+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15 LastLast

Thread: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

1. Link to Post #81
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

Default Re: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

I recently had a lucid dream,where I saw the pope standing in his pope mobile (without that glass bubble over it) where he was talking and gesticulating to crowds of people who surrounded his car. The crowd was animated. Then in the next scene I saw what looked like thousands of people in mass hysteria. A few of them had sores on their bodies ... from what? I don't know. A disease or were they just altercations from climbing over people in that crowd?

I really don't know what to make of this one but I can't help but wonder if it's showing something from the future.
    Last edited by Roisin; 24th October 2013 at 23:51.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

c0rv0 (25th October 2013), SilentFeathers (25th October 2013), skamandar (4th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (25th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

I feel, although direct intervention by good entities has not been allowed it will happen in a big way!
    There is the phenomena of abductions, this will happen publicly.

This will finally be allowed due to the mass of unsanctioned negative interaction and insertion of negative entities and puppets into our Governments and hi ranking areas of our planet.
    This negativity will be taken away, a cleansing. Humans and beings that look like humans but implanted by long term covert interaction will be the final beings to be abducted!

This will be allowed to happen because of our calling and so permission!
    Our Love and Hearts are being heard.

T hats my feeling.

Very nice thread SilentFeathers

Friendship, Love and Hugs all.
    Have a Sunny-one
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Roisin (25th October 2013), SilentFeathers (25th October 2013)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 times in 385 posts

In this, the next golden age of (intellectual) Piracy, I predict threw personal empowerment the NWO will be subverted to a true global village. The walls will come down, the lies will be revealed, the truths will be shared. Its going to be uncomfortable and joyful. This game will end and a new one will begin. A new planet wide goal to populate the cosmos will unite and inspire humanity showing just how bright we can shine.

Peaceful Journeys Wookie
    "The Perception of an Illusion is Deception, even when you believed it was real! Perception of Deception is not an Illusion at all!" Carl Stoynoff

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wookie For This Post:

Alekahn2 (25th October 2013), centreoflight (17th November 2013), fifi (1st November 2013), risveglio (25th October 2013), Roisin (25th October 2013), SilentFeathers (25th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (25th October 2013)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,139 times in 2,883 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    I feel, although direct intervention by good entities has not been allowed it will happen in a big way!
    Personally I am not holding my breath for an intervention from friendly entities, god, gods, or some divine savior.

I strongly feel that if we ourselves acting as one family can not change this destructive path that we are on and clean up our act and also heal the great Mother Earth that is our home, well, then we don't deserve to be here in the long run.

A savior or intervention by some entity or entities would basically cheat us out of the lesson that we so desperatly need to learn ourselves.

ADDED:
    Perhaps a large portion of all the escalating UFO traffic in the last century or so is just "foriegners/tourists" swinging by this cosmic neighborhood to get a glimps of this beautiful planet one last time because they know it'll soon most likely look just like Mars!

IMO, the longer we avoid our own responsibilities waiting for a savior to show up and fix everything for us the more likely this beautiful planet will end up looking like Mars.
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 25th October 2013 at 00:50.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

risveglio (25th October 2013), Roisin (25th October 2013)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Personally I am not holding my breath for an intervention from friendly entities, god, gods, or some divine savior.

I strongly feel that if we ourselves acting as one family can not change this destructive path that we are on and clean up our act and also heal the great Mother Earth that is our home, well, then we don't deserve to be here in the long run.

A savior or intervention by some entity or entities would basically cheat us out of the lesson that we so desperatly need to learn ourselves.
    Yes agreed but with so much negative intervention from external beings already in place, including the long term mass dumbing down of the general public; we as awake beings now where/have been overwhelmingly sabotaged! the game is fixed!
    We are doing the reclaiming by having sites/places like Avalon and beings like Avalonians!
    The playing field has been corrupted from outside! the playing field will be readjusted from outside and the resulting product of the equation will show we have done it, we called it into being, we are worthy!

Great thread, remember we believe we are co-creators; correction: we are co-creators and we use our Hearts Love and energies to create good outcomes, so be careful what I/We/You let through!

Love ya all
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Roisin (25th October 2013), SilentFeathers (25th October 2013)

11. Link to Post #86
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

ADDED:
    Perhaps a large portion of all the escalating UFO traffic in the last century or so is just "foriegners/tourists" swinging by this cosmic neighborhood to get a glimps of this beautiful planet one last time because they know it'll soon most likely look just like Mars!

IMO, the longer we avoid our own responsibilities waiting for a savior to show up and fix everything for us the more likely this beautiful planet will end up looking like Mars.
    I agree SilentFeathers. I vote this post to be accurate, except for this planet looking like Mars. This planet is the project of some powerful groups, maybe including us. Why else would the 'powers that be' still be lying and trying to covertly manipulate us?

The solutions are ours to design and implement while the light side ET's and interdimensionals cheer us on.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 25th October 2013 at 01:11.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Roisin (25th October 2013), SilentFeathers (25th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (25th October 2013)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Yes agreed but with so much negative intervention from external beings already in place,
    Personally I am not so sure it's external beings influencing most of the things going on, people (humans) seem to be quite capable of causing all kinds of pain and suffering, chaos, to others and the planet all by themselves.

The good thing though, many are becoming more aware of the broken spokes in the great wheel....I remain optomistic and hopeful that great changes in humanity might take place in the not to distant future creating a better planet and a more connected human family for future generations. Things are a mess right now though that's for sure.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Roisin (25th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (25th October 2013)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rmauersr (here)
    The solutions are ours to design and implement while the light side ET's and interdimensionals cheer us on.
    Many years ago I had a dream about a huge football looking stadium, as if it was floating in space, and all the people of the earth were in its center....in the bleachers surrounding the stadium were millions or even possibly billions of spirits watching all of the people of the earth. They weren't cheering us on but were all just in complete silence and in amazingly deep observation.....I could also see more constantly arriving, as if they were all coming to witness a great event.

It was quite an amazing dream with great clarity, very vivid. After all these years my hair still stands up on my arms when I think about it!

Your statement above in quotations made my hair on my arms stand up!
    SilentFeathers

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

fifi (1st November 2013), Roisin (25th October 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (25th October 2013), skamandar (4th November 2013), Sunny-side-up (25th October 2013)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Again agreed FineFeathers and rmauersr

SilentFeathers
    Quote The good thing though, many are becoming more aware of the broken spokes in the great wheel....I remain optomistic and hopeful that great changes in humanity might take place in the not to distant future creating a better planet and a more connected human family for future generations. Things are a mess right now though that's for sure.
    Silent Feathers
    Quote Many years ago I had a dream about a huge football looking stadium, as if it was floating in space, and all the people of the earth were in its center....in the bleachers surrounding the stadium were millions or even possibly billions of spirits watching all of the people of the earth. They weren't cheering us on but were all just in complete silence and in amazingly deep observation.....I could also see more constantly arriving, as if they were all coming to witness a great event.

It was quite an amazing dream with great clarity, very vivid. After all these years my hair still stands up on my arms when I think about it!

Your statement above in quotations made my hair on my arms stand up!
    Beautiful, powerful bright dream/vision SilentFeathers

rmauersr
    Quote The solutions are ours to design and implement while the light side ET's and interdimensionals cheer us on.
    One thing we can be sure of is the fact that nothing stays the same and will always change, we are changing, constantly; and this change will be for the Brighter and better more vibrant level of humanity and awareness's this time around. That's what I feel/predict, that's what I hope for, that's what I/we are trying to co-create and being part of!

Another prediction/feeling for the near future is that:

Young and awake children, Young and pre-awoken children will grow in numbers and in action!
    New ideas and a greater connected/togetherness will happen But!
    the main event that will drive the publics awareness of such children will be the out-cry when the awake-parents of such children fight to keep hold of them and stop TPTB from trying to take and control of them for their (TPTW) amenders and fear! The public/populous as a world wide awaking will see these children not as a threat but as cherished members of our future!
    Again a feeling/prediction and a great hope!

Friendship, Love, Hugs and have a Sunny-one

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

risveglio (27th October 2013), SilentFeathers (25th October 2013)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Now the Nasdaq had a glitch today and froze up HERE

With all these recent leaks, glitches, hackings, etc., I'm starting to seriously think there is more to this than meets the eye....it wouldn't surprise me if that soon we will hear an announcement by the government that new measures are being put in place to "secure" and "protect" data on the internet, or possibly the internet being re-engineered and taken over by the fed, probably completely controlled by the NSA or some new agency that'll cost taxpayers zillions of dollars.
    SilentFeathers

20. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

RMorgan (1st November 2013)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

I was looking through some predictions I wrote on my own website and came across this one that I wrote on April 2, 2012.......weird!

"A wave of shootings sweep across the US this year, seems like one after another with many casualties. This will severely threaten the 2nd Amendment and the government will begin gun confiscation programs (especially in the inner cities and heavily populated areas)". April 2, 2012

I also found this one that I wrote on February 2, 2013, right before the Superbowl. (notice the part that I underlined)

Many are predicting something nasty is gonna happen at the Superbowl on Sunday, I'm not sensing anything though right now other than some weird darkness about it, nothing on a major disaster level....

There may be something going on but it seems to me it's more like something symbolic that's going to happen.

Remember the strange blackout that they had during that game?????

I've wrote quite a few predictions over the last few years, quite often wrong with many but nailed a few to say the least......and now reading through some of them that I forgot writing about, well, some are a bit eerie and rather quite accurate.

I'm not trying to prove anything to anyone with this, but, I have been more or less doing an experiment with myself over the last 2 or 3 years using intuition, common sense, and "personal observations".(also noticing patterns/cycles)....detaching myself from others influencing me, using the rule of opposites on occasion, etc., seems to have improved my accuracy a little bit.

Intuition folk's, we've all been born with it!
    SilentFeathers

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

fifi (1st November 2013), KiwiElf (2nd November 2013), RMorgan (1st November 2013), Wind (2nd November 2013)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Just to add a note: predicting the winning lottery numbers is basically a shot in the dark, basing things on odds or pure chance, but, closely watching actions, behavior, and/or developments that can possibly "cause" something to happen makes predicting things a little bit more possible....but beware, any action can change a very likely predicted outcome of something at any moment and "cause" a turn of events and make yer own original prediction look foolish! LOL!
    SilentFeathers

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

KiwiElf (2nd November 2013), Wind (2nd November 2013)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

I believe a dangerous and deadly trap is being set against the American People, many are being foolishly led right in to it as we speak and don't even realize it...

Obvious signs:

During the government shutdown the fed demonizes vets in wheelchairs and spend more money closing monuments, memorials, and parks than they would of spent keeping them open. They do these things claiming they are short of funds yet weeks before that they have the money to war against Syria and even possibly Iran......and all the privileged continue to receive their paychecks and spend ridiculously. There's plenty of more contradictions that can be listed about this whole shutdown fiasco.

The terrorists used to be radical Muslims, now they are Christians and patriots who love America (mostly law abiding US citizens)..it's common knowledge that the US is backing these radical Muslims at least in Syria....and it's becoming common knowledge that for us to be safe we need the government to protect us from our neighbor who might be a nut case terrorist.

All these recent shootings cause more suspicion than fear yet are being politically used to demonize the American population (making us the new terrorists) and feeding a draconian agenda to disarm and enslave all law abiding citizens.

November 1st a huge cut was made to the SNAP Program (food stamps) and this WILL hurt many people who really rely on this food program. These cuts that will cause hunger and harm to many US children are minor (about a few billion) yet the fed gives billions and billions of dollars to enemies such as the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt....long story short, they are taking the food away from hungry and poor American children and families and giving it to foreigners who mostly don't even need it in my opinion.

I could go on and on and many of you could probably think of many more signs that I haven't even thought of yet.

All I really know is I see a very dangerous and deadly trap being set.............

Note: The trap is just like any other trap with the intention being to trick and/or deceive the prey (us) with a gift or treat causing us to freely enter or fall in to it....after caught off guard and completely caught inside the trap, there will be little to no chance of escaping it.
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 4th November 2013 at 15:05.
    SilentFeathers

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

InTheBackground (6th November 2013), risveglio (4th November 2013), RMorgan (5th November 2013)

27. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

yet the fed gives billions and billions of dollars to enemies
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

28. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Here is an interesting prediction I just found on my website that I made on January 8, 2013, the day after Alex Jones did the CNN interview with Piers Morgan.

Quote I mentioned to my wife a few months ago that we would soon see the beginning of the end of Alex Jones and the "INFOWARS" business that he started.....well, I think due to the Piers Morgan interview last night with Alex Jones, I believe Alex Jones has "participated" in his own demise....

This could be the beginning of the end for Alex Jones and his infowar business that he created.....

I think they're stepping up their take down of Alex Jones.

Watch this video pertaining to the recent LAX CIAnCIA shooting (approx. at 1:20 they show a short clip of Jones)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=7C-VshjsU3Y

Alex has an article on his website today pertaining to this video and LAX Shooting:

ABC News Implies Alex Jones Responsible for LAX Shooting
    http://www.infowars.com/abc-news-imp...-lax-shooting/

It wouldn't surprise me that if "they" somehow make an example out of Alex Jones soon....if I were he, I'd be watching my back bigtime!

ADDED: This is important too, I think this may have something to do with them doing more to discredit and demonize Jones recently IMO

Last edited by SilentFeathers; 6th November 2013 at 12:24.
    SilentFeathers

29. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

InTheBackground (6th November 2013)

30. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Here is an interesting prediction I just found on my website that I made on January 8, 2013, the day after Alex Jones did the CNN interview with Piers Morgan.

Quote I mentioned to my wife a few months ago that we would soon see the beginning of the end of Alex Jones and the "INFOWARS" business that he started.....well, I think due to the Piers Morgan interview last night with Alex Jones, I believe Alex Jones has "participated" in his own demise....

This could be the beginning of the end for Alex Jones and his infowar business that he created.....

I think they're stepping up their take down of Alex Jones.

Watch this video pertaining to the recent LAX CIAnCIA shooting (approx. at 1:20 they show a short clip of Jones)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=7C-VshjsU3Y

Alex has an article on his website today pertaining to this video and LAX Shooting:

ABC News Implies Alex Jones Responsible for LAX Shooting
    http://www.infowars.com/abc-news-imp...-lax-shooting/

It wouldn't surprise me that if "they" somehow make an example out of Alex Jones soon....if I were he, I'd be watching my back bigtime!

ADDED: This is important too, I think this may have something to do with them doing more to discredit and demonize Jones recently IMO

UPDATE:

A possible connection????? to the alleged secret/leaked nuke transfer to S. Carolina????

Quote The Tybee Island B-47 crash was an incident on February 5, 1958, in which the United States Air Force lost a 7,600-pound (3,400 kg) Mark 15 nuclear bomb in the waters off Tybee Island near Savannah, Georgia, United States. During a practice exercise, the B-47 bomber carrying the bomb collided in midair with an F-86 fighter plane. To protect the aircrew from a possible detonation in the event of a crash, the bomb was jettisoned. Following several unsuccessful searches, the bomb was presumed lost somewhere in Wassaw Sound off the shores of Tybee Island.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1958_Ty...-air_collision
    A long shot, but, were they gonna set a nuke off and not blame it on Syria or Iran, but blame it on this "lost nuke"???? Tybee Island is right near S. Carolina, Charleston SC and Savanna GA would of been flooded if a blast like that would of went off off shore......would of been another fukushima type of tsunami IMO
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 8th November 2013 at 00:01.
    SilentFeathers

31. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

I'm posting (copy & paste) this post by member "jackovesk" here in this thread because it is a great example of the types of predictions that I feel belong in this thread.

The original post by jackovesk is located here: Are California's 'Giant Dead Oarfish' a sign of an impending earthquake disaster?

Note: I edited and highlighted in bold red a last section of jackovesk's original post below that stood out to me as "a members own prediction".

Thanks Jackovesk for this post! I've always believed animals speak to us in one way or another and that these oar fish may very well be "speaking to us" and warning us about something....it very well could be a warning about a soon to be California quake.

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    October 23, 2013

IS THE discovery of rare "sea serpents" off the coast of California at the weekend a sign of an impending disaster?

Carcasses of two of the sea snake-like creatures, of 5.5m and 4.2m in length respectively, were discovered washed up along the state's coast last week.

According to Japanese folklore the so-called 'monsters of the deep' rise to the surface of the ocean and beach themselves to warn of a coming earthquake, CBS Los Angeles reports.

Oarfish are known as the ‘Messenger from the Sea God’s Palace’ in Japanese mythology. Picture: AP Source: AP

Quote In the months before the Fukushima earthquake disaster, over a dozen slender oarfish washed ashore or were caught by fisherman on the country's northern coast near the quake's epicentre.
    "Japan is bracing itself after dozens of rare giant oarfish - traditionally the harbinger of a powerful earthquake - have been washed ashore or caught in fisherman's nets," the UK's Daily Telegraph reported at the time.

The March 11 2011 earthquake and tsunami caused more than 15,000 deaths, according to Japanese emergency agencies.

The damaged Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant went into meltdown.

Scientists, however, disagree with the ancient fable and say there is no scientific relationship between sightings and seismic activity.

"It's probably just a coincidence," Rick Feeney, a zoologist at the US Natural History museum said.

Oarfish can grow to nearly 15m, according to the Catalina Island Research Institute. Picture: AP Source: AP

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/a...-1226744930564

PS - Now we have the MSM playing (Conspiracy Theorist)...

Well, I must admit (Not Often) they are spot on with this prediction.

Get ready California, there's gonna be a 'Hell of a lot of Shaken Going On' and its not far away either.

Me bones are telling me that we have a (HUGE) event coming earth's way, which will make every other disaster look like a total cakewalk!!!

More strange animal behavior, north of california....

Quote Vancouver Sun, Nov. 6, 2013: An extraordinary string of recent whale encounters around Vancouver Island is likely due to luck, not one factor, experts say. “This has not been a typical year,” said John Ford, head of the cetacean research program at Pacific Biological Station in Nanaimo. [...] The “biggie” of the bunch is the endangered North Pacific right whale, spotted twice in B.C. waters for the first time in 60 years. [...] There have been other remarkable whale encounters: In May, a Campbell River man underwent facial surgery after his boat collided with a humpback whale in Kelsey Bay near the northern tip of Vancouver Island. This year humpbacks have been seen sporadically in unusual areas [...] In August, a Galiano Island resident captured three minutes of close-up footage as a pod of playful killer whales travelled through Active Pass [...] On Oct. 29, members of the endangered southern resident killer whales J-pod swam with a Washington state ferry as it carried tribal artifacts [...] First Nations leaders said their feeding break to accompany the artifacts was an auspicious welcome. On Halloween, passengers aboard the B.C. ferry between Galiano Island and Tsawwassen were treated to the sight of a superpod of about 1,000 Pacific white-sided dolphins moving through Howe Sound [...] [Lance Barrett-Lennard, project adviser for Wild Whales] said what’s stood out for him this year is the unseasonably quiet behaviour of resident whales [...]

Nick Claxton, a member of the Tsawout First Nation and doctoral student and Indigenous academic adviser at the University of Victoria: Recent whale encounters could have a deeper meaning, according to an Indigenous worldview [...] “We see them as our relatives, as ancestors. All of these occurrences remind us of our place here and our connection to the natural world. It’s for the better of all of us to listen.”

Yet another event hours after the above article was published: More than 1,000 Pacific white-sided dolphins have been filmed swimming in B.C.’s Haro Strait, less than a week after a similar sighting off the province’s Gulf Islands. CBC viewer Joshua Landry caught the incredible sight on video [he] said the pod stretched more than a kilometre across and the animals swarmed around the boat for about 20 minutes. “I’ve had a few people come up with theories that they [the dolphins] know more than we do, and they’re all getting out of here for some reason.”
    SilentFeathers

32. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

We all know how "they" are really weird when it comes to numbers....

Today is 11-12-13, which added together = 9

but, its really 11-12-2013, which added together - 11

(these numbers today can be worked in several ways to come up with weird numerology results, 9 and 11 are a common result in many combinations)

They seem to work with symbols and codes/numbers, so I wouldn't be surprised if something "strange" and "ritual" like happens today that'll be somewhat an attention grabber to those that are paying attention.
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 12th November 2013 at 12:59.
    SilentFeathers

33. Link to Post #99
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

What’s gonna happen before NOVEMBER 15, 2013?

34. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    What’s gonna happen before NOVEMBER 15, 2013?
    The 14th
    SilentFeathers

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Anchor (19th November 2013), jackovesk (12th November 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15 LastLast