Thread: Exceptional psychic abilities in exceptional people

1. Link to Post #321
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Default Re: Exceptional psychic abilities in exceptional people

Quote Posted by Eram (here)
    Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by minkton (here)
    Carmody...that is exactly the "trick" , isnt it....to stop falling asleep at the wheel. Have you spotted the points at which unconsciouness is triggered?
    北冥有魚,其名為鯤。鯤之大,不知其幾千里也。化而為鳥,其名為鵬。鵬之背,不知其幾千里也;怒而飛,其翼若垂天之雲。是鳥也,海運則將徙於南冥。南冥者,天池也。齊諧者,志怪者也。諧之言曰:

The breakdown occurs when integrating with others. In any way, shape, or form.

It originates in one's deeper "Canted 'Kant Can't' Rant". (just having a bit of fun with wordplay)

To be truthful, just before I came to the forum and almost immediately read this thread, those four words, as an idea and bit of humour in wordplay...came to me. Yet, I've barely ever read or heard of Kant.

See how this works?
    C'mon Carmody, have mercy on the common men.

We'd like to understand what you write too you know?
    It's all about homogeneous harmonics and bilocation:

Quote North offerings with fish, its called Kun. Kun large, do not know its thousands of miles also. Into a bird, its name is Peng. Peng's back, I do not know its thousands of miles away also; anger and flying, its wings if the cloud hanging days. Is a bird, sea will resettlement in South offerings. Southern Ming who Tianchi also. Homogeneous harmonic who that mystery also. Harmonic of Yanyue:

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Carmody (22nd October 2013), Chester (22nd October 2013), Eram (22nd October 2013), onawah (23rd October 2013), seko (22nd October 2013)

3. Link to Post #322
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

Quote Posted by chocolate (here)
    Just for all still interested in the nature of our super abilities , a fresh link to be explored: http://communities.washingtontimes.c...y0om8.facebook.
    And I did love the Uri Geller talk. There were several videos posted some time ago which were also quite interesting.
    We still have a long way to go because those authoritative voices within the New Thought/Quantum Physics arena are stuck on the notion that "healings" can occur via those "intentions" of the sender to the receiver which is true but it's only part of the story.

But amazingly enough, these same researchers are ignoring those testimonies by those healers out there who are known throughout the world and throughout history who work through spirits to heal others. John of God is one living example of this. Mary Eddy the founder of Christian Science though took the more universal route and simple called it the "singular mind or Spirit", but those healers and shamans out there always are working with several spirits and not just one. The reason why is each spirit, and here we are talking about alleged human discarnates, have their specialties.

But such talk about spirits and their connection to miraculous healings is a contentious topic among those researchers from places like the Noetic Institute because they are stuck on making sure everything sounds scientific regardless that such processes leave out whole chunks of information that in fact reveal the true source of such miracles.

The shaman's higher mind/self is only the instrument through which those spirits channel their energy through so as to effect a healing to the person the shaman is passing on that same energy to.

Those spirits are the helpers of higher intelligence's and are just a part of a hierarchy that exists in the etheric world. One works through the other from the top and on down to our own plane where the shaman and patient is.

But to say that the shaman heals via their "intention" via their higher selves is only a part of what really going on here. There's much more to it.

Of course, only those who are in contact with the spirit world know with absolute certainty that what I'm saying is true. We can't expect that those who have never been in contact on a regular basis with the spirit world to acknowledge the role of those intelligences in those other realms in the process of paranormal healings.

Researchers are too concerned about making sure that everything they say sounds "scientific" but this is at the expense of presenting how things really are. Because of this they are distorting the truth so that it fits whatever "scientific" paradigm they are operating in resulting in just more mumbo jumbo that bears little resemblance to those real processes that are involved in the phenomenon.
    Last edited by Roisin; 22nd October 2013 at 09:18.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Aspen (24th January 2015), Dorjezigzag (22nd October 2013), Gardener (22nd October 2013), onawah (23rd October 2013), Selene (22nd October 2013)

5. Link to Post #323
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by Eram (here)
    Carmody...that is exactly the "trick" , isnt it....to stop falling asleep at the wheel. Have you spotted the points at which unconsciouness is triggered?
    北冥有魚,其名為鯤。鯤之大,不知其幾千里也。化而為鳥,其名為鵬。鵬之背,不知其幾千里也;怒而飛,其翼若垂天之雲。是鳥也,海運則將徙於南冥。南冥者,天池也。齊諧者,志怪者也。諧之言曰:

It originates in one's deeper "Canted 'Kant Can't' Rant". (just having a bit of fun with wordplay)

To be truthful, just before I came to the forum and almost immediately read this thread, those four words, as an idea and bit of humour in wordplay...came to me. Yet, I've barely ever read or heard of Kant.

See how this works?
    C'mon Carmody, have mercy on the common men.

We'd like to understand what you write too you know?
    北冥有魚,其名為鯤。鯤之大,不知其幾千里也。化而為鳥,其名為鵬。鵬之背,不知其幾千里也;怒而飛,其翼 若垂天之雲。是鳥也,海運則將徙於南冥。南冥者,天池也。齊諧者,志怪者也。諧之言曰:

says.

North ming had fish, its name for the first time. Kun, unknown thousands of miles. The bird named Peng. Peng's back, unknown thousands of miles; anger and flies, its wings vertical heaven clouds. Birds, seaborne migration in southern Ming. Southern ming, a pond. Qi Xie, queer. Harmonic statement said:
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd October 2013), Agape (22nd October 2013), Christine (22nd October 2013), Eram (22nd October 2013), Roisin (22nd October 2013)

7. Link to Post #324
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,826 times in 1,436 posts

http://uk.iacworld.org/

Here is a link to the International Academy of Consciousness which you may find interesting.

btw I'm reading one of the recommended books from Bill's first post - "Gifts of Unknown Things". It is a total delight and I can't put it down. Reading it makes me want to sell up and set sail for Indonesia immediately . . . . So, thumbs up to Bill and heads up to everyone else who hasn't read it yet

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd October 2013), Aspen (24th January 2015), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2013), Caren (6th February 2015), Chester (22nd October 2013), Christine (22nd October 2013), Hazel (22nd October 2013), Roisin (22nd October 2013), seko (22nd October 2013)

9. Link to Post #325
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here's John of God's website.

http://www.johnofgod-healing.com/?gc...Fe4-Mgod1CAA6A

"I do not cure anybody. God heals, and in his infinite goodness permits the Entities to heal and console my brothers. I am merely an instrument in God's divine hands"
    João Texeira de Faria - John of God

Last edited by Roisin; 22nd October 2013 at 12:40.

10. Link to Post #326
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Please beware of John of God, he channels many different entities and from first hand reports it appears he has been taken over. I have spoken with many who have visited him and heard not only their deception but in some cases of serious abuse.

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)

"I do not cure anybody. God heals, and in his infinite goodness permits the Entities to heal and console my brothers. I am merely an instrument in God's divine hands"
    Last edited by Christine; 22nd October 2013 at 15:05.

11. Link to Post #327
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

A consensus universe, or 3d time-space manifestation. Relation is quantum coupling. Projection via the channel and filter of the hind-brain's co-creation of the structure.

See how this works?
    Yes I do (finally). And I barely survived my resistance to this truth. Thanks for the Wiki link to Immanuel Kant.

Quote He argued that human concepts and categories structure our view of the world and its laws, and that reason is the source of morality.
    POW! Precisely.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Carmody (22nd October 2013), Christine (22nd October 2013), Miller (22nd October 2013), seko (22nd October 2013)

13. Link to Post #328
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    Please beware of John of God, he channels many different entities and from first hand reports it appears he has been taken over. I have spoken with many who have visited him and heard not only their deception but in some cases of serious abuse.

So he's permanently possessed now? I'm sorry to hear that. I personally think that all channelers are possessed by those entities they channel.
    Last edited by Roisin; 22nd October 2013 at 15:35.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Chester (22nd October 2013), Christine (22nd October 2013), Gardener (23rd October 2013), onawah (23rd October 2013)

15. Link to Post #329
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just for all still interested in the nature of our super abilities , a fresh link to be explored: http://communities.washingtontimes.c...y0om8.facebook.
    And I did love the Uri Geller talk. There were several videos posted some time ago which were also quite interesting.
    We still have a long way to go because those authoritative voices within the New Thought/Quantum Physics arena are stuck on the notion that "healings" can occur via those "intentions" of the sender to the receiver which is true but it's only part of the story.

But amazingly enough, these same researchers are ignoring those testimonies by those healers out there who are known throughout the world and throughout history who work through spirits to heal others. John of God is one living example of this. Mary Eddy the founder of Christian Science though took the more universal route and simple called it the "singular mind or Spirit", but those healers and shamans out there always are working with several spirits and not just one. The reason why is each spirit, and here we are talking about alleged human discarnates, have their specialties.

But such talk about spirits and their connection to miraculous healings is a contentious topic among those researchers from places like the Noetic Institute because they are stuck on making sure everything sounds scientific regardless that such processes leave out whole chunks of information that in fact reveal the true source of such miracles.

The shaman's higher mind/self is only the instrument through which those spirits channel their energy through so as to effect a healing to the person the shaman is passing on that same energy to.

Those spirits are the helpers of higher intelligence's and are just a part of a hierarchy that exists in the etheric world. One works through the other from the top and on down to our own plane where the shaman and patient is.

But to say that the shaman heals via their "intention" via their higher selves is only a part of what really going on here. There's much more to it.

Of course, only those who are in contact with the spirit world know with absolute certainty that what I'm saying is true. We can't expect that those who have never been in contact on a regular basis with the spirit world to acknowledge the role of those intelligences in those other realms in the process of paranormal healings.

Researchers are too concerned about making sure that everything they say sounds "scientific" but this is at the expense of presenting how things really are. Because of this they are distorting the truth so that it fits whatever "scientific" paradigm they are operating in resulting in just more mumbo jumbo that bears little resemblance to those real processes that are involved in the phenomenon.
    Who creates these "spirits" that then "play a role" in some being's healing?

this is all just my current opinion -

I would bet any healing comes strictly from the one who is healed based on their enthusiastic "belief" they could be and would be healed. The "shaman" or any other being that plays a role in a healing event is simply a being who happens to be good at generating and stimulating this required enthusiasm. The details at lower levels may involve 3rd parties (spirits, etc), but I see all that as dilution.

I "heal" me.

I do that by recognizing "sick" is not what I care to experience though I must admit, my agreement to enter into the domain of the "genetic entity" and then this body does impact my experience.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Christine (22nd October 2013), Hazel (22nd October 2013), Miller (22nd October 2013), Roisin (22nd October 2013)

17. Link to Post #330
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    A consensus universe, or 3d time-space manifestation. Relation is quantum coupling. Projection via the channel and filter of the hind-brain's co-creation of the structure.

See how this works?
    Yes I do (finally). And I barely survived my resistance to this truth. Thanks for the Wiki link to Immanuel Kant.

Quote He argued that human concepts and categories structure our view of the world and its laws, and that reason is the source of morality.
    POW! Precisely.
    Another quote:

Quote Kant saw that the mind could not function as an empty container that simply receives data from the outside. Something must be giving order to the incoming data. Images of external objects must be kept in the same sequence in which they were received. This ordering occurs through the mind's intuition of time. The same considerations apply to the mind's function of constituting space for ordering mappings of visual and tactile signals arriving via the already described chains of physical causation.
    While not wholly original in scope, it is a definite formation of such thinking being brought to the western world of philosophy... and thus, to science, science being the child of philosophy. Philosophy being the place science has to go to when it has an unresolvable conflict (to increase it's scope when it cannot discern, ie 'Godel's incompleteness theorem', as applied to science)

'Is this a dagger I see before me', as Shakespeare said. The same applies to visions and object/environment formation in remote viewing and..in the case of this thread, to create the tools in order to have the given psychic skill. To master the energies, we must have a idealized and objectified/shaped point of integration with them.

Imagination and formation of shapes (energetic considerations, and whatnot), their sheer depth and possibly intricacy (if required), is king, when it comes to development of such skills. An essential component.

one can even champion a situation via utilizing the energetic formation capacities of others. this takes me back to the deal with Doyle Noyes and his formation of a storm and then others inputting their fears and forms into it (as they saw the storm and projected upon and within it's 'existence') ,and then he being able to manipulate that flow and form, to increase his energetic manipulation capacities.

Our given tool set will be individual to the person involved, unless it is some form of agreed upon consensus aspect. Even then, the individual will have at the very least, subtle differences in their perception package...and then, obviously ...differences in their projection package.

Thus, you can think of the consensus reality and it's formation and flow, as a river of differentiated particles that move and thus can move us (our integration with it). We can flow in it, but some aspects of it's flow are nearly infinite, in comparison to the individual that is compelled by it's forces.

Which brings me to a great quote:

"Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream" -Malcolm Muggeridge

Getting back to the whole 'making people sit down' situation. I could have driven the crowd into a frenzy via the channel of the (crowd) objectified performer that was on stage, but that is dangerous to the performer. Obviously so. This takes us back to 'Charles' statement of what he might have done with a given news/political presentation or whatnot. How to interject into that given situation. same-same.
    Last edited by Carmody; 22nd October 2013 at 17:36.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Chester (23rd October 2013), Christine (24th October 2013), seko (22nd October 2013)

19. Link to Post #331
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

So he's permanently possessed now? I'm sorry to hear that. I personally think that all channelers are possessed by those entities they channel.
    There's no reason whatsoever to presuppose he is permanently anything.

wikilink to Kant! nooooooo! too easy!

Who looked up Kan... my bet is, nobody...
    Last edited by minkton; 22nd October 2013 at 17:29.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to minkton For This Post:

seko (22nd October 2013)

21. Link to Post #332
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I saw John of God in the Spring when he came to Toronto. I have Morgellons. I walked away sicker than I had been, it took 4-5 months to get back to the level of health I had prior. I thought it was very strange that I got so sick after seeing John Of God.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 22nd October 2013 at 18:28. Reason: fixed quote formatting

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zephra For This Post:

Blastolabs (4th May 2022), Chester (23rd October 2013), Eram (22nd October 2013), Roisin (23rd October 2013)

23. Link to Post #333
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm sorry to hear that Zephra and I'll keep you in my prayers and will send a healing to you too!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Flash (22nd October 2013), Zephra (22nd October 2013)

25. Link to Post #334
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

Quote Posted by Zephra (here)
    I saw John of God in the Spring when he came to Toronto. I have Morgellons. I walked away sicker than I had been, it took 4-5 months to get back to the level of health I had prior. I thought it was very strange that I got so sick after seeing John Of God.

first off, i'm so sorry to hear of your experience. but i'm glad you were able to return to your previous level of health!

one thing ive learned Zephra, and it's taken me a looong time, is this: there is no amount of "healing energy" that can cure or even really ameliorate a serious health condition. in my experience anyway, those that are enthusiastic about this angle have read a few interesting books maybe, but have never really truly been sick. sure, you will read of the occasional miracle, but those are few and far between. and I get no joy in saying that. and i'm not trying to discourage you either. hopefully this message will inspire you: it all comes down to you! I know that's not exactly a revelatory statement, and i'm sure you're already aware of it, but it bears repeating. if i'd used all the money I'd wasted on so-called psychics and alleged healers on more practical means of healing, my health journey would not have been nearly so bumpy.

I came very close to seeing John of God myself. but it seems his skills are limited to people who need something *removed* from their body, not folks who need something put in, like power, for example.

for me, I went thru a period of awe and reverence for these types - the John of God types - and then a period of disappointment, then disillusionment, which segued into naked emperors everywhere I looked, which evolved into my current understanding, which is this: there are no emperors. never were. none but you, anyway. it's all on you.

I know there are many, many, well-meaning people, people that want to help and do their best to help people in need, be they healers or psychics or whatever. but I've never met one or talked to one who truly walked their talk. not one. ever. and if receiving these gifts from another involves years of practice, meditation, endless sessions of focused intent, and plugging my as$hole into the 4th dimension with a long silvery cord only to achieve some subtle or imagined result, then really: what's the point? especially when you're so sick you can hardly lift your arm an inch of the bed...

was that a rant? oops.

point is: I've spent a lot of time and a lot of money looking for these types of exceptional people. never found one. not one.
    Last edited by Mike; 22nd October 2013 at 23:08.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

alexandra (23rd October 2013), Christine (24th October 2013), Curt (22nd October 2013), Flash (22nd December 2013), Pam (3rd April 2015), Roisin (22nd October 2013), Shezbeth (22nd October 2013), Zephra (22nd October 2013)

27. Link to Post #335
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)
    I've spent a lot of time looking [into] these types of exceptional people. never found one. not one.
    This is consistent with my experience. Any incidents of astounding metaphysical occurrence have been singular, involving several unestablishable variables. No 2-time 'spontaneous' healers from what I have dug up.

28. Link to Post #336
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 times in 752 posts

Quote Posted by Shezbeth (here)
    Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)
    I've spent a lot of time looking [into] these types of exceptional people. never found one. not one.
    This is consistent with my experience. Any incidents of astounding metaphysical occurrence have been singular, involving several unestablishable variables. No 2-time 'spontaneous' healers from what I have dug up.
    You shouldn't be looking for them, have a look inside. You might be your own and only healer.
    The body speaks what the mind is thinking.
    When you had healed yourself, remember that you won't be able to prove it to anyone else because it's your own experience.
    Breathe in the air

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seko For This Post:

alexandra (23rd October 2013), Chester (23rd October 2013), Christine (24th October 2013), Gardener (23rd October 2013), Zephra (22nd October 2013)

30. Link to Post #337
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

I found this video very interesting and is related to my training.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd October 2013), Chester (23rd October 2013), chocolate (23rd October 2013), Christine (24th October 2013), Miller (22nd October 2013)

32. Link to Post #338
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Okay, my opinion re. healing powers. Personal experience! Take it with a grain of salt, or more.
    My dad is generally with a serious condition. Not treatable for the current state of medicine. He went really sick one day before a month or so. Common flu. From the temperature and his other condition he collapsed on the floor in front of the bathroom where I found him returning from work, which would have been probably after 3-4 hours after it had happened. I will not go in details, but I can say it was the second most difficult night in my life. And I can say I have seen difficult.
    He went to sleep and was in that state for a few days briefly in and out. The day after the night I sent him healing powers in my own childish kinda way. I did nothing physical, just so that we are clear on that although I am initiated in reiki for anyone believing.
    After the few days he was up and quite quickly. When we spoke about what had happened i jokingly said i was sending him healing energies...and he stunned me (did not expect that) by saying he has had some amazingly peaceful and beautiful dreams round about the time I think when I was trying my magicks.
    I don't really care if anyone would believe me, or if I believe in what I said. But the fact is- we will never forget what happened, and my dad is still alive and well, considering everything.

I hope stories like that might bring back the sense of wonder and hope in all of the more skeptic people that seem to inhabit these "years of change". Not that i need any confirmation and acknowledgement, just if it happens I would be happy.

Justoneman, I agree with your statement, but I also think from time to time we all need a bit of help, even as a sign of being needed, loved and cherished. After that we can self-heal. Saying this with lots of love! (and from some very personal experience related to myself)

China with its tradition and philosophy is well ahead of the west when it comes to the different ways of energy healing. And they really don't care if you believe that they can heal you with their intention and hands as the directional tool guiding the power.
    There are quite few videos with some exceptional healing occurring, some i have seen posted already on the forum.
    Last edited by chocolate; 23rd October 2013 at 00:05.

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Alecs (8th December 2013), alexandra (23rd October 2013), Caren (6th February 2015), Chester (23rd October 2013), Christine (24th October 2013), Delight (23rd October 2013), Miller (10th December 2013), Roisin (23rd October 2013), ThePythonicCow (23rd October 2013), Wind (23rd October 2013)

34. Link to Post #339
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 times in 385 posts

I believe we have all been tricked into not being able to do these things.

Peaceful Journeys Wookie
    "The Perception of an Illusion is Deception, even when you believed it was real! Perception of Deception is not an Illusion at all!" Carl Stoynoff

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wookie For This Post:

Chester (23rd October 2013), chocolate (24th October 2013)

36. Link to Post #340
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Justoneman, I agree with your statement, but I also think from time to time we all need a bit of help, even as a sign of being needed, loved and cherished. After that we can self-heal. Saying this with lots of love! (and from some very personal experience related to myself)

China with its tradition and philosophy is well ahead of the west when it comes to the different ways of energy healing. And they really don't care if you believe that they can heal you with their intention and hands as the directional tool guiding the power.
    There are quite few videos with some exceptional healing occurring, some i have seen posted already on the forum.
    Thanks for the story - and I agree we need to share our enthusiasm as that is what fosters more and more enthusiasm and does so in those who recognize none within themselves.

It seems to me that at the deepest level of our being, we chose to be in this experience... at least I hope that's the way this works.

Wookie -
    Quote I believe we have all been tricked into not being able to do these things.

Peaceful Journeys Wookie
    Perhaps so, but I have to take responsibility for being tricked... on the other hand, when I gaze into the eyes of my children, my wife, my loved... I can see why I made the choice to be here and I know I would make that choice again and again and again.
    Last edited by Chester; 23rd October 2013 at 00:36.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

chocolate (24th October 2013), Delight (23rd October 2013), Gardener (23rd October 2013), Miller (24th October 2013), Wind (23rd October 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst 1 7 17 19 LastLast