Thread: How The Anunnaki Prevent Disclosure

1. Link to Post #41
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Default Re: Gerald Clark - The Key To Understanding Disclosure

Quote Posted by heyokah (here)
    Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Yup. And there are those who believe that they can use this technology with benevolent intent to steer the collective towards a beneficial outcome. How those who believe this technology would be implemented for good must be really evolved spiritually and have access to all truths, thus they would be able to impart it on the rest of us and steer us towards this ultimate truth.

Ugg!
    Dear gripreaper,

Are you perhaps suggesting that one could fight those bastards with their own technology in the form of one's own highest vibrational frequency, or pure Consciousness?
    I am not answering for grip. I am making this observation prior to grip making any comment.

To the members:

The highly advanced technology I have been referencing is a physical machine. This technology has been used by the Reptoids since the dawn of man - using equipment that is electro-magnetic in nature, or more precisely, microwave technology. It is through the use of this microwave technology that the Quantum Field is collapsed to create the mental impressions being accessed by those channeling these messages.

It is only a dream that Humanity can attain the level of consciousness where we can collectively collapse the Quantum Field to our benefit. This is the Big Promise. As long as each individual creates his own reality the way he sees it.... as long as these Reptoid Anunnaki continue to manipulate the Quantum Field to their advantage.... and, until the Mass of Humanity wakes-up to this manipulation.... there will be no change, only more of the same a$$-biting-loops of birth-death-rebirth.

Wake-up Humanity....

2. Link to Post #42
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Quote Posted by observer (here)
    The evidence will show that the global elite have mastered the technique of mind manipulation through the process of implanting thoughts using advanced microwave technology.
    Yup. And there are those who believe that they can use this technology with benevolent intent to steer the collective towards a beneficial outcome. How those who believe this technology would be implemented for good must be really evolved spiritually and have access to all truths, thus they would be able to impart it on the rest of us and steer us towards this ultimate truth.

Ugg!
    Sorry grip, I might have misunderstood, as I'm not a native speaker (Dutch, living in France).
    I read it as if you suggested you yourself were one of the
    Quote "And there are those who believe..."
    Just too much reading between the lines from my part I guess.
    Did I miss the irony? Was there irony? Or did I actually grasp the irony.....

Before answering I even looked up the
    Quote " Ugg! "
    and in the urban dictionary as well, but I just got this

3. Link to Post #43
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The highly advanced technology I have been referencing is a physical machine. This technology has been used by the Reptoids since the dawn of man - using equipment that is electro-magnetic in nature, or more precisely, microwave technology. It is through the use of this microwave technology that the Quantum Field is collapsed to create the mental impressions being accessed by those channeling these messages.

It is only a dream that Humanity can attain the level of consciousness where we can collectively collapse the Quantum Field to our benefit. This is the Big Promise as long as each individual creates his own reality the way he sees it.... as long as these Reptoid Anunnaki continue to manipulate the Quantum Field to their advantage..... and, until the Mass of Humanity wakes-up to this manipulation.... there will be no change, only more of the same a$$-biting-loops of birth-death-rebirth.

What happens when " the Mass of Humanity wakes-up to this manipulation"?
    Does that Reptoid's "technology" used on humanity vanish, just like that??
    Does it need a big revolution, or does the Mass of Humanity simply have to refuse 'to obey to the rules'.

At least, we as a minority could start with this:

The question is,

How do we wake-up "All of Humanity" to this manipulation ?
    What "technology" will be used to (as grip so eloquently said) " impart it on the rest of us and steer us towards this ultimate truth"

OK, we are doing our best by what we are doing here on Avalon and in our own community.

If it is "only a dream that Humanity can attain the level of consciousness where we can collectively collapse the Quantum Field to our benefit", then will a certain amount of humanity (%) do ?

What do you think this breaking free is going to give us, once the Mass of Humanity eventually wakes-up to this manipulation?

Will it change everything?
    OR, does this waking-up to this manipulation just give, besides the ones who think they are already awake, then also the rest of humanity, the consolation to finally know WHO or WHAT is manipulating and killing them, their souls, their hopes and illusions....... realizing nothing has changed in the end?
    "No change, only more of the same a$$-biting-loops of birth-death-rebirth"?

Is there anybody out there who thinks to have a reasonable answer?
    Last edited by heyokah; 23rd December 2013 at 15:14. Reason: Clarification, grammar style and puctuation

4. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Default Re: How The Anunnaki Prevent Disclosure

I honor your observation, Onix, however, I see a woman with a seductive aura....

Regardless of how one views the interviewer, how does this affect the presentation of the interviewee, Gerald Clark - in any way?
    I just made observational comment, in case somebody wanted to know how the anunnaki look like. I haven't watched the video yet and that comment had nothing to do with her as a person etc. or her presentation. But will watch it now
    Last edited by OnyxKnight; 4th December 2013 at 17:50.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

giovonni (29th December 2013), observer (4th December 2013)

6. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by FireHorse (here)
    But, in the interest of fairness, please try to step outside of the Sitchin material. It is not the end-all, be-all of human history.
    Same could be said of your unconditional support of Chris Tomas. Why give somebody advice when you can't even apply it in your own case?

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

giovonni (29th December 2013), observer (4th December 2013), Robin (4th December 2013)

8. Link to Post #46
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    Quote Posted by FireHorse (here)
    But, in the interest of fairness, please try to step outside of the Sitchin material. It is not the end-all, be-all of human history.
    Same could be said of your unconditional support of Chris Tomas. Why give somebody advice when you can't even apply it in your own case?

Oooops, sorry

9. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Oooops, sorry

Did I do something wrong or ..?

10. Link to Post #48
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

What makes anyone think that disclosure even happened on the world where this crap all started anyway? Isn't it most likely a fractal/pattern, where whatever is going on here is just imported from the "elite" of another world?

In other words: what if the tablets and all "untainted" scrolls or ancient etchings and artifacts and heiroglyphs are all disinfo and "truth" mixed with or twisted by lies too--even when "correctly" translated and interpreted?

At best, they are just one being's perception of their existence, aren't they?

11. Link to Post #49
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi donk, thanks for your comment.

A reoccurring theme that runs through much of Dr. Joseph P. Farrell's work suggests that the records from antiquity which mention events from our pre-history, such as, Atlantis and Lemuria, and also much of what the Sumerian Civilization wrote about, are actually legends being retold of events that may have occurred on a planet that once occupied the space now known as the Asteroid Belt. I tend to run with this theory, because it is an interpretation best supported by the evidence.

Research Resources:

The Byte Show - (months of listening pleasure):
    http://www.thebyteshow.com/JosephPFarrell.html

Just a few I can offer:

Dr. Joseph P. Farrell -The Giza Death Star

http://books.google.com/books?id=nza...page&q&f=false

Dr. Joseph P. Farrell - The Giza Death Star Deployed:

http://books.google.com/books?id=1yP...page&q&f=false

Dr. Joseph P. Farrell - The Giza Death Star Destroyed:

http://books.google.com/books?id=_gc...page&q&f=false

Dr. Farrell's YouTube Channel:

https://youtube.com/channel/UCAF7Kv45Z3PNJOmms46I2Sw

Dr. Farrell's Website::

http://gizadeathstar.com/

Dr. Farrell has a PhD. in theology, and is a graduate, several times over, from various universities, including Oxford University. He writes on a verity of topics including alternative history, history, historical revisionism, archaeology, and science/physics. - Wikipedia
    Last edited by observer; 5th December 2013 at 20:28.

12. Link to Post #50
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,392 times in 2,258 posts

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    i believe this material and input is note worthy into being made a permanent sticky thread !
    As so it is ...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

observer (5th December 2013)

14. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

This post is directed towards specifically onawah and turiya or anybody else who follow Chris Thomas. I'd love to hear everybody's input on this, however:

I know about the thread on Chris Thomas. I check in on the thread when it is updated out of curiosity and to keep an open mind...though I do not take his words into much consideration as fact. I notice that those who frequently comment in his thread bring his revelations and Akashic readings into other threads...which I welcome and appreciate. But we should be careful.

I just want to reiterate that we all should not reach final conclusions from anybody, but rather look at what they say and see if we can discern anything relevant and apply it to the jigsaw puzzle of truth.

I think that those who read the Akashic records--or claim to read the Akashic records--should be reviewed and analyzed differently from, say, contactees such as Simon Parkes and researchers such as Zecharia Sitchin. I say this because Sitchin transcribed the Sumerian tablets from an objective standpoint, though may have embellished the story too. Simon, and other contactees provide subjective experiences and we must take their word...it can be rather easy to discern whether somebody is fabricating a contactee story, in my opinion.

But the Akashic records...oh my. There are so many people who claim to be able to read the Akashic records...and perhaps they all do! I think the best, most concise definition of the Akashic Records is from this website. The Akashic records are...
    Quote an energetic imprint of every thought, action, emotion, and experience that has ever occurred in time and space.
    Looking at this definition, the Akashic records are everything that was, is, and will be. Quantum physics has a remarkable amount of evidence to suggest that the universe is infinite. There are an infinite amount of timelines an individual can go on, and likewise, humanity can go on.

That being said, lets bring up Chris Thomas and Andrew Bartzis. Chris Thomas claims that Bartzis is incorrect. Well...why can't Chris Thomas be incorrect? Resonating with information does not mean something is true!

To be honest, I think that they can both be right and wrong. And why not? I would assume that tapping into the Akashic records is a very difficult thing to do that may lead to some wrong turns and misunderstanding to those who do not possess the right faculties of the mind to read them.

It could be that:
    • They are both correct giving the infinity of the universe. Both Chris and Andrew are tapping into the Akashic records and seeing two different timelines of time/space and space/time relating to Earth and humanity.
    • Both are purposely misguided by entities.
    • Both are misguided out of naivety.
    • Both have some parts right and some parts wrong.
    To summarize my point, I think that the Akashic records can be read from many angles and directions given the infinite nature of the multi-universe we are part of. It is possibly to tap into different timelines in points of time and space.

Perhaps Chris Thomas is looking at a different timeline than we are currently on now....which may explain his claim that The Sumerian tablets were purposely hidden to "fool" us into a believing a false story. In this case...he would be incorrect, though unknowingly and justifiably.

In my opinion, Chris Thomas's claim that the Sumerian tablets were purposely hidden to test humanity is no different than devout Christians believing that God put dinosaur fossils in the ground to test humanity's faith in him. A bunch of rubbish if you ask me...
    Last edited by Robin; 14th January 2014 at 19:37.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

giovonni (29th December 2013), Kalamos (7th December 2013), learninglight (6th December 2013), observer (6th December 2013), onawah (13th December 2013), OnyxKnight (6th December 2013), spiritwind (13th January 2014)

16. Link to Post #52
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Sam, thanks again for your continuing interest.

I think you have hit the nail right on the head when you say:
    Quote "To summarize my point, I think that the Akashic records can be read from many angles and directions given the infinite nature of the multi-universe we are part of."
    The best explanation of just what the Akashic Records may be is described in Quantum Physics as The Field of Infinite Potential, A.K.A. The Quantum Field. I do believe we are speaking of exactly the same phenomenon (semantics).

Quantum experiments have demonstrated that electrons (a quanta of mater) are a wave-form until they are collapsed into matter, by an observer. This would hold true for all mater as these same quantum experiments have produced the same results the world over.

Since we all exist within a field of infinite potential, and since we all perceive our realities in very much the same way, it only follows that something is controlling the hologram in which we reside, otherwise you would see an apple, and I would see an elppa - a bit of intended humor.

The members may wish to review these concepts further, here.

Accepting this as a fact, one then must consider that everything an individual perceives from this Quantum Field in the form of mental images, is very likely manipulated. The technology behind Telepathic Manipulation was discussed earlier within this thread.

Further, there is nothing, other than the reports of psychic individuals, over the history of Humanity, to verify there are any sort of Akashic Records, although I would stipulate the potential for this possibility is as infinite as the Quantum Field. So, it is very likely that everything that ever was, is somewhere within this field just as everything that can ever be.

When the Global Elite use the technique of Remote Viewing, they use an entire team of psychics to view a 'target'. The reason for this is obvious. Five different viewers will get five different 'readings'. By focusing on a single 'target' the moderator can then synthesize the results and possibly come-up with some solution.

I continue to maintain that all telepathically implanted thoughts, are manipulated. That is simply my personal conclusion....
    Last edited by observer; 6th December 2013 at 03:36. Reason: clarity

17. Link to Post #53
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default A tribute comment to Lloyd Pye....

This comment is directed at all those who spend their time in Avalon vilifying the work of great men. Men who have had the courage to open new doors and work against the established order in the name of Seeking the Truth. It is especially directed at those members who seem determined to vilify the work of men like Zecharia Sitchin, Jordon Maxwell, David Icke, and other similar pioneers.

It has been stated many times on this thread and in others, No One Is Making The Claim That Sitchin's Work Was Without Flaws. The point of why Sitchin's work was so important relates to the doors that he opened, not to the accuracy of his work.

It matters not that some third party individual has made the claim that Sitchin's work is based on 'channeled' material. As I've tried to point-out many times, the phenomenon of 'channeling' is little more than the phenomenon of Implanted Telepathic Thoughts. We all have them. We all work on the thoughts in our heads.

Some of us are more capable of working with the available evidence, than others. Sitchin worked with the available evidence. He then synthesized that evidence with an idea he had regarding the incorporation of an alien agenda into his interpretation of that available evidence. Does anyone suggest that Sitchin's idea was not the product of Telepathically Implanted Thoughts? Of course it was.

The difference between reporting on the implanted thoughts as gospel fact, and synthesizing those implanted thoughts with the objective evidence should be obvious to any discerning member.

A case in point, scroll down to the eighth paragraph in Lloyd Pie's autobiography, where it begins with the words, "Finally, at 45, I read Zecharia Sitchin’s classic book about Sumerian prehistory".

Link:
    http://lloydpye.com/biography.htm

Lloyd Pie was a great researcher. He built his work on the shoulders of Zecharia Sitchin, also a great researcher.

Both of these men are among a list of many others who have had the courage to buck the system and present new concepts to be blended into the Mass Consciousness.

Don't minimize the work of any man dedicated to finding the Truth through the exploration of the available objective evidence, regardless of what some other individual might have to say about them.
    Last edited by observer; 10th December 2013 at 16:19. Reason: clarity/add names

18. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,087 times in 20,639 posts

I will just say that I don't have any real fixed opinions about any of this information, but I do find a lot of it very interesting.
    I think above all it's vital to keep an open mind.
    Something may resonate very strongly with me today, but tomorrow a new piece of the puzzle may change my way of thinking entirely, but I'm aware of that, so I don't get too attached to any particular theories or perspectives.

But I pay very close attention to what I am feeling, even more than what I am thinking.
    My feelings seldom steer me wrong, whereas something I'm thinking may make perfect sense and have all sorts of evidence to back up its validity, but the whole construct is still liable to tumble and fall to a pile of rubble at any point.
    Whereas my feelings about things, however illogical they may seem, are usually fairly accurate, though they can change too, just as I change.
    NOT always accurate, but frequently.
    I try to keep in mind that we are living in a holographic illusion, and that we probably don't actually know very much at all about how or why it actually "works".
    From that perspective, it seems kind of silly to take anyone 100% seriously, or take anything as gospel truth...
    Frequently the Fool, who never plays such games, is the wisest one of all
    Each breath a gift...

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

heyokah (13th December 2013), learninglight (21st December 2013), observer (13th December 2013), OnyxKnight (14th December 2013)

20. Link to Post #55
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thank you onawah, you are among the few whom I haven't driven away with my apparently offensive rhetoric. It would seem, no one wants their paradigm shattered.... their theology questioned.

No one can prove a fact using intuition alone. Every Law of Science is established using reproducible experiments.

Intuition is a critical part of leading a researcher into uncharted waters, but without hard physical evidence one is simply subscribing to fiction.

There is no comparison to an alternative interpretation of evidence, on the one hand, and creating a story purely from one's imagination, on the other.

When an investigator looks at physical evidence and gives an interpretation contrary to the established understanding, that interpretation is rarely accepted by the establishment.

As a result we have individuals like Lloyd Pye, and Zecharia Sitchin.

They are vilified for their alternative interpretations of the available evidence. One might classify these renegade interpretations as the Ancient Alien Hypothesis, - an hypothesis that is flatly rejected by the established order. This is precisely why one will find an abundance of debunking information, from both the scientific, and religious communities whenever a pioneer steps forward.

When a psychic relates his impressions of a psychic experience, he is only relating his own personal experience. To make-up, out of one's own imagination, a species of aliens with no physical evidence to substantiate the claim, is equivalent to nothing more than a bad movie script.

Now, I will stipulate that the available evidence indicates - assuming the Ancient Alien Hypothesis - that the planet was populated by as few as five different alien species - black, white, red, yellow, and blue, to mention just five off the top of my head. The evidence also leads to the interpretation that these five distinct divisions were all a result of the genetic manipulations of the Sons of Anu. Thus, the literal translation of the word Anunnaki.

An Ancient Alien Hypothesis - interpretation - of this word, Anunnaki, would be something like, "those who from heaven came".

Do you see how anyone with a contrary point of view can shoot holes into this form of logic, if one rejects the Ancient Alien Hypothesis?

Thank you again for your continuing participation....
    Last edited by observer; 14th December 2013 at 13:27.

21. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,087 times in 20,639 posts

Agreed, but physical evidence can still be manipulated, misinterpreted and falsified.
    The importance of intuition, or you can call it "gut instinct" should not be underestimated.
    I may have all the documentation in the world that says that something is a certain way, but if I feel in my gut that something is wrong, I will go with my gut.
    It may not become clear for a long time that my gut was right, but sooner or later, more often than not, it will.

No one can prove a fact using intuition alone. Every Law of Science is established using reproducible experiments.
    Intuition is a critical part of leading a researcher into uncharted waters, but without hard physical evidence one is simply subscribing to fiction.
    Last edited by onawah; 14th December 2013 at 21:46.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

learninglight (21st December 2013), observer (15th December 2013), OnyxKnight (14th December 2013), spiritwind (13th January 2014)

23. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

I came across this today... Sumerian tablets are being translated and revisited like carzy (edit: I meant "crazy") lately:

Quote Was Noah's Ark round? Scholar says 3,700-year-old clay tablet reveals boat was a coracle made out of reeds and bitumen

Dr Irving Finkel has translated cuneiform text on an 3,700-old clay tablet
    The ancient script details the Mesopotamian story of Noah's Ark
    The text also contains instructions on how to build an ark to escape a flood
    But its describes the craft as being a round 220-ft diameter coracle
    The design is very different to the popular imagining of a traditional ship

By Suzannah Hills

PUBLISHED: 14:51 GMT, 15 December 2013 | UPDATED: 15:33 GMT, 15 December 2013

Noah's Ark is often depicted as a pointy-prowed traditional ship.

But new research suggests it was very different from popular imagining, and was actually a circular craft made out of reeds.

Dr Irving Finkel reveals his ground-breaking discovery into the ancient myth in his new book called In The Ark Before Noah: Decoding The Story Of The Flood.

As an expert in deciphering cuneiform script, Dr Finkel managed to piece together information on the ark from a 3,700-year-old clay tablet.

His translation of the ancient text throws light on the Mesopotamian story, which became the account in Genesis in the Old Testament, of Noah and the ark that saved his menagerie from the flood waters which drowned every other living thing on earth.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2nkkZf8Go
    Last edited by MorningSong; 19th December 2013 at 16:45.
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

giovonni (29th December 2013), learninglight (21st December 2013), observer (19th December 2013), onawah (21st December 2013), Robin (19th December 2013)

25. Link to Post #58
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thank you morningsong, for your very relevant link.

If one clicks on the link you provided, and scrolls-down to the graphic image of the circular ship, it doesn't become a great leap of conjecture, to interpret the understanding of this graphic into an Ancient Alien Model translation. Especially when one considers the modern understanding of genetic science. Had "all the species of the earth" been reduced to their genetic base pairs, and then stored in a laboratory environment, in what would appear to ancient man as a circular ship, then the translations of these text would have a completely different context.

I again address the issue, mainstream science is unwilling to play the Ancient Alien Card, and because of this resistance, all research in this area is ignored, or vilified.

26. Link to Post #59
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Gerald Clark - The Key To Understanding Disclosure

I am linking this presentation by Michael Tellinger because in it Sitchin is referenced and further vindicated by the evidence. If one listens to what Tellinger has discovered, one will quickly realize these Anunnaki were an highly advanced technological race of hyperdimensional travelers. The artifacts that were left behind in South Africa serve no other purpose. The evidence is clear, these Anunnaki were technologically advanced even by our current standards, and they occupied the South African territory some four hundred thousand years ago.

Research Referenced:

Michael Tellinger - Anunnaki and Ancient Hidden Technology (MUST WATCH) -
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=NiVROBhwHUM

[It is important to understand that the Anunnaki created nearly forty social systems in the days of Sumer that continue to control the foundations of civilization to this day. - see Samuel Noah Kramer, University of Pennsylvania]

If one will consider the evidence I will post in my next comment, one will clearly see the Anunnaki never left the planet.
    I see that the link to the Michael Tellinger video, "Anunnaki and Ancient Hidden Technology (MUST WATCH)" doesn't work anymore.
    One gets the message:

"The YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement."

I found a new copy of the lecture under another name: "Annunaki Nephilim Ancient Astronauts NEW INFORMATION MUST WATCH NOW!!!"

Michael Tellinger is a scientist, explorer and internationally acclaimed author of numerous books, who has become an authority on the vanished civilisations of Southern Africa and the origins of humankind.
    His research and discoveries of an advanced vanished civilisation in South Africa includes a diverse field of research and touches on human origins, spirituality, science & consciousness.

Long before the Egyptians saw the light of day, an advanced civilisation of humans lived in southern Africa mining gold.
    These were also the people who carved the first Horus bird, the first Sphinx, built the first Pyramids and built an accurate stone calendar right in the heart of it all.
    Adam’s Calendar is the flagship among millions of circular stone ruins, ancient roads, agricultural terraces and thousands of ancient mines, left behind by the Anunnaki and a vanished civilisation which we now call the FIRST PEOPLE.
    Last edited by heyokah; 21st December 2013 at 20:47. Reason: add text

27. Link to Post #60
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: How the Anunnaki Prevent Disclosure

Perhaps a good question to bump the thread with?

It is only a dream that Humanity can attain the level of consciousness where we can collectively collapse the Quantum Field to our benefit. This is the Big Promise as long as each individual creates his own reality the way he sees it.... as long as these Reptoid Anunnaki continue to manipulate the Quantum Field to their advantage..... and, until the Mass of Humanity wakes-up to this manipulation.... there will be no change, only more of the same a$$-biting-loops of birth-death-rebirth.

What happens when " the Mass of Humanity wakes-up to this manipulation"?
    Does that Reptoid's "technology" used on humanity vanish, just like that??
    Does it need a big revolution, or does the Mass of Humanity simply have to refuse 'to obey to the rules'.

At least, we as a minority could start with this:

The question is,

How do we wake-up "All of Humanity" to this manipulation ?
    What "technology" will be used to (as grip so eloquently said) " impart it on the rest of us and steer us towards this ultimate truth"

OK, we are doing our best by what we are doing here on Avalon and in our own community.

If it is "only a dream that Humanity can attain the level of consciousness where we can collectively collapse the Quantum Field to our benefit", then will a certain amount of humanity (%) do ?

What do you think this breaking free is going to give us, once the Mass of Humanity eventually wakes-up to this manipulation?

Will it change everything?
    OR, does this waking-up to this manipulation just give, besides the ones who think they are already awake, then also the rest of humanity, the consolation to finally know WHO or WHAT is manipulating and killing them, their souls, their hopes and illusions....... realizing nothing has changed in the end?
    "No change, only more of the same a$$-biting-loops of birth-death-rebirth" ?

Is there anybody out there who thinks to have a reasonable answer??
    Last edited by heyokah; 23rd December 2013 at 15:12. Reason: Punctiation

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast