+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 3 13 15 LastLast

Thread: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,052 times in 2,877 posts

Default Re: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

Another thing I've noticed in the last several years (especially in the last couple of years) is that many events that are happening now involve MANY strange synchronizations, or what some may call coincidences.

The batman shooting, sandy hook, and the Elisa Lam death in LA come to mind as a few examples.

Perhaps recognizing certain "strange" things that are uniquely coincidental surround certain "developing" events may indeed help us to more precisely or more accurately see and or predict certain outcomes or conclusions to these developing scenarios.

We are in strange times right now for sure, it (to me) almost seems as if the universe is trying to help us or tell us something when it comes to these coincidences or synchronizations.
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 12th October 2013 at 13:23. Reason: added link
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Christine (11th October 2013), Gardener (11th October 2013), jagman (10th October 2013), nomadguy (12th October 2013), noxon medem (12th October 2013), risveglio (24th October 2013), RMorgan (10th October 2013), vmk22 (9th September 2014), william r sanford72 (11th October 2013), Wind (10th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Default Re: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

Not really predictions, 1 to 3 more like nightmares!!

1) Different fractions of multidimensionals have been working together but it's coming to a parting of the ways. Maybe an alien war fought over the ownership of this planet, using biological robots or hybrids. Is that why the need for underground bases, super solders and secret space program. Are there any good guys? Who have the goverments sided with? Are cosmic events a cover up for space wars?

2) The nwo marches on with more and more control. We become less human .Transhumanism Etc, etc.

3) The 2 above merged.

4) We regain our sovereignty, become more human, living in peace and harmony on this beautiful planet with the respect she deserves.

My intuition says 4 but what will it take to get us there??

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to golden lady For This Post:

Christine (11th October 2013), noxon medem (12th October 2013), risveglio (24th October 2013), SilentFeathers (10th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (25th October 2013), Wind (10th October 2013)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

Based entirely upon nothing but faith in my own eternal soul and spirit, I predict that "Miracles are going to happen and there is nothing we will be able to do about it."

This means to leave the door open for things beyond our imagination -- positive things. I do not in any way believe that any of the doom and gloom disaster scenarios HAVE to happen.

Be very careful of the word "inevitable." As far as I know, nothing is inevitable, especially if functioning consciousness is involved.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

Christine (11th October 2013), fifi (10th October 2013), Gardener (11th October 2013), golden lady (10th October 2013), karelia (10th October 2013), meeradas (10th October 2013), Muzz (12th October 2013), SilentFeathers (10th October 2013), ulli (11th October 2013), vmk22 (9th September 2014), william r sanford72 (11th October 2013), Wind (10th October 2013)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Just thinking.....

It's hard to use common sense/intuition to predict certain conclusions or out comes of certain ongoing designed crisis/events when those pulling the strings have little common sense, are unpredictable by all logical/reasonable assumptions, and are basically insane or are psychopaths.

It's not easy trying to predict the next action of an insane psychopath!

....but, we must do our best to try to think like them in order to try to stay a step or two ahead of their silly but VERY dangerous games.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Christine (11th October 2013), Gardener (11th October 2013), RMorgan (10th October 2013), vmk22 (9th September 2014), Wind (10th October 2013), xbusymom (22nd February 2015)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by sway (here)
    Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Quote Posted by sway (here)
    my prediction is, we need seeds. we all need to have and save and perpetuate heirloom and organic seeds. my intuition tells me this, i dont want to know what happens if i/we dont listen...
    This is probably the most accurate and most common sense prediction in this thread thus far
    If I am allowed to add to that, I predict that gardening tools will be a very valuable thing to own, you should really buy some.
    Hand digging a well in your garden will become popular, real fast.
    Vertical barrel gardens will become just as popular.
    and stock up on incandescent lightbulbs....i believe they will be illegal(?) before the end of october (IIRC - at least where i live) ...
    Or dont, and convert to LED.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Christine (11th October 2013), jagman (11th October 2013), karelia (11th October 2013), RMorgan (11th October 2013), SilentFeathers (11th October 2013)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Here's a tough one to figure out and to try to make any type of solid or accurate predictions about....

Is the government actually "TRYING" to create a revolution by all these crisis and events that they seem to be creating through some strange design?

Create the problem and come up with a solution.

IMO: These crisis/events are all related; Sequestration, fiscal cliff, debt ceiling, government shut down, the recent Syrian war fiasco/scare, events causing 1st and 2nd amendment rights to be in danger, several racial issues are being pounded in to the minds of the masses, Obama Care going into action, (those are what I can think of just off hand).

Now we are looking at the government basically doing financial terrorism to the American people with this shut down by laying off "non-essentials", targeting private business owners that rely on national parks and other government operations being open and their visitors/customers generating revenue/income for them, vets and active soldiers being disgraced (spit upon), I could go on and on and on.

It all seems to be connected and basically forcing the American people (even the sleepers) to wake up and stand up against the government. Now we are seeing protests starting with the truckers for the constitution ride and now the million man veterans march , I feel this is only the beginning.

Due to basically nothing but the actions of the government, both republicans and democrats (especially the Obama Administration itself) the seeds they are planting are causing most of the responses....action-reaction.

They are basically the ones causing this:

NBC/WSJ poll: 60 percent say fire every member of Congress

Americans' Satisfaction With U.S. Gov't Drops to New Low

In my opinion, the government is creating an atmosphere across this nation that is pushing people to "anti-government thoughts and behavior". What concerns me is that once people have had enough and start to get out of hand so to speak with their anti-government behavior, DHS and other government agencies can LEGALLY through the NDAA and other bills/acts step in and use any means necessary to squash and or "put down" any body they want.

IMO we are in an event crisis situation right now which is escalating at an alarming rate that targets the American people.

Also, this event crisis situation right now IMO is one of the biggest psyops/mind games I have ever seen in my life, the American people are being mind screwed beyond imagination/comprehension and are about to get hammered right on their heads bigtime!

I am seriously thinking that there might be a huge false flag type of event that'll happen soon to really mess with the public's state of mind and to further stress the population, such as a huge biological event/outbreak, or a huge terrorist event.

There is a part of me that does doubt the false flag terrorist attack though due to the fact that many of the masses are on to these psychopathic criminals. But I do seriously sense something major about to happen soon. Perhaps an event that'll cause a bit of chaos, stress, and confusion that "they" can't easily be blamed for, such as; an asteroid strike from a space rock they discovered a while back and kept "classified" or a man made quake and tsunami on the east or west coast....or a man-made provoked quake on the Madrid fault....we all know they have been warning us of these things for a while now.

If I had to make an educated prediction or guess relating to the things I've mentioned in this post, I would highly recommend that now is the time for all of us to get serious and pay close attention TO EVERYTHING that is going on right now and keep a sharp and critical eye out for certain actions in very high places that don't seem to make a lot of sense (or some moves that do make sense relating to this post).

I don't mean to be fear-mongering, I am just concerned for my fellow human beings as I have learned over the years that those in high places do NOT care about us one single bit and ARE capable of evil actions beyond imagination and or comprehension.

So it is in my opinion due to many things I've mentioned in this post and according to many things not mentioned in this post but I personally feel strongly about (through my intuition) that we are about to actually see a major move by those that are pulling the strings against the American people. I also feel it will be a series; like what we have been seeing happening, but a lot more aggressive and severe than what we have been seeing. (It's already started)

I hope I'm wrong about this but I felt I needed to say something regardless.

In the meanwhile.....

Last edited by SilentFeathers; 11th October 2013 at 14:32.
    SilentFeathers

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

amandapoet (10th January 2014), Christine (11th October 2013), fifi (12th October 2013), gripreaper (12th October 2013), karelia (11th October 2013), nomadguy (12th October 2013), peterspm (14th October 2013), vmk22 (9th September 2014), william r sanford72 (11th October 2013), Wind (12th October 2013)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

Bumping (and sticking) the thread. I've not yet compiled my own predictions! But I would like to take a little time to do so in due course.

Please keep them coming -- this is a very valuable focus of collective intelligent thought and awareness.

Best wishes to all (and thanks to SilentFeathers for kicking this ball!) ~~ Bill

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

amandapoet (10th January 2014), Christine (11th October 2013), jagman (11th October 2013), karelia (11th October 2013), RMorgan (11th October 2013), SilentFeathers (11th October 2013), vmk22 (9th September 2014), william r sanford72 (11th October 2013), Wind (11th October 2013)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,580 times in 2,838 posts

well my 2 cents.brief.DRONES...Drones..drones.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Christine (12th October 2013), jagman (11th October 2013), risveglio (24th October 2013), SilentFeathers (11th October 2013)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Bumping (and sticking) the thread. I've not yet compiled my own predictions! But I would like to take a little time to do so in due course.

Please keep them coming -- this is a very valuable focus of collective intelligent thought and awareness.

Best wishes to all (and thanks to SilentFeathers for kicking this ball!) ~~ Bill
    Thanks for sticking this thread Bill, I too think this thread could be a valuable and rather quite informative focus thread. Especially if we limit ourselves to our own potential and power by "predicting" things based on our own observations, intuition, common sense and experience. Seeing things from within ourselves rather than from outside of ourselves.

Added:

Just to note; Some of the most astonishing predictions are made mostly due to theoretical work based on likely probabilities and or possibilities, mainly by researchers using their own intuition and common sense....this includes people like us!

Prediction: : a statement about what will happen or might happen in the future (Websters)
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 11th October 2013 at 15:56.
    SilentFeathers

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Christine (12th October 2013), jagman (11th October 2013), karelia (11th October 2013), RMorgan (11th October 2013), vmk22 (9th September 2014), Wind (12th October 2013)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Apart from enfoldedblue, this is rather the doom and gloom thread. Maybe it should be its title.

My prediction: we wlll start reducing doom and gloom topics to bring light, life, higher vibration into the forum, each other, the world.

... I don't think I will have that many thanks(for doom and gloom lol)
    For me, doom and gloom would be an endless continuation of the sickness in today's world, and light, love and higher vibration is the potential for a new age of joy, peace, and harmony, following the labor of birth pangs into that new world.

My intuition is telling me we will have an acceleration of weather disasters, both human caused and the consequences of an expanding earth, the economy is about to smash into world chaos, and the psychopaths running the planet are planning a descent into their hidey holes beginning any day now, if not already in progress.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

Christine (12th October 2013), risveglio (24th October 2013), SilentFeathers (11th October 2013), skamandar (12th October 2013), vmk22 (9th September 2014), william r sanford72 (11th October 2013), Wind (12th October 2013)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snowflower (here)
    the economy is about to smash into world chaos, and the psychopaths running the planet are planning a descent into their hidey holes beginning any day now, if not already in progress.
    It is in progress right now ....just look what's happening across the nation right now. They are implementing another huge phase of martial law right in front of our face RIGHT NOW under the illusion of a "partial" government shutdown, or other words, during a current "financial crisis".

The last place they want people running to in a crisis situation are the national parks, national forests, etc., so therefore they are shutting them down now and arming people/agents to prevent people from entering them.

This is getting serious folk's, something is about to happen IMO, perhaps not today or this week, but perhaps within weeks or a month or two. (this winter?).

Armed Rangers sent to shutdown Businesses – Feds order Arrests & 24/7 Patrols in National Parks

I don't normally rely on infowars for information, but I know this article is rather quite accurate and that these things are happening here near where I live too in the National Parks, forests, etc.

So therefore this is not only a prediction about something serious about to happen, it is a wake up call that something serious is happening.....and escalating IMO.

Perhaps this is just another test?

Prediction: This is not a test so much as it is a preparation exercise/drill to condition the masses and to prepare enforcers/agents.

PS: if this is just happening for no particular reason or agenda (which I personally doubt), well, then we are simple just seeing arrogance and insanity working at its finest!
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 11th October 2013 at 17:43.
    SilentFeathers

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Christine (12th October 2013), golden lady (11th October 2013), karelia (11th October 2013), RMorgan (11th October 2013)

23. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,208 times in 5,679 posts

i don't see a whole lot changing in the next few years. I don't think i'll run into any of you waiting in line for watery soup at a FEMA camp. and if I do, and i'm really hungry, do not be surprised if I attempt to cut in front of you. I think the dollar will remain as is - quite unstable but still holding its ground.

more people will awaken to the realities of the world, which will unfortunately result in only more people being incredibly frustrated with their inability to change the realities of the world. I see 2020 as being a vital date, in the sense that we must reach a critical mass of 'awake and awares' before the elites shift into 5th gear, so to speak.

I predict that my receding hairline will continue to go back, and that it will eventually merge with one of those circular, helicopter pad bald spots that will begin to develop in 2016, and become fully mature by 2019. by 2020, my ability to attract the opposite sex will be on the wane in a major way, and i'll seriously begin to question the meaning of my life.

Bill will do an epoch interview with a major whistleblower...one that will receive serious mainstream attention.

the US will finally release its UFO files, but every main contact of significance, like Roswell, will be edited or blacked out, leaving only deliberately vague and ambiguous sightings...which will sort of satisfy everybody in a backhanded way: the gov can say "see, we're being open and honest!" without actually having to be open and honest, and the UFO buffs, although a little disappointed, will finally get the satisfaction they've desired, without really getting to enjoy it.

some wise Doctor will finally realize that those sh!tty oxygen detector devices used in hospitals only detect the oxygen levels in blood, which reveals very little about the oxygen content in organs, and he will say to himself: these sh!tty oxygen detectors only reveal the oxygen content in blood, which reveals very little about the oxygen content in organs..."...and he will find a way to develop a more practical device. many medical companies will lose $, and will spend even more than they lost buying off doctors and scientists in an attempt to discredit the importance of revealing the oxygen content in organs. books will be written on the topic, whole volumes, and the citizens of the world will read them thoroughly while sipping tepid fluoride soup. and in between strident declarations of global warming denial, they will say things like, "there is no proof that bodily organs require oxygen..." ..and so forth.

we'll be having this exact same conversation in a few years.

i'll be famous for a book i'm halfway done with, titled "Carnival". there will be a blurb on the back from a well known author that begins, "'Carnival', which is actually a wonderful pun on a number of things..." and it will be repeated by people that haven't actually read the book but want to seem like they have, ie.."hey, have you read that great book 'Carnival?" "why yes, I have, it's actually a wonderful pun on a number of things, isn't it?" that sort of stuff.

Rand Paul will run for president, echoing many of his father's idea's. he will be competitive right up to the end, when he gets shot.

i'll croak in my sleep somewhere around 2020. though there are many well meaning entities drawing me to the light, I refuse, deciding to hang around and move people's furniture around when then sleep, make loud noises, and just generally scare the crap out of everybody.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

jagman (11th October 2013), noxon medem (12th October 2013), petra (29th January 2018), risveglio (24th October 2013), RMorgan (11th October 2013), SilentFeathers (11th October 2013), william r sanford72 (11th October 2013), Wind (12th October 2013)

25. Link to Post #53
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,136 posts

I'll predict (without a time table)
    • freedom, well being and joy,
    • constant two way conversation with my soul,
    • and the ability to pop in and out of any reality to connect with anyone, any animal, any place I have ever loved, and do so on my command.

Why is this my prediction? Because this is what I want more than anything else.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 12th October 2013 at 00:18.

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (12th October 2013), Anchor (12th October 2013), golden lady (12th October 2013), Heartsong (13th October 2013), InTheBackground (12th October 2013), karelia (12th October 2013), M6* (14th October 2013), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th October 2013), meeradas (12th October 2013), noxon medem (12th October 2013), risveglio (24th October 2013), SilentFeathers (12th October 2013), ulli (12th October 2013), vmk22 (9th September 2014), Wind (12th October 2013)

27. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member heretogrow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,981 times in 498 posts

https://youtube.com/watch?feature...edded&aOL1mJjK

This post by Kiforall in another thread questioned me to ask what if! What If we in the the US wake up one morning and it is all over. Everything is gone. Your dollar would not by you a loaf of bread or a dozen of eggs and you are not prepared, That is where we are now. I was prepared once, years ago but we lost our house to the housing bubble and now we live with my folks who do not believe anything will ever fall apart. God help us if this happens. I am seen as a crazy person. Aside from a two foot shelf full of canned goods and no water this is all we have for a family of four and 18 other people who are close to us who will not listen. If this happens I will surely want to crawl under a rock... crazy or not!
    Last edited by heretogrow; 12th October 2013 at 14:55. Reason: Edit to erase link that did not work...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to heretogrow For This Post:

SilentFeathers (12th October 2013)

29. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member heretogrow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,981 times in 498 posts

I am not sure what happened. I followed my own prepasted link to check it out. It was supposed to be a short clip on the collapse of the us dollar as we look to the government for a fix on the shutdown. So sorry if this is not the case. As many who know me well know that I am techie challenged and I break machines and links

Kiforall if you could post your video here that would be most helpful!
    Last edited by heretogrow; 12th October 2013 at 01:27.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to heretogrow For This Post:

31. Link to Post #56
    Japan Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 times in 339 posts

Just guessing half on intuition, half on news out there:

BAD SCENARIO

Human touch:

U.S Gov shutdown is permanent.
    Dollar collapse + US economy
    China sells out its US bonds in panic
    World Economy collapse
    Riots in America = Law enforcements + constitution rights suspended
    WW3

Alien/black gov touch:
    Meteor showers
    Earthquakes
    Tsunamis

After match:
    Few people around but still controlled by elites hiding under ground.
    Money is back in place and it is business as usual

GOOD SCENARIO

Human Touch

US Gov is back in
    China and Russia pressure the US to get rid off the illuminati bankers
    World economy has a new standard (not US dollar)
    We somehow manage to survive under the clean up time

Alien Touch:
    Blocked most of meteor showers with just a few reaching Earth.
    Earthquakes and tsunamis small ones and located in specific regions.
    Humans get to see who is who and have a gold chance to re-start in a different way/pattern.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Azt For This Post:

33. Link to Post #57
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I'm wondering if anyone is interested in making a chart to track the accuracy of these predictions.
    Barring that, perhaps SiletFeathers could collect together an email group so that (sending out a reminder) everyone could reply/report their accuracy at the end of the year.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to 7eagle14 For This Post:

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 7eagle14 (here)
    I'm wondering if anyone is interested in making a chart to track the accuracy of these predictions.
    Barring that, perhaps SiletFeathers could collect together an email group so that (sending out a reminder) everyone could reply/report their accuracy at the end of the year.
    I'll think about this over the next few months and try to figure out how to put all the predictions that are serious and authentic and done through each persons own intuition (inner knowing) and try to make a single document. I'll give it its own URL and link it at the bottom of the the OP so it can be easily found and easily accessed.

In the meanwhile I suppose members will have to bump their own posts if one of their predictions come true in the future to let us all know they "nailed it"

It'll be interesting down the road to see who here has a sharp intuition, a critical eye/vision, and a centered and grounded inner knowing and that can "nail it" more often than not.....
    SilentFeathers

36. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

7eagle14 (13th October 2013)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rmauersr (here)
    I'll predict (without a time table)
    • freedom, well being and joy,
    • constant two way conversation with my soul,
    • and the ability to pop in and out of any reality to connect with anyone, any animal, any place I have ever loved, and do so on my command.

Why is this my prediction? Because this is what I want more than anything else.
    Thanks, this is beautiful, I want many of these things too.

I believe most of us want these things too, it's those that want the opposite (chaos, pain, and suffering) that cause barriers and obstacles which make it difficult for many of us to reach these places "of peace".

We, the peacemakers, will win in the end.
    SilentFeathers

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

golden lady (14th October 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (12th October 2013), Wind (12th October 2013)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Here's another prediction I made quite a while ago and started a thread about it.

I was way off on the date but I still think this type of thing is VERY possible and may likely happen any time now.

I wrote this first section in quotation on May 14th, 2012

Quote Aliens and the Vatican Connection

News may hit the world soon about proof that aliens do exist, either this year, 2012, or early in 2013....the strangest part of this "announcement" is that it doesn't come from the government, but from the Vatican....and the Vatican will claim they have been in contact with them. I do not feel it will be Pope Benedict that will the Pope when this announcement is made, so when he either steps down or enters the spirit world later this year, then will be the time to start watching and listening for this announcement to be made by the Vatican

For the Vatican to announce and take control of this "topic" now or in the near future would actually be a rather good "business" decision on their part, and many would rely on them once again......if the US Gov. made this announcement most would just laugh and not believe them as they really have no credibility anymore......the Vatican would gain religious, political, and more financial power big-time, and gain a lot of trust etc., basically through fear tactics, which they are masters of and have been masters of now for centuries......this "maneuver" by the Vatican would also give them (the Christian religion) power over their nemesis/rival, which is Islam....and basically power over all other religions at the same time. The Vatican would have an edge so to speak basically on all of humanity.

Who better to announce to the world that there really are aliens or that contact has been made other than the Vatican???? Regardless if it's true or not, they sure could do a power grab with a move like that and totally manipulate the world back in to submission....they are losing control of the masses and the dominate religion, what better way to enhance and strengthen their system of dominating and controlling the masses?

I can seriously see this happening and soon too. There's even been a conditioning to the majority of the world’s populations from Hollywood and the history channel etc., to lessen the blow/shock to the masses with making an announcement like this.......

Regardless if it happens or not (I think it will) it sure would be a great power move and business decision by the Vatican and their banker buddies to "corral and better control the herd" so to speak........

They have been searching the "Heavens" for decades....

Vatican Observatory:
    http://vaticanobservatory.org/

After almost two thousand years of being against the possibility of alien life beyond Earth, the Vatican finally announces that alien life outside of Earth may be possible....and they would welcome them as their "brothers".

Vatican says aliens could exist - announced in May of 2008
    The search for forms of extraterrestrial life, he says, does not contradict belief in God. The official Vatican newspaper headlines his article 'Aliens Are My Brother'.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7399661.stm

One of the largest banks/bankers, if not the largest "banker" on the planet delivers the Vatican a financial blow in March of 2012, a sign of financial infighting on the largest of levels, with the Vatican receiving a black eye out of the deal so to speak and being publically humiliated and embarrassed from accusations of money laundering etc...Or this could actually be a planned move by JP Morgan to show the public that they are not financially tied to the Vatican anymore, either way I find this development rather suspicious.

JPMorgan Chase Closes Vatican Bank Account
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...k-account.html

UPDATES:

The Vatican and the Banking Cartel and or elite made a major change in 1929 with the:
    The Lateran Treaty is one of the Lateran Pacts of 1929 or Lateran Accords, agreements made in 1929 between the Kingdom of Italy and the Holy See, and ratified June 7, 1929, ending the "Roman Question". Italy was then under a Fascist government; the succeeding Italian governments have all upheld the treaty.

The Lateran treaty was ratified on June 10, 1929 and money transferred hands (Big money for those days!).

The Vatican treaty Ratified
    http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/1005943

The New York Times article from 1929
    http://www.nytimes.com/learning/gene.../big/0607.html

As big money exchanged hands when the Vatican became “a sovereign country” again and also at the time Hitler was about to rise to power and also the Lateran treaty was signed in the same year as the stock market crash of 1929 (just a few months later of the signing of this treaty), many things were happening during this period of time and there even is prophecy that ties into this “change” of the guard so to speak in the Vatican.

The Vatican Kings, 1929
    http://vaticankings.com/?tag=1929

In recent years the Vatican has been accused of money laundering and other rather shady situations involving finance and even several sex scandals. Focusing on finance though and the recent development of JP Morgan closing there account or accounts with the Vatican Bank, we see “something” big going on, especially when the global economy is such in tatters right now. My personal opinion is that we are actually witnessing a bit of elite infighting, a shifting of “friends”, transferring of funds, and also a “showing of power and or control”. We could speculate forever right now trying to draw some conclusions to what is exactly going on, but for the time being it is obvious that something is happening, that’s for sure.

Money-Laundering Probe Sparks another Vatican Scandal - Friday, Sept. 24, 2010
    http://www.time.com/time/world/artic...021194,00.html

These scandals continue today.

Vatican Bank faces fresh controversy
    Thirty years after it was entangled in a scandal involving the mafia, money laundering and the mysterious death of the man nicknamed "God's banker", the Vatican bank faces fresh controversy.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/n...ntroversy.html

Four Priests Charged In Vatican Banking Scandal
    http://the2012scenario.com/2012/02/f...nking-scandal/

....and then there is this strange story that dovetails in to money laundering and financial corruption (criminal activity).

Italy to crack open mobster’s tomb in bowels of Rome church as part of search for missing girl
    Reuters Apr 25, 2012
    http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/04...-missing-girl/

You may be asking yourself, “What does all of this banking stuff and scandals have to do with aliens?” Well, nothing actually, but it does give a motive for the Vatican to do “something” to regain power and authority over a certain percentage of the masses again, since they have lost so much face over the last few decades. It is my opinion that soon we will see a move out of the Vatican to do just such a thing to capture the world’s attention and that will also “boost” their reputation of authority once again. I think it’ll be something to do with “Aliens”, such as disclosure of some sort or actual contact (or claims thereof) by Vatican officials. There’s more and more strange evidence that the Vatican may actually use aliens to their advantage.

The Vatican is attempting to get out ahead of the Extraterrestrial issues before the announcements by major world governments.
    http://www.educatinghumanity.com/201...n-contact.html

Vatican set to hold conference on the Existence of Aliens
    Posted by EU Times on Aug 21st, 2011
    http://www.eutimes.net/2011/08/vatic...nce-of-aliens/

Anything is possible, especially in these wild and crazy days in which we are living in. The Vatican claiming “contact” with aliens would not surprise me a bit, as it would make them “special” to be the “chosen ones” by the aliens, about every country on the planet would give the Vatican money to support their “relationship” with the aliens, and all world religions would “unite” with the Vatican to be a part of the process of building an alliance with these alien beings (real or unreal). Thus, the Vatican, Church of Rome, would once again be the “Leader of the World and humanity” in almost every way in the eyes and minds of the masses (most of the masses any ways).

Some interesting things added to the thread after May 14th 2012,

Quote More strange connections, I can't make this stuff up!!!!

The LUCIFER telescope!

By Greg Szymanski, JD
    April 23, 2010

The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.

There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.

With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.
    http://333crucible.wordpress.com/201...scope-lucifer/

University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope "Lucifer"
    Posted by Carol Petersen on June 4, 2010
    http://www.fwii.net/profiles/blogs/u...rizona-vatican

Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory launches LUCIFER Telescope
    http://redicecreations.com/article.php?id=10749

LUCIFER allows astronomers to watch stars being born
    The new instrument on the Large Binocular Telescope is a powerful tool that will gain spectacular insights into the universe — from the Milky Way to extremely distant galaxies
    Provided by the University of Arizona, Tucson
    Published: April 23, 2010
    http://www.astronomy.com/en/sitecore...ng%20born.aspx
    Quote Strong Vatican Connection?

Mystery surrounding 134.5 “fake” billion US dollars seized in Ponte Chiasso remains
    After two weeks a US Treasury official says securities were fakes. Italy’s financial police is silent. The case is still baffling and full of discrepancies.

http://www.asianews.it/news-en/Myste...ins-15556.html

Added: the date of this article is 6-18-2009

Quote from article:
    "The bonds were in the possession of two Oriental-looking individuals in their fifties with Japanese passports. The two men, were travelling from Milan to Chiasso, in Switzerland, on a local train used primarily by Italian workers commuting to-and-fro Switzerland for work."
    Quote Now that we have a Jesuit Pope, this thread/OP seems to make a little better sense (to me anyways)...

Recapping:

Quote APR 23, 2010 The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.
    There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.
    http://www.arcticbeacon.com/greg/hea...scope-lucifer/
    Many of these Jesuits believe in ET etc., some even think and are public about it that there is life on Mars. Just surf the web, there's plenty to read about their involvement in astronomy.

There involvement goes back a long ways too....

Quote Publishing of Galileo's discoveries produced varied results. Christopher Clavius, one of the leading Jesuit astronomers of the seventeenth century, used a telescope to confirm Galileo's findings with regard to the phases of Venus. While he was not ready to affirm Galileo's heliocentric theory, he did embrace Tycho's compromise. This act initially led to some success for Galileo, who made a trip to Rome in 1611. There he was given the support of Pope Paul V and was generally perceived favorably by the Catholic Church.
    http://www.netplaces.com/astronomy/a...ce/galileo.htm
    Do they believe in Aliens? Sure they do, some anyways....

Quote Do space aliens have souls? Inquiring minds can check Jesuit's book

By Carol Glatz
    Catholic News Service

VATICAN CITY (CNS) -- Galaxy-gazing scientists surely wonder about what kind of impact finding life or intelligent beings on another planet would have on the world.

But what sort of effect would it have on Catholic beliefs? Would Christian theology be rocked to the core if science someday found a distant orb teeming with little green men, women or other intelligent forms of alien life? Would the church send missionaries to spread the Gospel to aliens? Could aliens even be baptized? Or would they have had their own version of Jesus and have already experienced his universal or galactic plan of salvation?

Curious Catholics need not be space buffs to want answers to these questions and others when they pick up a 48-page booklet by a Vatican astronomer.

Through the British-based Catholic Truth Society, U.S. Jesuit Brother Guy Consolmagno has penned his response to what he says are questions he gets from the public "all the time" when he gives talks on his work with the Vatican Observatory.
    http://www.catholicnews.com/data/sto...ns/0506301.htm
    Do we need to think about deception? Yes, it is at historic levels right now and escalating.

The Vatican has now given the all-clear for Catholics to believe in life beyond our planet. The Rev. Jose Gabriel Funes, Jesuit Director of the Vatican Observatory stated in an interview that our universe is too big to rule out "additional forms of life even, intelligent ones."

Perhaps disclosure about aliens is near and it will come through the Jesuits, or Rome, the Vatican? What better way to unite all the religions in the world into one group with one common cause/purpose, etc., huh? all part of the new world order of course. TPTB can not finish this new world order agenda IMO with the religions of the world being "divided".....

Strange days indeed

The great deception is near IMO

Coincidence? read on....

Quote Extraterrestrials: Do they exist?
    The head of the Vatican Observatory thinks there’s a good chance they do, and that their existence would be in keeping with the faith.
    In a May 14 interview with the Vatican newspaper L’Osservatore Romano May 14, headlined “The Extraterrestrial Is My Brother,” astronomer Jesuit Father José Gabriel Funes said that according to his “scientific judgment,” the existence of extraterrestrials is a “possibility.”
    “Astronomers contend that the universe is made up of a hundred billion galaxies, each of which is composed of hundreds of billions of stars,” he said. “Many of these, or almost all of them, could have planets. [So] how can you exclude that life has developed somewhere else?”
    The Vatican Observatory is one of the oldest astronomical research institutions in the world, and has its headquarters at the papal summer residence in Castel Gandolfo just outside Rome.
    Its main research telescopes, however, are located at the University of Arizona in Tucson.
    Father Funes, who took over as head of the observatory in 2006, denied that the existence of other intelligent life-forms would contradict Christian belief.
    “As there exist many creatures on earth, so there could be other beings, also intelligent, created by God,” he said. “This doesn’t contradict our faith because we cannot put limits on the creative freedom of God. To say it as St. Francis [of Assisi], if we consider some earthly creatures as ‘brother’ and ‘sister,’ why couldn’t we also talk of an ‘extraterrestrial brother’? He would also belong to creation.”
    The Argentine Jesuit explained that scientists studying the question of extraterrestrial life have made much progress in recent years, and will soon be able to identify if other planets have the conditions necessary for life. He added that, in theory, forms of life could also exist in parts of the universe without oxygen and hydrogen.
    MORE:http://www.catholic.net/index.php?op...estaca&id=410#
    Quote José Gabriel Funes
    José Gabriel Funes, S.J. (born January 31, 1963 in Córdoba), an Argentine Jesuit priest and astronomer, is the current director of the Vatican Observatory.

In an interview in May 2008[1][2] he stated that the possible existence of intelligent extraterrestrials did not contradict church teaching[3][4] and ruling out the existence of aliens would be like "putting limits" on God's creative freedom.[5] He has speculated that such alien life forms could even be “free from Original Sin … [remaining] in full friendship with their creator.”[6] Funes' statements have clearly similar points to what the Vatican's Corrado Balducci also previously has expressed.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%A9_Gabriel_Funes
    Just a bunch of coincidences? Perhaps, perhaps NOT!

Quote Pope Francis
    Jorge Mario Bergoglio;[a] 17 December 1936) is the 266th and current pope of the Catholic Church, elected on 13 March 2013.
    A native of Buenos Aires, Argentina, he was ordained as a priest in 1969. In 1998 he became the Archbishop of Buenos Aires, and in 2001 a cardinal. Following the resignation of his predecessor, Pope Benedict XVI, on 28 February 2013, the conclave elected Bergoglio, who chose the papal name Francis in honour of Saint Francis of Assisi. He is both the first Jesuit pope and the first pope from the Americas. He is also the first pope from outside Europe since Gregory III in the 8th century.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Francis
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 12th October 2013 at 15:19.
    SilentFeathers

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Christine (13th October 2013), heretogrow (14th October 2013), jagman (12th October 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 3 13 15 LastLast