Thread: How The Anunnaki Prevent Disclosure

1. Link to Post #121
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Default Re: How The Anunnaki Prevent Disclosure

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    This video was recently recommended by the YouTube 'bot on my account there. I noticed it also posted in another thread, here on Avalon.

It also belongs here in this thread. It expresses exactly what this thread has been attempting to document:

The above video has already been taken-down by YouTube for 'alleged' third party copyright violations.

Here it is again, broken-down into three parts; while it lasts, for those members interested enough to watch:

Part 1.

Part 2.

Part 3.

I have no idea how long these videos will remain viewable.
    ----------------

I'm sorry, but all this info is a «salad» ! it's all mixed up ...

In the 4 dimension are the «Manipulaters» or what is known as Archons

They are not the same thing as the «Reptilians» , the several races/tpes of Et's or the «obcessors» .

The obcessors are «around» people ,due to karmic debts from past lives , from this Universe or from other Universes ...

2. Link to Post #122
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Quote Posted by MariaDine (here)
    [....snip]
    ----------------

I'm sorry, but all this info is a «salad» ! it's all mixed up ...

In the 4 dimension are the «Manipulaters» or what is known as Archons

They are not the same thing as the «Reptilians» , the several races/tpes of Et's or the «obcessors» .

The obcessors are «around» people ,due to karmic debts from past lives , from this Universe or from other Universes ...
    With all due respect to you personally, I will strongly disagree with your conclusions, Maria.

Here is what James Robinson, general editor of the Nag Hammadi Library, has to say about the Gnostic understanding of who the Archons were:

Quote From Here: "A close reading of these arcane materials shows that Gnostics were deeply concerned with alien intrusion into human affairs. The entities they called Archons appear to be identical to the ET’s of modern Ufology. Both Grey and Reptilian types are explicitly described in the codices. I would estimate that up to one-fifth of the core material in the NHC concerns the Archons, their origin, methods and motives."
    Many of the researchers looking into what the Gnostics from antiquity believed, regarding who the Archons actually were, will all concur. These earliest understandings included what we now know as both the Grey and Reptilian species. All of these Gnostic understandings were eradicated by the Roman Empire in their 350 year campaign to create the Holy Bible.

This process was all directed from an hyperdimensional perspective through the technique of artificially implanted thoughts. Contact with these hyperdimensional entities has always been accessed through ritual.

If one were to further study the Nag Hammadi Text, one will discover that the early Gnostics considered the Anunnaki of the Sumerian legends to be one-in-the-same with those considered to be Archons by these early Gnostics.

I should also mention that the earliest Christians were the Gnostic Christians. These were the same sect the Roman Empire preformed the act of genocide upon. It was Pauline Christianity that was later absorbed into the Roman Empire to create The Holy Roman Empire.

[The Gnostic Christians knew and understood exactly who the oppressors of humanity were, and they left a record of such for humanity to discover and study in our lifetime.]

I would suggest listening to the videos again and trying to understand the concepts, because they represent the closest documentation of what is actually occurring, in my humble opinion.

Thank you for commenting.
    Last edited by observer; 9th February 2014 at 14:26. Reason: clarity/add text

3. Link to Post #123
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by heyokah (here)
    How Sound is Keeping Humanity Enslaved

In the recent Global Energy Breakthrough Conference in Boulder, Colorado, Michael Tellinger shared his theory that sound is one of the most abundant forms of free energy on the planet.
    He said that sound is the primordial source of all things and is the common denominator of all creation.
    With that being said, if an extraterrestrial race wanted to harvest energy from the planet, it could create such energy with sound.

There is evidence that the ancients used sound as energy

Michael Tellinger is a South African scientist, explorer, and founder of the UBUNTU Liberation Movement.
    His interests in ancient archaeology started with the study of ancient stone circle sites near his home in South Africa.

In the video of his speech at the conference Michael explains the basics of the ancient artifacts that have been found that were used to generate sound.
    He further explains how sound was used as energy to levitate objects in order to create the monuments that opened vortices which allowed spacecraft to come and go.

Smaller round circles in the shape of donuts or toruses and ice cream shaped stones were found all over the landscape in South Africa and across the world.
    At one time, these beads or donut shaped crystalline stones had a higher trade value than gold because of their ability to generate energy through sound.
    The Ice cream cone shaped stones properties which ring and reverberate with the harmonic frequencies of sound when struck.
    Stone columns serve as antennae and are found in many of the ancient sites.

read more: http://www.in5d.com/how-sound-is-kee...-enslaved.html

-

Here is a tidbit of exciting information that Michael brought up in this presentation:

The stones of the ancient sites hold the records of everything that happened at those sites. One day soon, humanity will remember how to access this information and will use this knowledge to live the way they were intended.

Thank you, heyokah, for your most relevant Michael Tellinger video and the link you provided to The Lost Secrets of Sound.

Tellinger’s revelations are apropos as they bring my work here on the Avalon Forum full circle.

When I first joined the Old Avalon Forum back in '09, I was convinced that the pyramid systems located around our planet, and especially the Great Pyramid at Giza, were all a function of the control mechanism that imprisons humanity. I set my course to show evidence of how that system works. The first thread I started, here on the New Avalon Forum was started with that theory in mind.

I think all the members can now agree that this global grid system and its associated monolithic structures are, in fact, all associated to the manipulation of human consciousness.

With any study of the science of frequencies, one will eventually come to the realization that this particular universe is one of frequencies, i.e. sound, light, smell, taste, etc.

It is commonly accepted that the human brain is nothing more than a frequency interpreting biological computer. The brain receives input from our sensory organs, including even the strands of DNA, all of which act as antenna receiving input from the conglomerate of frequencies that represent our perceived universe.

This field of frequencies - otherwise known as The Field of Infinite Potential, by quantum physics; or the Astral Plain, by metaphysicians - surrounds each of us and is interpreted into our physical realities by our individual brains.

All one need do to control an emerging civilization is to have the highly advanced technologies capable of controlling this Field of Infinite Potential that the human consciousness then interprets into a perceived reality. Were we all to manifest a totally different reality from one another, there would be no argument for something controlling all of this humanity commonly perceives – case closed.

Further research on this concept:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...s-the-hologram

Tellinger's work goes further to document the evidence that sound frequencies have been used back into great antiquity.

Tellinger also makes a connection in other areas of his research between his discoveries in South Africa and the Anunnaki of great antiquity.

Therefore, by showing the use of sound frequencies as a high technology, from the earliest discoveries of Humanities past, this makes an excellent argument for the manipulation of Human Consciousness from those same days of antiquity. Only the evidence of the use of advanced technologies still remain.

There is no evidence that Humanity possessed such technologies, only the fingerprint of the use of such technology. Which begs the question, who was using this technology?

The conclusions should be obvious to any critically thinking mind.
    Last edited by observer; 10th February 2014 at 14:43.

4. Link to Post #124
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Thank you, heyokah, for your most relevant Michael Tellinger video and the link you provided to The Lost Secrets of Sound.

Tellinger’s revelations are apropos as they bring my work here on the Avalon Forum full circle.

When I first joined the Old Avalon Forum back in '09, I was convinced that the pyramid systems located around our planet, and especially the Great Pyramid at Giza, were all a function of the control mechanism that imprisons humanity. I set my course to show evidence of how that system works. The first thread I started, here on the New Avalon Forum was started with that theory in mind.

I think all the members can now agree that this global grid system and its associated monolithic structures are, in fact, all associated to the manipulation of human consciousness.

With any study of the science of frequencies, one will eventually come to the realization that this particular universe is one of frequencies, i.e. sound, light, smell, taste, etc.

It is commonly accepted that the human brain is nothing more than a frequency interpreting biological computer. The brain receives input from our sensory organs, including even the strands of DNA, all of which act as antenna receiving input from the conglomerate of frequencies that represent our perceived universe.

This field of frequencies - otherwise known as The Field of Infinite Potential, by quantum physics; or the Astral Plain, by metaphysicians - surrounds each of us and is interpreted into our physical realities by our individual brains.

All one need do to control an emerging civilization is to have the highly advanced technologies capable of controlling this Field of Infinite Potential that the human consciousness then interprets into a perceived reality. Were we all to manifest a totally different reality from one another, there would be no argument for something controlling all of this humanity commonly perceives – case closed.

Further research on this concept:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...s-the-hologram

Tellinger's work goes further to document the evidence that sound frequencies have been used back into great antiquity.

Tellinger also makes a connection in other areas of his research between his discoveries in South Africa and the Anunnaki of great antiquity.

Therefore, by showing the use of sound frequencies as a high technology, from the earliest discoveries of Humanities past, this makes an excellent argument for the manipulation of Human Consciousness from those same days of antiquity. Only the evidence of the use of advanced technologies still remain.

There is no evidence that Humanity possessed such technologies, only the fingerprint of the use of such technology. Which begs the question, who was using this technology?

The conclusions should be obvious to any critically thinking mind.
    Spot on observer !

5. Link to Post #125
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Quote Posted by mariadine (here)
    [....snip]
    ----------------

i'm sorry, but all this info is a «salad» ! It's all mixed up ...

In the 4 dimension are the «manipulaters» or what is known as archons

they are not the same thing as the «reptilians» , the several races/tpes of et's or the «obcessors» .

The obcessors are «around» people ,due to karmic debts from past lives , from this universe or from other universes ...
    with all due respect to you personally, i will strongly disagree with your conclusions, maria.

Here is what james robinson, general editor of the nag hammadi library, has to say about the gnostic understanding of who the archons were:

Quote from here: "a close reading of these arcane materials shows that gnostics were deeply concerned with alien intrusion into human affairs. The entities they called archons appear to be identical to the et’s of modern ufology. Both grey and reptilian types are explicitly described in the codices. I would estimate that up to one-fifth of the core material in the nhc concerns the archons, their origin, methods and motives."
    many of the researchers looking into what the gnostics from antiquity believed, regarding who the archons actually were, will all concur. These earliest understandings included what we now know as both the grey and reptilian species. All of these gnostic understandings were eradicated by the roman empire in their 350 year campaign to create the holy bible.

This process was all directed from an hyperdimensional perspective through the technique of artificially implanted thoughts. Contact with these hyperdimensional entities has always been accessed through ritual.

If one were to further study the nag hammadi text, one will discover that the early gnostics considered the anunnaki of the sumerian legends to be one-in-the-same with those considered to be archons by these early gnostics.

I should also mention that the earliest christians were the gnostic christians. These were the same sect the roman empire preformed the act of genocide upon. It was pauline christianity that was later absorbed into the roman empire to create the holy roman empire.

[the gnostic christians knew and understood exactly who the oppressors of humanity were, and they left a record of such for humanity to discover and study in our lifetime.]

i would suggest listening to the videos again and trying to understand the concepts, because they represent the closest documentation of what is actually occurring, in my humble opinion.

Thank you for commenting.
    ---------------
    i only talk from experience .

Namasté

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

observer (13th February 2014), onawah (27th March 2014)

7. Link to Post #126
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

I read Clark's, Sitchin's, and Tellinger's works and all of them correlate rather well.... Good read to catch up on some ancient "suppressed" history...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

heyokah (28th March 2014), observer (25th February 2014), onawah (27th March 2014)

9. Link to Post #127
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

Here is more recent news on Sumerian tablets making a comeback:

Quote Cornell to return 10,000 ancient tablets to Iraq

Cornell University is preparing to forfeit to Iraq a vast collection of ancient cuneiform tablets in what is expected to be one of the largest returns of antiquities by an American university.

The 10,000 inscribed clay blocks date from the 4th millenium BC and offer scholars an unmatched record of daily life in ancient Mesopotamia, the cradle of civilization. New York antiquities collector Jonathan Rosen and his family began donating and lending the tablets to Cornell in 2000. Many scholars have objected to the arrangement, suspecting the tablets were looted in Iraq after the 1991 Gulf War, which unleashed a wave of plundering in the archaeologically rich expanse of southern Iraq between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers.

::::::::::

The source of the Garsana tablets was the subject of a 2001 investigation by the Department of Homeland Security, according to records obtained by Harvard researcher Benjamin Studevent-Hickman under the Freedom of Information Act. Buying and possessing antiquities illegally removed from countries such as Iraq, which claim them as government property, can be a violation of U.S. law. Investigators also looked into potential violations of the Trading With the Enemy Act, which at the time barred doing business with Iraq, and tax fraud, the records said. The 1,679 tablets were valued at less than $50,000 when they were imported, but the donor received a $900,000 tax deduction when they were given to Cornell in 2000, the records said.

:::::::

Other American universities have recently agreed to return ancient art after evidence emerged that the objects might have been recently looted.

:::::::::

Damage from illegal excavations in Iraq has far exceeded the more notorious thefts from the Iraqi museum in 2003, experts say. At the ancient Sumerian city of Umma, for example, thousands of tablets like those at Cornell have been found by looters who have dug pits over an area the size of 3,000 soccer fields in search of new finds. At the height of the looting, an estimated 150,000 cuneiform tablets were being stolen from Iraq every year.

The antiquities trade has also been a source of funding for insurgent groups. Most famously, 9/11 hijacker Mohamed Atta attempted to sell antiquities looted from Afghanistan to raise money for the terrorist attacks. "You buy tablets and you're feeding the antiquities market," said Elizabeth Stone, a professor at New York's Stony Brook University who has directed archaeological digs in Iraq since 1975. "That feeds an enormous amount of destruction." To address the problem, scholars adopted a 2004 policy that required the permission of Iraqi authorities before publishing studies of objects that may have been looted, a step that Cornell has not taken. On the other side of the debate are scholars such as Owen, the Cornell Assyriologist who has led the research of the Rosen tablets. Owen has argued that ancient texts should be studied regardless of how they were excavated. To do otherwise, he said, would be to forsake valuable information about the ancient world.

"Study of these cuneiform tablets is providing much new data on the history, literature, religion, language and culture of ancient Iraq that is filling major gaps in our knowledge of Mesopotamian civilization," Owen said in a statement released by Cornell. Some have questioned whether Iraq is stable enough to care for the delicate tablets once they are returned. About 600 antiquities that the U.S. returned to Iraq in 2009 later disappeared.
    http://archaeologynewsnetwork.blogsp...l#.UzPN7c7eSJQ
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

heyokah (27th March 2014), observer (12th April 2014), onawah (27th March 2014)

11. Link to Post #128
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Quote Posted by MorningSong (here)
    Here is more recent news on Sumerian tablets making a comeback:

Quote Cornell to return 10,000 ancient tablets to Iraq

Cornell University is preparing to forfeit to Iraq a vast collection of ancient cuneiform tablets in what is expected to be one of the largest returns of antiquities by an American university.
    Although this subject may be somewhat off topic (sorry observer), here's what Dr. Joseph P. Farrell had to say on his website 'Giza Death Star' about these looted cuneiform tablets.

Quote LOOTING THE TABLETS
    Posted on March 17, 2011 by Joseph P. Farrell

Here’s more food for thought on the looting of cuneiform tablets from Iraq:

New Policy on Cuneiform Texts from Iraq

You read that correctly, the article was written in 2004, and reported that well over 150,000 tablets were being looted from Iraq per year.

But what really grabbed my attention here was ASOR’s “policy” in the wake of the looting of Iraq’s antiquities after the Baghdad Museum looting. Observe that the policy relates “to publishing unprovenanced artifacts.” Then comes the whopper:

“Because of current conditions in Iraq, “return to Iraq” would include temporary placement of the material on loan with an academic research institution in the United States which is approved by the SBAH, does not acquire undocumented antiquities, and commits in writing to transfer such material to Iraq at any time upon request from the SBAH. Such material will be numbered and photographed and this information shall be transmitted to the SBAH before publication or presentation. Under no circumstances could such material be sold or title transferred to any institution outside of Iraq. The ASOR Baghdad Committee can make a determination as to when conditions in Iraq permit the immediate return of materials to Iraq and this provision for temporary placement in a US institution would then no longer be applicable.”

You read that correctly: the ASOR itself would determine when the conditions were stable enough in Iraq for the return of “unprovenanced” artifacts, giving it virtual carte blanche to retain possession of whatever it wished for however long it wished.

Given the context of all those untranslated (and one can only assume to some extent uncatalogued) cuneiform tablets, the policy gives one pause, for what do those tablets contain? As of yet, no one has been sufficiently forthcoming on that point.

While one may safely assume that the vast amount of these tablets will be records of some sort, and contain information only of interest to the archaeological or historical specialist, the possibility remains that some of them might contain more sensational knowledge.

Therewith, once again, we have another indicator of the possible real motivations behind the thefts, and for the reticence of western governments to return lowly cuneiform tablets to an “unstable Iraq” while every effort has been bent to return the priceless objects of art to that same “unstable Iraq.” This, in itself, to my mind speaks volumes about what the real motivations for the lootings were all along: recovery and monopolization of knowledge.
    This article was linked in the article: FINALLY IT COMES OUT: LOOTED CUNEIFORM TABLETS TO BE RETURNED TO IRAQ.

As was said there in one of the responses: 'I’ve always thought the “full story” about the Anunnaki has yet to be told.'

12. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

Although this subject may be somewhat off topic (sorry observer), here's what Dr. Joseph P. Farrell had to say on his website 'Giza Death Star' about these looted cuneiform tablets.

Quote LOOTING THE TABLETS
    Posted on March 17, 2011 by Joseph P. Farrell

Here’s more food for thought on the looting of cuneiform tablets from Iraq:

New Policy on Cuneiform Texts from Iraq

Given the context of all those untranslated (and one can only assume to some extent uncatalogued) cuneiform tablets, the policy gives one pause, for what do those tablets contain? As of yet, no one has been sufficiently forthcoming on that point.

While one may safely assume that the vast amount of these tablets will be records of some sort, and contain information only of interest to the archaeological or historical specialist, the possibility remains that some of them might contain more sensational knowledge.

Therewith, once again, we have another indicator of the possible real motivations behind the thefts, and for the reticence of western governments to return lowly cuneiform tablets to an “unstable Iraq” while every effort has been bent to return the priceless objects of art to that same “unstable Iraq.” This, in itself, to my mind speaks volumes about what the real motivations for the lootings were all along: recovery and monopolization of knowledge.
    As was said there in one of the responses: 'I’ve always thought the “full story” about the Anunnaki has yet to be told.'
    Hear! Hear! Absolutely!

I do not think this is off-topic at all! Thanks!
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

heyokah (28th March 2014), observer (12th April 2014), Ulyse30 (6th August 2014)

14. Link to Post #130
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I agree that all of those comments regarding the stolen Sumerian artifacts are completely on-topic.

The fact that there is criminal activity associated to ancient technology is not any great revelation, the crime has been a continuing agenda since the science of archaeology was created in the mid 1800s.

The real crime is that none of the information contained on those stolen tablets has been made public.

This aspect of the crime is a continuing template. One can place this template over Mesoamerica, Egypt, the Carpathian anomalies, just about any archaeological discovery involving anomalies.

See Michael Cremo's work on Forbidden Archeology:
    http://www.forbiddenarcheology.com/
    Last edited by observer; 12th April 2014 at 02:33.

15. Link to Post #131
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you observer and MariaDine for the videos.
    The ultimate FREEDOM is from FEAR.
    All those Demented or Sociopathic or Demoniac or Negative Entities or Beings, live, nourish and survive on our FEAR, sometimes on our flesh too.
    They are 4th and 5th D. Entities.
    They are not demented nor demoniac Beings, they belong to a “civilization” where it is normal and correct to feed from FEAR.
    Imagine a civilization of Pigs. In that civilization HUMANS are considered Demoniac. And they say to each other; can you believe those that feed us, the entities from 3th D. the demoniac humans, they feed on our pig flesh…
    We Humans are lucky there are Entities above 5Th D. and those are all Positive Entities, and they respect the most important Principle:
    Honouring the Free Will of others is the most important Principle in this Universe.
    So it is up to you to feed our 4th and 5th Negative Entities or let them find food in other places.
    The only energy that annihilates the energy of FEAR is the energy of LOVE.
    They cannot survive on Love, so do not produce fear anymore, send them LOVE embrace the fear with LOVE.
    Eventually they will arrive at the 6TH D. and then they will thank you for your LOVE.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DePortugal For This Post:

M-Albion-3D (17th March 2016), observer (9th September 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (9th September 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7