+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 4 14 19 LastLast

Thread: Exceptional psychic abilities in exceptional people

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,580 times in 2,838 posts

Default Re: Exceptional psychic abilities in exceptional people

wanted to sit on this thread for a day.such a fresh problem for me that all most didnt even wanna read the thread even thoe i was drawn to it.OK..wanted to say im not trying sound or bee spcl in anyway.thoes who no me know thats not a motivating factor.i have been screwing up bad the last few months.my latent and surpressed abilitys would come and go for the last twenty years.sometimes profound sometimes just...in the last 3 years these abilitys have increased by a factor of ten.also i now am constantly aware of them at work.before..my most best work and true vibe raising/light work was done without clear intent or awareness.seems knowing has screwed this up.also having trouble controling it.i killed to new motors in a car this summer in a matter of weeks.and messed another car up so it had to bee taken and fixed.i effect electronics prett easy on some days.i dont practice it.i just know when i can do it.also did some readings that i shouldnt of.and that set off a whole chain of events with my family.and messing with the electronics to prove to em..well that set em off to..to prove a point and that i wasnt bullsh!tting.also.one of my most important knacks.i was born with..is the ability to convert energy..vibes to just about any level upper or lower in living beings.we all can do it.so in the last few years i have focused on recycling the negative dark ass oily vibe into a more balanced form of usable energy.this draws in low vibe.with intent.and often is mistaken for beeing negative when in reality its what i have to draw in to...ie retool.and send back out.its not fun work and its heavy work.its needn done.and if i can do it.then who am i to not try.tryng to live in 2 worlds this last 3 years.so if n you read my energy.thats why there is a trace.cant help it.it comes with the work.and i guess i just wanted to vent and get this out so thanks for lettn me rant.and i lost my point ifn i ever had one.thanks for this thread and post.im not a freak....just me.
    Last edited by william r sanford72; 5th October 2013 at 14:52.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

amandapoet (5th May 2022), Billy (5th October 2013), Caren (6th February 2015), Christine (5th October 2013), Debra (20th October 2013), Eram (5th October 2013), Gardener (7th October 2013), heretogrow (6th October 2013), Joseph McAree (6th October 2013), Kalamos (5th October 2013), LahTera (10th October 2013), Pilgrim (8th October 2013), Rollo (5th October 2013), RunningDeer (5th October 2013), Star Tsar (5th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (5th October 2013), Swan (5th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,820 times in 776 posts

Last edited by Kalamos; 23rd April 2014 at 06:46.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

Eram (5th October 2013), Gardener (7th October 2013), golden lady (12th October 2013), LahTera (10th October 2013), RunningDeer (5th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (5th October 2013), william r sanford72 (6th October 2013)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by GarethBKK (here)
    In my useless schooling I was presented with endless pictures of atoms. All of these 2D representations had carefully drawn orbits of the electrons. I realised these orbit lines weren't real and started removing them, leaving a static 2D image of the electron and its nucleus.

Attachment 23104

My science teachers were only interested in the blue stuff. I wanted to know what the yellow no-thing was. Alan Watts used to say a hole in the wall can only exist if there is a wall. The blue stuff cannot be separated from the yellow no-thing it sits in. Physicists will cleverly explain that the yellow no-thing is a wave field of potentiality, and then generally ignore it, even though "…the minimum energy in one cubic centimetre of empty space contains more energy than the total energy of all matter in the known universe!"

From The Holographic Universe: "…the picture of reality Bohm was developing was not one in which subatomic particles were separate from one another and moving through the void of space, but one in which all things were part of an unbroken web and embedded in a space that was as real and rich with process as the matter that moved through it."

All the yellow no-thing is one space, in which location ceases to exist. This 'non-locality' means that we cannot speak of anything being separate from anything else.

Again, from The Holographic Universe: "We can view ourselves as physical bodies moving through space. Or we can view ourselves as a blur of interference patterns enfolded throughout the cosmic hologram. Bohm believes this second point of view might even be the more correct, for to think of ourselves as a holographic mind/brain looking at a holographic universe is again an abstraction, an attempt to separate two things that ultimately cannot be separated."

Of course, most of us still see ourselves as being blue stuff separated. Some see themselves as blue stuff but have the ability to use the yellow no-thing to perform extraordinary 'magic'. All the great spiritual teachers of all time have said this 'magic' is possible but advise against engaging in it as it creates a block to realising what you really are. Instead, they encourage us to awaken to the truth that we are the infinite and eternal yellow no-thing. And, here we find peace.

All quotes from The Holographic Universe Chapter 1
    You could say that they are separated, into a dualistic view, with past and future being one aspect and the now aspect, being the 'knot' of organized pattern which flows, from past, into future.

In order for this to happen the way the 'self', this organized grouping of 'self aware energies' can recognize...the system in use is one of a dimensional viewpoint or orientation of flow, in a geometric resonant pocket in that complex holographic system. Essentially, we are this place and it is us. Individually and collectively. We are expression protruding into it, as part of it.

A place with a slight positive, or unidirectional impetus in the resonant balance, one might say.

In this way, this resonant organized pocket viewpoint (viewed from outside of the resonance point, while inside of the resonant pocket, like looking at the stem of a balloon closure, from inside the balloon) is our unidirectional time viewpoint. In this way, we 'gather' data and experience, via the past permanence system, and then make choice, via the future aspect. All of that, with our 'now' presence of self, as tied to this system and space.

The example of the girl on the remote island who could change reality, is tied to the idea of the expression and flow of the resonant coupled energies in this system. she, as a organized energy system, was remote from large amounts of others, and could manipulate in a fashion that is/was nearly unimpeded. Awareness creates capacity to manipulate or change. Very simple, actually.

It is also tied to how much of the reality matrix one can hold in their 'now' mind at one given moment. Or what they hold, ie, is it for, or counter to, the innate deepest reality holdings of the surrounding consensus matrix? . Geometric flow patterns like weather are fairly simple ones. More complex structures are, obviously, more difficult to hold in mind. Population density and the aspect of consensus reality play into this. This girl would not have been as capable in a place of high population as all the energies which constitute her projections and modifications of the holographic systems - would be interfered with.

This is part of why this thing exists -of a 'hidden hand'.

Awareness breaks that control, awareness breaks the ability of it to slip by unnoticed and manipulate via channels and systems that the vast majority of the population is unaware of.
    Last edited by Carmody; 5th October 2013 at 18:17.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Christine (5th October 2013), Debra (20th October 2013), heretogrow (6th October 2013), LahTera (10th October 2013), onawah (8th October 2013), panopticon (7th October 2013), Reinhard (7th October 2013), RunningDeer (5th October 2013), seko (5th October 2013), ulli (7th October 2013), william r sanford72 (6th October 2013)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

I know for sure (metaphorically speaking or is that actual physically Speaking?) that I/we can when the chips are down pull the rabbit from the hat, I've done it.
    I have lived through a series of head on crash events one after the other and pulled it off. A friend of mine would testify to that, he thought we was doomed at least 4 times in a row, each time he shut his eyes, clenched his fists, so sure was he that it was a done deal! But no I even saw him do this while I was driving/manipulating the vehicle out of danger. So their I was desperately maneuvering the car, from virtual impact to impact at least 4 times in a row and watching him go through the imagined pain of the crash only to open his eyes in bewilderment? wheres the CRASH? only to clamp them shut again and so on. The last part of the possable crash was a head on view of the driver of the last on comming cars face as he did what my friend had been doing, clamping his eyes shut lol.

I have been over the incident many times with him and we should have by rights gone Crunch in a big way at the first incident!

All I know is in such events never give up, you can divide every second into smaller and smaller times bytes. But even so with slowing down of time we couldn't have physically got through it in one piece? Something else happened! we wen't through matter? or jumped past it a few times, no other way through that event!
    Maybe in such even'ts never get frightened, I never do! I get out of crashed cars (Has happened a few times in my youth, not me driving) and I haven't been fazed atal. I say this all in total truth at risk of pushing my luck (by talking about the incidents)
    These abilities and effects happen! was it me? can I do it? or was I being looked after by some higher being willing to physically help keep me alive?
    Slowing time is the easy part in such events (never give into time) the mind over matter, jaunting a car and my friend through a lorry! well?
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 5th October 2013 at 18:17.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Caren (6th February 2015), Christine (5th October 2013), Debra (20th October 2013), Gardener (7th October 2013), LahTera (10th October 2013), Reinhard (7th October 2013), RunningDeer (5th October 2013), william r sanford72 (6th October 2013)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

In light of this discussion, and something I just posted this mornin on my thread, here's a couple of vids, that explore "possibilities" and fun things to do, when you return to your true Spirit Self, through 24/7s' communion with your HS/Source??!! cc.

Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (5th October 2013), Debra (20th October 2013), RunningDeer (5th October 2013), soleil (6th October 2013)

11. Link to Post #66
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    In light of this discussion, and something I just posted this mornin on my thread, here's a couple of vids, that explore "possibilities" and fun things to do, when you return to your true Spirit Self, through 24/7s' communion with your HS/Source??!! cc.

The time traveler might be photo shopped, if not there were at least two time travelers present, the subject and the photographer, imo, nevertheless interesting stuff to think about. The universe is filled with all possibilities, no doubt.

12. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Please delete. Thanks.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 6th October 2013 at 01:22.

13. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member heretogrow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,981 times in 498 posts

Please ignore! I GOOFED!
    Last edited by heretogrow; 6th October 2013 at 02:19. Reason: I goofed

14. Link to Post #69
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Robert Monroe (pictured below) is certainly someone who I would describe as an exceptional person with exceptional abilities.

Name:  images.jpeg
Views: 2196
Size:  6.1 KB

Here’s a very thought provoking passage from his final book ‘Ultimate Journey” preceded by three relevant definitions of Monroe’s own terms in the book’s glossary:

Hologram These are commonly products of intersecting light rays which form a visible image in an empty area. The theory put forth herein is that (M) Field energy may be performing the same process in a far more sophisticated manner to create time-space and our Earth Life System.”

(M) Field Nonphysical energy field that permeates time-space including our Earth Life System, but is not a part of current human scientific knowledge or study.”

ROTE Acronym for Related Organized Thought Energy, transmitted from one mind to another. A mental book or recording, complete with emotional and sensory patterns.”

“Throughout human history, there have been those who have possessed degrees of control of their (M) Field thought radiation. In some cases this was a product of synthesis by the personality cluster selected for that particular life experience. In others, the process was developed in the individual by an accumulation of residual thought radiation and translated into a working system. By control is meant the willful selection or rejection of incoming thought radiation through manipulation of receptor phasing. The quality and amplitude of the thought radiation expressed by these individuals were directed by the human mind-consciousness to serve planned purposes. The most apparent of these individuals history records as political and religious leaders. The most successful have gone unnoticed owing to the deliberate lack of continuity in their activities. The latter have the means to couple other (M) Field bands with that of thought to produce a variety of experiences within the receptor, to alter matter both in structure and form, and to vary time-space energy fields.

Expressions of minor (M) Field control have abounded throughout recorded human history. They include medicine men, mind readers, witches, magicians, soothsayers, early kings and emperors, hypnotists, mediums, healers, psychokineticists, to mention only a few. Imitators without such control have been rife in every era.

The power of beliefs and belief systems lies in various manipulations of (M) Field energy. Your beliefs become Knowns when you recognize or experience this manipulation.

There are very few ways and means to learn control of (M) Field radiation within contemporary civilizations. This is because of the intense and near-exclusive preoccupation with time-space energies, especially those of the Earth Life System. However, there is some evidence, collected from all over the world, of exploration in the (M) Field with productive results. It is likely that participants would agree that it is too little, too late, and this exploration is not likely to be a factor in the possible survival of human civilization in the current context.

What could possibly be more basic than the energy field we use, I reflected after studying the ROTE. It amazed me that I had gone all these years without troubling to perceive what had been unloaded on me. It was as if one had been swimming in an ocean for years without feeling the water! There was less curiosity in me than I had thought.

The idea that every thought I may have that is tinged with emotion radiates uncontrolled outward to others is heavy with implication. It is even more uncomfortable to be the recipient of such thoughts that others may emanate. This realization would support the effort of those who make the unrealistic attempt to spread love and light in a predator world, or those who hold that we are part of a Universal One.

This knowledge also fills in a part of our mind-conscious- ness that is usually omitted. Most human (M) Field energy is not love and light. To participate openly in this energy, in phase with all of it, could be devastating. Thus a form of shielding develops automatically as insulation. When and if leaks occur in the form of inadvertent phasing—emotional thinking—we become exposed to an incredible amount of discordant and dangerous radiation.

The ROTE covers other areas also. Charisma, "gut" feelings, instant likes and dislikes without surface justification, and especially the origin and power of belief systems that evoke emotion in large quantities—they all drop into place. Also dealt with is the increasing amount of unexplained phenomena in human action and behavior that cannot be measured by time-space measurement systems and therefore is automatically rejected by orthodox or conventional thinking. One clear example is the placebo effect, recognized time and again but rejected as a prime tool because it does not fit conventional standards. Perhaps this is a case of (M) Field activity.

What of those who apparently are well versed in (M) Field techniques but are very quiet about it? There are nearly six billion humans in physical existence in this time frame. By interpretation of the ROTE it would seem that at least six thousand, who will never be publicly known, possess what may be called incredible ability. This figure can be reduced even more, leaving us with six hundred humans in physical existence at this moment who are on the loose and unrecognized and who can do covertly anything imaginable—and much that we cannot imagine. I believe that I may have met one of them; but I do not know. Where are they? one wonders. What are they doing? How are they using their abilities? If they keep themselves so successfully hidden, there must be good reasons. What reasons? And why are they hanging around being human?”

A profound answer to that question is revealed later in the book.
    Last edited by Spartacus; 6th October 2013 at 08:04.

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Spartacus For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd October 2013), Jake (7th October 2013), JRS (8th October 2013), Kalamos (6th October 2013), learninglight (25th October 2013), mahalall (6th October 2013), Neal (7th October 2013), nomadguy (7th October 2013), Reinhard (7th October 2013), RunningDeer (6th October 2013), soleil (7th October 2013), william r sanford72 (6th October 2013)

16. Link to Post #70
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

looking on, is it your creation or just your vision or both?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

Kalamos (6th October 2013), RunningDeer (6th October 2013)

18. Link to Post #71
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Wanted to share something, don't expect anyone to believe it, but it's the truth.

I had a very short dream last week that I didn't tell anyone here about because it was personal and embarrassing.

In the dream, I was standing with my husband looking at his face.
    He looked back at me and said "We are breaking up".

A week later he left.

Maybe this dream means, there are some dreams we should listen to when they come.
    Even the simple ones. I should have listened. But I kept on. and now it's all messed up.

I am actually in tears writing this. I don't know why I didn't share the dream on the forum before this happened.
    Now it looks like I am telling a convenient lie. But I did have the dream.

It's not exceptional or special but it was real.

19. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    Wanted to share something, don't expect anyone to believe it, but it's the truth.

I had a very short dream last week that I didn't tell anyone here about because it was personal and embarrassing.

In the dream, I was standing with my husband looking at his face.
    He looked back at me and said "We are breaking up".

A week later he left.

Maybe this dream means, there are some dreams we should listen to when they come.
    Even the simple ones. I should have listened. But I kept on. and now it's all messed up.

I am actually in tears writing this. I don't know why I didn't share the dream on the forum before this happened.
    Now it looks like I am telling a convenient lie. But I did have the dream.

It's not exceptional or special but it was real.
    Many dream experiences are of a 'creational' nature,,, as opposed to a 'predictive' nature. All physical manifestations are created from the non-local, or non-physical aspects of ourselves. The dreaming mind is in more tune with this wee truth. You did not predict it,,, you created it. Your dreaming mind is much more intimate with creative truths that your waking mind. Waking mind can only perceive things if they 'play out' on front of us. It is the non-local, that understands and creates. Remember, the dreaming mind doesn't KNOW it is creating a reality for your waking experience,, just like you don't know that YOU are creating a reality for other aspects of your being. a DREAM WITHIN A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM..... lol merrily merrily merrily.....

Somewhere, there is someone thinking the thoughts in your head!!!!

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd October 2013), Caren (6th February 2015), Cristian (7th October 2013), Debra (20th October 2013), Neal (18th October 2013), Reinhard (7th October 2013), soleil (7th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (7th October 2013), william r sanford72 (14th October 2013), Wind (7th October 2013)

21. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member judymoon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Eram (here)
    Hi Bill,

Since I was one of the people who was talking about the exceptional claims that are being made on the forum and that I feel that we must speak out against them if we can see that they are clearly not according to reality, I was not referring to changing weather patterns or expelling entities and things like that.
    I do believe that those things are possible, though usually, people who can and do don't feel the need to talk about it every day on a forum.

I was referring to claims like "source/God is flooding earth with new souls who have not yet lifetimes of building pictures (whatever that means) in order to create a momentum that will overthrow the dark/negative forces on earth." and "moving the moon from it's position to another position"
    Claims like these are not in touch with reality and clearly visible to anyone who did a little bit of studying the true esoteric information.

One of the biggest problems that humanity is facing is that we (the people who are willing and searching for truth) are being kept from the true insights in how reality is formed and how it works.
    People wake up to the fact that not all is how it is presented to us through the news media and governments and start searching for answers, only to find themselves in a swamp full of new age information where truths, half truths and blatant un-truths are mixed in order to keep the earnest student confused, stumbling around with eyes closed, unable to make any sense of all that is floating around on the internet and in the books that are being sold in the spiritual sections of the book stores.

There are people out there (people who do not have the best intentions for the common man) who are highly intelligent and who do have a deep insight to the mechanics of reality and the laws of nature that are present in the different worlds/dimensions that exist.
    They use these insights to their personal advantage and are set against a mass wake up of humanity, because they want the common man to be in a slave/robotic like state, which we can see happening all over the world.

One of their strategies is to flood the world with this new age material, composed by people who are themselves either deluded or downright set out to create disinformation.
    These people (the ones that have access to truth about reality and use it to their egoistic advantages) are often found in high places in the publishing world in order to be able to manipulate what does and what does not become a published work with one intention only and that is to keep the searcher for truth in the dark (either bedazzle them with imaginary stories or keep them in fear with fear porn).
    You can identify these works if you examine the information that is in them but you have to know what to look for.
    For instance, most of these works do not have the ability to empower the reader truly, giving him tools to really understand reality and what life is about, but more-so have a tenancy to keep the seeker in a religious like state, unable to become autonomous or able to think along the lines of reality.

This is a real problem and I think it is a good idea if we start talking about this here on Avalon, instead of focussing our energy on people who post more then 1200 times in five months, presenting themselves as some sort of messiah or saviour, doing the dirty work for us, bedazzling us with claims that for the most people are unable to verify if these claims are even possible according to the laws of reality.

I say these things not out of disrespect, but out of concern for what I see happening here and I do say it in these strong words, because I wan to be very clear in my intentions.

Avalon has brought me so much good and I wish for other people to find that too and I wish for people to be able to see through the web of disinformation that is thrown at us in an overwhelming pile of movies, books and websites.

All the best,

Toek
    During the 80's I lived in sedona, arizona.....new age mecca of the western united states. I moved there as a naive devotee of new age thinking. I left there very much wiser and much more cautious about far-out, unsubtantiated and unprovable claims. I also came to understand that spiritual growth is private, personal, very difficult and rarely equated with displays of magical powers and abilities. In fact, these abilities can be a by-product of the spiritual growth process and can actually be a distraction to your growth (as the ego loves this kind of power), and it is better to just observe them and get on with your practice.

I'll go out on a bit of a limb here and say that if Jimini wasn't a scientologist, Bill would not be so ready to be his forum body guard. That is just my opinion.

Because we are talking about the Jimini issue here, aren't we.

When he first showed up on this forum I posted that he reminded me strongly of a friend I once had who was bi-polar. She had incredible power and charisma and in the end, was completely crazy.

Many of us have probably had one or two extraordinary experiences. Sharing them is fun and very interesting, but eventually you have to move on and find a way to live each mundane day with some kind of grace and hope.

Making a relgion out of them is exhausting, as you have to keep one-uping yourself.

Coming on this forum and claiming extarodinary powers with out substantiation- after all, we don't really know each other here- is interesting and stirs discussion for a while, and then it just gets old.

I'm looking for life wisdom, when I come here. Quiet stories of small insights and personal experience that help me with my own path and work.

This planet is very troubled. Many of us deal with daily lives that are full of challenges and difficulties. Hearing someone go on and on about their magical powers just isn't enlightening. Or helpful.

I think that may be why are more circumspect posters are absent now. That is too bad. This situation needs some balance. Or its just going to turn into new age mutual ego-stroking. Which we all love at some times, but its like eating too much candy. It gets sickening unless accompanied by substantial, grounded info and wisdom.

22. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to judymoon For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd October 2013), 778 neighbour of some guy (7th October 2013), avid (7th October 2013), blufire (7th October 2013), Delight (7th October 2013), Eram (7th October 2013), Gardener (7th October 2013), HORIZONS (12th October 2013), Ivanhoe (10th October 2013), Jake (7th October 2013), LahTera (10th October 2013), learninglight (25th October 2013), Neal (18th October 2013), panopticon (7th October 2013), Phoenix1304 (23rd October 2013), Pilgrim (8th October 2013), Reinhard (7th October 2013), Rosco1 (23rd November 2020), sandy (7th October 2013), Sebastion (7th October 2013), Selene (7th October 2013), soleil (7th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (7th October 2013), william r sanford72 (8th October 2013)

23. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Great quote from Covey's "7 Habits..." It is the opinion of this humble PA Forum member that, if nothing else, the quest to both understand and (perhaps more importantly) be understood are our only fundamental needs as sentient beings. Can anyone think of one action of consequence that's occurred as a result of anything else? If so, please indulge me; this is a query I've often posited when struggling to (ha!) understand those whose motives and intentions seem a bit too shrouded or enigmatic for my conventions.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to voxpopuli For This Post:

Neal (18th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (7th October 2013), william r sanford72 (8th October 2013)

25. Link to Post #75
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by judymoon (here)
    Quote Posted by Eram (here)
    Hi Bill,

Since I was one of the people who was talking about the exceptional claims that are being made on the forum and that I feel that we must speak out against them if we can see that they are clearly not according to reality, I was not referring to changing weather patterns or expelling entities and things like that.
    I do believe that those things are possible, though usually, people who can and do don't feel the need to talk about it every day on a forum.

I was referring to claims like "source/God is flooding earth with new souls who have not yet lifetimes of building pictures (whatever that means) in order to create a momentum that will overthrow the dark/negative forces on earth." and "moving the moon from it's position to another position"
    Claims like these are not in touch with reality and clearly visible to anyone who did a little bit of studying the true esoteric information.

One of the biggest problems that humanity is facing is that we (the people who are willing and searching for truth) are being kept from the true insights in how reality is formed and how it works.
    People wake up to the fact that not all is how it is presented to us through the news media and governments and start searching for answers, only to find themselves in a swamp full of new age information where truths, half truths and blatant un-truths are mixed in order to keep the earnest student confused, stumbling around with eyes closed, unable to make any sense of all that is floating around on the internet and in the books that are being sold in the spiritual sections of the book stores.

There are people out there (people who do not have the best intentions for the common man) who are highly intelligent and who do have a deep insight to the mechanics of reality and the laws of nature that are present in the different worlds/dimensions that exist.
    They use these insights to their personal advantage and are set against a mass wake up of humanity, because they want the common man to be in a slave/robotic like state, which we can see happening all over the world.

One of their strategies is to flood the world with this new age material, composed by people who are themselves either deluded or downright set out to create disinformation.
    These people (the ones that have access to truth about reality and use it to their egoistic advantages) are often found in high places in the publishing world in order to be able to manipulate what does and what does not become a published work with one intention only and that is to keep the searcher for truth in the dark (either bedazzle them with imaginary stories or keep them in fear with fear porn).
    You can identify these works if you examine the information that is in them but you have to know what to look for.
    For instance, most of these works do not have the ability to empower the reader truly, giving him tools to really understand reality and what life is about, but more-so have a tenancy to keep the seeker in a religious like state, unable to become autonomous or able to think along the lines of reality.

This is a real problem and I think it is a good idea if we start talking about this here on Avalon, instead of focussing our energy on people who post more then 1200 times in five months, presenting themselves as some sort of messiah or saviour, doing the dirty work for us, bedazzling us with claims that for the most people are unable to verify if these claims are even possible according to the laws of reality.

I say these things not out of disrespect, but out of concern for what I see happening here and I do say it in these strong words, because I wan to be very clear in my intentions.

Avalon has brought me so much good and I wish for other people to find that too and I wish for people to be able to see through the web of disinformation that is thrown at us in an overwhelming pile of movies, books and websites.

All the best,

Toek
    During the 80's I lived in sedona, arizona.....new age mecca of the western united states. I moved there as a naive devotee of new age thinking. I left there very much wiser and much more cautious about far-out, unsubtantiated and unprovable claims. I also came to understand that spiritual growth is private, personal, very difficult and rarely equated with displays of magical powers and abilities. In fact, these abilities can be a by-product of the spiritual growth process and can actually be a distraction to your growth (as the ego loves this kind of power), and it is better to just observe them and get on with your practice.

I'll go out on a bit of a limb here and say that if Jimini wasn't a scientologist, Bill would not be so ready to be his forum body guard. That is just my opinion.

Because we are talking about the Jimini issue here, aren't we.

When he first showed up on this forum I posted that he reminded me strongly of a friend I once had who was bi-polar. She had incredible power and charisma and in the end, was completely crazy.

Many of us have probably had one or two extraordinary experiences. Sharing them is fun and very interesting, but eventually you have to move on and find a way to live each mundane day with some kind of grace and hope.

Making a relgion out of them is exhausting, as you have to keep one-uping yourself.

Coming on this forum and claiming extarodinary powers with out substantiation- after all, we don't really know each other here- is interesting and stirs discussion for a while, and then it just gets old.

I'm looking for life wisdom, when I come here. Quiet stories of small insights and personal experience that help me with my own path and work.

This planet is very troubled. Many of us deal with daily lives that are full of challenges and difficulties. Hearing someone go on and on about their magical powers just isn't enlightening. Or helpful.

I think that may be why are more circumspect posters are absent now. That is too bad. This situation needs some balance. Or its just going to turn into new age mutual ego-stroking. Which we all love at some times, but its like eating too much candy. It gets sickening unless accompanied by substantial, grounded info and wisdom.
    I love your post, except I don't wish to offend Jim lol.

One thing to consider, ego aside: people like to be understood.
    Sometimes understanding is elusive. It can take a long long long long time for some experiences to make sense.
    That, not just ego, actually, is one of the reasons that people get so excited about these "supernatural" (or super-scientific) experiences.

If I offended anyone by telling stories in here, I do apologize. It looked so exciting and I participated before realizing,
    when not everyone can participate, not everyone is supportive.

If this thread was about losing one's legs, and I posted something like OMG I CAN'T FEEL MAH LEGS GAIZ!, I would expect to be called out.

However, when dealing with esoteric and personal things, more subtlety is at play and more is required in judging them.

It's like comparing a magnifying glass to a microscope. Not everyone sees the same. Some of us have 20/20 IRL and never will have a psychic experience notable enough to remember. Some of us experience them without asking, and sometimes precisely because we did ask for trouble.

It's for the observer to judge the truth -- all the storyteller can do is recall as many details as possible and hope that they make sense together.

And another thing to keep in mind is that when people are overexcited, the possibility of generating a mistake is greater.
    That's why meth heads don't play good chess.

Now, about "special" or "exceptional". Any drooling fool can have a vision. But it is wasted on fools and evolution is not a generous master.
    Why would anyone expect the average person, or whatever you want to call the majority of people, to be able to recount something so unusual and unbelievable that knowing that about them would set them apart forever and make them a target for abuse?

I explained something I deduced from reading about police who employ psychics. The bigger the ruckus, the more likely it's a fraud.
    The quieter the story, the more likely it is that they had help and chose to protect the witness instead of putting him or her in the spotlight.

If you were a cop instead of a forum reader, I suspect that the attitude would quickly change from "prove it or lose it" to "what do you have that I can use".

In case you were wondering, in my personal experience, I always have the strongest "psychic" manifestations when I feel most worn out, degraded, or lost.
    It always happens before or after BIG trouble, never for anything minor or petty. At least, nothing petty to my judgment.

Everyone already knows about wars for oil, that celebrity deaths happen.
    But if you were connecting the dots so well that reading the newspaper was like reading last year's diary,
    you would start to ask yourself, where DOES this power come from, and where does it go when I need it?

That's the thing about most "psychic" experience. It's not something you can just produce on demand (unless you are Carl Jung and can cause explosions in your household bookshelves when angry!). It comes unbidden and unexpected. The deja vu aspect is irritating, because no one gives a **** until it's so late in the game that drawing attention to your predictions gets you laughed at, outed, called a fraud or a pretender.

I just watched "The Illusionist", and unlike that kind of thing, real power is not something you can just write into a script and play out.
    it comes and goes like a storm comes and goes over the horizon, and no act of individual will can recall it or master it.

The truth is that the power comes from all of us. You send it out into the universe, and somewhere, somehow, people "get" it.

If people choose to disbelieve, that is their right.
    And people speaking from the seat of political or religious motivation often make very bad predictions and embarrassing statements.

Me for example. I've said 100 stupid things for every 10 smart things, and 100 nonsense posts for every "clairsentient" one.
    This is in relation to my old website and not to avalon, by the way.

I no longer have the advantage possessing the proof I need, because someone took my material offline and blamed ATS (or it was ATS).
    But even if I was able to show you, it wouldn't matter. A closed mind is a closed mind.

There are many hundreds, if not thousands, of books new and old that recount and describe the mystery of the supernatural.
    I choose to open them where I find them.

Perhaps the problem is that of an attitude and not an aptitude.

Please think about it.

And think about the weird kids you went to school with, the ones who always got 100 percent or beat the computer games by accident.
    Where did they end up working, and how much freedom do they have now?

Those who have a normal life should thank the good Lord.
    From what I read of Carl Jung, psychic power is a side effect of being severely disturbed, unless you are indeed dealing with one of the truly rare exceptions to that rule, a real and functioning clairvoyant.

Psychic power for most people is like gassing a car. You have to stop and rest before you can go on and see more.

26. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

http://www.gustavorol.org/who.htm

i think gustavo rol was one these special people

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to G.Deluca For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (7th October 2013), Phoenix1304 (23rd October 2013), Reinhard (7th October 2013), RunningDeer (7th October 2013), william r sanford72 (8th October 2013)

28. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,082 times in 817 posts

Quote Posted by G.Deluca (here)
    http://www.gustavorol.org/who.htm

i think gustavo rol was one these special people
    Nice article you linked to
    but I don't think he would be comfortable you calling him special.

I quote

"I am an ordinary man. I have nothing to do with those mediums, healers or spiritualists you are interviewing. My mentality is distant from that world. My modest experiments are part of science. They are things that everyone will be able to achieve in the future"

The article is well worth a read , thanks G.Deluca
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

RunningDeer (7th October 2013), william r sanford72 (8th October 2013)

30. Link to Post #78
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Tesla_WTC_Solution;739901]
    Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    4th October 2013 18:56

p.s. have you ever had strange feelings before a riot or other significant disturbance? for example, being obsessed with the astor place riot the day before the port said football riot? lol
    Quote Egypt: 51 killed as clashes erupt, security forces crack down on protests
    From Ian Lee. Reza Sayah and Sarah Sirgany, CNN
    October 7, 2013 -- Updated 0637 GMT (1437 HKT)
    Now, this is a coincidence -- this latest thing in Egypt.

But this next thing, I wanted to show you, I don't know whether it's a coincidence.

this is a picture of the astor place riot. I could not stop thinking about it the night the port said football riot occurred. i even made a post about the english disease. which is known as football hooliganism in our culture. the closest thing in our history was this scuffle in new york city over Macbeth and classism. the people shouted "who will rule this city, the british or the americans".

these next two are pictures from the port said football riot.

compare the deaths then to the ones going on now:
    Quote FEVER PITCH: 74 dead in violent soccer riots as fans rampage
    AP
    February 02, 2012 2:06PM
    Quote Egypt: 51 killed as clashes erupt, security forces crack down on protests
    From Ian Lee. Reza Sayah and Sarah Sirgany, CNN
    October 7, 2013 -- Updated 0637 GMT (1437 HKT)
    Not exactly psychic, no, but still very disturbing and emotional.
    Let's hope the death toll does not keep rising.

Egypt was a lovely place in the time of Rudyard Kipling.
    And he said something like this:

"THEY WILL COME BACK, COME BACK; AS LONG AS THE RED EARTH ROLLS.
    GOD NEVER WASTED A TREE NOR A LEAF; WHY WOULD HE SQUANDER SOULS?"

31. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,208 times in 5,679 posts

the so-called anecdotal bits *do* constitute evidence of psychic phenomena. if something happens often enough, to enough people, it simply cannot be ignored. in fact, I can't think of anything more scientific.

yet, I did semi-recently start an infamous thread titled "Can You Feel That...I Can't", where I took the devils' advocate position, the skeptical position on psychic abilities...but not entirely. my feelings and thoughts on things are pretty complex and cannot be accommodated by absolutes. but I can see how one would read that thread and think: Chinaski does not believe in psychic ability. not true!

I have no doubt that people here have supernatural (for lack of a better word) experiences. it would be wildly arrogant of me to sit here and say it's all hogwash, you are all full of it, and so on. I've read 'The Holographic Universe', and regard it as a classic. In many ways, it set me on this journey of discovery. and I've read other books like it. the people and the experiences strike me as sincere and very real.

my issue has always been with those who claim outrageous talents...but who always have a cute spiritual aphorism up their sleeve when asked to demonstrate them, something like, "you are not spiritually mature enough to witness this" OR "it may effect your spiritual growth" OR "it's ego oriented, and not part of my message" etc. you get the point. so, in other words, the ego has no problem bragging of it's ability to psychically effect world events, but suddenly grows a conscience when asked to demonstrate these abilities??? it doesn't add up. what strikes me most is how people get *very* offended when this type of discussion arises. and yet, after hearing the claims some have made, asking them to demonstrate their talents would seem to me as the only logical question left.

discernment is often discussed here. research. and yet when it comes to this topic it seems we are often expected to accept it all on face value. if I was as wildly talented psychically/supernaturally as some here (and elsewhere. not just picking on Avalon here) have claimed to be, I might just walk outside with a camera, say something stupid like, "hello, i'm Mike from Avalon, yes, easily the most entertaining poster on the forum...now watch this..." ...and i'd mess with the clouds, manipulate the weather, make trees disappear. whatever. and then i'd post it on youtube. simple. you don't want to be identified? ok, then wear a mask. garble your voice a little. it's not that complicated. stop with the bullsh!t excuses.

I have no problems with Inelia Benz. I think she's pretty cool actually. but did she really survive for x amount of days by utilizing the sunlight as nutrition? Christ, I don't know. but I think it would be great if she demonstrated it. how? well, document it! film it! film doctor appointments! have someone follow you with a camera 24 hours a day for a few days. far from being an egotistic demonstration, it would be an inspiration!

I've seen many psychics (reputable ones. ones that had minor "hits" but would often miss the most glaring problems in my life) and have had dealings with many healers, more good-intentioned than not. and I am forced to say this: not impressed! in fact, I've become so jaded with alleged distance "healers", or anyone under the sun for that matter that claims they can effect you from a distance, for positive or negative means, that I would gladly hand out 100 Chinaski voodoo dolls to each and every one of them, and even supply the pins, and encourage them to do their worst. and I promise you this: I would sleep like a baby.

I've just purchased a wonderful book, 'Astral Dynamics' and am in the process of learning to "project my double" as they say. in other words, I am finally going for the experience, instead of seeking outside sources for validation. I truly hope I have something to report when I get going. i'd love to start a thread eventually to discuss my experiences. if I am doubtful or jaded, it's mainly due to a lack of personal experience, so I hope this will remedy that. wish me luck Avalon. I shall report my findings soon...
    Last edited by Mike; 7th October 2013 at 15:49.

32. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

amandapoet (5th May 2022), Curt (7th October 2013), Debra (20th October 2013), Delight (7th October 2013), judymoon (8th October 2013), learninglight (25th October 2013), Neal (18th October 2013), Pilgrim (8th October 2013), QueenKat (10th October 2013), RunningDeer (7th October 2013), Sebastion (7th October 2013), sirdipswitch (7th October 2013), soleil (7th October 2013), william r sanford72 (8th October 2013), Wind (7th October 2013)

33. Link to Post #80
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

This was an intriguing fellow, Emperor Norton 1 of the United States, it is said that he was not just any regular oddball but was also up to his eyeballs involved in Magick of the very serious kind and was widely respected by some very well known individuals of world changing stature.

Joshua A. Norton
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Norton I, Emperor of the United States and Defender of MexicoSo much has been written about Emperor Norton, and interest in this ninteenth-century character continues into the twenty-first century.

Many of the “decrees” attributed to Norton I were fakes; written in jest by newspaper editors at the time for amusement, or for political purposes. Those “decrees” listed here were, we believe, actually issued by Norton.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    September 17, 1859 – Joshua A. Norton, who lost his money in an attempt to corner the rice market, today declared himself Norton I, Emperor of the United States and Protector of Mexico.

December 2, 1859 – Norton I dismissed Gov. Wise of Virginia for hanging John Brown and appointed John C. Breckenridge of Kentucky to replace him.

February 1, 1860 – Decree from Norton I ordered representatives of the different states to assemble at Platt’s Music Hall to change laws to ameloriate the evils under which the country was laboring.

July 16, 1860 – Decree from Norton I dissolved the United States of America.

October 1, 1860 – Decree from Norton I barred Congress from meeting in Washington, D.C.

February 5, 1861– Norton I changed the place of his National Convention to Assembly Hall, Post and Kearny, because Platt’s Music Hall had burned.

September 17, 1861 – A new theater, Tucker’s Hall, opened with a performance of “Norton the First,” or "An Emperor for a Day."

October 1863 – Death of Lazarus, Emperor Norton’s dog.

February 14, 1864 – Norton I arrived in Marysville to join the celebration of the opening of the railroad.

November 11, 1865 – Mark Twain wrote an epitaph for Bummer, the long-time companion of Lazarus.

January 21, 1867 – An overzealous Patrol Special Officer, Armand Barbier, arrested His Majesty Norton I for involuntary treatment of a mental disorder and thereby created a major civic uproar. Police Chief Patrick Crowley apologized to His Majesty and ordered him released. Several scathing newspaper editorials followed the arrest. All police officers began to salute His Majesty when he passed them on the street.

July 25, 1869 – Decree from Norton I that San Franciscans advance money to Frederick Marriott for his airship experiments.

August 12, 1869 – Decree from Norton I dissolved and abolished the Democratic and Republican parties because of party strife now existing within our realm.

December 15, 1869 – Norton I, Emperor of the United States and Protector of Mexico, left San Francisco to seek his yearly tribute from the legislature and lobbyists. He inspected the new capitol during the gala ball celebrating the buildings’ inauguration.

December 16, 1869 – Decree by Norton I demanded that Sacramento clean its muddy streets and place gaslights on streets leading to the capitol.

August 1, 1870 – Norton I was listed by the Census taker with the occupation of “emperor,” living at 624 Commercial St.

September 21, 1870 – Decree from Norton I that the Grand Hotel furnish him rooms under penalty of being banished.

March 23, 1872 – Decree by Norton I that a suspension bridge be built as soon as convenient between Oakland Point and Goat Island, and then on to San Francisco.

September 21, 1872 – Norton I ordered a survey to determine if a bridge or tunnel would be the best possible means to connect Oakland and San Francisco. He also ordered the arrest of the Board of Supervisors for ignoring his decrees.

January 2, 1873 – Decree from Norton I that a worldwide Bible Convention be held in San Francisco on this day.

March 18, 1873 – David Belasco made his stage debut at the Metropolitan Theatre playing Emperor Norton in the play “The Gold Demon.”

January 8, 1880 – Norton I dropped dead on California St. at Grant Ave. He was on his way to a lecture at the Academy of Natural Sciences.

January 9, 1880 – Headline in the Morning Call: “Norton the First, by the grace of God Emperor of the United States and Protector of Mexico, departed this life.”

January 10, 1880 – Norton I was buried today at Masonic Cemetery. The funeral cortege was two miles long. 10,000 people turned out for the funeral.

June 30, 1934 – Emperor Norton I reburied in Woodlawn Cemetery by citizens of San Francisco.

January 7, 1980 – The city marked the 100th anniversary of the death of its only monarch, Emperor Norton, with lunch-hour ceremonies at Market and Montgomery streets.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 4 14 19 LastLast