Thread: How The Anunnaki Prevent Disclosure

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,087 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: How The Anunnaki Prevent Disclosure

What about reading the Akashic Records, Observer?
    The Records are supposed to be well protected so that they cannot be changed, but do you think those who are attempting to read them can be interfered with, so that they come away with wrong information?
    It would be interesting to do some cross-referencing with Turiya's thread about Chris Thomas, a reader of the Akashic at:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...987#post763987
    We know that the controllers will plant an important untruth within a lot of facts in order to better fool the more discerning.
    Our task now, it seems, is to become discerning enough that we can sort out those planted untruths from the facts, so we can still get the whole, undistored picture.
    It's a time consuming process involving comparing and contrasting information from many sources, but it's what we've got, and it seems to be working slowly but surely.
    It would be really nice if we had some kind of program in which we could enter all the info from all the sources and line it all up to make comparing and contrasting more streamlined.
    Problems arise when people get emotionally invested in the particular material they are researching, and resist any contradicting theories gleaned by others, from other sources.
    A good job for AI, but no doubt even that could be interfered with...
    Last edited by onawah; 27th November 2013 at 17:13.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Crystine (28th November 2013), FireHorse (1st December 2013), Kalamos (7th December 2013), observer (27th November 2013), Wide-Eyed (9th September 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Another what if is "what if the Annunaki are not Reptilians, but have only been confused with Reptilians because the two have similar agendas planned for Earth?
    Thank you again onawah for allowing me the opportunity to express my observations.

Allow me to mention, I've been a member of Avalon back into the old Avalon website. I have always been "observer". Anyone wishing to view any of my comments need only go to that link on my homepage. The message I've reported in most of my comments has always been supported by hours of research. I rarely make a comment that is unsupported by documentation. I can only lead a horse to water....

Allow me also to inform the members who don't know me that I began my investigation into this phenomenon at the age of 14 with an high school term paper on Edgar Cayce. I have spent my entire adult life subscribing to every sort of channeled message, and later, investigating the phenomenon. I am now in my 67th year, and consider the observations I make to be well informed.

The few links that were presented in the beginning comments of this thread represent far less than one percent of the links that could have been offered. There is a library of thousands of hours of research at my disposal.

With that said, allow me to suggest, if one is investigating a phenomenon, the evidence will usually lead one to the proper conclusions.

Without hard physical evidence it is very difficult to determine the validity of an individual's personal subjective experience. I am speaking of evidence such as an implant, either removed or x-rayed; a second party witness to the event; physical artifacts returned after an alleged visitation; i.e., any sort of objective physical evidence to corroborate the message.

Telepathically implanted thoughts have been shown (in this thread alone) to be the result of an advanced electromagnetic technology.

Quote “Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” - Arthur C. Clarke
    Any telepathically implanted message is suspect because of the nature of those manipulating the Astral Plane (see definition here). How, one may ask, are these Akashic Records sealed? .... by the report of some channeler? .... from the interpretation of a telepathically implanted thought? .... perhaps from some individual selling seminars on the topic.

One need only review the vast reservoir of evidence available to conclude this telepathic manipulation emanates essentially from one source. The evidence indicates this source is an hyperdimensional Reptoid life-form. A thorough review of Gerald Clark's research is conclusive enough to show a continuous agenda to control Humanity since the Dawn of Man. Clark's research is conclusive in naming these hyperdimensional Reptoid life-forms as The Anunnaki.

Please, to all the members, do the research....

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,570 times in 344 posts

Might explaine why the Gieko Gekko Is so popular. Think about that. Or even why Kermit was so well loved.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Crystine For This Post:

Kalamos (4th December 2013), observer (28th November 2013), Wide-Eyed (9th September 2015)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    This is also an excellent video, thank you heyakoh

The funny thing is - Denise does look a bit like the 'anunnaki' here in the picture before you play the video :D

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

observer (28th November 2013), onawah (29th November 2013), spiritwind (13th January 2014), Wide-Eyed (9th September 2015)

8. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

To see the content of onawah's comment #21 please click-on the forwarding icon.
    Thank you for your effort in promoting an open dialogue between threads, onawah, but the OP of the Chris Thomas thread is not interested in hearing what was described as a, "contentious cursory viewpoint". I will do as was requested, and keep my comments out of that thread.

I would like to make one point regarding this issue, however.

Throughout my entire adult life, I have subscribed to many diverse telepathically implanted messages. I confess, I was totally taken-in by the magnitude of the apparent wealth of knowledge contained within many of these chaanneled messages. It was after over thirty years of subscription to these messages that I began to realize an agenda at work. It has been only in the past twenty years (or so) that I began investigating this agenda.

It merely took a "cursory" review of turiya's thread to realize the messages were coming from an individual making the claim to be a "remote viewer". This is nothing more than a channeler wishing to obscure the identity of his sources to the unwitting reader.

Within the art of remote viewing, as practiced by the Global Elite, there is an entire team of viewers, all working in unison on what is termed a "target". This is the textbook meaning of the term "remote viewer". This team approach is necessary to come any where close to accuracy because what they are viewing is a Field of Infinite Potential, otherwise known as the Quantum Field, or the Astral Plane, or the Akashic Records. No two individuals will ever get the same interpretation.

As soon as one determines Mr. Thomas' messages are founded within a source of questionable value, one must assess the information as questionable. One must also question why Mr. Thomas' mentors are confusing the available evidence with the addition of a pantheon of new species. There is no archeological record of these Velon aliens. Are they the manufacture of Mr. Thomas' imagination? One must also question why Mr. Thomas is vilifying all those individuals who are making an honest attempt to expose the available evidence related to these phenomena. Only information that can be founded in some sort of objective evidence, should ever be used to turn a theory into a fact.

Mr. Thomas presents an interesting theory, but without proof or evidence, that's all it is....

For a greater understanding of what the Akashic Records really are please review this thread:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...s-the-hologram
    Last edited by observer; 29th November 2013 at 13:58. Reason: add link

9. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member FireHorse's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by FireHorse (here)
    (To view the content of FireHorse's comment #17, please click-on the forwarding icon)
    There is no need to address each of your questions, FireHorse.

I read into what you are commenting, a state of great confusion. Confusion has always been the agenda. They are very clever at what they do....

Semantics has been the primary cause of confusion since the Dawn of Man (= the creation of Homo Sapiens Sapiens). Different words used to express an identical concept has been the root cause of every conflict ever waged on this planet. This - by the way - is all by design.

It really is all much simpler than your questions would suggest. Many different words have been used to express very similar concepts. So allow me to address some of these concepts so that we all understand each other better:

• Telepathically Implanted Thoughts = channeling = prophecy = remote viewing = seer = clairvoyants = oracles = transmitters = hearing voices = revelation, or a myriad of other names applied to the same process. These are all describing a very personal experience one has within their individual brain. These are only experiences one can express to another individual through subjective interpretations. Faith in the prophet is the only way one can justify the information. It is foundational to the construction of a lie for the individual receiving the information to be given the maximum amount of Truth in order to support the manipulation.

If one does enough research into the evidence, one will eventually come to realize, most of what is being telepathically implanted is manipulated information. To build one's understanding on Faith is to dwell on a slippery slope. Always follow the evidence because the key to the Truth can always be discovered there.

• 'Hyperdimensional entity' is a bit more difficult to consolidate. Consider this, Astral Plain = Akashic Records = fourth dimension = Field of Infinite Potential = Quantum Field = spirit world. One might even consider including the concepts of Heaven and Hell into this consolidation. Any entity capable of traveling in-and-out of reality outside of our particular reality and (in some form) manifesting itself within this particular reality is an hyperdimensional entity. Ghosts, Angles, Archons, Demons, and hyperdimensional reptoid aliens would all than have a very similar meaning.

When communicating a concept, it is important to discern through the semantics being used. One must use their own intellect to interpret the meaning intended. When a question arises, it is always best to follow the evidence. Much evidence was presented in the earlier comments of this thread. If one were to review these links, many of the questions being proffered would be answered.

Thank you for your participation.
    I wasn't requesting that each of my questions be addressed...a good portion of which was rhetorical. My point in posting was to offer additional information. And, I'm certainly not confused. Curious, yes. Confused, no.

And, speaking of confusion, the Akashic has nothing what so ever to do with hyperdimensional entities, astral "planes", the fourth dimension, the spirit world or whatever the heck the field of infinite potential is (I feel like I just waded thru word soup). Think library with many floors (an over-simplified description, yes, but accurate).

I am fascinated that you have managed to lump channeling & remote viewing into the same bucket with "implanted thoughts" & hearing voices. Granted, most channeling these days is disinformation but, remote viewing is an entirely different mechanism (transmitting instead of receiving). And, implanted thoughts & hearing voices is more of a localized thing (government; MK Ultra, anyone?) than an ET thing.

*sigh*
    I won't post any further than this. Onawah and I, both, have attempted to provide more information to assist. The Annunaki thing, in and of itself, is a HUGE disinformation story. They are NOT reptilian in appearance and they did NOT genetically alter humans. They are one of six races of the Velon and they are interfering with our evolution...just not genetically. Politically, yes. Genetically, no. And, we are partially to blame for allowing them to remain. Again, we are more powerful than we realize. We just need to get off of our collective asses and clean house.

I'm out.

~FireHorse

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FireHorse For This Post:

Gardener (30th November 2013), giovonni (2nd December 2013), Herbert (3rd December 2013), learninglight (30th November 2013), observer (30th November 2013), onawah (30th November 2013), soleil (30th November 2013), sunflower (29th December 2013)

11. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I hope that sharing information will be the focus for this thread.
    There is too much bickering because of different pet theories and agendas on forums, but when it comes to such vital info about our history, present and future, we just can't afford to let egos get in the way.
    It seems a good possibility that even some of the most convincing evidence can and may have been forged.
    And information without physical proof that could be considered nothing but hearsay can still provide wonderful leads for further and original research and material for thought if it comes from a source that we consider to be reliable, such as Simon Parkes.
    I refer you to my last post # 1397 and the whole Simon Parkes thread here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...256#post765256
    ...which is another good one to cross-reference with this one and the Chris Thomas thread (if we can just please agree to disagree, while still continuing to share!)
    Last edited by onawah; 30th November 2013 at 09:39.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

giovonni (2nd December 2013), observer (30th November 2013), spiritwind (13th January 2014)

13. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

To view the content of FireHorse's comment #26, click-on the forwarding icon.
    In this thread, we appreciate the comments of each individual, FireHorse.

My reply was in no way intended to insult your understanding. What I was attempting to impart in my words is that we are all confused - by design.

Lumping all those phenomena together into one generalization may seem to some as an oversimplification, but simplification is exactly what is required for understanding. Complexity of definitions describing one overall general process is what causes the confusion. The confusion is by design.

Perhaps I should have gone into greater detail in my comment (it was made with a generalization intended). It was a reply to you, however, and that is how I addressed it.

Let's revisit the issue of semantics. The record indicates that all language was manipulated for the sole purpose of confusion:
    Quote King James Bible - Acts 2:4:
    "And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance."
    I quote scripture here only because it is a part of the record. This is the kind of evidence I point to. There is no doubt the Bible is one of the biggest stack of lies ever compiled. It is a perfect example of how Undeniable Truth is twisted into a Lie using telepathically implanted thoughts as the medium.

Filling one with the Holy Spirit, is simply another way of saying 'telepathically implanting thoughts'. Since there really is no way to objectively prove the structure of what is termed the Akashic Records, one must first realize these descriptions have all come from implanted thoughts, thereby justifying the generalization.

The Astral Plain is nothing more that a Field of Infinite Potential. Reading this field has infinitely possible interpretations. Hyperdimensional Reptoid Aliens have coopted the interpretation of this field using advanced electromagnetic technology - since the Dawn of Man.

Semantics is a situation that was intentionally included into the mix for the sole purpose of confusion.

As for, lumping all those phenomena into one basket, one must learn to discern between what is real and what is imagined.

It is important to always look at the evidence. Believing something is real because someone proclaims it to be so is called faith. Belief systems based on faith have no place in an investigation designed to seek the truth.

The members will be sorry to see you leave the discussion....
    Last edited by observer; 30th November 2013 at 16:41. Reason: add text/spelling

14. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I hope that sharing information will be the focus for this thread.
    There is too much bickering because of different pet theories and agendas on forums, but when it comes to such vital info about our history, present and future, we just can't afford to let egos get in the way.
    It seems a good possibility that even some of the most convincing evidence can and may have been forged.
    And information without physical proof that could be considered nothing but hearsay can still provide wonderful leads for further and original research and material for thought if it comes from a source that we consider to be reliable, such as Simon Parkes.
    I refer you to my last post # 1397 and the whole Simon Parkes thread here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...256#post765256
    ...which is another good one to cross-reference with this one and the Chris Thomas thread (if we can just please agree to disagree, while still continuing to share!)
    Welcome, again onawah.

So, if you review my reply to FireHorse, hopefully you will better understand the point of my comments.

I am attempting to impart on those members, who are open to an alternate point-of-view, a form of wisdom gleaned from a life time of investigation. I am no spring chicken to this 'telepathically implanted messages' phenomenon. Whenever I see the interpretations of these messages being heralded as Truth, it is my obligation as an observer to point-out the inconsistencies.

Do you really believe Simon will be open to a cross-examination? I have only a cursory understanding of his message, as it has been just recently that I was introduced to his thread.

I agree with you in spirit when you say:
    Quote "....information without physical proof that could be considered nothing but hearsay can still provide wonderful leads for further and original research and material for thought if it comes from a source that we consider to be reliable...."
    Throughout the ages there have been a myriad of individuals who were considered "reliable" with their interpretations. I alone, spent over thirty years of my adult life subscribing to the interpretations of channels whom I considered "reliable". A great deal of what I understand came from insights reported from reliable channels. However, you will always find my comments leading to the physical evidence, for it is only through an investigation of the evidence that we can declare a verdict of True or False, which can ultimately only be a personal understanding.

Within my revelation, after a lifetime of research into the phenomenon, these messages are being cleverly manipulated for the sole purpose of keeping the Mass of Humanity confused - just like in the example that was referenced concerning the Holy Bible.

There is a grander scheme at work here.... far greater than anyone can imagine.

They are very clever at what they do....
    Last edited by observer; 30th November 2013 at 16:35. Reason: edit text

15. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Simon is not a channeler, Observer.
    He is a lifelong Contactee, but a very unique one.
    If you watch one or two of the main video interviews with him, I think you will understand why.
    And you may pick up--as many of us on Avalon have--from his manner, his groundedness, his kindness, his bravery, that he is not on an ego trip, he is authentic and sincere.
    And I think it would be hard to fool him, nor, I imagine, will he stand long for foolishness or ego trips.
    He is a busy man, but has very kindly agreed to join us here to answer our questions and share his views with us, not only on the two threads here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...----Interviews
    (for the public--best place to start, for the video interviews)

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...kes+interviews
    (for Avalonians only--best place for Qs & As dialogue with Simon)

...but in PMs as well, and he is going to do an interview with Avalonian Karelia in December for us.
    He doesn't have any books or readings to sell, he's not getting paid for interacting with us here.
    He lives modestly, but he has a lot of responsibility already as a council member for the city he lives in, in England.
    He has to be careful not to say too much, because he is being monitored, of course.
    But the fact that he is very open about his background (his grandfather was a high profile military Illuminati) as well as his Contact experiences, and is, at the same time, an active and popular politician in England--says a lot about him, I think you will agree.
    Avalonians have been welcomed to ask him any questions we like, though to "cross examine" him might be less than courteous or respectful, I would think.
    If you would like him to answer questions during the interview with Karelia, send your questions directly to her.
    I'm not sure yet what form that will take--live chat, video, Skype, or whatever.
    Please be aware that he is dyslexic and his time is limited, so with written questions, be brief and direct and expect the same, and please be understanding if his spelling, etc. is not perfect.
    It would be good to take the time to watch some of the interviews and the Qs and As before you ask questions, to save everyone time.
    I think you will find it a pursuit worthy of your time.
    Last edited by onawah; 30th November 2013 at 20:45.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Gardener (4th December 2013), observer (30th November 2013), Wide-Eyed (9th September 2015)

17. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

*sigh*
    I won't post any further than this. Onawah and I, both, have attempted to provide more information to assist. The Annunaki thing, in and of itself, is a HUGE disinformation story. They are NOT reptilian in appearance and they did NOT genetically alter humans. They are one of six races of the Velon and they are interfering with our evolution...just not genetically. Politically, yes. Genetically, no. And, we are partially to blame for allowing them to remain. Again, we are more powerful than we realize. We just need to get off of our collective asses and clean house.

I'm out.

~FireHorse
    I would like to put forth the notion that we should avoid pairing this thread and the thread on Chris Thomas. I view his information separate from everything else.

Not everybody on Avalon subscribes to what Chris Thomas is saying...including myself. I respect those who resonate with his information, but given the controversial nature of the material, I do not think it is wise to use his information as any form of finality on a subject.

I also think that it is unwise to speak of such matters such as who the Anunnaki really are with any degree of certainty. We simply do not know. There are so many conflicting viewpoints to know for sure.

I do welcome Chris Thomas's viewpoint, but I want to give people like Sitchin as much credence. I think that each may offer a piece of the puzzle, but we should not give all of our attention to one information source.
    Last edited by Robin; 1st December 2013 at 03:59.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

FireHorse (1st December 2013), Gardener (4th December 2013), observer (1st December 2013)

19. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member FireHorse's Avatar
    Thanks

To see the content of onawah's comment #21 please click-on the forwarding icon.
    Thank you for your effort in promoting an open dialogue between threads, onawah, but the OP of the Chris Thomas thread is not interested in hearing what was described as a, "contentious cursory viewpoint". I will do as was requested, and keep my comments out of that thread.

It merely took a "cursory" review of turiya's thread to realize the messages were coming from an individual making the claim to be a "remote viewer". This is nothing more than a channeler wishing to obscure the identity of his sources to the unwitting reader.
    I really had no desire to post here, again but, this needs to be addressed.

Observer, you were not asked to keep your comments out of the Chris Thomas (An Update On Our Evolution) thread. You are playing fast and loose with the facts. This is what was said:

Post #190

Quote With respect - if you want to partake in the conversation, here, then it is suggested you come up to speed, otherwise future posts that continually show a contentious cursory viewpoint may end up on the "ignore list".
    Your quote above, admitting that you only "glanced" at the thread, is the problem. You claim to do research. You claim to present alternative views. You present yourself as open-minded. Then, when offered dialogue on a thread that you didn't start and that contains ideas to which you are, clearly, unfamiliar with, you dismiss it, arrogantly, because you "think" you know what's going on. You have already stated that you knew nothing of Chris Thomas or Simon Parkes but, you've already formed opinions about them.

You were not asked to leave. You were asked to "get up to speed", i.e. do the research that you are so fond of referring to and demanding of others.

I have been doing some searches on your posts. You and I have stomped thru some of the same information. You have some very valid points and present valuable information. But, in the interest of fairness, please try to step outside of the Sitchin material. It is not the end-all, be-all of human history.

And, please, try to honestly consider that the Annunaki are but one faction of a larger race and that, possibly, their own information (their own history in their own solar system) has been carefully blended with ours to make it more plausible (remember your "...The best contrived LIE is the one constructed with the greatest amount of TRUTH..."). There are five other Velon races, the Hathor in particular, that are also causing problems. Look up "celestoriums"...

Ok. I've said my piece/peace.

~FireHorse

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireHorse For This Post:

Gardener (4th December 2013), observer (1st December 2013), Robin (1st December 2013)

21. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

While everyone is clarifying their stand on these issues, I feel I need to make it clear that I am not convinced that anyone has the whole or wholly accurate picture when it comes to the Annunaki, the Velon, the Reptilians or any of the theories that are being put forth on Avalon about them by various sources, including info from Sitchin, Chris Thomas, Simon Parkes, etc. or the conclusions drawn by any Avalonians, for that matter.
    I'm not on anyone's "side".
    I am just interested in reviewing the information, comparing and contrasting notes, and letting everyone come to their own conclusions.
    I very much appreciate anyone who is willing to engage in that kind of discussion.
    Disagreements about who is right or wrong is not helpful in that process--no one is omniscient here, after all.
    It's all controversial material that we are looking at.
    I do agree that anyone who wishes to comment on whatever information is being discussed should have reviewed the information well enough so that their comments are worthy of consideration--otherwise, it is just a waste of everyone's time.

I'm out.

~FireHorse
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

FireHorse (4th December 2013), Kalamos (4th December 2013), observer (1st December 2013), Robin (1st December 2013)

23. Link to Post #34
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)
    For the content of Sam's comment, click-on the forwarding icon.

I would like to put forth the notion that we should avoid pairing this thread and the thread on Chris Thomas. I view his information separate from everything else.
    I agree completely, Sam. This thread is a place where we can discuss objective physical evidence. The other threads, where this topic is being discussed, are using hear-say creations of individual's imaginations.

No arrogance intended, simply a statement of fact. (Sorry Sam if it appears like I'm using my reply to you as some sort of platform.)
    Last edited by observer; 1st December 2013 at 14:39.

24. Link to Post #35
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

To see the content of onawah's comment #33, click-on the forwarding icon.

[....snip]

"I am just interested in reviewing the information, comparing and contrasting notes, and letting everyone come to their own conclusions."
    Thank you for your continued interest in the evidence, onawah. I respect your stated position, and I invite you to continue reviewing the documentation that is being offered in this thread.

Please don't interpret any of my comments as being arrogant. This simply is not the case. I speak from a perspective of years of experience.

In the trades, the master - the craftsman with the most experience - is given a certain amount of respect for his experience. Few journeymen regard these skills as an arrogance.

With that said, I would hope my interpretations within this thread are received with respect.
    Last edited by observer; 1st December 2013 at 13:44.

25. Link to Post #36
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

For the content of FireHorse's comment #32, please click-on the forwarding arrow.
    Dear Mr. FireHorse,

I saw your comment #192 in the Chris Thomas Thread. I would not characterize your words as those one would use in promoting an open dialogue. Nor, would I interpreted what you have said in your latest comment in this thread as - informed.

Allow me to point-out some fundamental facts:
    • This thread was linked into the Thomas Thread by a third party.
    • I was compelled by that linking to make a comment.
    • That comment stipulated to the fact that it was being made with only a "cursory" view of the data.
    • I went on to reply to the OP's reply with more detail.
    • This second comment was made after reviewing the first few pages of the thread, and concluding the information being discussed was the result of telepathically implanted thoughts.
    • I have no desire to spend hours reading fiction. I have subscribed to channeled messages for over thirty years of my adult life, and know how to distinguish fact from fiction, as clearly stated in an earlier comment in this thread.
    • The questions I asked in my second comment were valid questions based on the cursory review I had made to that point.
    • turiya made my review of Chris Thomas' story a requirement for my further participation.
    • Because of my disinterst in the Thomas story, I opted out of that thread.
    • End of story.

You have chosen to banter about the forum an inaccuracy linking my previous calls for the members to "do the research" with what turiya is requiring of me in this case. When I ask members to "do the research" it is in reply to a member who has come into one of my threads of their own free will, and responded to a comment without researching what is being discussed. (I was compelled by linking to make a comment. There is a difference.)

You are welcome to continue commenting in this thread, but be advised, I will treat any of your further comments as hostile.
    Last edited by observer; 1st December 2013 at 20:43. Reason: add text/edit text

26. Link to Post #37
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    For the content of Onyx's comment #24, please click-on the forwarding icon.
    I honor your observation, Onix, however, I see a woman with a seductive aura....

Regardless of how one views the interviewer, how does this affect the presentation of the interviewee, Gerald Clark - in any way?
    Last edited by observer; 1st December 2013 at 14:05.

27. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Default Re: Gerald Clark - The Key To Understanding Disclosure

The evidence will show that the global elite have mastered the technique of mind manipulation through the process of implanting thoughts using advanced microwave technology.
    Yup. And there are those who believe that they can use this technology with benevolent intent to steer the collective towards a beneficial outcome. How those who believe this technology would be implemented for good must be really evolved spiritually and have access to all truths, thus they would be able to impart it on the rest of us and steer us towards this ultimate truth.

Ugg!
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Kalamos (4th December 2013), observer (3rd December 2013)

29. Link to Post #39
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Yup. And there are those who believe that they can use this technology with benevolent intent to steer the collective towards a beneficial outcome. How those who believe this technology would be implemented for good must be really evolved spiritually and have access to all truths, thus they would be able to impart it on the rest of us and steer us towards this ultimate truth.

Ugg!

All, "if for the sake of just one righteous soul", right grip?

It appears as though the Kissinger/Brzezinski Cabal are those self appointed, "benevolent.... really evolved spiritually", Global Elite who have chosen to run the mind control machine by proxy for those Hyperdimensional Reptoid Anunnaki who have made use of this technology since the Dawn of Man - go figure.

....which begs the question, who gets to choose?

To the members:
    • How do we trust the manipulated collapsing of the Quantum Field of Infinite Potential by any hyperdimensional entity on our behalf?
    • How do we determine if any hyperdimensional entity has the best interest of Humanity as an agenda?
    • Question even you own mental revelations, but always review with skepticism the revelations of another individual.
    • ....And most importantly, always follow the evidence.

They Are Very Clever At What They Do....

[ Thank you grip, for your continuing support.]
    Last edited by observer; 3rd December 2013 at 15:58. Reason: add reference/add text/add thanks

30. Link to Post #40
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Default Re: Gerald Clark - The Key To Understanding Disclosure

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)

Ugg!
    Dear gripreaper,

Are you perhaps suggesting that one could fight those bastards with their own technology in the form of one's own highest vibrational frequency, or pure Consciousness?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast