+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,052 times in 2,877 posts

Default Re: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

This is probably one of my most unique prediction like posts that I made on this forum thus far. (I also created a thread about this topic).

See thread for some VERY remarkable information (also see Vivek's thread related to this topic).

I wrote this on February 9th, 2013....

Brainwave and Thought Pattern Manipulation - AI Technology And The Invasion Of Our Minds

Quote Note: This is a "breakaway" thread from Vivek's thread here:
    I created this thread to keep a theory in a separate place and in order to not in a way derail Viveks thread.
    Please also read Vivek's thread, as it is VERY important and closely related to my theory(s)

Part 1
    The Propaganda Upgrade-What Is It? What is happening to common sense, logic, and reasoning?

Brainwave and Thought Pattern Manipulation - AI Technology And The Invasion Of Our Minds

My Opinion, My Theory (only a possibility for myself and others to consider)....

I personally do not believe this is an entity such as a goblin or ET playing mind games with the human race, I believe it is a small group of people now using new technology to further an agenda to dominate and enslave the human race.

This is a program put in place a long time ago mainly using brainwashing propaganda through the media/TV/Radio and MSM, political and corporate positions, etc. Now we are seeing, feeling, witnessing, thinking, hearing something "different:. People are noticing this new energy so to speak.

I believe some sick psychopathic anti-human individuals tapped in to some new technology (or enhanced something that already existed) and now has basically fine tuned some type of machine that can add to the great deception program that has been in place now for decades.

This new or dialed in technology has the ability of an advanced propaganda program, enhancing the already in place propaganda/brainwashing programs, in which it can not only fool people like the TV add's and BS MSM does, but it can operate at such a level it that it actually can manipulate brainwaves and thought patterns.

I believe this new technology is using the electrical magnetic system and possibly other EARTH energies, possibly microwaves and or HAARP technology and or all of it together to actually enter the minds of man and play games so to speak with brainwaves and thought patterns.

I believe that this technology was tested a couple of years ago on certain frequency levels which affected birds, fish, turtles, crabs etc, thus causing birds to fall out of the sky or fly in to the ground, massive schools of fish etc to either drown themselves or beach themselves,
    migrating animals and mammals to get lost, etc etc. A pole shift did not do this to these creatures folks!

I believe the human test began on July 20, 2012 with the Aurora shooting, but it wasn't dialed in right IMO. The rest of 2012 this machine or power source was fine tuned and on December 14th, 2012 went online so to speak with the Sandy Hook event.

Since the Sandy Hook event a massive propaganda campaign has went in to effect to divide people, to further an agenda to take rights away, to test out new communication propaganda techniques/deceptions (LIES) and this technology is affecting brainwaves and thought patterns causing an incredible amount of people to believe about anything the propaganda masters say regardless of how idiotic it sounds or regardless if it makes any common sense what so ever......

Something has changed since Sandy Hook, or perhaps escalated in a huge way and this is what I think it is, perhaps I'm wrong, but I notice something different with the majority of the population.

They are testing this brainwave and thought pattern manipulator everywhere in targeted groups too IMO. (It didn't work too well with Alex Jones on Piers Morgan's show did it?) It's only working well with uneducated drugged up already brainwashed people to a large extent and causing other more aware people to notice some confusion and other emotional feelings which causes us to clash and or pick sides, causes division, division even when we don't know what we are choosing sides for or why.

This technology is flawed and or not absolute. IMO

This brainwave and thought pattern manipulator is a man-made machine IMO.....and it is being used in an already on going propaganda and brain washing program that has already been in operation for years now.

The propaganda machine has been upgraded folks....

These are just my thoughts and opinions at the moment, my work in progress theory about what may be happening.

Take this post as you want to, wrong or right, something major changed in December and it wasn't the great awakening on 12-21-2012, it may actually be the start of the great brainwashed induced coma!

I also believe the CTB (critters that be) bragged about this new technology on a certain level in the Olympic ceremonies through some of the symbolism.

And also, remember Jessie Ventura's show about the towers being used for brainwashing programs? The show that basically shut him down to a large degree???? Hmmm?

This last photo looks like a control/power grid to me, not some pyramids from Egypt....

Ironically, wearing a tin foil hat may not be such a crazy idea after all.

There's so much more to this though, it's mind boggling....all the way down to fluoride, Monsanto, vaccines etc etc etc.

All of this is related and is part of one agenda.

I seriously think this is right in front of our face and isn't really all that hidden, one reason why I think HAARP may be involved. It seems to me that in order for such a program and a tool such as a brainwave and thought wave manipulater to actually work, that it really has to be out in the open. Perhaps it's invisible, but that doesn't mean it's still not in from of our face....such as radio waves and our TV's, etc.

I believe this technology is now wireless and using phones, computers, TV's, radio's etc etc. "They" upped the game bigtime in my opinion.....

Just spend a little time watching TV, specifically the news....common sense and simple logic doesn't exist much anymore and most people eat this crap up as truth. All the new TV shows coming out are about homosexuals, vampires, zombies, people against people, etc etc etc....it's all brainwashing and very dark IMO. It's bizarre and getting more bizarre....

This literal messing with brainwaves and thought patterns on such a large scale is beyond dangerous IMO. It could open up all kinds of things the "great scientist" only thought were fantasy and myths....we are about to see the world change in ways NO ONE ever thought possible.

All of this written above I really think is quite accurate in many ways, likely not accurate in some ways, and missing many many details and needs further reasoning and research.....but if I am just 10% correct, that is enough for me to take this seriously and to research and look in to it further.

Part 2
    The Super-Computer

Quote NSA Building A $2 Billion Quantum Computer Artificial Intelligence Spy Center, March 18, 2012

The NSA is a data center to house a 512 qubit quantum computer capable of learning, reproducing the brain’s cognitive functions, and programming itself.

The National Security Center is building a highly fortified $2 Billion highly top secret complex simply named the “Utah Data Center” which will soon be home to the Hydrogen bomb of cybersecurity – A 512 Qubit Quantum Computer — which will revitalize the “total information awareness” program originally envisioned by George Bush in 2003.

The news of the data center comes after Department of Defense contractor Lockheed Martin secured a contract with D-Wave for $10 million for a 512 qubit Quantum Computer code-named Vesuvius.

Vesuvius is capable of executing a massive number of computations at once, more than 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0, which is would take millions of years on a standard desktop.

The computer will be able to crack crack even the most secure encryption and will give the US government a quantum leap into technologies once only dreamed of including the rise of the world’s very first all-knowing omniscient self-teaching artificial intelligence.

The D-Wave Quantum computer boasts of a wide array of features including:

Binary classification – Enables the quantum computer to be fed vast amounts of complex input data, including text, images, and videos and label the material
    Quantum Unsupervised Feature Learning QUFL – Enables the computer to learn on its own, as well as create and optimize its own programs to make itself run more efficiently.
    Temporal QUFL – Enables the Computer to predict the future based in information it learns through Binary classification and the QUFL feature.
    Artificial Intelligence Via Quantum Neural Network – Enables the computer to completely reconstruct the human brain’s cognitive processes and teach itself how to make better decisions and better predict the future based.

D-Wave’s 512-qubit chip, code-named Vesuvius

http://information-machine.blogspot....puter.html?m=1
    This NSA super-computer may or may not be the culprit I am speaking about now;

I think the huge super computer is not being built, I think it is built and up and running. It's, well, processing data, and doing it in very strange ways.

Just imagine what a super computer can do with data collected from brainwaves and thought patterns, collecting thoughts on the surface and deep within all the minds on the planet, conscious and sub-consciousness so to speak...it can basically teach itself to be more human like....it will be able to "think" and basically quite accurately predict behaviors reactions, emotions, actions, etc etc etc.

Talk about knowing the thoughts of an enemy.....or of your own population in your own nation. Talk about a tool/machine to use to manipulate, control, and or enslave a species!

I truly believe that this super computer was created by mankind, not aliens as some suggest. These scuttler's/spider like machines that some people think they are seeing, are us, we ourselves, actually seeing in our minds, the working parts of the main motherboard and or hard-drive so to speak of this super-computer. Our brainwaves and thought patterns, our electrical and magnetic fields (consciousness) has been integrated into the wireless loop of this supercomputer In My Opinion.

The scuttler's are the data processors just like how google spiders work, but this super computer is way beyond our normal laptop or PC, its wireless and running off of brainwaves, thought patterns, electrical/magnetic fields of our bodies and of the Earth.

They finally did it!

PS: This supercomputer is not just reading/entering the minds and thought patterns of only humans, it's collecting data on everything with an electrical/magnetic field, anything that is capable of thinking or surviving/living with any type of frequency/energy field what so ever, such as animals, bugs, and plant life too.....

...and even the Mother Earth herself.

PS Again: Personally. I do not think it is only collecting data, I also think it is experimenting with "inserting" data too....

Update:

Just an added thought pertaining to why I think the "Earthing" book I'm reading right now with my wife may tie in to this...

I think this technology actually works better with organic/biological things when they are grounded. But, humans are not so well grounded; but because we are not well grounded (they know this), they would of had to come up with a plan to make us seem or act as we were grounded or synthetically ground us.....hence, insert/contaminate us with metals that act as a signal/electromagnetic antenna ....enter in mercury in vaccines, aluminum and other metals in chem-trails ...all this stuff is in most of our food and our water too. Our bodies are loaded with all kinds of metals (especially aluminum and other VERY HEAVY dangerous chem-trail metals). Although we may not be grounded well, we surely are detectable (easy targets) for this technology now because of this in my opinion. Besides, I feel they can quite precisely dial into our frequency too, which we emit regardless if we are well grounded or not.

Part 3
    Related Material

Quote Combining Artificial Intelligence with Mind Control
    http://www.engineering.com/Videos/Vi...d-Control.aspx

This is also a hint of whats going on....

Army developing ‘synthetic telepathy’

The U.S. Army is developing a technology known as synthetic telepathy that would allow someone to create email or voice mail and send it by thought alone. The concept is based on reading electrical activity in the brain using an electroencephalograph, or EEG.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/id/27162401/

Interesting but creepy stuff for sure!

PS: If people can project a thought in to a machine, it's silly to think that a machine can not project a thought in to people!

Makes me think about the Sandy Hook Experiment!!!!
    Quote ==Mind control==

Conspiracy theory and popular science fiction would have the world believe that the human mind can be remotely controlled. That individuals can be turned into mindless automatons and directly controlled by computers to produce sleepers or assassins. (ref 30) The reality is much less clear.

Interfacing remotely to write to the brain is performed using electrical interference rather like crosstalk (electronics). (ref 31) Much like a drill next to a television, the interference pattern is processed by the brain as information, a variant which induces sensations and feelings is known as Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation. (ref 32) As such, an externally generated monologue will be weaker than the internal monologue of the target subject due to a lesser signal strength. An over-powering signal would interrupt a wide range of neural functions that could impact critical autonomic systems resulting in death.

Two possible methods exist that could result in an individual killing another through the use of synthetic telepathy. The first is to leverage the natural behavior of the target subject, that is, use an individual who would kill another. The second is to induce psychotic symptoms and diminish their mental control (ref 33, 34) In both cases, the underlying mechanics are the same, to provide impulses and sensations that urge the individual to commit murder. This is not hypnosis, but merely physiological manipulation without the knowledge of the target.

Another area of interest and arguably more feasible, is the manipulation of political figures. (ref 35)Thoughts, sensations and impulses can be combined to influence political and personal decision making processes. A similar process can be used to effect the population at large to drive agendas or to maintain power for certain groups, undermining free will and self-expression. (ref 36) As the technology matures and expands to regimes throughout the globe, this will be a major source of concern for governments world-wide.
    http://deepthought.newsvine.com/_new...e-hidden-truth
    Quote "The HBP will build new platforms for “neuromorphic computing” and “neurorobotics”, allowing researchers to develop new computing systems and robots based on the architecture and circuitry of the brain," EFPL scientists said in a statement this week.

The Swiss project likened the research to the Large Hadron's Collider's exploration of the subatomic world, describing the Human Brain project as a, "CERN for the brain."

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/billion-eur...120811728.html
    Quote John Hall, author of A New Breed; Satellite Terrorism in America: electronic harassment, snooping and stalking technology, mind control and how CIA & NSA technology used to track, intimidate, biometric identification cards, satellite terrorism, the world wide implementation of the control grid. Topics Discussed: Project Galileo, Microchips, Biometric ID Card, Verichip, Sexual Assault, Freedom from covert surveillance, Agency Sterile, Multimodality System, GWEN towers, Cell phones, Mind Control, Frey, Microwave hearing effect, Manchurian Candidate, Murder of our foreign Minister Anna Lindh, Hearing Voices, Norway Spiral, de-population, John Holdren, How are People tracked? Biometric Signature, EEG, optical tracking, Haptic Devices, Smart Houses, Touch Sensitive Walls or an Office Building with Weight Sensors in the Floors, Loss of Privacy, Allergic to Radio Waves, Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, Inqtel, CIA funding, Skype, X-Box Live and more.
    http://lissakr11humane.com/2012/08/2...ology-youtube/
    Quote James Russell and team, produced this very informative and well researched film about the dangers of wireless technology. This important film will help to create awareness about one of the world’s best kept secrets. Wireless technology is a global and very serious issue which may cause health and environmental ramifications beyond any issue known before.
    http://vimeo.com/user8014212/resonancebeingsoffrequency

My note: The weapon that they are using to manipulate brainwaves and thought patterns and brainwash/control us with is hidden in plain sight..... each of us have one in our hands right now, clipped to our belts or in a handbag, or sitting on the table right next to us.....A CELL PHONE!
    This is just my opinion:

I personally think it is a mistake to jump down the rabbit hole and think that this wireless and other brainwave and thought pattern manipulation technology must be alien.

Don't get me wrong, considering all possibilities is a must and alien technology must be considered as a possibility.

Personally for me I DO believe that most of what we are witnessing is in fact "man-made" technologies. I look around the world and see camera's going up everywhere, extreme computing technology and apps, super computers being built in a couple of places, the atom smasher, HAARP technology, telescopes looking across the universe, etc etc etc.

To me, if this highly advanced alien technology was available, why are they resorting to "man-made" machines/technology everywhere? Why waste all this time and energy building super computers and surveillance equipment when an ET machine could do it all and no one but the operator would know of it???? It just doesn't make sense to me that Aliens are responsible for what we are seeing going on in our lives on planet Earth.

I also see holes and flaws everywhere with these technologies many are claiming are alien, huh?

As I mentioned in another post earlier, man made technologies being worked on in top secret would seem "alien" to us "civilians"....

Anyways, I am who I am and I will move forward considering this technology man-made until proven otherwise.....

Quote This guy was playing with this stuff we're talking about in this thread over 100 years ago....humans have had plenty of time since then to "fine tune" this technology. (Tesla)
    Quote Check these companies out (and how much their worth and what they do)

Qualcomm
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qualcomm

Kyocera
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyocera

This one is really interesting...
    Iridium Communications
    a system of 66 active satellites used for worldwide voice and data communication from hand-held satellite phones and other transceiver units. The Iridium network is unique in that it covers the whole Earth, including poles, oceans and airways. The company derives its name from the chemical element iridium. The number of satellites projected in the early stages of planning was 77, the atomic number of iridium, evoking the metaphor of 77 electrons orbiting the nucleus.
    The system is being used extensively by the U.S. Department of Defense through the DoD gateway in Hawaii.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iridium_Satellite_LLC

Iridium satellite constellation
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iridium..._constellation

There's quite a few other wild connections I found too with some other wireless and satellite companies.....
    This is interesting and important!

Quote The first thing that you must fully understand is that we are all electromagnetic entities! Every single cell in our bodies is a tiny electric storage battery and generator. Every organ is part of an electrical grid. We live and breathe with electromagnetism. It is everywhere all around us. The air we inhale is full of electromagnetism, as are the clothes and fabrics, which cover our bodies. Within our bodies, this electricity flows through us like water through an extremely complex network of river channels.

Qigong & The Power of Magnetic Fields
    http://developyourenergy.net/qigong-...gnetic-fields/

THE BIO-ENERGY FIELD The body has an energy field - more accurately, the bio-energy field has a body. That bio-energy field is a field of light encoded information. In the ancient Celtic tradition they had a word for photon called "lutz" or light encoded information. You can think of that bioenergy field as a holographic image of yourself. There is a holographic image of yourself for every cell in your body, every molecule in your body, and one for all of you. We relate to this physical body as reality just as we relate to this table as reality. Literally they are holographic morphogenic images of energy. There is a vast distance in between every nucleus of the atom and its electrons, and in between there is just vacuum, space, nothing else. That is what physical reality is made up of. So literally, our bodies are really holographic images. Holographic images of reality are held together by photons that carry information that tell everything above them, the electrons and the atoms, and everything below them where they need to be and what they need to do. Photons remember where everything is. They have memory and they have information carrying potential.

WE ARE ALL ELECTROMAGNETIC BEINGS The human body grounds electromagnetic radiation in the environment because of the electrical conductivity of our body. It is attracted to us. All living systems are based on electromagnetic energy. Every cell in your body is generating an electromagnetic field, every plant, every rock, the planet itself, the whole universe is made up of energy. It is true that man-made electromagnetic radiation is not the only source of random photons in the environment, but the problem is these frequencies which we have never encountered before are a whole different spectrum of frequencies than the living system uses.

THE NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS
    http://www.consumerhealth.org/articl...19990303201129

Electromagnetic radiation
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_radiation
    Will update with more soon.....

Update: Added Thoughts....

This may be even simpler to explain regardless of how complex this technology is, or even considering that this technology is many years ahead of us and alien in nature to some degree (such as technology reversed engineered from an alien vehicle or discovered by a scientist and is not correctly or completely understood )....

The question is; Regardless of how or where this technology came from and what it is actually capable of or intended for, what would a few psychopathic greedy humans really want to use it for??????? Would the humans who either discovered/created this technology or reversed engineered it really want to use it for the benefit of humanity and the Earth????? or would they want to use it to benefit themselves only???? Do these few greedy and power hungry humans using and controlling this technology really want to save humanity or to enslave humanity?????

I think we can pretty much guesstimate what the "people" in control of this technology would want to use it for....

Perhaps these "people" are in fact, getting lazy so to speak, relying too much on technology/machines to do their dirty work rather than the true power of the human spirit and consciousness itself.????

This is what I believe because if this technology trumped the human spirit and our true conscious/spiritual potential, we'd be toast by now and completely defeated. It seems as it is right now, this technology can only manipulate and trick the body, mind, soul, spirit, and free will, not dominate/become it, and absolutely control it.

In a way, I think the "sorcerer" is getting lazy or weak and relying too much on technology......

I'm gonna be the "opti mystic" one

I believe we are a bit more powerful than we realize, especially when it comes to AI machines/technology. I see this stuff very closely related to our computers in a way (but much more advanced of course). Even so, I still think in order for it to "absolutely" control us, we would have to submit to it so to speak, or totally be unaware of it.

Our spiritual strength or wisdom/awareness acts like a virus scanner so to speak. It (the manipulation software) doesn't load right in to our minds if we don't want it too or when we fight it so to speak the program is corrupted. On the other hand, a dumbed down individual who could care a less and doesn't have a clue is wide open to it and the program loads properly.....(the Obama phone lady like people?)

As I mentioned earlier, as it stands now, I think this is man made and a bit simpler than we are thinking it is....it may actually be in it's infancy so to speak.....

PS: we don't just receive wave like energy (electromagnetic, etc) we also emit it....it's a two way street IMO when it comes to this technology.

Update:

They are allowing us "civilians" to "play" with the outdated and "simple" version of this technology....

Quote The Helicopter That Reads Your Brainwaves
    The company envisions the product being used for "entertainment, personal training of mental focus or relaxation, and as an aid to teaching science and technology from middle school through to university level." The toy, called the Puzzlebox Orbit, is a system in three parts: a flying sphere (the helicopter), a pyramid-shaped remote that steers the helicopter with infrared LEDS, and a headset that reads brainwaves and signals data to the pyramid.

That final part is made by brain-computer interface technology company NeuroSky, and uses electroencephalography (EEG) (a fancy word for brainwave detection) to monitor the brain's changing states of electric activity. The hardware can tell if the brain is concentrating or relaxing, for example, and sends that information to the pyramid, causing the helicopter to take off.
    http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...r-brai-2012-11
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Christine (13th October 2013), RMorgan (22nd October 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

Default Re: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Quote Posted by Snowflower (here)
    the economy is about to smash into world chaos, and the psychopaths running the planet are planning a descent into their hidey holes beginning any day now, if not already in progress.
    It is in progress right now ....just look what's happening across the nation right now. They are implementing another huge phase of martial law right in front of our face RIGHT NOW under the illusion of a "partial" government shutdown, or other words, during a current "financial crisis".

The last place they want people running to in a crisis situation are the national parks, national forests, etc., so therefore they are shutting them down now and arming people/agents to prevent people from entering them.

This is getting serious folk's, something is about to happen IMO, perhaps not today or this week, but perhaps within weeks or a month or two. (this winter?).

Armed Rangers sent to shutdown Businesses – Feds order Arrests & 24/7 Patrols in National Parks

I don't normally rely on infowars for information, but I know this article is rather quite accurate and that these things are happening here near where I live too in the National Parks, forests, etc.

So therefore this is not only a prediction about something serious about to happen, it is a wake up call that something serious is happening.....and escalating IMO.

Perhaps this is just another test?

Prediction: This is not a test so much as it is a preparation exercise/drill to condition the masses and to prepare enforcers/agents.

PS: if this is just happening for no particular reason or agenda (which I personally doubt), well, then we are simple just seeing arrogance and insanity working at its finest!
    I suppose this is just a "coincidence" too.....or is it just another phase of the ongoing "drill"?

Quote A possible glitch in a computer system upgrade was causing major problems nationwide with the Electronic Benefits Transfer System on Saturday, as a countless number of shoppers found themselves stranded at the register.

Reports from around the country began pouring in around 9 a.m. on Saturday that customers’ EBT cards were not working in stores.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/10/1...n-on-saturday/

FOOD STAMP DEBIT CARDS NOT WORKING IN MANY STATES
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 12th October 2013 at 21:03.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Christine (13th October 2013), InTheBackground (18th October 2013), KiwiElf (14th October 2013), RMorgan (22nd October 2013)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,136 posts

I'll gamble at more predictions:

Many of those with attention captured by dire predictions:
    • Will be doing little or nothing to become a little more self reliant.
    • Are extremely reluctant to simplify their life style.
    Dire predictions can be used in a positive way, if used to stimulate preparation for difficult times ahead of unknown duration and magnitude.

Without using dire predictions in a positive way, the worry and fear only feeds the dark side. It is better not to feed the dark side.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 13th October 2013 at 02:48.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (14th October 2013), Alekahn2 (23rd October 2013), c0rv0 (24th October 2013), Christine (13th October 2013), KiwiElf (14th October 2013), risveglio (24th October 2013), RMorgan (22nd October 2013), SilentFeathers (12th October 2013)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

This is what I'm figuring will happen soon....RE: it's hard to predict the actions of a psychopath(s), or complete idiots!

Government Shutdown/Debt Ceiling Crisis Prediction:

Very soon, possibly even today, but before the end of this week, the republicans and democrats will come to some sort of legislative agreement to raise the debt ceiling (temporarily) but Caligula, whoops, I mean Obama may refuse to sign it and instead do an executive order raising the debt ceiling (and more).

Obama may actually publicly "ridicule" both parties this week, which will cause even more confusion, even in the MSM.

Either way, I feel this issue will be "taken care of" so to speak this week and replaced with another crisis, another illusion, something even more ridiculous and "out of the blue".
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 14th October 2013 at 15:03.
    SilentFeathers

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

heretogrow (17th October 2013), InTheBackground (18th October 2013), KiwiElf (14th October 2013), RMorgan (22nd October 2013), Sunny-side-up (25th October 2013)

9. Link to Post #65
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

And maybe,... just maybe, WE are creating all of it... is the dog wagging the tail, or tail wagging the dog? Are we beginning to collectively create, manifest into reality, what we believe will happen?

10. Link to Post #66
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,136 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    And maybe,... just maybe, WE are creating all of it... is the dog wagging the tail, or tail wagging the dog? Are we beginning to collectively create, manifest into reality, what we believe will happen?
    A big "YES", I strongly suspect.

It is good to be aware of issues that are likely to negatively impact one's freedom and well being, but put more attention on what feels good.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 14th October 2013 at 14:37.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

KiwiElf (14th October 2013), SilentFeathers (14th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (25th October 2013)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    I believe what we are observing are things manifesting that we don't want to happen, that we would rather not see manifest in to the collective reality....things being created by some others with bad intentions and for sinister reasons or purposes.

Perhaps too many of us good folk's have just been too lazy, dumbed-down, or just simply not involved in this collective reality and let things get way to out of control by these select few with bad intentions.

While most of us, for the last few decades for sure, have been distracted and busy working and filling up homes and storages with junk, eating like pigs and watching way too much TV, the other side has been hard at work "creating"......creating an almost fool-proof way to take all the "stuff" away from us, and to physically and spiritually completely enslave us.

I reckon it's time for us to wake up and get involved "creating" ourselves.....obviously those in charge are not doing a very good job and are not including most of us in their future that "they" are creating and manifesting in this collective reality that we are also a part of.
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 14th October 2013 at 17:56.
    SilentFeathers

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

KiwiElf (14th October 2013), risveglio (24th October 2013), RMorgan (22nd October 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (14th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (25th October 2013)

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

I'm bumping this post to add to it, update, and to also add a few more predictions I feel are related.....

This is what I'm figuring will happen soon....RE: it's hard to predict the actions of a psychopath(s), or complete idiots!

Government Shutdown/Debt Ceiling Crisis Prediction:

Very soon, possibly even today, but before the end of this week, the republicans and democrats will come to some sort of legislative agreement to raise the debt ceiling (temporarily) but Caligula, whoops, I mean Obama may refuse to sign it and instead do an executive order raising the debt ceiling (and more).

Obama may actually publicly "ridicule" both parties this week, which will cause even more confusion, even in the MSM.

Either way, I feel this issue will be "taken care of" so to speak this week and replaced with another crisis, another illusion, something even more ridiculous and "out of the blue".
    ADDED:

Reading between the lines a little bit....

Quote Capitol Hill talk regarding the Senate deal apparently includes a provision that would take away the Congress’ power to increase the debt ceiling.
    SOURCE
    This signals to me that "they" are doing everything they can to "prevent" the total collapse of the economy/dollar for as long as possible, destroying or taking power away from the house and especially those DARN Republicans along the way. In the bigger picture giving the president more dictator like powers.

They'll keep raising the debt ceiling early next year and again and again, it'll only stop when the rest of the world makes it stop, when the rest of the worlds chooses another currency and or declares war against the USA, IMO.

Chinese agency downgrades US credit rating

I'm sure there's a lot more going on behind the scenes but right after the deal was made yesterday I heard the words "immigration reform" spewed out by Obama and several other democrats several times.....Obama even said something like this, "Now that we can get this issue behind us we can work on some real important things, like immigration reform". HUH????? SERIOUSLY?

Obama Promises Push For Immigration Reform “The Day After” Debt Ceiling Resolved

What???? Now are they going to create some sort of border crisis that harms the American people and tell us the only way they can fix it is to reform immigration????? That they must allow amnesty and open borders to create jobs?

We are really being played like a cheap fiddle!

During the vote last night this happened:

House Stenographer Yanked From Chamber Ranting About God, Freemasons

This is a signal that there are people in tight and right in their face that are in disagreement with what's going on, just most are to cowardly to stand up and say anything....except for this woman, but of course she was forcefully dragged out of there and removed/silenced.

IMO it's not just the civilian population being stripped of their rights and enslaved, but now they are openly stripping the rights of any opposition in the government too.

The shut down? The debt ceiling? Hmmm????? I think this was just another false flag event or drill to knock the hell out of congress/republicans/conservatives and strip power away from them, to make them look more like the enemy, to weaken all of us who "disagree" with liberal absolution. In the bigger picture, this whole ordeal was to make the constitution and bill of rights even weaker.

Proof? well, just before the shut down they had all the money in the world to bomb and or go to war with Syria....and possibly even Iran, but right after October 3rd they were broke and basically financially attacked the American civilian population? Hmmm, proof this was all just a fear tactic operation to brainwash the American people, to harm the conservative aspect of government, to strip away rights, a power grab so to speak. The take down is ramping up drastically IMO.

More predictions:

Watch for more false flags, an event or series of events (big events IMO) to re-open the whole gun control issue again within the government. (resulting in executive orders being signed in the name of national security).

A bio attack or a strain of nasty flu/virus being released to make tons of people sick, forcing people to seek treatment, thus forcing them to sign up for Obama Care. (A forced ObamaCare registration event so to speak).

A false flag cyber attack affecting banks....and yes, entitlement like programs such as social security, also; and food stamps, welfare checks, unemployment checks, money to schools, etc etc. They'll probably say it's just another glitch, perhaps by a mouse chewing through some wires!!!!. (This glitch or cyber attack event will basically usher in the massive militarization and policing of the internet/world wide web so to speak).

Am I being a doomer and gloomer? perhaps so; but IMO it is wise to prepare for these possibilities as they are very real possibilities if one is paying attention and have somewhat of a habit watching greedy, immoral, and heartless psychopaths at work.

Prepare the best you can to protect your happiness and way of living the best you can against the actions of people who could care a less about you and or have an agenda to steal your happiness and way of living out from under you and your loved ones.....

Look around at what's happening in the world, I'm not fear-mongering, I am simply bring to light some VERY REAL possibilities with these predictions.

Last edited by SilentFeathers; 18th October 2013 at 17:22.
    SilentFeathers

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Alekahn2 (23rd October 2013), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2013), Christine (22nd October 2013), InTheBackground (18th October 2013), KiwiElf (19th October 2013), nomadguy (23rd October 2013), RMorgan (22nd October 2013), Sunny-side-up (25th October 2013)

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

I'm bumping this post and adding a few more comments to it, because I really do think that this will happen this winter.

Another prediction;

It's the more subtle and less vivid things that get my attention....

2012? End of the world? Zombie Apocalypse ?????

Nada, perhaps just a flu pandemic.....

Prediction: About December 2013 or January 2014 a flu pandemic will break out causing many to seek vacination.....more will die from the vacination than from the actual flu.

I predict this not only from intuition, but from the governments track record.....they can't help but to screw up!

I totally believe that this flu or strange virus outbreak will happen this winter (before March 2014) and will be a manufactured crisis on a very large scale, with one of the main sinister intentions of it being to get as many people enrolled and controlled by ObamaCare as possible, and as fast as possible.

Emergency Rooms and Doctor Offices will become ObamaCare enrollment offices in a sense and people will not be treated until they "sign on the dotted line" so to speak, hence enrolling or registering with the government (ObamaCare).

There are several claiming that a flu like virus may be started by nano technology, regardless of nano technology or an actually live virus being released, it'll basically have the same result.....problem, reaction, solution.
    SilentFeathers

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd October 2013), Christine (22nd October 2013), Hervé (23rd October 2013), nomadguy (23rd October 2013), RMorgan (22nd October 2013)

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

Bumping the thread as well.

I promised earlier I'd return with a contribution, but I'm still mulling it over.

As a really top-level summary of my personal position:

• I'm in Ecuador for a reason. No accidents. I'm here to prepare, with the Ecuador Ground Crew, to be in a solid position to assist others if necessary. I hold this daily as a fact.
    • Things in the Northern Hemisphere (North America and Europe) are very likely to get worse before they get better.
    • How much worse, I don't know. Some things are not set, and some planned events may have have been mitigated/prevented. But the tiger is cornered and is very dangerous there.
    • It may well be wise for some people to consider getting out of the US before bad things start to happen.
    • There are likely to be increasing restrictions or blocks on transferring funds and assets out of the US (and indeed, from any country to anywhere else). Plan for this if you can. Not good to be getting on a plane with your family and 200 lbs of hastily-packed baggage and having to leave everything else behind.

Among the POSSIBLE events/situations between now and the end of 2014 are:

1. A false-flag event in the continental US that will make 9/11 look small in comparison (nuclear event, biochemical event, or an enormous 'natural' disaster).
    2. A major developing problem in Fukushima that will (at last) attract global attention and real concern.
    3. US attacks on Syria and/or Iran, with trumped-up justification (which will not be convincing to the international community at all).
    4. Major failures in telecoms and the internet (whether engineered or not).
    5. A global financial collapse and forced reset, which will affect everyone on the planet in one way or another.
    6. Any of the above might justify domestic crackdowns in the US -- the worst case being heavy martial law and open warfare against patriots, the best case being steadily increasing restrictions on gun ownership, communications, travel, money transfers, and open-air meetings.
    I should also add:
    7. The possibility (still) of serious solar problems IF the solar maximum is a double-peak, the second peak not yet reached.

19. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (24th October 2013), 7eagle14 (28th October 2013), Alan (22nd October 2013), Alekahn2 (23rd October 2013), amandapoet (10th January 2014), c0rv0 (24th October 2013), Christine (22nd October 2013), Cognitive Dissident (23rd October 2013), fifi (25th October 2013), Flash (24th October 2013), Hervé (23rd October 2013), InTheBackground (22nd October 2013), jackovesk (4th November 2013), Jean-Marie (23rd October 2013), johnf (23rd October 2013), kanishk (22nd October 2013), KiwiElf (2nd November 2013), Lost Soul (23rd October 2013), Magnus (22nd October 2013), nomadguy (23rd October 2013), Paladin14 (23rd October 2013), Richard S. (23rd October 2013), risveglio (24th October 2013), RMorgan (22nd October 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (22nd October 2013), SilentFeathers (22nd October 2013), Spirithorse (22nd October 2013), Sunny-side-up (3rd January 2014), vmk22 (10th September 2014), Wind (22nd October 2013), Yoda (22nd October 2013)

20. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

1. A false-flag event in the continental US that will make 9/11 look small in comparison (nuclear event, biochemical event, or an enormous 'natural' disaster).
    2. A major developing problem in Fukushima that will (at last) attract global attention and real concern.
    3. US attacks on Syria and/or Iran, with trumped-up justification (which will not be convincing to the international community at all).
    5. A global financial collapse and forced reset, which will affect everyone on the planet in one way or another.
    6. Any of the above might justify domestic crackdowns in the US -- the worst case being heavy martial law and open warfare against patriots, the best case being steadily increasing restrictions on gun ownership, communications, travel, money transfers, and open-air meetings.
    I should also add:
    7. The possibility (still) of serious solar problems IF the solar maximum is a double-peak, the second peak not yet reached.
    These are all VERY likely IMO.....the Fukushima one is really popping out to me for some reason.

Another thing I've been thinking lately about is that we've had a southern event (BP oil gusher), a western event (Fukushima), perhaps we are in the works for a central event (Madrid/Bio?) or an eastern event (Nuke/Bio/Tsunami?). The only type of northern event I can think of right now would be a disastrous cold and snow event (Weather)....

We've in a sense had Sandy hit on the East but I don't really think that compares much with the BP event or Fukushima.

Regardless, I can sense something rather big happening before March 2014, actually, I sense a series of events coming that will be rather serious and basically grab the world's attention......

Focusing on the BP and Fukushima events, these were/are food destroying and illness causing events, my "educated guess" would be that at least one of the larger possible coming events will be a food destroying and illness causing event IMO....probably shared with a natural disaster happening too at or about the same time.

I'm just rambling and speculating, but, I think the controllers/psychopaths are about to bust a move soon.....
    SilentFeathers

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd October 2013), Christine (22nd October 2013), Flash (24th October 2013), InTheBackground (22nd October 2013), johnf (23rd October 2013), KiwiElf (2nd November 2013), Lost Soul (23rd October 2013), Magnus (22nd October 2013), nomadguy (23rd October 2013), risveglio (24th October 2013), RMorgan (22nd October 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (23rd October 2013)

22. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

The severe cold weather is already getting underway. My prediction is that it is going to cause terrible tragedies during the coming winter. I don't know how far down - Canada of course, down into Idaho, Montana, maybe Wyoming and Nebraska, North and South Dakota, Minnesota, Illinois (Chicago especially), really bad east of the Great Lakes in New York, Pennsylvania, New England area. I'm in the Colorado Rockies and it might drop down this low or we could be on the edge between unusual cold and unusual warm but there are going to be freezes in California and Florida that will kill winter crops.

I used to be in the group that thought we would have a sudden calamity of immense world wide proportions. Well, I still think that's going to happen, but it probably won't be until after civilization is collapsing anyway due to the slide down the slope of individual disasters and general economic disintegration. We would have been better off with a sharp and sudden catastrophe.

ETA: I suspect northern Europe will go more toward Arctic climate this winter as the North Pole continues to migrate toward Siberia. Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland: snow, more snow, and yet more snow. 20'-30'? Yegods.
    Last edited by Snowflower; 22nd October 2013 at 16:13. Reason: adding more

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd October 2013), Christine (22nd October 2013), Flash (24th October 2013), InTheBackground (22nd October 2013), johnf (23rd October 2013), KiwiElf (2nd November 2013), SilentFeathers (22nd October 2013), Wind (22nd October 2013)

24. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

[LIST=1][*]A false-flag event in the continental US that will make 9/11 look small in comparison (nuclear event, biochemical event, or an enormous 'natural' disaster).
    Most of us here have recently heard the rumor that undocumented Nukes were possibly transferred from I believe Texas, to South Carolina.....and Linsey Graham recently said that if we don't go to war or bomb Syria South Carolina may be nuked. Hmmm?

....and then I see this article today.

NUCLEAR OFFICERS NAPPED WITH BLAST DOOR LEFT OPEN

I didn't think much of it until I read down into the article....

Quote Transgressions such as this are rarely revealed publicly.

The blast door violations are another sign of trouble in the handling of the nation's nuclear arsenal. The AP has discovered a series of problems within the ICBM force, including a failed safety inspection, the temporary sidelining of launch officers deemed unfit for duty and the abrupt firing last week of the two-star general in charge. The problems, including low morale, underscore the challenges of keeping safe such a deadly force that is constantly on alert but is unlikely ever to be used.
    These "remarks" caused me to read a bit further....

Quote The officers, known as missileers, are custodians of keys that could launch nuclear hell.

"The only way that you can have a crew member be in `rest status' is if that blast door is shut and there is no possibility of anyone accessing the launch control center," said Lt. Gen. James Kowalski, the commander of Air Force Global Strike Command. He is responsible for the entire force of 450 Minuteman 3 missiles, plus the Air Force's nuclear-capable bombers.
    RE: Gen. Kowalski just recently fired two top generals involved in handling nukes;

Quote Gen. James Kowalski, the commander of the Air Force Global Strike Command, made the decision to relieve Carey of his command. The firing came after a months-long investigation by the Air Force Inspector General into reports of personal misbehavior by the major general. A separate Air Force investigation into Carey continues, and will determine whether he should be disciplined or forced out of the service.

It is the second firing of a top-ranking commander with authority over nuclear weapons in the past week. Navy Vice Adm. Tim Giardina was demoted to the from the three-star rank to two and relieved of his post as second in command of U.S. nuclear forces at U.S. Strategic Command amidst a gambling investigation, the Associated Press reported.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...officials?lite
    Seems to me that if key holders to our nuclear missiles are falling a sleep and leaving security doors open, perhaps Gen. Kowalski fired the wrong people....

All in all, there seems to be a need to make the public aware that there are serious problems with security involving nuclear weapons....Generals being fired, rumors of illegal nuke transfers, politicians saying a US city might get nuked, key holders to launch panels falling a sleep on the job, security doors being left open for easy access, etc etc etc!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a nut shell; this reference to and or prediction by Bill about a possible nuke event happening in the US is not a far-fetched or delusional possibility.

There ARE signs that something weird is going on surrounding the US nuclear capability, especially when it comes to controllers and security.
    SilentFeathers

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd October 2013), Flash (24th October 2013), Hervé (23rd October 2013), Jean-Marie (23rd October 2013), johnf (23rd October 2013), KiwiElf (2nd November 2013), RMorgan (23rd October 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (23rd October 2013)

26. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

I'm not sure where I am going to go with this post, but I've always been VERY suspicious about the "placement" of Rahm Emanuel as Mayor of Chicago....could Chicago be the "target" city for a huge future false flag event? I do not believe it was just pure luck and an accident that Rahm became mayor, he was placed there for a reason in my opinion.

Since Rahm became mayor there have been several huge drill exercises in Chicago, several corruption events and changing of people in high offices, Gun control measures adopted, Obama and a few of his cabinet members or advisers politically come from Illinois, etc etc.

The Rahm Emanuel Connection....

I'm just listing a few things off the top of my head that I recall from research a few years back that I did when Rahm left the Obama adminstration.

Rahm was heavily involved with Bill Clinton before Bill became president and throughout his presidency. (involved in NAFTA and the healthcare agenda)

Rahm was directly involved with Freddie Mac and Goldman Sachs (and other big time firms before, during, and after the meltdown of 2008).

Rahm was involved with Israeli defense during the gulf war.

Rahn is buddy buddy with Axelrod....and Timothy Geitner (and other big time players)

the list goes on and on....HERE is his wiki page with a bunch of other "interesting alleged facts about him.

Reading over the last few posts in this thread caused a spark to light with my intuition and memory. Even the post about about severe weather mentioning Chicago sparked my thoughts in this direction.

I still don't know why I wrote this post but something is causing me to "think" about Chicago possibly being the next or one of the locations for an event of some sort taking place that could be a game changer so to speak.

Just rambling and speculating out loud again folk's.....(adding stuff to think about in this thread )

PS: perhaps I just "think" too much! lol!
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 23rd October 2013 at 16:36.
    SilentFeathers

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Flash (24th October 2013), johnf (23rd October 2013), KiwiElf (2nd November 2013)

28. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

I'm posting (copy & paste) this post by member "jackovesk" here in this thread because it is a great example of the types of predictions that I feel belong in this thread.

The original post by jackovesk is located here: Are California's 'Giant Dead Oarfish' a sign of an impending earthquake disaster?

Note: I edited and highlighted in bold red a last section of jackovesk's original post below that stood out to me as "a members own prediction".

Thanks Jackovesk for this post! I've always believed animals speak to us in one way or another and that these oar fish may very well be "speaking to us" and warning us about something....it very well could be a warning about a soon to be California quake.

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    October 23, 2013

IS THE discovery of rare "sea serpents" off the coast of California at the weekend a sign of an impending disaster?

Carcasses of two of the sea snake-like creatures, of 5.5m and 4.2m in length respectively, were discovered washed up along the state's coast last week.

According to Japanese folklore the so-called 'monsters of the deep' rise to the surface of the ocean and beach themselves to warn of a coming earthquake, CBS Los Angeles reports.

Oarfish are known as the ‘Messenger from the Sea God’s Palace’ in Japanese mythology. Picture: AP Source: AP

Quote In the months before the Fukushima earthquake disaster, over a dozen slender oarfish washed ashore or were caught by fisherman on the country's northern coast near the quake's epicentre.
    "Japan is bracing itself after dozens of rare giant oarfish - traditionally the harbinger of a powerful earthquake - have been washed ashore or caught in fisherman's nets," the UK's Daily Telegraph reported at the time.

The March 11 2011 earthquake and tsunami caused more than 15,000 deaths, according to Japanese emergency agencies.

The damaged Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant went into meltdown.

Scientists, however, disagree with the ancient fable and say there is no scientific relationship between sightings and seismic activity.

"It's probably just a coincidence," Rick Feeney, a zoologist at the US Natural History museum said.

Oarfish can grow to nearly 15m, according to the Catalina Island Research Institute. Picture: AP Source: AP

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/a...-1226744930564

PS - Now we have the MSM playing (Conspiracy Theorist)...

Well, I must admit (Not Often) they are spot on with this prediction.

Get ready California, there's gonna be a 'Hell of a lot of Shaken Going On' and its not far away either.

Me bones are telling me that we have a (HUGE) event coming earth's way, which will make every other disaster look like a total cakewalk!!!

SilentFeathers

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (24th October 2013), Bill Ryan (23rd October 2013), Flash (24th October 2013), kanishk (24th October 2013), KiwiElf (2nd November 2013), RMorgan (23rd October 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (23rd October 2013), soleil (26th October 2013), Wind (23rd October 2013)

30. Link to Post #76
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

All right... allow me to take the complete paranoid viewpoint and slip into the shoes of one of these bright kids hired by the NSA or ONI who comes up with how to "make Fukushima natural" after dropping a few nukes in the deep of the trench... "Let's zap a few oarfish! It's in their mythology: They'll believe it's all natural!"

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Christine (23rd October 2013), Flash (24th October 2013), johnf (23rd October 2013), kanishk (24th October 2013), KiwiElf (2nd November 2013), SilentFeathers (23rd October 2013)

32. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Member Alekahn2's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Oarfish are known as the ‘Messenger from the Sea God’s Palace’ in Japanese mythology. Picture: AP Source: AP

Regardless of whether these fish "are speaking to us" and are truly messengers or it is a mere coincidence, I am struck by the expressions on the faces of those holding this majestic creature. Why are they ALL smiling and showing all signs of delight?

My (mini)prediction is this. That one day, when a creature washes upon our shores, the humans who discover it will hold it in reverence and awe and perhaps shed a tear or say a prayer of thanks for the sacred life it embodied. Reverence for all life will be pervasive, not the exception.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alekahn2 For This Post:

Flash (24th October 2013), risveglio (24th October 2013), SilentFeathers (24th October 2013)

34. Link to Post #78
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Hey brother,

Ok...Here we go:

- The BRICS will finally finish setting up their own international trading network, independent of the dollar. They'll setup their own internet structure as well.
    - The dollar will suffer a huge depreciation, and consequently more countries will join the BRICS trading network.
    - The Euro will get back on its feet, for the same reasons (more countries will seek an alternative to the dollar for international commerce).
    - A woman will be elected as USA's president. She will have a very strong warlike mentality.
    - The USA will finally start a war on Iran, with the support of Israel. It will be a desperate attempt to boost their economy.
    - The muslin world will react, officially forming a resistance block. We'll probably see major terrorist attacks on US soil, some genuine, some not. An EMP attack will probably be involved, leaving important regions of the US in the dark.
    - The US will use nuclear weapons. Israel will be totally cornered and will order those attacks.
    - Israel will later be completely decimated.
    - The US will push South American countries to join them as military allies. They wont. Instead, they'll form a communist block under the control of Brazilian workers party (PT).
    - The US will be invaded by foreign troops. Those troops will use those FEMA camps as concentration camps for domestic war prisoners.
    - The world will be divided in blocks. Probably an Eurasian block, an Arab block and an American block (all american continent), under a new techno-socialist system. These blocks will be led by one council, ruled by members from each block.

Well...That's it.

Raf.
    It's scary how realistic this sounds. I hope you are wrong but it will be a wild ride if you are right. If we do split into different realities one does go this way, I certainly hope I do not follow that road.
    Last edited by risveglio; 24th October 2013 at 21:47.

35. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 124 posts

Timeline 2: Anglo-Saxon mission
    • Major traumatic event on the american continent
    • Above is used by the USA as an excuse to start WWIII
    • WWIII has a short duration
    • a new monetary system is created
    • civil liberties are restricted
    • religion is severely limited. A new form of universal religion is created.

Timeline 3: the return of the gods
    • Pope resignation (check)
    • New Pope is reformer (check)
    • The Warning. a cosmic event that is related to a body and produce a planetary NDE
    • The Event: a second cosmic event with include the impact on the ocean of a body
    • ET/Angels descend from sky to help mankind an establish a "1000 year kingdom of peace"

while the two timelines are alternatives to each other some items may be present in both of them.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to c0rv0 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (24th October 2013), Alekahn2 (25th October 2013), Christine (25th October 2013), KiwiElf (2nd November 2013), risveglio (24th October 2013), SilentFeathers (24th October 2013), skamandar (4th November 2013)

37. Link to Post #80
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

Bumping the thread as well.

I promised earlier I'd return with a contribution, but I'm still mulling it over.

As a really top-level summary of my personal position:

• I'm in Ecuador for a reason. No accidents. I'm here to prepare, with the Ecuador Ground Crew, to be in a solid position to assist others if necessary. I hold this daily as a fact.
    • Things in the Northern Hemisphere (North America and Europe) are very likely to get worse before they get better.
    • How much worse, I don't know. Some things are not set, and some planned events may have have been mitigated/prevented. But the tiger is cornered and is very dangerous there.
    • It may well be wise for some people to consider getting out of the US before bad things start to happen.
    • There are likely to be increasing restrictions or blocks on transferring funds and assets out of the US (and indeed, from any country to anywhere else). Plan for this if you can. Not good to be getting on a plane with your family and 200 lbs of hastily-packed baggage and having to leave everything else behind.

I should also add:
    What if you do not have the ability to leave, just because not enough people you love will follow you. What safe places would there be to transfer funds to and what funds are safe? Do you mean send the family jewelery to wherever you think you may end up?

Are there other ground crews besides the handful on Avalon? I don't have many skills but I can yell loud which scares some animals. I think it would be good to be able to offer help for those stuck locally though, I think my prediction (more of a hope) is that people will just band together in miraculous ways that it will ease the pain. All the predictions I have are ones that I am going to try my best to avoid happening. Thinking of the worst is best to get you prepared and, at least in my case, get you off your ass but you have to switch that to the positive to get the job done, even if it is cleaning out a small room where two animals got violently ill.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast