Thread: The Borax Conspiracy

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Default Re: The Borax Conspiracy

I noticed a suggestion that Pine Needle Tea would help as a detoxifyer. I believe that is the same as a very tiny amount of terpentine which is entirely the blood of the pine tree and is used to heal terrible wounds along with coconut oil. Do some research on this natural healing substance. It should be pure without additives.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2023), EFO (12th June 2021), Ewan (14th February 2023), Loorus (1st March 2024), Pam (12th June 2021), Sunny (12th June 2021), Victoria (17th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

As a detoxifying health measure, I am trying Nuubu patches used overnight on the bottom of the feet. The patch turns pitch black on first trial (supposedly toxins drawn from the body). Subsequent nights will find the toxin draw gets lighter and lighter. Said to be used by the ancient Japanese for stay healthy. You may find it under Nuubu.com. It is quite cheap.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2023), EFO (12th June 2021), Ewan (14th February 2023), Pam (12th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #143
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

I got a surplus British Army camouflage combat smock, which I will mainly use to photograph animals - I stand out less and it terrifies the neighbours. When I got it is smelled like it had been in a warehouse for several decades and I soaked it overnight in Borax solution and now its drying with the smell almost undetectable. Gonna fry it in the winter sun tomorrow and I reckon it will be ready to wear.

Borax is great stuff for so many things!

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2023), Blacklight43 (12th June 2021), EFO (12th June 2021), Ewan (14th February 2023), Harmony (14th February 2023), naochan (9th July 2021), Pam (12th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #144
    Spain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Olaf (here)
    I have never used borax, because it is banned in the EU.
    I see a number of people saying that you can't buy it in the EU. I bought some in Spain. I got it for some mold in our flat walls that appears in winter, then read about it's health benefits. (It wasn't easy to find, but not too hard after a bit of internet search). Mine came from a small store, but this is on the company on the label:
    http://www.tequima.es/products/borax

Wikipedia says that it needs to be labeled in the EU, but doesn't say it's banned.
    a thread about sourcing alternative remedy ingredients would be useful. I have been looking at getting some 100% gum turpentine spirits here.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th February 2023 at 10:43. Reason: fixed quote attribution

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to picolins For This Post:

avid (14th February 2023), Bill Ryan (14th February 2023), Ewan (14th February 2023), Harmony (14th February 2023), Pam (14th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (14th February 2023)

9. Link to Post #145
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,274 times in 1,654 posts

Default The borax conspiracy: How the arthritis cure has been stopped

You may not be able to imagine that borax, this humble insecticide and laundry detergent, has the potential of singlehandedly bringing down our entire economic system. But you do not need to worry, the danger has been recognised and the necessary steps are already being taken to defuse the situation. I will start with the basics and you will understand what I mean as the story unfolds.

Borax is a naturally occurring mineral commonly mined from dried salt lakes, and is the source of other manufactured boron compounds. The main deposits are in California and Turkey. Chemical names are sodium tetraborate decahydrate, disodium tetraborate decahydrate, or simply sodium borate. This means it contains four atoms of boron as its central feature combined with two sodium atoms and ten molecules (or sometimes less) of crystallisation water - decahydrate means 10 water molecules, pentahydrate 5, and anhydrate or anhydrous borax means no crystallisation water; chemically it is all the same.

Borax is commonly sold as technical or agricultural grade with 99 to 99.5% minimum purity. Potential impurities consist of sodium, potassium, calcium, chloride, bicarbonate, carbonate, sulphate and phosphate but not toxic or heavy metals. This grade includes the borax commonly used as household cleaner. Pharmaceutical grade is not noticeably purer or better.

Borax is the sodium salt of the weak boric acid. Because sodium is more strongly alkaline, this makes a solution of borax strongly alkaline with a pH between 9 and 10 (pH 7 is neutral). When ingested, it reacts with hydrochloric acid in the stomach to form boric acid and sodium chloride. The boron content of Borax is 11.3% while for boric acid it is 17.5% or about 50% higher. Ingested boron compounds are rapidly and nearly completely excreted with the urine. Formerly boric acid was widely used as a preservative in foods but is now banned for this purpose in most countries, and is also banned from public sale in Australia.

According to conventional medicine it is not known if boron is essential for humans but research shows that we do need it. The reason why it was difficult to answer this question is the presence of boron in all plants and unprocessed foods. Diets with a fair amount of fruit and vegetables provide about 2 to 5 mg of boron per day, but this also depends on the region where the food was grown and how it was grown.

In reality the average intake in developed countries is 1-2 mg of boron per day. Institutionalized patients may receive only 0.25 mg of daily boron. Chemical fertilizers inhibit the uptake of boron from the soil: an organic apple grown in good soil may have 20 mg boron, but if grown with fertilizer it may have only 1 mg of boron. Fertilizers combined with poor food choices have greatly reduced our boron intake compared to 50 or 100 years ago.

Further, unhealthy cooking methods greatly reduce the availability of boron from food. The cooking water of vegetables containing most of the minerals may be discarded during home cooking or commercial processing; phytic acid in baked goods, cereals and cooked legumes may greatly reduce availability, while gluten sensitivity and Candida overgrowth inhibit the absorption of minerals. All this makes health problems due to boron deficiency now very common.

Health Effects of Boron

The Arthritis Cure of Rex Newnham

Osteoporosis and Sex Hormones

Fungi and Fluoride

Calcium-Magnesium Metabolism

What and How Much to Use

Restrictions in the EU

The Assault on Borax

https://www.sott.net/article/487519-...s-been-stopped

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th January 2024), Dick (7th January 2024), Ewan (7th January 2024), Harmony (8th January 2024), Loorus (1st March 2024), meat suit (8th January 2024), Pam (1st March 2024), ronny (1st March 2024), Rosencross (1st March 2024), Sue (Ayt) (8th January 2024), Vangelo (7th January 2024), XelNaga (1st March 2024)

11. Link to Post #146
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The first 20 minutes is really good, if you can't watch the whole thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJp7SW1pY2I

Some of this has already been posted, but here is a good link
    https://www.earthclinic.com/remedies/borax.html

Some information on dosages part way down
    https://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1473187

Somewhere, I will find it, I have a chart that tells you how much boron is in how much borax.

When I started myself, I over did it and had a herkimer reaction, so I had to back down to almost nothing and build it up slowly.
    Last edited by AnitaT; 1st March 2024 at 00:17.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AnitaT For This Post:

Alan (1st March 2024), Bill Ryan (29th February 2024), Ewan (1st March 2024), Harmony (1st March 2024), Loorus (1st March 2024), Pam (1st March 2024), Rosencross (1st March 2024), Sue (Ayt) (1st March 2024)

13. Link to Post #147
    Australia Avalon Member Rosencross's Avatar
    Thanks

The guy Rex Newnham who plays a part in the paper "The Borax Conspiracy" was in my class at Naturopathic College and was an interesting guy. We spoke a lot about that substance.

Anyway just reminiscing but as I started to get a few aches and pains in my dotage I started with some Borax and within a couple of weeks found much relief.

I add 1 teaspoon of Borax to 1 litre of water for a concentrate (keep it in the fridge) and take 1 or 2 teaspoons of that a day.

It works really well for me, it even makes me chuckle a bit when I think kindly of Rex with each teaspoon.
    Last edited by Rosencross; 1st March 2024 at 03:29.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Rosencross For This Post:

Alan (1st March 2024), Arcturian108 (1st March 2024), Bill Ryan (1st March 2024), DNA (2nd March 2024), Ewan (1st March 2024), Harmony (1st March 2024), Pam (1st March 2024), Sue (Ayt) (1st March 2024), ThePythonicCow (1st March 2024), XelNaga (1st March 2024)

15. Link to Post #148
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That is an awesome memory!

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AnitaT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2024), Ewan (1st March 2024), ExomatrixTV (6th March 2024), Harmony (2nd March 2024), Pam (1st March 2024), Rosencross (1st March 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8