and many other factors will have to be adjusted to each individual and hence my suggestion to Eligos for changing the treatment. I was under impression that you’ve been doing this for some time and despite positive results, there were other expectations that have not been met despite of taking 1tsp of turpentine/day for over a month.
    I have to agree with the observation above that doing the treatment for two weeks would be a good target to start. Our bodies have amazing capability to deal with things on their own provided you don’t disturb their natural mechanisms too often. Allow it to achieve equilibrium.
    The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate.
    – Dr. Wayne Dyer

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Czarek For This Post:

Dawn (17th May 2014), sigma6 (8th October 2013)

24. Link to Post #114
    United States Avalon Member mactiegre's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

Hi. When I read this thread, it reminds me of my bad experience with DMSO, which is also a solvent made from trees. My wife and I both have pain from arthritis and regular medicine wasn't helping. My wife said her grand-father had severe Rheumatoid arthritis and traveled to Mexico often for treatment with DMSO. I was against it but she talked me into it and the only danger I could find in research was lab animals had eye problems. I had pain in my knees and hands, and my wife had severe pain in her shoulders. We obtained the DMSO from a store that sold it for horses as it is not approved by FDA for human use and applied it to the skin. It seemed to work for a while but in less than 2 years, both I and my wife experienced eye problems. I had Partial Vitreous Detachments (PVD) in both eyes which put me at higher risk of Retina Tears, and my wife had PVDs in both eyes and 2 retina tears. The DMSO gets absorbed into the blood stream directly thru the skin because the solvent molecules are so small.

I do not know if the DMSO usage actually caused our eye problems, but I claim the connection.

I do not know if this could be caused by the use of turpentine on sugar cubes, but just be very careful with this stuff.

I eventually found the Yahoo group for arthritis called [rheumatic] and began self-medicating with low-dose Minomycin and Celebrex and have had good results for over 4 years.

http://www.dmso.org/articles/information/muir.htm
    Be well and safe - Go in peace.
    Mac

" The enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge " - Albert Einstein.

"The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend." - Henri Bergson

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mactiegre For This Post:

Dawn (17th May 2014), kennywally (4th February 2015), sigma6 (8th October 2013)

26. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

I see no problem in erring on the side of caution. In fact, if anyone read my testimonial on page 1, I advised everyone on not following my advice and that MY dosage was mine alone. Anyone doing this protocol is in uncharted waters unless they follow Dr Daniels's which has a proven track record. I chose to modify it and so I stand alone. I'm in this fight to win. I will continue to update my progress as to the duration and dosage and once again, don't follow me but be at my side. Some great scientists took incredible leaps of faith to bring us the scientific discoveries we have today.

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

Alan (15th October 2013), Czarek (10th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), drneglector (15th April 2016), elearah (12th November 2015), Holly Lindin (28th December 2013), sigma6 (8th October 2013), skamandar (8th October 2013), ThePythonicCow (8th October 2013)

28. Link to Post #116
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Paul,avalonians,

I am a classic homeopath & some more,

Kero(sine) is not in this league and let that alone!
    There are other remedies to considder: Thuya, pix liquida, all with their own
    pathology.
    For more info on all ,try googling :name of remedy and homeopathic
    One can also find : Hpathy, and find the remedies (is a site run by George Vithoulkas
    one of the very best homeopaths living........................
    I ask of you not to be heroes..........................and disapear over the horizon.

Old Snake

Need advice? pm me.

Thanks for the vote of caution... and I like Eligos' line "I see no problem in erring on the side of caution." LOL... It kinda made me laugh.... the obviousness of it...
    Yeah... I don't see the point in over doing it... never a big fan of creating unnecessary risk... it's just not good karma...
    And the protocol is spelled out... if it's not broken don't fix it...
    I don't see the need to overdo it either... I just want to kill these little bast****s and be done with it... and mactiegre makes a good point... the human body is way to complex to pretend you can predict every outcome. MODERATION in all things... that is a 2000 year old saying, we aren't kids eating halloween candy.
    I like to treat all drugs, herbs, medicinals with respect and caution that they deserve.
    OVER estimate, don't under estimate... In fact everyone who seems experienced talks about being conservative...
    If only to avoid over detoxifying your system from the die off alone...
    which apparently is the biggest issue it seems

Here's a couple of vids I just watched very insightful... a 'crazy Canuck' and a Dr doing a webinar on Candida with some very interesting pictures...
    After watching and reading some more I think I will just be going straight to Canadian Tire... but I would like to get something that was closer to heptane, theres a big difference between a PB of 98 and 170

Dr admitting in a medical webinar.... conventional pharmaceuticals don't work on patients taking their crap for over a year,

He shows you how he mixes it and takes it... it's not a lot at all...
    runs down all the cures pretty much what we covered...

Last edited by sigma6; 8th October 2013 at 08:37.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (8th October 2013), conk (8th October 2013), Czarek (9th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Holly Lindin (28th December 2013), meat suit (8th October 2013), schneider (8th October 2013), sian (20th October 2013)

30. Link to Post #117
    Netherlands Avalon Member Old Snake's Avatar
    Thanks

sigma6,all,

I can sugest after 2weeks of the use of turpentine,wich name in homeopaty
    is terebentina,just wait 4weeks,than take once a dosis of therebentina LM 6,for
    asisting your body in getting rid of the rest of the pathogens.

A dose of the remedy= one pill or some granules.

Old Snake.

B.t.w. For world travelers: 1 dose of the same can strengthen you,work as a profilactic, against some nasty african diseases.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Old Snake For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (8th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Hervé (10th October 2013), Shannow (8th October 2013), ThePythonicCow (8th October 2013)

32. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Just two things sigma6,

"If only to avoid over detoxifying your system from the die off alone...
    which apparently is the biggest issue it seems"

Actually, Dr Daniel's states in her "Candida cure" book that in effect their doesn't seem to be any die off at all, rather the Candida just exits out in a hurry. I have never experienced any die off of any kind at the dosage I am taking.

The other thing is Pantallersco the herbalist in his youtube video that you posted, commented in the comments section (I read them all) that several weeks back he had been on turp for 2 months straight. His dose might be a little less than what I am taking. It's hard to say because he uses the cap on the turp can to measure it and he uses honey.

He has 466 comments as of right now.
    Here is the link to his channel : https://youtube.com/watch?v=U7ZPp..._iIhlTMQm9syxg
    Last edited by Eligos; 8th October 2013 at 12:26.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (8th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), sigma6 (9th October 2013)

34. Link to Post #119
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Have you had any negative side effects at all Eligos, I ask because you are the most experienced of this crowd at this particular time, so far there has been nothing truly noteworthy negative for me and I have been playing around a bit but decided just to go more moderate two days ago, just one teaspoon a day, seems to be plenty good enough.

35. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Hey 778, no, absolutely no side effects whatsoever at 1 tsp/day for me. I know I still have some persistent critters because I still have my athletes foot between 2 toes on my right foot. Sure I could put some GSE (grapefruit seed extract) on it twice a day for a week and it would go away but it would eventually return. I want the turp to get rid of it but using the internal route. When the internal terrain is balanced so will the external.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (8th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Holly Lindin (30th December 2013), meat suit (8th October 2013), schneider (8th October 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst 1 6 16 38 LastLast