+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sacsayhuamán: Another Mysterious Place

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Skywizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,727 times in 1,319 posts

Default Sacsayhuamán: Another Mysterious Place

The area around the Peruvian city of Cuzco is fascinating. There are numerous mysterious ancient ruins and structures and many speculations to their origins.

One particularly fascinating site is Sacsayhuamán, an ancient fortress overlooking Cuzco. It consists of a series of giant steps or terraces that seem to lead up to a center of three concentric walls. There seem to have been defense towers on the complex. 

This ancient construction is flawlessly built with huge, rounded blocks of different sizes, that fit together seamlessly. Nobody has been able to explain how they were built. Even with present-day technology it is impossible to replicate.

Wikipedia: The best-known zone of Saksaywaman includes its great plaza and its adjacent three massive terrace walls. The stones used in the construction of these terraces are among the largest used in any building in prehispanic America and display a precision of fitting that is unmatched in the Americas.[9] The stones are so closely spaced that a single piece of paper will not fit between many of the stones. This precision, combined with the rounded corners of the blocks, the variety of their interlocking shapes, and the way the walls lean inward, is thought to have helped the ruins survive devastating earthquakes in Cuzco. The longest of three walls is about 400 meters. They are about 6 meters tall. The estimated volume of stone is over 6,000 cubic meters. Estimates for the weight of the largest Andesite block vary from 128 tonnes to almost 200 tonnes. By the way it was over 3000 m up a hill! (just thought I would throw that in )

Name:  12-sided-Inca-stone-in-Cuzco-Peru.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  383.6 KB
    12-sided stone in the famous Cuzco wall.

Traditionally, Sacsayhuamán is considered to be an Inca fortress. But the Indians themselves seemed to know better. According to their legend, Sacsayhuamán was built by a falcon that used a special chemical. Indeed many have noticed the marks on the stone walls that suggest the stone was fluid, melted at some point in time. Could our ancient ancestors have used special techniques to build this structure? And if so, what purpose did it originally serve?

Did the Inca used Sacsayhuamán as a holy place, a temple where priests learned the secret laws of the Universe or was it a temple where ancient aliens (Gods) were worshiped by early man?

Sacsayhuamán is just another ancient place we will never really know the truth about.
    Ancient history is truly amazing!

Peace...
    skywizard
    ~~ One foot in the Ancient World and the other in the Now ~~

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Skywizard For This Post:

Ammit (4th November 2013), Bill Ryan (11th June 2022), Casey Claar (11th June 2022), Christine (4th November 2013), Inversion (11th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th June 2022), Lefty Dave (4th November 2013), meeradas (4th November 2013), MorningSong (4th November 2013), naste.de.lumina (4th November 2013), Peace&Love (4th November 2013), Rocky_Shorz (4th November 2013), selinam (4th November 2013), tcjim1 (5th November 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th November 2013), william r sanford72 (4th November 2013), Wind (4th November 2013), Zelig (4th November 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Default Re: Sacsayhuamán: Another Mysterious Place

This is an amazing place. I spent 2 full days looking around here many years back. However, the walk up to it from Cuzco is a killer!

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,138 times in 13,482 posts

Quote Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN (here)
    This is an amazing place. I spent 2 full days looking around here many years back. However, the walk up to it from Cuzco is a killer!
    I was there in 1984; we took a taxi. I could not cope with the altitude at all, I was always out of breath.
    And I was young then.

Looking at those stones, they looked as if molded by a giant butter knife. Or maybe like an igloo that had been made out of blocks of snow. But back then very few people questioned the official version, of hammer and chisel having been the main tools .

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th June 2022), Casey Claar (11th June 2022), Christine (4th November 2013), johnf (4th November 2013), Peace&Love (4th November 2013), Rocky_Shorz (4th November 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th November 2013), william r sanford72 (4th November 2013), Wind (4th November 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

It is possible to "pop" materia partly into the "time/space dimension that exists in "symbiosis" with our space/time dimension. This technique makes it easy to levitate hughe stones f.i. and mold them. They will then "pop" back into space/time after being put in place. Described in "The Synchronicity Key". Hope i got it right.

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th June 2022), Casey Claar (11th June 2022), GreenGuy (29th November 2013), johnf (4th November 2013), Peace&Love (4th November 2013), Rocky_Shorz (4th November 2013), Skywizard (4th November 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th November 2013), Wind (4th November 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Don't forget archeo-acoustics! There might be things we don't know about simple resonance!

Ram's horn trumpets for everyone! lol

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    Don't forget archeo-acoustics! There might be things we don't know about simple resonance!

Ram's horn trumpets for everyone! lol
    This is described in "The Source field Investigations" A Swede visited Tibet in early 1900 where he described the monks meditating, blowing horns and beating metallic drums to lift hughe blocks of stone up to a high place on a mountain-side. "Joshua fit the battle of Jerico, and the walls came tumbeling down"

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th June 2022), Kalamos (4th November 2013), Wind (4th November 2013)

11. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,929 times in 1,622 posts

uuuuff!!!! After browsing 31 Threads pages finally found a place where to post this.

It is not " approve" from " scientism" and absolut not proof for anything ...

just like a children playground and trying to navigate across "children typical curiosity; why and how???

give you self a break and try to read this PDF with your children's eyes...and then perhaps playing with children's those experiments...

have fun!

Chalk Model of Polygonal Masonry

https://montalk.net/Montalk-Chalk_Mo...al_Masonry.pdf

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th June 2022), Casey Claar (11th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th June 2022), Wookie (11th June 2022)

13. Link to Post #8
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,961 times in 900 posts

Quote Posted by Vicus (here)
    uuuuff!!!! After browsing 31 Threads pages finally found a place where to post this.

It is not " approve" from " scientism" and absolut not proof for anything ...

just like a children playground and trying to navigate across "children typical curiosity; why and how???

give you self a break and try to read this PDF with your children's eyes...and then perhaps playing with children's those experiments...

have fun!

Chalk Model of Polygonal Masonry

https://montalk.net/Montalk-Chalk_Mo...al_Masonry.pdf
    thank for sharing this Vicus, I am always and forever wondering how these walls were made.
    this pdf is a great log of a possible approach using chalk.
    I also like that the author dosnt limit himself in any way when assuming there must have been advanced tech involved in the large walls.
    great stuff :-))

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th June 2022), Vicus (12th June 2022)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,749 times in 702 posts

Ditto that!, I love reading PDFs full of interesting well thought out ideas. I will have a look. Also, this site always reminds me of Jerry Wills, who taught us all how to ( approximately ) sound out the name of it as : sexy woman : lol. I will never forget that, so helpful and so funny, hahahaha.. Okay!, off to read. Thank you for posting, Vicus.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th June 2022), Vicus (12th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread