+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: ISON interacts with MARS

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Default ISON interacts with MARS

Interesting video depicting Mars response to ISONs presence. Is NASA busy scrambling to discover what might be left of their suspected MARS base.??

2. The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

4evrneo (5th October 2013), bennycog (6th October 2013), Calz (5th October 2013), Conchis (6th October 2013), cursichella1 (5th October 2013), delfine (5th October 2013), dianna (5th October 2013), Gardener (5th October 2013), ghostrider (5th October 2013), greybeard (5th October 2013), Heart-2-Heart (5th October 2013), intruth (5th October 2013), Ivanhoe (8th October 2013), jagman (5th October 2013), Kindred (10th October 2013), Kristin (7th October 2013), Lefty Dave (5th October 2013), Lifebringer (5th October 2013), mab777 (5th October 2013), Magnus (6th October 2013), meeradas (5th October 2013), MorningSong (6th October 2013), mountain_jim (9th October 2013), outerheaven (5th October 2013), pyrangello (5th October 2013), Referee (7th October 2013), Ricker (7th October 2013), Rocky_Shorz (6th October 2013), Rosieposie (8th October 2013), sheme (5th October 2013), skamandar (5th October 2013), spiritguide (5th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (5th October 2013), Team Zen (6th October 2013), Teti75 (7th October 2013), Vitalux (5th October 2013), Zelig (5th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,044 times in 2,117 posts

Default Re: ISON interacts with MARS

I believe there is something definitely going on and the ones in charge no that too , however they don't know the severity or lack of either. Many precautions taking place out there , it's a crap shoot right now . Follow your intuition , stay educated and you will be fine.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

cursichella1 (5th October 2013), Nickolai (7th October 2013), Sidney (5th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (5th October 2013), Team Zen (6th October 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    I live in Ottawa, Ontario Canada with my life partner.
    Thanks

Thanks Sidney for the great video showing the interaction between comet Ison and Mars. Prof. James McCanney's comments regarding this event are very interesting. Ison began is passing of Mars on Oct. 1 2013 just when the government of the US shut down including NASA. Prof. McCanney may have a point that the MARs/Ison event may be the reason for the US governement shutdown on Oct 1 2013. However NASA is not the only agency looking at the night skys. The European Space Agency along with millions of amature/proffesional astronomers look at the night sky daily; especially with the comet Ison in our solar system. Many will be tracking ISON as it makes its way through our solar system and back out into space.
    I look forward to seeing other videos of this event, which I as confident will pop up on youtube or possibly on PV.
    Thanks again.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lightseeker For This Post:

4evrneo (5th October 2013), chocolate (6th October 2013), cursichella1 (5th October 2013), Sidney (5th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (5th October 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Shocking that youtube has not (yet) been shut down. Holding my breath on that one.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

chocolate (6th October 2013), cursichella1 (5th October 2013), sheme (5th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (5th October 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,472 times in 8,541 posts

What if in the photos the result is due to viewing mars through the dispersing coma? Not necessarily that the coma was in direct contact with Mars? Do we know where the comet was in relation to Mars at the time? Actually, does anyone know where it is now? Does anyone know any good links to models of ISONs path?
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Atlas (6th October 2013), chocolate (6th October 2013), cursichella1 (5th October 2013), Ivanhoe (8th October 2013), Sidney (5th October 2013), sunflower (5th October 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

These are awsome historic images!

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    What if in the photos the result is due to viewing mars through the dispersing coma? Not necessarily that the coma was in direct contact with Mars? Do we know where the comet was in relation to Mars at the time? Actually, does anyone know where it is now? Does anyone know any good links to models of ISONs path?
    go to youtube and plug in ISON, filter by upload date. There are several, some good some not so good, use discernment . I think at this point we are dependent upon amateur pics and videos. Or go to google and see what you can find there. I have only searched YT for this stuff thus far.

My thought:: If Mars responds like that, what is the SUN going to do when the comet whips around. We should be more concerned about the response of the SUN, than about ISON itself.

This link takes you a natural news article that is certainly food for thought. Timing IS everything.
    http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2013/...r-2466928.html
    Last edited by Sidney; 5th October 2013 at 19:24.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

cursichella1 (5th October 2013), DeDukshyn (5th October 2013), sheme (5th October 2013), Team Zen (6th October 2013)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,472 times in 8,541 posts

I so tried to save up a grand to get myself a good scope specifically for ISON -- something told me it may be worth it. Due to unfortunate unforeseen circumstances, I have had to spend that money on travel and taking time off work ... Hopefully before December I can pony up a few bucks and still get one. The plan was to get something good for astro-photography; wish me luck on this panning out Then hopefully I'll be able to post some of my own observations
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Knowrainknowrainbows! (5th October 2013), Sidney (5th October 2013), skamandar (6th October 2013), Wind (6th October 2013)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,266 times in 763 posts

Click image for larger version

Name:	ison2frame022.gif
Views:	183
Size:	10.1 KB
ID:	23109

This above is animated. Go here to view it moving (set at 3 frames per second). It looks awfully close to me?!:

http://stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov/comet_ison/

Click image for larger version

Name:	cometISON.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	23106
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    http://solarsystem.nasa.gov/scitech/...cfm?ST_ID=2544

Name:  mars-ca-sm.png
Views: 1801
Size:  16.7 KB

With Mars

Name:  earth-meteors-sm.png
Views: 1788
Size:  18.7 KB

With Earth

http://www.astro.umd.edu/~msk/blog/a...met-ison-jan13

This website is more excited about the probable meteor shower as earth passes thru the remains of Ison' s inbound path vs worry of a close encounter. See link above.
    Last edited by cursichella1; 5th October 2013 at 22:51.
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Atlas (6th October 2013), DeDukshyn (5th October 2013), mab777 (6th October 2013), MorningSong (6th October 2013), Sidney (6th October 2013)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

enjoy , they say there will be no new data or pictures of ISON ... space fence down , NASA shut down, USGS shut down , one person high up terminated , military gear moved to puerto rico ( isons impact point ), the poop hit the fan and this comet ISON and the government shutdown is connected ... they are also not gettin any new data from hubble ...interacting with mars , I would say Ison is interacting with mars and EARTH , and our government ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

butcherman (6th October 2013), cursichella1 (6th October 2013), Sidney (6th October 2013)

20. Link to Post #11
    Switzerland Avalon Member Team Zen's Avatar
    Thanks

Who's saying Puerto Rico is ISON's impact point? Or that it's gonna impact Earth at all? Curious...I agree with Sierra that the real concern is the effects of ISON's interaction with other celestial objects, like the sun. Can't put my finger on it, but something doesn't feel right, and the "coincidental" shutdown of agencies responsible for monitoring ISON doesn't help either... gulp.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack
    in everything
    That's how the light gets in

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Team Zen For This Post:

cursichella1 (6th October 2013), Sidney (6th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (6th October 2013)

22. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Thanks for the video.

It reminded me of a joke I read recently (Please, just consider this as a joke, I am not implying any serious meaning in it! ):

"The planets talk to one another, how they feel, what is going on ... One of the planets points at Earth and says: You have became sick, your temp. is rising, the people are multiplying, what are you going to do? The earth replys: I have a cure for that- every once in a while I get an asteroid and it solves the problem temporarily..."

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

cursichella1 (6th October 2013), Sidney (6th October 2013)

24. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Have a feeling, that they are getting data, pictures etc. It is just that we don't get any information ( well just a small portion of it ) .. again. And no one will tel me, that we are not getting data because of national (world) security issues or money issues and that no data to the public benefits the world security. They, who lie to me all the time and poison me would secure me? hahaha.. really? I really have to be out of my mind to still believe in the system of the government ( just because I am to lazy to care for myself and have no imagination what to do without it-them) .

25. The Following User Says Thank You to aniN For This Post:

Sidney (6th October 2013)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

http://www.space.com/23034-comet-iso...ope-guide.html

For anyone who wishes to look for Ison with a telescope .

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aniN (here)
    Have a feeling, that they are getting data, pictures etc. It is just that we don't get any information ( well just a small portion of it ) .. again. And no one will tel me, that we are not getting data because of national (world) security issues or money issues and that no data to the public benefits the world security. They, who lie to me all the time and poison me would secure me? hahaha.. really? I really have to be out of my mind to still believe in the system of the government ( just because I am to lazy to care for myself and have no imagination what to do without it-them) .
    aniN- I fully agree with you. There is no way in hell that they are not getting data, it is just absurd that they would think ppl would even remotely believe a lie like that. Are the sheeples that damm dense??(shaking head). My greatest concern is, how the sun will react to ISON close encounter. Does anyone know if the trajectory will take it as close to the sun as it was to MARS? That is the data that I am hoping to run across.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

aniN (6th October 2013), cursichella1 (6th October 2013), Rosieposie (8th October 2013)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,608 times in 178 posts

If the electrical discharge is true, maybe it wont be an EMP from the sun that the government is scared of for shutting down the grid. Maybe the discharge itself will do it. Interesting stuff. What ever this comet is, I know its a big part of my spiritual path in a way I still dont understand as my inner voice is making a big deal about it. Not in a destruction kind of way, but an "are you ready" kind of way. Im siding more on a personal spiritual event but we shall see.

In divine friendship,
    your brother,
    -wishy
    Last edited by dpwishy; 6th October 2013 at 16:11.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dpwishy For This Post:

cursichella1 (6th October 2013), Nickolai (7th October 2013), sheme (6th October 2013), Sidney (6th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (6th October 2013), Team Zen (6th October 2013), Wind (6th October 2013)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,923 times in 32,960 posts

Have a feeling, that they are getting data, pictures etc. It is just that we don't get any information ( well just a small portion of it ) .. again. And no one will tel me, that we are not getting data because of national (world) security issues or money issues and that no data to the public benefits the world security.

Even if NASA is on standby with all real-time reports suspended, the entire world has not been shut down!

There are world-class astronomers with world-class equipment in many other countries. The Russians, The Canadians, the Australians, the Chinese, the Indians, the Brazilians, the European Space Agency.

The US is not the only country on the planet...

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (6th October 2013), cursichella1 (6th October 2013), DeDukshyn (6th October 2013), Ivanhoe (8th October 2013), Midnight Rambler (6th October 2013), Nickolai (7th October 2013), Ricker (7th October 2013), seko (7th October 2013), sheme (6th October 2013), Sidney (6th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (6th October 2013), toothpick (11th October 2013)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    aniN- I fully agree with you. There is no way in hell that they are not getting data, it is just absurd that they would think ppl would even remotely believe a lie like that. Are the sheeples that damm dense??(shaking head). My greatest concern is, how the sun will react to ISON close encounter. Does anyone know if the trajectory will take it as close to the sun as it was to MARS? That is the data that I am hoping to run across.
    I hope this helps
    http://earthsky.org/space/mars-orbit...8fcf-393561213

34. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Have a feeling, that they are getting data, pictures etc. It is just that we don't get any information ( well just a small portion of it ) .. again. And no one will tel me, that we are not getting data because of national (world) security issues or money issues and that no data to the public benefits the world security.

Even if NASA is on standby with all real-time reports suspended, the entire world has not been shut down!

There are world-class astronomers with world-class equipment in many other countries. The Russians, The Canadians, the Australians, the Chinese, the Indians, the Brazilians, the European Space Agency.

The US is not the only country on the planet...
    Of course the entire world has not been shut down. I didn't say that.

If you have any information that can be useful from those agencies for this particular moment in our time when all this is happening I will be very glad to see them.

And yes, we will see and already seeing a small portion of data from world class astronomers.

Who said, that the US is the only country in the planet

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aniN For This Post:

sheme (6th October 2013), Sidney (6th October 2013)

36. Link to Post #20
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,230 times in 3,216 posts

* Comet ISON is NOT going to drag Mars out of its orbit and pull it towards the Earth. (I’m not making that up, some people actually believe that might happen…)

* Comet ISON is not (and boy, I love this!) “The Red Hand of Death”. It is not going to shower Earth with finger-like tendrils of poisonous chemicals and wipe us all out.

* Comet ISON is NOT … deep breath… an alien Habitat called “Xanterexx” with 1000s of alien beings on it. (We know this because – oh come on…!!!)

* Comet ISON is not “already pelting Earth with debris”, as some YouTube vids are showing. (We know this because the comet is currently further away than Mars, on the opposite side of the Sun, and its tail is pointing away from us, so it’s, you know, PHYSICALLY FREAKING IMPOSSIBLE!!!!)

* Comet ISON is NOT “changing course”, and “puzzling experts”. If experts are puzzled about anything it’s about how some people – people who are otherwise smart enough to use computers and the internet – are so bloody stupid and gullible, or both, that they actually believe this rubbish.

* Comet ISON can NOT cause solar flares “with its gravity”. Think about it… teeny tiny comet, made of ice, vs a HUGE bloated HUGE ball of ridiculously hot ball of gas. Which has the stronger gravity? Numpties.

Want to know the basic truth?

We know ALL those things are BS because Comet ISON – and the clue is in the name – is a COMET, a big ball of dirty ice, melting in the warmth and light of the Sun as it whizzes around it, and we’ll see it in our sky for a while before it heads back out into the darkness. End Of Story.

waitingforison.wordpress.com/were-all-doomed-doomed

37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Cristian (7th October 2013), cursichella1 (6th October 2013), DeDukshyn (6th October 2013), littleOne (8th October 2013), Richard S. (7th October 2013), RMorgan (7th October 2013), Rocky_Shorz (6th October 2013), Sidney (6th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (6th October 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast