+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 1 10 15 LastLast

Thread: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

1. Link to Post #181
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

Default Re: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

The article that I posted yesterday states that the company will be donating ALL of the profits to Snowden's organization or whatever. It's all going to him. They aren't cheap though. $99 per doll with accessories. Personally I think it's hilarious that they now have a Snowden doll. Not even in my wildest imagination would I have thought that something like that would come out on the market. lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

risveglio (23rd February 2014)

3. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,139 times in 2,883 posts

Default Re: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

Since we are on the topic of Snowden right now, I find it quite unbelievable that one of the if not the most high tech and largest security agency on the planet had a hole in their system that allowed an employee to copy everything and then walk right out the front door with it.

I would suggest that its quite possible Snowden was allowed to do what he did so that what the NSA is doing would become public knowledge.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

william r sanford72 (21st June 2014)

5. Link to Post #183
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Recently I've been reading up a lot on Snowden and there are too many holes in his story for me to believe that he was not somehow groomed to eventually download all of that information. I don't think he acted alone but for obvious reasons, his helpers have to remain unknown. Some are saying that the CIA may be the agency that he's really working for and that they wanted the public to know all of NSA's
    secrets.

I'm not optimistic about Snowden's own well being an safety though. Everytime I look at a photo of him, I sense a strong vulnerability that's going to work against him as more time goes by. There's something so fragile about him at least on a physical level that indicates to me that he's in for a rough road in terms of just surviving. Russia, I think, will not be kind to him. After the Olympics, some are saying that Russia's economy is going to go south at an ever increasing accelerated pace. Snowden should get out of there as soon as he can because he may end up getting kidnapped for ransom due to Russia's rapid economic decline.
    Last edited by Roisin; 20th February 2014 at 15:25.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

SilentFeathers (20th February 2014)

7. Link to Post #184
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    Recently I've been reading up a lot on Snowden and there are too many holes in his story for me to believe that he was not somehow groomed to eventually download all of that information. I don't think he acted alone but for obvious reasons, his helpers have to remain unknown. Some are saying that the CIA may be the agency that he's really working for and that they wanted the public to know all of NSA's
    secrets.

I'm not optimistic about Snowden's own well being an safety though. Everytime I look at a photo of him, I sense a strong vulnerability that's going to work against him as more time goes by. There's something so fragile about him at least on a physical level that indicates to me that he's in for a rough road in terms of just surviving. Russia, I think, will not be kind to him. After the Olympics, some are saying that Russia's economy is going to go south at an ever increasing accelerated pace. Snowden should get out of there as soon as he can because he may end up getting kidnapped for ransom due to Russia's rapid economic decline.
    James Clapper recently said this....

Quote “The major takeaway for us, certainly for me, from the past several months is that we must lean in the direction of transparency, wherever and whenever we can,” Clapper said. “With greater transparency about these intelligence programs, the American people may be more likely to accept them.”
    If I was going to make a prediction about Snowden it would be that he will continue doing what he is doing and probably stay in Russia because it makes him appear "an enemy of the homeland" and also a buddy of Putin which further brainwashes people into thinking he's the bad guy.....and Snowden will continue to release (feed) info to the public in a timely manner which plays right in to the hand and agenda of the NSA and related agencies.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

8. Link to Post #185
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for sharing that! Good to see that your outlook about his situation and his current home in Russia is more optimistic than what mine is. I guess I've been reading too much negative news about Russia's economy including all of the corruption there too. Putin seems to be getting a mixed report but he's definitely becoming more authoritarian and that's raising a lot of red flags. I can't think of anything more interesting than to get into that guys mind to find out what his agenda is but I think it's somewhere along the line of world domination with china.

As I mentioned before in another thread here, it would be great if another Snowden could come around and break into those systems that have all of the data on UFOs and ETs. Hope that happens soon though.... for our sake.
    Last edited by Roisin; 20th February 2014 at 18:06.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

10. Link to Post #186
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 463 posts

I'm so glad I bought that colour in the last sales :D

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

Roisin (20th February 2014), SilentFeathers (20th February 2014)

12. Link to Post #187
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

It's one of my favorite colors, btw! I consider anyone who wears it very sophisticated!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

14. Link to Post #188
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This morning I had an inner eye vision of what looked like a medieval castle-like structure and in another one, a large ancient looking church-like building but my impression was that that building was part of the "castle". Well, this was a head scratcher and wondered why I would be having a vision of a castle? But then later in the day I had another inner eye vision of seeing the pope standing at a distance with other clergy around him in the candle-lit halls of the Vatican. So at that point I figured that the Vatican had some kind of connection to that castle and the other building that was part of it.
    [Additional information: That above comment where I said that the pope and clergy were seen in candle-lit halls of the Vatican, I forgot to mention that one of the prominent candles in the foreground of that scene was a shiny gold menorah brightly lit up. I didn't think it was important until I found out what these visions were about.]

So I googled "the Vatican" in Google News and found out that today they started final negotiations with Israel to take over Mt. Zion in Jerusalem. Then I googled Mount Zion to look at some of the buildings in Google Images at that compound and found that they were the same ones I saw earlier today in a couple of inner eye visions during morning meditation.

As it is right now, Israel does not want to hand over Mount Zion to the Vatican and even made an announcement to the press that they were keeping it.

But does my having these visions indicate that Israel will end up turning over that compound to the Vatican anyway? Or did I have those visions because the timing of this dispute concerning Mount Zion and the Vatican with Israel have some kind of historical significance of some sort. Will do some research on this and will have to wait and see what happens.

Here's that article...
    http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...7#.UwbBQs6xSSo

"Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu's Office (PMO) released a statement Thursday affirming that Israel will not, despite earlier reports, give away Mount Zion -- including King David's tomb -- to the Vatican.

"All publications claiming that Israel was considering giving away all or part of Mount Zion to the Catholic Church are not true and are fundamental lies," the PMO stated. "The Israeli government does not have and has never had any intention of doing so."
    Last edited by Roisin; 21st February 2014 at 12:39.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (21st February 2014), halffull (23rd February 2014), naste.de.lumina (7th May 2014), SilentFeathers (21st February 2014)

16. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

I wonder why every time I hear about the Vatican and Israel I think of this person and those closest to her?????

Queen Elizabeth II will either soon pass away or step down as Queen....

For some reason I just don't see Charles as King, but William and Kate taking the stage. Charles is next in line but something will likely happen in my opinion to either cause or force William to wear the crown, to be king. I believe we will see this shift/transition begin soon, probably before the end of this year.
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 21st February 2014 at 14:20.
    SilentFeathers

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Roisin (21st February 2014)

18. Link to Post #190
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

If your predictions on that come true then it will be fun to watch all of the unfold in the news as we already know that Charles really, really does want to be king.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

SilentFeathers (22nd February 2014)

20. Link to Post #191
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    If your predictions on that come true then it will be fun to watch all of the unfold in the news as we already know that Charles really, really does want to be king.
    If Charles becomes king, it'll only be for a short time IMO.
    SilentFeathers

21. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Roisin (21st February 2014)

22. Link to Post #192
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 463 posts

I think the queens husband is quite old and a little unwell, so maybe you are correct and she will step down for him xxxxx

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

Roisin (22nd February 2014), SilentFeathers (22nd February 2014)

24. Link to Post #193
    Thanks

Moving on

Regardless if your religious or not, think of the Book of Enoch relating to DNA and GMO's, cloning, genetic and DNA tampering with animals, plants, and HUMANS.. all the ET/Alien rhetoric, etc......who's really to say these old texts are here say and bogus, especially the book of Enoch, which the Church totally does everything in there power to make people believe this book of Enoch is not an important writing, thus why it isn't in the Bible.....
    Keep an open mind and look at the world around you! The return of the Nephilim (corrupted DNA beings) is not all that impossible nor totally science fiction. The mad scientist are probably growing them in labs right now!

The Book of Enoch
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 22nd February 2014 at 15:12.
    SilentFeathers

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

halffull (23rd February 2014), Roisin (22nd February 2014)

26. Link to Post #194
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ha! That's the "official" stance in the Church but you'd be surprised how many private study groups headed by clergy there are at local Catholic Churches and Catholic universities on those books and others. There's a lot of academic intrigue there with such material.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

SilentFeathers (22nd February 2014)

28. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

This is another amazing development, the whole of the Vatican Elite has been restructured since Pope Francis became Pope....this weekend he "elected/appointed" 19 people to his inner circle, which is a HUGE move.

Also, Benedict was there, do we actually have two "acting" Popes right now?????

Former Pope Benedict joins Pope Francis in unprecedented ceremony

Recently we've also seen the Vatican/Pope Francis aligning a bit more with Putin recently and mentioning a keen interest in the Ukraine situation.

Soon Pope Francis will visit Israel

Quote Pope to travel to Holy Land in May amid peace push

Pope Francis told thousands gathered in the rain for his weekly Sunday blessing that he would visit Amman, Bethlehem and Jerusalem on May 24-26.
    There's many different angles that one can look at these developments and events. John Kerry has been quite active in the Middle East lately too, it seems to me that a major move may be made this coming May pertaining to an Israeli-Palestinian Treaty of some kind. I'm not sure quite what to think about all of this yet to make a reasonable prediction or forecast about it. It feels very "fragile" and extremely "unpredictable" to me right now when I think about the possibilities of a peace treaty being done in May when things are so chaotic between so many Middle Eastern countries right now.....and considering all the strong arming happening between the east and west power brokers.

We may actually see the fuse finally run out on the ridiculous drawing Benjamin Netanyahu exhibited during a speech about Iran around a year or so ago....

Obama promises security for ‘Israel – a Jewish state’ Recent History has proven that this man has a bad track record at being truthful.....

and we can't forget about another player directly involved in all of this; Queen Elizabeth II

The Queen and Prince Philip will travel to the Vatican where they will have an audience with His Holiness Pope Francis. The Queen has added a second foreign visit to her diary for this year, as it has been announced she will visit Italy in April.

IMO, what the Pope just did and his planned trip to Israel in May is directly connected to a huge shift happening right now and will play out completely over the next several months. It seems to me all the major global players are positioning themselves for the possibility of a major war breaking out.
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 23rd February 2014 at 16:52.
    SilentFeathers

29. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

halffull (23rd February 2014)

30. Link to Post #196
    Thanks

Missing Flight MH370 Prediction:

They will soon find the missing 777, Flight MH370, approximately 1500 miles SW of Perth, Australia and blame the whole event on the pilot, Capt. Zaharie Ahmad Shah.
    SilentFeathers

31. Link to Post #197
    Thanks

I was obviously wrong about the last post #196, or was I????? (it's what they're not telling us)

I'll try to be more accurate this time....

We are about to see gas prices soar! (in the next few months or sooner).
    They, yes, "they" will blame it on the unrest in Iraq, but in my opinion this is a economic attack on the west orchestrated by "The House of Saud"

Speaking of "Saud", next in line is Jeb Bush.....if not the next president, watch for him to make a major move on the worlds stage...."somewhere".

Food prices????? why in the hell isn't the media talking about the drastic rise in the cost of food?????? perhaps reporting on the rising cost of food doesn't create enough fear to fuel the archons!!!!! Any ways, watch food prices rise too and the quality go down. The most important thing on this planet next to water is food, yet no one is saying a damn thing about what's happening with the cost of food and the actual supply. Major famine will start to be obvious to many beginning mid 2015. Prepare now.

Economic collapse? yeah right! They've been predicting this for years now and it's all become....blah blah blah.....You can't have an economic collapse when your able to create money out of thin air! Typing in an amount in an account any time you want to prevents an economic collapse. "They" will keep the worlds economy propped up for as long as they possibly can and you can count on that. It's people like us that don't have the access code codes to type in an amount that will collapse....and begin to starve to death slowly, especially if we refuse to let the governments feed us!

The kill shot solar flare! we've been hearing about this for years now too, sure it's possible, but likely, I doubt it. It's all an illusion, when the kill shot comes in it won't actually be the sun, but just a group of idiots pulling a quick one over on the masses, an orchestrated false flag.......don't believe me? watch when it happens, it will only affect certain areas that will cause panic and also cause certain corporations to massively profit of of the "targeted solar flare" disaster.....

I could go on but I'm getting bored....

Added:

They distract us with illegal aliens crossing the border and the threat of the massive rising cost of gas, or, another high ranking official getting busted with a prostitute....or rebel Islamic fighters advancing...but don't tell you about food prices rising over 100% in the last couple of years! hmmm?????
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 21st June 2014 at 03:02.
    SilentFeathers

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Christine (21st June 2014), william r sanford72 (21st June 2014)

33. Link to Post #198
    Thanks

Event Prediction:

This prediction is being based on my personal opinion and due to what I am observing abroad concerning many recent world events. It is also being based on Intuition and just a plain gut feeling.

I do not consider this prediction totally meaning some doom and gloom event will take place, but, it actually could be something more subtle but having huge consequences. At this point in time I do not sense it being huge and deadly or subtle, I just feel something major will happen soon that'll cause "mass thinking" to be diverted from one issue towards another....if that makes any sense!

The Prediction:

Too many people, here in the states especially, are looking at too many things right now abroad and having many legitimate questions and doubts about what they are being told as truth. For this reason alone I'll predict an event is about to occur here in the states to cause many to stop looking abroad so much, especially towards Israel and Ukraine, and cause them to focus on this event here instead to a larger degree rather than looking at what's going on elsewhere.
    SilentFeathers

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

cfho83 (14th August 2014), Christine (1st August 2014), Debra (25th July 2014)

35. Link to Post #199
    United States Avalon Member Brakeman's Avatar
    Thanks

Nothing new will happen that hasn't already started happening.

36. Link to Post #200
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

There ((Will Be)) a False-Flag Terrorist Attack in ((AUSTRALIA)) within the next 12 months...

PS - If not even ((SOONER))...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 1 10 15 LastLast