+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 1 7 15 LastLast

Thread: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

1. Link to Post #121
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

Default Re: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)
    I predict that the Vatican will be exposed for what it really is in 2014. All of the witness testimony of human trafficking will soon be too much for them to hide from...

And then...the Domino Effect...
    Sam, how about this one for tag teaming....Francis is the one who will expose it.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

GreenGuy (4th January 2014), Robin (3rd January 2014), SilentFeathers (4th January 2014)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Default Re: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

Quote Posted by Milneman (here)
    Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)
    I predict that the Vatican will be exposed for what it really is in 2014. All of the witness testimony of human trafficking will soon be too much for them to hide from...

And then...the Domino Effect...
    Sam, how about this one for tag teaming....Francis is the one who will expose it.
    You know...this would be just golden. I can really see this happening, honestly. It is quite obvious that he is trying so hard to repair the moral damage that Pope Benedict left, but perhaps Pope Francis will take heart and speak the wisdom of Francis of Assisi.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

GreenGuy (4th January 2014), Milneman (4th January 2014), SilentFeathers (4th January 2014)

5. Link to Post #123
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Dude...he gets dressed in regular priest's clothing every Sunday, in cognito leaves the vatican to work soup kitchens. Seriously.

He's dangerous to the "Vatican"....and it sickens me to say this but we gotta put one more piggy back on that prediction.

What do John Paul I and Francis have in common?

Nothing....yet.

I hope I'm wrong.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

SilentFeathers (4th January 2014)

7. Link to Post #124
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

I agree w/you! but we must consider our real strength is in our consciousness, creating the future as we want, Not as they want! That's why they are afraid of the people who wake up and start making questions.. yes we are dangerous to them, because we'll realize we don't need them! at all . period!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

SilentFeathers (6th January 2014), xbusymom (22nd February 2015)

9. Link to Post #125
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Reply to Samwise the Brave : Jah! human trafficking is just the tip of the iceberg! There is too many dark secrets related to church, too much evil...
    This is only my personal opinion: I hink all religions where created to control people true fear, and fake stories, for eons, that's why they do not want you to see anything that makes you think different of what they preach! you'll be an infidel or a blasphemous, or heretic, you name it! is the same! anyway .
    That sentence from Gandalf to Frodo , Is fantastic! and I will say "choose wisely what to do in this time" . Yetti.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

SilentFeathers (6th January 2014), xbusymom (22nd February 2015)

11. Link to Post #126
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Yetti (here)
    Reply to Samwise the Brave : Jah! human trafficking is just the tip of the iceberg! There is too many dark secrets related to church, too much evil...
    This is only my personal opinion: I hink all religions where created to control people true fear, and fake stories, for eons, that's why they do not want you to see anything that makes you think different of what they preach! you'll be an infidel or a blasphemous, or heretic, you name it! is the same! anyway .
    That sentence from Gandalf to Frodo , Is fantastic! and I will say "choose wisely what to do in this time" . Yetti.
    Yeti...what if that story, that religion was created to control people through fear, is just another story like the one it claims to describe?

Last edited by Milneman; 6th January 2014 at 04:30.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

SilentFeathers (6th January 2014)

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,052 times in 2,877 posts

I personally do not see how anyone can trust anything or anyone involved in the Vatican.

Pope Francis is just another figure head in another establishment that has been involved for centuries brainwashing some people and exterminating others......IMO he is probably one of the most dangerous people on the planet right now considering how many people blindly trust him and the religion he represents.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Robin (8th January 2014)

15. Link to Post #128
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Clean the windows. I seriously gotta get that post done. I promise, I'm working on it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

SilentFeathers (6th January 2014)

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

The Super Bowl will be on February 2, 2014 this year at the Metlife Stadium in New Jersey.

I'm predicting that something VERY STRANGE is going to happen involving this event, something ritualistic in my opinion. I'm sensing something quite intense, so it may actually be quite obvious and perhaps on a more extreme level, something may happen that'll actually delay or stop the game completely.

They always seem to do something ritualistic and creepy during the half time shows at these games, this year Bruno Mars is the half time show performer. I don't really see anything out of the ordinary with Bruno Mars other than his name. I'm also wondering if Miley Cyrus will be a surprise guest and perform with Bruno?????

Bruno Mars seems to have just came from no where and just in the last few years have sold more than 10 million records.

Quote From Wiki:
    Throughout a singing career spanning 3 years, he has sold 10 million albums[5] and 58 million singles worldwide.[6] Including not only his work as a singer but as a songwriter and producer as well, his total single download sales surpass 115 million worldwide.[7] He has achieved a total of five number one singles on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and seven top ten singles, as a solo artist placing himself in the record books by being the second solo artist to do so after Richard Marx. He reached first place with "Just the Way You Are", which sold 12.5 million copies and contributed to Mars becoming the best-selling digital artist in 2011.[8] In 2011, Mars was named one of Time Magazine's 100 most influential people in the world.[9]
    The name BRUNO: Bruno is a male given name. It is derived from the Germanic word brun meaning Shield or Armor.

Another connection to the name Bruno that I found a bit weird; relating to February 2nd.

Quote Bruno, Duke of Saxony - Died February 2, 866
    Bruno is venerated as a saint and martyr in the Catholic Church, being honored with a feast day on February 2 under the name St. Bruno of Saxony. According to legend, he is the founder of Brunswick and ancestor of Count Brun I in the Derlingau, though an affiliation is uncertain.
    We all know MARS is the God of war in mythology, so the name Bruno Mars is quite strange (symbolically) regardless how you look at it.

Religious Gods, Military, Death, and War is connected to the words or name, "Bruno Mars" (just a thought).

Regardless, I am going to watch this game to see what exactly this strange vibe I am having about it is all about, I'm sure I won't be the only one that see's something strange happening at this event.

As to who even plays in the Super Bowl, I don't have a clue.....perhaps the 49er's come out on top if they make it that far

UPDATE:

From wiki: (strange numbers always seem to be involved)

Quote February 2 is the 33rd day of the year in the Gregorian calendar. There are 332 days remaining until the end of the year (333 in leap years).
    33 - 3x3=9
    332 - 3x3=9, 9x2=18, 1+8=9
    333 -3x3=9, 9x3=27, 2+7=9

999, or upside down, 666, hmmm? probably just a coincidence February 2 works out this way huh?

999 - Or 9x9=81, 81x9=729, 7+2+9=18, 1+8=9 - seems no matter how you work these numbers they come back to what anyone who is familiar with numerology would consider "occult-like" so to speak (9).

2-2-2014, 2+2=4, 4+2=6, 6+1=7, 7+4=11 - so with the number game above coming most often to 9, and the date 2-2-2014 coming to 11, we get the numbers 911, another coincidence?

The critters that be enjoy doing things on days with weird synchronicity and number patterns.....perhaps nothing to do with the super bowl, but in my opinion February 2nd, 2014 may be a day to pay close attention to. Considering millions may be watching the super bowl on this date, it makes sense at the very least, some type of message or event may take place during this football game event.
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 9th January 2014 at 18:37.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Robin (8th January 2014)

19. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

POST #2 0f this thread.....dated Oct. 8, 2013
    Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    another prediction;

Comet ISON will likely be destroyed and or broken up by the Sun when it reaches it's closest point to it. As it rounds the sun there may be nothing left of it to see when it comes back to view by us Earthlings.

Its debris feild of dust will follow our solar systems path through the universe and a "new" meteor shower worthy to watch every year may actually be created.
    UPDATE: seems I was a bit accurate with this one, we have yet to see if there will be a yearly meteor shower from this "comet of the century" lol
    SilentFeathers

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

halffull (23rd January 2014), Robin (23rd January 2014)

21. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

Post #4 of this thread, dated Oct 8, 2013
    Another prediction;

It's the more subtle and less vivid things that get my attention....

2012? End of the world? Zombie Apocalypse ?????

Nada, perhaps just a flu pandemic.....

Prediction: About December 2013 or January 2014 a flu pandemic will break out causing many to seek vacination.....more will die from the vacination than from the actual flu.

I predict this not only from intuition, but from the governments track record.....they can't help but to screw up!
    UPDATE: Unfortunately I think this one may be coming true to.....a little more time will tell how bad this recent flu outbreak is and also reveal how "effective" the flu vaccines are.
    SilentFeathers

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

halffull (23rd January 2014), Robin (23rd January 2014)

23. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

UPDATE TO THIS POST/PREDICTION:

Other than this being one of the worst Super Bowl games I've ever watched (including the half time show), nothing much happened, which makes this prediction of mine pretty much a bunch of hot air. Sometimes it feels really good to be wrong!

One thing I did notice though, compared to almost every other major event recently, was that this Super Bowl had very little "ritualistic" and "satanic-like" symbolic theme to it. I found this rather odd......the half time show was actually quite "clean" and one could actually allow their children to watch it.

It felt like a bait and switch type of an event considering what we normally see during these things.....

Another strange aspect, I am not usually 180 degrees off on my forecasting/predictions......this time I feel like I was.

The Super Bowl will be on February 2, 2014 this year at the Metlife Stadium in New Jersey.

I'm predicting that something VERY STRANGE is going to happen involving this event, something ritualistic in my opinion. I'm sensing something quite intense, so it may actually be quite obvious and perhaps on a more extreme level, something may happen that'll actually delay or stop the game completely.

They always seem to do something ritualistic and creepy during the half time shows at these games, this year Bruno Mars is the half time show performer. I don't really see anything out of the ordinary with Bruno Mars other than his name. I'm also wondering if Miley Cyrus will be a surprise guest and perform with Bruno?????

Bruno Mars seems to have just came from no where and just in the last few years have sold more than 10 million records.

Quote From Wiki:
    Throughout a singing career spanning 3 years, he has sold 10 million albums[5] and 58 million singles worldwide.[6] Including not only his work as a singer but as a songwriter and producer as well, his total single download sales surpass 115 million worldwide.[7] He has achieved a total of five number one singles on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and seven top ten singles, as a solo artist placing himself in the record books by being the second solo artist to do so after Richard Marx. He reached first place with "Just the Way You Are", which sold 12.5 million copies and contributed to Mars becoming the best-selling digital artist in 2011.[8] In 2011, Mars was named one of Time Magazine's 100 most influential people in the world.[9]
    The name BRUNO: Bruno is a male given name. It is derived from the Germanic word brun meaning Shield or Armor.

Another connection to the name Bruno that I found a bit weird; relating to February 2nd.

Quote Bruno, Duke of Saxony - Died February 2, 866
    Bruno is venerated as a saint and martyr in the Catholic Church, being honored with a feast day on February 2 under the name St. Bruno of Saxony. According to legend, he is the founder of Brunswick and ancestor of Count Brun I in the Derlingau, though an affiliation is uncertain.
    We all know MARS is the God of war in mythology, so the name Bruno Mars is quite strange (symbolically) regardless how you look at it.

Religious Gods, Military, Death, and War is connected to the words or name, "Bruno Mars" (just a thought).

Regardless, I am going to watch this game to see what exactly this strange vibe I am having about it is all about, I'm sure I won't be the only one that see's something strange happening at this event.

As to who even plays in the Super Bowl, I don't have a clue.....perhaps the 49er's come out on top if they make it that far

UPDATE:

From wiki: (strange numbers always seem to be involved)

Quote February 2 is the 33rd day of the year in the Gregorian calendar. There are 332 days remaining until the end of the year (333 in leap years).
    33 - 3x3=9
    332 - 3x3=9, 9x2=18, 1+8=9
    333 -3x3=9, 9x3=27, 2+7=9

999, or upside down, 666, hmmm? probably just a coincidence February 2 works out this way huh?

999 - Or 9x9=81, 81x9=729, 7+2+9=18, 1+8=9 - seems no matter how you work these numbers they come back to what anyone who is familiar with numerology would consider "occult-like" so to speak (9).

2-2-2014, 2+2=4, 4+2=6, 6+1=7, 7+4=11 - so with the number game above coming most often to 9, and the date 2-2-2014 coming to 11, we get the numbers 911, another coincidence?

The critters that be enjoy doing things on days with weird synchronicity and number patterns.....perhaps nothing to do with the super bowl, but in my opinion February 2nd, 2014 may be a day to pay close attention to. Considering millions may be watching the super bowl on this date, it makes sense at the very least, some type of message or event may take place during this football game event.
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 3rd February 2014 at 13:11.
    SilentFeathers

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Curt (3rd February 2014), Tibouchine (3rd February 2014)

25. Link to Post #133
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,739 times in 919 posts

For 2014.........................Nothing Important Happened
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

26. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    Sounds a tad bit boring......
    SilentFeathers

27. Link to Post #135
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sorry, guess it looks that way, but I'm in grumpy mood which reflects here, apologies, no doubt its going to be great!
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

28. The Following User Says Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

SilentFeathers (3rd February 2014)

29. Link to Post #136
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Except for this & ((PREPARE))...

PS - (PREPARE) for What? is the Question...

We all know something BIG is about to go down and (True to Form) the PTW sent out that...

WARNING (((LOUD & CLEAR))) at the 2014 Superbowl

Blink and you would have missed it, but it definitely was a "WARNING" though...

PSS - Avalonian Member Referee, reminded me of this...

ICG - Illuminati Card Game: Combined Disasters (Sochi)...

(TYPE: Not Happened Yet)

http://otis.wikia.com/wiki/ICG_-_Combined_Disasters

PSSS - Anyone, who wants to start a 'Thread" on this Topic, be my guest...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 4th February 2014 at 03:25.

30. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

Thanks Jackovest, a few things have come to my mind now too, now that I've had a day or so to think about it. Pretty weird, subtle, but weird.

Sochi could be the place to watch....or to be more specific, Russia. A lot is going on that isn't being focused much on, especially the trade deal scrapping the EU and embracing Russia by Ukraine and crap hitting the fan there now. The Pope waving off the EU a bit and getting more friendly with Putin.....the stock market hitting it's peak and about to burst into the abyss, yeap, lots going on.

Prepare for what? good question......
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 4th February 2014 at 12:59.
    SilentFeathers

31. Link to Post #138
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This happens every year without fail, we either get its disclosure big time or we get something big and nasty is going to happen. PLEASE. There is no indication from anywhere that a bad event, a false flag event is on horizon. What exactly was supposed to have happened at the superbowl? Did you by any chance read the ridiculous nonsense posted on James Rink's blog about what was going to be a doosey..............NOTHING HAPPENED. I find much from the alternative community to be scare mongering and is totally unnecessary. TPTB maybe a little pissed off but thats because the buggers are handtied and cannot do a damn thing bigtime!
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

32. The Following User Says Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Sebastion (5th February 2014)

33. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

This happens every year without fail, we either get its disclosure big time or we get something big and nasty is going to happen. PLEASE. There is no indication from anywhere that a bad event, a false flag event is on horizon. What exactly was supposed to have happened at the superbowl? Did you by any chance read the ridiculous nonsense posted on James Rink's blog about what was going to be a doosey..............NOTHING HAPPENED. I find much from the alternative community to be scare mongering and is totally unnecessary. TPTB maybe a little pissed off but thats because the buggers are handtied and cannot do a damn thing bigtime!
    The Red in your quote: I beg to differ, events happen all the time, natural and by design....

If this thread content is bothering you Spirit Wolf, simply avoid choosing to visit it....
    SilentFeathers

34. Link to Post #140
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here we talking of false flag, orchestrated events yes? I see none of that. Not bothered in the slightest but must assert myself here. I have 47 years hands on experience in this business, the good, the bad and the ugly so my views and opinions are based on that experience. Besides i hate to see people chasing their tales off with things that are unnecessary and foolish. Discern more, good people of Avalon
    Last edited by SPIRIT WOLF; 4th February 2014 at 22:59.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

jackovesk (5th February 2014), Sebastion (5th February 2014), Shikasta (4th February 2014), Wind (5th February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 1 7 15 LastLast