+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 1 9 15 LastLast

Thread: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

1. Link to Post #161
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

Default Re: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

mods, please delete this box.... thanks
    Last edited by Roisin; 9th February 2014 at 08:36.

2. Link to Post #162
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

Now I got it straight:

Two Quakes Strike Near Fukushima

Quote Two magnitude-5 earthquakes struck off the coast of Japan’s Fukushima prefecture, the site of the 2011 tsunami and earthquake that killed more than 18,000 people and sparked the world’s worst nuclear disaster since Chernobyl.

The first quake hit 34 kilometers off the coast of Namie, Japan at 21:18 GMT on Friday. The US Geological Survey (USG) measured its magnitude at 5.1. The tremor caused no serious damages, and no tsunami warning was issued in its wake, the Japan Meteorological Agency said.

The second quake, measured magnitude 5.0, and struck 34 kilometers from Iwaki, Japan at 6:34 GMT on Saturday. Like the previous quake, no tsunami warning was issued, though they posed stark reminders of the chronic insecurity at the crippled Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant.

On March 11, 2011, a 9.0 megathrurst earthquake struck off the coast of Japan. The quake triggered a massive tsunami, which inundated the nuclear power plant causing three reactors to melt down.

Nearly three years later, authorities have failed to cap radioactive leaks, and Tokyo Electric Power Co. [TEPCO], the plant’s operator, was recently forced to admit they had underestimated radiation levels by five times.

Meanwhile, ongoing seepage of contaminated water used to cool the damaged reactors continues to hinder cleanup efforts, which will probably take years to complete.
    Source: http://rt.com/news/two-earthquakes-fukushima-coast-167/

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

SilentFeathers (9th February 2014)

4. Link to Post #163
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ok, so here's what happened. I had a vision on thursday, Feb 6th of Fukushima that included a radiation warning in it. I then posted that vision I had of that prediction here (on thursday).... or rather I tried to but due to internet problems, it didn't seem to submit but it actually did submit but I didn't know that.

Then yesterday, Saturday, Feb 8th, I posted that same prediction here again only to then scroll up the page later that day to find that my original prediction that I posted about Fukushima 2 days before had in fact submitted and was on that page too.

Then a little later that day (yesterday), I googled up Fukushima to find out if anything was going on there only to find that they had 2 5.0 earthquakes. One happened on Friday the 7th and the next 5.0 occurred on Saturday morning, Feb 8th.

So in this case, my prediction, originally made here on Thursday, Feb. 6th came true because the next day and then the day after, Fukushima had two 5.0 earthquakes near the plant.

The gist of the prediction involved a radiation warning for Fukushima and it goes without saying that 2 back to back 5.0 earthquakes near that plant would definitely amp up the radiation warning factor for that plant... which it did.
    Last edited by Roisin; 9th February 2014 at 09:24.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

6. Link to Post #164
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,139 times in 2,883 posts

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    Ok, so here's what happened. I had a vision on thursday, Feb 6th of Fukushima that included a radiation warning in it. I then posted that vision I had of that prediction here (on thursday).... or rather I tried to but due to internet problems, it didn't seem to submit but it actually did submit but I didn't know that.

Then yesterday, Saturday, Feb 8th, I posted that same prediction here again only to then scroll up the page later that day to find that my original prediction that I posted about Fukushima 2 days before had in fact submitted and was on that page too.

Then a little later that day (yesterday), I googled up Fukushima to find out if anything was going on there only to find that they had 2 5.0 earthquakes. One happened on Friday the 7th and the next 5.0 occurred on Saturday morning, Feb 8th.

So in this case, my prediction, originally made here on Thursday, Feb. 6th came true because the next day and then the day after, Fukushima had two 5.0 earthquakes near the plant.

The gist of the prediction involved a radiation warning for Fukushima and it goes without saying that 2 back to back 5.0 earthquakes near that plant would definitely amp up the radiation warning factor for that plant... which it did.
    I get the feeling they will never stop the radiation spewing from the damaged Fukushima plant....it's been almost 3 years now and it's the same ole story, except for only getting worse.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Jean-Marie (10th February 2014), Roisin (9th February 2014)

8. Link to Post #165
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I just checked the USGS earthquake site to find out when Fukushima's area last had an earthquake over 4.0 and found that the last one over 4 was 7.1 on Oct. 26th, 2013.

Below is the Japanese Earthquake site that affiliated with uSGS that gives a run down on the most current Earthquakes in Japan and that area.
    http://www.jishin.go.jp/main/index-e.html

And I also just found out that yesterday, Topec publicized a report that the radiation coming out of Fukishima is a whopping 5x's higher than previously reported and quite frankly, that makes me nauseous.

At any rate, those outside of our realm are concerned about Fukushima's radiation or else I would not have had that vision that popped in out of nowhere showing what I described in my 2 posts here on that. To "them", Fukushima is a very serious matter and it should be for us too. Now that that prediction I had came true, I will be paying more attention to get updates on Fukushima. I wasn't doing that before but now I'm going to do that.
    Last edited by Roisin; 9th February 2014 at 16:06.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

10. Link to Post #166
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here's another inner vision I had recently that popped in out of nowhere and was as clear as the other two predictions I have entered into this thread.... the pope one and the Fukushima one. In this other vision, one of those Russian girls from that band that was receently pardoned by Putin and released from prison was standing next to a modern day European princess or queen. Then days later on Google's front page there was news about a Spanish Princess being tried or going to court about a fraud case that involves her husband but also her too.
    So knowing how it is when I get these precognitive visions of mine, this particular vision could indicate that this Spanish Princess may be found to have been implicated in the crime she and her husband are being charged with where she may even spend some time in house arrest but then she will be pardoned by her gov't just like how that Russian woman from that girl band was eventually pardoned by Putin.
    We'll have to wait and see what happens but it's odd that I got such a vision like that in the first place but I did and so far, that's my interpretation of it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

SilentFeathers (13th February 2014)

12. Link to Post #167
    Great Britain Avalon Member RichD's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Roisin. This Youtuber gives a good account of Radioactive happenings with much focus on Fukushima related issues. Posts 2-3 times weekly.

Cheers
    Listening to the cosmic giggle

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RichD For This Post:

Roisin (10th February 2014), SilentFeathers (13th February 2014)

14. Link to Post #168
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks! I'll watch it today when I get back from running a few errands! Will comment later on it.

---------------------
    Just watched it and will watch it again but he has presented a very comprehensive update on Fukushima with information that I didn't know about before but now do. Hope he keeps giving us updates on this because it seems like he's really good at narrowing down everything and reporting what's really important and throwing out the rest. As said in this broadcast, we are facing an environmental catastrophe of EPIC PROPORTIONS... and there's no way out of it. Yet, we continue to build power plants as if nothing ever happened. Need to watch Brown's video's on Atlantis because at the rate we are going now, if there are any survivor's when all of this is over, our epoch will be designated as Atlantis Two.
    Last edited by Roisin; 9th February 2014 at 22:27.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

16. Link to Post #169
    Great Britain Avalon Member RichD's Avatar
    Thanks

SGT report. Helen Caldicott reporting of latest at Fukushima
    Listening to the cosmic giggle

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RichD For This Post:

Roisin (10th February 2014), SilentFeathers (13th February 2014)

18. Link to Post #170
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for posting this. I'm about a quarter way through this and she mentioned the 5.1 EQ that occurred on Friday Feb. 7th but she must have recorded this broadcast before another 5.0 EQ occurred in the same area the next morning or not have known about it yet. On the other hand, she may mention that one too and will find out after I resume listening to the vid. I cut it off abruptly when after she mentioned the first one...

Anyway, what's so incredible is how unstable the ground is that those plants are situated on. She talked about the water running down from the mountains that are adjacent to that property that's been seeping into the ground and water table beneath that plant and even to the soil surface surrounding it and how that now radioactive water which is extreme to a point that's beyond comprehension that pours directly into the ocean too! This in addition to everything else which includes too much to mention. This situation is horrific. Words fail me.

There's just so much here and it's clearly out of our control now and there's no way to fix it .... and we and every living thing on this planet will be affected by this catastrophe of mammoth proportions for generations to come! That is if we're lucky because the fact remains that that region of the world is EQ prone and just last oct they had a 7.1 EQ .... and now these 2 back to back moderate EQ's that occurred just this past Friday and Saturday.... We have to ask, will the next moderate to severe EQ in that area cause that plant to go Ka-Boom? Then what happens? Are we talking about something along the line of a nuclear holocaust or something close to it? How many lives will be lost then as it will no longer be on its current insidious path of destruction but will be transformed into a raging, tumultuous aerial radioactive cloud that will make its way around the world wreaking lethal havoc every which way on every living thing... this in addition to the hard-core radioactive ocean currents, waterways and streams.

Thanks for posting this video, this doctor is like a lone voice in the wilderness pleading to the world to wake up and smell the coffee just as we clearly are on the cusp of extinction .... So how are our leaders reacting to all of this? Well, because they can't do anything about it, they are ignoring it or spinning it in such a way to diminish what it actually is... a monster. But most have their heads in the sand and are pretending it's not there to the extent that new power plants are being planned and built all around the world and even, if you can believe it, in Japan too! Amazing isn't it?
    Last edited by Roisin; 10th February 2014 at 13:48.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

RichD (10th February 2014), SilentFeathers (13th February 2014)

20. Link to Post #171
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Today I had an inner eye vision of seeing Edward Snowden sitting in front of my computer dressed up in a patriotic Elvis white jumpsuit.

My interpretation of this vision:
    It could mean that he's going to soon make the announcement that he's changed his mind and will return to the US and face the music (as indicated by Elvis jumpsuit).

Or, it could mean that he's going to be in the news again sometime within the next few days or so with a new significant announcement of some sort. To be on the safe side, am giving this one a 2 wk window.
    Last edited by Roisin; 11th February 2014 at 17:59.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

22. Link to Post #172
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,380 times in 561 posts

Challenging question Ok, here it goes:

Economy: stocks will continue to rise during 2014 (forward guidance, increase of debt ceilings, QE, etc.). Indicators will remain in green this year.
    Politics: ongoing negotiations for a new reserve currency and banking unification. Expect inflation.
    Climate: more and more extremes. Start of some first migrations.
    Spirituality: continued stupidification of humanity. No ascension and transcendence for this year.
    Technology: check out Vivek's threads on AI and technology timeline. Events are panning out according plan.
    Last edited by skippy; 12th February 2014 at 18:55.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Post:

Roisin (20th February 2014), SilentFeathers (13th February 2014)

24. Link to Post #173
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Today I had an inner eye vision of seeing Edward Snowden sitting in front of my computer dressed up in a patriotic Elvis white jumpsuit.

My interpretation of this vision:
    It could mean that he's going to soon make the announcement that he's changed his mind and will return to the US and face the music (as indicated by Elvis jumpsuit).

Or, it could mean that he's going to be in the news again sometime within the next few days or so with a new significant announcement of some sort. To be on the safe side, am giving this one a 2 wk window.
    Above is a "prediction" I posted 9 days ago here in this thread and today it came true. Only, it turns out that my original interpretations of that vision that I had that described in that post were incorrect and here's what the correct interpretation is for it.

Back in Jan. I entered a photoshop contest and here's that image:

As you can see, it's an evil baby doll dressed up as Elvis.

Here's the screenshot showing the date I entered that image on that site:

Then nine days ago, I had a vision of Snowden sitting at my computer dressed in a patriotic white elvis outfit. Not unlike the elvis outfit I created for that doll in that digital art image I created for that contest.

Well, today I found out, after looking on Googles News page, that a company has announced that they are now manufacturing a new Edward Snowden Action figure. Here's a pic of it:]

And here's that article that talks about that that was published online today:
    http://www.ibtimes.co.in/articles/53...ures-funny.htm

So the true interpretation of that inner eye vision I had of Snowden at my desk dressed up like that was that an Edward Snowden action figure doll was going to be available to the public soon.

One thing I left out when I described that inner eye vision was that Snowdens body in it was also shaped like the doll I created for that contest I entered. His legs were short and stubby, just like that scary baby in my image. But I didn't bother to mention that because it was too hard to explain and I just didn't think it was important. But I did acknowledge privately that I thought it was interesting that Snowden was seen in the same kind of Elvis outfit I created for that baby.

This is how it is when I get these precognitive inner visions. The information given to me are things they know I will recognize where its up to me to interpret them. I'm absolutely certain that the interpretation that I'm giving today is the correct one. They DO have a sense of humor sometimes.

So this one is a "hit".
    Last edited by Roisin; 19th February 2014 at 23:07.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Shezbeth (20th February 2014), Sidney (21st June 2014), SilentFeathers (19th February 2014)

26. Link to Post #174
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 463 posts

I think duck egg blue will be the new spring fashion colour, bold print and shoes with metal embellishments.

There will be more legal drugs made illegal.

More people will start to grow their own food.

Tax will be placed on electronic cigarette products. xxxxx

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

Roisin (20th February 2014), SilentFeathers (20th February 2014), xbusymom (22nd February 2015)

28. Link to Post #175
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Btw, the name I use at Freaking News is "bunacode" and the image I showed here in my previous post that I entered into a contest including my other stuff can be seen that that site under that name. My email address for this forum is bunacode@gmail.com. It's the same for that Freaking News site too.

I'm mentioning this because should anyone want to vet the information I stated in my last post.
    Last edited by Roisin; 20th February 2014 at 03:01.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

SilentFeathers (20th February 2014)

30. Link to Post #176
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    Here we talking of false flag, orchestrated events yes? I see none of that. Not bothered in the slightest but must assert myself here. I have 47 years hands on experience in this business, the good, the bad and the ugly so my views and opinions are based on that experience
    With 47 years hands on experience then you must know these things are possible, and do happen.....

I was wrong about the Super Bowl and admitted I was wrong, but I did think something possibly could of happened at that event constituting a false flag type of action....but it didn't happen.

There's more to this thread than fear-mongering IMO, I tend to see it as "think-tanking" to some degree, trying to connect dots, trouble-shooting in a way and trying to see possible and or probable unseen events that haven't happened yet, but "might happen" and may or may not affect us in the future.

I'm not a rookie when it comes to the good the bad and the ugly either, my experience tells me that it's highly unlikely that nothing important will happen in 2014. I believe we may actually see a couple rather important events happen this year.
    For all we know, your prediction about the Super Bowl could have come true in another timeline. Maybe sometimes when we get information on a psychic level in some way about what's coming up, it could be about something that's coming up in a different timeline.

At any rate, the most unsettling thing for those who get information on a psychic level about what's coming up is when we find out that someone close to us is going to die sometime soon regardless if that person is in bad health at the time when one gets that information.

At the present time, I'm on a death watch for a very close freind of mine who upcoming death I found out about several months ago. At the time when I got that information, I didn't want to believe this was going to happen but it turns out that it did.

That's the downside of being someone who gets flashes of information on what's coming up. And yes, personally I wouldn't wish it on anyone when it comes to getting information of this nature. Do I always get the right information? No because there have been times when they were wrong about that so I never know with absolute certainty if what they tell me is going to happen. This goes for any information I receive and not just for upcoming deaths.
    Last edited by Roisin; 20th February 2014 at 10:59.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

32. Link to Post #177
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Pugwash, I'm guessing you don't already know this because I'm sure you would not have included it in your current prediction list if you did but Oscar de la Renta already said that that shade of blue was going to be in the color line up for Spring 2014. I googled that up and found a Vogue Mag. article on that that was published in Sept. 2013.
    So good hit!

I get information sometimes when something is already happening yet I don't know that at the time when I get that information. This happens to me sometimes when it comes to earthquakes. I'll get those earthquake signals from "them" only to find out that at the exact time when I got that information either a significant earthquake just happened minutes before or was occurring at that same time when I got the information.

Anyway, here's that Vogue mag. link for your perusal:
    http://www.vogue.com/fashion-week/sp...-renta/review/

That color is mentioned with the other ones for what's coming up for fashion colors for the 2014 Spring season. They always broadcast those colors for the upcoming spring in Sept. It's in the 3rd paragraph.

I'm a fashion nut so I always try to keep abreast of what colors the fashion industry predicts for those upcoming seasons.
    Last edited by Roisin; 20th February 2014 at 11:44.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

34. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    Here we talking of false flag, orchestrated events yes? I see none of that. Not bothered in the slightest but must assert myself here. I have 47 years hands on experience in this business, the good, the bad and the ugly so my views and opinions are based on that experience
    With 47 years hands on experience then you must know these things are possible, and do happen.....

I was wrong about the Super Bowl and admitted I was wrong, but I did think something possibly could of happened at that event constituting a false flag type of action....but it didn't happen.

There's more to this thread than fear-mongering IMO, I tend to see it as "think-tanking" to some degree, trying to connect dots, trouble-shooting in a way and trying to see possible and or probable unseen events that haven't happened yet, but "might happen" and may or may not affect us in the future.

I'm not a rookie when it comes to the good the bad and the ugly either, my experience tells me that it's highly unlikely that nothing important will happen in 2014. I believe we may actually see a couple rather important events happen this year.
    For all we know, your prediction about the Super Bowl could have come true in another timeline. Maybe sometimes when we get information on a psychic level in some way about what's coming up, it could be about something that's coming up in a different timeline.

At any rate, the most unsettling thing for those who get information on a psychic level about what's coming up is when we find out that someone close to us is going to die sometime soon regardless if that person is in bad health at the time when one gets that information.

At the present time, I'm on a death watch for a very close freind of mine who upcoming death I found out about several months ago. At the time when I got that information, I didn't want to believe this was going to happen but it turns out that it did.

That's the downside of being someone who gets flashes of information on what's coming up. And yes, personally I wouldn't wish it on anyone when it comes to getting information of this nature. Do I always get the right information? No because there have been times when they were wrong about that so I never know with absolute certainty if what they tell me is going to happen. This goes for any information I receive and not just for upcoming deaths.
    I still think I was on to something with the Super Bowl when it comes to synchronicity and this event being related to other events. I've been seeing the name "Bruno" pop up in a few instances here and there since the game (and not directed at/to Bruno Marrs). There's been another few "coincidences" and I don't believe in coincidences.....I'm a patient watcher and am waiting to connect a few more dots before saying anything, that is, if anything needs to be said.

I'm watching the Ukraine right now and see many parallels with that situation relating to Syria, Iran etc....and "Bankers" of course.

There's so many things of importance going on right now it does create a whirlwind of energies that seem totally different, but yet I am noticing that they are quite in sync, quite strange to say the least.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

35. Link to Post #179
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I agree with you that there are no coincidences because of those amaziing synchonicities that occur all the time. So thanks for bringing that up because it's very true!

As for what's going on in the world now, I haven't been reading much of the news lately but at least I'm catching the headlines. But mentioning this because I think too much is going on at this time and I agree with you that we should be paying attention to that. To me, it seems like there's going to soon be a big blow-up but your assessment is reasuring though. Just hoping everything will turn out ok.
    --------------------------------

Just thought I would post this but I always try to post as much information that helps those to vet any prediction hits I get. I do this to spare people of having to ask me any awkward questions for information to prove the veracity of any given "hit" that I get.

As I said yesterday, I saw that article about the new Snowden action doll on Google news. So today I googled up "Edward Snowden" to see if that article announcing that new doll was still on the first google news page when one googles his name in that venue. It was so I took a screenshot of it. That article on that is the last one in the screenshot:

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

37. Link to Post #180
    Thanks

Yeah, and every one with a Snowden action figure will be considered a supporter of acting against the gestapo gov. and a threat to national security....

The caption above even states it "join in the battle against NSA"
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 20th February 2014 at 14:16.
    SilentFeathers

38. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Roisin (20th February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 1 9 15 LastLast