+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 12 15 LastLast

Thread: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

1. Link to Post #21
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Default Re: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

Ill take a stab.. Using my own intuition

People will start out one morning in fear. Ground workers such as us will be able to help those few that will listen.

Inner freedom will be felt by many and realise that they have been relying on puppets to show them how they should live.

Many people will try to hold onto what they know or have been told is "civilisation" and this will cause confusion.

Big and harrowing choices will be made by all, Effecting everything..
    Last edited by bennycog; 9th October 2013 at 08:07. Reason: For silent feathers :) it is my intuition

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (9th October 2013), Christine (9th October 2013), Crazy Louie (9th October 2013), DeDukshyn (9th October 2013), Gardener (11th October 2013), jagman (9th October 2013), karelia (9th October 2013), naste.de.lumina (9th October 2013), selinam (9th October 2013), SilentFeathers (9th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (25th October 2013), Wind (9th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,139 times in 2,883 posts

Default Re: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

here's a good one...

By use of common sense and intuition....

The main stream media by 2015 becomes (by people like you and me) completely useless, irrelevant....

BUT; other sources of "updates" become even more rare....alternative media becomes illegal
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (9th October 2013), Chris Gilbert (22nd October 2013), Christine (9th October 2013), Crazy Louie (9th October 2013), Gardener (11th October 2013), jagman (9th October 2013), naste.de.lumina (9th October 2013), selinam (9th October 2013), soleil (9th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (25th October 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bennycog (here)
    Ill take a stab..
    Just to confirm, this thread is not for anyone to make a stab so to speak. This thread is not for anything but for who we are; it is not based on religion, astrology, Shamanism etc.......it is base on OUR OWN ABILITY....our own intuition.

predicting outcomes is really only based on the here and now (and our own intuition), base on patterns and cycles, nothing more, nothing less.

If I'm wrong so be it...
    Last edited by Christine; 9th October 2013 at 14:17. Reason: fix quote
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

bennycog (9th October 2013), Crazy Louie (9th October 2013), jagman (9th October 2013), naste.de.lumina (9th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (25th October 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 times in 391 posts

massive quakes world wide....but specifically a west coast mega quake ...

Visualize the Northern Pacific Plate cracking & thrusting upward in a jagged line running north to south....
    _/\_ <<< this upward thrust will push both Japan and the West Coast / California underwater....

I see this happening between March 1 & May 31..,2014.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

Crazy Louie (9th October 2013), jagman (9th October 2013), naste.de.lumina (9th October 2013), SilentFeathers (9th October 2013), skamandar (11th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (25th October 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Here's my current view: (pure intuition)

Things will keep going, there may be some interesting events happen in the next couple years but nothing too serious on the global scale. We will move on and the rate of change will continue to be steady and volatile. Could get interesting for a bit.

By 2017 things are notably advanced in terms of overall situation. Stuff is worked out by then, pent energy cleared, etc. Humanity begins a new phase of existence, more closely aligned with intended path - out of individual choice, after the truth is revealed to them.

The future starts to continue from here
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 9th October 2013 at 04:34.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

10. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (9th October 2013), Anchor (9th October 2013), chocolate (9th October 2013), Christine (9th October 2013), Crazy Louie (9th October 2013), Gardener (11th October 2013), Heartsong (9th October 2013), jagman (9th October 2013), karelia (9th October 2013), naste.de.lumina (9th October 2013), Nickolai (9th October 2013), onawah (9th October 2013), risveglio (24th October 2013), selinam (9th October 2013), SilentFeathers (9th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (25th October 2013), tnkayaker (9th September 2014), Wind (9th October 2013), Zampano (9th October 2013)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Anyone who has even moderate observational skills can say without any doubt that humanity is at crossroads now. We will either make it or break it... The truth is not pleasant to hear though, it would be much easier to bury your head in the sand. I don't really blame those who do so, because they just can't handle the truth. It's a hard pill to swallow, I know.

If the Sun doesn't start to do wonders soon then a small ice age will begin next year... Actually it has begun already and it will last for a long time. Winters will be more harsh and we will see more extreme weather events, more strong earthquakes, floods and tornadoes and possibly even fireballs. All of that combined with the tricks that the ptb are going to pull... They will resort more and more to violence and maybe even to a war. There will be revolutions all over the world because people won't be tolerating the financial injustice any longer. If the old system just doesn't drop dead suddenly it will deteriorate over the years and decades until there is not much left. Sounds pretty grim, doesn't it? Except for one thing called...

Hope. As long as there is hope then there is life. More and more like minded people will start to come together and form their own kind of small societies. In a sense Avalon is one of them.

I hope that humanity will somehow find a way to live prosperously again without the parasites that be. Perhaps there will be a public free energy revealing and it will change everything. Maybe we will find out a way to come together as a species before it's too late... The clock is ticking and there's not much time left. That's what I hope for, but I see it only as a possibility. I don't believe that anything is set in stone, there are always choices, both individual and collective. I actually focus more on the inner stuff these days and that keeps me balanced. If I constantly focused on the external stuff then I would be in a state of panic and it wouldn't serve me.
    Last edited by Wind; 9th October 2013 at 04:53.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (9th October 2013), Anchor (11th October 2013), Chris Gilbert (22nd October 2013), Christine (9th October 2013), Crazy Louie (9th October 2013), Gardener (11th October 2013), jagman (9th October 2013), karelia (9th October 2013), naste.de.lumina (9th October 2013), Nickolai (9th October 2013), Sérénité (9th October 2013), SilentFeathers (9th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (25th October 2013), tnkayaker (9th September 2014)

13. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Here is my prediction for 2014:

the TANAP project (100 billion dollar BP contract!) is going to have as much trouble as the Nabucco plan did.
    In fact by that time, the region may be so unstable that neither project works out. Europe will be starving for gas, the Middle East will be in turmoil and conflict with Europe, and Russia will be kicking back watching the fun and selling weapons while maintaining their stranglehold on natural gas to Europe.

*bow*

Quote The Trans-Anatolian gas pipeline (TANAP) is a proposed natural gas pipeline from Azerbaijan through Turkey to Europe. If constructed, it would transport gas from the second stage of the Shah Deniz gas field.
    *yawn*

Quote BP owns a 19.75% stake in the Russian oil major Rosneft, the world's largest publicly traded oil and gas company by hydrocarbon reserves and production.
    Quote Rosneft (Russian: Росне́фть, IPA: [rɐˈsnʲeftʲ]; MCX: ROSN, LSE: ROSN) is an integrated oil company majority owned by the Government of Russia. Rosneft is headquartered in Moscow's Balchug district near the Kremlin, across the Moskva River. Rosneft became Russia's leading extraction and refinement company after purchasing assets of former oil giant Yukos at state-run auctions. In March 2013, after completing acquisition of TNK-BP, Rosneft became the largest publicly traded oil company.[1][2]
    Quote BBC Hardtalk guest for September 10, 2008 was Mr. William F. Browder. Even though his investment fund is one of the largest foreign investors in Russia he was recently declared ‘persona non grata’ in Russia and has been denied entry to that nation.
    If you recall, TNK-BP had a recent flap and BP pulled all of their 150 people out of Russia. The new CEO of TNK-BP will be a Russian, not a person from the US or UK. That was announced last week. The line is drawn in the sand regarding Western Rothschild Zionist schemes to wedge in on the Russian energy market.
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 9th October 2013 at 08:12.

14. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

My prediction: this thread will have long ended and the vast majority of all the negative predictions made so far, will turn out to be unfounded.

Its a lovely day. Children are playing outside. The sun is going down. Tomorrow it will rise again and the birds will sing. In 2014 the same will happen, as it will in 2015.

People will see what they want to see.

People will continue to make mountains out of molehills.

The mainstream media is being exposed for what it is and that process will be ongoing over the next few years.

The majority are not evil and the will to good is strong.

Truth will increasingly prevail.

Today, increasingly, influential people are being caught in their own lies. High profile whistle-blowing has been intense. I hope for more, and that is also my prediction - there will be more Edward Snowdens etc.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

15. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (9th October 2013), 7eagle14 (12th October 2013), bennycog (9th October 2013), chocolate (9th October 2013), Christine (9th October 2013), Crazy Louie (9th October 2013), DeDukshyn (10th October 2013), Dorjezigzag (9th October 2013), Gardener (11th October 2013), karelia (9th October 2013), learninglight (9th October 2013), meeradas (9th October 2013), Milneman (2nd January 2014), naste.de.lumina (9th October 2013), Nickolai (9th October 2013), onawah (9th October 2013), Reinhard (10th October 2013), risveglio (24th October 2013), selinam (9th October 2013), Sérénité (9th October 2013), SilentFeathers (9th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (9th October 2013), tnkayaker (9th September 2014), Wind (9th October 2013), xbusymom (22nd February 2015), Zampano (9th October 2013)

16. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,076 times in 869 posts

This is an awkward one. I see the advantage of this thread, Ive often thought it would be nice to have one sticky place where we can share our intuitive thoughts and precog dreams. But on the other hand, I guess through various issues like timeline alternatives, TPTB swapping plan A for plan B and good old power of collective thought, a premonition that is valid today can easily change to invalid tomorrow.

Im always wary to post precog, mainly as Im a sensitive little soul who hates ridicule when Ive absolutely nothing to back what I say up apart from gut feelings and past accuracy rates (which also cant be proved) but also because I also believe that what we read, think and dwell on too much can be made to materialise through the law of attraction.
    💫 🌎 If you can see through the illusion,
    you are part of the solution 🌍 💫

17. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (9th October 2013), Christine (9th October 2013), Crazy Louie (9th October 2013), jagman (9th October 2013), karelia (9th October 2013), naste.de.lumina (9th October 2013), Nickolai (9th October 2013), SilentFeathers (9th October 2013), spiritwind (11th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (25th October 2013), tnkayaker (9th September 2014), william r sanford72 (11th October 2013), Wind (9th October 2013)

18. Link to Post #30
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Prediction 1;
    I honestly believe that there will soon be (approx in late 2014 or early 2015) a "program" that will have a frequency reading, a fingerprint so to speak, of an individuals one of a kind DNA signature (a wireless program to read DNA frequencies).....for identification purposes and for tracking. This "program' will be centered into a ONE and only supercomputer, perhaps CERN. (and other super-computer relay stations linked in to the main one may control certain grids or continents).

Note 1: Those that try to avoid or "opt out" of this mandatory (global) program will be considered terrorists and be targeted for removal/elimination.

Note 2: Those registered to this program (The majority of the worlds population) that make violations, do criminal acts, etc., will be instantly hunted down through wireless tracking and also will be targeted with mind control methods of torment/pain to make their evading capture almost impossible.

I hope I got this thread off on the right flow.....

Thanks fellow Members!
    The mandatory implementation of the micro - chip in people , in my view, will be the marker before and after .
    The implanted chip to facilitate the merge personal identification with individual frequency ( frequency of DNA ) .
    People who accept will be the future zombies , mass murderers , etc. . Ie , completely under the control of Kabbalah .

People who refuse to micro - chip will be considered extreme and dangerous for any reason that can be invented .
    The 'normal' life is impossible without the micro - chip ( access : money, public transportation , hospitals , etc. ) .
    These people will be resistance .

So the end date is the date of implementation of the compulsory micro - chip worldwide .

This war is happening on Earth 3D was planned in other dimensions ( low frequency ) . Thus , physical death is no breath if your personal vibration send you to these dimensions . There, the control is already full for a long time .

Fear is the main weapon , so if you can control your fear , you can choose your destination .

This prediction is based on intuition and accumulated reading .
    Hugs.

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

My pridiction was wrong (not that many thanks lol)

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Christine (9th October 2013), naste.de.lumina (9th October 2013), Nickolai (9th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (25th October 2013), william r sanford72 (11th October 2013), Wind (10th October 2013)

21. Link to Post #32
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Hey brother,

Ok...Here we go:

- The BRICS will finally finish setting up their own international trading network, independent of the dollar. They'll setup their own internet structure as well.
    - The dollar will suffer a huge depreciation, and consequently more countries will join the BRICS trading network.
    - The Euro will get back on its feet, for the same reasons (more countries will seek an alternative to the dollar for international commerce).
    - A woman will be elected as USA's president. She will have a very strong warlike mentality.
    - The USA will finally start a war on Iran, with the support of Israel. It will be a desperate attempt to boost their economy.
    - The muslin world will react, officially forming a resistance block. We'll probably see major terrorist attacks on US soil, some genuine, some not. An EMP attack will probably be involved, leaving important regions of the US in the dark.
    - The US will use nuclear weapons. Israel will be totally cornered and will order those attacks.
    - Israel will later be completely decimated.
    - The US will push South American countries to join them as military allies. They wont. Instead, they'll form a communist block under the control of Brazilian workers party (PT).
    - The US will be invaded by foreign troops. Those troops will use those FEMA camps as concentration camps for domestic war prisoners.
    - The world will be divided in blocks. Probably an Eurasian block, an Arab block and an American block (all american continent), under a new techno-socialist system. These blocks will be led by one council, ruled by members from each block.

Well...That's it.

Raf.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (9th October 2013), Crazy Louie (9th October 2013), Gardener (11th October 2013), Heartsong (10th October 2013), jagman (9th October 2013), naste.de.lumina (9th October 2013), Nickolai (9th October 2013), risveglio (24th October 2013), SilentFeathers (9th October 2013), soleil (9th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (25th October 2013), Wind (10th October 2013)

23. Link to Post #33
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

SilentFeathers,

Thank you for starting this thread. For those who think it is fear mongering, I would say it is far from that. It is using our senses, all of them to join some dots. How much do you think we change things by becoming aware of them? This is the side question that I put on the board.

You must figure out where you are in the matrix to change it. When you know that there is no fear or hesitation.

For myself and this comes from reading others posts, others who are dot connecting, from listening intently to as much information as I can gather and shutting out none of it.

My predictions are from going as deep as I can to confront the evil on the planet and to SEE where and how to change it from inside the manufactured reality. There is a phenomena that happens or has happened for me. I have penetrated the matrix and at the same time become extent of it. So I see from within and from without.

The primary force we have radiates straight from the heart... center there. All true shamans, seers and masters of reality have said this. Once understood, accepted and integrated you are home. Mind with out heart is a shallow shell.

So my prediction isn't really a prediction it is a knowing. We are at a critical crossroad, every thought and action we make affects the outcome and reality we are living in. All the pieces are actually visible and on the table. The question is what do we do? The question is what do you do?

I honestly can't say what I see yet... as it is a shifting landscape. All I can say is that presently we are going to go through a great upheaval, it has to happen. Gaia has spoken too. How we go through it and where we come out is already decided but we still have to walk the path and confront the reality. This is our own preparation for what comes next.

Look where you can't see yet. Keep penetrating and keep expanding.

Things to be aware of are ancient.ET.technology, the plan to pull.the.switch.on.the internet.is.imminent.

We are not out of the woods yet.

24. Link to Post #34
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Unnecessary and very scary political correctness will be punished in public, perps of this crime will be force fed large quantities of GMO tofu, drink a bucket of tequila to flush away a handful of ssri's, while singing Kum ba ya my lord for 24 hrs, small children and the elderly may throw silly putty at them between 13:00 and 14:00.

The Galactic Federation of Light didn't pay their power bills and leave our solar system, in the meantime, Iran however has developed Thorium reactors the size of a golf ball and will save the world instead, to the great dismay of whatever is left of the US.

Wilcock and Fulfort have been shot out of orbit, destination, Uranus, a satellite passing by will make sound and image recordings of them bickering over who can declare himself the Most High Cosmic Douchebag, this will be broadcasted live all over the Universe and the fight will end in a draw, they are both total douchebags.

Being all rugged, prepared and outdoorsy will become the latest new popular hot trend in the music industry and the new heirs of 'The Village People" legacy will be the unrivaled popularity of the middle aged fat f@ck boy band "The Bugout Fags".

George Carlin will reincarnate and reign for a 1000 seconds as the Dalai Jahjah, in his 1000 second rule, he will implement his "4 groups that gotta go plan", the already established FEMA camps will be utilized for the housing of these wonderful specimens.

Some very stupid and also dyslexic Vietnamese Egg roll selling guy, didn't get the "concept "micro chip" right, after deep frying 758 of them in batter and organic coconut oil, he said "Goddammit, you white mother@ckers, make them bigger, I ate 758 of them and am still hungry".

It appears Douglas Dietrich has found stunning evidence in his extensive research, that, after the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the Japanese invented the cleverest payback method ever by inventing high fructose corn syrup and by make it cheaper then dirt, they made a real killing, also a specially dedicated part of Japanese psy warfare operations, developed the "Yo mama is so fat" joke to put the icing on the cake, results of these operations are visible everywhere and simply astounding.

Dick Cheney is working on a career as a stand up comedian, part of his act will be aggressive and repulsive teeth grinding and telling extremely cruel torture jokes, this is however exactly as one could expect from a man with a heart made of exotic alloy parts that made him lose all contact with the last remaining piece of his human essence, the good part is, as we will all find out soon, his robot dance is absolutely amazing.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 10th October 2013 at 14:14.

25. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Common sense tells me

This is where its all heading -- perhaps in slow motion.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=Re8U_on4Gn4

I hope to be smiling like Kowalski
    without fear and finally free of the lie.

There is no replacement
    for displacement.

Now me? Curiosity is greater than fear - I am on the way out anyway - but having always been interested is the state of mankind - I am not too bored. It amazes how the majority really think nothing is wrong - and the minority think everything is wrong.

"Thou Dooky is luke warm. Yet still does olfactory damage!"

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Crazy Louie For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (9th October 2013), Christine (9th October 2013), Flash (9th October 2013), risveglio (24th October 2013), SilentFeathers (9th October 2013), skamandar (11th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (25th October 2013), william r sanford72 (11th October 2013), Wind (10th October 2013)

27. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,686 times in 774 posts

my prediction is, we need seeds. we all need to have and save and perpetuate heirloom and organic seeds. my intuition tells me this, i dont want to know what happens if i/we dont listen...
    unite, alright
    you know one thing about music? when it hits, you feel no pain!

28. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to soleil For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (9th October 2013), amandapoet (10th January 2014), bennycog (10th October 2013), Christine (9th October 2013), Gardener (11th October 2013), Mike (11th October 2013), Milneman (2nd January 2014), nomadguy (12th October 2013), risveglio (24th October 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (11th October 2013), SilentFeathers (9th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (25th October 2013), vmk22 (9th September 2014), william r sanford72 (11th October 2013), Wind (10th October 2013), xbusymom (22nd February 2015)

29. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sway (here)
    my prediction is, we need seeds. we all need to have and save and perpetuate heirloom and organic seeds. my intuition tells me this, i dont want to know what happens if i/we dont listen...
    This is probably the most accurate and most common sense prediction in this thread thus far
    SilentFeathers

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (10th October 2013), bennycog (10th October 2013), Milneman (2nd January 2014), RMorgan (10th October 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (11th October 2013), soleil (10th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (25th October 2013), vmk22 (9th September 2014), william r sanford72 (11th October 2013), Wind (10th October 2013), xbusymom (22nd February 2015)

31. Link to Post #38
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Last edited by Mu2143; 19th March 2015 at 02:14.

32. Link to Post #39
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

This is probably the most accurate and most common sense prediction in this thread thus far
    If I am allowed to add to that, I predict that gardening tools will be a very valuable thing to own, you should really buy some.
    Hand digging a well in your garden will become popular, real fast.
    Vertical barrel gardens will become just as popular.

33. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,686 times in 774 posts

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    If I am allowed to add to that, I predict that gardening tools will be a very valuable thing to own, you should really buy some.
    Hand digging a well in your garden will become popular, real fast.
    Vertical barrel gardens will become just as popular.
    and stock up on incandescent lightbulbs....i believe they will be illegal(?) before the end of october (IIRC - at least where i live) ...
    unite, alright
    you know one thing about music? when it hits, you feel no pain!

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to soleil For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (10th October 2013), fifi (10th October 2013), golden lady (10th October 2013), Milneman (2nd January 2014), SilentFeathers (10th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (25th October 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 12 15 LastLast