+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast

Thread: The Borax Conspiracy

1. Link to Post #121
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

Default Re: The Borax Conspiracy

You now have to phone them (Intralabs) and make a phone order for it Rolci. I just checked with them and they have it in stock but it appears that it is out of stock on their website.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th March 2021), EFO (2nd February 2021), Harmony (2nd February 2021), Zirconian (3rd February 2021)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 times in 274 posts

Quote Posted by Rolci (here)
    It appears to me that Intralabs are completely out of stock on Borax. Am I doing something wrong? The other two sites mentioned here lately, one is Romanian, the other is Turkish. I haven't researched this topic enough to know if these sources can be trusted or not, I am generally wary of anything that comes from countries like these, with the exception of Himalayan pink salt from Pakistan that I used to use to mineralise my distilled water. I stopped that now, I just drink distilled water, have been for years now, without anything added. In fact I use rain water, and only distil it when it's been more than 2 weeks since the last cleaning and disifecting of the barrel. Before that I just drink rain water. Chemically they shluld be the same, both 100% pure H2O, but I trust rain water more, to be filled with heavenly goodness, just a hunch, no proof.

But I digress. I did buy some Borax off that certain online marketplace, have been taking it for 3 days now. No ill effects. I lick my finger, put it in the borax to pick some up, literally only like 20 grains or so, minimal for low risk, will increase to maybe 50 grains after a week, meaning I will dip in the very tip of my finger instead of the very very tip I'm dipping presently. Can't be too careful. I have yet to discover any benefit.

I've read every post on here but it would be nice to have a kind of poll, with anyone claiming to have benefitted directly from Borax, to see how many have, and after how long, and in what form. If my back gets better it will be from Borax because I have tried EVERYTHING over the years, nothing has helped so far.
    Earth Clinic has a very long thread or Boron and Borax, and some good information: https://www.earthclinic.com/remedies/borax.html

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

avid (2nd February 2021), Bill Ryan (15th March 2021), EFO (2nd February 2021), Trisher (2nd February 2021), Zirconian (3rd February 2021)

5. Link to Post #123
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you TravellerJim for the link to the Earth Clinic information.

This is another site that has detailed Borax information and its uses.

https://growyouthful.com/remedy/borax.php

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th March 2021), De Christu (17th March 2021), EFO (2nd February 2021), Zirconian (3rd February 2021)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,959 times in 243 posts

Quote Posted by Zirconian (here)
    Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I shared this quite a while back, but the Borax I found (and take) that's definitely food grade is this:

https://amazon.com/gp/product/B00QK4LUD6

Even on the label it states: "Pure & Clean Bulk Nutrition".

It may be worth searching for this on other countries' Amazon sites — or even getting it shipped from the US. (This 1 lb package lasts a LONG time.)
    This link from Bill to Amazon had me wondering what the difference was between different types of Borax being sold and what was the best to buy. I was particularly interested in the 10 molar definition.
    I went to my online supplier (intralabs) and found this description.

"Borax is a naturally occurring mineral deposit produced by repeated evaporation of lakes and riverbeds. The term Borax loosely refers several different chemical compounds based around the Sodium Tetraborate structure with varying number of water molecules attached to it. The most commonly occurring Borax compounds are: Borax Anhydrous (Anhydrous means “without water”), Borax Pentahydrate (Pentahydrate means 5 water molecules), Borax Decahydrate (Decahydrate means 10 water molecules). An example of the Borate anion structure which bonds ionically to Sodium (Na) and any water molecules is shown to the right.

Borax Properties

Borax (in any form) is a white crystalline solid at room temparature and is chemically stable under normal storage conditions; Borax Decahydrate has a molar mass of 381.38, its melting point is 1016 Kelvin (743 C) and its boliding point is 1848 Kelvin (1575 C). The solubility of Borax increases with water temperature; at 0C water temperature Borax will dissolve to produce a maximum % by weight saturated solution of 1.99% in contrast at 100C water temperature this increases to 65.64%. When dissolved in water Borax hydrolyses to produce a mildly alkaline solution which maintains a constant pH level.

So Intralabs are basically selling the same pure 10 mol which is the Borax Decahydrate which is the Borax to buy for health reasons. Apart from the 10 mols its best to be aware of the source of the Borax to ensure it is from a clean source as stated below....
    I got this from the Amazon link "prescribed for Life" from the Q and A section.

Is this food grade?
    Answer:
    The FDA does not allow any Borax to be classified as Food Grade. This product is as pure and natural as it is when mined, here in the US. This product is very water soluble and is 10 molar, whereas other sources are 5 molar, which are not as water soluble and therefore contain more impurities. Our Borax is the purest form available on the market. I hope this helps in answering your concerns. thanks
    By Prescribed For Life

I then went to the official line on safety on intralabs to find out why it is restricted in many places now.

Is Borax Safe?
    The short answer is Yes, Borax can be handled like table salt and short term exposure presents very little risk. Before the year 2010 you could enter your local chemist or pharmacy and pick up some borax easily. It was used for many things and hailed by some as a “wonder powder”. Then in June 2010 the ECHA (European Chemicals Agency) submitted a supporting document to the Member State Committee to request reclassification of Disodium TetraBorate, Anhydrous (Borax) and it hydrated forms because of its repro-toxic properties. Borax is now listed in the ‘Substances of Very High Concern’ list and it has been reclassified as Hazard class – Re-protoxic, Category – 1B. Any product that contains above a particular % concentration of borax (about 4-8%) should display the warning “May damage fertility, may cause harm to the unborn child” and be restricted to professional use.

I have used small amounts for years as have others. It is now missing from many soils and supplementing is essential for some people and as stated before on this thread it will help those that must have the vaccine.

XelNaga

Does Trisher's post help?
    Hi Zirconian,

Yes, it helps, thanks. I've read through this thread at one go, so some informations got lost in the process

I've also read online that biggest mining sites of Borax are in Turkey and California, so this must be the real deal.

I'll give it a go and post about my experience with this.

Thank you all.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to XelNaga For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th March 2021), EFO (4th February 2021), Zirconian (3rd February 2021)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    Quote Posted by XelNaga (here)
    Hi Friends,

Many thanks for all info and experiences presented here. Thank you Bill and Zirconian for recommending this thread to me

I decided to try Borax, mostly because of what I read here about teeth and pineal gland decalcifying. I don't use any medicines nor any supplements, this will be the only thing I use so I guess it makes me a perfect lab rat for this

If someone would be kind enough to share your opinion about what I bought, it says on it: "sodium tetraborate 99,9%, made in Turkey".
    I bought it in what is called here "healthy food store", although they don't sell it as a food supplement of course.

1 kg is 8.22 USD. Picture of it is bellow, packaging looks rather bad

Please advice before I try this, thanks
    Say thanks that you are not yet in EU and you can find forbidden things there.I strongly recommend you to make supplies of such stuff,otherwise you'll not find them after the admission in EU.Also if you can buy potassium permanganate in crystal form,buy a few kilos of it and keep them in dry and dark place.

I;m still struggling to buy borax from here:https://polymed.ro/borax-tetraborat.html

It's about the same price/kg as your even if on the bottle is written 5% Solution,description said crystals.

I think that finally I'll buy it from you.
    Hi EFO,

Believe me, I'm very glad that we are not in EU. Only good thing about being a member of EU is less hustle when traveling and it makes business a lot easier, because of no borders and customs service.

I look at it this way: we have a bad government that makes problems for us, but if we were a member of the EU, than we would have a government on top of our government, so double-trouble

Anyway, do you perhaps know someone who travels to Serbia often? If you do, I'll be more than willing to buy some of this Borax for you, and to meet with that person to give it to him/her. I'm not sure that if I send it to you via some courier service that it will reach you, since it is banned there.

Or if you are traveling through Serbia on some occasion, even better

Kind regards friend..

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to XelNaga For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th March 2021), EFO (4th February 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (10th February 2021), Zirconian (3rd February 2021)

11. Link to Post #126
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,889 times in 325 posts

Hi Friends,

Many thanks for all info and experiences presented here. Thank you Bill and Zirconian for recommending this thread to me

I decided to try Borax, mostly because of what I read here about teeth and pineal gland decalcifying. I don't use any medicines nor any supplements, this will be the only thing I use so I guess it makes me a perfect lab rat for this

If someone would be kind enough to share your opinion about what I bought, it says on it: "sodium tetraborate 99,9%, made in Turkey".
    I bought it in what is called here "healthy food store", although they don't sell it as a food supplement of course.

Say thanks that you are not yet in EU and you can find forbidden things there.I strongly recommend you to make supplies of such stuff,otherwise you'll not find them after the admission in EU.Also if you can buy potassium permanganate in crystal form,buy a few kilos of it and keep them in dry and dark place.

I;m still struggling to buy borax from here:https://polymed.ro/borax-tetraborat.html

It's about the same price/kg as your even if on the bottle is written 5% Solution,description said crystals.

Hi EFO,

Believe me, I'm very glad that we are not in EU. Only good thing about being a member of EU is less hustle when traveling and it makes business a lot easier, because of no borders and customs service.

I look at it this way: we have a bad government that makes problems for us, but if we were a member of the EU, than we would have a government on top of our government, so double-trouble

Anyway, do you perhaps know someone who travels to Serbia often? If you do, I'll be more than willing to buy some of this Borax for you, and to meet with that person to give it to him/her. I'm not sure that if I send it to you via some courier service that it will reach you, since it is banned there.

Kind regards friend..
    Hope you get your supply soon.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Anka (3rd February 2021), Bill Ryan (15th March 2021), EFO (4th February 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (10th February 2021), XelNaga (4th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #127
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Hi Friends,

Hi EFO,

Kind regards friend..
    No border traveling is applied only in Schengen space,all the rest still have borders and custom services (Romania to Hungary still have old fashion custom and this is also available for Bulgaria,but once passing the border,indeed traveling are free).

With your ideas are excellent and also make me craving for a short and fast trip like in old days,but I don't have a passport for this trip and I'm thinking deeply about making a passport,leaving the car in Timisoara and taking the morning train to destination and returning in the same day in the evening.A sort of shopping and meeting trip. I will let you know when I'll intent to do this.

The trip will not be expensive at all and would be a pleasure to meet a friend a talk around a cup of coffee!
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th March 2021), Franny (5th February 2021), XelNaga (4th February 2021)

15. Link to Post #128
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by Zirconian (here)
    Hi Friends,

Hi EFO,

Kind regards friend..
    Hope you get your supply soon.
    Thank you for your good words and thought Zirconian!

What is for sure is that I will made a trip to Serbia.XelNaga's stuff is more reliable than what is possible to buy from Romanian supplier thanks to his posted photo.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th March 2021), Harmony (16th March 2021), XelNaga (4th February 2021)

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

Hi Friends,

Hi EFO,

Kind regards friend..
    No border traveling is applied only in Schengen space,all the rest still have borders and custom services (Romania to Hungary still have old fashion custom and this is also available for Bulgaria,but once passing the border,indeed traveling are free).

With your ideas are excellent and also make me craving for a short and fast trip like in old days,but I don't have a passport for this trip and I'm thinking deeply about making a passport,leaving the car in Timisoara and taking the morning train to destination and returning in the same day in the evening.A sort of shopping and meeting trip. I will let you know when I'll intent to do this.

The trip will not be expensive at all and would be a pleasure to meet a friend a talk around a cup of coffee!
    Hi EFO,

Yeah, it's like there is a "real" EU for the privileged countries, and the "other" EU for countries they do not like very much. Balkan has been discriminated against for a very long time, they think they are much better than us, but they are wrong.

That would be very nice indeed, like a fun and useful little field trip We have a really good and tasty food in Serbia, everyone who comes here is always delighted with our food, and our beautiful ladies, of course I hope that we will meet each other soon, have a nice lunch, coffee and a long friendly talk.

If and when you decide to come, please let me know a little bit earlier, so I can properly arrange some free time from work, and also to buy this Borax, so that we will not have to waste time on it.

Kind regards my friend..

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to XelNaga For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th March 2021), EFO (4th February 2021), Harmony (16th March 2021)

19. Link to Post #130
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Getting back to the topic of Borax, I feel compelled to WARN EVERYONE!

There is a LOT of Borax on ebay that comes in clear packaging, also most 20 Mule Team products say in the description "repackaged into clear bags". If you check the feedback of these sellers you will often find that many buyers report it doesn't work even for slime. The same sellers will have a lot of negative feedback for many of their other products, like AZTEC clay for face mask, with people reporting it's definitely fake because they used the real deal before at this is definitely not it. If they fake one product they likely fake others / all. Whether this is opportunistic behavious for profit (isn't borax mineral supposed to be cheap to mine?) or there is a plot by Big Pharma paying a few people to sell fakes so the news doesn't become widespread and people stay sick, who knows. Would make sense, if you have the money and power, it would be a sensible step to take, like an insurance investment. Keep them sick.

In any case it's simple to conclude that these sellers get some cheap substitute of EVERYTHING and sell all sorts of fake substances "cheaper". Please DO NOT BUY OR USE any Borax that comes in a clear bag, you'll be thinking you're decalcifying your pineal gland while you kill yourself with something that isn't even Borax. Only buy 20 Mule in ORIGINAL packaging, or the Prescribed for Life brand. Buying a little cheaper to save a couple bucks is too much risk when you're buying a chemical compound you intend to ingest. I won't buy Prescribed for Life as I'm not willing to pay $$96.78 for shipping. Simply absurd for something that is as dodgy as Borax where if the benefits were really that miraculous word of mouth would spread like wildfire, as with HydroxyChloroquine and Ivermectin.

I personally will give 20 Mule a go, with the awareness that it's not meant to be food grade. I don't see what the difference can be (other than possible minor contamination). Borax is Borax, no? As long as it's Borax. Also Earth Clinic recommends 20 Mule:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXqlBVXUI98
    Last edited by Rolci; 4th February 2021 at 15:58.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rolci For This Post:

Anka (5th February 2021), Bill Ryan (15th March 2021), EFO (5th February 2021), Harmony (16th March 2021), Hym (24th April 2021), naochan (26th May 2021)

21. Link to Post #131
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,443 times in 1,007 posts

Let's go back to Borax, but especially to the level of conspiracy.
    In my country, for 50 years during communism, no person could even receive a greeting card without being verified. Nothing came in and nothing came out of the country, out of control. When communism ended, a period of 30 years followed after which we entered the European community.

I would like every citizen of the European community (which is not a union for people), it is a union for interests "greater" than human, to take up residence for a month and live in Romania; during which time, he can order everything he wants from ebay. The problem is not the long duration of receiving the package, the problem is that you have to get out of bed, take the train and present yourself with the identity card, at customs which you belong to with your home, this is not a problem either; it becomes a problem when the customs officer opens your package (according to the procedure, all are open) and tells you that any chemical is prohibited (there are almost 2000 prohibited items); (a month ago I had to pay around thousands of euros bribe for a package that I was forced to return), and then you have two choices:
    -To return the package or pay a bribe according to the "good mood of the customs officer that day" and both are related to "the freedom and beauty of being a European citizen in my country".
    You do not have to have experience in counterintelligence to find out that every ordinary person in Romania understands why exports or imports or even human rights are so conditioned.

We are not at all a click away from ordering from ebay, but this is just life, while others complain of pity saying that they can no longer live and that they are barely alive, we Romanians are tired of surviving for 80 years and we want to live, after all we are all human beings and we have the patience to understand each other, we are together in this.
    This is the explanation that not everyone can easily order from the platforms, sometimes the flag makes a difference and people still suffer.
    Only my first and last intervention. I don't need a debate to know that I can hardly get my substance., but I need a compliment because I human too and I need medicine.
    And all this to be just human.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th March 2021), EFO (5th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (5th February 2021), Harmony (16th March 2021), Hym (5th February 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (10th February 2021)

23. Link to Post #132
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Not sure how to help, Anka. My best and simplest idea: move. Find another place to live. Most people that are not happy where they are do. However you are luckier than 90% of the population of this planet. You are in the EU. You have freedom of movement. You can find a job in another country. UK, Germany, Spain... If you were living in Pakistan, or Bangladesh, or Sudan, or Zimbabwe, Niger or Venezuela, you wouldn't have the kind if freedom you have.

Indeed, back to Borax. I thought it was hard to get in America. I probably just misunderstood. Just found out that you can get it from Target for $4.69.

https://www.target.com/p/-/A-13315486#lnk=sametab

Dirt cheap. I believe this is what they are re-selling on the ebay site for £20, the one seller that does not "repackage". If 20 Mule is so cheap and readily available in the US why doesn't someone set up a small international delivery business to help members of forums like this? I do many similar things, but not with Borax of course. Economy international postage can't be too high for a package under 2 kilos. Could even do 20kg at a time to one person in one country who can then pass it on to others in that country, like a hub. Since it's banned in most places... Or is this a bad idea?

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rolci For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th March 2021), EFO (5th February 2021), Hym (5th February 2021)

25. Link to Post #133
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Would someone please kindly describe the taste of Borax for anyone that might have doubt they have the real deal? We need a way to IDENTIFY the substance beyond doubt. Is there a simple experiment doable in the kitchen that works for Borax and nothing else? I'm not aware.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rolci For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th March 2021), EFO (16th March 2021), Harmony (16th March 2021), I am B (12th June 2021)

27. Link to Post #134
    United States Avalon Member Blacklight43's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,900 times in 245 posts

To me it tastes like soap!

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blacklight43 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th March 2021), EFO (16th March 2021), Harmony (16th March 2021)

29. Link to Post #135
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Would someone please kindly describe the taste of Borax for anyone that might have doubt they have the real deal? We need a way to IDENTIFY the substance beyond doubt. Is there a simple experiment doable in the kitchen that works for Borax and nothing else? I'm not aware.
    Not very scientific but you can make slime with Borax and PVA glue. I find that the slime does not do well if its not proper PVA glue and if I add too much borax.
    Instructions on making slime here.
    https://www.thoughtco.com/step-by-st...uctions-604173

The PH of Borax is around 9.3 - 9.5.

It tastes soapy and is a white powder.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Anka (6th April 2021), Bill Ryan (16th March 2021), EFO (5th April 2021), Harmony (16th March 2021), Hym (24th April 2021)

31. Link to Post #136
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you, based on that our borax might as well be simple washing powder. The question is, is it cheaper to mine borax or is it cheaper to formulate washing powder. You see borax replacement these days as the crackdown on borax gains pace. How do we know that our borax is really borax? Based on trust of the supplier and nothing else? Can they not have been misled too? I'd expect soe foul play aimed at contamination the market, even at eliminating alternative medicine consumers that spend time raising awareness. It would seem a good opportunity and no one to blame since the warning always says "do not consume". I do not feel confident consuming something that may be nothing more than ordinary cheap washing powder, white and tasting soapy. A lab experiment we can do at home would be useful.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rolci For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th April 2021), EFO (5th April 2021), Hym (24th April 2021)

33. Link to Post #137
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I live in death valley where borax oozes out of the ground and take approximately 1/16th of a teaspoon of it along with baking soda and lemon juice in about 32 oz of h20. I started doing this over a year ago and have not gotten ill once since then. I do take breaks from ingesting it every once in awhile.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jaye B. For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th April 2021), Blacklight43 (24th April 2021), EFO (2nd May 2021), Hym (24th April 2021), Sunny (24th April 2021), Trisher (1st May 2021)

35. Link to Post #138
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Thank you, based on that our borax might as well be simple washing powder.
    Well, commercial washing powder contains all kinds of added chemicals. We might remember the dangerous idiocy of the fad a little while ago of teenagers eating Tide Pods.

NOT recommended!! The borax to consume for health and wellness is a simple mineral (sodium borate), and it can be bought specifically as food-grade. I've been taking it daily for a couple years now, and I'm not yet blowing bubbles when I breathe.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Blacklight43 (24th April 2021), EFO (2nd May 2021), Hym (24th April 2021), Jaye B. (24th April 2021), Sunny (24th April 2021), Trisher (1st May 2021), Yoda (24th April 2021)

37. Link to Post #139
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

The 20 Mule Team Borax available in the US lists one ingredient: sodium tetraborate. Indeed, their trademark is One Ingredient, Many Uses™. According to wikipedia, Borax is known as sodium borate, sodium tetraborate, or disodium tetraborate. I do know it's great in my laundry.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th April 2021), Blacklight43 (24th April 2021), EFO (2nd May 2021), Sunny (24th April 2021), Trisher (1st May 2021)

39. Link to Post #140
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,188 times in 263 posts

Borax tastes like diluted baking soda. It shouldn't taste like soap or a cleaning product (try taste dish soap and see how potent it is). And if the label says to call the ambulance if somehow you swallowed it, you definitely have the good stuff.

This is what we get in Australia at $3 each. If anyone in Oz could recommend something better or comment, I'd be grateful.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2913 copy.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	593.1 KB
ID:	46643   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2912 2.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	720.0 KB
ID:	46642  
    Last edited by s7e6e; 1st May 2021 at 07:35.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to s7e6e For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st May 2021), EFO (2nd May 2021), gord (1st May 2021), Sunny (1st May 2021), Trisher (1st May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast