+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6

Thread: Naadi Shastra: My experience with Destiny

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,754 times in 2,555 posts

Default Re: Naadi Shastra: My experience with Destiny

I recently received this message from Vera of Green Tara who facilitates Naadi Palm Leaf Readings. As Billy has mentioned in his thread, there are many fraudsters who purport to be genuine readers and I expect this to be particularly true with the online readers. I did my bit of research and stumbled on Vera from Green Tara. She facilitates readings online with genuine readers from India (based on my experiences with her). About 4 years ago, I had my first reading via Skype (coordinated by Vera) with one of her connections in Tamil Nadu and was astounded with the accuracy of the results, both present and future. In fact, one of the "predictions" given re a future event which, at the time, I had a hard time believing would ever happen, actually came true a matter of weeks later. I had another reading (of a different type) with her last year and again she was right on with my an existing condition and I am presently dealing with an issue that was predicted. All this to say, I truly believe she is working with authentic readers so I feel comfortable recommending her services, although I have noticed her fees have gone up a good bit since my original reading. Still, it is cheaper than actually travelling to India for this purpose. I know a few people who have had readings through her and were equally impressed. So, in case anyone is interested, just passing this on:

'We've been hard at work and are proud to announce the launch of the renewed Green Tara Canada website!
    We're back with exciting updates, deals, and new events for everyone!!!

As the New Year is upon us and an important planetary shift is also making way, we are organizing a very powerful ceremony done live by pundits from an ancient temple of South India on December 28th from 8:30 am EST (5:30 am PST)!
    This date and time has been carefully planned by our Palm Leaf Readers and Pundits to maximize the supporting and beneficial effects of the planets for the hour when the ceremony is done.
    This online group event is done exclusively for YOU; the attendees, and anyone can participate from anywhere in the world.
    During the ceremony, Pundits will pray and chant mantras while performing the powerful fire ritual meant to help us boost all the positive effects and minimize all the negative ones for the upcoming 2021 year! It will focus on all areas of life including improving and helping our financial situation, success, love, relationships, health, and spiritual development!
    Early Bird Tickets are $35 CAD/person until December 21st! You can save your spot or share the event with others by clicking HERE, or email us at info@greentaracanada.ca for more details!
    Personal Zoom invites will be sent out a few hours before the event to those who have purchased a ticket!

Special Deals!!! Our Palm Leaf Readings are currently $118 OFF for a limited time!!!

You can see our new video about the Palm Leaves HERE!

For those who have already received a Palm Leaf Reading in the past are eligible for the same discount on their next Reading if they choose to start the search for a new Leaf!
    I will be writing more about the different kinds of Palm Leaves and the possibilities of having more than one Leaf, but until then, please feel free to contact me and I'll be happy to send you further details and explanation!

We also have a few new blog articles, and the newest one provides useful guidelines for everyone who is interested in getting, or has already received a prediction of any kind; The Life Element Theory

As some of you may know, Green Tara Alternative Healthcare and Life Improvement has been functioning as a referral-based business for over the past 10 years, thanks to our amazing clients! -However, due to some changes I have currently started putting all my effort and work into building more audience and getting more known by the public, and I'd like to reach out to you lovely clients for some support in this!

If you know of blog writers, podcast hosts or any other media who may be interested in helping others learn about the Palm Leaf Manuscripts, Palm Leaf Readings or any other service we provide, please show your support by referring us or letting us know about them! -Thank you!!!

You can also support us by sharing, subscribing, liking, and following us on social media: YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram

I will be back regularly with updates, new posts, and exciting news for all you lovely souls!

We're always dedicated to serving your needs, so feel free to write us with any questions: info@greentaracanada.ca

Take Care and Stay Safe!'
    -Vera

ENTER SITE
    Last edited by Eva2; 8th December 2020 at 03:34.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th December 2020), Billy (8th December 2020), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), Ewan (7th May 2023), Gwin Ru (8th December 2020), Mike (8th December 2020), NewEarthResearchInstitute (20th June 2022)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Many thanks for the update Jill
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th December 2020), DeeMetrios (12th July 2021), Eva2 (8th December 2020), Ewan (7th May 2023), Gwin Ru (7th September 2021), Mike (8th December 2020)

5. Link to Post #103
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,533 times in 475 posts

I have not watched the video, but Nadi Palm leafs are medium between Munivar, Rishi, Maharishi, Siddhas, Naadhas, Various Gods and Human who seeks answers. Therefore, from which Maharishi your are taking Nadi readings is also to a things to note. The texts appear after your ask question. For simple and general questions I do a Nadi from one NadiReader, he only has three Bundles (Books) with him and he repeats them one by one again and again for many people. Another place I did such Nadi reading and they also do it like that. Commonly Nadi readers have to get new Nadi Bundles from south after they get consumed.

Mostly we see Nadis of Sage Agasthya, Kaushika, Vashishtha, ShivaVakkaya etc. But there are some Nadis which are very powerful of some other Masters and Gods out there.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd September 2021), Billy (7th September 2021), Eva2 (3rd September 2021), Ewan (7th May 2023), Gwin Ru (7th September 2021), Harmony (7th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #104
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    Hi Jill
    I had a look at the Bhrigu Samhita and yes is sounds like it is the same as the Naadi Shastra. The same procedure just a different Sage from North India instead of from Tamil Nadu in the south.

There are also ancient Buddhist monasteries in the Himalayan mountains who hold the ancient leaves in libraries. I don't think they do readings, but if you stay with them and follow their teachings for a while, if they decide you are worthy, they will read them to you.

Palm leafs in Oriya language is also there in the state of Orrisa.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd September 2021), Billy (7th September 2021), Eva2 (3rd September 2021), Ewan (7th May 2023), Gwin Ru (7th September 2021), Harmony (7th September 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (4th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #105
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by whitewizard (here)
    Hey everyone

Can anyone recommend a place online where I could get this done?
    Best place I will recommend if you understand HINDI or TAMIL or someone you know who can translate for you from these languages properly is from Nadi reader Shri Kannan Guruji:-

NADI ASTROLOGER JYOTISH Maharishi Palm Leafs Ancient & Timeless Shree KagabhujandaBahuladevi / श्री कागभुजंडबहुलादेवी / ஸ்ரீ காகபுஜண்டர் பகுளாதேவி / Kagabujandar / Kagapujandar / Kakabusundi

https://maps.app.goo.gl/Bis7rMNWFSrvJtLc7

https://naadiprediction.business.site/

....... X.......

Then, another Naadi reader of AdiGuru Shri KagabujandarBahuladevi I know about is Naadi reader Shri Ramani Guruji. He can do readings in ENGLISH. But he also has one German website also. How he does I have no idea but I think you can get it done online I guess. Here:-

http://narbhavie.com/ (For Europe)
    http://www.arulvanam.org/

...... X.......

Then from Another reader I took Direct Question Naadi of Kagabujandar in English. And I know another Nadi reader who can do Hindi Nadi reading from bsic Nadi reading of Kagabujandar. Both are as a discussion between his Deciple (Shri Gorakhnath) and his Guru (Shri Kagabujandar). However persons I mentioned above are very blessed Nadi readers as a great deciple of Adi Guru Shri Kagabujandar.
    Last edited by kanishk; 5th September 2021 at 04:34.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th September 2021), Billy (7th September 2021), Elainie (5th September 2021), Eva2 (7th September 2021), Ewan (7th May 2023), Gwin Ru (7th September 2021), Harmony (7th September 2021), Reinhard (5th September 2021), Wind (7th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #106
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kanishk (here)
    Hey everyone

Best place I will recommend if you understand HINDI or TAMIL or someone you know who can translate for you from these languages properly is from Nadi reader Shri Kannan Guruji:-

NADI ASTROLOGER JYOTISH Maharishi Palm Leafs Ancient & Timeless Shree KagabhujandaBahuladevi / श्री कागभुजंडबहुलादेवी / ஸ்ரீ காகபுஜண்டர் பகுளாதேவி / Kagabujandar / Kagapujandar / Kakabusundi

....... X.......

Then, another Naadi reader of AdiGuru Shri KagabujandarBahuladevi I know about is Naadi reader Shri Ramani Guruji. He can do readings in ENGLISH. But he also has one German website also. How he does I have no idea but I think you can get it done online I guess. Here:-

...... X.......

Then from Another reader I took Direct Question Naadi of Kagabujandar in English. And I know another Nadi reader who can do Hindi Nadi reading from bsic Nadi reading of Kagabujandar. Both are as a discussion between his Deciple (Shri Gorakhnath) and his Guru (Shri Kagabujandar). However persons I mentioned above are very blessed Nadi readers as a great deciple of Adi Guru Shri Kagabujandar.
    One thing I wanted to add that, the first reader Shri Kannan Guruji from Pune gets his Palm Leafs from the second reader I mentioned Shri Ramani Guruji itself.

Stories wich are like magic to us is just a normal day to day thing for them.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2021), Billy (7th September 2021), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), Eva2 (7th September 2021), Ewan (7th May 2023), Gwin Ru (7th September 2021), Harmony (7th September 2021), Wind (7th September 2021)

13. Link to Post #107
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

Hey everyone

....... X.......

...... X.......

One thing I wanted to add that, the first reader Shri Kannan Guruji from Pune gets his Palm Leafs from the second reader I mentioned Shri Ramani Guruji itself.

Stories wich are like magic to us is just a normal day to day thing for them.

I have written to one (Shree KagabhujandaBahuladevi) and they are asking for my thumbprint, I will do it and get the reading.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2021), Billy (7th September 2021), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), Eva2 (7th September 2021), Ewan (7th May 2023), Gwin Ru (7th September 2021), Harmony (7th September 2021), kanishk (7th September 2021), Kryztian (14th September 2021), Mike (7th September 2021), Wind (7th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #108
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Elainie;1450494]

I have written to one (Shree KagabhujandaBahuladevi) and they are asking for my thumbprint, I will do it and get the reading.
    Even if Maharishi knows about you. The Nadi readers need this to sort out two three bundles of Indexing from many which reduces time of Indexing. Some people even ask for BirthStar of even date of birth. but even if that reduces time, and other details are there, it can hamper the belief in person who is taking the reading. Many people say that Naadi readers have access to AADHAR database. They say Naadi reader take thumb print and using that get details of theirs from AADHAR database, but actually it's their Karma Doshas of this and previous lives.

Kannan Guruji told me about one person who travelled across India for 30 years and spend huge money to get his Nadi done atleast from anywhere, but haven't yet found his Nadi at any Nadi centre yet.

If you go to Nadi Centre for Prashna Nadi, you just ask question and get answer, no need for Thumb. It is required just for doing Indexing thing, where things are matched. This is just a standard procedure. Because main reading style of different Maharishi is different. Like as I know in Shri Adi Guru Kagabujandar Guruji's Nadi and Shri Lankadhipati Ravana's Naadi you get it in parts. Some part now then next part after specific day etc.
    Last edited by kanishk; 7th September 2021 at 05:43.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2021), Billy (7th September 2021), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), Elainie (7th September 2021), Eva2 (7th September 2021), Ewan (7th May 2023), Gwin Ru (7th September 2021), Harmony (7th September 2021), Wind (7th September 2021)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)
    I gave my thumb print when I first met my Naadi family. I was told Right thumb for male and left for female.

Have you read Jill's post above and her experience with the readers she contacted? They seem genuine.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1395177
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2021), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), Elainie (7th September 2021), Eva2 (7th September 2021), Ewan (7th May 2023), Gwin Ru (7th September 2021), Harmony (7th September 2021), Kryztian (14th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th September 2021), Wind (14th September 2021)

19. Link to Post #110
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)

Shashikant Oak, He is also from Pune. He did a lot of work in Naadi Palm leafs. Visited many Nadi centers in India. Here is his youtube channel:-
    https://www.youtube.com/user/shashikantoak/videos

Some one made a profile of him here
    https://en.dharmapedia.net/wiki/Shashikant_Oak

His blog dedicated to Biography of first incarnation of Dattatreya i.e. Shripad Shrivallabh Charitamrut is here:-
    https://sanatanprabhat.org/marathi/470393.html

If you want information about anything anout Naadi palmleafs you can contact him after 9:00 PM IST. This is his number +919881901049

He recently also created an App for finding Naadi Palm leaf centers at nearby locations for Indian people.

His twitter account:- https://twitter.com/shashioak

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2021), Eva2 (14th September 2021), Ewan (7th May 2023), Suzi E (5th October 2021), Wind (14th September 2021)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,754 times in 2,555 posts

'Palm leaves world predictions till 2050+;
    true so far, let’s see….

Dear friends and fellow human beings, this is probably the most important document of the century for humanity, concerning the future of mankind:

Thomas Ritter ‐ "Prophecies of Europe/libraries from palm leaves", from the German original “ì Die Palmblattbibliotheken und ihre Prophezeiungen zur Zukunft Europas” by publisher Jochen Kopp,
    Rottenburg, in 2006, translated by George Vodvárka. Published by Dialogue Book Wholesalers and
    Publishers, Markov 378A 460 14 Liberec 14, 2007.

According to legend, the library was created more than 5 000 years ago by seven holy rishis. They apparently wrote biographies of about 80 000 people who will come to ask her fate. About ten percent of these leaves apply to persons born out of India. In the course of centuries, several copies of the original text where done, so that today there are 12 libraries of palm leaves, located in different places of the Indian subcontinent. These palm leaves on the dimension of 6 x 46 cm having the fate of people who come to them one day to ask about the future life of the questioner which is apparently recorded in verses on both sides of the strip sheet palm. The letters are reportedly only
    about 1 mm high, and, to the untrained eye, are not distinguished. In these tiny letters one can find all the details of his life, including information of parents and siblings, life partner and children, profession and certain physical characteristics and possible shortcomings.

The modern concepts are sometimes figuratively translated. For example, the driver is a profession defined as a vehicle manager. Sometimes in the palm sheet, the name of the person is recorded and also the names of his close relatives; if at the time of his visit still alive. In many sheets are written in advance and the date and name of the person who visits the library. According to Buttlara the visitor usually is confronted with two sheets. The first give the name, details of his life as well as data on previous incarnation. If specific information relating to the life agrees, the Nadi interpreter reads from the second sheet also its future. There is the Bhrighu‐samhita and the Suka Nadi.

According to an article in Magazine Esotera year 1992/8, Johannes von Buttlar says that the library in Bangalore stores 3,665 "bundles palm leaves", each of which consist of 365 palm leaves. The interpretation of palm leaves in the family apparently a tradition transmitted from father to the oldest son. The particular copies I analysed with c14 system where 350 years old. I started to investigate the nadi leaves in Feb 1993 in libraries in Bangalore and Madras. From the palm leaf nadis, each person receives only the information which may help to personal spiritual growth. Just in case that his karma is one of active participation in the political life of the country and for helping the future; one receives the necessary information from the relevant volumes of palm leaves.

There was some doubts initially raised in me in the context as to whether I have the right to publish the content of these prophetic texts palm leaves. In discussions with Ganesha Shastrí and other interpreters of palm leaves in Madras and Bangalore, however, I came to the belief that it is my task in this life, to try to make this information accessible to as many people as possible. This obligation for me is already clear from the fact that I received an extraordinary honour and I could get these rare prophetic manuscripts. These Bhrighu Nadi readings where done by Ganesha Babu Shastri to Thomas Ritter from old Tamil palm leaves in his Nadi center in Madras, on Sept 2001 ; the information is originally published in a book in German language in 2006, and then translated into zchek language'

Readings at this link

https://soolaba.files.wordpress.com/...-2000-2050.pdf

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th May 2023), Casey Claar (23rd May 2023), Ewan (7th May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6