+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1 6 15 LastLast

Thread: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

1. Link to Post #101
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

Default Re: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

1.) I predict that in 2013-2014 Avalonians will become far more savvy and discerning about what information we, as individuals, and as a group, choose to put stock in.

2.) And I predict that rogue asteroids and planetoids piloted by aliens will not, in fact, hurtle toward us signalling our collective doom.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (21st November 2013), RMorgan (12th November 2013), SilentFeathers (12th November 2013), skippy (12th November 2013)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,052 times in 2,877 posts

Default Re: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

Quote Posted by CurtisW (here)
    1.) I predict that in 2013-2014 Avalonians will become far more savvy and discerning about what information we, as individuals, and as a group, choose to put stock in.
    Many here have already achieved this to a great extent IMO.........this forum seems quite different and more "mature" or developed than it did a year ago IMO.....
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (21st November 2013), Curt (12th November 2013), Gardener (12th November 2013), RMorgan (12th November 2013), skippy (12th November 2013)

5. Link to Post #103
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

I tend to agree.

But I think we need to up our game again in a major way.

We're nowhere near where we could be. We still have massive blind spots.

Like any group, when we hear information we'd like to believe, we are very vulnerable to buying in far too quickly.

I think we need to do a lot better in that regard. A lot better.

Keeping track of our process, our failures in particular, and then putting them into context could be helpful in seeing patterns.

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Quote Posted by CurtisW (here)
    Many here have already achieved this to a great extent IMO.........this forum seems quite different and more "mature" or developed than it did a year ago IMO.....
    Last edited by Curt; 12th November 2013 at 14:49.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

Gardener (12th November 2013), RMorgan (12th November 2013), SilentFeathers (12th November 2013), skamandar (12th November 2013), skippy (12th November 2013)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

I always also keep in the back of my mind that some of the things being talked about that I myself personally think may be created from a delusional mind, might possibly being be true to some extent....as things are getting quite more stranger everyday. There's no doubt something is going on that is quite bizarre and unbelievable to say the least in several different layers of reality now a days. Some things may actually be happening that even the most awake and aware may find hard to believe as they are standing there observing it actually happening right in front of their own eyes.

HUGE changes are taking place for sure, events are now escalating and happening so frequently it almost appears that time itself is being messed with.

Some get scared and let fear control them and their way of thinking, for me I find all of this quite fascinating and want to see more! The pain and suffering part I could do without, but I know it is just a part of the bigger picture.

ADDED:

Quote Dark triad

The dark triad is a group of three personality traits: narcissism, Machiavellianism and psychopathy, all of which are interpersonally aversive.[1][2][3] The Dark Triad refers to three theoretically distinct but empirically overlapping personality constructs.[4][5] The term reflects the perception that these three diagnostic categories have at least some common underlying factors:[6][7]
    The narcissistic personality (in the clinical sense) is characterized by a grandiose self-view, a sense of entitlement, lack of empathy, and egotism. Some theories, such as those of Heinz Kohut, associate it with the protection of a radically weak, shamed, or damaged self.[8]
    The Machiavellian personality is characterized by manipulation and exploitation of others, with a cynical disregard for morality and a focus on self-interest and deception.[9]
    The psychopathic personality is characterized by impulsive thrill-seeking, and in its "primary" form by selfishness, callousness, lack of personal affect, superficial charm, and remorselessness.
    All three characteristics involve a callous-manipulative interpersonal style,[10] and are considered aversive. Jakobwitz and Egan carried out a factor analysis and found agreeableness strongly dissociated with all dark triad personality types, but other factors (neuroticism, lack of conscientiousness) were associated only with some members of the triad. However, more recent evidence suggests that agreeableness has nothing to do with the core of the Dark Triad. Instead the common variance is accounted for by callousness and manipulation,[11] otherwise known as "Factor 1" of psychopathy according to Hare.[12] In other words, once callousness and manipulation are accounted for, the Dark Triad characteristics are unrelated to each other.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 12th November 2013 at 16:47.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Alekahn2 (19th November 2013), Gardener (12th November 2013), ThresholdRising (13th November 2013)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

Post bumped and updated:

I'm posting (copy & paste) this post by member "jackovesk" here in this thread because it is a great example of the types of predictions that I feel belong in this thread.

The original post by jackovesk is located here: Are California's 'Giant Dead Oarfish' a sign of an impending earthquake disaster?

Note: I edited and highlighted in bold red a last section of jackovesk's original post below that stood out to me as "a members own prediction".

Thanks Jackovesk for this post! I've always believed animals speak to us in one way or another and that these oar fish may very well be "speaking to us" and warning us about something....it very well could be a warning about a soon to be California quake.

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    October 23, 2013

IS THE discovery of rare "sea serpents" off the coast of California at the weekend a sign of an impending disaster?

Carcasses of two of the sea snake-like creatures, of 5.5m and 4.2m in length respectively, were discovered washed up along the state's coast last week.

According to Japanese folklore the so-called 'monsters of the deep' rise to the surface of the ocean and beach themselves to warn of a coming earthquake, CBS Los Angeles reports.

Oarfish are known as the ‘Messenger from the Sea God’s Palace’ in Japanese mythology. Picture: AP Source: AP

Quote In the months before the Fukushima earthquake disaster, over a dozen slender oarfish washed ashore or were caught by fisherman on the country's northern coast near the quake's epicentre.
    "Japan is bracing itself after dozens of rare giant oarfish - traditionally the harbinger of a powerful earthquake - have been washed ashore or caught in fisherman's nets," the UK's Daily Telegraph reported at the time.

The March 11 2011 earthquake and tsunami caused more than 15,000 deaths, according to Japanese emergency agencies.

The damaged Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant went into meltdown.

Scientists, however, disagree with the ancient fable and say there is no scientific relationship between sightings and seismic activity.

"It's probably just a coincidence," Rick Feeney, a zoologist at the US Natural History museum said.

Oarfish can grow to nearly 15m, according to the Catalina Island Research Institute. Picture: AP Source: AP

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/a...-1226744930564

PS - Now we have the MSM playing (Conspiracy Theorist)...

Well, I must admit (Not Often) they are spot on with this prediction.

Get ready California, there's gonna be a 'Hell of a lot of Shaken Going On' and its not far away either.

Me bones are telling me that we have a (HUGE) event coming earth's way, which will make every other disaster look like a total cakewalk!!!

More strange animal behavior, north of california....

Quote Vancouver Sun, Nov. 6, 2013: An extraordinary string of recent whale encounters around Vancouver Island is likely due to luck, not one factor, experts say. “This has not been a typical year,” said John Ford, head of the cetacean research program at Pacific Biological Station in Nanaimo. [...] The “biggie” of the bunch is the endangered North Pacific right whale, spotted twice in B.C. waters for the first time in 60 years. [...] There have been other remarkable whale encounters: In May, a Campbell River man underwent facial surgery after his boat collided with a humpback whale in Kelsey Bay near the northern tip of Vancouver Island. This year humpbacks have been seen sporadically in unusual areas [...] In August, a Galiano Island resident captured three minutes of close-up footage as a pod of playful killer whales travelled through Active Pass [...] On Oct. 29, members of the endangered southern resident killer whales J-pod swam with a Washington state ferry as it carried tribal artifacts [...] First Nations leaders said their feeding break to accompany the artifacts was an auspicious welcome. On Halloween, passengers aboard the B.C. ferry between Galiano Island and Tsawwassen were treated to the sight of a superpod of about 1,000 Pacific white-sided dolphins moving through Howe Sound [...] [Lance Barrett-Lennard, project adviser for Wild Whales] said what’s stood out for him this year is the unseasonably quiet behaviour of resident whales [...]

Nick Claxton, a member of the Tsawout First Nation and doctoral student and Indigenous academic adviser at the University of Victoria: Recent whale encounters could have a deeper meaning, according to an Indigenous worldview [...] “We see them as our relatives, as ancestors. All of these occurrences remind us of our place here and our connection to the natural world. It’s for the better of all of us to listen.”

Yet another event hours after the above article was published: More than 1,000 Pacific white-sided dolphins have been filmed swimming in B.C.’s Haro Strait, less than a week after a similar sighting off the province’s Gulf Islands. CBC viewer Joshua Landry caught the incredible sight on video [he] said the pod stretched more than a kilometre across and the animals swarmed around the boat for about 20 minutes. “I’ve had a few people come up with theories that they [the dolphins] know more than we do, and they’re all getting out of here for some reason.”
    Bumped and updated: 11-13-13

This is happening south of California in the central America region.

Quote Scientists looking for answers after hundreds of dead turtles wash ashore

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/tec...-1226758586274
    Note: something strange is going on along the west coast of N. America and personally I don't think it's totally connected with Fukushima. (not just my opinion about something "different" going on along the West coast, but the animals opinion too)
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 13th November 2013 at 16:18.
    SilentFeathers

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

StandingWave (1st December 2013), ThresholdRising (13th November 2013)

11. Link to Post #106
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 5th April 2015 at 00:00.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Bob (14th November 2013), SilentFeathers (13th November 2013), ThresholdRising (13th November 2013), Wind (14th November 2013)

13. Link to Post #107
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,580 times in 2,838 posts

believe that drone thing i mentioned reared its ugly head today.dont know much yet...?.hope someone on avalon is already on it.truth always.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

14. The Following User Says Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

SilentFeathers (18th November 2013)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Quote Posted by william r sanford72 (here)
    believe that drone thing i mentioned reared its ugly head today.dont know much yet...?.hope someone on avalon is already on it.truth always.
    I just read that a drone crashed on a navy ship....?

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/drone-malfu...183152410.html
    SilentFeathers

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

RMorgan (18th November 2013), william r sanford72 (18th November 2013)

17. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,580 times in 2,838 posts

Quote Posted by william r sanford72 (here)
    I just read that a drone crashed on a navy ship....?

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/drone-malfu...183152410.html
    ya thanks.my bandwidth is making it hard to upload right now.also found a short peice on nbc news .com..i dont and havnt watched news in months.believe that was what was on my email...what ya posted.from yahoo.sounds like theres been some recent glitchs...
    TRUTH and BALANCE

18. The Following User Says Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

SilentFeathers (18th November 2013)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

We've only seen the beginning of the ISON hype, wait till we see what it looks like when it comes around the Sun.....

PS: I personally don't have a clue to what's going to happen, but I do sense this comet will be looked at quite differently than it does right now....(11-23-2013)
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 23rd November 2013 at 16:32.
    SilentFeathers

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Robin (23rd November 2013), william r sanford72 (3rd December 2013)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Update

We've only seen the beginning of the ISON hype, wait till we see what it looks like when it comes around the Sun.....

PS: I personally don't have a clue to what's going to happen, but I do sense this comet will be looked at quite differently than it does right now....(11-23-2013)
    Looks like ISON will never be looked at the same again since it re-emerged from behind the sun.....

if information coming in is correct that is.......

November 30, 2013: CONFIRMED Disintegration of Comet ISON

I also posted this as the second post in this thread on October 8th, 2013:

Quote Comet ISON will likely be destroyed and or broken up by the Sun when it reaches it's closest point to it. As it rounds the sun there may be nothing left of it to see when it comes back to view by us Earthlings.

Its debris feild of dust will follow our solar systems path through the universe and a "new" meteor shower worthy to watch every year may actually be created.
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 1st December 2013 at 03:15.
    SilentFeathers

22. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

william r sanford72 (3rd December 2013)

23. Link to Post #112
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Hey friends,

I just want to add on to Post #105 that Yahoo News keeps on repeating this article.

This is the third time I've seen Yahoo News post something about the oarfish and their connection with earthquakes. They don't typically repeat stories...but this one keeps coming up!

Hmmm....does somebody know something that we don't?

"Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

SilentFeathers (1st December 2013), thunder24 (1st December 2013), william r sanford72 (3rd December 2013), Wind (1st December 2013)

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)
    Hey friends,

I just want to add on to Post #105 that Yahoo News keeps on repeating this article.

This is the third time I've seen Yahoo News post something about the oarfish and their connection with earthquakes. They don't typically repeat stories...but this one keeps coming up!

Hmmm....does somebody know something that we don't?

I believe they are a sign of "something", likely an earthquake or oceanic volcanic activity on the near horizon in that area.
    SilentFeathers

26. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Wind (1st December 2013)

27. Link to Post #114
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

I've got my (Automatic 'Prediction' Writing Pen) in hand, so here goes...

The Question I will be putting out to the ether is...

Quote "What is the Major Earthly Event coming our way within the next 6 months..?"
    Begin (Automatic Writing) session...

Quote dhdhfhedio0e4yreyryryhedjikoisjhnskssghnfblaliduyrfnd88dhdhndmndbggtdeiso0asnjhmdbf nrnfdjhdhgdelkdmjfbshyaiusnshdyhfdurhregthe0owui8whyr swlksnmhjdhydisjuikshs,mdnhfhyfrtgfsfeswhsfshfgfedgfdhgdkjfhgfhnfhjfyrto0frgfhgdfjuufgttdehyfdtgfyte httyeetyu8w8ue8rujrfnherbgeikdm d,mwkihjwshnwhyhwhwhw3gwe9ide0ofoifojmrthgwodbgdjusgfsuishsveyeie beg0ohgd vyuebshgtwiieh
    Shyte, that didn't work. I need to get another (Automatic Writing) pen...

PS - In all seriousness (Dec 2013 through to Jan 2014) is the time to be a little worried...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 2nd December 2013 at 03:19.

28. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    PS - In all seriousness (Dec 2013 through to Jan 2014) is the time to be a little worried...
    It seems lately everyday is a potential day for some strange and or extreme event to take place.....time is not speeding up, but the frequency of events are. Patterns and the synchronicity aspect is becoming more clear and many things are over-lapping.
    SilentFeathers

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

karamba (5th December 2013), pyrangello (3rd December 2013), william r sanford72 (3rd December 2013)

30. Link to Post #116
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,253 times in 1,895 posts

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

SilentFeathers (2nd January 2014), william r sanford72 (2nd January 2014)

32. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Just a thought, feeling, vibe, or what ever one may want to call it...............

I seriously think we may soon see one of these near Earth asteroids actually make it to the ground soon and cause a bit of noise and damage (nothing on a ELE level), but quite serious for some folk's none the less.

Double tap keeps coming to mind too, whatever that may mean.

(perhaps this may happen soon, perhaps before the end of this month)
    SilentFeathers

33. Link to Post #118
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

I waited a long, long time because...ick.

-Something is going to happen at Sochi.
    -That something is going to trigger military action by Russia into Syria. It's going to be the false flag the Russians use. Not going to be popular with the Americans, but they don't have the Chinese backing them.
    -New Cold War. This time, Israel is going to be the middle ground.
    -Watch what's going on at the North Pole. If you want to see anything military, it's going to come from the north. And it's going to be a complete surprise for most of us.
    -A lot of our elders...are really vulnerable right now. We need to be sending really, really positive energy to people like Bob Dean, the old boys. This is going to be the year a lot of us step up to the plate to take some of the pressure off of them and keep their stories going. Not a prediction. A request. We're going to loose some of them this year. And it's going to hurt like hell.

I wish I could be...ugh...happy stuff. There is a lot of great stuff! But it's personal stuff. I can see myself writing more, reading more, growing more, taking more steps towards a tiny house. Expanding. Yah, that's a sure fire bet with good odds.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

Beren (2nd January 2014), SilentFeathers (2nd January 2014), Wind (3rd January 2014)

35. Link to Post #119
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

I predict that the Vatican will be exposed for what it really is in 2014. All of the witness testimony of human trafficking will soon be too much for them to hide from...

And then...the Domino Effect...
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Robin For This Post:

SilentFeathers (3rd January 2014)

37. Link to Post #120
    United States Avalon Member GreenGuy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,950 times in 424 posts

I believe that from any given moment, multiple paths branch. Since everything happens as a consequence of many things coming together over time, some events seem to have an inevitability to them that makes them easy to easy to foretell. But sometimes they don't happen because something else happened. We can say, "If things continue to happen the way they are, such-and-such will happen," and sometimes we're right. So here goes:

I predict that the major establishments of the western powers - governments, banking, huge corporations, will continue their slow crumble that is the result of their own unsustainable, top-heavy weight. This could have been - and of course was - foretold. This process is particularly painful to watch in the US, partly because we are so spoiled by our gewgaws and have so much to lose, and partly because our government in particular is turning against its own people. It's not the first time in history it's happened, but it's particularly painful for a people whose nation was born in a struggle against tyranny. So things in terms of taxes, privacy, the mainstreaming of greed, and an ever-lower bar in quality entertainment, will all get worse in 2014.

I predict there will be no civil war or revolution in the US during 2014.

I give martial law a 50/50 chance.

I give ET disclosure a 75/25 chance in favor of not happening. However, empirical data will continue to prove that they exist. There will soon be a "reality TV" show devoted to ET encounters and UFOs...but still no real proof and no official acknowledgement.

I predict the mass-awakening of people will continue and we'll be able to see it becoming a real force in daily affairs. We're getting close to about the 97th monkey.

I predict the next chapter in the return of the Jedi.
    Last edited by GreenGuy; 3rd January 2014 at 00:19.
    Dammit, honey! You left the seat down again!

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GreenGuy For This Post:

Robin (3rd January 2014), SilentFeathers (3rd January 2014), Wind (3rd January 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1 6 15 LastLast