+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan's 2011 Avalon interview

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan's 2011 Avalon interview

I might have missed any news but! any plans to appear on 'The Peoples Voices'?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

I just love that interview of yours Bill, should be Bumped and Bumped in more and more outlets!

Do you know what Bill,
    I would love to see you host a new series of talks;
    talks presented just like a casual get together in arm chairs sitting around a coffee table of drinks and nibbles.
    The theme of each talk is not firmly set but due to your guests it will go in grate revealing directions!
    In my mind this is a sort of regular slot (Same setup and decor each time) Which will help make you and the word become comfy in peoples minds)) on say something like 'The Peoples voice' ETC.

Anyways keep on producing and talking Bill

Love what you have done so far, Love You

Friendship, Love and Hugs!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Knowrainknowrainbows! (26th October 2013), sian (27th October 2013), sygh (3rd November 2013)

4. Link to Post #23
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Well Bill i think its about time you make a new interview and talk about your thoughts for the next few years ... I am sure everyone here will love to hear your thoughts.

p.s. yes we dont need predictions or dates, we all know everything is event driven and not time driven so just your thoughts please.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (26th October 2013)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

-------

Hi, All: Thank you for all your very kind comments. (I thought it was a good one, too! Interesting how things look when you've not watched something of your own for quite a long time.)

In answer to a number of questions (both here and elsewhere, and forgive me if I appear to repeat myself at all). Here are my various thoughts and views, in no particular order:

• I know I'm a good interviewer, and have done some good work which has helped a lot of people. But everything I've published, ever since 2006, is still out there. New people discover it every day.
    • There's a massive surfeit of interviews, radio shows, daily blogcasts, and YouTube videos of every kind: a HUGE amount of signal-drowning noise on the internet. Some of the shows and interviews out there are very good, and others are pretty dreadful (and worse). In many ways, I find myself not wanting to 'compete' with all that. (And no, I've not been threatened or 'warned off'! But thanks for that question.)
    • I've been asked to do a weekly radio show (GCN, I think it was: need to check), and declined. There are way too many already. It's not easy to do those kinds of live broadcasts well (i.e. with adequate professional quality). It takes a lot of time, energy and focus to do that properly.
    • My focus is on solutions and networking, much of which happens 'behind the scenes'. That's a different kind of ongoing project from presenting yet more whistleblower information. All the jigsaw pieces needed to get the picture are already out of the box and on the table.
    • I would like to do a series of Avalon audio conferences. The best of those could be edited and published for a wider audience. That's still very much on my mind.
    • I'd also like to put together the long-awaited Part 2 of the 2011 interview. I do have quite a lot to talk about in summary: i.e. about how the pieces might all fit together. Although I can interview others well, I think my best value may be as a synthesizer and presenter. There's a ton of information out there, all scrambled up. The key questions are: What does it all really mean? And where are we probably headed?
    • My personal attention in the last couple of years has been on getting well-established in Ecuador to hunker down in preparation for events unknown. And that is all about assisting others if the time and need should come.
    • If and when I do put something else out,
      a) it will be as well-done, comprehensive, interesting and valuable as I can make it, and
      b) may generate quite a lot of interest and attention as I've not published anything for so long, apart from here on the forum.
      So less might well be more in the end!

7. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

42 (26th October 2013), 7eagle14 (28th October 2013), Azt (28th October 2013), Calz (28th October 2013), CD7 (27th October 2013), ceetee9 (1st November 2013), chocolate (27th October 2013), Davidallany (26th October 2013), Debra (26th October 2013), Elainie (26th October 2013), Elly (27th October 2013), Flash (3rd November 2013), Freed Fox (4th November 2013), freedom4all (13th November 2013), johnf (28th October 2013), kanishk (3rd November 2013), Katyani (27th October 2013), Krist (2nd November 2013), Kristin (27th October 2013), Limor Wolf (28th October 2013), Mike (26th October 2013), nancyb (3rd November 2013), onawah (27th October 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (26th October 2013), sdv (26th October 2013), sian (27th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (26th October 2013), sygh (3rd November 2013), william r sanford72 (2nd November 2013), Wind (26th October 2013)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Exciting Bill!!!

Sounds awesome. Your ability to synthesise is what I always looked forward to in your interviews with Project Camelot also. I will add, one of the reasons that I have replayed those videos over and over again.

Your voice - believe you me - remains a force to be reckoned with and ever so needed in these times. I have no doubt that it will most definitely rise above the surfeit now out there. Along with others like Russell Brand, you can help more people to not just wake up but to get wiser.

I say: Thank You
    Last edited by Debra; 26th October 2013 at 15:42.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Calz (28th October 2013), CD7 (27th October 2013), johnf (28th October 2013), Katyani (27th October 2013), Limor Wolf (28th October 2013), Mike (26th October 2013), onawah (27th October 2013), sian (27th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (26th October 2013)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Great interview! Thanks for reposting....

I can empathize with a lot of great points you brought up...

I too have special thoughts about Africa--Kenya more specifically...its a magical place

I could be a teacher but I choose not to for all the reasons you mentioned. Nice to hear someone else discuss the inconsistencies with wanting to be an educator and the challenges that come from teaching a curriculum that you know is not in the best interest of humanity at large! It can be difficult when others (family/friends) know I have the degree but im not doing anything with it!?---they can be perplexed by it. Whatever, I know why and you do too! Thanks for sharing
    I am now a starving artist!! lol

Interesting also you mentioned that some may have feelings of waking up like something is different but don't know why? You alluded to differing time lines having this type of effect. This phenomena I have definitely noticed this year! Matter of fact, happened a couple times these past couple of weeks...its very hard to explain, but it did leave me with a sense of something being off in the ethers somewhere--it felt like something fluctuated with time/space
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Debra (27th October 2013), Flash (3rd November 2013), johnf (28th October 2013), onawah (27th October 2013)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Yes, to ALL that, but especially the following.
    'Scrambled' is a good word for describing the ton of info that's out there, and making sense of it is certainly proving to be a challenge.
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------
    • I'd also like to put together the long-awaited Part 2 of the 2011 interview. I do have quite a lot to talk about in summary: i.e. about how the pieces might all fit together. Although I can interview others well, I think my best value may be as a synthesizer and presenter. There's a ton of information out there, all scrambled up. The key questions are: What does it all really mean? And where are we probably headed?
    Each breath a gift...

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Debra (27th October 2013), Flash (3rd November 2013), johnf (28th October 2013)

14. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Bill, I was looking for part 2! you know, for a while the other day. In the process played some of the others that exist already on alphazebra. It was a good time spent searching .
    Last edited by chocolate; 27th October 2013 at 17:16.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Debra (27th October 2013), Flash (3rd November 2013), johnf (28th October 2013)

16. Link to Post #29
    France Avalon Member buckminster fuller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,878 times in 475 posts

Quote Posted by Azt (here)
    Hi Bill,

Thanks for sharing the vid, got a question.

How do you see Avalon moving from a "mosaic of info place" to a "let's do something together" type of community?

I agree with you when you say that we already have all the info we need to move to the action stage. Do you see that coming from the individual side only or via the collective power here in Avalon.

All my best,
    Azt
    As it seems, there is no "collective power" that can be administered here on Avalon's forum. It has been tried a few times, but the nature of "truth" being something so personal, and often so egotistic (and sometimes trollistic) on the forum, people found themselves arguing over small things, ideologically impregnated as we still are.

The "truth" might set us free one day, but we have to compromise (which can be positive) it first in order to move forward. We have to share a single truth and that is a huge challenge. Maybe a chimera.

As I see it today, Avalon is a great place because many good, ACTUALLY open-minded individuals are part of it. Being open-minded means that our sets of beliefs have NOT became parts of our egos, it means that one is eager to be proven wrong because then he'll be able to move forward. Beliefs are to evolved, as is our knowledge and grasping of the world. We are culturally fed beings, and our individual truths fluctuate as much as what is our cultural food.

Unfortunately, I do think that a majority of people here in Avalon do not fall in that category of open-mindness. We need a paradigm shift, a reset, and this has to be rooted in new ideas that transcend the old ones.

A good example is communism. To a vast majority of americans and others, communism IS fascism, a tool of mass manipulation. Yet, the essence of communism is humanism, conceptually speaking. How are we to promote the greater good of people while banishing ideas that allow it ? How does the sum of individual liberties promotes collective freedom ?
    Ideologies are traps, fly traps that castrate concepts and ideas. We need to attach ourselves to those. Ideas and concepts. Those are leaving things that can be tested and apprehended without loosing one's integrity. Integrity is resistance to ideologies, NOT defending ideologies as wholes.

Collective action is possible locally, in your area. What we do here is inform people of what they are not, while taking care of not shaking too hard the ground they're standing on... It is by accumulation of clues that they will render themselves able to change their beliefs system. (greater belief of our civilization : consumerism, which has overtaken the notion of progress)

We should make a thread for practical activism, I might start one if I have time, but feel free to and I will take part.
    life is design

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to buckminster fuller For This Post:

Azt (29th October 2013), Corncrake (5th November 2013), Flash (3rd November 2013), william r sanford72 (2nd November 2013)

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

This would be a good flagship video for new members to kind of get up to speed on general things they may not be aware of ... after signing up they could watch the video and then it's off to the races ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

19. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member provolon's Avatar
    Thanks

Bill who would you like to interview you?? should we vote on possible interviewers??

20. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Quote •I would like to do a series of Avalon audio conferences. The best of those could be edited and published for a wider audience. That's still very much on my mind.
    •I'd also like to put together the long-awaited Part 2 of the 2011 interview. I do have quite a lot to talk about in summary: i.e. about how the pieces might all fit together. Although I can interview others well, I think my best value may be as a synthesizer and presenter. There's a ton of information out there, all scrambled up. The key questions are: What does it all really mean? And where are we probably headed?
    I am late in the thread, but hey...

Could not agree more with the above, would love to see this happening.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Corncrake (5th November 2013)

22. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by buckminster fuller (here)
    Quote Posted by Azt (here)
    Hi Bill,

Thanks for sharing the vid, got a question.

How do you see Avalon moving from a "mosaic of info place" to a "let's do something together" type of community?

I agree with you when you say that we already have all the info we need to move to the action stage. Do you see that coming from the individual side only or via the collective power here in Avalon.

All my best,
    Azt
    As it seems, there is no "collective power" that can be administered here on Avalon's forum. It has been tried a few times, but the nature of "truth" being something so personal, and often so egotistic (and sometimes trollistic) on the forum, people found themselves arguing over small things, ideologically impregnated as we still are.

The "truth" might set us free one day, but we have to compromise (which can be positive) it first in order to move forward. We have to share a single truth and that is a huge challenge. Maybe a chimera.

As I see it today, Avalon is a great place because many good, ACTUALLY open-minded individuals are part of it. Being open-minded means that our sets of beliefs have NOT became parts of our egos, it means that one is eager to be proven wrong because then he'll be able to move forward. Beliefs are to evolved, as is our knowledge and grasping of the world. We are culturally fed beings, and our individual truths fluctuate as much as what is our cultural food.

Unfortunately, I do think that a majority of people here in Avalon do not fall in that category of open-mindness. We need a paradigm shift, a reset, and this has to be rooted in new ideas that transcend the old ones.

A good example is communism. To a vast majority of americans and others, communism IS fascism, a tool of mass manipulation. Yet, the essence of communism is humanism, conceptually speaking. How are we to promote the greater good of people while banishing ideas that allow it ? How does the sum of individual liberties promotes collective freedom ?
    Ideologies are traps, fly traps that castrate concepts and ideas. We need to attach ourselves to those. Ideas and concepts. Those are leaving things that can be tested and apprehended without loosing one's integrity. Integrity is resistance to ideologies, NOT defending ideologies as wholes.

Collective action is possible locally, in your area. What we do here is inform people of what they are not, while taking care of not shaking too hard the ground they're standing on... It is by accumulation of clues that they will render themselves able to change their beliefs system. (greater belief of our civilization : consumerism, which has overtaken the notion of progress)

We should make a thread for practical activism, I might start one if I have time, but feel free to and I will take part.
    Nice to see you again Buckminster

Quote •I would like to do a series of Avalon audio conferences. The best of those could be edited and published for a wider audience. That's still very much on my mind.
    •I'd also like to put together the long-awaited Part 2 of the 2011 interview. I do have quite a lot to talk about in summary: i.e. about how the pieces might all fit together. Although I can interview others well, I think my best value may be as a synthesizer and presenter. There's a ton of information out there, all scrambled up. The key questions are: What does it all really mean? And where are we probably headed?

Oh my gosh have I thought this often. As if you were pulling the words out of my mouth, but much better written lol.

It is very very hard to make Americans see the world with different eyes. Indoctrination has been extremely efficient in the USA. And often, American have no cues how much they are believing and agreeing with it, unconsciously.

This could not have happened in Europe because the countries, cultures, languages are very near each other in term of space. So they melt in a bit.

I have been told by people travelling and working in China that it is the same over there, full indoctrination and real ignorance of the existence of anything else.

When in China, I have been told, it is as if the whole planet was Chinese and nothing else truly exist. The person telling me this would always come back from China desoriented, I was calling it the China syndrome. lol Same in the USA.

It is very strange to compare both countries, but in term of being closed up to the world, I think they do compare.

THey are also both "masculine" culture in the scales of cross cultural studies, which makes both war like. However one plans 100 years in advance (China) while the other barely 5 years (USA). THis is not to the advantage of the Western world in the long run.

Thanks Buckminster

Sorry Bill to have been off topic, but this would make a good topic to discuss on a given Platform such as audio conference.
    Last edited by Flash; 3rd November 2013 at 21:28.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

buckminster fuller (3rd November 2013), Corncrake (5th November 2013)

24. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Avalon audio conferences, hum-m-m... what a hoot! I have no doubt we are all as mad as hatters - but one never knows, we all might sit there like bumps on a log; that's the best part about being considered mad. Will it involve typing? We all seem to be pretty good at typing. But seriously, there would be a theme to each of these conferences? Like for instance 9-11-01, believe it or not? LOL! Oh yeah.

I sure wish an alien would step up (maybe out) and blow a whistle, maybe even a flute. Eh... maybe that's a cop out, maybe that's easier to do, like getting a politician to speak at an engagement.

Maybe we should talk about what's been happening in the Congo for the last twenty years. Some U.N.

Maybe we should talk about... the plans that have been made for us.
    Last edited by sygh; 3rd November 2013 at 23:41.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to sygh For This Post:

Flash (3rd November 2013)

26. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by Flash;752942

[I

It is very very hard to make Americans see the world with different eyes. Indoctrination has been extremely efficient in the USA. And often, American have no cues how much they are believing and agreeing with it, unconsciously.

When in China, I have been told, it is as if the whole planet was Chinese and nothing else truly exist. The person telling me this would always come back from China desoriented, I was calling it the China syndrome. lol Same in the USA.

It is very strange to compare both countries, but in term of being closed up to the world, I think they do compare.

THey are also both "masculine" culture in the scales of cross cultural studies, which makes both war like. However one plans 100 years in advance (China) while the other barely 5 years (USA). THis is not to the advantage of the Western world in the long run.

Thanks Buckminster

Sorry Bill to have been off topic, but this would make a good topic to discuss on a given Platform such as audio conference.
    [/I]

Do you really think so? Do you really think a majority of Americans have been indoctrinated and suffer from isolation? I think they suffer from the Honey Boo Boo Child "reality" show, or whatever her name is. Or maybe, that is what they would like you to believe.

I think Americans are being choked and dared to breathe. I think Americans are being told to lay down and take it while our government does anything it wants to whom ever it wants, whenever it wants to. I think Monsanto is well into the government and I'll be darned if copyrights go that far, speaking of mondo-weeds, mono-crops and other phantasmal solutions offered up to us like the dna of rainbows and lemon drops falling into the sustainable cup-o-life that is Agenda 21. Did I see a bee? I think drone killings and volcanos are standard issue. Lies, lies, lies. Lies. Hollywood lies. Big, fat juicy lies. Lies so blatant and tongues so forked, all it takes is one step in any direction and you are a liberty loving fruit cake. And I believe mandatory volunteering is doomed from the get-go. Do you really think we are isolated? And do you really think America only plans five years in advance?

Except for maybe the first couple of baby steps, I don't think America has ever planned anything alone.
    Last edited by sygh; 4th November 2013 at 00:46.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sygh For This Post:

buckminster fuller (5th November 2013), FireHorse (6th November 2013), ulli (13th November 2013)

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Sygh, your first paragraph is part of the endoctrination. Your second paragraph is realistic. In fact, it is worst than what I would have had the guts to write. The third paragraph consisting of one line... well, lets pass.

I all agree with you here, we are on the same page. Mine is just from an outsider view point.

I am very well aware also that from a heart point of view, lots of AMerican have a good heart and are well intentioned. But not awake.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

buckminster fuller (5th November 2013)

30. Link to Post #37
    France Avalon Member buckminster fuller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,878 times in 475 posts

Americans are hostages of their empire. A walt disney syndrom to put it differently.
    life is design

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to buckminster fuller For This Post:

CD7 (21st November 2013), FireHorse (6th November 2013), Flash (4th November 2013)

32. Link to Post #38
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just listened to this interview for the first time and it gave me tingles
    the way he brings it all together!
    I must say everything Bill said is right on the mark in my opinion
    well done Bill you are doing what you came here to do.
    It made me quite emotional and the John Lennon song was the
    icing on the cake.
    Thank You

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freedom4all For This Post:

halffull (14th November 2013), Limor Wolf (13th November 2013)

34. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

My personal attention in the last couple of years has been on getting well-established in Ecuador to hunker down in preparation for events unknown. And that is all about assisting others if the time and need should come.

You are a good soul, Bill Ryan

35. The Following User Says Thank You to AriG For This Post:

freedom4all (21st November 2013)

36. Link to Post #40
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Quote Posted by buckminster fuller (here)
    Americans are hostages of their empire. A walt disney syndrom to put it differently.
    We are all hostages of the constructs that blind us. As far as Americans being hostages to the Disney empire, I can tell you, definitively, as a non-willing hostage of the Disney Institute (forced corporate brainwashing with the false belief that Disney has it right) that these poor uninformed souls have no idea to what trickery they have been subjected. And these poor working families save for years to be able to take their off spring to the "happiest place on earth". Its even out of reach for most Americans. I had the misfortune to be taken on a tour of the "underground" there. It is truly a dog and pony show in the truest sense. The castle thing? Only 2.5 stories tall. Lights, smoke, mirrors and the "vanishing point" create the illusion.. A lesson for us all. These poor families don't have a clue that they are hostages. A true representation of the farce that is the ruling class over the "rest of us". Disney just isn't a theme park, it is a microcosm of the Western world, including "jolly olde".

37. The Following User Says Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Elainie (22nd November 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast