Thread: The Borax Conspiracy

1. Link to Post #81
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,889 times in 325 posts

Default Re: The Borax Conspiracy

I very much appreciate this post Trisher.
    I too have noticed energy changes when people take the covid vaccine.
    I take borax to deal with nano's along with epsom salts.
    Borax may deal with the nano aspect of the vaccine??
    Whatever the reason as to how borax may work with the vaccine, this could be a very postive solution.
    I will pass the information on to people I know who are concerned about the covid vaccine for their consideration.

Thanks.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Anka (11th January 2021), Bill Ryan (10th January 2021), EFO (1st February 2021), Harmony (28th January 2021), Jambo (12th January 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (24th January 2021), Trisher (10th January 2021), XelNaga (1st February 2021)

3. Link to Post #82
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    Quote Posted by Nenuphar (here)

Does anyone have updates they would like to report?
    An interesting update. I have a couple of friends who both had to have the covid vaccine. When tuned into there is a distinct imbalance occurring in the energy fields of vaccinated people. It appears to crush and warp Life-force. One of my friends took half a teaspoon of Borax in water before they were vaccinated and continues to take a quarter of a tsp every day. (Yes it is a lot). They are however fine energetically. The other person who did not take anything is still trying to get back their feeling of "connection" and has lost most of their Life-force.

Its all about personal choice when you have no choice at all.
    I'm responding to this post.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Zirconian (here)
    I very much appreciate this post Trisher.
    I too have noticed energy changes when people take the covid vaccine.
    I take borax to deal with nano's along with epsom salts.
    Borax may deal with the nano aspect of the vaccine??
    Whatever the reason as to how borax may work with the vaccine, this could be a very postive solution.
    I will pass the information on to people I know who are concerned about the covid vaccine for their consideration.

Thanks.
    My response to message.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Anka (11th January 2021), Art (17th April 2021), Bill Ryan (10th January 2021), EFO (1st February 2021), Harmony (28th January 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (24th January 2021), palehorse (24th January 2021), XelNaga (1st February 2021)

5. Link to Post #83
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

Thanks Zirconian for your response. It is a beginning of many solutions for the vaccine hopefully..and possibly other vaccines too. I don't know how this works but can only tune in to the energetics. I do believe Borax helps with the nano situation ( as does NAC according to Cliff Carnicom).
    I now have a third friend who has had to have the vaccine and they too took the Borax and were energetically unharmed.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Anka (11th January 2021), Bill Ryan (10th January 2021), Brenya (12th January 2021), EFO (1st February 2021), Harmony (28th January 2021), Jambo (12th January 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (24th January 2021), Justplain (31st January 2021), palehorse (24th January 2021), XelNaga (1st February 2021), Zirconian (10th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #84
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Great to hear.
    Solutions rather than fear.
    I'd love to know more about the frequency and energetics of borax though.
    I know it raises my kundalini.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Anka (11th January 2021), Bill Ryan (10th January 2021), EFO (1st February 2021), Harmony (28th January 2021), Jambo (12th January 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (24th January 2021), Trisher (11th January 2021), XelNaga (1st February 2021)

9. Link to Post #85
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I took half a tsp of Borax yesterday to test its effects. No point in suggesting something if I personally have not tried it out for myself.
    I felt an enormous rush of energy as soon as I took it and this went on for a couple of hours. I felt balanced and grounded. Most herbal remedies rely on rampant plants (like nettles and fast growing vines) that have enormous life-force to remove blocked meridians etc. Raw food is always recommended over cooked for its vital life giving energy. I realised that Borax has enormous life-force and can clear the body of negative energies.
    It does need to be taken with a large glass of water. I held my nose but could still taste some of it.

I came across this article today from here

https://alternative-doctor.com/body-...rax-arthritis/

The Attack On Borax For Arthritis

Arthritis in its various forms and its close relative osteoporosis affect about 30% of the population in developed countries. Obviously, the treatment of related pain is an enormous source of profits for Big Pharma, not to mention hip and knee replacement surgery. Predictably therefore, borax has come into a storm of controversy.

It is now being demonized as a source of reproductive toxicity. The EU is leading the campaign against borax and has re-classified it accordingly, based on ancient science (they dragged up and old and silly paper from 1972!)

This paper was not based on human data at all; merely animal studies which showed borax is totally safe at doses of up to 2 teaspoonsful a day (17.5 mg boron/kg/day) but they went ahead and banned it anyway “because there were no human data”.3

That’s crazy: even sodium bicarbonate, with an animal LD50 of 3360 mg/kg, is nearly twice as toxic as borax!

You can guess who is behind the phoney perversion of information, used to discredit anything which threatens the pharmaceutical industry.

As one writer put it:

Regardless of the lack of any scientific credibility, the stage has been set for borax and boric acid to be globally removed from public sale at short or no notice. Even low-level and less effective boron tablets are now tightly controlled by the pharmaceutical industry, and may be restricted at any time through the infamous Codex Alimentarius regulations. With this the medical-pharmaceutical system has safely defused any potential danger that borax may have posed to its profitability and survival.
    Better Science

Newnham’s final recommendations before his death in 2008 are as follows:

It is obvious that this average of 1-2 mg per day boron intake is not sustainable as regards good health. We need in the region of 6 to 8 mg per day and that will sustain good health as regards arthritic diseases. When we talk about sustainable medicine we should really be talking about sustainable health, and when this is applied to arthritic diseases and osteoporosis we need a good supply of boron and 6-8 mg a day is sufficient. Those with active disease are helped with 9-10 mg a day. I have been taking a boron supplement for 30 years and my wife also takes it every day and we have no joint problems.4

Meantime, The Human Nutrition Research Center in North Dakota has furthered some of Newnham’s work and they have shown how 3 mg a day of boron will reduce the average loss of calcium in post menopausal women from 117 to 64 mg per day. The same boron will also raise the level of 17 beta estradiol to normal in these women. Dr. Forrest Nielsen shows that boron and calcium work together at the cell membrane and this affects the modification of hormone action. 5

Now there are many others who have shown how the arthritic diseases are associated with allergies, which is where I got interested in the 1980s. Allergies can also be caused by problems at the cell membrane level where the allergen or histamine or similar do not move freely across cell membranes. It looks as if boron may be very relevant here. In order to sustain good health we need 6 mg a day or more of boron which is now a food supplement or a medicine in some places. This is sustainable and is even essential for health.
    What To Do When Using Borax For Arthritis

In some countries such as Australia, New Zealand and the USA, you can buy borax in the laundry and cleaning section of your supermarket. Brand Names include 20 Mule Team (USA, Mexico), Hovex, Bare Essentials (Australia).

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Alan (12th January 2021), Anka (11th January 2021), Bill Ryan (11th January 2021), Brenya (12th January 2021), EFO (1st February 2021), Harmony (28th January 2021), Jambo (12th January 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (11th January 2021), Justplain (31st January 2021), Suzi E (16th March 2021), XelNaga (1st February 2021), Zirconian (12th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #86
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

Interesting information about Borax!

I did find a website (supplier) which has been mentioned before on the forum here, but (most probably) not in the Borax-context.

Link: https://pforlife.com/borax-conspiracy.html

This company has good explanations, large quantities delivered if needed as well. But US-based, so I don't know about the availability (yet) in Europe.

Zirconian, you may know more about products dealing with any possible nano-particles, than others here.

Maybe we need a thread about how to counter the negative effects of (any) vaccine? There already may be such a specific thread, I have not checked yet.

We always can do our best not to get a vaccine, but if there is no other possibility than "getting it" (job, family, ...) maybe we can alternatively focus on counter-measuring to whatever is "bad" in a vaccine? Just a suggestion.

Just discovered a source in Belgium:

https://www.fruugo.be/borax-pure-usp...iABEgKeAvD_BwE

But expensive. About 231 € for 2 kg (so, about double the cost in the US!). Still, that would last a long time.
    Last edited by Johan (Keyholder); 11th January 2021 at 10:39.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Anka (11th January 2021), Bill Ryan (11th January 2021), EFO (1st February 2021), Harmony (28th January 2021), Jambo (12th January 2021), Trisher (11th January 2021), XelNaga (1st February 2021), Zirconian (12th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #87
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Johan,

In the Uk there are companies who do sell borax cheaply, however, you have to state or prove you are a business trade or a company. Borax is very cheap on these sites, if you can somehow get around the restrictions on purchase.

The good thing is, once bought (and people could share costs on an expensive site), it lasts for a very long time, as you can only safely use in small amounts.

There is another thread that covers information on injections and that is in Covid-19 (and flu!) Treatment and Prevention.

Could we merge the conversation on Borax as a solution for the covid 19 injections into that thread?

Dr Klinghardt has much information on treatment and prevention of covid 19 and protocols for detoxing injections. I think this may have been already been posted on the Covid 19 Treatment and Prevention Thread but I'll repost, as I think any information that provides solutions for injections (as they have been designed right now), particularly the covid 19 injections, is really important.

Energectically & holographically, which is where I usually work from, the recent injections that have been produced are just awful. Words cannot describe.

However, it seems (from the above posts by Trisher) that borax might be a solution. Also, from my experience, borax does work with nanos which I feel are in the injection.

Some people may indeed need this solution if the injection becomes mandatory for work or travel.

So, can I ask if these conversations re borax as a solution for the covid injections be merged into the Covid 19 Treatment and Prevention Thread?

Or it maybe we do need another thread?

Thanks.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2021), EFO (1st February 2021), Harmony (28th January 2021), Jambo (12th January 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (12th January 2021), Trisher (12th January 2021), XelNaga (1st February 2021)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Best to keep the borax-thread separate, as it dates back to 2013, and it covers everything that is related to inflammation.

Another thread (a suggestion is "Ways to deal with imposed vaccinations") may be a good idea.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2021), EFO (1st February 2021), Harmony (28th January 2021), Trisher (12th January 2021), XelNaga (1st February 2021), Zirconian (12th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #89
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I was not suggesting the whole Borax thread, just the conversations on this page about Borax and vaccines.
    However, if this cannot be done then a solutions thread for vaccines might be a good idea.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2021), EFO (1st February 2021), Harmony (28th January 2021), Jambo (12th January 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (12th January 2021), Trisher (12th January 2021), XelNaga (1st February 2021)

19. Link to Post #90
    Great Britain Avalon Member Jambo's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 159 posts

I'm very glad to find this thread amongst the PA forum.

I still have a bag of Borax from the time of watching the Dr Pete Peterson videos (way back!) regarding skate oil/ratfish oil and other information about how it can de-calcify (de-fluoridify) the pineal gland.
    Further research lead to the mention of borax being a great pineal gland de-calcifier. For some reason though I was always too afraid to ever use it, incase it was harmful.

I've lost the link I ended up on from info provide in this thread, but it mentioned that even though Borax was discontinued by many commercial suppliers for safety issues, it's actual considered safer than other cleaning compounds.
    It even mentioned that medically speaking 'bicarb' (sodium bicarbinate) is considered more toxic to ingest than borax. So definitely giving borax a try.

Given the Covid vaccine roll-out and how I feel it may become an unfortunate option to have it, to be able to continue accessing the basics rights of life/society, the information provided about Borax here is gold.
    Hopefully as a boron compound my old bag technically shouldn't have degraded, although it's so cheap I might just buy a fresh supply.
    As a heads-up to the UK based PA members... Borax (Sodium Tetra-borate) is available to buy on Ebay UK.
    Roughly £3.99 for 100g delivered, cheaper in larger quantities. So well priced, considering it's possible benefits.

ANCHOR's post mentioned a 10ml dose taken from a base batch made with 6 grams of borax dissolved in 1 litre of water (6000mg to 1000ml) which I believe equates to a 60mg dose.
    Whilst BILL's post mentions a 700mg (self made) capsule dose.

Think I'm heading for a daily capsule option.

Many thanks to all in this thread you have provided the links and useful information.
    Last edited by Jambo; 12th January 2021 at 15:18. Reason: Added Borax chemical name

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jambo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2021), EFO (1st February 2021), Harmony (28th January 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (24th January 2021), Phoenix1304 (29th January 2021), Trisher (12th January 2021), XelNaga (1st February 2021), Zirconian (12th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #91
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

A good place to get Borax, Epsom salts. sodium bicarb etc in the UK is intralabs. An explanation to them of using Borax for cleaning is needed to buy.
    https://www.intralabs.co.uk/

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2021), Brigantia (12th January 2021), EFO (1st February 2021), Harmony (28th January 2021), Jambo (12th January 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (24th January 2021), Zirconian (12th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #92
    Great Britain Avalon Member Jambo's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 159 posts

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    A good place to get Borax, Epsom salts. sodium bicarb etc in the UK is intralabs. An explanation to them of using Borax for cleaning is needed to buy.
    https://www.intralabs.co.uk/
    That's a great supplier link.
    Seems like an absolute bargain for UK buyers.
    £4.50 for 1kg of Borax, and £2.12 for delivery.
    Brilliant.
    Many thanks!
    Last edited by Jambo; 12th January 2021 at 16:19. Reason: Have added post I'm replying to

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jambo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2021), EFO (1st February 2021), Harmony (28th January 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (24th January 2021), Trisher (12th January 2021), Zirconian (12th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #93
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,566 times in 712 posts

Borax is not illegal at all in China. You can buy a pack of borax for USD$1 from Taobao, cheaper than salt.

On reflection it is dearer than salt, not by much. I bought one for a friend. Her arthritis pains disappeared a few days after by drinking only about 50mg a day.
    Last edited by syrwong; 13th January 2021 at 01:38.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2021), EFO (1st February 2021), Harmony (28th January 2021), Jambo (6th July 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (24th January 2021), Trisher (13th January 2021), XelNaga (1st February 2021), Zirconian (12th January 2021)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

A good supplier is (in Germany) https://www.borax-natur.de/product-p...ensmitteleimer
    19.99 € for 3 kg and 26.99 € for 5 kg.

The chemical formula is: Na2B4O7•10H2O (natriumtetraborat) which should be OK (I think).

Not sure what they charge to supply outside Germany though.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th January 2021 at 01:10. Reason: aded the subscript for the chemical formulae. :)

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2021), EFO (1st February 2021), Harmony (28th January 2021), Jambo (6th July 2021)

29. Link to Post #95
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 207 posts

Very interesting thread, was looking where to buy in the Netherlands, and found this:

https://www.laboratoriumdiscounter.n...iABEgIqtPD_BwE

They don’t mention that its good for your health? Only for cleaning and for laboratory use.
    Is this the right stuf, and can i take this with water, as stated above? Anyone who can help me with this?

Thanks.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dick For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2021), EFO (1st February 2021), Harmony (28th January 2021), Jambo (6th July 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (25th January 2021)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Dick (here)
    Very interesting thread, was looking where to buy in the Netherlands, and found this:

They don’t mention that its good for your health? Only for cleaning and for laboratory use.
    Is this the right stuf, and can i take this with water, as stated above? Anyone who can help me with this?

Thanks.
    It needs to be 100% pure and food grade. If there are no other ingredients at all, and is simply 100% pure Borax, then (in my opinion!) it should be fine.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Dick (25th January 2021), EFO (1st February 2021), Harmony (28th January 2021), Jambo (6th July 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (25th January 2021), Yoda (25th January 2021)

33. Link to Post #97
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Dick (here)

Thanks.
    It needs to be 100% pure and food grade. If there are no other ingredients at all, and is simply 100% pure Borax, then (in my opinion!) it should be fine.
    Ok thanks Bill, found a couple of other suppliers in the Netherlands, and prices vary between € 7 - € 30.
    Look around a bit and when i have found something whats useable, i post a link here.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dick For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2021), EFO (1st February 2021), Harmony (28th January 2021), Jambo (6th July 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (25th January 2021)

35. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

The source for borax I mentioned in my post above is 99.90% pure.
    It doesn't say what the remaining 0.10% is.
    And nothing about "food grade" either.

But considering that tablesalt is more poisonous than borax ànd realizing that we - on a daily basis - ingest microplastics, GMO's and all kind of pesticides and even hormones, I would think that borax when taken in small quantities (as mentioned in posts above) should be quite safe.

Encouraging is also the Avalonians that have had positive results so far.

A German friend can get the product for me and send it to me (normally). Looking forward to receiving it.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2021), Dick (25th January 2021), EFO (1st February 2021), Franny (28th January 2021), Harmony (28th January 2021), Jambo (6th July 2021), XelNaga (1st February 2021)

37. Link to Post #99
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Just ordered the borax from my post above, 1kg for € 14,76, and that’s included the shipping costs.
    Just in case we need it, if we get forced to take the vaccine.
    I think it’s worth trying

update:

The Borax I ordered says 99.9+ % so i think its pretty pure.
    Last edited by Dick; 26th January 2021 at 15:30.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dick For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2021), EFO (1st February 2021), Franny (28th January 2021), Harmony (28th January 2021), Jambo (6th July 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (25th January 2021)

39. Link to Post #100
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have a question, I read here that Borax is banned in the EU, I just checked on the UK ebay site (I know it's not EU any more) and it's awash with Borax sold to make slime. Is that the stuff to buy? And isn't it supposed to be banned? Am I looking at the wrong stuff?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_f...borax&_sacat=0

Many of these can be purchased with shipping overseas. Does anyone here buy any of these, or is this something completely different? Sorry, I'm clueless. I believe I have stuff from food from a long time ago accumulated in my body that I would like to eliminate due to back pain, hoping it would fix my bones.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rolci For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2021), EFO (1st February 2021), Harmony (28th January 2021), Jambo (6th July 2021), Justplain (31st January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast